Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Who really is " BAAL GAD " ?

IF you really believe the rehetoric that the short form of the name of "" YAH "" is from pagans of Egypt, then WHY did you quote Spying's own words of.... """ YAH-U-SHUA "" ?

Eliyah plx notice
    I wrote the post yesterday, notice the date, and as i am not into 'sacred names' movements in any shape nor form, I personally think they are a ruse and places a person back under the law of Moses.
    SO!
    I looked up this word 'YAH' on the net, that you used today to find out what 'god' you were praying too [after your post = a new thread to IamHebrew] and to my utter amazement I found YAH is a pagan moon god, used by the early Egptians and warned you to stop.

http://www.touregypt.net/featurestories/yah.htm

http://jesus-messiah.com/studies/sacred-name.html

There is enough info on the net about these ''sacred'' names creeds for any True follower of Jesus Christ to run a mile from.
    it is scarey~! BUT, all man made up religions are just as bad.

I shall not post on this thread again, to me it is pointless and sheer rubbish now as it has descended into a form of 'tit for tat', under the guise of ''something holy and worthy'' YET brings honour to no one ~!

Well, go argue with spying about the name of YAH, and YAH-SHUA.

Go argue with Spying concerning the true name of " YAH " and " YAH-SHUA ", and if he is truthful, he will tell you( Lucy) that the name of "" YAH ""( Exo.15:2; Psalms 68:4--) is NOT a pagan name.

Or do you merely play along with him to gain brownie points on the forum ?

Eliyah

""For he will turn the heart( Mind) of the fathers to the children, and the heart( Mind) of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.""( Mal.4:6--)

Cool Open Again!

Hi Everyone,

Now that Eliyah has left in his rudeness, I have reopened this thread for any Sacred Namer who may feel inclined to pick up the glove!

This thread was closed because Eliyah was being rude, condesending, and crude to Lady Lucy! I value her insights, and I will insist that the Ladies who post on this forum be given proper respect.

A word of advice on some undeclared rules of this forum: Those who post have a small window of opportunity to edit their post without the forum declaring that an edit was made. When this window closes, then everyone is informed that you did edit your post.

After a certain period of time, and it is not long, no one is allowed to edit their posts, at least that is the way the forum was originally set up.

This was established so that no one can later go in and ruin a thread by deleting all of their posts. There are winners and losers to every debate. It is my desire that our words remain whether we win or whether we lose.

Sincerely, Ab

Thank you Spying, do you know what I hate?=suicidal religion

with a great passion.....????????????

It is when a person, gets stuck in ''A FORM'' for religion and is unable to escape out from under this ''form's'' clutches~!

It is like the brain, cannot see past it's own carnal reasonings and it only leads to that person's death.
    It happens in all types of religion worldwide, as if religious people are set on some weird suicidal mission,= people loving this ''form'', thinking they are right, yet, they fail to reproduce LIFE~!

IF you also notice, people who are in this ''form'' of religion are bullies, they huff and puff, trying to subdue their opponents and if this cannot be done, they cry ''woe is me, you hate me and leave''. This is the GREATEST display of their evil fruit for ~! all their religious form, they failed even to be civil.

A 'form 'of religion = is THE DEVIL'S MASTERPIECE of deception and has all the fruit of a devilish inner man.

It is NOT a form of religion we seek~!
    But, it is HOW TO BE ABLE TO ESCAPE fully from all these awefull things and situations and habits and evil imaginations, that make us their slaves.

WHAT IS THIS KEY, that unlocks our jailhouse of bondages?
    It is certainly not the Jewish religion, nor churchanity that pretends to be christian, nor any other world wide ''acceptable'' religious form, people admire.

The Lord Jesus once showed me a HUGE GOLDEN KEY.... and He said to me, ''what is this used for''?
    well i did not know....[this was maybe 12yrs ago] how would I know?
    So, He said... ''TO OPEN UP THE HOUSE OF KNOWLEDGE, THEY SHUT''.

''My people, PERISH =
    [Means to suffer destruction, lose life, come to an untimely end,]
    from lack of,
    [ lack means = deficiency or want, to be without, ]
    knowledge''.....
    what is this KNOWLEDGE?
    ....bible knowledge is wisdom from Abba KNOWING WHAT TO DO IN EVERY SITUATION correctly as Jesus Christ did, not having a carnal reasoning, but a divine one.

To be able to KNOW, how to think divinely.
    in the NT, it is called ''putting on the mind of Christ''.

A lot more info. on the idol called "God ".

This post may be very long, however, it will prove through the Etymology or study of ancient to modern English words that the words that the SYNCRETISIM of ( Isa.65:11)GOD=GAWD=GUD=GUWD= Germanic GOTT and GUD to English " GAD=GOD is in fact the same idol deity of JUPITER ie- ZEUS which is the name of the idol image of the beast in (Daniel's 4th beast, Dan.7:23 and John's 1st beast in Revelation 13:1-17) are THE ONE AND THE SAME idol deity, and this title/name is branded on the very forehead of the mother and her harlots( Rev.17:5) that people are ignorantly calling on today through satan's deception( Rev.12:9), and in fact are worshipping him ( Rev.13:3-4; Rev.13:8) in deception and ignorance( ie- by not knowing it).

If you are intrested in reading this Article, you can read it in post numberposted 01-30-2006 05:56 AM at the address below, however, I will tell you, and warn you now, that the forum listed below is not my forum and is not owned and opperated by me either.

My name that I use on the forum listed below is Elyahc= Eljah C. because of not confusing identification of the other """ EliYah "" with a capitol " Y " in his name, whereas my name is " Eliyah C. "" with a lowercase " y " and a Capitol " C. "

Read post number posted 01-30-2006 05:56 AM at the bottom of the last page in this article at the adress below....

http://www.eliyah.com/forum2/Forum10...002662-13.html

Jupiter (god)
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    In Roman mythology, Jupiter held the same role as Zeus in the Greek pantheon He was CALLED JUPITER OPTIMUS MAXIMUS (Jupiter Highest, Greatest) as the patron deity of the Roman state, in charge of laws and social order.

The name of the god was also adopted as the name of the planet Jupiter, and was the original namesake of the weekday that would come to be known in English as Thursday (the etymological root is more apparent in French jeudi, from Jovis Dies). Ironically, linguistic studies identify him as deriving from the same god as the Germanic Tiwaz (and Zeus), whose name was given to Tuesday. Another etymological reference is Dyaus Pita of the Vedic religion.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jupiter_%28god%29

Greek Zeus,
    Roman Jupiter (from Deus Pater),
    Vedic Dyaus Pita,
    Germanic Tiwaz (later known as Tyr),
    Baltic Dievas,
    Slavic Div,
    Gaulish Dis Pater,
    and probably Phrygian Sabazios (from Saba Zeus).
    Also etymologically connected is the Latin word for 'god', deus, the word for the Christian God used by the Roman Catholic Church. The latin word is also continued in English divine, deity, and the original Germanic word remains visible in Tuesday (originally "Day of Tiwaz").

Dyeus was addressed as Dyeu Phter, literally "Sky Father" or "shining father", as reflected in Latin Jupiter, Greek Zeu pater, Sanskrit Dyau Pita. In his aspect as a Father God, his consort was Pltvi Mhter, "Earth Mother".

As the pantheons of the individual Indo-European mythologies evolved, attributes of Dyeus were sometimes redistributed to other, newer gods. In Greek and Roman mythology, Dyeus remained the chief god, while in Vedic and Germanic mythology, the etymological continuants of Dyeus became pale, rather featureless gods, and his original attributes, and his dominance over other gods, were transferred to gods whose names cannot be reconstructed for Proto-Indo-European times, such as ODIN , THOR

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dyeus

NOTICE THESE CONNECTIONS OF WODANAZ, ODIN, MERCURY, WODEN of the Anglo Saxan, Tyr, Tiwaz Germanic, and Roman JUPITER as tracing to the Old English Anglo Saxan of ODINN, and the English word " GOD ", C.F. the book of Acts 14:12-13.

Woden

Woden is the deity in Anglo-Saxon polytheism corresponding to Norse Odin, both continuations of a Proto-Germanic deity, *Wodanaz. Other West Germanic forms of the name include Old Franconian Wodan, Alemannic Wuodan, and German Wotan.

WODEN was worshipped during the Migration period, until the 7th or 8th century, when Germanic paganism was gradually replaced by Christianity. In Anglo-Saxon England, Woden was rationalized as a historical king, and remnants of worship were continued into modern times as folklore, Wodan figuring prominently in both English and Continental folklore as the leader of the Wild Hunt.

Anglo-Saxon Woden

The Anglo-Saxon tribes brought their pagan faith to England around the 5th and 6th centuries and continued in that form of worship until nearly all were converted to Christianity by the 9th century, at which point the old gods and any records of them were almost completely lost
    This process of conversion followed an established pattern that is attested in accounts of the same from continental Europe- leaders were baptised for varied reasons, and the conversion of their respective peoples almost always inevitably followed, sometimes in the space of a few years, but more often over the course of a few generations.

For the Anglo-Saxons, WODEN was the carrier-off of the dead, but not necessarily with the exact same attributes of the Norse Odin - there do not appear to have been the concepts of Valkyries and Valhalla in the Norse sense, although there is a word for the former, Waelcyrge.

In addition to the roles named here, Woden was considered to be the leader of the Wild Hunt. The familial relationships are the same between Woden and the other Anglo-Saxon gods as they are for the Norse.

Wednesday (Wōdnes dg, "Woden's day") is named for him, his link with the dead making him the appropriate match to the Roman Mercury. (Compare with the French mercredi or Italian mercoled for Wednesday.).

The Anglo-Saxon kings claimed descent from Woden. According to the Anglo-Saxon Chronicle and the Historia Britonum, Woden had the sons Wecta, Baeldaeg, Casere and Wihtlaeg.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/W%C5%8Dden

The name Tyr meant "god"(cf. Hangatyr, the "god of the hanged" as one of Odin's names) and goes back to a Proto-Germanic Twaz, continuing Proto-Indo-European Dyeus, originally the chief god, the precursor also of e. g. Zeus in Greek mythology, and Dyaus Pitar in Vedic religion.The oldest attestation of the god is Gothic Tyz (Vienna cod. 140 [1])

Twaz was overtaken in popularity and in authority by Odin at some point in both the North Germanic and West Germanic traditions. Among East Germanic tribes, however, he seems to have remained the supreme god: the Goths of the 3rd century were feared because they sacrificed the captives they took in battle to Tyz, their god of war, and then hung the arms of the victims in trees as a token-offering.

This custom of human sacrifice seems to have been transferred to Odin in Scandinavia, as reported by Adam von Bremen in the 11th century (compare also Odin himself hanging from a tree as a sacrifice to himself in the Havamal).

It is possible that the transfer of supremacy from Tyr to Odin was facilitated by the Germanic custom of diarchy (see Germanic king and c.f. e.g. Hengest and Horsa, Yngvi and Alf and Erik and Alrik), so that the two gods might have ruled the early Germanic pantheon as equals at some point. A trace of their relationship may be seen in the appearance of Tyr as Odin's son in Norse mythology, and also in Anglo-Saxon, if Tiw is identified with Saxnot (Seaxneat), the 'war-god' and son of Woden, who was revered as the ancestor of the Saxons. In an earlier version, Tyr may have been the son of Hymir, as he is in Hymiskvia (cf. Zeus being a son of Chronos).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiwaz

Hence the connection of all these idol deities to the English "GOD=GAUWD,GUD,GUDENEZ,JUPITER, ZEUS,TIWAZ, as TYR GUDNEZ".

Greek Zeus,
    Vedic Dyaus Pita,
    Baltic Dievas,
    Slavic Div,
    Gaulish Dis Pater,
    Also etymologically connected is the Latin word for 'god', deus, the word for the Christian God used by the Roman Catholic Church. The latin word is also continued in English divine, deity, and the original Germanic word remains visible in Tuesday (originally "Day of Tiwaz").

God
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Etymology

Earliest attestation of the Germanic word in the 6th century Codex Argenteus (Mt 5:9)The word God continues Old English/Germanic god (gu, gudis in Gothic, gud in modern Scandinavian and Gott in modern German), from Proto-Germanic *Guđan. The original meaning and etymology of the Germanic word god has been hotly disputed, though most agree to a reconstructed Proto-Indo-European form *khutm, which is the neuter passive perfect participle of the root *khu-, which likely meant "libation", "sacrifice". Compare:-

Vedic Sanskrit hu- = "to sacrifice".
    Greek khu-, kheu- = "to pour".
    Common Germanic strong verb *geutan (Anglo-Saxon gēotan) = "to pour", English in-got.
    The connection between these meanings is likely via the meaning "pour a libation". Another possible meaning of *khutm is "invocation", related to Sanskrit hūta.

The same root appears in the names of three related Germanic tribes, the Geats, the Goths and the Gutar. These names may be derived from an eponymous chieftain Gaut who was subsequently deified, who sometimes appears in early Medieval sagas as a name of Odin or one of his descendants, a former king of the Geats (Gaut(i)), an ancestor of the Gutar (Guti), of the Goths (Gothus) and of the royal line of Wessex (Geats) and as a previous hero of the Goths (Gapt). The Lombardic form of Odin, Godan, may derive from cognate Proto-Germanic *Guđnaz.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/God

Continued from above.

Greek Zeus,
    Vedic Dyaus Pita,
    Baltic Dievas,
    Slavic Div,
    Gaulish Dis Pater,

Dyeus was addressed as Dyeu Phter, literally "Sky Father" or "shining father", as reflected in Latin Jupiter, Greek Zeu pater, Sanskrit Dyau Pita. In his aspect as a Father God, his consort was Pltvi Mhter, "Earth Mother".

So, as you can SEE the whole world universally worships the idol image of the Roman beast and satan the devil( Rev.13:3-4; Rev.13:8; Rev.13:16-17) through deception( Rev.12:9) by this universal Babylonian deity of fortune=GAD=GAWD 1408, 1409=GOD( Isa.65:11)==the Roman( Dan.7:23, 4th beast, John's 1st and extended beast( Rev.13:1-17) of which is an image of JUPITER / ZEUS .

Notice that all this was adopted into the Roman Catholic church.

Do you still think that its a nice idea to continue to re-define idol title/ name deities such as GAD=GAWD( Isa.65:11)=GOD=GOTT= TYR= ODIN= WODEN=TIWAZ=ZEUS=JUPITER and apply these re-defined meanings of idol title/ name deities TO YHWH= YAH ??

If you still think its ok, then you had better read about the practice of SYNCRETISIM of other nations idol gods or deities to YHWH in ( 2 Kings 17:32-41 ) and the whole chapter starting with verse 1., however here is the gist of this practice of syncretisim of other idol elohim or deities , while fearing YHWH at the same time.

32. So they feared YHWH, and made unto themselves of the lowest of them priests of the high places, which sacrificed for them in the houses of the high places.

33. They feared YHWH, and served their own elohim( deities), after the manner of the nations whom they carried away from thence.

34. Unto this day they do after the former manners: they fear not YHWH, neither do they after their statutes, or after their ordinances, or after the law and commandment which YHWH commanded the children of Jacob, whom he named Israel;

35. With whom YHWH had made a covenant, and charged them, saying, Ye shall not fear other elohim( or idol deities ), nor bow yourselves to them, nor serve them, nor sacrifice to them.

36. But YHWH, who brought you up out of the land of Egypt with great power and a stretched out arm, him shall ye fear, and him shall ye worship, and to him shall ye do sacrifice.

37. And the statutes, and the ordinances, and the law, and the commandment, which he wrote for you, ye shall observe to do for evermore ; and ye shall not fear other elohim( or idol deities).

38. And the covenant that I have made with you ye shall not forget ; neither shall ye fear other elohim( or idol deities).

39. But YHWH your Almighty ye shall fear; and he shall deliver you out of the hand of all your enemies.

40. Howbeit they did not hearken( listen), but they did after their former manner.

41. So these nations feared YHWH, and served their graven images, both their children, and their children's children: as did their fathers, so do they unto this day.
    ]( 2 Kings 17:32-41 ).

And syncretisim of other idol elohim or deities still goes on even today for i quote...

So these nations feared YHWH, and served their graven images, both their children, and their children's children: as did their fathers, so do they unto this day.

Isn't that scripture ever still true today?

Continued from above.

The Practice of syncretisim to YHWH=YAHhas been going on for thousands of years, and this is a prime example, and it is forbidden to do so, or to replace and substitute His Name of YHWH==YAH( Exodus 15:2; Psalms 68:4) with idol titles and names as "" LORD AND GOD "" is breaking or violation of the 3rd Commandment, for you shall not bring His YHWH'S Name to naught=vain= or to nothingness ( See Exodus 20:1-7; Deut.5:7,11) and to NOT even mention other idol title name deities out of your mouth. See Exodus 23:13; Joshua 23:7).

Stop and Think, to YHWH= YAH the true Creator, when you call Him by that idol title name of GOD=JUPITER=MERCURY= ZEUS, then you are in fact calling Him all those idol title names, for they all mean the one and the same to Him, as they have been used by those civilazations for thousands of years.

Does anyone want to stake their Eternal life on doing such things to the real true Creator YHWH= YAH ?

Or, do you want to continue to follow the Babylonian mother and her harlots, See ( Rev.17:5 ) ??

Or, do you want to continue to follow the Catholic church in their adoption of such idol title names of blasphemy ?

Another question is...

Do you want to continue using and calling on the idol title names of blasphemy of the Babylonian mother and her harlots( Rev.17:5) and the idol title name of the IMAGE OF THE BEAST- ie -BABYLON to ROME( The first and last Gentile ruling kingdoms in Daniel) which is ""( Isa.65:11) of GAD=GAWD=GOD= Strongs 1408, 1409,= JUPITER=ZEUS= MERCURY= Germanic TIWAZ= English of ODIN=GOTT=GOD( See Acts 14:12-13) that is worshipped in the latter days( Rev.13:3-4; Rev.13:8; Rev.13:16-17) ??

http://bible.crosswalk.com/Lexicon....ion=kjv

The name Tyr meant ' god '(cf. Hangatyr, the "god of the hanged" as one of Odin's names) and goes back to a Proto-Germanic"" Twaz "", continuing Proto-Indo-European"" Dyeus "", originally the chief god, the precursor also of "" e. g. Zeus in Greek mythology, "" and "" Dyaus Pitar " in Vedic religion.The oldest attestation of the god is Gothic"" Tyz ""(Vienna cod. 140 [1])

""Twaz "" was overtaken in popularity and in authority by ""Odin ""at some point in both the North Germanic and West Germanic traditions. were feared because they sacrificed the captives they took in battle to Tyz, their god of war, and then hung the arms of the victims in trees as a token-offering. This custom of human sacrifice seems to have been transferred to Odin in Scandinavia, as reported by Adam of Bremen in the 11th century (compare also Odin himself hanging from a tree as a sacrifice to himself in the Havamal).

It is possible that the transfer of supremacy from Tyr to Odin was facilitated by the Germanic custom of diarchy (see Germanic king and c.f. e.g. Hengest and Horsa, Yngvi and Alf and Erik and Alrik), so that the two gods might have ruled the early Germanic pantheon as equals at some point

Among East Germanic tribes, however, he seems to have remained the supreme god: the Goths of the 3rd century were feared because they sacrificed the captives they took in battle to "" Tyz,"" their god of war, and then hung the arms of the victims in trees as a token-offering.

This custom of human sacrifice seems to have been transferred to "" Odin ""in Scandinavia, as reported by Adam von Bremen in the 11th century (compare also Odin himself hanging from a tree as a sacrifice to himself in the Havamal).

It is possible that the transfer of supremacy from "" Tyr ""to "" Odin ""was facilitated by the Germanic custom of diarchy (see Germanic king and c.f. e.g. Hengest and Horsa, Yngvi and Alf and Erik and Alrik), so that the two gods might have ruled the early Germanic pantheon as equals at some point.""" A trace of their relationship may be seen in the appearance of Tyr as Odin's son in Norse mythology,""" and also"" in Anglo-Saxon, if Tiw "" is identified with "" Saxnot (Seaxneat), "" the 'war-god' and son of "" Woden, "" who was revered as the ancestor of the Saxons. In an earlier version, "" Tyr may have been the son of Hymir, as he is in Hymiskvia (cf. Zeus being a son of Chronos).""

There is sketchy evidence of a consort, in German named Zisa: Tacitus mentions one Germanic tribe who worshipped "Isis", and Jacob Grimm pointed to Cisa/Zisa, the patroness of Augsburg, in this connection. The name Zisa would be derived from Ziu etymologically, in agreement with other consorts to the chief god in Indo-European pantheons, e. g. Zeus and Dione.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiwaz

Continued from above.

What is the Etymology of the word "" Demon "" ?

In religion, folklore, and mythology a demon or demoness is a supernatural being that has generally been described as a malevolent spirit but daemon and djinn. A demon is frequently depicted as a force that may be conjured and insecurely controlled. The "good" demon in recent use is largely a literary device (eg: Maxwell's demon). In common language, "demonizing" one's opponent is an aspersion.

As the Indo-Iranian Avestan and Vedic traditions and also other branches of Indo-European mythologies show, the notion of demon has existed for many centuries.

The Greek conception of a daemon (δαίμων) appears in the works of Plato and many other ancient authors, but without the evil connotations which are apparent in the Septuagint translation of the Hebrew Bible and in the Greek originals of the New Testament. The medieval and neo-medieval conception of a "demon" in Western civilization (see the Medieval grimoire called the Ars Goetia) derives seamlessly from the ambient popular culture of Late (Roman) Antiquity: Greco-Roman concepts of daemons that passed into Christian culture are discussed in the entry daemon.The Hellenistic "Demon" eventually came to include many Semitic and Near Eastern gods as evaluated by Christianity.

In some present-day cultures, demons are still feared in popular superstition, largely due to their alleged power to possess humans, and they are an important concept in many modern religions and occultist traditions.

In the contemporary Western occultist tradition (perhaps epitomized by the work of Aleister Crowley) a demon, such as Choronzon, the "Demon of the Abyss", is a useful metaphor for certain inner psychological processes, though some may also regard it as an objectively real phenomenon.

Etymology of Demon

The idea of"" demons is as old as religion itself,"" and the word "demon" seems to have ancient origins. The Merriam-Webster dictionary gives the etymology of the word as Greek daimon, probably from the verb daiesthai meaning "to divide, distribute.""" The Proto-Indo-European root *deiwos for god, """ originally an adjective meaning "celestial" or "bright, shining" has retained this meaning in many related Indo-European languages and cultures""" (Sanskrit deva, Latin deus, German Tiw), """but also provided another other common word for demon in "" Avestan daeva. ""

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demon

Now the connection of the word demon with TIW ==TYR == GOD .

"" Tyr ""

""Tyr (Old Norse: Tr)"" is the god of warfare and battle in Norse mythology, portrayed as a one-handed man."" He was a son of either Odin or Hymir "".

Corresponding names in other Germanic languages include "" Tyz (Gothic),"" and "" Ty (Old Norwegian),"" and "" Ti (Old Swedish), "" and "" Tiw, or "" Tiu or Tew (Old English) "" Tr ""(Modern Icelandic), and "" Ziu ""(Old High German).

The name "" Tyr "" meant "" "god" (cf. Hangatyr, the "god of the hanged" as one of "" Odin's "" names) and goes back to a Proto-Germanic "" Twaz "" continuing Proto-Indo-European " Dyeus," originally the chief god, the precursor also of "" e. g. Zeus in Greek "" mythology, and"" Dyaus Pitar in Vedic religion."" The oldest attestation of the god is Gothic"" Tyz "" (Vienna cod. 140 [1])

"" Twaz "" was overtaken in popularity and in authority by "" Odin "" at some point in both the North Germanic and West Germanic traditions. Among East Germanic tribes, however, he seems to have remained the supreme god:"" the Goths of the 3rd century ""were feared because they sacrificed the captives they took in battle to "" Tyz, their god of war,"" and then hung the arms of the victims in trees as a token-offering. This custom of human sacrifice seems to have been transferred to "" Odin in Scandinavia, "" as reported by Adam of Bremen in the 11th century (compare also Odin himself hanging from a tree as a sacrifice to himself in the Havamal).

It is possible that the transfer of supremacy from"" Tyr "" to ""Odin "" was facilitated by the Germanic custom of diarchy (see Germanic king and c.f. e.g. Hengest and Horsa, Yngvi and Alf and Erik and Alrik), so that the two gods might have ruled the early Germanic pantheon as equals at some point.

A trace of their relationship may be seen in the appearance of "" Tyr as Odin's son "" in Norse mythology, and also "" in Anglo-Saxon, if Tiw is identified with Saxnot (Seaxneat), the 'war-god' and son of Woden,"" who was revered as the ancestor of the Saxons. "" In an earlier version, "" Tyr "" may have been the son of "" Hymir, as he is in Hymiskvia (cf. Zeus being a son of Chronos)"".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiw

There can be NO DOUBT of the connection of the Old English TYR= GOD= ODIN to the English word DEMON. as does all these idol title name deities.

Hence the connection of all these deities to the English
    "GOD=GAUWD,GUD,GUDENEZ,JUPITER, ZEUS,TIWAZ, ODIN WODEN, WOTAN , as TYR is GOD =GUDNEZ" all = DEMONS.

Hence look at the word DEMON that is connected to all of these deities below, and how they all are the same in different cultures, however, merely either transferred or RE-DEFINED to another of each other meaning " GOD ".

Greek Zeus,
    Vedic Dyaus Pita,
    Baltic Dievas,
    Slavic Div,
    Gaulish Dis Pater,

"" Also etymologically connected is the Latin word for 'god', deus, the word for the Christian God used by the Roman Catholic Church. The latin word is also continued in English divine, deity,"" and the original Germanic word remains visible in Tuesday (originally "Day of Tiwaz").

"" Dyeus "" was addressed as "" Dyeu Phter,"" literally "Sky Father" or "shining father", as reflected in " Latin Jupiter ", " Greek Zeu pater ", " Sanskrit Dyau Pita." In his aspect as a Father God, his consort was Pltvi Mhter, "Earth Mother".

Now, I have traced this back even to the 3rd Century, however, I can also trace this back to 600 B.C. from the Sanskrit language through to the Germanic to English

They are all connected together here and read how they fit together.

I Quote Quote
    "" Also etymologically connected is the Latin word for 'god', 'deus', the word for the Christian God used by the Roman Catholic Church. The latin word is also continued in " " English divine, deity,"" and the original Germanic word remains visible in Tuesday (originally "Day of Tiwaz").

Do you still think that you are HONORING the true Father YHWH of the scriptures by referring to Him as ALL THEE ABOVE that connects to the English GAD=GOD=GUD=TYR to the Germanic GOTT= GUTH= TIWAZ = ZEUS to the Roman JUPITER that are all titles of DEMONS ??

It is no wonder why YHWH said TWO TIMES in the scriptures "" And in all things that I have said unto you be circumspect: and make no mention of the name of other ' gods' ( ie -idol deities), neither let it be heard out of thy mouth.( See Exodus 23:13; Joshua 23:7), for when you call out to, and use these, you are in fact calling on DEMONS ie- satan the devil.

Do you still think ' g-d ' Honors YHWH of the scriptures?

Eliyah C. exposing modern day demon and devil worship in ignorance( or by not knowing it) ( See Rev.9:20-21; Rev.13:3-4; Rev.13:8) through satan the devil dragon's deception ( Rev.12: 9) that is causing the whole world to worship him and the idol image of GOD= JUPITER ( Rev.13:15-17), and exposing the idol title blasphemous names on and in the very foreheads or minds the the Babylonian Harlot mother and her daughters( Rev.17:5)

More info. see....

http://www.freewebs.com/elyah/baalgodjupiterzeus.htm

http://www.geocities.com/dabar_olam/

Full Discussion on it at the bottom of page, see....

http://www.eliyah.com/forum2/Forum10...002662-13.html

Eliyah( Elijah ) Collette

Listen for yourself.

Scroll down and listen to the pronounciation of ( Isa.65:11)" Hebrew numbers 1408, 1409, in Strongs of ( Isa.65:11)GAD"=GOD=GAWD=GUWD = JUPITER=ZEUS, and click on the little speaker and listen.

http://bible.crosswalk.com/Lexicons/...08&version=kjv

http://bible.crosswalk.com/Lexicons/...09&version=kjv

Eliyah C.