Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

law of Moses obeyed [in parts of man's choosing] verses LIFE IN THE SPIRIT ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• law of Moses obeyed [in parts of man's choosing] verses LIFE IN THE SPIRIT ?

i live in the new Covenant - the new wine - LIFE IN THE SPIRIT.

JOHN the B. came to prepare the way for the Saviour saying ''repent for the Kingdom of Heaven is at hand''
    and people under the law of Moses [ the tree of Good and evil- the law of sin and eath] repented and were Baptised in the River Jordon.

Some of Jesus disciples already followed John the B. therefore for a few years, there was a transition period of one form of worship ceasing and another form being introduced.

Jesus the Saviour said to a woman '' but the day is coming when people shall worship the Father in spirit and in the truth''.
    therefore a NEW DAY was coming and the old day was to disappear.

now the whole bible is not a library book, because only the Holy Spirit [the true teacher] can rightly divide the WORD to SHOW how to worship now in ''spirit and in truth''.

so, let us consider this please.
    THE LAW [ A LEGAL binding contract ] OF THE SPIRIT is now in place - as it has defeated the inferior law of sin and death - 2000yrs this LEGAL LAW has been in, but few seem to live in it or respect it.

It was in satan's best interest to mess with this legal law of life - WHY?
    BECAUSE HE WAS DEFEATED BY IT, at the cross.

Jesus fulfilled the old law of sin and death - By His sacrifice ''the just for the unjust'' - however - through out 2000yrs religious men, called ''angels of light'' - and the un-ordained - have offered up their opinions and so no one has been produced in the likeness of the Saviour - therefore their versions are lies, mixed with paganism and 1/2 truth with a twist.

Today many creeds are adored by millions who die in sin, but consider themselves saved, yet, remain in the lies of satan, ignorant of the inconsistant messages they believe as THE TRUTH.

BUT YOU SEE, the truth should set a person free
    free from what?
    the law of sin and death.

let us use logic - why do people still die?

thinking............................................................................................ ...
    they are supposed to be forgiven, grace should abound, mercy is Father's 2nd name yet thousands of church people die each day suffering from sin and death.
    THE CAPTIVES REMAIN CAPTIVES.

today I was in a restaurant having a wonderfull meal and i looked up and i saw a most attractive young girl's figure from a back view and i thought to myself ''Gosh what a pretty figure she has got ' but this girl turned around, from the counter and had the blackest beard on his face and i got such a fight cuz this ''girl'' was a man.

generally i am not into looking at girls, so i knew something was coming, that the Lord wanted me to understand......
    As this happened, the Lord said into my ear - ''that is what has happened to the apostate church, they are a hybrid, a mixture that has made the Gospel void becase A MIXTURE CANNOT REPRODUCE THE REAL THING.''

The Lord has made me see the real problem thru this person [May the Lord bless him] and that is what is the real problem.

A GOSPEL THAT HAS BE VOIDED BY HYBRID TEACHINGS AND UNANOINTED TEACHERS.... WHO HAVE CHANGED THE TRUTH INTO LIES AND 1/2 TRUTH AS they have mixed law and grace and made grace of no account and now millions are deceived by this hybrid religion that does no good to any man.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

life in the spirit.
    the new covenant
    makes a new wine
    for a new creature
    to live forever alive in the Kingdom of God.,

those saints alive in the Kingdom of Heaven are made here into the Image of Their Saviour, which is a walk into His eternal life.
    John the B said '' i must DECREASE and He must Increase AND THIS IS FOUND by a believer called and choosen BY FATHER to understand - their mind has to be returned into a SOUND MIND that will allow them TO BELIEVE THEIR FATHER and then DO HIS WILL, without continual correction.
    so

what is life --------------------- in ------------------the --------------------spirit?
    =============================================================

one- it is NOT A DOCTRINE - as such
    two- it is not doing outward works as per the law of Moses.
    three - it is learning to live by faith IN THE SON OF GOD and not look at our sitautions in the world's way, but thru the eyes of the spirit. THIS action brings our real inner man to maturity.
    four - having our eyes opened into the invisible and learn how to stay there and not move in or out.
    five - Most of all it is a love relationship for divine lovers.
    six - in this law of Life - there is NOW no condemnation.

do you remember Martha and how she worked and worked and got frustrated at all this working she was doing - yet her sister Mary was ''sitting at the feet of Messiah'' and He said ''Mary does a BETTER THING''

martha was under the law of Moses. Martha knew her law.

Mary was listening to the Gospel that abolished death - she sat at the feet of Emmanuel [God with us] and listened . He said FOLLOW ME and the REDEEMED follow no other.

you see IT IS LEARNING HOW TO BE ''THE REDEEMED'' and this learning does not come from keeping the law of Moses nor doing the works of Moses nor mixing the gospel with the law of Moses but following the DIVINE ADVICE over all matters in our lives.

so shall we look at the verses of Life's law [legal in the court of heaven] and its NO condemnation.

roms 8 v2
    ''because through Christ Jesus the law of the Spirit of life set me free from the law of sin and death.''
    * legally set free from the law of Moses. It was fulfilled at Calvary.

John 8:32
    Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free."
    and
    John 8:36
    So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed.
    *IF - the Son sets you free - you are free. THE SON - HAS TO SET FREE.
    THE TRUTH IS A PERSON - therefore u have to hear the TRUTH PERSON set you free.

people, here, [who are religious] have called me a ''sinner''. THAT IS A LIE.
    WHY?
    but here is what the NT says.
    Romans 6:14
    For sin shall not be your master, because you are not under law, but under grace.

if you remain under any law of Moses - you remain a sinner = why? because Grace has been nullified.
    sin is NO longer my master - i believe the verses. I am a Believer u see. I am not religious.

roms 6 v 18
    ''You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.''
    I am a slave to righteousness. I believe this.
    now i Know I have received the Gift of His eternal Life. HE told me.

how?

Romans 6:22
    But now that you have been set free from sin and have become slaves to God, the benefit you reap leads to holiness, and the result is eternal life.
    * slaves to God
    * leads to Holiness
    * result - eternal life.

how good is that?

the law of Moses could not redeem people.......

CHRIST REDEEMED US FROM THE CURSE OF THE LAW
    (Galatians 3:10-14)

For all who rely on works of the law are under a curse; for it is written,

"Cursed be every one who does not abide by all things written in the book of the law, and do them."

Now it is evident that no man is justified before God by the law; for "He who through faith is righteous shall live"; but the law does not rest on faith, for "He who does them shall live by them." Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law, having become a curse for us -- for it is written,

"Cursed be everyone who hangs on a tree" -- that in Christ Jesus the blessing of Abraham might come upon the Gentiles, that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.
    the law
    or
    the Spirit.

NO man is justified before God by the LAW.
    v10 "all who rely on works of the law are under a curse,"
    we are to rightly divide the word and only the true holy Teacher can do this as
    *man cannot,
    *hirelings cannot,
    *preachers for profits cannot -
    however popular they maybe with the masses - 1 clue - follow the money trail - because Judas carried the purse.
    see the money see Judas.
    ---------------------------------------
    Mixing the law of Moses with the grace of God dishonours the whole sacrifice.

"those who rely on works of the law are under a curse."
    ok let us get practical here because there should be real evidence to show a seeker [ a detective] the curse of lawkeeping and its 'cursed fruit''.
    can we find such evidences.....
    let us view the ''master lawkeeper'' and his fruits as ''armstrongism'' .....
    can we find clues to ''cursed''?

http://lifeafterwcg2.wordpress.com/c...ying-religion/
    * the dying religion of armstrongism....
    Ron Weinland spewing out hatred and curses upon people who who disagree with him labeling them “mockers of God”.
    http://xhwa.blogspot.com/
    escaping from armstrongism.
    I left Armstrongism in August of 2008.
    Since then I have learned so much. First of all, I have met the enemy, and he is us.
    I have seen the many things that HWA hid from us.

1 person's comment said.....
    ''Unfortunately, Armstrongism is the spiritual equivalent of brain cancer''.

http://hwarmstrong.com/faq.htm
    If the church covers up evil so that people will continue sending them money, I would say that could be as bad as they ever were.

Explain to me who gives the Worldwide Church of God the right to preach about God after all the evil they have done in the past. I don't think they really believe there is a God. How could any Christian organization approve of the Worldwide Church of God while knowing all the evil that it is responsible for and has never tried to "fix?" How can such "Un-Christian" behavior be allowed to bear the name of "Christ?" It is a shame and a disgrace to the man they pretend to follow.

just A FEW of many rotten fruits born out from those religious lawkeepers of Moses [ ofcourse ignorantly choosing parts of the law but not all keeping the whole 613]

dont you think, it would be logical to read the OT verses on the whole law-keeping acts and then thinking - ''what ones shall i choose to keep'' and then seeing the NT advice - ''if you break one you break them all'' - wouldn't a logical person RETHINK --- ''ummmm i will look further into this before i commit'' ?
    then go and do some real homework?

but i do believe religious people get drawn into a creed and think ''God has put me here'' and so stay and believe the con artists = it is very hard to walk away from deception and even harder to have such a deception removed. Infact it does not take very long for deception to become entrenched as the truth.

Paul the Apostle, knew the law of Moses - he knew the rules thru and thru - yet, he counted all he knew as dung, after being apprehended by Messiah
    "I MYSELF AM NOT UNDER THE LAW" (1 Cor. 9:20).
    - same as Nicodemus - the great ruler of the day LEFT THE LAW AND WAS BORN AGAIN UNDER THE TRUTH AND GRACE OF MESSIAH.
    so lets us reconsider.....
    don't you think these 2 great ancient men - both great learners and teachers of the law of Moses - would know more than ellen white and herbert armstrong and other assorted ''angels of light'' found in the u s of a?
    ummmm. what would these 2 heros say about these usurpers?
    do they drop ''stupid pills'' in ya water over there to believe such monsters?

Paul and Nicodemus - WOULD NEVER BELIEVE WHITE AND ARMSTRONG - NOR THE PROFITEERING NOR THEIR UGLY CRUEL RELIGIONS that nullify the grace of God.

the OT covenant was Hagar.
    the NT covenant was Sarah.
    2 very different covenants.
    sin and death - hagar
    spirit of life - son of Promise - sarah.
    this Parable FROM JESUS LIPS is repeated 3 times.
    (Luke 5:36-39; Matthew 9:16-17; Mark 2:21-22)

the 2 laws are essentially different. Jesus explains....
    He told them [the Pharisees and the teachers of the law] this parable: No one tears a patch from a new garment and sews it on an old one. If he does, he will have torn the new garment, and the patch from the new will not match the old.

37 And no one pours new wine into old wineskins. If he does, the new wine will burst the skins, the wine will run out and the wineskins will be ruined. 38 No, new wine must be poured into new wineskins. 39 And no one after drinking old wine wants the new, for he says, “The old is better.”
    the day of Pentecost was the outpouring of the new wine.
    the spirit of Life was now in place. A believer now learns to LIVE IN THE LIFE.
    "Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? And what communion hath light with darkness?" (2 Cor. 6:14, KJV).
    PEOPLE think this refers to the lost - yes - but for a deeper meaning - dont be yoked with unbelievers - those who believe differently re the law verses the spirit of Life.
    "unequally yoked" is heterozugeo - a very rare word.
    to do with livestock - dont cross breed. ie ''You shall not plow with an ox and a donkey together"
    dont cross breed the law with the spirit - it will not work.

Comment

i live in this place... I am blessed by His Grace and by nothing i have done.....

Romans 8

Life in the Spirit...................
      1 So now there is no condemnation for those who belong to Christ Jesus.
      2 And because you belong to him, the power[a] of the life-giving Spirit has freed you[b] from the power of sin that leads to death.
      3 The law of Moses was unable to save us because of the weakness of our sinful nature.[c] So God did what the law could not do. He sent his own Son in a body like the bodies we sinners have. And in that body God declared an end to sin’s control over us by giving his Son as a sacrifice for our sins.
      4 He did this so that the just requirement of the law would be fully satisfied for us, who no longer follow our sinful nature but instead follow the Spirit.
      5 Those who are dominated by the sinful nature think about sinful things, but those who are controlled by the Holy Spirit think about things that please the Spirit.
      6 So letting your sinful nature control your mind leads to death. But letting the Spirit control your mind leads to life and peace.
      7 For the sinful nature is always hostile to God. It never did obey God’s laws, and it never will.
      8 That’s why those who are still under the control of their sinful nature can never please God.

9 But you are not controlled by your sinful nature. You are controlled by the Spirit if you have the Spirit of God living in you. (And remember that those who do not have the Spirit of Christ living in them do not belong to him at all.)
      10 And Christ lives within you, so even though your body will die because of sin, the Spirit gives you life[d] because you have been made right with God.
      11 The Spirit of God, who raised Jesus from the dead, lives in you. And just as God raised Christ Jesus from the dead, he will give life to your mortal bodies by this same Spirit living within you.

12 Therefore, dear brothers and sisters,[e] you have no obligation to do what your sinful nature urges you to do.
      13 For if you live by its dictates, you will die. But if through the power of the Spirit you put to death the deeds of your sinful nature,[f] you will live.
      14 For all who are led by the Spirit of God are children[g] of God.

15 So you have not received a spirit that makes you fearful slaves. Instead, you received God’s Spirit when he adopted you as his own children.[h] Now we call him, “Abba, Father.”[i]
      16 For his Spirit joins with our spirit to affirm that we are God’s children.
      17 And since we are his children, we are his heirs. In fact, together with Christ we are heirs of God’s glory. But if we are to share his glory, we must also share his suffering.

that is so wonderfull...............
      i love this verse.....................

The Spirit of God, who raised Jesus from the dead, lives in you.
      And just as God raised Christ Jesus from the dead, he will give life to your mortal bodies by this same Spirit living within you.

Comment

Learn to LOVE the Law Lucy!

Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
        * legally set free from the law of Moses. It was fulfilled at Calvary.
        Hi Lucy, my oh my, why can't you be like King David:

Psa 119:97-106 O how I love Your law! It is my meditation all the day. (98) Your commandments make me wiser than my enemies, For they are ever mine. (99) I have more insight than all my teachers, For Your testimonies are my meditation. (100) I understand more than the aged, Because I have observed Your precepts. (101) I have restrained my feet from every evil way, That I may keep Your word. (102) I have not turned aside from Your ordinances, For You Yourself have taught me. (103) How sweet are Your words to my taste! Yes, sweeter than honey to my mouth! (104) From Your precepts I get understanding; Therefore I hate every false way. (105) Your word is a lamp to my feet And a light to my path. (106) I have sworn and I will confirm it, That I will keep Your righteous ordinances.

He LOVED Elohim's Law, he saw how within the Law he could be made wiser than ALL his enemies. But you hate the Law, you want to "puke" when you consider the Law, shame on you. As Messiah said, you will be called Least in the Kingdom of Heaven, if you continue with your vile hatred of the Law.

Your problem is that you do not understand the Spiritual SIDE of Moses' Law. You are just like the Jews of Paul's day who could not view the Spiritual, because all they could see was just the "works" of the Law (The physical keeping of it). The WHOLE Law is Spiritual. Just as King David saw and said, he had more understanding than the "aged," because he considered and kept Yahweh's precepts. Those who walk according to the Spiritual keeping of the Law of Moses are no longer under condemnation. You have absolutely no understanding of the Spiritual keeping of the Law of Moses, so obviously, you are under the condemnation of the Law.

You think the WHOLE Law was fulfilled at Calvary? Come on, why does the writer of Hebrews say there REMAINS a Sabbath REST for the People of Elohim:

Heb 4:9 So there remains a Sabbath rest for the people of Elohim.

And why would Paul state that the Sabbath is a SHADOW of something that is going to happen in the FUTURE (Col 2:16-17), IF it was fulfilled at Calvary? The WHOLE Law of Moses is a SHADOW, it is a PICTURE of Spiritual realities, and your hatred of it truly shows your lack of Spiritual UNDERSTANDING. How can you walk in the Spirit of the Law when the Law makes you puke. You do not grasp the Spiritual KEEPING of the Law, for if you did, you would understand that EACH AND EVERY command within the Law of Moses has a Spiritual FULFILLMENT. Not ONE jot or tittle will PASS from the Law UNTIL ALL be fulfilled. All was not fulfilled at Calvary as you and the "pew" people teach, and Hebrews 4:9 is conclusive evidence of your error. ImAHebrew
        Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
        Abstain from meats offered to idols
        (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
        So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

Comment

i do love the law of the Spirit of Life - the Saviour DIED TO GIVE ME................

The schoolmaster, of inferior education standards [ that could redeem NO man] - died 2 twice - the day on calvary, and 40yrs later it was totally destroyed. The Blessed SAVIOUR, SET THE CAPTIVES FREE.
          O WHAT A DAY, the earth quaked, the sky was dark, the graves RENT OPEN and the veil in the temple rent in 2 - it was catastropic - unbelievable the day the law of moses died.

LIFE IN THE SPIRIT CAME -AT PENTECOST - A GREAT RUSHING WIND BLEW IN AND TONGUES OF FIRE CAME AND MEN WERE CONVERTED from the law of sin and death INTO LIFE ABUNDANT,

no one had ever been SO RELEASED before - ''there is therefore NO condemnation to those who are in christ Jesus - for the law of the Spirit [ the new legal deed ] HAS SET ME FREEEEEEE, from the law of sin and death, yes sir, so there is therefore NO condemnation for those who are IN Christ jesus.

see how mavellous it is to be alive and free and now allowed to worship the father in Spirit and in truth.
          hurrah.
          when The saviour died HE FULFILLED all those obligations - and now if we are IN Christ - we are freemen.
          hurrah FOR HIS GIFT OF LIFE - how the devil hates it and twists it so people are foolishly duped and nullify the wonderfull gift of His Grace,
          I love grace and i bathe in it daily.

ah the sabbath rest - the true teaching is not found in the cancer called armstrongism.
          BTW - he went out dancing fri nights with the little raped daughter poor abused Dotty.

THE SABBATH REST is only known to a believer who dwells in Him and no saturday lounge potatoe has a clue and their saturday holy day that they are not sure how it makes them holy and when u look at the fruit of their lives it is a curse not a holy life at all. How weird is the religious carnal mindset - brainwashed by evil reporters who have twisted the scriptures out of shape and then 'profit'' mightly from them.

BTW -when you see MR or Mrs '''OH SO POPULAR'' in any field of endeavour at all - know Mr or Mrs '' o so popular'' is a stooge of the devil. Remember Judas carried the purse. Follow the money trail.

Believers who live in LIFE know the sabbath rest - they are not fooled by foolish un-annointed teachers - ''angels of light'' who dupe the masses with 1/2 truths and outright lies.

my hatred is for those false apostles who make money out of foolish men who dont do their homework -

what homework?
          understanding the total desolation of the law of moses in 70ad after a probation of 40yrs of transition - and Apostle Paul who changed from teaching sin and death to a LIFE TEACHER and Nicodemus who was CONVERTED at the feet of Messiah - and TITUS the roman General as History shows said '' I HAVE NEVER SEEN A NATION SO DESERTED by the god.''

the devil loves the law of moses - sin and death is his best intents for all humans - why wouldn't his ''angels of light'' preach the in part keeping of ''law of moses'' to the foolish pew people, when it kills them because break one and your gone.
          o how sad is this.
          o how foolish are men
          o how sad to see death win, when death has been abolished at the cross.
          o ignorant man, be loosed from your foolishness.,

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
          from the gospel of Nicodemus.

And while all the saints were rejoicing, behold Satan the prince and chief of death said unto Hell:

Make thyself ready to receive Jesus who boasteth himself that he is the Son of God, whereas he is a man that feareth death, and sayeth:
          My soul is sorrowful even unto death. And he hath been much mine enemy, doing me great hurt, and many that I had made blind, lame, dumb, leprous, and possessed he hath healed with a word: and some whom I have brought unto thee dead, them hath he taken away from thee.

2 Hell answered and said unto Satan the prince:
          Who is he that is so mighty, if he be a man that feareth death?
          for all the mighty ones of the earth are held in subjection by my power, even they whom thou hast brought me subdued by thy power.
          If, then, thou art mighty, what manner of man is this Jesus who, though he fear death, resisteth thy power?
          If he be so mighty in his manhood, verily I say unto thee he is almighty in his god-head, and no man can withstand his power.
          And when he saith that he feareth death, he would ensnare thee, and woe shall be unto thee for everlasting ages.
          But Satan the prince of Tartarus said:
          Why doubtest thou and fearest to receive this Jesus which is thine adversary and mine? For I tempted him, and have stirred up mine ancient people of the Jews with envy and wrath against him. I have sharpened a spear to thrust him through, gall and vinegar have I mingled to give him to drink, and I have prepared a cross to crucify him and nails to pierce him: and his death is nigh at hand, that I may bring him unto thee to be subject unto thee and me.

3 Hell answered and said:
          Thou hast told me that it is he that hath taken away dead men from me. For there be many which while they lived on the earth have taken dead men from me, yet not by their own power but by prayer to God, and their almighty God hath taken them from me.
          Who is this Jesus which by his own word without prayer hath drawn dead men from me?
          Perchance it is he which by the word of his command did restore to life Lazarus which was four days dead and stank and was corrupt, whom I held here dead.
          Satan the prince of death answered and said:
          It is that same Jesus.
          When Hell heard that he said unto him:
          I adjure thee by thy strength and mine own that thou bring him not unto me. For at that time I, when I heard the command of his word, did quake and was overwhelmed with fear, and all my ministries with me were troubled.
          Neither could we keep Lazarus, but he like an eagle shaking himself leaped forth with all agility and swiftness, and departed from us, and the earth also which held the dead body of Lazarus straightway gave him up alive. Wherefore now I know that that man which was able to do these things is a God strong in command and mighty in manhood, and that he is the saviour of mankind.
          And if thou bring him unto me he will set free all that are here shut up in the hard prison and bound in the chains of their sins that cannot be broken, and will bring them unto the life of his god head for ever.

V (XXI)

1 And as Satan the prince, and Hell, spoke this together, suddenly there came a voice as of thunder and a spiritual cry:
          Remove, O princes, your gates, and be ye lift up, ye everlasting doors, and the King of glory shall come in. When Hell heard that he said unto Satan the prince:
          Depart from me and go out of mine abode: if thou be a mighty man of war, fight thou against the King of glory. But what hast thou to do with him? And Hell cast Satan forth out of his dwelling.
          Then said Hell unto his wicked ministers:
          Shut ye the hard gates of brass and put on them the bars of iron and withstand stoutly, lest we that hold captivity be taken captive.

2 But when all the multitude of the saints heard it, they spake with a voice of rebuking unto Hell:
          Open thy gates, that the King of glory may come in.
          And David cried out, saying:
          Did I not when I was alive upon earth, foretell unto you: Let them give thanks unto the Lord, even his mercies and his wonders unto the children of men; who hath broken the gates of brass and smitten the bars of iron in sunder? he hath taken them out of the way of their iniquity.
          And thereafter in like manner Esaias said:
          Did not I when I was alive upon earth foretell unto you:
          The dead shall arise, and they that are in the tombs shall rise again, and they that are in the earth shall rejoice, for the dew which cometh of the Lord is their healing? And again I said: O death, where is thy sting? O Hell, where is thy victory?

3 When they heard that of Esaias, all the saints said unto Hell:
          Open thy gates: now shalt thou be overcome and weak and without strength.
          And there came a great voice as of thunder, saying:
          Remove, O princes, your gates, and be ye lift up ye doors of hell, and the King of glory shall come in.
          And when Hell saw that they so cried out twice, he said, as if he knew it not:
          Who is the King of glory?
          And David answered Hell and said:
          The words of this cry do I know, for by his spirit I prophesied the same; and now I say unto thee that which I said before:
          The Lord strong and mighty, the Lord mighty in battle, he is the King of glory. And: The Lord looked down from heaven that he might hear the groanings of them that are in fetters and deliver the children of them that have been slain. And now, O thou most foul and stinking Hell, open thy gates, that the King of glory may come in. And as David spake thus unto Hell, the Lord of majesty appeared in the form of a man and lightened the eternal darkness and brake the bonds that could not be loosed: and the succour of his everlasting might visited us that sat in the deep darkness of our transgressions and in the shadow of death of our sins.

o yes David Knew a thing or two - HE SAW THE DAY, WHEN THE CAPTIVES to the law of Moses - the law of sin and death would be removed by the KING OF GLORY.amen
          http://www.earlychristianwritings.co...nicodemus.html

anyone - for saturday sabbaths keeping now - break 1 you break them all??????
          ummmm
          why not ''open those brass gates [of your mind] and allow THE KING OF GLORY IN'' - so you can receive true reality.

Comment

Mistakes

Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
            The schoolmaster
            Hi Lucy, why are you so prone to making mistakes in what you teach. You and the "pew" people believe the Law was a schoolmaster, and that is not true. Yeshua, the Messiah is The Schoolmaster, and you need to have the "bus driver" deliver you to Him. The Law was NOT the "paidagod-schoolmaster", rather, the Law was the "paidagogos-the bus driver." You see, you and the "pew" people are so inaccurate in some of the things you say, it is almost humorous. Why do you keep making so many mistakes? Now, when I say the Law was the "paidagogos-the bus driver," you have to understand what a "paidagogos" was in the time of Paul. A "paidagogos" was a servant that was hired by a wealthy family to deliver their young children to and from school (just like a bus driver does today). The "paidagogos" was NOT the schoolmaster, the "paidagogos" was used to deliver you to the schoolmaster, Messiah Yeshua. Please get you facts straight Lucy before you post.

Here is another mistake you have. Before Abraham was, Yeshua was the "I AM." Yeshua was Yahweh (I AM) in the OT, and He gave up being Yahweh-see Phil 2:6-7. Yeshua was the WORD, and He was Yahweh, and He was the Rock of the OT. Yeshua GAVE Moses the Law. You see, that is something you don't have a clue about, but it is the truth. And just like Yeshua is the Truth, so also is the Law (John 14:6, John 17:17, Psa 119:142, and Psa 119:151). Paul tells us that Yeshua accompanied the Children of Israel in the wilderness and He was the Spiritual Rock they drank from (1 Cor 10:4), and this Moses agrees with:

Deu 32:4 He is the Rock, his work is perfect: for all his ways are judgment: an Elohim of TRUTH and without iniquity, just and right is he.

Lucy, you need to stop making mistakes in what you believe and say, and you need to start loving the Law that Yeshua gave to Moses. For IF you don't believe what Moses WROTE, you surely won't believe what Yeshua had to say:

Joh 5:46-47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. (47) But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Lucy, start loving and believing what Moses WROTE, and stop making mistakes in what you write. ImAHebrew
            Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
            Abstain from meats offered to idols
            (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
            So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

Comment

Working...
            X