Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 16 to 29 of 29

Thread: a *RE-DIRECTED* vision

  1. #16
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    AUSTRALIA
    Posts
    17,068

    do you love the teachings of these ''ancient fathers'' and their modern counterparts

    Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    Just as Jesus said '' from his beginnings satan was a murderer and a liar''

    so are you are CALVINIST?
    https://www.discerningtheworld.com/2....OrTKbjIa.qjtu






    http://www.reenactingtheway.com/blog...n-justified-it

    ''DEMON''-ations that follow Calvinism
    https://www.newsmax.com/FastFeatures.../05/id/708227/

    the murderer Calvin went back to ''Father Augustine'' preaching.. [ 1 ancient father]


    I ponder on the Murderer Yahweh OT killer..
    btw
    it is so good to see how '''others'''' gods or men MEASURE UP TO THE DIVINE HOLY STANDARDS OF THE SAVIOUR DONT YOU THINK?

    BUT WHAT IS SO super INTERESTING IS............... the line of the murderer Cain, uses the wisdom of satan, to be '' a head'' of this Matrix world.
    those skilled in the arts of deception + lies.
    the reptilians
    a liitle research on calvins ideas...

    Calvin was a follower of the teachings of the Roman Catholic church father St. Augustine of Hippo (354–430) who was the most influential theorist of persecution and murdered many numbers of Bible-believing Christians.
    Calvinists praise Augustine, as “One of the greatest theological and philosophical minds that God has ever so seen fit to give to His church.”
    Augustine said, “I should not believe the gospel unless I were moved to do so by the authority of the [Catholic ] Church.”
    Calvin often cited the Church Fathers in order to defend the reformed cause against the charge that the reformers were creating new theology.

    Augustinian teachings that Calvin presented in his Institutes included
    *the sovereignty that made God the cause of all (including sin),
    *the predestination of some to salvation and of others to damnation,
    *election and reprobation, faith as an irresistible gift from God—in fact, the key concepts at the heart of Calvinism.

    The Roman Catholic church fathers are not the fathers over the Biblical Scriptures or even God’s church, and Peter is not one of their popes.
    yahweh the O T plural gods [termed us] also believed in murder and death to all ''unbelievers'' under their ''reign''
    notice
    ONCE that evil line is well established that same spirit of murder runs through all ''demon''-ations - originating in the religious acts from the line of Cain [the reptilian line.]

    8207547.jpg

    blutige_bibel.jpg

    it pays to really understand ''THE WHO'' YOU ARE SITTING UNDER = for what is '''''''''''''' in''''''''''''''''''''''' them - attaches itself to you.....via association

    39fcdb5ed93e8ec7b22c41b0cc5dc978.jpg


    article-migration-image-reptilian-aliens.jpg the reptilian eye......... the eye is the window of the soul.
    the eye of religious Cain
    Last edited by LucySmith; 09-09-2019 at 12:26 AM.
    get some real truth into yourself
    Common sense alone should tell one that an omniscient, omnipotent God would not have used the point of a sword to build His house on a perverse and bloody foundation.
    When it has come to shedding the blood of others in the name of a god, or enslaving and persecuting those who were not like-minded,
    The religions of the Abrahamic House of Bondage: Christianity and Islam are by far the worst offenders.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,698
    Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    Scripture that happens first, then the wars and bloodshed are manifested.
    why so?

    romans 13 - # 13 - in bible numerics -evil manifesting


    now why is this inserted ?
    it is a mind control scam,
    who inserted it?
    well - look up who SAUL of Tarus really was...........yes He changed his name to Paul.
    what is his history = a few surprises will be waiting, especially the one where the free mason lodge encyclopedia has his name listed as one of its members.
    now you didn't know Saul was a free mason ?????

    yes Siree
    this scam has be going from a long long time...............
    Lucy,

    Why do ye believe lying Jesuits and Freemasons, or do ye think that they tell you the truth?

    And how would you like if someone attributed your name Lucy to a stripper, and does that make it true?

    Ye need to listen to some real history as below who has corrupted the churches in BOTH your Country and mine.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaneIPT7wZw
    A bit of revelation for ye.

    Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

    Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

    By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,698
    Lucy,

    Why do ye believe lying Jesuits and Freemasons, or do ye think that they tell you the truth?

    And how would you like if someone attributed your name Lucy to a stripper, and does that make it true?

    Ye need to listen to some real history as below who has corrupted the churches in BOTH your Country and mine.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaneIPT7wZw

    And Lucy,

    Your Country is also controlled by the Jesuits.

    https://ktfnews.com/unprecedented-nu...ers-australia/
    A bit of revelation for ye.

    Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

    Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

    By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    AUSTRALIA
    Posts
    17,068

    yes so it seems Elijah

    however lies take many forms to deceive and there is always many sides to lies as well
    satan + son Cain have a ''protected'' bloodline from their beginning so it seems.

    it also seems the evil combo are far smarter than the sheep,
    I did read SHEEP are the most trusting of all animals and need to be led BY THE HOLY SHEPHERD IF NOT THEY GO ASTRAY.

    hmmmm
    So going back to the ''protected'' bloodline with '' the mark'' they become ''heads'' of society and worldy powers and build cities etc etc
    you have to be '' in the family'' to move ahead.
    [perhaps some sheep, do advance, but there does seem to be a ''terminator'' switch too]

    21034499_10207841772316758_6368811043808622911_n.jpg

    OH Elijah Just By the By.... cast your gaze upon two world leaders. redirect your vision
    unnamed-file.jpg
    notice anything in particular?
    nah~~~~~however what is the probability?
    get some real truth into yourself
    Common sense alone should tell one that an omniscient, omnipotent God would not have used the point of a sword to build His house on a perverse and bloody foundation.
    When it has come to shedding the blood of others in the name of a god, or enslaving and persecuting those who were not like-minded,
    The religions of the Abrahamic House of Bondage: Christianity and Islam are by far the worst offenders.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    AUSTRALIA
    Posts
    17,068

    son of perdition.

    that title sounds rather Ghastly '' a son of perdition''
    article-migration-image-reptilian-aliens.jpg

    did you know?
    "Perdition" is a Biblical acrostic to mean 'one of Cain'
    [literally one descended from Cain; of Satan's Seed]

    The Bible is telling us that Satan's Seed does exist, and moreover, sons of perdition are ''antichrists''

    *Perdition = Judas was called "the Son of Perdition."
    *Cain to the Antichrists and every Son of Perdition in between, is an unbroken Bloodline of Cain's
    *"Son's of Perdition," making the Biblical keyword "Perdition" to denote a Son of Cain.
    The symbol of their cities has always been a towering white obelisk (or pyramid), the gold sun disc, and silver serpent.
    The symbols of their clans were denoted by the pentagram, hexagon, red rose, blue apple, or red equal-sided cross on white background.


    ok
    to open this up a little further, we find,

    * The Satanic Pharisees beguiled into the killing of Jesus the Christ, which came at the moment of their final choice between Jesus or Barabbus,
    So upon Messiah's dying at the hands of their Roman (Cainite) brethren, there was pronounced~~ a cursing on Sethite-Israel and the timeline for the prophetic full Messianic
    " Restoration of Israel was stopped after Christ was "cut off" (see Daniel 9:26-28).
    result
    * Forty years later (40: number of probation) Israel was completely destroyed in 70 AD at the hands of the Roman Empire.

    Messiah has told us:
    ''Behold, I give unto you Power to tread on Serpents and Scorpions,
    and over all the power of the Enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you. [Luke 10:19]
    article-migration-image-reptilian-aliens.jpg
    get some real truth into yourself
    Common sense alone should tell one that an omniscient, omnipotent God would not have used the point of a sword to build His house on a perverse and bloody foundation.
    When it has come to shedding the blood of others in the name of a god, or enslaving and persecuting those who were not like-minded,
    The religions of the Abrahamic House of Bondage: Christianity and Islam are by far the worst offenders.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    AUSTRALIA
    Posts
    17,068

    do you know a secret?

    Christianity is not the religion Jesus taught.
    [gasp shock horror]

    The true teachings of Jesus and the diamonds verses found within the Bible may require His followers to leave the organized religion of Christianity in order to become Christians (lit. “followers of Christ”) because Christianity and its book have become idols.

    WHO ''KILLED'' THE SAVIOUR?
    “God” is dead, and Christians killed God and destroyed God’s power by confining it to a single religious tribe, book, and time.

    [GASP SHOCK HORROR]
    7068ee337a5f3b7f5102276aa4bf32ed.jpg

    JESUS taught it all happens on the inside not on the outside.
    whats that mean?
    the spirituality inside is held captive behind the religious works to a ''' get better dogma'''.
    20994406_1406763016044839_3211451471190466163_n.jpg

    beware-of-dogma.jpg

    The path of Jesus requires we step outside the narrow four walls of the Church to embrace all of the reality, of HIS NEW CREATION programmes

    do you know one thing that Made the christian god dead - when ''''they''''' closed the cannon
    alas

    why did ''''they''' do that?
    fear - the growing power moving from glory to glory - had to be stopped - so they closed they writtings
    get some real truth into yourself
    Common sense alone should tell one that an omniscient, omnipotent God would not have used the point of a sword to build His house on a perverse and bloody foundation.
    When it has come to shedding the blood of others in the name of a god, or enslaving and persecuting those who were not like-minded,
    The religions of the Abrahamic House of Bondage: Christianity and Islam are by far the worst offenders.

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    AUSTRALIA
    Posts
    17,068

    redirected AND CHANGED

    THE CHANGE
    What is so wrong and so evil about these men?????
    There are millions of christians like them
    They see nothing wrong with their beliefs
    All is well in their religious world
    yet
    They DIE IN SIN and receive their wages.... THEY WERE EMPLOYED BY SIN.... DEATH WAS THEIR RETIREMENT PLAN.

    THE REAL PROBLEM,
    What is wrong is,= they have changed the gospel BACK to the O.T system of works and sin and death - all suited for the carbon based OLD man for the ''walking dead''
    AKA - zombies
    religious zombies.

    If you had spiritual eyes you would see them as they are the walking dead - the lost captives Messiah called them

    The OLD creation was carbon based
    THE OLD MAN - all life on earth is carbon based (including humans).
    It means that the molecules in our body contain carbon as their main structural component

    THE NEW MAN
    The new creation was crystal based a far different creation
    Jesus said that ''ye must be born again''
    but the world is blind to the truth, so they do not teach the gospel of the NEW creature

    The old wine only worked on humans under judgment and who were captives to that old creation..
    JESUS CAME TO SET THE HUMAN PRISONERS FREE - BY CHANGING THEIR DNA

    THE TRUE GOSPEL called ''life in the spirit'' CHANGES THE OLD HUMAN DNA, into a NEW CREATURE ON A NEW GRID for a new world.
    Not 1 part of the old carbon based system can remain,,, NOTHING of it,

    This is why the Holy instruction is given '''DON'T MIX THE OLD WINE WITH THE NEW WINE,'' [ DONT MIX THE 2 SYSTEMS TOGETHER]
    why not?
    Because the new creature cannot be formed.

    New life
    New creature
    New man
    - is formed from understanding THE SPIRIT OF LIFE that is only found in Messiah AND TAUGHT TO US by MESSIAH


    How does the change over occur to form a NEW MAN

    THE OLD MAN uses 2 sides of his brain CALLED THE UNSOUND MIND
    THE NEW MAN, ONLY HAS ONE MIND CALLED THE MARRIAGE aka WHERE THE 2 SIDES BECOME AS ONE
    JESUS HAD 1 MIND
    THE SPIRIT of life is THE MARRIAGE of 2 sides into 1 - one sound mind
    making the old carnal mind wither and die,


    The SPIRIT of life is a FAITH WALK having been imparted TO HIS PEOPLE with His gift of faith so His EKKLESIA can walk by faith and not by sight
    This faith WALKING forms THE NEW WORLD FOR THE NEW CREATURE AS FAITH CREATES WORLDS.

    IF YOU cannot do this, you remain the dead,
    THOSE who die in sin FOR WHAT IS NOT OF HIS FAITH WALK = IS SIN

    SATAN is determined to return all back to their slavery to carbon based creation this is why most teach some of the law of moses is essential to salvation
    remember 1% of rat poison CAN KILL.
    get some real truth into yourself
    Common sense alone should tell one that an omniscient, omnipotent God would not have used the point of a sword to build His house on a perverse and bloody foundation.
    When it has come to shedding the blood of others in the name of a god, or enslaving and persecuting those who were not like-minded,
    The religions of the Abrahamic House of Bondage: Christianity and Islam are by far the worst offenders.

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,698

    Lucy J. Smith's most grievous sin against Messiah.

    I know that Lucy J. will eventually be posting and clouding this thread with her perverted teachings, because it's in her very nature that she cannot resist coming to my threads, and it's called the spirit of disobedience which is of the devil.

    I have been bearing with Lucy J. for a long time now, and I'm sure Spying and Ken for much longer, and Lucy's excuses to others are 2 reasons, one is that she thinks the words of Messiah are dung to use her own word, and she tells others a LIE that I don't know or understand the words of Yah Messiah His scriptures, and that LIE will be proven false with this thread.

    Yah Messiah said and the apostle John wrote this below.

    I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied/CONTRADICTED my/Jesus/Yah'Shua name. Revelation 3:8.

    and hast kept my word, and hast not denied/CONTRADICTED my/Jesus/Yah'Shua name/Authority/Character.

    What does the word "NAME" really mean besides "NAME itself?

    Strong's G3686 - onoma ὄνομα ὄνομα ůnoma, on'-om-ah; from a presumed derivative of the base of G1097 (compare G3685); a "name" (literally or figuratively) (authority, character):ócalled, (+ sur-)name(-d).

    (authority, character)

    See and read for yourself here: http://www.blbclassic.org/lang/lexic...6&t=KJV&page=8

    Can it be proven by Lucy J.s own written words on this forum that she has DENIED or CONTRADICTED Messiah's own word, name, and authority?

    To be resumed Yah willing.

    ----------------------------------------------------------------

    To add another perspective to this above by Yah Messiah He said of those like Lucy.

    It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I/Messiah speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life. But there are some of you that believe not. John 6:63-64.

    And John wrote and said: Jesus knew from the beginning who they were that believed not, and who should betray him.

    And he said,Therefore said I unto you, that no man can come unto me, except it were given unto him of my Father.

    John said: From that time many of his disciples went back, and walked no more with him. John 6:64-66.

    http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...+I+speak&t=KJV

    Now would it not be truthful to ask, do those like Lucy also reject Yah Messiah's spoken words in the New Testament that are Spirit and LIFE?

    This is indeed the very thing that Lucy does on a daily basis, and she even calls His words dung, and that comes out of the mouth of a supposedly follower of Christ.
    ----------------------------------------------------

    Please read the truth of her.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

    Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

    Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

    By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    AUSTRALIA
    Posts
    17,068

    the pews need to redirect their vision to LOVE not FEAR

    FOR FEAR is a system of punishment that comes from satan
    LOVE is the system to save the lost captives that comes from Yeshua the Messiah,

    Since the beginnings of the GOOD NEWS , people have recognized the tension between the violent portraits of YHWH in the Old Testament versus the revelation of OUR FATHER in JESUS
    TO EXCUSE THIS VIOLENCE
    THE RELIGIOUS ''THEY'' like to pretend that these views are not contradictory.
    THEY created a dance of fancy theological footwork to merge the image of violence with the image of peace.
    THEY try to say it’s not “contradiction”, and use words like “paradox” and “mystery” instead.
    THEY say things like “God’s ways are higher than our ways.”

    All the while, we know it doesn’t add up.

    Two opposing portraits of God in the scriptures:
    #1= a violent God YHWH of wrath slaughtering his enemies and commanding his people to do the same,
    people I see holding this view are also enslaved by fear, incapable of thinking reasonably about the nature of God or love.
    and
    #2= Jesus… saying His Father is kind to the ungrateful and wicked, saying He loves His enemies and commanding us to do the same.
    “There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.” – 1 John 4:18
    The Bible has been used throughout history to excuse
    slavery,
    war,
    genocide,
    torture,
    vengeance,
    capital punishment,
    The reality is that all of this can be found in the Bible.

    NOW FOR THE TRUTH
    And yet, these things are the opposite of Jesus.

    REDIRECT YOUR THINKING
    Jesus, is the highest revelation of God OUR FATHER – a FATHER who gives US peace and hope and yet never lets US be comfortable in sin or apathy.
    Many accuse those who believe in a nonviolent God of making a God in their own image, but those who believe in a nonviolent God are getting their views first and foremost from Jesus,
    It is never okay to quote the Old Testament to endorse something that Jesus clearly forbids.


    He thought I was going to shoot him’: How David’s ‘little voice’ saved him in war
    Australian Commando David Wegman says it’s important to listen to your conscience,
    get some real truth into yourself
    Common sense alone should tell one that an omniscient, omnipotent God would not have used the point of a sword to build His house on a perverse and bloody foundation.
    When it has come to shedding the blood of others in the name of a god, or enslaving and persecuting those who were not like-minded,
    The religions of the Abrahamic House of Bondage: Christianity and Islam are by far the worst offenders.

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,698
    Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    FOR FEAR is a system of punishment that comes from satan
    LOVE is the system to save the lost captives that comes from Yeshua the Messiah,

    Since the beginnings of the GOOD NEWS , people have recognized the tension between the violent portraits of YHWH in the Old Testament versus the revelation of OUR FATHER in JESUS
    TO EXCUSE THIS VIOLENCE
    THE RELIGIOUS ''THEY'' like to pretend that these views are not contradictory.
    THEY created a dance of fancy theological footwork to merge the image of violence with the image of peace.
    THEY try to say it’s not “contradiction”, and use words like “paradox” and “mystery” instead.
    THEY say things like “God’s ways are higher than our ways.”

    All the while, we know it doesn’t add up.

    Two opposing portraits of God in the scriptures:
    #1= a violent God YHWH of wrath slaughtering his enemies and commanding his people to do the same,

    and
    #2= Jesus… saying His Father is kind to the ungrateful and wicked, saying He loves His enemies and commanding us to do the same.


    The Bible has been used throughout history to excuse
    slavery,
    war,
    genocide,
    torture,
    vengeance,
    capital punishment,
    The reality is that all of this can be found in the Bible.

    NOW FOR THE TRUTH
    And yet, these things are the opposite of Jesus.

    REDIRECT YOUR THINKING
    Jesus, is the highest revelation of God OUR FATHER – a FATHER who gives US peace and hope and yet never lets US be comfortable in sin or apathy.
    Many accuse those who believe in a nonviolent God of making a God in their own image, but those who believe in a nonviolent God are getting their views first and foremost from Jesus,
    It is never okay to quote the Old Testament to endorse something that Jesus clearly forbids.


    He thought I was going to shoot him’: How David’s ‘little voice’ saved him in war
    Australian Commando David Wegman says it’s important to listen to your conscience,
    Lucy,

    He thought I was going to shoot him’: How David’s ‘little voice’ saved him in war
    Australian Commando David Wegman says it’s important to listen to your conscience,
    Well Lucy, you must not have any conscience, and if ye really did, it would not have been seared 1 Timothy 4:2, because your conscience is NUMB with lawlessness and disobedience .
    A bit of revelation for ye.

    Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

    Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

    By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    AUSTRALIA
    Posts
    17,068

    the power of religious coercion

    what is coercion?
    what is religious coercion.

    what is coercion?
    coercion
    the action or practice of persuading someone to do something by using force or threats.
    did Messiah threaten or force any to worship or believe HIM.
    was it within His nature to force or threaten?
    could Messiah be regarded as a religious criminal?


    #1- the fruit of Jesus was HE CAME TO SAVE THE LOST
    #2- the fruit of Jesus was HE CAME TO SET THE CAPTIVE FREE
    #3- the fruit of Jesus was HE DID NOT COME TO JUDGE ANYONE but to save

    so looking at HIS CHARACTER as his FRUIT AND THE FRUITS OF HIS FATHER [as Messiah always did His father's will] does His ministry hold the evil stench of coercion?

    so if we found Jesus speaking coercion, to all present [ that is outside his nature] within the gospels - do you think it would be considered a ''dung'' insert from man?
    yes/no/maybe?

    [remembering we have no originals words and ''hell'' is a self confessed torment of the RCC]
    get some real truth into yourself
    Common sense alone should tell one that an omniscient, omnipotent God would not have used the point of a sword to build His house on a perverse and bloody foundation.
    When it has come to shedding the blood of others in the name of a god, or enslaving and persecuting those who were not like-minded,
    The religions of the Abrahamic House of Bondage: Christianity and Islam are by far the worst offenders.

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,698
    Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    what is coercion?
    what is religious coercion.

    what is coercion?


    did Messiah threaten or force any to worship or believe HIM.
    was it within His nature to force or threaten?
    could Messiah be regarded as a religious criminal?


    #1- the fruit of Jesus was HE CAME TO SAVE THE LOST
    #2- the fruit of Jesus was HE CAME TO SET THE CAPTIVE FREE
    #3- the fruit of Jesus was HE DID NOT COME TO JUDGE ANYONE but to save

    so looking at HIS CHARACTER as his FRUIT AND THE FRUITS OF HIS FATHER [as Messiah always did His father's will] does His ministry hold the evil stench of coercion?

    so if we found Jesus speaking coercion, to all present [ that is outside his nature] within the gospels - do you think it would be considered a ''dung'' insert from man?
    yes/no/maybe?

    [remembering we have no originals words and ''hell'' is a self confessed torment of the RCC]
    Lucy J.

    This is what the apostle John wrote:He/She that saith, I know him/The Father and Messiah, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him/her.

    But whoso keepeth his word, in him verily is the love of God perfected: hereby know we that we are in him.

    He/She that saith he/she abideth in him/Messiah ought himself/herself also so to walk, even as he/Jesus walked.
    1 John 2:4-6.

    Messiah kept the commandments, and to have the FAITH OF MESSIAH, is to walk as He did, and those who do not keep the commandments are LIARS, because it takes the FAITH OF MESSIAH to obey as He obeyed.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

    Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

    Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

    By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    AUSTRALIA
    Posts
    17,068

    John 8:58, the error some teach that it refers to O.T YHWH ''I AM THAT I AM''

    false information some peddle saying
    Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58,
    little knowing ''yah'' IS NOT even A NAME


    a few religious people think where Jesus said ''I am'' refers to Jesus saying He is The O.T. YHWH plural gods of the Burning bush.
    looking at the words
    I - ego
    am - to exist
    my ego existed before Abraham.
    Some Trinitarians claim that Christ was declaring Himself to be God in John 8:58 because a large number of Bibles have the words of Jesus translated as, “Before Abraham was, I am.”
    This erroneous claim is based on the words “I am” being a reference to

    Exodus 3:14 “And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shall you say unto the children of Israel, I AM has sent me unto you.”
    From this they attempt to draw the conclusion that Christ must be alluding to the divine name and thereby telling the Jews that He was God.

    There is in fact nothing in John 8:58 that states Jesus was claiming to the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.
    This idea has been wrongly assumed, added to, and read into in what Jesus stated.

    Some further try and support their claim by saying this is why the next verse says they picked up stones to kill Him.
    But the reason the Jews did that was not because they saw Jesus declaring Himself to be God, but because He declared Himself to be greater than their father Abraham.
    John 8:58
    is one of those difficult translations that occurs many times in Scripture.
    As a result, while there are many translators that have translated this verse correctly, most modern translators have not.
    And since most Bible translators are Trinitarian, their bias appears in various places in their translation and John 8:58 is a common one.

    The phrase “I am” (ego eimi) occurs many times in the New Testament
    Mark 13:6 “For many shall come in my name, saying, I am (ego eimi) Christ; and shall deceive many.”
    i am Lucy~~~ is just a saying
    get some real truth into yourself
    Common sense alone should tell one that an omniscient, omnipotent God would not have used the point of a sword to build His house on a perverse and bloody foundation.
    When it has come to shedding the blood of others in the name of a god, or enslaving and persecuting those who were not like-minded,
    The religions of the Abrahamic House of Bondage: Christianity and Islam are by far the worst offenders.

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    AUSTRALIA
    Posts
    17,068

    I am * EGO EIMI John 8 v 24- YAH is not found as YAH is never a name.

    Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    false information some peddle saying
    Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58,
    little knowing ''yah'' IS NOT even A NAME


    a few religious people think where Jesus said ''I am'' refers to Jesus saying He is The O.T. YHWH plural gods of the Burning bush.
    looking at the words
    I - ego
    am - to exist
    my ego existed before Abraham.
    Some Trinitarians claim that Christ was declaring Himself to be God in John 8:58 because a large number of Bibles have the words of Jesus translated as, ¬“Before Abraham was, I am.¬”
    This erroneous claim is based on the words ¬“I am¬” being a reference to



    From this they attempt to draw the conclusion that Christ must be alluding to the divine name and thereby telling the Jews that He was God.

    There is in fact nothing in John 8:58 that states Jesus was claiming to the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.
    This idea has been wrongly assumed, added to, and read into in what Jesus stated.

    Some further try and support their claim by saying this is why the next verse says they picked up stones to kill Him.
    But the reason the Jews did that was not because they saw Jesus declaring Himself to be God, but because He declared Himself to be greater than their father Abraham.
    John 8:58
    is one of those difficult translations that occurs many times in Scripture.
    As a result, while there are many translators that have translated this verse correctly, most modern translators have not.
    And since most Bible translators are Trinitarian, their bias appears in various places in their translation and John 8:58 is a common one.

    The phrase ¬“I am¬” (ego eimi) occurs many times in the New Testament


    i am Lucy~~~ is just a saying

    did you know YAH is not a name?
    therefore the false brethren insert a name that is not a name hoping to deceive you..alas for such men

    Jhn 8:23 -24
    And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world
    I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.
    the I AM here is ''ego eimi'' and nothing to do with YAH the no name god.

    warning
    As a saint is Under the workmanship of Yeshua they have to be schooled in the knowledge of Messiah TOO
    otherwise any religious fraud can put it over you + coerce you into a false concept.
    THAT Jesus was the O.T. YHWH - an impossibility.
    YOU CANNOT HAVE A 2 FACED GOD. as example = showing forth hate murder rape harm and death / showing forth mercy love kindness long suffering and forgiveness etc

    SO the bible fraud teachers still die in the sins.
    hello~~~~''the dead who bury the dead''
    get some real truth into yourself
    Common sense alone should tell one that an omniscient, omnipotent God would not have used the point of a sword to build His house on a perverse and bloody foundation.
    When it has come to shedding the blood of others in the name of a god, or enslaving and persecuting those who were not like-minded,
    The religions of the Abrahamic House of Bondage: Christianity and Islam are by far the worst offenders.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •