X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the blunders of Mixing law and grace under armstrong-ism and white-ism

http://thetruedoctrineofchrist.blogs...max-results=19

edification

i believe it is so marvellous to see the huge study this man has gone to, and the courage to come out from such blaspheme and evil doctrines that have been long held.
    ofcourse, only the holy spirit can left such blindness away and cure the ''disease'' of bad doctrine.,

the real terrible part here is - people are not even saved under this hybrid.
    now that is a disaster - i do hope Spying you and Abeliever are taking notice here and shall be loosed from this farce and unholiness.

I knew right from the start this man was a puke machine - so i really wondered how you got so sucked in.
    why did you?
    you really have to now DISMANTLE your mind and begin to PUT ON THE MIND OF CHRIST babe - please do it.
    no one else is going to say '' u got it all wrong'' but me and so i have to ''hit your face, with a velvet glove'' that is what King David asked his pal to do when he went off on some weird tangent.

Comment

what sets a man aside from others

is to grab the opportunity when it comes.
      Be sensitive to what the Spirit is telling to you Allen - it takes a big man to say sorry - prove to me your'e that man.

turn away from this cursed thing.
      seek out the Spirit of Truth and rejoin the destiny you were meant to have .
      DONT DESTROY YOUR DESTINY AND YOUR TRUE STATE OF BEING.
      put the pieces of this puzzle together - The Lord has sent a pal to re-root you back onto the right path.

be alert and grab this moment to turn away from this armstrongism bad reporting - today.

OMG this is what u have just done.
      http://thetruedoctrineofchrist.blogs...max-results=19

let it goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

this is NOT happinstance NO.
      you need to return to your true postion AND DONT ALLOW THIS DEVIL to rob you of your inheritance as he seeks to devour you at every opportunity

WAR AND FIGHT AGAINST THESE LIES OF THIS PERVERT MAN and his obnoxious evil confusion.

Comment

woe......how does a person spell BLASPHEME?

yes indeed.
        http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blo...=1320130840218

v 28 acts 15 says.
        For it seemed good to the Holy Ghost, and to us, to lay upon you no greater burden than these necessary things;
        seemed a GOOD IDEA to the Holy Ghost.......
        to lay NO greater burden [ circumcision and law of moses keeping] on the church.

so THE HOLY SPIRIT = SEEMED GOOD ADVICE.

ok
        allen your'e walking on very dangerous ground, I have repeatedly told you DONT GO DOWN THE ARMSTRONG PATH - how look where u have landed OMG.
        years and years i have been warning u.

allen
        HOW DO YOU SPELL B.L.A.S.P.H.E.M.E. as no-one messes WITH HIS LORDSHIP over anything.
        oh boy.
        you have known of me for well over 10yrs - why would I lie to you?
        what would be my motive?
        are you so used of lying people near you - you fail to see a friend bringing truth into your heart?

how come never once was i led to yield any part of my mind to the law of Moses
        ummm.
        I remember once everyone was up in arms about that weird pentecostal laughter and all flying over to toronto to receive holy laughter and i asked the Holy Spirit - why wasnt i flying off to receive this too and He said '' DONT GO THERE'' and this proved so correct.
        We are GUARDED AND GUIDED BY HIS LORDSHIP - we are NOT our own nor any man's religious plaything - for that is what you have become '' a plaything of religion and being played like a violin by deception''.

Comment

a smarting rebuke to Imahebrew.....

Michael D. Maynard said...
          Also, I noticed a writer at your site calling me some pretty awful names in attempting to discredit my writings.

I have no adgenda other that to study to find what the truth is. I have spent thousands of hours over the past fifteen months since separating from 45 years in Armstrongism seeking, praying, fasting, meditating, and writing.

Invectives and slanders do NOT demonstrate the presence of the Holy Spirit. If I am being led by the Holy Spirit, I believe I am, then you are on the border line of blasphemy against the Holy Spirit...a dangerous place to be.

We are all on a journey and all at different points along the way, should we crush the little ones who may not be were we are or pray for them and lift them up? The Armstrong Cult I left choose to crush and enslave, as u do.
          http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blo...98359180519362

Its Abeliever using his other name [aka] this post is referring too.,
          this man has no reason to lie, i mean HE HAS STUDIED TO BE APROVED and i think u should hear him out Allen, this man has NO axe to grind.

Comment

Please explain Lucy

Shalom Lucy, please note the following teaching of Herbert Armstrong:

Excerpts from Herbert W. Armstrong's booklet: The Plain Truth About Healing, 1979

Page 46

Jesus Christ paid for your healing. Why do YOU go on paying the penalty or else paying the doctors bills or probably both, when Jesus Christ paid it for you?

Now, please note what you have taught:

Why do the churched people go to the Dr's when Jesus said ''by My stripes ye are healed."

Why is it that you and Herbert Armstrong both teach you shouldn't use doctors? Please explain why you teach what Herbert Armstrong teaches? ImAHebrew
            Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
            Abstain from meats offered to idols
            (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
            So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

Comment

Working...
            X