Jesus was not a Christian.

He never asked anyone to become a Christian,

never built a steepled building,

never drew up a theological treatise,

never took an offering,

never wore religious garments,

never incorporated for tax purpose.

He simply called people to follow him.

That’s it. That, despite it’s simplicity is it.

He called people to follow him.

The first two were brothers: Simon and Andrew.

Regular guys, simple fishermen.

The first two Christians ever.

These brothers didn’t think at all about “becoming Christians” or taking on a new religion.

Here was this thirty-year-old-man (a carpenter) who simply said “follow me.”

And they believed him.

So, in faith, these two brothers gave their lives to him (literally),

putting down their familiar nets and following him.

Here was the birthplace of a way of life,

of a reality that would change the world forever.

Before hurrying on with words and centuries of theology,

we must pause at the cradle of what we call Christianity.

It is never more than Jesus’ call: “Follow me”

and a response: dropping familiar nets and following in faith,

this sandaled Jewish man.

It is never more than that.

Two thousand years of words can do nothing

to the simple, basic reality of Christianity:

Those first steps

taken by those two brothers.

Peter and Andrew’s theology

was as pure as it gets:

Jesus said, “Follow me.” And we did.

Don Everts
    from [don everts site.]

no Jesus was never a christian.
    a christian system does not follow the bible Jesus.

The Tzitsit!

Hi Lucy,

Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

Yes, Yahushua did not practice Christianity. Yahushua was a Jew, born under the Law, and, therefore, a man obligated to practice Judaism.

Male Jews were all required to wear tzitsit, that is, a fringe on their garments that is commanded in the Torah in Numbers 15:38-41. It is this fringe that the woman with an issue of blood sought to touch in order to be healed:

Matthew 9:20
    20 And, behold, a woman, which was diseased with an issue of blood twelve years, came behind him, and touched the hem of his garment:

The Greek word for "hem" above is kraspedon, Strong's #:

G2899

κράσπεδον

kraspedon

kras'-ped-on

Of uncertain derivation; a margin, that is, (specifically) a fringe or tassel: - border, hem.

On another occasion (Matthew 14:35-36), many who touched this tassel were healed.

This garment with a fringe is a religious garment so Pastor Hawkins is wrong in his observation.

If we are to follow in the footsteps of Messiah Yahushua, should I myself now wear this Jewish fringed garment that is required by the Law?

Thanking all in advance that should be moved to reply, I am,

Sincerely, Latuwr

P.S. I realize that for now that only current members at Lo Ammi are able to respond to this post. This is a rather exclusive gathering here. Even so, I am working to fix the counter and new member sign up so that replies can be made here. If any from Armageddon should come here and read and desire to reply, then reply on Armageddon, and I will in turn reply here.
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Comment

hey Allen

i guess we have to look at the fruit of the church system, then compare it too the ministry of Messiah.
      in 2000yrs give or take, this system has never reproduced a man woman child in the same image as Messiah in work acts or words.
      Infact, it is a waste of time to belong to such a counterfeit.

the ignorant pews love this system and see no harm in it at all.

Messiah infact is calling out a people for His name to be co heirs as His kings and priests who overcome all things and rule with Him.

i dont quiet understand why the whole world has not been ''converted'' after 2000yrs and why so much suffering was necessary, when Messiah had done such a magnificient work.. Man seemed to step in and change the Ministry of Christ, back to faulty ways and mark missing, sigh.

it would seem that there is a divine blueprint and when it is not followed, the whole mission is ''put on hold'' till somehow a people shall be willing to humble themselves and be full of the Holy Spirit and perfected so the plan can resume.

however let us carry on regardless. and do ''our bit''

------------------------------------------------------------------
      no dont wear the garment for the power was in The Man not in the robe.
      we have thousands of men ''wearing robes'' but none with THE POWER , OF the MAN IN THE ROBE.

Comment

Saying Yes And Not No!

Hi Lucy,

Shabbat Shalom!

We are good friends, right? I will work to express something to you that I have not expressed very well in the past. I want you to succeed, Lucy, and I know that you want me to succeed. What makes us different than the Christians and the Jews of the past two thousand years. Christians imagine that they are saved by grace or otherwise the dispensation of their ruling authority, and they all have failed despite their belief in grace and despite their belief in ruling authorities. They all have died. Jews, who are just as fractured as the Christians, also seek after salvation, and if they are observant, they do so through keeping the Law and following the tradition of their ruling authorities. No Jew save for Messiah Yahushua has reached perfection through keeping the Law. So, here we have it. No Christian has sought to keep the whole Law, and they all have died despite their belief in the person that they hold to be the Messiah and their Savior. No, Jew, who has worked to keep the Law, even if he or she should hold to a Christian belief in Yahushua as some do, but not even one Jew has gained LIFE NOW. All of them from the first century to now have equally failed to live. LIFE NOW has escaped all of them. They all have died.

So, here we come, Lucy and Latuwr, and we teach and preach concerning LIFE NOW, and you have done so tirelessly to your great credit, and I have taught also to a lesser extent. Why should anyone believe us when all have failed that have come before us? They listen to us, and then they mock, and then they stand back waiting for us to also fail and likewise die.

What are we missing? Is our message and practice foolproof? Do we have the message and the practice down to the extent that neither Jew nor Christian would dare to open their mouths against us? I think not! Allow me to give you this example: Messiah Yahushua was born under the Law (Galatians 4:4), and, therefore, HE was bound by this commandment:

Deuteronomy 4:1-2
        1 Now therefore hearken, O Israel, unto the statutes and unto the judgments, which I teach you, for to do them, that ye may live, and go in and possess the land which YAHWEH ELOHIM of your fathers giveth you.
        2 Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish ought from it, that ye may keep the commandments of YAHWEH your ELOHIM which I command you.

Messiah Yahushua fully followed and practiced the above, and HE did so perfectly. This is why Messiah had LIFE NOW in HIMSELF. Messiah, having LIFE, would never ever tell or instruct anyone that they need not follow the Law which doing was the very source of HIS LIFE (see Leviticus 18:5). Indeed, HIS instruction to those around HIM was go and sin no more (John 8:11), or, if you want LIFE, keep the commandments (Luke 18:18-20), and Yahushua did not permit or advise anyone to teach or speak against the Law (Matthew 5:19-20), not even once, not ever!

Now, in the past, you and I have argued about keeping the Sabbath. Now, it looks as if we might be about to argue about wearing tzitsit, the tassel that was ordained because of the Sabbath Breaker (see Numbers 15). That's ok. You and I can argue about these things and remain as friends.

I understand that you don't keep the Sabbath, and I want you to know that I don't wear tzitsit in a physical sense, but this does not mean that we can or should speak against those commandments? Not even once, not ever!

Look at our Jewish friends on the forums. Do you think that you could convince a Jew like Beatnik Bob about LIFE NOW by telling him that he need not keep the Sabbath or wear tzitsit? Is such an approach following the path that Messiah followed? Absolutely, not! Concerning the Law, if we cannot say "yes", then we had best remain silent lest we anger our husband and master, Messiah Yahushua!

Thanking you in advance should you be moved to reply, I am,

Sincerely, Latuwr
        The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Comment

Yes, i dont argue any more as such with you allen

for i just plod on regardless, and each day try to gain understanding, because not one person is a witness to life now and yet i know it is the truth.

so to me.....
          it would seem Jesus knew He contained life forever in Himself here as ''the life'', yet, did not seem to write out a long list of dos and donts so we could follow the blueprint like one would to build a house.
          yes we do have great instruction, but most of it is hidden., Look how we were ''the churched'' yet never saw LIFE NOW, TILL THE scales fell from our eyes.

ok, let us start at this point....................................

here we are 2 churched people going nowhere - one day- we both get a revelation of life now - both more or less around the same time.
          NOW mercy and grace would have to have done this for we DID NOT.
          So there was grace and mercy added to our lives.
          so you AND i have found FAVOUR in the eyes of the Lord as He opened the scriptures to us, as He did to HIS DISCIPLES on the road to Emmanus that day as He WALKED with His DISCIPLES.
          2 OF THEM
          OK.............

SO WE HAVE ''FOUND GRACE AND MERCY AND FAVOUR WITH THE LORD as He OPENED THE SCRIPTURES TO US AS HE WALKED WITH US''.... then our hearts BURNED WITH THIS KNOWLEDGE and we ran back to TELL THE OTHERS.

u think this is correct so far?
          yes/no/maybe.

so, let me list our experiences so we see them before our eyes.

revelation of Life now.

given as a faviour of the Lord to us BY His grace and mercy [ not what we did it for ourselves, 4 we were like all other churched people],

He walked with us and opened the scriptures to 2 people [who had previously argued over many things and joined us as one in the spirit of life]

Now we 2 are joined by the spirit of life in us.

so because of His action upon Us we to have become friends - He united us forever in the Spirit of unity. He then is building up HIS HOUSE AS WE HAVE BECOME HIS DISCIPLES AND TELL OTHERS.
          there is a zeal to tell as zeal that burns us up, just like those 2 other disciples had 2000yrs ago.

would you say this was correct assumptions?
          --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so now lets us move to the OT in ps 110 v 1-4 OK?

if we look here it us speaking about a new order Melchidezeck.

then it says this '' I WILL MAKE MY PEOPLE WILLING IN THE DAY OF MY POWER''

So now we find God MAKES A PEOPLE willing to be changed into the order Melchidezek the exact same Order His son is now Head Priest of.
          these made willing to be changed people [notice MADE WILLING] by Father shall enter into ''the day of His power'' into the imperishable order of endless life.
          now notice
          these ''my people'' did not do 1 thing for themselves, no gadgets, nothing was enabling them at all but they had become ''MY PEOPLE'' AND ''MADE WILLING''.
          YES/NO/MAYBE?

so, with this in mind, we have found our ''foundation'' and why we are as we are.

however, if we are MADE WILLING AND HAVE MERCY FAVOUR AND GRACE, AS HIS DISCIPLES WHO SUDDENLY UNDERSTAND HIS LIFE NOW as a MELCHIDEZECK endless life order- we just flow- as we are, HE IS IN CONTROL ALLEN, do nothing but preach love and surrender up our will......
          HE WILL DO THE REST AND GIVE US HIS THOUGHTS ACTS AND WILL as we MATURE INTO HIS WHOLE LIFE and thoughts.
          we cannot live on our own understanding because HE IS MAKING US WISE in His own ways. Notice the lover in the s of songs ''CAME UP, OUT FROM THE WILDERNESS LEANING [notice leaning] on the arm [strength] of her Beloved.

there is nothing we can do BUT flow in HIM as we walk In Him as His friends and disciples. It is called rest.
          that is what I do, because i know i am a darn useless being and can do nothing of myself.
          i dont think there are ''gadgets'' Allen we have to understand - but - allowing ourselves to the fully changed and made whole by our surrendering up - the made willing part-.
          that is the best i can think of today Allen but i am fully subjected to change.
          so in my summary i would like to say this.

1 - OT people MADE WILLING TO CHANGE INTO THE ORDER OF ENDLESS LIFE
          2 - CALLED ''my people''
          3 - friends of God
          4 - NT - Jesus apprehends us 2 with opened scriptures.
          5- mercy grace and favour found in the Lord for us 2
          6 - He opened those Life scriptures to us as His disciples.
          7 - He walks with us as His life now disciples.
          8 - we are filled with His zeal and RUN BACK to the others to tell them

so this is what we do each day.
          THE ZEAL OF THE LIFE IN IN US ALLEN.
          we did nothing.
          THE ZEAL BECOMES A POWER SO THAT NOTHING CAN STAND AGAINST US
          ps 104 v 4.
          that is my understanding now.

so....................................

the job today for u and me IS TO RUN TO THE OTHERS AND TELL THEM

as we do this we grow into his personal powerfull life, so someday NOTHING shall be able to stand against us...

that is my best shot for today.

Comment

Cont

This made willing people called MY PEOPLE, were choosen before the foundation of the world. Father FOREKNEW us 2 Allen as we were lowered into vanity for a human experience.

each day, because i know this now, i pray to trust in Him and have the same confidences as Messiah had, the same faith and understandings He had. So that is how i live. Because I know i can do nothing, i aman empty person being stripped of my death gene and to be transformed by the cross,

one day i was shown ''me'' on the cross - i was suspended from the ground, so my feet could not walk nor escape from this place i am in, my arms were spread out so i could not help myself in any way - then i said ''Father i surrender up my spirit into your hands, for there is nothing i can do to help myself, therefore i trust in you''.

that is my position Allen, I just have to do as i do each day, not delving into the nitty gritty of vanity nor religion but resting knowing He and I are becoming as one. I am His and He is mine - therefore despite all i write or say or do each day, I know I walk with Him. like a child.

tomorrow i shall grow more IN Him and give up my life more than today but 1 thing i am so positive of ''we walk together'' as friends. I dont worry anymore over who i am or if people dislike me - nothing washes on me anymore- i am dying and disappearing into HIMself.
            I am being swallowed up.
            I can feel it
            i am disappearing - i can feel it.
            vanity is dying out of me Allen and I do nothing but pray for His likeness to be in me forever.

i have to think like this................
            He took me out from vanity by His life now verses, therefore He will finish building me up into His temple of living stones.
            whatsoever he started in my life He will complete it DESPITE ALL my misconceptions and sins and faulty ways - i make it IN HIM.

God bless you Allen so do you.

Comment

ummm now i dont keep the sabbath as u know

in a physical sense. I do in a spiritual sense as i am a spiritual being now having a human experience.
              -------------------------------------
              somehow in USA a whole lot of churches sprang up in the 1700-1850's, many of whom had very odd ideas. Ofcourse people join these places and it becomes the religious fashion to be converted to a creed and not to the NT that releases men from bondages of their adamic natures.

When we come out from any former church instruction, we also come out from all former church teaching, for if we are very realistic we notice that not 1 church anywhere in this world for 2000yrs has ever reproduced the same message, and words and acts of the Messiah.

it is a fearsome thing to even try to understand any reason for this.
              take for an example .....
              one person bakes a cake so one follows a receipe so the cake comes out perfect like the picture.

when Jesus talked to a man He said '' let the dead bury the dead,
              it was spoken to a person from the nation of Israel not some heathen, therefore this system was dead, according to Messiah and UNDER A DYING PRIESTHOOD, - the advent changed that whole system into a NEW AND LIVING WAY UNDER A NEW COVENANT FOR A NEW CREATION.
              Infact, THE LAST chapter in the OT said that ''unless Elijah cometh, the whole earth would be strickened by a curse.''
              obviously something was very wrong.

but the goodnews arrived.
              where all things made new, - that is what the NT declares.
              the law of sin and death removed, the works of the devil destroyed and death abolished. the law of the OT could not do these things therefore rather than sin and death abounding....
              the law of life inserted in its place.

I live in the law of Life.
              I eat from the tree of Life
              I get changed by my new diet.
              I am proof of the 2 sides of the coin - an american creed or a british creed verses, where people die from accepting sin and lies to the LAW OF LIFE IN THE SPIRIT.

i walked one way - i repented - now i walk another way for I was willing to change into living stone, and as for the Lord being angry with me if this is what u are suggesting - well - frankly i can say this - NEVER ONCE have I noticed His anger towards me and mine NOT ONCE.

all i know is His loving and sharing and caring embraces.
              not once in my whole life have i ever felt his anger infact the opposite is the truth in my life and my testimony.
              infact sometimes i go weak at the knees as HE LAVISHLY blesses me.
              It is like LOVER and His bride.
              amen.

now i do realise, THAT american religion is instilled in a brainwashing manner depending upon what one a person has joined. It is terrible for them, when these creed founders insist upon brainwashing techniques they have all been trained up into. It is hard to resist them. I have never sat under such instruction for any length of time [ a few months ]and have only read some of them and rejected them. Now i do know many people are loving that system. I dont. I hate it for it murders the human race.

I tell the truth, not as I see it but as I have been shown and i suggest very few people would have been given to them such grace and mercy as has been extened to me - not to boast, No way, but as the truth and facts.

i have learnt the many things of the OT become spiritual things under the New covenant for the New creation.
              I have no skeletons in my closet, i have no problems with my INSTRUCTOR as i die, to all things religious.

as for the HEM on Jesus garment the woman touched and was healed.............
              CHRIST SAID THIS '' VIRTUE has gone out from ME'' and this has absolutely nothing to do with His dress with tassels but came from WITHIN HIMSELF.
              yes, Emmanuel fullfilled the law and Yes He gave an amazing NEW WAY to be reconciled back, where NO reconciliation existed before.

rather than going backwards into american creeds and their thoughts that fail to reproduce Christ in the pews , let us now move forewards by revelation of HOW TO OBTAIN THE SAME VIRTUE and if we understand something else here.........................................
              let us now turn and consider
              why didnt the Pharisee and others LOVE JESUS when He fullfilled the law?
              they hated HIM and His message and actions enough to get Him slain.
              AFTER ALL ALLEN, these same men beheld the sabbath, feats new moons etc and had the shawl on and looked religious BUT HEY - NOT ONE EVER HAD VIRTUE coming out from them to heal and raise the dead.

ah no.,..
              something stinks in the whole concept when men try to explain why they dont have the power and the words and offer up an excuse.
              Jesus told the religious leaders that whores would enter into heaven before them and Nicodemus CAME OUT FROM THAT WHOLE SYSTEM - their great teacher CAME OUT,
              why?

i love what i write, i love how i live and i love being changed from an adamic misery into a spiritual woman who shall arise and shine in His glory one day,
              When i write I dont know how it turns out or what i shall say - i just type- but 1 thing i do know is I HAVE FAITH IN HIM - NEVER TO BRING SHAME TO HIS NAME.

Comment

allen plz ''lend me your ear''

The law is not written on stones but upon our hearts.
                The law on stone was the OT law and the law on our heart was not mentioned in this dispensation.
                there is a vast difference between the 2 laws- stone laws- heart laws.

here i will show you.

The Pharisee, the doctors of the law of the OT wore the prayer shawl and had the law of moses as their guide etc, yet, this same law was NOT written upon their hearts so NO VIRTUE was found in them.
                A stone law is different than a heart law.
                Jesus had the law written upon His heart and Had virtue and It went out from HIM and healed and raise up others and we know that no man could ever do as Messiah did.
                He did these things for HIS HEART was His law.
                Father sends us His word and this word is written on our heart, so virtue is sown into the law of hearts and NOT into the law on stone.
                The letter of the law kills. People keep the sabbath, as per OT ways, not to understand THE LAW OF THE SABBATH IS- our rest in Himself for each need.
                we rest in His virtues and know as we wait upon the Lord - needs are met,
                I could keep the sabbath and be a lounge potatoe, or I can keep the true sabbath by RESTING IN HIS PROMISES AND PROVISIONS and by overcoming all things that satan holds me in - so the law of Life one day releases me from all my former bondages - this is the sabbath rest of the heart law.

I can go out and buy a prayer shawl, and look very religious but the shawl is just a dress and has NO power, BUT, my prayers are answered and I understand how to grow IN virtue as the Holy Spirit moves upon my heart in transformational changes. My answered prayers and intercessions are MY shawl. I dont need a dress. I am already dressed in His law of Life everlasting.
                I do Keep His commandments as HE COMMANDS me BY His words of life that is now being written on my heart.
                I dont do adultery, but neither does Father, who is everfaithfull and true - i dont need to be reminded of this law for i already understand it.
                I honoured my parents all the days of their lives - from when i was young i held them in high esteem and did as i was told.

"I will put my laws into their minds." [by having the mind of christ]

the jew has none of this divine things.
                the system was destroyed and not 1 thing was left of that whole system that they could rescue from the ashes.
                everything nuclear wasted. ruined, deserted, destroyed the whole system was halted.
                Jesus said '' the words I speak'' are from THE FATHER.

SO, if Father needed the law of moses to be retained and any part observed why was the whole system destroyed forsaken and ruined?
                that is a logical ?
                why ruin something that works?
                the man BB is one rude deceived person, i shall not stand by and condone ignorance nor fence sit nor allow lies to usurp the way of Truth
                I am learning to perform His laws because His nature is being developed into me. How He is i shall be. Co heirs in Christ not because i was so great but all because i was made willing.

now that is all i wish to say on this matter.
                Please repect my strong desires not to delve into a system that was fully and totally destroyed for a good reason.
                thanks Allen

Comment

Being Made Willing!

Hi Lucy,

Yes, HIS People are made willing! What are they made willing to do? Are they made willing to fulfill the Law and the Prophets just like their risen Husband? Are they made willing to love others just as HE loved them?

Messiah Yahushua was willing to fulfill the Law and the Prophets in both a physical and spiritual sense for HIS own sake and for the sake of HIS Fathers, and for our sake also. Messiah was willing to love us completely unto the giving up of HIS own life on the Cross. This love fulfills a whole lot of Law and Prophecy, and in this love, the physical cannot be ignored. Messiah suffered for us physically. Messiah died for us physically, and Messiah was raised physically to save us physically in this world from sin and death; otherwise, Messiah would have prayed the Father that we be taken from this physical world (see John 17:14-18).

We are sent into this world to live according to HIS Word which does consecrate us in truth to be a part of Messiah's Priesthood and Kingship and Prophetic Office. This consecration requires that we walk in a certain fashion in both a physical sense and spiritual sense, and it also requires that we perform the works of our hands in both a physical and spiritual sense.

When Messiah began to convert my heart towards the keeping of the Sabbath Day, I at first balked because I feared losing my wife who at that time was a committed Sunday pew sitter. Then, when I finally began to keep the physical Sabbath Day holy in love of Messiah, Messiah converted the heart of my wife also because HE saw that I possessed greater love for HIM than for my wife and my other family members. I was made willing to suffer the loss of those I love for the sake of my Savior and also hopefully for the sake of those I love.

In a similar manner, when Messiah blessed me to begin to glimpse into LIFE NOW, I became completely engrossed in searching out that LIFE. I neglected all: My wife, my family, my job, my physical surroundings to pursue the hope of LIFE NOW. My wife left me because she felt that I had committed what she called spiritual adultery against her, that is, she felt that I had already failed in my vow to cherish her by making my quest for LIFE NOW a priority over her desires and wishes and physical support. I was made willing to suffer this great loss. These things you know to be true, but you also know that I do suffer these things in great hope. I wait for Messiah, and my hope and trust is in HIM!

I take great comfort in these words of Paul which were chosen for me as my confirmation verse while I was young lad sitting as a pew sitter in the Lutheran Church:

Romans 8:28
                  28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love ELOHIM, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

In this world, we are required to do many things. I am required to keep the Sabbath, and I have not as of yet felt the same compulsion towards Tzitsit, but should Messiah move me in that direction, can I say that I have been made willing?

Sincerely, Latuwr

Comment

hey Allen....

i cannot reply to your post above for the NT says [ as a commandment] not to argue over sabbaths/new moons/ etc..... so i shall obey for this law is now written upon my heart, when once it was NOT.

Colossians 2:16 reads “Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink [offerings], or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days:”
                    this is my standards, i learnt from our last agruement,
                    I stated history to BB, and the true fact is conclusive, yet He choose not to recognise history.

but 1 thing, Allen you love life now as i do and that is enough for me.
                    and as Waymarker said '' if Jesus was a liar, the jews have nothing to worry about. How wise is that statement

Comment

ps... let me add..............

speaking with a jewish person about the law of sin and death, Moses and the law and Messiah is
                      akin to an ant walking up an elephant's hind leg with rape on its mind.

Comment

Dry Land!

Hi Lucy,

Indeed, is it wise or unwise to dispute with a spy concerning the nature of the Land which we all strive to enter and possess?

Messiah Yahushua is the Word, and being the Word, HE is the Law, and the Prophets, and the Fulfillment. The Law itself is, on one hand, the ministration of death, and, on the other hand, the Law is the ministration of life (spirit). When we approach the Law wisely, that is, through the good works of both the right and left hands, the Law becomes for us as gentle rain upon the tender grass (see Deuteronomy 32:1-4)! Without the good works of both hands, the Law becomes for us a flood covering all the Land, a veritable killing machine, in which there are no survivors because no dry land exists which can be inhabited.

The New Testament does indeed admonish us through Paul not to engage in useless arguments about law:

Titus 3:9
                        9 But avoid foolish questions, and genealogies, and contentions, and strivings about law; for they are unprofitable and vain.

And we are further directed by Paul not to allow any man to judge us concerning Sabbaths, New Moons, Feast Days, and what we eat and what we drink. Obviously, such judgments would arise in respect to the keeping of all these things especially when we see that Paul understands that these things are shadows of things to come. It is the observance of the Sabbath Day and the observance of the New Moons that serve as shadows of future coming things. Of course, nonobservance is also a shadow, but all those shadows are shadows of death, which is the present circumstance of the nonobservant.

All Christians die, Lucy, because they are either judged by the Law, or by YAHWEH, HIMSELF, as transgressors. They die because they do not keep the Sabbath holy, or observe New Moons, or celebrate the Holy Days. Christians die because they do not distinguish between clean and unclean. Christians die because they remain in some fashion transgressors of the Law. This is also the fate of all Jews.

When I was a member of the Worldwide Church of God, I was a Christian who observed Sabbath, and observed the Feasts, and kept Holy Days, and followed the food laws, and I judged other Christians for their nonobservance, not realizing that I was actually judging myself, because it is nonobservance of the Law which kills. If we keep all and then fail in only one observance, we die! Make no mistake, LIFE is established through perfect obedience. The dry inhabited land only arises through perfection, and it is through the perfect obedience of both hands working together that enables us to reach and inhabit this saving Land. Of course, this Land is Messiah Yahushua. Have you entered into HIM?

Sincerely, Latuwr

Comment

hey Allen... here is what i follow in the NT teaching

and i remain IN Harmony with the word for a new creation.

1."For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace." Romans 6:14.

2.Christians are ”dead to the law." Romans 7:4.

3."If ye be led by the Spirit, ye are not under the law" Galatians 5:18.

4.Christians are "delivered from the law." Romans 7:6.

5."Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith. But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster “ [the law]. Galatians 3:24-25.

6.For Christians, the Law is "that which is done away." II Corinthians 3:11.

7.For Christians, the Law is "that which is abolished." II Corinthians 3:13.

8.For Christians, Jesus, on the Cross, was "blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us." Colossians 2:14.

9.For Christians, the Law is taken "out of the way" and nailed "to his cross." Colossians 2:14.

10."When God speaks of a new [covenant or agreement], He makes the first one obsolete (out of use). And what is obsolete (out of use and annulled because of age) is ripe for disappearance and to be dispensed with altogether." Hebrews 8:13, The Amplified Version

11."And after that he said, Lo, I come to do thy will, O God. Thus he put an end to the first in order to establish the second." Hebrews 10:9, Lamsa Translation
                          there are words here that we should notice.

nailed to the cross.
                          abolished
                          annulled
                          put an end too
                          dead.
                          done away with.

i appreciate this very much.

Comment

i do not frustrate His Grace towards me,

1."I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain." Galatians 2:21.

2."if there could have been a law given which could have given life, verily righteousness should have been by the law." Galatians 3:21.
                            that is my standards, as I worship Him in Spirit and in Truth - this is the truth- and what the Holy Spirit has trained me to understand. Allen your'e NOT THE HOLY SPIRIT, but my pal. I like it better that way

Comment

now as for your ? of ''have i entered in''

yes, all is well in this respect i am happy to report.

i wondered this..................
                              if u notice all those verses on the law, that is the truth and then you try to revert me back to the law and its way
                              why?
                              when the holy spirit has directed a believer to a better way?
                              when the holy spirit has given HIS ADVICE ON a new way opened up to all Believers......
                              when God allowed Titus to destroy everything relating to the law of moses in 70ad?

why do you wish to drag me back into the law when the NT verse prove otherwise?

just wondering................ no offense intented.

Jesus fulfilled the law etc.........
                              fulfilled means this.
                              to bring an end too

Comment

Working...
                              X