Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THE VITAL IMPORTANCE TO UNDERSTAND 'the undying PRIESTHOOD'

ABRAHAM, met Melchizedek -'' the king of righteousness''
    and Jesus said that ''Abraham rejoiced to see this day''. John 8 v 56.
    what day?

the advent day of Messiah?

perhaps.

but more importantly THE DAY OF THE ADVENT OF THE UNDYING PRIESTHOOD.
    there was rejoicing - as Abraham knew of this day.
    the day when death would be abolished by the Gospel.

Unless you have this revelation and the Holy Spirit opens the scriptures- it is meaningless to most people who sense 'death is a friend' and not an enemy.

''that day'' - the time when the UNDYING priesthood will reign

Messiah is this High priest today.
    the UNDYING PRIEST IS IN POWER.

the dying priesthood has left the building.

see John 14.
    John 14:1–4
    Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.
    v.2 -In my Father’s house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you.
    I go to prepare a place for you.
    v.3 - And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.
    v.4 - And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know.

disecting.
    dont be troubled.
    believe God's word
    Believe in Messiah,and His work
    I go to prepare a place for you- a place as a living stone in His temple.
    I will come back - to receive you to Myself
    you know the way.

where
    how?

by overcoming the world the flesh the devil - in our resting in the Messiah's word.
    by allowing the Holy Spirit to flow thru our lives unhindered by our mind nor body
    by the High Priest making intercession over His Believers - to the uttermost.

there is such glory in this Priesthood why?- it is undying.

Messiah is building an UNDYING church -
    He is a believer's Wonderful Counselor
    He counsels the undying priesthood [small p]
    --------------------------------------------
    just a thought....
    have u ever thought if there is an EAST OF EDEN - THERE WOULD BE A NORTH, WEST AND SOUTH OF EDEN TOO.
    ''I go to prepare a place for you''

Comment

the endless LIFE priesthood has NO death in it -no believer dies to be in it.

no believer died to be in the endless life Ministry/priesthood.

That is why the Saviour interceeds to the UTTERMOST over a believer and gives them His wonderfull counselling to the uttermost.
      why is He called WONDERFULL COUNSELLOR IF HE FAILS TO COUNSEL HIS BELIEVERS WONDERFULLY?

He has to have an eternal life church of the never-dead Believers.

that is why ''the gates/openings of the grave [funerals] cannot prevail against her'.
      funerals are not in the church of the 1st born.
      THAT IS WHY ABRAHAM REJOICED TO 'SEE'' SUCH A DAY.

Jhn 17:11
      And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we [are].
      The Believer ''expects the best'' - what is the best?
      [ to become a ''wrestler with God'']
      becoming an undying member of the church of the 1st born.

consider please....
      if Messiah prays for you to be as one as He is one with His Father - where is death hiding in Messiah and our Father? is death in ''their names'' = meaning is death in their characters?

ofcourse not

Jhn 17:22
      And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:
      death has been abolished by the Gospel.

Click image for larger version

Name:	preaching.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	98.6 KB
ID:	59405

Comment

Jesus brought forth the P.O.W.E.R. of Endless life......................

and Abraham rejoiced to see this day..

people find 'eternal life' a dull subject and an impossibility to live today in it's power.
        The christian church is asleep to its impact.

the word for power is DYMANIC...
        DYNAMIC LIFE POWER.

I DONT FIND THIS REVELATION DULL.

THIS DYNAMIC POWER is not one blast but an endless increasing power supply of life.

Comment

the dymanic power of life......

manifests out in continual revelation of ''the power of life' to a believer/overcomer.

A believer ''judges in righteous judgment" by judging out from '' the power of life''.

this is opposite to carnal minded judgments.
          the judgment is based upon ''the spirit of life'' and not from vanity and all its deceptions.

Jesus did not come to ''judge the world'' has levels of revelations that end with ''Jesus did not judge from carnal/flesh thinking but judged from the mind of Christ''.

Jesus was expert at seeing into the spirit and leaving behind the sight of vanity/matrix.

this world is messed up for the wrong judments are being made - just as Eve judged herself from the attractive whispers of ''did God say''?

she questioned.
          she was a blonde.
          dah.

she should have responded '' i am a believer in the word of God and that is where i judge all things from''.
          this is not blind belief nor blind faith - it is the principles INTO THE WAY - that YESHUA WALKED IN.

A believer is trained up to become blind to the workings of the Matrix.
          they are of no account for ''giants'' roam this realm - seeking to devour.

a Believer learns to trust the infallibility of this Holy word and Holy guide.

Comment

the churched UNDER-ACHIEVERS..... with a victim status

always a victim never a victor.
            overcomers move out from this victim status to be trained up as the ''HOPE OF GLORY''

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eve may well have been created in perfection - yet she made all the wrong choices - her integrity was PUT ON THE LINE.
            she failed her INTEGRITY TESTS and has passed on this trait to her children.
            That is why a believer has to be born from above - born again to be restored back into divine integrity.

in·teg·ri·ty
            noun \in-ˈte-grə-tē\

Definition of INTEGRITY

: firm adherence to a code of especially moral or artistic values : incorruptibility

: an unimpaired condition : soundness

: the quality or state of being complete or undivided : completeness
            yet a believer has their integrity returned,

Comment

Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
              always a victim never a victor.
              overcomers move out from this victim status to be trained up as the ''HOPE OF GLORY''

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eve may well have been created in perfection - yet she made all the wrong choices - her integrity was PUT ON THE LINE.
              she failed her INTEGRITY TESTS and has passed on this trait to her children.
              That is why a believer has to be born from above - born again to be restored back into divine integrity.

yet a believer has their integrity returned,
              The believer has to be RE-TURNED - turned back - from an unsound mind Eve found so attractive.
              When this turning begins a believer can look back to see how insane beliefs outside the divine word truly are.

This unsound mind is a nesting place for demons and their contolling influences.

do you know how to cast out your controlling nests?
              or
              do they remain?

Comment

Working...
              X