• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am a Hebrew [for edification]

Dr. Jones' Entry from 06/06/2007
    [CLICK HERE TO PRINT THIS PAGE]

06/06/2007

How to Become a Hebrew

The word Hebrew comes from the root word abar, which means "to cross over." Abar is #5674 in Strong's Concordance, which says also that the word is "used very widely of any transition." A Hebrew is an immigrant.

Originally, the term Hebrew was applied to an immigrant, one who "crossed over" from Mesopotamia to Canaan. Thus, Abraham was a Hebrew when he left Ur of the Chaldees and immigrated to Canaan. He was also a Hebrew more specifically by being descended from Heber (or Eber) six generations earlier (Gen. 11:15-17).

With that background, we can now see how this name is used in the Book of Hebrews and why the author of that book did not call it the Book of Israelites, nor did he call it the Book of Jews. The Book of Hebrews was written to guide people as immigrants from the Old Covenant to the New Covenant. The book showed them (and us) how to "cross over" from an old land to a new, from Old Jerusalem to New Jerusalem, from old temple to new temple, from Levitical priesthood to that of Melchizedek, and from animal sacrifices to the Lamb of God.

Last, but not least important, is that the Book of Hebrews presents for us the path to Sonship. It is one thing to be a physical descendant of Adam, the first "son of God" (Luke 3:38) who fell and brought us death; it is another to be a Son of the Last Adam, Jesus Christ, whose righteousness brought us Life. Romans 9:8 says,

"That is, it is not the children of the flesh who are the children of God, but the children of the promise are regarded as descendants."

In Abraham's day, Ishmael "was born according to the flesh," (Gal. 4:29), while Isaac was a child born by promise--that is, by divine intervention. Paul was not distinguishing between races or tribes, but between physically and spiritually birthed children. Isaac and Ishmael present a prophetic picture of this, for Ishmael was born "naturally," while Isaac's birth was supernatural and required divine intervention by promise.

In Galatians 4:24 the apostle Paul shows how the mothers of these two children represent the two covenants allegorically, and also the Old and the New Jerusalems. Ishmael and Isaac themselves represent the adherents of Old and New Covenant belief systems. Those Ishmaelites who love their "mother," the Old Jerusalem, and who make that physical city the centerpiece of their religion and eschatology are the "children of the flesh." This is NOT the path to Sonship.

Those who identify with Isaac, on the other hand, consider the New Jerusalem to be their "mother," and these are the true Sons of God, the children of promise.

The Arabic people are physical Ishmaelites, and their dominant religion (Islam) is based upon a carnal way of thinking. They are not the children of God unless they change their thinking and consider the New Jerusalem to be their "mother."

The Jewish people are legal Ishmaelites, for they too consider the physical city of Jerusalem to be their "mother." They are not the children of God either, unless they change their thinking and look to the New Jerusalem through Jesus Christ.

Many Christian people today are spiritual Ishmaelites as well, for their entire eschatology is based upon the old Jerusalem, and they look forward to the day when that city becomes the capital of the Kingdom of God. They are not the children of God unless they change their thinking (repent) and look to the New Jerusalem as their "mother."

The path to Sonship is open to everyone equally, but there is only one path to Sonship. One must be descended from Jesus Christ--but obviously, not in a physical sense. Anyone who considers himself to be a Son of God by race or by physical descent is, in fact, an Ishmaelite in one of the above categories. Hagar and Ishmael will not inherit the Kingdom, for in Gal. 4:30 and 31 Paul quotes Gen. 21:9 saying,

" (30) But what does the Scripture say? 'Cast out the bondwoman and her son, for the son of the bondwoman shall not be an heir with the son of the free woman'."

Paul's thesis in his letter to the Galatians is that Christian believers ought not to revert back to Judaism, for that would remove their liberty in Christ. Reverting back to Judaism (such as we see in Christian Zionism today) actually puts believers into the category of spiritual Ishmaelites who are in bondage with the "mother" Hagar. Thus, Gal. 5:1 says,

"It was for freedom that Christ set us free; therefore keep standing firm and do not be subject again to a yoke of slavery."

Most people have incorrectly taken the book of Galatians as an anti-law campaign, thinking that Paul was casting aside the law. That is not true (Rom. 3:31). Paul was actually writing against Judaizing, which is reverting back to a dependence upon the Old Covenant, the Old Jerusalem, the old temple, the old priesthood, and the old animal sacrifices. In other words, he was addressing an old problem in the early Church, which has again arisen in the past century in the form of Dispensationalism.

The Book of Hebrews is by far the most complete commentary on this topic. It is called "Hebrews" specifically to show us the path of immigration from Hagar-Judaism to Sarah-Christianity. The book shows us the "better" way, as opposed to what was done in the past, which were mere types and shadows of the true path to Sonship.

If we take the Hebrew word for "Hebrew" and break it down letter by letter, we can get an idea of its core meaning. It is spelled ayin-beth-resh. The ayin literally means an eye and has reference to sight or manifestation. The beth literally means a house or household. The resh literally means a head or leader and has reference to headship.

Taking it one step further, the beth-resh spells the Hebrew word bar, which means "Son." A son, then, is literally the head of God's household (Luke 12:44). Thus, the word for Hebrew [i.e., ayin-bar] literally refers to "seeing the son" or "manifestation of the Son." The word means an immigrant, but it specifically is a reference to an immigration from the slavery of physical sonship to the freedom of the Sons of God (Rom. 8:21).

There are actually two Hebrew words for a Son: ben and bar. The word ben is used in Benjamin, which means "son of my right hand." The word bar is used in Bar-jona, "son of Jonah" (Matt. 16:17) and Barnabas, "son of consolation" (Acts 4:36). This word bar also means "grain" and is the root of our word for barley. As I showed in my book, The Barley Overcomers, barley is a symbol of Sonship.

So it does not seem coincidental that bar would be seen in the Hebrew word heber, which is the word translated "Hebrew."
    It literally means "to manifest the Son."
    The path to Sonship is hidden in the very title of the Book of Hebrews. I have already written two books, Who is a Jew? and Who is an Israelite?, but really, a third book ought to be written called Who is a Hebrew? This would complete the series. Meanwhile, however, I have only incorporated this concept in my 12-tape series on the Book of Hebrews.

i found this rather good explanation please enjoy.
    http://www.gods-kingdom-ministries.o....cfm?LogID=592
    i have not listened to any ''tapes'' i only just saw this today.
    i love Hebrews - and how to become imperishables.

Liberty in Christ

Paul's thesis in his letter to the Galatians is that Christian believers ought not to revert back to Judaism, for that would remove their liberty in Christ.

Reverting back to Judaism actually puts believers into the category of spiritual Ishmaelites who are in bondage with the "mother" Hagar.

Thus, Gal. 5:1 says,

"It was for freedom that Christ set us free; therefore keep standing firm and do not be subject again to a yoke of slavery."

did you ''see'' this revelation please...
    keeping some parts of Judaism puts a person back into bondage - the mother Hagar.

notice Hagar was the ''man's idea'' to make a son.
    Father had other ideas - to make a son of Promise appear.

now armstrongism - adventism and assorted creeds made these ''spiritual Ishmaleites''
    in other words MAN MADE SONS - who fail to appear as the image of christ

it is so interesting to see how religious people seem so brainwashed [they have to add to the cross] - till the light of the truth is revealed.
    http://armstrongdelusion.com/2011/07...ism/#more-1584

Comment

revelation please.....

if we look at hagar - and Ishmael - we find the son was a product of carnal minded reason - that failed.
      if we look at Sarah - and Isaac - we find the son produced by a miracle of life - the natural law of vanity was altered and the Kingdom of God appeared to produce the SON OF PROMISE.

these 2 SONS are a picture of the law of sin and death
      compared to
      the law of Life - that now reproduces miracles in the life of the redeemed.
      the imperishable life and the immortal nature can ONLY BE FOUND IN THE SONS OF PROMISE.

yesterday WHILE SEEKING i found an interesting piece of news to share called....' A' beautifull delusion'
      I let this news hang on my ear only, but i do admit it was rather fasinating scenario......'
      It is comparing the man made sons [seeds at the last time] to the perfected immortal sons of promise [seed] and the future of the 2 armies.
      Now to Abraham and his Seed were the promises made.
      He does not say, "And to seeds (synthetic or otherwise)," as of many, but as of one,
      "And to your Seed," who is Messiah. Gal 3:16 (NKJ)
      perhaps it could be a ''pie in the sky'' but what if it contained elements of the truth?.
      ''sound the alarm''
      to the word SEED - compared to SEEDS.

from book 3 of the ''beautifull delusion''.
      The final abomination of desolation spoken of by Mashiyach in Matthew 24 refers to a genetically engineered creature who is immortal.
      Bio-engineers will create a back door to immortal life, which will appear to be a gift from "God."

Ever since the first sin, the penalty for sin has been death; to be cut off from the tree of life with no chance to inherit eternal life (outside of the redemptive work of Yahuahshua).
      The immortal life therapy will cancel out the penalty for sin.
      By doing so, it will render the work of Messiah to be of no effect.
      In the kingdom of anti-Christ, there will be no need for a Messiah or Redeemer.
      Immortal life will be obtained by our New Age god, the god of Medical Science.
      this person is suggesting that medical science are creating an immortal gene medication that shall allow people to live forever... but they are man made people.
      these man made people shall fight the true sons.

ps.... i eat the meat and spat out the bones i thought was not right....
      however i still found this scenario rather interesting. because the man made man would really be a total abomination
      i am not suggesting this person is all scripturally ''kosha'' [ NO not at all - far from it] but nonetheless i did think it fasinating leading to the ending of the ugly rulership of the beast in man.
      cont....http://www.truthintheword.com/book_3.htm.
      see Chapter 10
      wow
      There is still more to come!
      As the "Last Days," come to a close, consider the desperate and final acts of an insane world.
      World leaders have completely corrupted the biological integrity of Yahuah's creation, from genetically modified foods to genetically modified humans. Now, as a final act of depravity, they gather together to make war against the returning Messiah of Yahuah. They actually believe they can win by destroying Him and the army of heaven in a single huge battle!

And I saw the beast, the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against Him [Yahuahshua] who sat on the horse and against His army [the host of heaven]. (verse 19)

They are gathered to make war!What could make the armies of the earth so bold as to gather together to make war against Yahuahshua and the Army of Heaven? It is because all of those gathered to fight against Him are not mere mortal men. They are a combination of enhanced or trans-human beings; biologically engineered creatures that are immortal, perhaps even part mechanical or cyborg. In short, they are 21st Century Gibborim (mighty men).

Who else would even attempt to oppose an Army of Heaven made up of eternal creatures? The stated purpose of their gathering is to make war against the rider of the white horse (Yahuahshua) and his Army. I consider this strategy to be the logical conclusion of Satan's original plan to eradicate mankind and create a race of immortal beings who can make war against heaven itself. Immortals that could ascend the mountain of Yahuah and rule in His place. This is not a re-writing of the classic novel, Clash of the Titans. The battle is recorded in the scriptures and will take place!

Allen i give you fair warning...
      the Law of Moses CUT OFF MEN from true life.
      'Messiah came to set these captives free' - so they could eat from the law of Life.
      you simply cannot marry death with life and expect compatability to occur.
      you are making a ''man made religion'' an abomination [ called seeds] RATHER THAN a church built without hands - a city of God full of law of life people.[called seed]

Comment

The Letter to the Galatians

Shalom Everyone, there is some very confused thinking here on this forum and it has to do with what Paul wrote about in his letter to the Galatians. There is a VERY important aspect to understand when looking at what Paul wrote to the Galatians. These Galatians were Gentiles, and Paul knew that the Council of Acts 15 had determined that Gentiles were not require to be circumcised. They were given four necessary commandments from the Law of Moses, and it was determined that they would be attending Sabbath services each week and hearing Moses preached. This hearing of Moses still would not obligate them to follow the Law according to it's physical or "works" fulfillment, but there were those who really felt they should, and circumcision was continued to be pressured upon the Gentiles. Now, here is the Truth that most do not understand, the Believing Jews WERE obligated to keep the Law of Moses, the circumcising of children and even the customs of the fathers as pointed out in Acts 21:

Act 21:17-27 And when we were come to Jerusalem, the (Jewish) brethren received us gladly. (18) And the day following Paul went in with us unto James; and all the elders were present. (Same James and Elders from the Council of Acts 15 that occurred 8 years eariler) (19) And when he (Paul) had saluted them, he declared particularly what things Elohim had wrought among the Gentiles by his ministry. (20) And when they (Jewish Believers) heard it, they glorified Yahweh, and said unto him (Paul), Thou seest, brother, how many thousands of JEWS there are which believe; and they are all zealous of the law:(Law of Moses) (21) And they are informed of thee, that thou (Paul) teachest all the JEWS which are among the Gentiles to forsake Moses, saying that they ought not to circumcise their children, neither to walk after the customs. (22) What is it therefore? the multitude must needs come together: for they will hear that thou (Paul) art come. (23) Do therefore this that we (Jewish Believers) say to thee: We have four men which have a vow on them; (24) Them take, and purify thyself (Paul) with them, and be at charges with them, that they may shave their heads: and all may know that those things, whereof they were informed concerning thee, ARE NOTHING; but that thou thyself (Paul) also walkest orderly, and keepest the law (Paul was a Jewish Believer so he was obligated to do so). (25) (This next verse is MONUMENTAL, it CLEARLY states the Gentiles are NOT OBLIGATED as the Jewish Believers were.) As touching the Gentiles which believe, we have written and concluded that they observe no such thing, (The decision from the Council of Acts 15 is reiterated) save only that they keep themselves from things offered to idols, and from blood, and from strangled, and from fornication. (26) (And this next verse CLEARLY shows that Paul, as a JEWISH BELIEVER was obligated to comply with this purification process for several reasons, the most obvious one so as to prove his innocence concerning the false charges against him) Then Paul took the men, and the next day purifying himself with them entered into the temple, to signify the accomplishment of the days of purification, until that an offering should be offered for every one of them. (27) And when the seven days were almost ended, the Jews which were of Asia, when they saw him in the temple, stirred up all the people, and laid hands on him,

There are those who think Paul was just going along with James here to deceive or just make those Jewish Believers THINK he was observant, when he really wasn't. That is so delusional in their thinking that it isn't even worth the effort to type this sentence for rebuttal. Now just think, would the Paul of Galatians 5:12 be that timid and deceptive so as to fabricate a false response to the rumors that were being spread about him? He was falsely being accused of teaching JEWS to forsake Moses, the circumcising of children and the customs of the fathers. The Apostle Paul was NOT teaching Jews to do that, ONLY the Gentile Believers, because he was following the decision of the Acts 15 Council. So don't be deceived into thinking that the Jewish Believers were forsaking Moses, the circumcising of their children, or the following of the customs, it's just the opposite, they were MORE ZEALOUS for the Law of Moses AFTER receiving the Gospel and Grace of Elohim. ImAHebrew
        Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
        Abstain from meats offered to idols
        (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
        So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

Comment

cont.... man made life - an abomination.

http://www.truthintheword.com/fountainof_youth.htm

The Immortal Life Therapy is coming to Light, it is evolving right before our eyes.
          This new technology will be touted for all of the good it can accomplish.
          Diseases will be cured, dying children saved, new organs re-grown by stem cells in a laboratory that will replace dysfunctional or aged organs.

As the article below points out, the elderly will be given a new lease on life by having their aging process - reversed. In short, all of the affects suffered by man because of sin and death - will be reversed. Once society accepts the life saving role of this new therapy, the other benefits will be introduced. Instead of waiting until you're 70 years old, to have your health improved to that of a 40 year old; begin taking the therapy at 40 to feel and look like you're 20! In fact, if you start taking the therapy at 20 years of age, there are certain "enhancers" that will prevent you from aging. You can even have your genome modified (ever so slightly) to grow a few inches, add muscle tone, have more energy, etc...
          In short, you can be a better more physically fit Human being - even more than human - a transhuman!
          Its not just coming down the road, its already here.
          I believe that much of the "new" discoveries and information released into the public arena, are not really "new" at all. They are made publicly known only to increase the public's expectations of better things to come. While in fact, the powers that be are actually 10 or even 20 years ahead of what you see. There could already be living examples of immortals and transhumans on the earth today, being kept in secret.

These excerpts are taken from an article entitled,
          "Fountain of Youth? Aging Reversed in Centenarian's Cells, at Newsmaxhealth.com. Read more: Fountain of Youth? Aging Reversed in Centenarian's Cells

Scientists said Tuesday (Nov 1, 2011) they had transformed age-worn cells in people over 90 —including a centenarian — into rejuvenated stem cells that were "indistinguishable" from those found in embryos. The technical feat, reported in the peer-reviewed journal Genes & Development, opens a new path toward regenerative medicine, especially for the elderly, the researchers said.

"This is a new paradigm for cell rejuvenation," said Jean-Marc Lemaitre, a researcher at the Institute of Functional Genomics at the University of Montpellier and the main architect of the study. "The age of cells is definitely not a barrier to reprogramming," he told AFP by phone....

......Several critical markers of aging in cells were "reset", including the size of telomeres, the tiny protective caps found on the ends of chromosomes that wear down with age, the researchers reported. Telomeres and telomerase, the enzyme that control them, are a key agent in longevity.
          "The age markers in the cell has been erased," said Lemaitre. "The iPSC stem cells we got can produce functional cells of all types with a capacity to proliferate and enhance longevity." By reversing the age-altered physiology of the cells, he added, the new reprogramming technique "may constitute an optimal strategy for developing cell-based therapies for aged patients."

I watched a TV show back in 2002 entitled, "The Human Genome Project." One of the scientist concluded their interview by coming right out and saying, that he was talking about nothing less than immortal life. For some reason, blatant declarations like those have been toned down as of late, but you can still decode the terminology used in the statement above, and read into it the same message.

"The age marker in the cell has been erased."

This statement is referring to the worn down (marked with age) telomeres which are "resized" (or more correctly) "reset" back to a size they were, at an earlier point in time (perhaps even 50 or more years). This is how the physiology of an aged cell is rejuvenated (made younger).
          In other words, this therapy reverses the aging process.

"The iPSC stem cells we got can produce functional cells of all types with a capacity to proliferate and enhance longevity."

This means that when the telomeres are reset, the cells begin their normal function of multiplying, just as they did originally before they were reset. They start all over again.
          In other words, resetting the cells extend a person's life span.

LeMaitre refers to this artificial and chemically induced system as "new programming "which may constitute an optimal strategy for developing cell-based therapies for aged patients."

In other words, reprogram the natural course of one's life with a synthetic life extension therapy, that reverses the aging process and extends the lifespan.

I call it;

The Immortal Life Therapy, or Total Life.

It sounds great, to the unbeliever. Although this plan should be discerned by the believer, we stand forewarned by the scriptures because this deception will be a strong delusion. Strong enough to deceive the elect (if that were allowed).
          Our ancestors, Adam and Eve, lived in an environment untainted by sin, in the presence of the living Ul, and they gave into this delusion, thinking there was a way to eternal life - apart from Yahuah.

Prov 1:33
          But whoever listens to me will dwell safely,
          And will be secure, without fear of evil."
          NKJV

Comment

Righteousness through Grace

Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
            IF-Righteousness Could Be Gained Through The Law Christ Died For Nothing

21''I do not set aside the grace of God, for if righteousness could be gained through the law, Christ died for nothing!”
            Galatians 2:21 (NIV)

This is a powerful verse from the NT Bible.

if u think on this verse's deeper meaning -Messiah means nothing to a lawkeeper - now isnt that so true of the jews today?
            Hi Lucy, first, interesting post about aging, and secondly, there would be no debate between us IF you fully grasped how your sin did accomplish righteousness THROUGH Yeshua's death. This has been the crux of our debate, your lack of understanding the Grace of Elohim. You have the same problem the "blinded" Jews had with trying to understand Paul, you can't BELIEVE the elementary teaching about how Yeshua is YOUR sacrifice, and that you did crucify Him BY sinning, and how that sin is turned INTO righteousness (the doing of whatever the Law of Moses required of you for your sin). Can't you see how YOUR righteousness exceeds that of the Scribes and Pharisees because of this FREE Gift (Elohim's Grace) you receive as a result of your sin. These are former sins, past sins that you performed IN IGNORANCE which Elohim is turning INTO righteousness for ALL sinners. Future sins are not allowed, at least "willful" future sins, and IF you do sin, it is automatic, you don't allow that sin to remain within you because if you do, you are re-crucifying Yeshua afresh.

This free gift of Righteousness, Elohim's Grace, TEACHES all sinners to TURN from their sin. Once your understanding has been "opened" to grasp how your sin did cause Yeshua to suffer so, you have but ONE recourse, repent AND LIVE. Why remain in the Transgression of the Law and DIE. But the Grace of Elohim also TEACHES us there is a NEW and BETTER way to accomplish the Law of Moses...Spiritually. You are not performing the righteousness of the Law according to any "righteous" work, you are doing it by sinning, and your sin is turned INTO the Spiritual fulfillment of what the Law of Moses required of you. It's a glorious TRAP Elohim is using to TURN sinners FROM their sin. Our sin kills/sacrifices His Son, and with this very sin, we becomes DOERS of the Law, and fulfill the JUST requirement of the Law, ACCORDING to the Spiritual keeping of it...the New and Better Way. But this New and Better Way does not allow a Saint to continue IN sin so that Grace can abound. These things you really should try to understand Lucy, it would change everything between us. ImAHebrew
            Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
            (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).

Comment

http://www.godtube.com/watch/?v=9JE1JJNU

let me chase the sins away with a song of life.
              let me set the record straight and PRAISE THE SAVIOUR AND HIS SACRIFICE AND LOVE FOR MANKIND.

Comment

?

Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
                http://www.godtube.com/watch/?v=9JE1JJNU

let me chase the sins away with a song of life.
                let me set the record straight and PRAISE THE SAVIOUR AND HIS SACRIFICE AND LOVE FOR MANKIND.
                Hi Lucy, WHY do you send me to a video that ends with, "Let us sin no more. God bless you, Amen." When YOU believe you can CONTINUE in your SIN, Transgressing the Law of Elohim? ImAHebrew

Comment

why do SOME religious men simply HATE forgiveness? why do they hate the cross ?

ummmmm.

do you think the hatred AND total disregard for human dignity and all mankind in general by the legalism of armstrongism - lies fallow in his stooges but vents and rages when they see NT word '''''' FORGIVENESS'''''''' ?
                  i do think so= they rage!!!!! foam at grace and mercy.

IS THEIR PROBLEM on forgiveness because they have not been forgiven themselves - all because they have nullified grace.

what actually happens to 2 grumpy legalistic religious guys who nullified their grace allotments?

ummmmm,
                  but wait - i will throw the 2 legalistic grumpies a life line.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBRbU...eature=related

start singing boys.... and get a LIFE - IN THE SPIRIT.

BTW
                  ARE u telling little porky pies on me now?
                  naughty little man.
                  when u know i do keep the 2 Messiah asked of me and also I am not a jew.
                  blessed and more blessed - a life abundant. hurrah. Thank you Abba.
                  u see i follow this Apostolic decree and will not change - i am in '' my divine rights'' so no more ''porkies'' ok?

The rules selected were abstinence from fornication and abstinence from the eating of blood, things sacrificed to idols, and things strangulated (Acts 15:20,29).
                  So, Gentile converts to Christianity were not subjected to any laws that were unique to the Mosaic system.
                  o some folks are fools but not little Lucy. She knows her scriptures

Comment

Working...
                  X