X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a believers SABBATH - REST.

IS found in Math 11 v 28-29-30

''come unto Me all ye who are heavy laden and I WILL GIVE YOU REST''
    TAKE MY YOKE UPON YOU, for I am meek and lowely of heart and shall give rest to your soul''.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jesus tells His Believers HE SHALL TAKE OUR BURDENS from us and then WE REST as our spiritual sabbath rest, in His ability to remove our sinfull nature and bad habits and wrong traditional thinking - ONLY HE can give a believer this divine rest, AND THEN REMOVE their adamic flaws and nature.

A BELIEVER WALKING IN LIFE IN THE SPIRIT - KNOWS how to rest '' hidden in christ'' as He orders their steps.
    you see a Believer is HIS WORKMANSHIP, not made with hands - so a believer is not a man made , self improved, self motivated person - but a dead man who dies on their cross daily - to be resurrected - without spot wrinkle nor unclean [death] thing.

resting in Christ - is trusting in Him for every need.

very few are able to rest in Christ.
    because we are told ''few find eternal life''.

so what do the rest find = ARMSTRONGISM and the boring sabbath of putting out chairs in some smelly hall and eating a stale lunch and everyone is yawning cuz they heard it all before - boringgggggggggggggggggggggggggggg carnal minded religion.

-----------------------------------
    true rest in where our Saviour becomes OUR PERSONAL LOVER AND FRIEND.
    IN THE SECRET PLACE - of caring and sharing we find our rest IN HIM.
    It is in the personal place we find true rest for our spirit our soul and our body as He begins His work to make a Believer Blameless. He appears IN us as we Become Blameless.
    how?
    because we pass thru the carnal realm into the spiritual realm RESTING on his care and provisions over us.
    Ps 23 and Ps 91 become a living reality in our experience.
    "For ye are bought with a price: therefore GLORIFY GOD IN YOUR BODY, and in your spirit, which are God's" (I Cor. 6:20).

the lord becomes Our Shepherd - in HIM we trust only as He says FOLLOW ME........ and only the redeemed do this.
    this sabbath rest keeps a believer HOLY as they walk in the PERFECTING of the Lord as He alone works on their flaws and takes away the unclean smell of spotty death [ the former carnal ways of thinking];
    IN THIS SABBATH REST- OUR TRUE REST - a believer is taught HOW TO HAVE FAITH - THE EXACT SAME FAITH AS THEIR SAVIOUR. now few do find this type of faith as it is the ''hard thing'' Elijah told Elisha '' you ask a hard thing'' but this faith is a must to be saved and born again into the realm of true life. why?
    because this carnal realm works on ''seeing is believing'' but the real world WORKS ON FAITH of the son of God.

there is such a contrast here and that is why our minds have to be CONVERTED INTO THINKING IN THE LIFE REALM and not in the upsurper's realm of the counterfeit.

Explain Hebrews 4:9

Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
    IS found in Math 11 v 28-29-30

''come unto Me all ye who are heavy laden and I WILL GIVE YOU REST''
    TAKE MY YOKE UPON YOU, for I am meek and lowely of heart and shall give rest to your soul''.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jesus tells His Believers HE SHALL TAKE OUR BURDENS from us and then WE REST as our spiritual sabbath rest, in His ability to remove our sinfull nature and bad habits and wrong traditional thinking - ONLY HE can give a believer this divine rest, AND THEN REMOVE their adamic flaws and nature.

A BELIEVER WALKING IN LIFE IN THE SPIRIT - KNOWS how to rest '' hidden in christ'' as He orders their steps.
    you see a Believer is HIS WORKMANSHIP, not made with hands - so a believer is not a man made , self improved, self motivated person - but a dead man who dies on their cross daily - to be resurrected - without spot wrinkle nor unclean [death] thing.

resting in Christ - is trusting in Him for every need.

very few are able to rest in Christ.
    because we are told ''few find eternal life''.

so what do the rest find = ARMSTRONGISM and the boring sabbath of putting out chairs in some smelly hall and eating a stale lunch and everyone is yawning cuz they heard it all before - boringgggggggggggggggggggggggggggg carnal minded religion.

-----------------------------------
    true rest in where our Saviour becomes OUR PERSONAL LOVER AND FRIEND.
    IN THE SECRET PLACE - of caring and sharing we find our rest IN HIM.
    It is in the personal place we find true rest for our spirit our soul and our body as He begins His work to make a Believer Blameless. He appears IN us as we Become Blameless.
    how?
    because we pass thru the carnal realm into the spiritual realm RESTING on his care and provisions over us.
    Ps 23 and Ps 91 become a living reality in our experience.
    "For ye are bought with a price: therefore GLORIFY GOD IN YOUR BODY, and in your spirit, which are God's" (I Cor. 6:20).

the lord becomes Our Shepherd - in HIM we trust only as He says FOLLOW ME........ and only the redeemed do this.
    this sabbath rest keeps a believer HOLY as they walk in the PERFECTING of the Lord as He alone works on their flaws and takes away the unclean smell of spotty death [ the former carnal ways of thinking];
    IN THIS SABBATH REST- OUR TRUE REST - a believer is taught HOW TO HAVE FAITH - THE EXACT SAME FAITH AS THEIR SAVIOUR. now few do find this type of faith as it is the ''hard thing'' Elijah told Elisha '' you ask a hard thing'' but this faith is a must to be saved and born again into the realm of true life. why?
    because this carnal realm works on ''seeing is believing'' but the real world WORKS ON FAITH of the son of God.

there is such a contrast here and that is why our minds have to be CONVERTED INTO THINKING IN THE LIFE REALM and not in the upsurper's realm of the counterfeit.
    Hi Lucy, you speak about how a believer has ENTERED this rest in Messiah, how does that fit with Hebrews 4:9:

Heb 4:9 So then, there remains a Sabbath rest for the people of Elohim,

And do you think it is just a coincidence that the 1000 year reign of Yeshua and His Body falls on the 7th Day (7th Millinieum) The "Lord's" Day, or The Day of Yahweh--The Sabbath. Open your eyes Lucy and behold the marvelous things veiled within the Law of Moses. Please, start to grasp the Spiritual, and then Walk and eventually RUN in IT. ImAHebrew
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
    Abstain from meats offered to idols
    (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
    So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

Comment

well because your NOT a true believer...what i post will be lost upon you

however others may love to know........

a believer's sabbath rest is Math 11 v 28-29-30.
      THE SABBATH REST IS FOR THE SPIRITUAL MAN within to arise and for our soul to rest from its unbelief and pressures from the Matrix values its chaos and disharmony. the soul/mind is in turmoil, in unbelief, in doubts= all are considered as burdens/flaws and death.

it is UNBELIEF that keeps all men outside a sabbath rest-

THE religious mind of man, cannot discern the ever present NOW OF THE GOSPEL that abolishes death- so when you inhabit the ''death realm'' of the religious carnal mind of man = no one can understand how to COME OUT FROM the MATRIX INTO THAT PLACE WHERE TIME IS NO MORE.

Jesus lived here but HE WALKED IN HIS KINGDOM - not a future thing but a moment by moment walk in His world and not in the world of men.
      the Pharisee and Nicodemus LIVED IN THE CARNAL RELIGIOUS REALM = MESSIAH DID NOT.
      Nicodemus was changed.
      Psalm 95:11 demonstrates that God has a rest available to us.
      therefore - He trains up His Believer to do the same as Himself and to be His faithfull image and these people SHALL NOT BE PUT TO SHAME but WALK IN THE SPIRIT OF LIFE, by eating the hidden manna of the overcomer and not allowing the carnal mind of man to rule and reign over them any more.

Hence - the believer enters into His rest now.....
      how?
      today HE is the high priest of the endless life, imperishable life, the incorruptable order TODAY - HE INTERCEEDS TO THE UTTERMOST [grace abounding] over a Believer as they rely, depend, trust and have full confidence in His saving ability - that is by faith - they learn to LEAN ON THE ARM OF THE WELL BELOVED. TODAY HERE AND NOW.

if you are outside the kingdom realm - you cannot understand it for you have NO high priest to interceed over you and for your advancing and maturing into His spiritual realm in a human body - later to be changed into a glorious light body for eternity.

a believer starts as a ''mustard seed'' of faith and this kingdom Faith grows as they hear His voice - tell them how to defeat their giants [flaws/habits carnal eyesight, flesh, devil inspiritations etcs] by fiery tests of faith - the hard thing Elijah told Elisha of= these tests are on = evil thinking, lusts of the flesh and demonic influences - to see what master we serve.
      ofcourse a Believer can always FIND GRACE TO BELIEVE.

To pass these firey tests that hell has thrown at a believer/overcomer we REST IN HIS QUIET ASSURANCES AND HIS EVER PRESENT n.o.w. PRESENCE as our shepherd who looks after His sheep learning how to quietly trust in His saving ability over His sheepfold.

Here r some of His provisions
      God’s word brings true health, fruitfulness, prosperity and success to the things we do.
      Ps.1:3
      The word of God has healing power; it has the power to deliver us from oppression.
      Ps 107:20,
      Matt 8:8,
      Matt 8:16
      God’s word is cleansing - if we take heed according to God’s word, our way will be cleansed.
      Ps 119:9,
      John 15:3,
      Eph. 5:26
      God’s word is our counselor; as we delight in God’s word, it becomes a rich source of counsel and guidance for us. Ps. 119:24
      God’s word imparts life to us. It is a continual source of life for us.
      Ps 119:93,
      Matt 4:4
      This whole drama depends upon ''puting on the mind of Christ'' over all matters relating to our lives - to good and the bad - are all tests to show = spiritual maturity or spiritual abortions.
      most people simply cannot live by the same faith as the son of God.
      They are so full of seeing is believing, + fears of ''what if this happens to me'' and evil imaginations - they cannot let go of their evil dominions - they have to PRESERVE THEIR LIVES THEMSELVES at all cost.

they love their lives far too much.
      Believers of the sabbath rest dont.
      Luke 3:16
      Matt. 3:11
      "John (the Baptist) answered, saying to all,
      "I indeed baptize you with water; but One mightier than I is coming, whose sandal strap I am not worthy to loose. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire.
      His winnowing fan is in His hand, and He will thoroughly clean out His threshing floor, and gather the wheat into His barn; but the chaff He will burn with unquenchable fire."
      He will not have anyone in His temple that is carnalminded and satanically motivated.
      hence the Holy Spirit of fire, and the winnowing fan - to clean.

a Believer STOPS swallowing the poisoned pills of self preservation, self motivation and self improvement as they FLING THEMSELVES into His care - but it has conditions - We have to COME TO HIM - to be DE-BURDENED and refined into having the same mind and rest as HE DID WHEN HE OBEYED HIS FATHER'S WILL.
      SABBATH REST - TODAY AS A BELIEVER hears His voice =this is the way walk ye in it - to rest it His provisions - and there is no GREATER PLACE TO BE IN.

MOST people cannot go this route.
      the carnal mind sandwiches itself between the arising spiritual man within and the soulish mindset that is ruled by ''did God say''.

you keep a saturday as your rest - thinking it =makes a gentile holy - now how easy breezy would this be - is it any wonder you refuse to enter into the true rest as it is far too too hard to allow an unseen being from an unseen world to create in you a NEW HEART WITH A NEW MIND TO BE A NEW COVENANT CREATION.

The Word of God works effectively in those who believe. 1 Thes 2:13
      God’s word is a source of strength. Ps.119:28
      The word of God, hidden in our hearts, keeps us from sin. Ps. 119:11
      Today Emmanuel is our Sabbath.
      our every type, command, ordinance in the OT He fulfilled at the cross.

NOW i do not expect you to believe the true rest IAH for in your unbelief of the NT truths you have sincerely blasphemed the holy Spirit and nullifed His grace over you and your house - however i do expect your religiousity to appear to ''chasen me'' for my ''lawlessness'' and ''rebellion'' against saturday'' lets keep it holy foodfeast'' - that modern game of ''let us pretend to be pious, pure and legalistic and religiously stupid''.
      ummmm
      but you see the Isaelites DID KEEP the sabbath - BUT STILL did not enter into His rest..........................
      come on IAH - give me a good laugh.

so what ''sins'' have i got u to chalk against me again?
      rebel
      liar
      lawless lucy
      judgment
      ''horrible mrs nasty lucy who wont keep foodfeats saturdays''
      but i do proclaim
      ''MY Sabbath day is rest in my soul, it is by faith.
      Under His faith I can cease from my own works.''

ummmm
      compared too
      smelly halls
      putting out chairs
      hearing same old same old boring BS
      eating soggy sandwiches
      illegal tithing that kept you broke
      clapped out car to drive to the smelly halls cuz the sabbatherians robbed you of hard earnt dollars but lived the high life for you.

ummmmm

well tell you your unbiblical side IAH so i can get a real good laugh
      can you top this divine information.
      2 Cor. 6:2.
      “ For he says, in a acceptable time I have heard you, and in the DAY OF SALVATION have I helped you.
      behold, NOW is the accepted time; behold, NOW is the DAY OF SALVATION.''
      This day is any day one receives the Lord and enters into the rest He offers in the new covenant.
      With the OT law they had to do work WORKS to be blessed in the New covenant [ under grace] BELIEVERS receive by faith to be blessed.

Hebrews 4:9-10:
      “There remains therefore a rest for the people of God.”
      ''the rest'' IS they need to know “the Lord of the Sabbath. For he that is entered into his rest, he also hath ceased from his own works, as God did from His.”
      Let us therefore be diligent to enter that rest, lest anyone fall according to the same example of disobedience.
      The old covenant which the Sabbath was the seal of was a conditional one based on works.

Comment

cont.............. entering into Messiah's Sabbath Rest............................

is to enter into divine spiritual reality that place that Emmanuel dwelt, yet lived out his natural life here.
        consider - Jesus said to the man ''let the dead bury the dead '' - the law of Moses was kept by this person - yet Messiah considered him DEAD.
        WHY?
        because the law of moses was a carnal minded work law and not a spiritual life where our spiritual man can grow up into the same divine maturity as the Son of God.
        Matthew 8:22 But Jesus told him, "Follow me, and let the dead bury ...
        under the Law of Moses - Jesus considered this lawkeeper ''dead''
        ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        now those people how hate Grace and wish to continue ''working'' their way under some bits of the law of Moses are ''the dead'' - not only dead - but dead IN sin -
        beware of the Judeans
        , we are warned
        why?
        the NT says they have nullified [ made void] His throne of Grace over their lives.
        this is shocking.
        But alas these pew people dont seem to be reconciled back thru the rent veil into the Father's heart and lover's relationships of the new covenant called LIFE IN THE SPIRIT.

"Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven,"
        THIS IS HIS PRAYER - the mature spiritual realm returned to appear to earth as it is in Heaven.

the sabbath rest is all about learning how to MATURE OUR INNER TRUE MAN - OUR SPIRIT.
        JESUS knew it - so does His believer.
        yes it is a process.
        i did love this comment from Paul Mueller= to me it is exceedingly edifying to understand 'rest''

"Those who shall be considered worthy to rule and reign with Christ must first forsake their own will and enter into harmonious union with Him who worketh all things after the counsel of His own will.

We are now at our Gethsemane, as Jesus was.

It is here, at our spiritual Gethsemane, where we shall lay down the last fragments of our own will and our own soulish desires and opinions, to receive His mind, by which we shall do only His perfect will.

It has been our sincere desire that His kingdom should come to earth, so that Father’s will shall be done in all the earth, including our earth, even as it is being done in heaven. This is the hour of the fulfillment of that holy purpose, and we are the people.

"Jesus taught us to pray that His kingdom would come to earth, and that the will of God should be done in earth as it is done in heaven. In the heavenly, spiritual realm all is wisdom, truth, light, love, peace, and life. The carnal mind does not exist in the heavenlies.

There is no deception, destruction, death or violence there.

No carnal kingdoms exist there.

No distorted visions or selfish works are allowed to defile that holy realm of God.

But there, all is in harmony with the Father’s will.
        In that heavenly realm of His dominion, no foreign entity can ever interrupt the constant and continuing praises of the Father, as His will is being done in perfect and total harmony and peace.
        And as it now is in the heavenlies, so shall it be on this earth. We have prayed that His will shall be done in all the earth as it is being done in the heavenlies, and our prayers are being answered. Everything in and of this earth shall be blessed with the peace and harmony that can only come when the will of the Father is done everywhere, and for the benefit of all. It is His will that is being imparted to us now, even as we become the will of God in the earth.

"The purpose of the tests and trials of our wilderness journey has been to strip us of all self, including self-seeking, self-glory, self-exaltation and self-will. By the mind of Christ, we also may confidently affirm that the feet of the Christ body have been thoroughly tested just like all the other members of this Christ body have been tested. Though the elect are a small remnant in the earth, their numbers are sufficient for the task. Jesus Christ was the first of many brothers in this brotherhood of sons. He was only one at the time of His manifestation, but He alone was all that was needed to do the will of God and bring about a change in ages. When Jesus came to do the will of God, the former dispensation ended and a new age began. Today, more brother-sons have come forth with no other purpose than to become the will of God in the earth. Though somewhat small in number, they are sufficient to fulfill our Father’s purpose for this new day. And now, with our expressed desire and purpose to do only the Father’s will, the old age is passing away and a new one is dawning.

"There is no greater truth for this hour than the wonderful truth that we are now becoming the will of God in the earth.
        All who are ‘beheaded’ for Christ have received His Headship, and have become His will on earth. As the old age is dying and evening time has come, a people is coming forth to do only the will of their Father.
        And the Father’s will is the foundation of the new order of the Kingdom of God on earth.

If the Day Star has risen in our hearts and we have no other desire but to become His will in the earth, then the kingdom of God has come to the earth.

At the present time, the Lord’s chosen ones are enduring the tests and trials that prepare us for the glory of incorruptible life, to rule and reign with Christ. The kingdom of God is possessing us in a greater measure.

While the worldly minded are gratifying self and the flesh, and seeking for the things of this dying order, God is bringing forth a people who have no other desire but to do the will of their Father.
        The first principle of sonship, and of the kingdom of God, is expressed in these words spoken by Jesus:
        ‘I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me’ (Jn. 5:30).

In the midst of all the worldly confusion and the pursuits and ambitions of man, the Spirit of God has been calling out a people for His name.

He has stripped them of self-interest, purged them of self-will, removed from them all personal ambition and self-seeking, and is causing them to despise the works of the flesh and of the carnal mind.

When we hear about the new way, the old way may still appear to be very real and substantial, but its glory will fade because of the new. The Lord is taking away the old, or the previous order, that He might establish the new. But it is the very nature of man - that which is within all of us - to prefer the old to the new. In His parable about old wine versus new, Jesus revealed our inherent nature to desire the old. He said, "No man also having drunk old wine straightway desireth new: for he saith, The old is better." (Lu. 5:39) The old is always better as long as we continue to partake of it. Having drunk of the old wine for so long, we tend to prefer it to the new wine. But when we once get a taste of the new, heavenly wine, or the new wine of the Spirit, we will turn from the old to desire only the new.

The present work of the Spirit is to make of us a new creation. When we are made a new creation, we will turn from the old to embrace the new. We can talk of being a new creation already, but as long as we desire the old ways of the church order, and cling to them, we are still living in the past; we are still part of the old creation. Jesus explained this truth, when He said, "No man putteth a piece of a new garment upon an old; if otherwise, then both the new maketh a rent, and the piece that was taken out of the new agreeth not with the old. And no man putteth new wine into old bottles; else the new wine will burst the bottles, and be spilled, and the bottles shall perish. But the new wine must be put into new bottles; and both are preserved." (Lu. 5:36-38) God must make of us new wine bottles, or new vessels, to contain His greater, kingdom glory, which is the new wine of the Spirit. He must make us a new creation people; otherwise, we will continue to prefer the old ways. As long as we continue to partake of the old wine, we will live and walk in the old, continuing to propagate the dead ways of the past, which God has already abandoned.

The elect of today must be a new creation people who are renewed in their minds, and who have a new vision of God's plan for this world. Yesterday's vision and yesterday's methods will get us no where in this new Day! We must have a renewed mind and the overcoming faith of the saints who preceded us. It is written of the heroes of faith, "By faith Abel offered unto God a more excellent sacrifice... By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death... By faith Noah, being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear, prepared an ark to the saving of his house; by the which he condemned the world, and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith. By faith Abraham, when he was called to go out into a place which he should after receive for an inheritance, obeyed; and he went out, not knowing whither he went." (He. 11:4, 5, 7-8)
        Jesus said
        , "I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now."
        In that day, believers did not have the spiritual maturity we have today.
        The holy Spirit had not yet been given to them to bring them to maturity and lead them into all truth.
        But we have the holy Spirit in a greater measure within us now.
        He is within us now to guide us into all truth and show us things to come. Do not look to any person to guide you into all truth and show you things to come.

— end quote.

written by Paul Mueller from ''arise ministries''.

Comment

to enter in to the sabbath rest

a believer has to give up all of themselves so that Christ becomes their all in all.
          their spirit soul and body has to become blameless.
          God has to be our support system. why? because The Believer is made His sanctuary.
          So to enter into His rest we have to cease from our own works of self sufficency and self importance .
          In the OT sabbath, a person was put to death for doing 39 activities of works on the day of rest.
          In the NT a believer learns to rest from their own carnal endeavours and know how to enter into perfection.
          The carnal mind cannot make a person ''perfect''' for it wars against Gods word.
          it is a ''wonder''= this war aganst God and his ideals when He has our very best interests at heart.

the war comes from an UNSOUND MIND. - madness.
          we live in a world of madness but are used to it.
          We accept madness as normal.

a believer is gradually removed from madness of an unsound mind.
          what is this madness?
          to believe God cannot overcome our personal giants. Caleb knew. 1 man out from millions who kept the law of Moses - was a spiritual lone ranger.

there shall never be very many who will walk by the same faith in their true father as the Son of God.
          human madness- responds to false profiteers =

http://www.inplainsite.org/html/tele...ifestyles.html

ummmm
          people '''saved'' UNDER such thieves and con men?
          ''saved'' by religious people, who live at the bottom of the bird cage?
          rather than being ''saved'' the pews receive more demons than they previously had, when they sit at the feet of angels of light.
          No one can even imagine [nor access] the harm of this sowing and reaping in lives.
          the damage is super extraordinary.
          a nest of vipers makes more vipers. so many bad things happen to these pew people and they wonder why this is so.

however, THERE IS HOPE - that some shall arise in His faith, [the confidences of trust rely obey] of His son as we hear His just instructions. Faith overcomes the giants for His faith [divine belief] surpasses the realm of evil imaginations only found in vanity.

we need RE -BALANCING TO BE RE- NEWED SO WE CAN BECOME RE- DEEMED.
          TO MAKE RESPECTABLE WHAT IS NOT RESPECTABLE.

TO HAVE OUR SPIRITUAL MAN in control with divine dignity, rather than the madness of the human mind destroying all it touches one way or another.

consider
          IF YOU ARE taught BY THE FLAWED - wouldn't you remain flawed too?
          why has there been NO person [not even 1] whom the church system has reproducted as the Image of the Saviour. Isnt it madness to sit under a FAILED PRODUCT?
          how many ways can we spell F.A.I.L.U.R.E.

TO enter into His rest - a believer sits at the feet of their Saviour.
          today/ here/now.

Comment

There are 612 more.

Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
            a believer has to give up all of themselves so that Christ becomes their all in all.
            their spirit soul and body has to become blameless.
            God has to be our support system. why? because The Believer is made His sanctuary.
            So to enter into His rest we have to cease from our own works of self sufficency and self importance .
            In the OT sabbath, a person was put to death for doing 39 activities of works on the day of rest.
            In the NT a believer learns to rest from their own carnal endeavours and know how to enter into perfection.
            The carnal mind cannot make a person ''perfect''' for it wars against Gods word.
            it is a ''wonder''= this war aganst God and his ideals when He has our very best interests at heart.

the war comes from an UNSOUND MIND. - madness.
            we live in a world of madness but are used to it.
            We accept madness as normal.

a believer is gradually removed from madness of an unsound mind.
            what is this madness?
            to believe God cannot overcome our personal giants. Caleb knew. 1 man out from millions who kept the law of Moses - was a spiritual lone ranger.

there shall never be very many who will walk by the same faith in their true father as the Son of God.
            human madness- responds to false profiteers =

http://www.inplainsite.org/html/tele...ifestyles.html

ummmm
            people '''saved'' UNDER such thieves and con men?
            ''saved'' by religious people, who live at the bottom of the bird cage?
            rather than being ''saved'' the pews receive more demons than they previously had, when they sit at the feet of angels of light.
            No one can even imagine [nor access] the harm of this sowing and reaping in lives.
            the damage is super extraordinary.
            a nest of vipers makes more vipers. so many bad things happen to these pew people and they wonder why this is so.

however, THERE IS HOPE - that some shall arise in His faith, [the confidences of trust rely obey] of His son as we hear His just instructions. Faith overcomes the giants for His faith [divine belief] surpasses the realm of evil imaginations only found in vanity.

we need RE -BALANCING TO BE RE- NEWED SO WE CAN BECOME RE- DEEMED.
            TO MAKE RESPECTABLE WHAT IS NOT RESPECTABLE.

TO HAVE OUR SPIRITUAL MAN in control with divine dignity, rather than the madness of the human mind destroying all it touches one way or another.

consider
            IF YOU ARE taught BY THE FLAWED - wouldn't you remain flawed too?
            why has there been NO person [not even 1] whom the church system has reproducted as the Image of the Saviour. Isnt it madness to sit under a FAILED PRODUCT?
            how many ways can we spell F.A.I.L.U.R.E.

TO enter into His rest - a believer sits at the feet of their Saviour.
            today/ here/now.
            Hi Lucy, you have been very faithful in explaining how you remember the Sabbath day to keep it holy...you rest in Messiah. Now, seeing how you have explained that 1 command as to how you fulfill or keep it, how do you explain your fulfilling or keeping of the other 612? Or is the Sabbath the only one you are interested in? ImAHebrew
            Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
            Abstain from meats offered to idols
            (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
            So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

Comment

it is very easy - because the sabbath rest is under the new covenant or - a

spiritual exercise and not from the shadow of the OT -

you see when the religious men try to be rather smart to outwit a believer they fall flat - why? Well sabbath keeping - [by their works] was only ever a shadow of things to come.

shadows are not real however religious man makes shadows their reality as you have done IAH and brother Allen - it is a sad day to see how confused you both appear.

- now because the man made reliigious are foolish and unwise - they fail very badly to understand that - IT IS THE NEW CREATION - BORN AGAIN - SPIRITUAL MAN [our true man] that has to mature spiritually so they become an image of Christ - meaning as He walked here in power and anointing - and let it be noticed that the religious law keepers of the day called '' the Saviour a sabbath breaker'' and this was a fact.
              Jesus was NOT INTERERSTED IN shadow land of the OT types and shadows but in the new reality He was birthing out here on earth CALLED THE NEW COVENANT.

IAH - you are a carnal religious dead man, desperately trying to work your way past the CROSS AND living the lie of sabbath keeping is essential to salvation - hence you fail even to understand the shadow has passed because NEW LIGHT, NEW LIFE AND A NEW LEGAL CONTRACT to come into vogue.

it is very easy to keep the natural sabbath of stale food in smelly halls or some other modern religious indea of how to be holy on a saturday - but to keep the true sabbath rest of Math 11 - is extremely difficult and only those ''made willing in the day of His power'' succeed.

IAH - the spiritual man does not walk in shadows BUT IN DIVINE REALITY so perhaps now u may see the difference = but then again - perhaps not.
              a shadow man remains a shadow man living in shadows when he nullifies grace [by his inpart law keeping] and blasphemes the Holy Spirit.
              acts 15.
              sigh
              BUT you can always repent, be born again, acecpt His wonderfull gift of Grace and become transformed.

so not to be unkind IAH - why not enter into your personal spiritual rest, rather than copy the weird ideas from that old time american religion that never saved anyone.ummmm

PS...............................
              allen has NEVER answered my query so i shall ask you - ''can u explain how you keep saturday ''holy'' by doing things forbidden in the OT that brought on the death penality if caught.''
              ummmm
              In the OT saturday sabbath - a person was to be prepared prior to 6pm fri night - so - how do u fudge ''doing stuff'' after 6pm Fri- that would place u all under the death penality according to the true law of Moses -

o do you have some special ''dispensation'' like the roman catholics have over stuff they cannot do too?
              kinda a religious free ''get at of jail card''?

Comment

to enter into the saviour's sabbath.... is to increase His kingdom

in our lives.
                To grow into spiritual maturity and to receive the victor's crown.
                The Saviour becomes their redeemer , their restorer and their reconciler back into His abundant kingdom.
                the people of a new day.
                again i quote from an anointed pen of Paul Mueller [ arise ministries]

, “Father has a purpose for each age, a purpose that may not be revealed until the time for the administration of that purpose has arrived.
                The mystery of Christ that was revealed to Paul was not made known in previous ages. Not until the new day of grace dawned did the Lord reveal His plan for that age.
                So it is with the new age of the dominion of the kingdom of God in the earth!
                The new truths and the great mysteries for this age shall soon be revealed to those who have ceased walking in the ways of the dead past.

The firstfruits of the kingdom, who have been awakened by the appearing of Christ, the Day Star, in them, shall hear the fresh, new word of the kingdom.
                The prophet Micah prophesied that the first dominion of the kingdom shall come to the remnant of Jerusalem (Mic. 4:8). And indeed it is! And, like Paul in His day, we shall hear a fresh, new word.
                It will be a revelation of the mystery for this new age of the kingdom of God on earth, making clear Father’s plan for this age.

“New Truths, revealing Father’s new administrative order for the new age, are necessary for every age. With the dawning of the new age of the kingdom of God, the Lord shall reveal new truths for the administration of His purposes for this age. The new administrative order for the church was revealed to Paul. That was new truth that Paul declared was ‘not made known to the sons of men’ in other ages.
                The truth Paul received was indeed new truth.
                Men of earth never before heard such truths as Paul received by revelation of the Spirit.
                Paul wrote to the Romans, telling them that the mystery he received ‘was kept secret since the world began’ (Rom. 16:25).
                So it is in this time of the dawning of the new day of the Lord!
                There is a fresh, anointed word of truth for today that has also been kept secret since the world began.
                Think of it!
                We shall hear a fresh word from the Lord that no other person has ever heard before!
                Like the revelation of the mystery given to Paul in his day, we also shall receive a fresh new word of kingdom authority and administrative purpose.
                That new word shall shake Christendom and the world, and bring the blessings and benefits of the kingdom of God to many more people. Doesn’t it excite you and encourage you in God to know that He has chosen you to receive the new truths of His kingdom, truths that mortal man never heard before?
                Are you ready for this new kingdom word? Have you repented of the past with all its dead forms and ceremonies? Are you emptied of all the religious, church-age plans and works of man that are now obsolete so that you may receive Father’s new administrative order for this new age of the kingdom of God?

“When Jesus spoke to the people in parables, He said He did it ‘that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet, saying, I will open my mouth in parables; I will utter things which have been kept secret from the foundation of the world’ (Mt. 13:35).
                Did you know that the Lord keeps secrets from His people, secrets that are reserved for its time of fulfillment?
                Well, He does!
                And did you also know that God reveals His secrets to those chosen before hand, to those whose eyes and ears He has opened?
                Indeed, He does!
                The fact is, the truth I am writing at this very moment is fresh truth. If you can receive this truth, then it is obvious that the Father has given you hearing ears and seeing eyes, to both hear and see the fresh, new, secret word of the kingdom, and enter into its fulfillment.
                This word has been hidden and kept secret from former generations and those of previous ages. That fresh, new word is specifically reserved for this ‘day’ of our transformation and the dominion of the kingdom of God in the earth.
                It shall be revealed to those who love Him; to those who have hearing ears; to those who have entered into His rest, and have ceased the dead works of the past ages of man. New kingdom truths and mysteries are being revealed and are now coming forth out of Zion. That new word of the kingdom will reveal more clearly how we are to walk to be in full harmony with our Father and His kingdom purposes in this new day. A new, fresh, anointed word of Christ, who is light and life, shall flow out of Zion to impart that life and light to all whose hearts have been prepared in advance” — end quote.

Comment

now IAH - at the end of the last post i wrote this for our edification

from Paul Mueller = arise ministry

The fact is, the truth I am writing at this very moment is fresh truth.
                  If you can receive this truth, then it is obvious that the Father has given you hearing ears and seeing eyes, to both hear and see the fresh, new, secret word of the kingdom, and enter into its fulfillment.

This word has been hidden and kept secret from former generations and those of previous ages.
                  That fresh, new word is specifically reserved for this ‘day’ of our transformation and the dominion of the kingdom of God in the earth.
                  It shall be revealed to those who love Him; to those who have hearing ears; to those who have entered into His rest, and have ceased the dead works of the past ages of man. New kingdom truths and mysteries are being revealed and are now coming forth out of Zion. That new word of the kingdom will reveal more clearly how we are to walk to be in full harmony with our Father and His kingdom purposes in this new day. A new, fresh, anointed word of Christ, who is light and life, shall flow out of Zion to impart that life and light to all whose hearts have been prepared in advance”
                  words
                  * present truth
                  * ears to hear, eyes to see
                  * secret word of the Kingdom
                  * transformation
                  * anointed word
                  * impact on Life.
                  *New kingdom truth
                  * mysteries
                  * a new day
                  * revealed
                  * fresh anointed word
                  * flow out from zion
                  * hearts prepared in ADVANCE.

now IAH = i really want to know HOW THIS EDIFICATION ON THE SABBATH rest in Messiah - compare with
                  ummm
                  * smelly halls
                  * boring sermons
                  * noisy children
                  * stale food
                  * putting out chairs
                  * listening to same old boring stale conversations
                  * poverty
                  * slavery to a man/woman [a control freak]

ummmmm -
                  the whole religion of man smells of death.
                  I love THE SABBATH REST IN CHRIST........... hurrah.

IAH - please keep your lousy saturdays as a faux jew with a faux man made idea.
                  really IAH - it simply NOT GOOD ENOUGH.
                  actually i am so surprised you have been so fooled, i thought u were smarter.
                  you know the thing is sabbath rest in our Saviour is A BELIEVER'S TRANSFORMATION.
                  how much greater than a saturday lunch and bible verse
                  U know IAH - you are missing out on the whole healing of your being - a quick salad and a chop and a glass a wine and a bible verse - IS NOT SPIRITUAL TRANSFORMATION NOR BEING MADE A DIVINE BE-ing of transformation.

oh why oh why - do you remain outside seeing thru the glass darkly.
                  why the Father's strong delusion over all?

Comment

The Power Of Sin!

Hi Lucy,

Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

Sin is the transgression of the Law, and sin kills if we are stung by sin:

1 Corinthians 15:56
                    56 The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the Law.

Sin has no power if the Law no longer exists. If the Law ended with the Cross, why do all men and women continue to die? How do you explain the death of your parents? Were they stung by sin? Have you yourself been stung by sin?

Messiah said this about sin to Jews which believed on HIM:

John 8:34
                    34 Yahushua answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin.

These Jews which believed on Messiah considered themselves to be true Children of Abraham and not slaves to anyone so Messiah informed them that sin enslaves, and Messiah did also, at the same time, inform them that they were all seeking to kill HIM. Did they have any actual thoughts of killing Messiah? No! They believed on Messiah; yet, Messiah stuck to HIS guns and adamantly accused them of desiring to kill HIM.

Messiah here was speaking from the idea that sin seeks to kill Messiah. This is the same thing that ImAHebrew and I have been working to explain to you. They could not hear Messiah, and I don't think that you can hear us. If you could really hear us, then you would seek to repent from your sin, and you would not be arguing that the Law no longer exists, and that sinners who commit sin have somehow entered into rest with Messiah.

Messiah Yahushua is sinless, and if you have entered into HIS Rest from your sin, then you should be supporting the Law and not denying the Law. These words were written for all those which believe as you do:

Deuteronomy 29:19
                    19 And it come to pass, when he heareth the words of this curse, that he bless himself in his heart, saying, I shall have peace, though I walk in the imagination of mine heart, to add drunkenness to thirst:

Spiritual thirst is the inability to perform righteousness (see the word of Messiah on the Cross who had already united all sinners with HIMSELF). Spiritual drunkenness is the belief that one can exist in unrighteousness, that is, in sin, and be at peace with YAHWEH ELOHIM! Do you hear this, Lucy?

Thanking you in advance should you be moved to reply, I am,

Sincerely, Latuwr
                    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Comment

i urge you to forsake this track u r on by arguing against the Holy Spirit.[acts15]

because whatsoever you believe is not the the new covenant for His new creation.
                      The Holy Spirit never in 1 million yrs mixes the law to the jew with the NEW WINE covenant.

yes the law did exist for the jew - then it ended at the Cross.
                      what u do is deny the Cross and its fulfillment and the throne of Grace and then deny the words of His holy Spirit in acts 15 and that holy decission. That is bad Allen.

BTW
                      I am not jew, but a gentile - my sins are forgiven - therefore I REBUKE YOUR LIE over me, in the name of Emmanuel.
                      I am saved into the Spirit of Life in Christ Jesus - who set me free - from all condemnation hurrah - but i forgive you for your speak in ignorance.

however..................................................................................
                      here is the path of His Believer - and their walk into His immortal life.

i re-post it and i do hope you are big enough to admit your'e wrong, your not a jew and the law died at the cross. so many former law believers have forsaken this wrong path - now it is your turn - to forsake false teachers.

“My precious Sons, you were predestined by Me before the foundation of the world to be My Sons and bear My Glory. You were chosen Spiritually by Me before you were conceived. The human mind does not understand this because it will only accept things that are factual, but I formed you in My heart before you were conceived naturally in your mothers’ wombs.

When I spoke creation into being, so too you were created and sang with Me in the heavens on the day of creation, and you will sing with Me again on My Kingdom Day as it comes to earth. Your song will be the New Song of praise and worship from the tabernacle of David.

Now you live on the earth as My Manchild company of Sons, Faithful Ones and Elect. The world does not know you, My church rejects you but this is because they do not understand the things of My Kingdom. When they reject you they reject Me to their own judgement.

All times are in My hands. Again I have kept the revealing of the best wine until last. You are the choicest wine. You are mellow, you are rich, and your aroma is a delight to My nostrils. My Choicest and best wine, I have kept preserved in My Secret Place until the last Feast and I will bring it out with great pride and joy to share with the world.

Do not concern yourselves with your earthly circumstances, for they will change. Some of you are feeling that you have made wrong decisions in your lives and are allowing the enemy to condemn you. Do not listen to this for you are in My hand. Believe this and be at rest. I have allowed you to make mistakes in order that I might perfect and change you. This is My business. Accept yourselves with joy. The enemy will try to attack you because he knows that you are an army to be feared.

Not as in My church day where I gave them Spiritual weapons for their warfare, but you are My weapons. You are My New army which I will unleash upon the earth. Man thinks of an army in terms of war and destruction, but My New army are warriors of peace and rest.

You are My New priesthood anointed to birth My Kingdom Day on the earth. You are My New prophets and teachers. You are My New creation with My Glory and Immortality in you.

Rest in who you are and do not be concerned with your temporal circumstances. These will change. You have a High calling and the cares of life will be loosed from you as shackles from a bondman. I am finishing My work in you.

I came forth a Spiritual man from a natural womb. You will come forth as natural people from a Spiritual womb. I forsook My Glory to be born a man; you will forsake your natural to be born a Glory people.

My Kingdom Day will be a day of rejoicing and praise. A day of great peace and joy never yet seen on the earth. You are My ministers of these things as you introduce the Feast of Tabernacles after the order of David. The earth is travailing under the influence of darkness but as you arise in My Light the darkness will be expelled.

Let Me be seen in your faces now. Let your New man come forth as the Day is dawning.

You are yet to experience a full personal intimate relationship with Me where I will call you by another name as I did with Solomon.

You have joy, responsibility, service and rewards set before you which you do not yet fully know. Be strong and overcome in My victory. Be a rock as mighty people of valour. Your travail is not in vain. I hear every cry and stand by you in every trial. I guide you even as hear My word to you. Your today, your tomorrow and eternity is laid down by Me. Have confidence and trust Me in this. My sheep hear My voice.

The day of your revealing is at hand. What Glory will fill the earth. You will have the joy and privilege of representing the Lord of the whole earth. Those who have rejected and hurt you, I will make them to confess that I was in you. I will not have My priesthood trodden down, and the honour I afford to you will Glorify Me for surely you will proclaim that I never left you or forsook you”.

ALL GLORY TO JESUS

LARRY WILSON

APRIL 2004

[email protected]

be it right be it wrong Allen Messiah has said a very telling truth.

He said '' by their fruits [ the diary of daily life] ye shall know them''
                      is this not so?
                      yes/no/maybe.

as a law keeper of moses [ in 4 parts] you prove to all by your life - namely = how good this law keeping to the jew is today - you become a recomendation or an example of your belief.
                      yes/no/maybe.?

so when i look at your ''diary of fruit'' in your life - i need to see something that shall attract me to your cause
                      after all thousands flocked to Messiah - said He was amazing and astonishing, and even Nicodemus the ruler of the Jews came to find out what Messiah had that as a law keeper of Moses - he did not have,
                      yes/no/maybe?

so with these truths in mind let me honestly say this as kindly as possible.........................
                      i dont want what your daily diary life [of inpart law keeping of moses] and what it represents at this present time - to me it would be
                      very sad,
                      traumatic,
                      abused,
                      lonely and definately negative
                      boring
                      difficult
                      lacking
                      wanting
                      and desperately miserable.

i dont have such a life myself nor have i ever had such a life - and so i dont wish to be converted to something lesser than my own personal life.
                      If i am converted to your belief the result would be that i too would become sad, distressed, miserable and negative misused and abused and lonely.
                      can you understand this?

MY BELIEF MAKES ME BLESSED [ i dont boast, God forbid, for His grace allowed me to be blessed ] - but from your posts here over the years to me, your life seems to be a very sad time of dramatic reaping infact it would be hard to find another with greater personal injuries both to you and those near you .

WHY? is this so?

because you believe a religious lie gained from very bad false teachers and a lie believed- brings for the fruits of lies and the fruit of lies is deception and all deception leads to death. death rules -

so now u have a clearer view of why others dont wish to go down your families path.
                      None would really desire your life as a product of your firm religious belief.
                      to give you more information of our ''diary lives'' - i would not wish to live in the belief of the mormons nor the amish nor the 30000 + religious concepts = who fail to reproduce Messiah in anyones life.
                      all of these weird church teachings are from the pit of hell.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ofcourse those in deception will say '' it is the will of God'' or '' we are to suffer in this life'' - ''look at me suffering for Christ''
                      kinda stuff.
                      well you see this is carnal minded religion at its worst - because WE ARE NOT FOREVER A VICTIM, WE ARE NOT VICTIMS FOR YEARS AND YEARS AND YEARS, but some can learn how to HAVE AN EXCELLENT SPIRIT - LIKE DANIEL AND CALEB AND ELIJAH and yes - things did not look to good BUT THEY LEARNT HOW TO OVERCOME AND WALK IN THE LIFE OF VICTORY.
                      AND PRAISE THEIR STANDARDS for today we can see these fine men DID OVERCOME the power of the enemy.

the object of our life on earth is to learn HOW TO BE A DIVINE SPIRIT walking in a human body.

none can teach this epic transformation but the HOLY SPIRIT.
                      no man can.
                      yes, an anointed man can edify but IT IS THE m.a.j.o.r. WORK OF THE HOLY SPIRIT TO TEACH = ABUNDANT LIFE, [john 10v10 ] VICTORIOUS OVER ALL OUR ENEMIES AND THEN WALK IN THE SAME NATURE AS THE TRUE FATHER IN HIS IMMORTAL LIFE , HERE AND NOW.
                      so this is my path - i shall walk in it as long as I hear HIM telling me too.
                      I cannot be sidetracked and go down the drain pipe into the religious sewerage of such dreadfull men and religious profiteers, thieves and liars and assorted devilish character traits.
                      -----------------------------------------------
                      so the point u wish me to consider this
                      *not eating bacon
                      *saturday resting
                      *looking for the new moon each month
                      *sleeping in a tent in tabs.

these 4 things make me a lawkeeper and holy and i need this ancient law to save me and i am not saved unless i do some parts of my own choosing of law keeping for the jew.
                      If i dont do my personally choosen law of moses parts i am a sinner and even worse - i give wounds to the Saviour because i am not keeping some parts of the law of Moses to the jew.

ok well under the Teacher, Comforter, Everlasting Father, an advocate, i have found the NT gospel, how the just [ in right standing with God] walk by faith.
                      How the faith of the Son of God is forged into His workmanship of living stones and how salvation [freedom from the curses of vanity] comes not by any lawkeeping but having the divine ability to SAY NO TO THE devil and mean it.
                      Last edited by LucySmith; 11-25-2011, 03:06 PM.

Comment

Sin Kills!

Hi Lucy,

Why did your parents die? Did they die in their sin as Messiah predicted of those Jews who believed in HIM:

John 8:24
                        24 I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am (ego eimi), ye shall die in your sins.

Sin kills, Lucy. Did you parents die in their sins, having some kind of belief in Messiah? To be sure, they were ignorant of LIFE NOW, but would you say that they believed in Messiah? Did they believe that Messiah was YAHWEH ELOHIM? If so, did they believe that they should remember the Sabbath Day to keep it holy as commanded by YAHWEH ELOHIM? In this respect, what did they believe that is different from your own belief?

Lucy, they died because of their sin. Why should you not die because of your own sin? Why should you live forgetting the Sabbath Day, when you parents died forgetting the Sabbath Day?

Sincerely, Latuwr
                        The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Comment

cont. to Allen................. let us now consider THE JUST......................

i had the revelation of Life now Allen in a most amazing awesome way.
                          no man told me but it was a wonder for me.
                          i would never have guessed in a miilion years that this would be so - but the revelation hit me over 11 yrs ago and was i changed.,
                          therefore i have faith now - to be moulded into His own workmanship and this is happening in my personal life.
                          sin ceases
                          not because i keep a sabbath - that is a lie from hell - but because I am changed to obedience in his new covenant advice, faith and overcoming my dire faith tests and trials IN His power.

if it was so easy NOT to sin and live by doing nothing on a saturday and doing 4 piddly laws to the jews 3 billion people would be like Messiah forgoodness sakes,.
                          you know it is a wonder you would believe such jUNK

the sabbath ? is a lie, everyone knows about it now but you.

as for my parents - NO they did not know of Life now i was just coming to it when my darling dad died, But funny enough he said '' dont pray for me anymore Lucy '' so i stopped.
                          and my mother was too far gone in dementia - but u see Allen it does not matter one iota if they kept the sabbath or not.
                          UNBELIEF KILLS.
                          DIE TO SIN
                          DIE IN SIN.....

DIE IN SIN - what is not of faith is sin

what u have done Allen is substituted your jewish law keeping for faith.

you have NO faith in the ability of Messiah to save you -why? - you have nullified His grace.

UNBELIEF IS THE KILLER
                          SIN OF UNBELIEF.

what is not of faith is sin.
                          solution
                          why not pray to receive His faith - to stop your law keeping for the jew and pray for the same belief He has in His father.

i want u to apologise for your false teaching - for it is the JUST WHO LIVES BY FAITH.
                          NOW AGAIN'
                          WHAT IS NOT OF FAITH IS SIN,

THE JUST HAVE FAITH
                          WITHOUT FAITH NONE ARE JUST.

JUST - RIGHT STANDING WITH FATHER - HERE IS MY PLACE now apologise immediately for your faux pas
                          Last edited by LucySmith; 11-25-2011, 07:03 PM.

Comment

LIFE NOW Through HIS Faith!

Hi Lucy,

You wrote:

"i want u to apologise for your false teaching - for it is the JUST WHO LIVES BY FAITH.
                            NOW AGAIN'
                            WHAT IS NOT OF FAITH IS SIN,
                            "

You should remember that I apologize rather easily when I recognize that I am wrong or when I recognize that I have wronged someone else.

At issue here is whether or not failure to remember the Sabbath Day to keep it holy can be construed by you or anyone else as the equivalent of living by the faith of Messiah. On the one hand, possessing LIFE NOW through works of the Law is indeed possible. Yahushua did this. So, if it was possible for HIM, it is possible for you and me. Accordingly, possessing LIFE NOW through works of the Law (i.e. through doing the Law in a physical sense) would require that we remember the Sabbath Day to keep it holy as well as 612 other works of the Law. This of necessity is an ongoing or continuous doing. No one can stop this doing and continue to possess LIFE NOW.

The Apostle Paul discusses the difficulty and necessity of this doing should someone desire life through completing the Law in a physical sense (please see Galatians 5:2-3). This discussion is found in the Book of Galatians. I desire that you understand that I do not pursue LIFE NOW solely through the physical keeping of the Law as did Messiah Yahushua. As you well know and are fully able to remind me, there are many commandments in the Law which I do not do in a physical sense. I desire that you also be made aware that I do keep in a physical sense a whole lot more than 4 commandments which you give me credit for keeping. Obviously, Lucy, you should recognize here that my faith and my hope in LIFE NOW is not based upon doing or fulfilling the Law in a physical sense. If it is, then I am a dead man for my doing is incomplete. LIFE NOW through the physical doing of the Law requires perfect obedience in a physical sense. I am not perfect. I have sinned; therefore, any claim that I make for possessing LIFE NOW is not based upon completing the Law in a physical sense through works of the Law.

At one time, I falsely accused a sister of cross dressing on the internet, that is, she appeared to me in a spiritual sense to have the persona of a man while claiming to be woman. I was wrong, and falsely accusing someone of committing such a sin is wrong. This sin was inadvertent on my part. I did not deliberately set out to commit such a sin. Under the Law, someone like myself could offer a sacrifice for my inadvertent sin (see Numbers 15:27-28) and be forgiven. However, you and I both recognize that this is not an option for me because a physical Temple no longer exists in Jerusalem. I cannot complete this work of the Law in order to be forgiven.

Even so, it must be remembered here that, at the time that the Apostle Paul wrote Galatians, physical sacrifice was still possible for both Jew and Gentile, and under the Law, Jews and Gentiles (please see Leviticus 4:27-31 and Numbers 15:14-16) are commanded to have one Law amongst themselves. Accordingly, many Jewish Believers in LIFE NOW amongst the Apostolic Assembly or first Spiritual Temple desired that no distinction be made between a Jew and a Gentile. They believed that there should be one Law for both. These Believers comprised the Circumcision Party amongst all the Believers in LIFE NOW!

Of course, we both know that this issue of one Law for both was altered by the Spiritual Sanhedrin of Acts 15. They determined that Gentiles must follow four necessary things in order to have fellowship with them, that is, fellowship with Kosher Smosher Believing Jews. Accordingly, if I should come to Australia to visit you, I fully expect that you would not serve me blood or any meat with its blood, that is, meat that is raw, and I could fully expect that you would not attempt to feed me the meat of any animal which had been strangled and its blood not drained from its flesh. These are physical works of the Law, Lucy, which you today are still required to do, and if you should transgress them, you can lose your LIFE NOW. This is something that you need to think about concerning the 4 necessary things which arise directly from the Law. Their mere existence is very telling to the Lawless.

Keeping the Sabbath Day is also commanded by the Law; yet, you claim that you are free to forget the Sabbath Day. Under the Law, deliberate Sabbath breaking is punishable by stoning. There is no sacrifice for deliberate sin under the Law save perhaps for the sacrifice of the Atonement Goat. Even so, the Law is quite clear. Deliberate Sabbath Breakers must die, and ultimately, all Sabbath Breakers do die. Barring death by accident or violence, they all grow older, eventually get sick, and then they proceed to die for their sin. The Law will always have it way with deliberate sinners.

Now, what about inadvertent Sabbath Breaking? I believe that you fall into this category, Lucy. What can be done for your inadvertent Sabbath Breaking? How can you be forgiven?

Sincerely, Latuwr

Comment

sabbath rest - the just shall live by faith....................this is my adventure

because i escaped american religion.
                              ---------------------------------------------------
                              it is that simple Allen.
                              ---------------------------------------------------

you have become a slave to your countries religious excesses....
                              i guess the same as in Italy the excesses of RC and Mary worship - it is the exact same spirit.
                              I want your free from this accursed thing, and from the programming of man
                              --------------------------------------------------------

just stop one moment
                              now forget our simple ''war'' [well i dont think of it as a war, i think of it as a nuclear bomb to demolish false spirits over you] and the bible verses.

i shall ask you this 1 question.

if the Law to the jews was to be everlasting and enduring in all parts of it...
                              ????
                              why did Father allow the whole system to be ruined, disimated, destroyed in a most horrific way - that is was said by the Roman General Titus = '' i have never seen a NATION SO DESERTED BY THEIR GOD''.

''deserted by their God'' >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> SEE THIS STATEMENT ALLEN?

THIS WAS FATHER'S STATEMENT to the world that '' the shadow had passed into reality of true life''.

the whole nation was savagely maimed, killed, everything in the temple destroyed nothing was left, no records No priests nothing existed. The nation was ruined. 40yrs probation had come to an end.
                              THEY REBELLED THEY GOT WIPED OUT.
                              Titus stated the truth GOD HAD LEFT THE BUILDING, ALLEN.

you cannot argue against true history and the amazing facts that this nation and its temple worship and everything contected to the OT was gone.

then some thouands of years latter in america it becomes ''popular'' to keep saturday holy - no one knows quiet how one is ''holy'' when resting on saturday, and doing modern things that would make them be ''put to death'' under Moses.
                              No one stops to think -''hey what we are doing, this is for the Jew, this is not for gentiles'' - but the lie is believed, but what is worst of all, grace has been nullified because to keep 1 law to the jew - all had to be kept.
                              millions now have nullified Grace thru ignorance.

now this sabbath lie has become '' a must'' to be forgiven and have ''salvation'' in american religious eyes.
                              just the same ''spirit'' that is in american pentecostalism - one ''must gibber'' to be saved
                              WHAT'S WITH YOU PEOPLE.?????

Father allowed the OT to RIP but this was not good enough for sabbath worshippers those non jews who have bound themsevles to the law of moses in their stupidity.
                              working their way into hell.

rightly dividing the NT - we see a progress from the OT of moses into the NT of Christ.
                              The law of works
                              The Law of Spirit OF LIFE .

so

one cannot mix the 2 - it is chalk and cheese.

if i follow your american version of the bible - i shall loose the wonderfull grace I have now.
                              Nothing would ever allow me to do this Allen - why?
                              i know where i was, and i know where i am and i know where i am going
                              how?
                              because i can look back to how i used to be and GRACE HAS BEEN with me all the way thru - now why must i change ?
                              why must i follow your word when I know THE WORD?

ummmm.hello

see Allen, you forget I have a holy Teacher and He is not called Allen E.
                              if you teach me - i end up like you not made in the image of christ.
                              that is the whole trouble - men like to teach men so the whole world ends up flawed in ''mens teachings''

the responsiblity for my learning is father's.
                              I am not your responsibility to teach me anything.
                              why?
                              He said '' i will build MY church and the gates [openings] of hell [the grave] shall not prevail''

now I cannot let you BUILD ME - then i die as a mere man.

as much as i love you as a pal and friend - i dont share the same belief - i love it when you edify with life now - for the rest it is religious junk from usa. and spoils your life.
                              see this- I LOVE WHEN YOU EDIFY -I LAP IT UP but only when your in your true place of LIFE NOW....

BUT not when you fall into the ditch. I will help you out of the ditch but you also must realise how you slipped into the ditch in the 1st place.
                              works will never work now for the JUST SHALL LIVE BY FAITH.
                              I AM ''THE JUST'' as i live by His faith. allow me to say to live BY His faith is very difficult on the carnal mind but Grace allows His believers to become HIS FAITHFULL servants.

Grace allows me to do this so i cannot boast because i am as weak as the next person but BY His faith I become strong to overcome all impossible things
                              --------------------------

now i know you cannot answer why Father allowed
                              the OT system to be utterly destroyed because then you would have to face the facts that your'e wrong and your'e too stubborn to admit you have been conned.
                              thats ok,
                              perhaps ye shall become WISE.

-----------------
                              now
                              as an example.
                              allow me to ask you.....
                              what is the difference between your OT law in part keeping to the jew - and the sect of the AMISH people.?
                              what is the difference between your OT law in part keeping to the jew - and the Jw's?
                              what is the difference between your OT law in part keeping to the jew - and the mormons?
                              infact there is NO difference for each 1 of these usa sects can ''prove'' they are right from bible texts

infact the bible, when read as a book without the anointing, allows anyone to do anything their hearts desires.

that is the reason THE TEACHER - is essential.
                              May God have mercy upon you Allen, for you dont have it upon yourself.
                              mercy has been STOLEN from your life.

Comment

Working...
                              X