Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abomination of Desolation

Hi Lucy, Yeshua mentions what was spoken of by Daniel:

Dan 11:31 "Forces from him will arise, desecrate the sanctuary fortress, and do away with the regular sacrifice. And they will set up the abomination of desolation.

Mat 24:15 "Therefore when you see the ABOMINATION OF DESOLATION which was spoken of through Daniel the prophet, standing in the holy place (let the reader understand),

Mar 13:14 "But when you see the ABOMINATION OF DESOLATION standing where it should not be (let the reader understand), then those who are in Judea must flee to the mountains.

Do you notice Yeshua's words, "let the reader understand?" Sort of reminds me of this Scripture:

Pro 4:1-2 Hear, ye children, the instruction of a father, and attend to know understanding. (2) For I give you good doctrine, forsake ye not my law.

Well, my question to you is, has ABBA let you understand anything about the Abomination of Desolation? ImAHebrew
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
    Abstain from meats offered to idols
    (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
    So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

Flight NOT on the Sabbath

Hi Lucy, as you have taught, the abomination of desolation........."is man made RELIGION of death." Well, Messiah says that when you SEE this abomination, you are to "flee" to the Mountains. I could ask, what Mountains did to flee to when you saw the "man made RELIGION of death?" But the question I really have for you is based upon what Yeshua asked you to PRAY for. He asked to you PRAY that your flight be NOT on the SABBATH. Can you explain why the Messiah would want you to pray that your flight not be on the Sabbath? Wasn't remembering the Sabbath day destroyed in 70 AD? ImAHebrew
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
    (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).

Comment

hehehheheheh oh that is so funny.,....

heheheheh - oh dear oh dear.
      IAH you sure dont know your scriptures hey.

hey why DONT YOU FIND OUT personally.....
      If i tell you - you argue. SO FIND OUT FOR YOUSELF.
      heheheheheh.
      ------------------------------------------------------------
      hang on let us put it into perspective
      Perhaps next sabbath you will may have to FLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

how?
      why just jump UP FROM your well laid table with the streak and salad dinner 1/2 eaten and glass of vino 1/2 drunk - rush around and grab your coat and hat and jump in the car and fleeeeee LIKE CRAZY..... dont forget the wife the dog and the chickens and bottled water.
      have the car all prepped up too so y'all can FLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE in style

HANG ON
      WHERE DID YOU SAY YOU WERE GOING TO FLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE to exactly?
      THE MOUNTAINS - what mountain? do you know the name?
      i mean what if you drove to the WRONG mountain LIKE AN IDIOT and got lost OMG - what would happen to ya?
      and have you made reservation to stay there at the mountain - like how long is it to be - a night, a week a year or years?
      I hope y'all have plenty of cash for the long haul.
      get out ya piggy bank ok?

HAVE YOU GOT A FLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEing map?

i do believe you need to know where u will flee too IAH.

I mean the roads maybe crowded with other ''sabbath flee-ers'' too - like all over the usa the pew people [indoctrinated by Herbert and Ellen and their cruel lies] may will be fleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeing in all directions.

IT WILL BE BUMPER TO BUMPER fleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee -ing for sure
      actually it may well go down in USA history books as ''FLEEEEEEEEEEEEE-ING SATURDAY''.
      or
      maybe even gain the trendy title of the''FLEEGATE'' in all the newspapers - like ''watergate'' but u can personally be a part of ''FLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEGATE''.

i DONT ENVY YOU ONE BIT and i do thank Father i dont have to personally flee.
      I guess that is because i am a seeker of the truth and understand the scriptures by His grace alone so i cannot boast.

However -If i were you I would watch out for this ABOMINATION OF DESOLATION - ok.
      it could pounce anytime buddy.
      I dont want it to catch you unawares.

WARNING
      but please dont get too involved with it and please give it all a wide berth ok?
      UMMMM
      i wonder if it is HERBERT AND ELLEN reincarnated?
      do you know if they were both STUFFED FOR PRESERVATIONAL purposes say - like Egyptian mummies?
      it could well be u know- 2 famous religious con artists and great demonic merchantizers- revitalized before our very eyes.
      ohhhhhhhh
      ofcourse THEY TEAM UP TO BE [drum roll]
      THE ANTI-CHRISTS plural ---- OFCOURSE.

the ''abomination of desolation'' turns out to be the ellen and herbert show of tag teaming.

ps.. here in Oz -we all want to be invited
      to your fleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeing party Ok - its ok if we will watch from the side lines.
      I guess the ''word GO'' will come after 6pm fri night.
      we will bring torches ok?
      Last edited by LucySmith; 11-30-2011, 04:08 AM. Reason: ps we all want to be invited......

Comment

No my dear.

Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
        heheheheh - oh dear oh dear.
        IAH you sure dont know your scriptures hey.
        Hi Lucy, no my dear, in reality, I know Scriptures quite well, and I know this one that you apparently don't know very well:

Mat 24:20 But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:

Again, I ask you Lucy, why did Messiah ask YOU to pray that YOUR FLIGHT not take place on the Sabbath? Don't you DWELL in Judaea (let the reader understand)? ImAHebrew

Comment

In case u missed it iah, i wish to keep u up to date

http://www.ratzlaf.com.

umm i thought it best to use an edification so u will no longer be ignorant IAH

the excerpt from his book, pages 261-265.

Excerpt:

Scripture shows that the Sabbath of the Fourth Commandment was inseparably linked with the Sinaitic Covenant, the words of which are the Ten Commandments.
          The Sabbath commandment was in the very center of the Sinaitic Covenant and was the sign of that covenant.
          While circumcision was the entrance sign for the sons of Israel, the Sabbath served as the repeatable sign Israel was commanded to "remember." The Sabbath is related to every aspect of the Sinaitic Covenant: the covenant itself, the tabernacle of the covenant, the worship of the covenant, the people of the covenant, the land of the covenant, and the blessings and the cursings of the covenant. The laws for observance of the Sabbath were laws of the Sinaitic Covenant.
          There are no laws for Sabbath observance outside of the Sinaitic Covenant.

Therefore, if one is going to observe the Sabbath of Sinai, he must do so in accordance with the laws of Sinai.

From the teaching and actions of Jesus we learned that He is the new covenant center.
          He took authority over the old covenant and was continually trying to move the Jewish leaders’ reference point of authority away from Sinai to Himself.
          It was the questionable Sabbath activity of Jesus, coupled with His claim to be the son of God, which infuriated the Jewish leaders and caused the events which led to His crucifixion. Jesus knew the rigid framework of Judaism could not hold the dynamics of the new covenant gospel of justification by faith in Christ.

The New Testament defines the old or first covenant as the "tablets of stone" and the laws "written with ink." The epistles, in contextual teaching, state that the Sinaitic Covenant is not binding in any way upon the Christian.
          This covenant, which was good for its time, has been superseded by the new, better covenant.
          The new covenant law of love interpreted by the New Testament writings and applied under the guidance of the Holy Spirit far surpasses the laws given to Israel.
          Scripture makes it clear, however, that the moral principles upon which many of the Sinaitic Covenant laws were based are included in the moral principles of the new covenant.
          However, in the new covenant there is a different administration of the moral principles, and the new covenant has different signs. Baptism in the new covenant takes the place of circumcision in the old, and the Lord’s supper in the new covenant replaces the Sabbath in the old.

Under the new covenant the emphasis is no longer on sign and symbol, rather it is on reality and relationship.

There are no long lists of minutely detailed laws, rather the new covenant is characterized by general principles which have application to all nations and cultures, not just the sons of Israel in the promised land. The epistles teach that Christians can add nothing to the righteousness provided for them in Christ.

Those who seek to add their own works of obedience to the perfect, finished work of Christ by keeping any of the observances of the old covenant are in serious danger of falling from grace.
          The new covenant writings show one cannot pick and choose among the old covenant laws. If one is seeking to be under Sinaitic law, he must be under the whole law. However, to do this is to fall from grace.

There is no biblical evidence which proves the Sabbath of the seventh day was transferred to the first day of the week. While there are many important events which transpired on the first day of the week, there is no biblical command to keep it holy.

Nevertheless, it appears that the first day of the week did have significance to New Testament believers because of the important events which happened on that day. It is necessary that Christians have a time to worship. It is necessary that time be given to pursue the things of God, yet the first day should never be seen in the same light as the Sabbath of the old covenant. Rather, the emphasis is on what happens rather than on when it happens.

There is no discussion regarding the Sabbath in the book of Acts, rather the discussion about law is on the topic of circumcision. This is to be expected because circumcision was the entrance sign for the old covenant community and the Sabbath did not apply unless one was a member of the covenant community.

Nearly every ceremony in the old covenant in some way pointed forward to the work of Christ.
          The seventh-day Sabbath is no exception. While it pointed back to the perfect relationship which existed between God and man on Eden’s seventh day, it also pointed forward to the time when that relationship would be restored.
          The writer of Hebrews unequivocally shows that the rest which remains for the Christian is not the seventh-day Sabbath of Sinai, nor is it the "rest" which Israel experienced under the leadership of Joshua or David. Rather, the rest of the new covenant is the "rest" of a restored relationship between man and God similar to the rest of creation’s seventh day, which one enters by believing.

All the Sinaitic Sabbaths -- seventh-day Sabbaths, seasonal sabbaths, sabbatical years and Jubilee -- seem to have been like small oases in the desert where the sons of Israel pretended they were back in the Garden of Eden.
          These Sabbaths not only pointed back to that seventh-day rest of creation, but they pointed forward to the restored relationship which was to take place within the new covenant: the fellowship of the Holy Spirit indwelling the heart of the believer who is saved by grace.
          These sabbaths served a very important function in giving purpose, direction and hope to the people of Israel. But like the dozens of other pointers, which were also shadows of good things to come, their value ended in the presence of the Creator. Jesus drew all these old covenant signs and shadows of hope to Himself.

The Pharisees demonstrated the heartbreaking paradox of old covenant Sabbath law.
          The laws that were designed to point forward to the open fellowship between man and God were the very laws which blinded their eyes to the present reality of the Creator standing in their midst. Jesus said, "You search the Scriptures, because you think that in them you have eternal life; and it is these that bear witness of Me; and you are unwilling to come to Me, that you may have life" (Jn. 5:38,39).

The actions of the Pharisees can be likened to a person driving from the East Coast of the U.S. to visit California’s Yosemite Valley. For thousands of miles the traveler has been following a road map to Yosemite. During this time he becomes so intent on watching the map -- lest he make a wrong turn -- that when he reaches Yosemite he fails to see the beauty of the country. With one eye on the road the other on the map he drives through Yosemite Valley without ever seeing El Capitan, Half Dome or Yosemite Falls. Finding a parking place, with his eyes still glued to his packet of instructions, he reads about the beautiful park but never leaves the seat of his car to personally walk the trails and never lifts his eyes to the majesty above.

The map and trail guide served important functions. But upon arrival at the destination it is time to put the map down and look up. So it is with the Sabbath. Rather than seek to keep a day holy let us put the day down and step into the arms of our holy Creator. Let us enter "today" into fellowship, into a "rest" which remains for those who have believed.

http://www.ratzlaf.com.

an edification from a former ex Sda
          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          now for u ? Iah.
          What did Jesus mean:

"Pray that your flight will not take place in winter or on the Sabbath" (Matthew 24:20)?

notice He did not say 'keep it holy''
          FLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEing on the ''sabbath''
          u have to seek the nuggets of truth here and FIND OUT TO WHOM THE SAVIOUR was speaking too.

"I tell you the truth, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened" (verse 34).
          u have to learn how to rightly divide buddy.
          BTW I can read the NT from Math through Revs and will not find a single instance in which the body of Christ is commanded to keep the Sabbath as "holy time."

WHEN IT SHALL BE?

AND THE RESULT OF FLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEing?
          please get it right otherwise it becomes weird and out of sinc.
          ----------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

The destruction of Jerusalem was not simply a local judgment, it was a covenantal judgment.
            Notice Jesus' words in Matthew 23:35-36:

the fall of a city, it was the end of an age.
            That is why Emmanuel said it would be a, "great tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the world until this time, no, nor ever shall be."

so ask, "How could it be possible for there to be, in the future, a destruction of Jerusalem equal or greater than that which happened in 70 AD?"

Jesus said nothing in time would ever equal what happened in 70 AD, nothin'
            With the destruction of Jerusalem came the fulfillment of all prophecy.
            why not read Josephus "The Wars of The Jews."

however what we have now in place is an abomination of desolation namely the church system of profiteers and hirelings and false teachings of a man made big business.

ofcourse Jesus did not have Darby and Scofield's playing literary gymnastics with the Scriptures.
            Yeshua says this again...
            Matthew 24:34:
            Most assuredly I say to you, this generation will not pass away until all these things take place.
            the word Assuredly is not used very often and makes ''TAKE NOTICE I AM ASSURING YOU WHAT I SAY IS SO''
            THIS GENERATION of the disciples will not pass away - till these things take place.

Yeshua is saying '' LISTEN GUYS - THIS IS THE TRUTH I ASSURE YOU - YOU WILL NOT PASS AWAY TILL U SEE THESE THINGS.'
            U HAVE TO RECEIVE THE WHOLE CONTEXT OF MATTHEW to see the ''judgment messages''
            Matthew 3:7–12:
            But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees coming to his baptism, he said to them, "Brood of vipers! Who warned you to flee from the wrath to come?
            Therefore bear fruits worthy of repentance, and do not think to say to yourselves, 'We have Abraham as our father.' For I say to you that God is able to raise up children to Abraham from these stones. And even now the ax is laid to the root of the trees.
            Therefore every tree which does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire.
            I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance, but He who is coming after me is mightier than I, whose sandals I am not worthy to carry. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire. His winnowing fan is in His hand, and He will thoroughly clean out His threshing floor, and gather His wheat into the barn; but He will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire."
            here again is ''this generation.
            Matthew 23:31–36:
            "Therefore you are witnesses against yourselves that you are sons of those who murdered the prophets. Fill up, then, the measure of your fathers' guilt. Serpents, brood of vipers! How can you escape the condemnation of hell? Therefore, indeed, I send you prophets, wise men, and scribes: some of them you will kill and crucify, and some of them you will scourge in your synagogues and persecute from city to city, that on you may come all the righteous blood shed on the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel to the blood of Zechariah, son of Berechiah, whom you murdered between the temple and the altar. Assuredly, I say to you, all these things will come upon this generation."
            The Lord tells in the OT that He visits the iniquity of the fathers unto the children if the children confirm and continue in their father's way (Exodus 20:5).The jews spoke out the word and the Lord provided their prayer.
            Luke 23:28–31:
            But Jesus, turning to them, said, "Daughters of Jerusalem, do not weep for Me, but weep for yourselves and for your children. For indeed the days are coming in which they will say, 'Blessed are the barren, wombs that never bore, and breasts which never nursed!' Then they will begin to say to the mountains, 'Fall on us!' and to the hills, 'Cover us!' For if they do these things in the green wood, what will be done in the dry?"

That generation of Jews did in fact call down that anathema upon themselves and their children:

Matthew 27:24–26:
            When Pilate saw that he could not prevail at all, but rather that a tumult was rising, he took water and washed his hands before the multitude, saying, "I am innocent of the blood of this just Person. You see to it." And all the people answered and said, "His blood be on us and on our children." Then he released Barabbas to them; and when he had scourged Jesus, he delivered Him to be crucified.
            like i posted Darby and Scofield were not there listening to the truth nor of that ''generation''.

Comment

Hi Lucy, again I ask, why would Yeshua ask you to pray that your flight not be on the Sabbath day? Blessings in the Name, ImAHebrew

Comment

Working...
              X