To bear the name of YHWH.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To bear the name of YHWH.

…I have presented three impasses to the name of Yahudah, requiring that the name of Israel's Eloheem, be Yahudah.

( 1) The firstborn does not supplant the firstborn, as is the case with the story of Perez and Zerah (Gen.38). In the context of the previous generations, the firstborn is shed of his blessing, {of being firstborn}. Ismael,Esau, Reuven, and Manasseh are consecutively, the losers. Neither does David, get his throne as a firstborn.

(2) Shelah, the son promised to father offspring to Er, whom YHWH kills, fathers a child that he names Er. Obviously, Shelah has his obligation to give his brother an heir, on his mind, in naming his firstborn Er.

(3) There is no inheritor of David’s throne, to follow Jehoiachin, and no priest to serve with Urim and Thummim (Jer.33: 17,18). YHWH, alone, can fix this situation by his name being Yahudah and combining the names of YHWH and Yahudah into a single name {Zech.14: 9?} The throne of David, can only be occupied in the tribe of David. (Deut.12: 5--> Ps.78: 67, 68--> {Gen.48: 10}--> 1Chr.28: 4--> {1Ki.11: 36}

…This knowledge sets up the theme of the line of Shem {name}, son of Noah. The author of the torah, could not have been at many of the events that he has recorded in his book. Understanding this, allows us to watch the author create his story, by bringing in the necessary elements he will need to advance his story line. A corrupt day of creation, a naming event, a people building a tower to heaven to make a name for themselves, and the story of Noah and his sons. These events are likely the creation of the author. The author of the torah, works to create a name, and strains the population of his antiquity, through the flood of Noah. The author(s), works with names and makes his work, with the help of other authors, “L’ dor V dor”, which means, “belonging to generations and generations”. The tanakh, is a book of names, as the genealogies testify to.

…I believe that the Moses of the torah (as author) intends to put his people into the name of his Eloheem. He has arranged the names to come up with the results that he wants to occur. This author hates idols. He knows that an idol cannot be more than what it is carved out of. His Eloheem must be able to “carry” his people. He is trying to capture his Eloheem, through the use of names. I need to state, that the torah is back written from its conclusion. The author sits down to record history as he already knows it, filling in any holes in his knowledge with the details that he assembles, to direct his story along the path that he wants it to go.

…The heavens should testify of the name of his Eloheem. From a name, which means, “praise Yah”, the author removes a letter. He also corrupts the fourth day of his creation and sets it up to be removed from the heavens. The falling of the sun, moon and stars, is the removal of the fourth day of creation. (Isa.60: 19, 20; Joel 3: 15; Zech. 14: 6, 7--> the light of the first day of creation) To allow for this, he creates light on the first day of creation to replace the light that will be lost when the fourth day is expunged. YHWH’s interest in names, shown in Gen.2: 19, is really the author’s interest in the name of his Eloheem . We pass through the name of {Shem}, “it means names”, to the revelation of the name given to Moses, in which the author connects the name of YHWH, to the names of the sons of Israel. (Nu.6: 27) Unlike idols, which are always separate from their worshippers, YHWH will be worshipped through a name, which will connect his people to their Eloheem. Hashem, is the idea of the author, who needs attachment to his GD. The root of Jesse, (Isa.11: 10), bears the name of YHWH, if the banner that is raised here is the same one raised in (Ps. 20: 5). This idea is referenced by several of the tanakh’s authors. Among them are {*Moses in Deut 28: 10, *YHWH in 2Chr. 7: 14, Isa. 43: 7 *Jeremiah in Jer. 14; 9; 15: 16 *Daniel in Dan. 9: 19, along with other references, to this connection to the name of YHWH, found elsewhere within the tanakh}.

…Another glimpse into the mind of the author comes from two accounts of angels who refuse to let their names be known. Jacob wrestles an angel to procure a blessing. He asks the angel, “tell me, I pray thee, thy name”, the angel answers, “ why do you ask my name?” and leaves Jacob without a clue. This story is the creation of the author. Another similar account of an angel and his name, is found in Judges 13: 17,18. Manoah asks the angel what his name is, so he can honor him. The angel tells him that it is to “wonderful” for him to know. Exodus 23: 21 tells us that the angel bears the name of YHWH (YHWH says that this angel must be obeyed because his name is in him). Perhaps discovering the name of the angel would reveal the name of YHWH and where it came from. The angels of the torah do not reveal their names.

…Moses doesn’t know the name of the Eloheem that he sees as a burning bush. From the flames, YHWH identifies himself as the Eloheem of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. Moses clearly doesn’t know the name of this Eloheem. Though he knows that he is the Eloheem of his forefathers, he has no idea of what his name is (Ex.3: 6 --> Ex.3: 13). If the name of YHWH is known by Moses, would he ask that YHWH tell him his name? YHWH really wants Moses to know that Abraham knew his Eloheem as El Shaddai. (Ex.6: 3) More than that, the author wants his readers to notice. Abraham cannot know the name of YHWH, since it is not revealed to him, opening the way for the revelation to come. Remember, the name of YHWH is told to Moses in Ex.3: 15. This is different than the proclamation that YHWH makes in Ex.34: 6. YHWH, proclaims more than his name, which he revealed previously. YHWH isn’t saying to Moses, I will teach you my name all over again. This proclamation is YHWH putting his name in a tribe of Jacob as {Deut.12: 5} foretold that he would, and Ps.78: 67, 68 confirmed that he did. The author of the torah obviously knows the name of YHWH, because he uses it often throughout his book. The author of the tanakh, doesn’t give the name of YHWH, to the creator. The creator is referred to, only as Eloheem. The name of YHWH comes into play when man is created. This is in conjunction with the name of “Eloheem”. After the expulsion from the Garden of Eden, the author begins to use the name of YHWH without the term “Eloheem”. Is the author telling us to look for the name of GD, in the pages of the tanakh? Creating a name is what the author is up to. Hashem is born through the author’s efforts. An everlasting name, is a name without an end, not necessarily a name that has always been in existence. Though the name of YHWH seems to have always existed by Isa.63: 16, this is a misinterpretation of this verse of text. This context is set in Isa. 63: 12. The term “Olam” ties into Moses and the delivery of Israel, from Egypt. It is the word, which is interpreted as “everlasting” in the KJV. The same word is used to describe the everlasting name of Moses, which he gains through his exploits in the strength of his Eloheem. The everlasting name of Moses does not precede him. This leaves room to believe that the name of YHWH is synonymous with the name of the tribe, chosen from the tribes of Israel, to bear YHWH’s name. Both, Moses, and the tribe of David are to inherit such names, without end (Ps.89:24--> 29,36,37).

…Worshiping your Eloheem, through his name, sets up a need for separating ones sins, to keep from defiling your deity. It becomes necessary to maintain some sort of separation, if you esteem your GD to be righteous. Judaism maintains a Levitical priesthood to see to the sacred estate of their Eloheem. Such an Eloheem, keeps his people wrapped about himself as though they were a girdle (Jer.13: 11). Through his name, his people can mount up upon their Eloheem, as though riding his wings through the heavens. For his {name sake}, his people can plead their cause.

…”Help us, O GD of our salvation, for the glory of thy name: and deliver us, and purge away our sins, for thy names sake.” (Ps.79: 9) You can see how well the name works into the understanding of this faith. When you read with knowledge of the book of YHWH, you read another book. The allegory of the tanakh, jumps out at you.

… “According to thy name, O GD, so is thy praise unto the ends of the earth: thy right hand is full of righteousness.” (Ps.48: 10) {Thy name = thy praise= thy right arm?} Yahudah, the tribe in which YHWH “invests” his name, means {praise Yah}.

...The allegory of the tanakh is very rich. I reason that the people, who were made guilty for their name, are named YHWH. {Hashem} I find the family resemblance to the name of YHWH, very striking. The oppressors of this people deserve a great deal of shame! The salvation of this people belongs to the name of their Eloheem.

Isa.29: 11, 12

11 And the vision of all is become unto you as the words of a book that is sealed, which men deliver to one that is learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I cannot; for it is sealed:

12 And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I am not learned.
    ….Michael

Proclaiming The Name

Hi Thummim,

You are to be commended for this study that you have posted for our consideration. While I have some ideas concerning the Sacred Name, I readily admit to being the weakest in this area. Even so, I have some agreements and disagreements (you know that there are always some disagreements) which I will put forward for your consideration. My desire on this thread is to aid you in your study. It is not my desire here to solely draw conclusions for you. I want to get at the truth that YAHWEH is moving you to bring to the light. I can't do this all in one post so please bear with me?

I especially like and partially concur with your premise that you state here:
    I need to state, that the torah is back written from its conclusion. The author sits down to record history as he already knows it, filling in any holes in his knowledge with the details that he assembles, to direct his story along the path that he wants it to go.
    I absolutely believe that Moses saw the whole history of mankind save for a very special segment that has not fully been determined as of yet. I set forward this belief based upon the incident in which Moses was granted the privilege of viewing all the glory of YAHWEH (Exodus 33:18-23). The Apostle Paul teaches that man is the (the definite article in not in the Greek text) glory and image of ELOHIM (1 Corinthians 11:7). Should Paul be correct in his statement, then Moses did see a complete history of the human race as YAHWEH passed before him. The backside of YAHWEH is in my opinion the history of unregenerate, sinful mankind. This is why Satan is relegated to the backside by Messiah:
    Luke 4:8
    8 And Yahushua answered and said unto him, Get thee behind me, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the YAHWEH thy ELOHIM, and him only shalt thou serve. (KJV)
    And it is also why Peter is reproved by Messiah in this manner:
    Matt 16:23
    23 But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of ELOHIM, but those that be of men. (KJV)
    I also firmly believe that the heavens also reveal the glory of ELOHIM. So, Moses no doubt also saw the history of the ELOHIM prior to the creation of man when he asked to see their glory. This history is for the most part summarized in the words of Genesis 1:1. Thus, the sun and moon and stars as well as the earth (mankind) reveal the glory of YAHWEH. When we consider the earth, we must consider much more than just the backside of YAHWEH. We are looking at a new creation whose face is being renewed. The identity of that face has not been revealed by the learning or doctrine of Moses at the time Moses wrote:
    Deut 32:2-3
    2 My doctrine shall drop as the rain, my speech shall distil as the dew, as the small rain upon the tender herb, and as the showers upon the grass:
    3 Because I will publish the name of the LORD: ascribe ye greatness unto our God. (KJV)
    But it certainly will. This is one of my most favorite scriptures. I have great fondness for this scripture. It tells me that what Moses learned and taught does eventually proclaim the true Name of YAHWEH. This was a gradual process. It did not come in a flood. It is as gentle rain upon the tender grass.

As you can tell, I have more to say and so do you.

Have a good day!

Sincerely, Spying
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Comment

YHWH as redeemer of a name.

...Spying, I believe that the name of YHWH is to be revealed in it's proper time, as the name of Yahudah, to allow YHWH to defend his people by the strength of his own name.

Isa.54

16 Behold, I have created the smith that bloweth the coals in the fire, and that bringeth forth an instrument for his work; and I have created the waster to destroy.

17 No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and {their righteousness is of me}, saith the LORD.

YHWH needs this weapon, to lift the curse off of the name of his people. Proclaiming the name of YHWH, as the name of his glory to clothe his people in, does create a nation of priests. The prophets, no doubt believed that the name of YHWH had special significance in how it seemed to fit the name of Yahudah so perfectly. I believe that this percieved connection inspired Isa.60:1.

1 Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the LORD is risen upon thee.

2 For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee.

3 And the Gentiles shall come to thy light, and kings to the brightness of thy rising.

Only the name of YHWH could bring this about. We learn the name of our Eloheem in hindsight. No one knows the relationship between the name of YHWH and the name of Yahudah, until it is time for the revelation to be made.

Isa.52

6 Therefore my people shall know my name: therefore they shall know in that day that I am he that doth speak: behold, it is I.

This verse of scripture is better understood, when it is read out of the JPS translation.

6 Assuredly, my people shall learn my name, Assuredly they shall learn on that day that I, one who promised, am now at hand.

Ps.22: 22 is simular to Deut.32: 3, It says;

3 I will declare thy name unto my brethren: in the midst of the congregation will I {praise thee} --> {Yahudah}.

I do not believe that Moses saw the whole history of mankind, in YHWH professing his name. He understood that YHWH would carry his people, through his name. The promise is made earlier in Deut.12:5. Before being known as YHWH, the GD of Moses was known as El Shaddai. {Ex.6: 3} After this event, YHWH would be married to his people through his name. He would heal the breaches in the house of Yahudah, himself. Ex.34:6 is like a Ketubah. A name goes with this marriage. What is proclaimed, is not what is written in this verse of text. A letter has been left out of the name that is proclaimed. Moses already knows the name of his GD. It was told to him earlier in the book of Exodus {Ex.3: 15}. Something else is happening here.

...Note that YHWH cannot curse his own name. As long as these names are linked {Nu.6: 27}, the people are blessed. What if all knowledge of YHWH's name were to be lost to this people? Would a door open up, allowing a Canaanite to get into the house og Yahudah? {Zech.14: 21} --> {Gen.38: 2} --> [{1 Chr.4: 21, 23} --> (Er, son of Shelah)?]

If the name of the JEWish soul were to become known as that of their Eloheem, wouldn't the desire to cling to the JEWish people become so great that; --> --> -->

Zech.8

23 Thus saith the LORD of hosts; In those days it shall come to pass, that ten men shall take hold out of all languages of the nations, even shall take hold of the skirt of him that is a Jew, saying, We will go with you: for we have heard that God is with you.

There is no better way to redeem the name of Yahudah out of the hands of christianities curse against this people, than by letting YHWH himself, carry it. ....Michael

Comment

Proclaiming The Spiritual Name!

Hi Thummim,

Man is the image of YAHWEH (1 Corinthians 11:7, Romans 1:22-23). What does that mean? First of all, it does mean that it is rather foolish for the image, "man", to make with his hands idols of things found in nature and then turn around and declare that these idols are somehow also images of ELOHIM. So, the first step in idolatry is denial. Mankind through idolatry does basically deny that we are the image of YAHWEH.

Now, what is an image? An image is an representation. Is the representation or copy exactly like the original? Maybe in some respects, but few are willing to offer that Adam, the image, is exactly like YAHWEH. Can a representation or copy be symbolic? Yes, it can. Most idolaters recognize that their idol is only a symbol of their El(Exodus 32:4-5). Adam was formed from the earth by the hands of YAHWEH. Man himself thereby is a graven image. So, we are individually and collectively an idol that can be worshipped as ELOHIM should we all forget our beginnings. If, however, we all are aware that man is actually only a physical copy of a spiritual being, there is no danger of worshipping the copy as being ELOHIM, is there?

If man is a copy, and he is, does YAHWEH then have a right hand? Yes, YAHWEH has a right hand, but it is not a physical right hand. Man has a physical right hand. YAHWEH has a spiritual right hand. Our physical hands are symbolic of HIS spiritual hands. I submit to you in this regard that our physical names are actually the same as our physical hands. You name is Thummim. Mine is Spying. These are physical names. We chose our names because they represent something about each of us that describes what each of us are or do. YAHWEH is a physical name. YAHUDAH is a physical name. If they are the names of YAHWEH, then they also represent something about YAHWEH. This is a very important principle: The physical is a representation of the spiritual. The physical names YAHWEH and YAHUDAH are no different. These physical names which I can write with physical hands and say with physical lips and tongue are copies of spiritual names. We all, being physical creatures, can learn about the spiritual right hand of YAHWEH. We can in the same manner learn about HIS SPIRITUAL NAMES. Think about it.

Now, I agree with you that Moses did not hear the physical word, YAHWEH, as ELOHIM passed before him proclaiming His Name. What Moses saw and heard was what the name "YAHWEH" really represents. How do I know that? Well, let's look at the verse:
        Exod 33:19
        19 And he said, I will make all my goodness pass before thee, and I will proclaim the name of (the) YAHWEH before thee; and will be gracious to whom I will be gracious, and will shew mercy on whom I will shew mercy. (KJV)
        What is the goodness of YAHWEH? Should not the goodness of YAHWEH be the good works that YAHWEH has completed? And what do we know about YAHWEH'S good works and where are they mentioned? Was the recreation of the Earth a good work? Yes! Was the creation of man a good work? Yes! So, Thummin, Moses actually saw the creation events which he wrote about in Genesis. Moses actually saw the Flood. That is why Moses could write with such authority about these events. He was describing events already seen. If this is true of the goodness of YAHWEH, should it not also be true of the Name of YAHWEH? Accordingly, what do you think is the spiritual Name of YAHWEH that Moses heard?

Sincerely, Spying
        The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Comment

The glory of YHWH in a name.

…Spying, stand in front of a mirror and tell me what you see. How important to that image would a good name be? Is it goodness for YHWH to carry the tribe of Yahudah, through the breaches in their house? A people can be made guilty by their name. This happened to millions of JEWs, while the christians (excepting very few) just looked on. There was no salvation in christianity. There was very little compassion about. They were gathered up under the watchful eyes of the christians. Very few, of the multitude of churches even spoke up for this people of YHWH.

Ex.33
          {*18 And he said, I beseech thee, shew me thy glory.*}

19 And he said, I will make all my goodness pass before thee, and I will proclaim the name of the LORD before thee; and will be gracious to whom I will be gracious, and will shew mercy on whom I will shew mercy.

{*Moses asks to see the glory of YHWH*}. It is already promised that YHWH will place his name in a city of one tribe.

The glory of his name, by the psalms.

Ps.78:
          67 Moreover he refused the tabernacle of Joseph, and chose not the tribe of Ephraim:

68 But chose the tribe of Judah, the mount Zion which he loved.

69 And he built his sanctuary like high palaces, like the earth which he hath established for ever.

{*He chose Yahudah*}

Now as to his glory;

Ps.8:
          1 O LORD our Lord, how excellent is thy name in all the earth! who hast set thy glory above the heavens.

Ps.29:
          2 Give unto the LORD the glory due unto his name; worship the LORD in the beauty of holiness.

Ps.72:
          19 And blessed be his glorious name for ever: and let the whole earth be filled with his glory; Amen, and Amen.

Ps.79:
          16 In thy name shall they rejoice all the day: and in thy righteousness shall they be exalted.

17 For thou art the glory of their strength: and in thy favour our horn shall be exalted.

Ps.96:
          7 Give unto the LORD, O ye kindreds of the people, give unto the LORD glory and strength.

8 Give unto the LORD the glory due unto his name: bring an offering, and come into his courts.

Ps.105:
          3 Glory ye in his holy name: let the heart of them rejoice that seek the LORD.

Ps.115:
          1 Not unto us, O LORD, not unto us, but unto thy name give glory, for thy mercy, and for thy truth's sake.

Ps.148:
          13 Let them praise the name of the LORD: for his name alone is excellent; his glory is above the earth and heaven.

14 He also exalteth the horn of his people, the praise of all his saints; even of the children of Israel, a people near unto him. Praise ye the LORD.

As to the spiritual name that Moses heard, it was Yahudah, the name of Yah’s praise.

Zeph.3:
          20 At that time will I bring you again, even in the time that I gather you: for I will make you a name and a praise among all people of the earth, when I turn back your captivity before your eyes, saith the LORD.
          ….Michael

Comment

True Praisers

Hi Thummim,

You know, we are not far apart. The very fact that you are able to recognize that YAHWEH has a spiritual Sacred Name that is not the physical name "YAHWEH" shows me that you are able to look and see below or underneath the surface. The physical is like beauty. It is only skin deep. The physical is the outside of the cup. The spiritual is the contents of the cup.

Now, I would have you, if you are willing, to explore the possibility that another physical name "YAHUDAH" is not in itself the spiritual Sacred Name of YAHWEH. I am almost certain that you should understand this. The physical name "YAHUDAH" like "YAHWEH" is the outside of the cup, but the physical name "YAHUDAH" does give us significant information about what the contents of the cup are all about. YAHWEH is to be praised. This is most definitely accomplished by YAHUDAH, by the tribe of JUDAH as you do teach. The fact that YAHWEH would place HIS spiritual sacred name in JUDAH is highly significant. This means that the true praising of YAH would spring from that tribe. What does it mean to praise YAH? If we answer this question forthrightly, we will be looking at the inside of the cup.

I submit to you that one does not praise YAH simply because you are of the physical tribe of JUDAH, eventhough the true praise must begin in that physical tribe. Neither does one praise YAH simply because your physical name is JUDAH. Rather, YAHWEH is praised by our activity:
            Ps 9:1
            1 I will praise thee, O YAHWEH, with my whole heart; I will shew forth all thy marvellous works. (KJV)

Ps 9:13-14
            13 Have mercy upon me, O YAHWEH; consider my trouble which I suffer of them that hate me, thou that liftest me up from the gates of death:
            14 That I may shew forth all thy praise in the gates of the daughter of Zion: I will rejoice in thy salvation. (KJV)

Ps 22:25
            25 My praise shall be of thee in the great congregation: I will pay my vows before them that fear him. (KJV)

Ps 30:12
            12 To the end that my glory may sing praise to thee, and not be silent. O YAHWEH my ELOHIM, I will give thanks unto thee for ever. KJV)

Ps 40:3
            3 And he hath put a new song in my mouth, even praise unto our ELOHIM: many shall see it, and fear, and shall trust in (the) YAHWEH. (KJV)

Ps 45:17
            17 I will make thy name to be remembered in all generations: therefore shall the people praise thee for ever and ever. (KJV)

Ps 48:10
            10 According to thy name, O ELOHIM, so is thy praise unto the ends of the earth: thy right hand is full of righteousness. (KJV)

Ps 50:22-23
            22 Now consider this, ye that forget ELOHIM, lest I tear you in pieces, and there be none to deliver.
            23 Whoso offereth praise glorifieth me: and to him that ordereth his conversation aright will I shew the salvation of ELOHIM. (KJV)

Ps 52:9
            9 I will praise thee for ever, because thou hast done it: and I will wait on thy name; for it is good before thy saints. (KJV)

Ps 54:6
            6 I will freely sacrifice unto thee: I will praise thy name, O YAHWEH; for it is good. (KJV)

Ps 63:3-4
            3 Because thy lovingkindness is better than life, my lips shall praise thee.
            4 Thus will I bless thee while I live: I will lift up my hands in thy name. (KJV)

Ps 86:12
            12 I will praise thee, O ADONAI my ELOHIM, with all my heart: and I will glorify thy name for evermore. (KJV)

Ps 100:4-5
            4 Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name.
            5 For (the) YAHWEH is good; his mercy is everlasting; and his truth endureth to all generations. (KJV)

Ps 106:2-3
            2 Who can utter the mighty acts of (the) YAHWEH? who can shew forth all his praise?
            3 Blessed are they that keep judgment, and he that doeth righteousness at all times. (KJV)

Ps 106:47
            47 Save us, O YAHWEH our ELOHIM, and gather us from among the heathen, to give thanks unto thy holy name, and to triumph in thy praise. (KJV)

Ps 118:19
            19 Open to me the gates of righteousness: I will go into them, and I will praise (the) YAHWEH: (KJV)

Ps 119:7
            7 I will praise thee with uprightness of heart, when I shall have learned thy righteous judgments. (KJV)

Ps 119:171-172
            171 My lips shall utter praise, when thou hast taught me thy statutes.
            172 My tongue shall speak of thy word: for all thy commandments are righteousness. (KJV)

Ps 138:2
            2 I will worship toward thy holy temple, and praise thy name for thy lovingkindness and for thy truth: for thou hast magnified thy word above all thy name. (KJV)

Ps 138:4
            4 All the kings of the earth shall praise thee, O YAHWEH, when they hear the words of thy mouth. (KJV)

Ps 145:10
            10 All thy works shall praise thee, O YAHWEH; and thy saints shall bless thee. (KJV)

Ps 145:21
            21 My mouth shall speak the praise of (the) YAHWEH: and let all flesh bless his holy name for ever and ever. (KJV)

Ps 149:6-7
            6 Let the high praises of ELOHIM be in their mouth, and a twoedged sword in their hand;
            7 To execute vengeance upon the heathen, and punishments upon the people; (KJV)
            Sincerely, Spying

Comment

An excellent name.

Spying,
              ...O YHWH our adonai, how excellent is thy name in all the earth! who has set thy glory above the heavens.

...If you check it out, you will find it so. The glory of YHWH is above the heavens, whose earth is planted prior to the creation of the sun, moon and stars. The glory of YHWH's name is to rise upon YHWH's people.

...Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of YHWH is risen upon thee. (Isa.60:1)

...It is the name of YHWH, that fills the cup. The body of his people is the cup that YHWH fills with his name.

...In this act, this people become an all righteous people, bound to YHWH through his name. This name is needed to make the marriage certificate {Ketubah}, valid. Trust YHWH to work out the redemption of his people, without the help of christianity.

...The name of Yahudah is both the physical and the spiritual name of YHWH {letter removed}, for the reasons I have named. Can you find another way through the three impasses that I have shown?

1: Perez is firstborn {he leaves the womb first, while the red thread is tied to his brothers wrist, with the declaration that Zerah is firstborn} making Perez out of context with the author's storys of Judah's family, and the rite of the firstborn. (Gen.38)

2: Shelah names a heir for his brother Er, and calls his firstborn {Er}. (1Chr. 4:21-23) Here we find the potters of Zech,11:13 and a reference to separating the branch of Yahudah from the sons of Israel, by casting thirty pieces of silver {redeeming the sons of Tamar from the name of YHWH}, to the potter in the house of YHWH (literally giving them to the priest) --> (Leviticus 27:4)

3: There is neither king to set upon Davids throne or priest to serve with Urim and Thummim, to satisfy Jeremiah's decree in (Jer. 33:17,18). Thus YHWH must occupy the name of Yahudah. We are told which tribe that YHWH "puts" his name in. --> {Deut.12:5=1Chr.28:4} -->(Ps.78:67,68)

...To praise GD is good, but to bear the name of YHWH, is better.
              ....Michael

Comment

Working...
              X