Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

gosh religious people are simple minded... however on to the new covenant remnant....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gosh religious people are simple minded... however on to the new covenant remnant....

the childish ?s of the religiously deluded are amazing?
    ----------------- they are so eager to till you how wrong you are, then ask stupid questions.------------------------
    DO U REMEMBER MESSIAH SAID TO KEEP 2 of his commands
    loving father
    loving the neighbour.

sums up the whole law.

not too many do this hey?
    i ALWAYS think it amazing how Father ''gets the better of'' these angels of light. He puts them to shame.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

however let us diverge back to the NEW CONVENANT AND THE NEW CREATION REMNANT.. now that is the real goodnews.

IT IS SO GOOD to move into the LIFE spiritual realm with revelation.

the new values for the New creation = the new wine.,

the DESTINY TO CONQUER.
    THE ARMY OF THE LORD THAT HAVE A ''DIFFERENT SPIRIT''.

ROM 8 11
    '' But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you''. Romans 8:11
    SEE this army is not under the law of Moses, but under the new management of LEGAL LIFE - DIRECTLY ORDERED FROM THE KINGDOM OF GOD - INSTITUTED BY THE ORDER OF MELCHIDEZEK - the rank of imperishable life = THE TRANSFORMATION into the new creation.

A NEW ''QUICKENED'' CREATURE

NOTICE the body is ''quickened'' - brought into kingdom Life.
    [inpart law keeping of Moses cannot ever ''quicken''' our body into life.] dont go there. Please.Repent, kneel before father and tell HIM you were duped. Tell Him, you believed the miss-informed and then Allow His grace to return into your life.

''Seek first His kingdom and His righteousness and all of these other things will be added onto you''. (Matthew 6:33).
    --------------

believers in His army are sensitive to this ''quickening'' in their body - that's why a Believer knows THEY HAVE COME TO LIFE.
    THERE is a greater awareness of everything going on around the believers.
    '' The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints'', Eph 1:18
    The Believer is taught ''how to hasten the day of His appearing''. hurrah - that is so good.

how?
    . It is His good pleasure to bruise Satan under your heel, so rejoice ye little flock. Rejoice all of ye whose name is written in the book, because the hour is upon us that only victory will be our portion.
    ok to walk in the Spirit is to WALK IN EXPERIENCE - to fully experience His real world of the Kingdom.

A Believer is to move out from the ''mental/mortal'' plane and into the SPIRITUAL/IMMORTAL plane and this is not talk but walk of experiencing true reality.
    According to the Gospel of Thomas from the Dead Sea Scrolls
    it is a "movement and rest".

"If they say to you,
    Who are you?, say:
    "We are His sons, and we are the elect of the Living Father."
    If they ask you:
    "What is the sign of our Father in you?,
    say to them:
    "It is a movement and a rest."
    resting in our true sabbath amen.Gospel of Thomas Logos 90; 2-4.
    Math 11 v 28-29-30.-the true rest of a Believer.

Comment

The 2 Greatest Commandments out of the LAW of Yeshua/Moses

Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
      DO U REMEMBER MESSIAH SAID TO KEEP 2 of his commands
      loving father
      loving the neighbour.

sums up the whole law.
      Hi Lucy, you are starting to think properly here. I am glad you realize that these commandments are MESSIAH'S. First look at what He said in the NT:

Mat 22:36-40 Master, which is the great commandment in the law? (the Law of Yeshua/Moses) (37) Yeshua said unto him, Thou shalt love Yahweh thy Elohim with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. (38) This is the first and great commandment. (39) And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. (40) On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

Now, here are the 2 greatest Commandments in the Law of Yeshua/Moses, and the rest of the 611 hang on these 2:

Deu 6:5 And thou shalt love Yahweh thy Elohim with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.

Lev 19:18 Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself: I am Yahweh.

It's funny how the Apostle Paul says the same thing, but explains it a little more fully:

Rom 13:8-10 Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law. (9) For this, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Thou shalt not covet; and if there be any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. (10) Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law.

Gal 5:14 For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

The WHOLE Law, and even IF there be ANY OTHER COMMANDMENT, it is fulfilled by LOVE, and this is why ALL the Law hangs on the 2 commandments which tell you to Love Elohim AND your neighbor. Lucy, do these 2 commandments out of the Law of Moses make you puke? ImAHebrew
      Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
      Abstain from meats offered to idols
      (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
      So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

Comment

Those that are "drunk," PUKE at the Law of Moses!

Shalom Everyone, has anyone ever considered what it means, "to add drunkeness to thirst?" First, let's look at the Scripture:

Deu 29:18-21 Lest there should be among you man, or woman, or family, or tribe, whose heart turneth away this day from Yahweh our Elohim, to go and serve the gods of these nations; lest there should be among you a root that beareth gall and wormwood; (19) And it come to pass, when he heareth the words of this curse, that he bless himself in his heart, saying, I shall have peace, though I walk in the imagination of mine heart, to add drunkenness to thirst: (20) Yahweh will not spare him, but then the anger of Yahweh and his jealousy shall smoke against that man, and all the curses that are written in this book shall lie upon him, and Yahweh shall blot out his name from under heaven. (21) And Yahweh shall separate him unto evil out of all the tribes of Israel, according to all the curses of the covenant that are written in this book of the law:

Those who turn their heart away from Yahweh, and then hear the words of this curse, and don't repent, are like a drunkard. A drunk thinks they can have all kinds of peace, walking in the "imagination" of their heart, while they wallow in their puke. It's delusional to think that one can be disobedient to Yahweh, and have peace. That is adding drunkenness to thirst, for they keep drinking in their vile hatred of "loving Yahweh with all their heart," and they keep puking on themselves. It's a pretty disgusting site!

Isa 19:14 Yahweh hath mingled a perverse spirit in the midst thereof: and they have caused Egypt to err in every work thereof, as a drunken man staggereth in his vomit.

Even Peter speaks of the disgust of one returning to their puke of hating Yahweh, and not loving His Commandments/Righteousness:

2Pe 2:21-22 For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them. (22) But it is happened unto them according to the true proverb, The dog is turned to his own vomit again; and the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire.

So my advice for all who like to drink in the false imagination of having "peace" when they hate Yeshua by not keeping His commandments, is that they need to stop this delusional thinking "cold turkey," so they won't be puking on themselves so much. ImAHebrew
        Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
        (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).

Comment

the law to the jew was slain in 70ad - desimated

only very oddball people would wish to stay in a jewish law that nullifies the throne of Grace.

madness is lord.

because most people ''sit under some type of usa church leadership'' - they get so bogged down, with ideas from men who use twisted verses to prove their point.

it is because people sit down with religious ''dogs'' [biblical expression of Paul's] who use a verse here and a verse there out of context that seems to indoctrinate the ignorant into believing gross lies.

the jewish law, was only ever for jewish people - so at the advent of the Messiah - [Who takes the sins away from the whole world] - the jewish nation rejected Messiah in favour of the law of moses.
          Father gave them 40yrs to repent but alas they could not switch to the new advent under the Holy Spirit to partake of the divine nature called LIFE IN THE SPIRIT.

NOW most people [ in usa] will argue from a lying religious spirit that will keep them bound to death that the jewish laws must be kept but only those they consider rather convenient themselves - notice not 1 law keeper from any church system has been acting the same ways as Messiah - not one = yet it will be argued ''WE MUST KEEP SOME PARTS OF THE LAWS OF MOSES - yet where is their proof where is their fruit of any form of CHRISTLIKENESS -

well there is none yet THE MOST UNSAVOURY CHARACTERS pance around the church stages to tell everyone who is deaf stupid and dull and miserablely blind - keep the sabbath holy.
          BUT there is not 1 who actually is holy - LIKE WHO CAN THEY POINT out AS A ''HOLY PERSON'' - ALL ARE MISERABLE +FLAWED, just like the ''dogs of religion'' they sit under.

so we have ''a miserably flawed leadership of traditional lies '' + bible verses twisted out of context, bringing forth ignorance and brainwashing - who expect their belief to be so so thrilling - that the reality is only the devil would want it.

i dont want a disemated jewish law as my guiding lamp.
          I dont wish to be nullified and a reject of the Gospel of grace - you may wish this I DONT.

RIGHTLY DIVIDING HIS GOSPEL does not alter the whole meaning of the goodnews but law keepers have - they are accursed according to the bible.

when i dont see the christlike fruit - i dont see messiah - all i see is a travesty of injustice, lies, fraud, robbery, bluster, traditions, and out and out wretchedness in lives.

no - the believer has nothing to do with the rejected law to the jews - as they are a reject themselves - they still keep the sabbath - why is not 1 a holy man?
          sheez
          ps maybe it would be best for americans to keep their religion and not export it around the globe = let the religious madness stay homegrown so to speak..why?
          it is insulting to a mind who is ''puting on christ''.
          Last edited by LucySmith; 11-26-2011, 04:22 AM.

Comment

The "lawless" twist Paul's writings to prove their point!

they get so bogged down, with ideas from men who use twisted verses to prove their point.
            Hi Lucy, the Apostle Peter agrees with you here as he speaks how those who are "wicked-lawless" twist and distort the words of the Apostle Paul:

2Pe 3:15-18 And think of the long-suffering of our Master as salvation, as also our beloved brother Paul wrote to you, according to the wisdom given to him; (16) as also in all his epistles, speaking in them concerning these things (the Throne of Grace), in which some things are hard to understand, which the unlearned and unsettled pervert, as also they do the rest of the Scriptures, to their own destruction. (17) Then beloved, you knowing beforehand, watch lest being led away by the error of the lawless you fall from your own steadfastness. (18) But grow in grace and knowledge of our Master and Savior, Messiah Yeshua. To Him be the glory, both now and to the day of eternity. Amen.

It is very evident by Peter's statement here that "lawless" men were twisting and distorting what Paul wrote, and Paul wrote about Grace. These lawless men that Peter wrote about here were also written about by Jude:

Jud 1:4 For certain men stole in, those of old having been written before to this judgment, ungodly ones perverting the grace of our Elohim into unbridled lust, and denying the only Master, Elohim, even our Master Yeshua Messiah.

You see, Paul wrote about the Throne of Grace and how those who confess their sin, have their sin turned INTO righteousness through Yeshua's suffering and death (these TRUE Believers were CONFESSING their sacrifice of Yeshua and NOT DENYING HIM, thus fulfilling the Righteousness of Faith). But on the other hand, these deceivers would take what Paul wrote about the Throne of Grace and then teach their "lawless" doctrine of ALLOWING the Transgression of the Law, Sabbath breaking, etc..and by doing so, let their lawlessness run unbridled (trying to "grow in Grace"), as they DENY Yeshua as THEIR sacrifice. You see, these drunken sinners who think Elohim is pleased with their law breaking, teach a perverted "Throne of Grace," and have little knowledge of how to GROW in Grace. How do you GROW in Grace Lucy? Do you do it like these lawless men did by increasing in their Transgression of the Law (Rom 5:20)? ImAHebrew P.S. True Believers were saved by the Throne of Grace so they would come OUT of their SIN, and not remain in it, and it is an INSULT to the Throne of Grace to CONTINUE in sin.

Comment

iah [ i think u r sincere in your belief ] however...........................

I DONT WANT TO LIVE LIKE YOU. #1

I DONT WANT AMERICAN RELIGION #2

I DONT WANT TO THINK LIKE YOU #3

NOTHING YOU BELIEVE ATTRACTS ME to your belief for it is messed up and twisted and flawed.
              It is usa church religion - all those huge churches - so little holiness in its people.

no thanks IAH

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i have my teacher - HOLY SPIRIT IS HIS NAME - HE ARISES A BELIEVER OUT FROM THE DEAD - TEACHES HOW TO BE ADVISED BY THE SAVIOUR OF THE WORLD - HIS LIKES - HIS DISLIKES - HIS BELIEF - HIS OPINIONS - HIS LOVES - HIS HATES....
              I love this truth of the NT - a better thing then the shadow land of the jew.

I look at My Saviours ways and His ideals and His teachings - these ARE NOT YOURS.
              i will not be re-routed back into religious deception introduced into the american public by frauds liars and trickesters and robbers and profiteers.

you are happy to be deceived - so be it - i am not.

why not be converted?
              why not sit at the feet of the TRUE MAN rather than YOUR religious instructors.
              why not come out from messed up crazy mixtures and stop being ''the dead''.

why not come into an understanding that when Jesus was talking to the man that day who follow the law of Moses Jesus said to him [this law keeper] ''LET THE DEAD BURY THE DEAD ''
              NOW IAH u want to mix ''the dead'' with eternal life - it doesnt work.

I dont want to be like you.
              I DONT WANT your life your thoughts your situations.
              IT DOES NOT ATTRACT ME.

ok.
              thanks but no thanks.

I WANT TO THINK DIFFERENTLY AND TO BE RULED OVER BY THE SON of GOD and not by any religious man no matter how well intentioned.
              * i know my scriptures
              * I know religious people i deal with them daily.
              * I know my Saviour and our relationship as we walk together - Him propping me up least i fall.
              * I depend upon HIM to save me - I look to HIM to give me ovecoming victory over the powers of darkness;
              * I keep His belief IN Me no matter what i see or sense that opposes His truths.
              * I dwell in His faith and I die daily to those flaws and weaknesses and spots He finds offensive.

I am nothing
              I have nothing
              But i have everything in abundance - because of His wonderfull grace over me.

I SHALL NEVER ALLOW ANYONE to pressure me to give up His throne of Grace over my life by partly keepin some parts of their own choosing the shadow called '' the law to the jews''.

i know how to believe HIM.
              it is not some moronic passive concept but actively trusting in His word over some very adverse situations and knowing how to win - to die to my old man - who wants to control things his way - so i die in sin.

you can bible bash all u want - BUT HEY - i dont want your life
              I DONT WANT IT.
              it is boring and simply religious and means NOTHING.
              that is the clincher,
              YOU CANNOT MAKE ME LIVE IN HIS ETERNAL LIFE because you dont live there yourself.
              what u do IAH - is talk church.
              YOU DONT TALK LIFE.

btw = IT IS HAPPENING IAH - people are actually awakening to the truth -church makes them sick - they have got an education and can fathom stuff out for themselves - and when they see rottenness - they walk away.
              yes sir - the move is on PEOPLE ARE FED UP WITH LIARS AND CONTROLLERS AND CON ARTISTS.
              -------------------------------------------------------
              NOW U ASKED IAH

''lucy how do you grow in grace''

answer- '' I dont allow religious men from the usa who are dead, to teach me bible undersanding''

answer- '' i look at the ''lives/fruit of those who wish to teach me the ways they think is a benefit to me - and i see loss and wanting''

answer- '' do I want to really live inside another persons religious opinion or DO I WANT TO LIVE IN THE BELIEF AND OPINIONS OF MY SAVIOUR''

so i check up to find this....
              that I WISH TO LIVE IN THE ADVICE OF MY EVERLASTING FATHER - THEN I SHALL BE THE 'REDEEMED'
              and it is a known fact these REDEEMED - FOLLOW NO OTHER.
              i hope IAH this lessens your concerns over my salvation and beliefs.

Comment

cont to Allen and IAH - sincere men

but religious men who cannot teach nor give me what I need for My Salvation.
                sincere men cannot save others ONLY TRANSFORMED MEN like the Saviour can.

You see ''the Lord BUILDS HIS CHURCH'' the openings of hell do not prevail against her.
                or
                the openings that lead into the grave do not prevail against his workmanship -'' a temple of living stones not made with hands''.

so now with an eye of a detective - allow me to show you a very strange anomoly where Jesus walked on water as He denied physics and natural conditions.

now let us proceed........
                Jesus came walking upon the water and Peter was the only 1 to ask ''can i join you''

Yes said the Lord and Peter got out and a joined the SAVIOUR OUTSIDE THE NATURAL ORDER of vanity and walked on the water with his Saviour.

Peter doing this walk was being saved from the corrupt realm of vanity.

He was walking outside of the Matrix and NO man like peter had done this feat before.

Peter is a type of OVERCOMER as he did not allow his eyesight nor his 5 senses to control him - he was now outside of vanity and inside the Kingdom of God where '' all things are possible''.
                Peter overcome his corupt thinking and used the new mind to walk on water.

but then he saw the wind and the waves and began to sink.

the wind and the waves represent our carnal mind controlling our belief.
                peters mind took over and he sank.
                the mind of man stops the power of the kingdom from manifesting.

a believer goes into training to STOP THINKING LIKE A HUMAN AND TO THINK LIKE AN IMMORTAL BEING MADE IN THE IMAGE OF GOD.
                THAT is how MESSIAH Taught
                that nothing is impossible for those who believe in His kingdom

so you 2 dont teach ''impossible things'' - but neither does the church - that is why the pews yawn.

all this unimportant stuff you post means nothing to anyone who is really battling and losing the fight.
                winners are grinners.

every man is a loser and fights and enemy he cannot see that is far greater than he shall ever be.
                Messiah cames in to teach His people HOW TO FIGHT THEIR SIN WITHIN AND THAT MAN within WHO BETRAYS THEM DAILY in words and acts of total corruption - there in your mirror u will see the face of your enemy.

PETER SAW THE SAViour and walked on water -= then he saw his own carnal mind and stank.
                religion feeds the carnal mind.
                Messiah said believe Me.
                He did not state a list of works nor doctrines but SHOWED BY EXAMPLE HOW IT REALLY IS..............
                HE PRODUCED THE GOODS OF HIS BELIEF.
                HE CONVERTED OTHERS TO THINK AS HE DOES.
                not many but some a few, believe.

the church and what u 2 believe does'nt produce the goods AS PER THE SAVIOUR.
                YOU SEE the goods the saviour produces are immortal works - not a time thing but a revolution of a changed nature into His Image. IMMORTAL SON = AN IMMORTAL BELIEVER.
                as you 2 are not immortal - why shall i listen WHEN I HAVE A TEACHER WHO IS IMMORTAL
                why am i to be swayed by men who remain unanointed?

THOSE on THE Way into THE TRUTH KNOW how to listen to the MASTER OF THE LIFE.
                THEY dont hear stuff like you post.

THE BELIEVER HAS MOVED ON INTO THE PERFECTING CLASS FOR THEIR GRADUATION INTO THE ''IMMPOSIBLE REALM of HIS KINGDOM''.

so few make it to this place. why? their carnal mind of death would not allow them to pass into immortal life.
                their carnal mind argues with God and the penality for unbelief is to die in the wilderness.

a detective looks for clues and valuable evidence into A CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY,
                so does a seeker of the truth.
                seeking is not easy
                seeking is doing your own homework
                seeking is time consuming
                seeking is not believing others who HAVE NOT WALKED DOWN THE SAME PATH as the Truth.
                seeking is NOT CHEATING, BY BELIEVING OTHERS, because it is easier.

therefore a believer seeks to clues to the CRIMES THAT MURDER OTHERS - A MURDERER IS ON THE PROWL TO MAIM KILL AND DESTROY,

the church system aborts the life OF SPIRITUAL FETUS.
                they are the same as the lost and all other satanic inspired beliefs,

if you keep you eye upon man, you will sink
                iF you keep your eyes on Messiah you will live.
                Not because you believe his doctrines AND BECOME legalistic NO but because HIS LIFE [SEED] has been placed IN you as His image and Likeness matures.
                KIND WITH KIND - not a doctrine but a SEED.
                the ''seed'' shall beat a doctrine anytime for the church has many doctrines but no seed therefore they are incapable to produce Christ in anyone.
                Believers.................
                Learn to function in the realm of the Spirit;
                * coming alive to a dimension that is mostly unknown or rarely experienced by man.
                * one of the greatest gifts the Father is bestowing upon His sons and daughters is His eternal life.
                Peter was demonstrating the Power of the impossible that day and Father's Overcoming church manifest the power of the impossible too.
                yes it is a walk and No Rome was not built in a day but it is a divine work in progress.

the seeker sniffs out ''the restoration secrets'' like a sniffer dog [Calebs name means DOG]
                11 But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you. Romans 8:11

sniff out those hidden advantages to be ''quickened'' and this was never given to profiteers and marketeering gurus of the gospel.

what you try to shove into people is ''out there with a horse and buggy'' - ancient stuff - that FAILED TO MAKE A VICTORIOUS WALK, TO OVERCOME ALL OUR PROBLEMS AND ILLS AND DIED A TERRIBLE DEATH IN 70AD.

FORGOODNESS SAKES anyone with a mind would run a mile.
                why dont you go and look at a wonderfull revelation in the 1st few mins of the 1st film of The Matrix - where trinity is surrounded and breaks out from the evil that surrounds her.
                now THAT IS WHAT MESSIAH IS TEACHING HIS PEOPLE - HOW TO FIGHT AND HOW TO WIN in Him.

Comment

Why do you teach?

but religious men who cannot teach nor give me what I need for My Salvation.
                  sincere men cannot save others ONLY TRANSFORMED MEN like the Saviour can.

as you 2 are not immortal - why shall i listen WHEN I HAVE A TEACHER WHO IS IMMORTAL
                  Hi Lucy, why do you teach? Why should I listen to you when I have a Teacher who is Immortal? Why should I listen to you? You are sincere, but you cannot teach or give me what I need for My Salvation, so why should I pay attention to you? What's good for the goose, is also good for the gander. I think I may start to take Joshua 6:10, Judges 7:17-20, and Matthew 7:6 a little more to heart. ImAHebrew

Comment

Make yourself happy

Dont read IAH - dont get heartburn.

<*}]]]]{><

i dont teach - that is not my job THE HOLY SPIRIT IS THE TEACHER.
                    what i do, is seek for the truth as a spiritual detective - i look for clues that lead to the truth.
                    i publish my clues -
                    its is up to others to ''join the dots'' under the directing of the Spirit.

perhaps it would be an idea to name me ''lucy the dot connecter'' - hehehe

Comment

Working...
                    X