Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: to have an ''unquenchable spiritual curiosity''

many dis-comforting difficulties occur during spiritual curiosity

Believing that the Bible is the word of God, is an inerrant harmonious narrative with a single-voiced message, etc. are beliefs that are no longer tenable.
    Not because I say so.
    Rather it is because the object of study—the biblical texts themselves—have revealed that these beliefs are not supported by the texts themselves!

I realize that these conclusions may be discomfiting to lots of Christians and pose insurmountable difficulties for them as the bible is an idol for many pew people.
    So ~~~the challenge that Creationists, Fundamentalists, and literal Evangelicals face is deciding whether they wish to be honest to these ancient texts and the beliefs and messages of their authors but also- in this century we no longer believe in the same beliefs, as they told us of ''what their god said''''.

Their beliefs leads to conclude that our most cherished beliefs about these texts, [what have become cultural “truths” for many,] are not supported by the texts themselves when read on their terms, openly, honestly, and courageously.
    “the Bible is a collection of contradictory texts,”
    NOT ONE PERSON can defend a book that contains countless verses of dualism and contradictions and was later termed useless.

consider
    the 2019ad christian family walking home from church, rounds the bend and suddenly confronted with a row of naked men all in different stages of being crucified~~ infront of their churchy eyes.
    My God what an uproar,
    What a trauma they would need counselling for years, and suffer nightmares at their horror experiences and slide into a mental depression as their christian style mind had been bombed by evil.
    AFTER SUCH AN EXPERIENCE, THE SHOCK SO GREAT, they possibility never attend church again or read the unholy bible with a black leather cover and gold letters.
    When FACED with reality, PEOPLE could not cope with the laws of such a bloodlusting god.
    Yet 2000+ years ago people under the law of Moses were used to all manner of brutality and cruelty administered by the voice of their gods or from an over active imagination that prevailed by lying scribes.

So back to those dreaded contradictions and verses of dualism
    One must conclude that O.T. Yahweh is being used by these authors,
    WHY SO?
    AS each HAD their own contrary views and beliefs NONE OF WHICH ever came from the creator of perfection
    [IMPERFECT, USELESS AND WEAK describes the true authorship of the Law of Moses and the Prophets]
    THE disguise comes before THE deception
    What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the O.T Yahweh?
    would dear Mrs Christie find that the authors of the Talmud based their ideas on verses of the Bible clarifying their original meanings.
    It is true to say that there exist very few contradictions between the Talmudic philosophies and the values of the original Hebrew religion

the very worst thing, this O.T. god demands is total SUB-SERVANT ACTS when.....

all of us are MIGHTY SPIRITUAL BEINGS, lowered unwillingly,. to be degraded mocked murdered, lied to, mind raped, captives on a prison planet and abused and misused by a god pretending to be OUR FATHER

UNDERSTAND THE WORD C,A,P,T,I,V,E,
    This bizarre o.t. doctrine does not originate from the true God our Father of course; it was established to create a series of self-limiting beliefs in our minds:
    a ruse to confuse OUR TRUE IDENTITY,
    ON PRISON PLANET
    * You are a lowly physical animal, not a divine and powerful spiritual being.
    *You are disconnected from God.
    * You need someone else (some priest ) to reestablish and maintain your divine connection.
    * The slave masters got us to block our own perception of our connection to OUR MIGHTY PERFECT FATHER
    * And without knowledge of that connection, we became nothing more than five-sensed physical animals they could control and exploit.

HELLO CAPTIVE.

It is quite a clever con they devised SUCH A SEDUCTION.
    they allow us to reach for God through a medium they control. aka - their religion

HELLO CAPTIVE

Ask
    Why was the temple veil - TORN IN 2? at the death of Messiah?
    Dont be shy,
    If you are over 12 yrs old, its an easy question to answer.

Break free Mr and Mrs Captive
    BREAK free from the prison of fearful ideas that had been erected in YOUR mind by the “faithful,”
    BEGIN to take note of what YOUR own mind and YOUR OWN heart will tell YOU about OUR FATHER
    What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the O.T Yahweh?
    would dear Mrs Christie find that the authors of the Talmud based their ideas on verses of the Bible clarifying their original meanings.
    It is true to say that there exist very few contradictions between the Talmudic philosophies and the values of the original Hebrew religion

living in a state of religious DENIAL.

“The greater the power, the more dangerous the abuse.”—Edmund Burke
    THE WORSHIP OF THE Yahweh GODS OF THE O.T. has attracted a mindset of ''abuse of power''
    This ancient mind, has been in vogue for hundreds of generations where evil men in power abuse others

It’s time to break the cycle.
    TO A MORE DIVINE MODE of goodwill to all men.

It’s time to break the cycle.
    Let’s make 2020ad the year we say ''''no'''' to that list of abuses
    —cruel, brutal, immoral, unconstitutional and unacceptable—that have been heaped upon us by the governments for way too long.
    Stop making abusive behaviour NORMAL.

WE DONT NEED ANCIENT LAWS of revenge, temper tantrums, wrathy steam FLOWING OUT from nostrils, and the ''heavenly smells of blood'', to rule our consciousness any more.
    Can't we grow up and out from those evil religious wicked witch style fairy tales- that fail to get their stories straight?

WHY prostrate yourselves afar off TO GODS you never eye witnessed
    never knew and never did you one good turn
    but has caused you to fear, strife with friends and foe

time to get that religious head out from the sands.

a truth seeker is a criminal investigator - as a CRIME OF DECEIVING THE WHOLE WORLD

has been committed

* and its NO good saying ''Lucy i am not deceived'' and sink your head into the religious sand
    * Those who are not truth seekers, are told by ''EXPERTS'' how to think
    * There are some who are poor investigators who attempt to interpret the evidence to fit their own preconceived religious ideas or notions!
    * Others overlook or ignore the evidence, and believe the tares posing as 'angels of light'' -these teachers are like a contagious virus.

Satan has created the greatest deception tactic in the history of the world, and it's already been unleashed on the Church!
    Ofcourse, the devil is very very religious.
    Two of Satan’s favorite lies are these:
    1) With enough effort, you can do the law.
    2) With enough sin, you can undo the Gospel.
    HE wants your worship, so he appears a god to seduce you away FROM YOUR TRUE IDENTITY.
    His aim, to keep you in bondage - a captive.
    He wants you feeble weak controlled and fully dependent upon ''his word'' so you will bow down and worship him, [just as he suggested to Messiah.]

''the clues to the crime''.
    Every TRUTH SEEKER must first learn how to identify the subject and then the object in any key passages of scripture! BY ITS FRUITS
    There are three ways Christians can be fooled
    * a falsehood went unnoticed by you,
    * a lie was slipped into your denominational belief system by Satan,
    * you were taught a half truth, so you remain the deceived?

AN EXAMPLE.
    the inserted lie that mostly goes un-noticed aka - the death of Ananias and wife Saphiria.
    showing the fruit of the Holy spirit is fear and death

to understand the CRIME committed AGAINST YOU - you must inspect the fruits of the verse and chapters.
    its the ONLY WAY you can detect each deception
    - JESUS SAID SO.''by their fruits''
    - JESUS did not give out thousands of clues but ONE ALONE -- FRUIT INSPECTION.
    - ONCE YOU SEE the fruits of the holy spirit who guided Messiah - know.,
    - ONCE YOU SEE, the fruits of evil - know.

the headquarters FOR THE CRIME IS
    the Devil's operation called: 'The Synagogue of Satan'!
    -NOTICE 1st OFF = ITS a RELIGION for the- very very very- religious.
    and
    - Its going to be a super special seduction, FEW SHALL be able to resist.
    - its so specially tailored ''just for you'' as a redeemed sinner.
    BTW
    - there is NO such a person, but, satan loves to call you a redeemed sinner and still make you a captive to sin.
    ITS ALL ABOUT CAPTIVITY to BONDAGE, to GUILT and to SIN- the fruits of satan's religions
    [there is a huge chasm between the theology of the 'Serpents Seed' and the Goodnews of the Kingdom of Peace on earth and goodwill to all men.]

John 8: 44
    -You are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father you will do.
    He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him.
    When he speaks a lie, he speaks of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
    truth seekers look for THE LIE....THE FRUIT IS THE serpents LIE.
    THE lie WILL ALWAYS contain the A.B.S.E.N.C.E of the fruits of the Holy Spirit at work.
    when YOU DON'T SEE the Holy fruits at work - the lie will be present.

Jesus told us to 'LEARN THE PARABLE OF THE FIG TREE"? why?
    This information was hidden from the world, but kept fresh for those who diligently seek God's instructions... looking for facts in our Fathers word's!
    = WHAT HAPPENED at the cursing of the FIG TREE?
    JESUS REMOVED THE SCRIBES, THE PHARISEE AND THEIR GOVERNING LAW and transferred HIS KINGDOM AUTHORITY TO THE 12 disciples/apostles.
    who were divinely authorised to set up the new creation = the Kingdom of Heaven on earth
    Last edited by LucySmith; 11-19-2019 at 09:07 PM.

the DREADED M.A.R.K. the stamp on the forehead the bar code on your hand - REALLY?

THE MARK OF THE BEAST.
    Sure there may be bar codes/implants to gain greater control of people in the last days; just as there are genetic databases, I.D. cards, mass finger-printing, Iris scans, iIluminati manipulations etc.
    But none of these are the "Mark of the Beast".
    The "mark" is a mark on the mind.

THE mark is a mind that is ANTI christ.
    what is ''christ''? - the power verb of divine impartation that Jesus walked under.
    therefore the christ would be all the essences of the Kingdom of love joy and peace.
    Mind of Christ into those who would hold on firmly to Christ, not wavering in their thought-life/thinking pattern.
    These have no double-mindedness, but are fastened firmly in the Heavens.
    They are not living "anti" (Instead of) Christ, but derive all their sustenance from Him and know that He alone is the One that can sustain us - not our self-effort, our works, our "beliefs", our money
    . (1 John 2:18.)
    in other words - our walk IN His faith - The Just, who walk by faith, for what is not of FAITH is sin.

Jesus MADE THIS WORLD secondary, to His Kingdom.
    HIS KINGDOM WORLD was 1st place IN His life, this is why He was as He was... SIMPLY '''NORMAL'''

JESUS EXAMPLE SHOWED US ALL HOW 'NORMAL' PEOPLE REALLY ARE.
    HOW 'NORMAL' PEOPLE BEHAVE
    HOW 'NORMAL' PEOPLE LIVE.

EVERYONE else is ABNORMAL.

THE beast is man 666 the beast is abnormal man WITHOUT the mind Jesus had - without christ empowering.
    THE beast is religious crazies, who talk the talk but fail to walk BY FAITH and be termed THE JUST
    THE beast, shows all the character of the serpent,
    You can ''see'' the BEAST at work - on most pages in the bible.
    THE beast work, goes against the work of ''glad tidings of great joy, peace and goodwill to all.''
    -THIS proclamation, proclaimed 'NORMAL'

Jesus had 12 eye witnesses to His ministry

He considered
    ''eye witnesses'' as a major fact to ''prove His Ministry''
    ''ye are MY Witnesses''
    So~ can the testimony of one man’s personal revelation be accepted when Messiah laid down the condition of '' an eye witness''

consider
    Moses received the Ten Commandments from God Yahweh all alone – there weren’t ANY of eye witnesses.
    But THE LORD God revealed Himself individually to Adam in the Garden of Eden.
    THE LORD God revealed Himself in individually also to Noah and Abraham, Isaac and Jacob;
    THE LORD God made a covenant in private with our forefather Abraham.
    Even before Mt. Sinai, God revealed Himself to Moses in the burning bush, in private.
    After the giving of the Law, God revealed Himself to King David and to the Old Testament prophets, all in private – none HAD EYE WITNESSES to prove their statements.

do you think it odd? so do many others too????
    REALISTICALLY ANYONE CAN SAY ANYTHING ''THEIR GOD SAID''
    Over the last two centuries a staggering number of scholars – the vast majority Christians themselves, many of them clergymen – have laboured on the great project of seeing how much of the Bible is historically valid.
    The verdict has not, in general, gone in the Bible’s favour.
    Little by little its validity as a plausible source for the facts it claims to recount has been eroded.

do you understand the MYSTERY ??? CAN THESE MYSTERIES BE made ''UNDERSTANDABLE''?

hmmm
    i never heard a churched person tell me how they understand a bible mystery

SO~~~ i thought on this topic
    I thought people ''' lack TRUE knowledge'' that will set the captive FREE
    ~~~~ so why does the bible write mysteries.
    Now why do that?
    Why would a book that supposed to contain divine knowledge have within it mysteries.

Sheez,

REALLY??????????????????????? REALLY????????????????????????

to overcome the BIBLE mystery, we have to stay SIMPLE.
    THE MYSTERY OF HOW TO OVERCOME PHYSICAL DEATH.? ~~~~~ STAY simple so '''hidden things'' can be brought to light,
    we need ''the light'' to expose the Mystery,.

The word LIGHT is a clue.
    The LIGHT SHONE on the darkness of the Mystery.
    ''all things, must be reconciled into 1 thing'' before we can overcome physical death,
    so what is that 1 thing needed?
    the LIGHT.

SO~~~~ NOW FOR THE LIGHT.

JOHN 11 v 24 25 26
    = The life in Messiah is called THE RESURRECTION ZOE LIFE
    - The EVER lasting divine life of immortality and endless POWER
    - This ZOE LIFE FORCE is only FOUND IN MESSIAH EMMANUEL
    NO OTHER

THE MYSTERY IS = HOW TO COME INTO THIS ONENESS of the divine life.?
    If you walk in ''the light'' there is NO darkness within you''

The Mystery
    Jesus sat at the friend's table and conversed with His friend who already KNEW of '' the resurrection of the last day''
    *- but- that is not what MESSIAH was telling her at all

He was saying''LOOK AT ME MARTHA NOW ~ I AM~ ''THE RESURRECTION''
    - DO YOU BELIEVE ME?

''WHAT I AM MARTHA, I WANT YOU TO BE TOO AS MY FRIEND''.
    HERE!!! Martha and NOW' Not when you are dead nor raised up on the last day BUT NOW... HERE AND NOW
    why? as My witness to My gospel, that sets the captives free
    - so Martha, you will never physically die but *Become* the same BEING as I AM here.
    I WANT SAINTS LIKE ME HERE AND NOW WHO REMAIN.
    Do you believe this Martha?
    I Am offering you a choice Now Martha, Believe Me and My invitation to you as a Friend and remain here IN THE POWER OF MY RESURRECTION ZOE life force.,

What did MARTHA say, AS MOST DO
    ''It is appointed for all men to die once and then the resurrection'?
    or
    AS A CHILD OF ABBA SHE SAID
    '' I Believe you Messiah and I choose your way thank you for telling me the truth that sets me free''

Have you noticed.......... What the majority believes in = becomes the truth.

YET Jesus said only a FEW find His eternal life.
    FEW means not many -right?
    Making the Majority believe a lie...put another way ''the majority did not have the truth''.

question
    Do people tend to follow the ‘majority/mainstream viewpoint’ in fear of being isolated and/or shunned?
    Do ' the religious they' count on the fact that people are more prone to believe something if heard over-and-over again by different ‘trusted’ sources?
    Would control over religious institutions allow for the mass control of a populations viewpoint?
    ASK
    why is the opinion of one witness in the bible , considered, the truth? when Jesus had 12 to confirm His Mission?

JESUS STOOD ALONE outside the 3D MATRIX MINDSET.
    HIS GOSPEL was the beginning of ''The Word'' forming a NEW CREATION, here.
    ALL PRIOR BELIEFS did not FORM a new creation Here.

do you stand alone for the truth? or sucked into the 'mainstream truth' who believe the lie

an awakened mighty spiritual being.
    When you are awake, you stand on the outside of the stable (‘group-think’ collective), and have ‘free thought’.
    "Free thought" is a viewpoint which holds that positions regarding truth should be formed on the basis of logic, reason, and personal conscious, rather than authority, tradition, or dogma.

something to ponder

light and darkness-wisdom versus ignorance,life versus death,new wine versus old wine

Jesus said ''I am the light of the world''
    WHEREFORE prior to Messiah birth, all lived in darkness.

so what is darkness?
    = the lowest frequency of energy waves - basically dumb down IGNORANCE.

Dumb down definition,
    lacking intelligence or good judgment; stupid; dull-witted.
    ''the captives sitting in darkness were considered lacking intelligence.''

these captives to dumb down ignorance needed to be SET FREE.

HOW?
    by gaining new knowledge and being made wise to the meaning of S.A.L.V.A.T.I.O.N

, “I am the light of the world.
    Whoever follows me will not walk in darkness, but will have the light of life” (John 8:12).
    IN BIBLE NUMERICS
    #8= new beginning, new creation
    #12 = the Government of Father,

''THE GOVERNMENT OF ABBA WAS TAKING OVER, OFFERING US A NEW BEGINNING, AS HIS NEW CREATION, HERE~~
    THIS OFFER IS MADE THROUGH THE SAVIOUR, WHO GIVES US HIS WISDOM, ON HOW TO CORRECTLY RECEIVE HIS SALVATION HERE TODAY
    HIS SALVATION, IS TO PERFECT HIS EKKLESIA IN THEIR SPIRIT SOUL AND BODY [ as a 3 in 1 package] HERE.''

NOTHING from the old wineskin, will service you into perfection HERE.
    NOTHING from the old wineskin, will give you true knowledge TO set you free. HERE
    NOTHING from your religious mindset and churchy ideas, will perfect you HERE.
    NOTHING from your bible reading and study will set you free HERE.

HE ALONE IS THE LIGHT = NOTHING ELSE EVEN COMES NEAR.
    HE ALONE IS THE WORKMAN AND HE ALONE WORKS ON HIS SAINTS = NO ONE ELSE COMES NEAR.

simply put
    it is '''Him'''''' OR NOTHING as no one else has THE TRUE LIGHT..........FORGET everyone = they are all dead as they walked or still walk in DARKNESS.
    IN THE TRUE REALITY - they are all rotting smelling corpses.aka religious zombies

some spiritual curiosity to think about...'' I AM LEGION''

Legion and the SWINE-Math 8 v. 28
    28 And when He was come to the other side into the country of the Gergesenes, there met Him two possessed with devils, coming out of the tombs, exceeding fierce, so that no man might pass by that way.
    the demons called LEGION.
    WHAT WOULD BE TERMED ''LEGION'' mean

- those that are possessed [while they lived in the religious world] with all manner of falsities which made them '' dead in sin.''
    - LEGION is sent to destroy the genuine truths of the Messiah, especially the truths respecting the WAY INTO THE LIFE, found in John 11 v 24 25 26 ;
    - The dead church knowledge is called in the Word "traditions."
    This is why those that were obsessed by such, had become as 2000 demons: named LEGION
    (Matthew 8:31-33).

THE SPIRITUAL meaning is
    2 men = 2 principles in total opposition to The Life found in Messiah here.
    these 2 principles are to be understood as
    1} the principle of evil in the religious human will,
    2} the principle of error in the religious human understanding

the devils cried out, saying,
    What have we to do with you, Jesus, you son of god ?
    Art you come here to torment us before the time
    — What do you understand by these words?
    The manifestation of the divine truth was to them a source of the most AGONIZING pangs,
    why?
    Because it was in opposition to them, so- consequently nothing is more painful to a wicked being, than to have his purposes exposed to the scrutinizing light of the divine intelligence.

Consider these few revealing words again.
    ''Nothing is more painful to a wicked being, than to have his purposes exposed to the scrutinizing light of the divine intelligence''.

He said to them, Go?
    ''Go'''', involves in it the whole of the divine will respecting the powers of darkness, which is, that they be eternally separated from Him, His kingdom, and His children

~SO~~~~perhaps ~TODAY'S news is worthy of OUR consideration???
    https://www.gods-kingdom-ministries....ine-this-time/

Adam TALKING TO son SETH.....

HOW AMAZING WE HAVE NO information of Adam speaking with Son Seth upon his life prior to the expulsion from Eden, in the bible records
    What could have been written on the personal note of many talks between father and son - discussing many events on living in Eden =ZILCH

truth out.
    ''have you ever noticed we only have ''S.N.I.P.P.E.T.S'' of bible information that would have been a great blessing to KNOW...………. but people perish from lack of knowledge - by cutting MOST OF the best information out''
    ----------------btw
    I have found the same type of '''missing link''' when people write a book [ some christian best seller, called AKA - ] '' I 1/2 died and went to heaven and saw paradise'' stuff.
    All the things we want to really understand are always MISSING.
    no one learnt anything but the author laughed all his way to the bank
    -----------------
    missing information - only snippets.
    ask
    WHAT HAPPENED TO ALL THAT KNOWLEDGE SETH WOULD HAVE GLEENED from Adam?

there are so many questions to be answered - and ''snippets'' are a form of '' I am not interested enough in you to tell you''
    a snippet is - a fraction of the information,
    a snippet is - you are not worthy to know too much
    a snippet is - briefly, I have no time to tell you intimate details.
    a snippet is - I really cannot be bothered to tell you.

What happened to ''the books'' Adam wrote?
    What were they called?
    The new beginning was planted in Seth?
    Did Seth build Damascus?
    Did Seth go shopping to Walmart?

hmmm
    have you considered
    we know more about the story of CLARK KENT aka SUPERMAN fame, than we know the intimate story of Seth and his reaction to his daily life and how he though on his life without the bright body his parents had!!!

the world lives upon snippets of information, and remains in the same circle of birth life death.

the problem at the beginning remains till the end, [same spirit different faces]

The same old '''''connections'''' remains.
    Yes~~~~ different names different faces = SAME SPIRIT.
    As the generations flow upwards, the ''connection'' gets more modern and adapts to the ''modern way'' as a chameleon.

SOME SPIRITUAL CURIOSITY.
    HOW DID ordinary women, IN GEN 6 copulate with '' the sons of god'' and then give birth to giant babies?
    hmmm. maybe they had more ''Elastic WOMBS '' than today's modern birthers.
    if a normal baby when born measures 21'' long - it means they will be well under 6 ft. AT MATURITY
    How long would a baby be at birth that grew into a 10-36ft monster man or woman?
    Were there GIANT WOMEN? too?
    We get more information from a Bat man comic book than from the bible.
    That is 'by the by' and something to ponder.

-------------------------------------------------------------
    SO FOR MORE IMPORTANT THINGS
    The Thirty-Third Degree MASTER BUILDER freemasons
    lots of them around in each generation,
    [ basically puffed up and important people]
    did you know
    Saul WHO RENAMED himself apostle Paul was one [ as claimed in the free-masonic encyclopedia] he said so himself as he called himself a MASTER BUILDER - and most people never knew what that meant

The initiate is taught through the ascending levels of sacred knowledge - the occultist discipline, that he is achieving (immortality) wisdom as he ascends INTO the glorious light and is initiated into the Thirty- Third level.
    The 33 Degree is the uppermost level of the Scottish Rite; it is the innermost sanctuary of the Masonic temple, uncompromisingly dedicated to Masonic mysticism.
    The 33 Degree is the closed inner circle of the Masonic Snake Lodge, where the true power of Masonry is centered.

THE SNAKE LODGE.
    HOW MANY preachers, belong to the SNAKE LODGE?
    Ohhhhhh look them up - all BIG NAMES too.

All practicing their wee satanic hand signals in your face, communicating to each other ''look who i am '' and the pews remain asleep.
    The true god of mysticism and the Freemasons is SATAN.
    ohh
    NEXT time you sit on the pew - dont listen to the ''sermon'' look at his hand signs.

awaking up to realise.

THAT the O.T and the N.T. were not the 1st century BELIEVERS material.
    why not?
    The 'Old Testament' and 'New Testament' may have both been utterly irrelevant to those early BELIEVERS.
    Those Believers used their own written material.
    The sad fact is
    The 'Old Testament' was progressively forced into '' the bible Christianity'', despite having no connection whatever with the origins of THE WAY THAT SETS THE CAPTIVES FREE
    After all = hint hint = didn't Jesus say -- ''the Old Wine cannot be mixed with the New Wine''?

THE TEACHINGS OF the WAY to those repentant believers, was about escaping from captivity TODAY
    - that goodnews was not revealed in the Old Wine called ''the old testament''

- the 'Christian' church was invented by 5 non apostolic men and the 13+ letters are '' the gospel'' to the babylonian churches.
    HOWEVER the fruit is
    Their writings have never allowed anyone religious to SET THE CAPTIVES FREE NOR HAVE these N.T. teachings EVER ''FORMED'' anyone into the Image of Christ. HERE
    NOT 1 PERSON.
    THEREFORE there has been a ''misdirection'' of the truth that sets men free.
    So~~~ a red flag should always come up, when we all see, the opposite happening - ''the dead who bury the dead, are still doing what they did 2000 yrs ago'' - YET- when Messiah died and rent THE TEMPLE veil in 2 and declared '' it is finished''
    [ nothing more could be done]

SO what has happened.
    * the MISDIRECTION of the gaze* , from the GoodNews, so no one can escape from their captivity.
    * the sleeping pews NEVER realized that a conspiracy of secret rites, misdirected their gaze, to enable the Satanic Canaanites to wreak their hatred upon the descendants of Shem.

the church is dull.
    I find anything that dull to be suspicious BECAUSE I KNOW, THE reality of the kingdom of heaven IS NEVER DULL. [john 10 v 10]

look at the work ''CANNABALISM''

cannibalism
    WHERE DID IT ORIGINATE and how the word was made.~~~~~

CAIN+ CANAAN +BAAL = joined together.Canaan, and the demon god Baal, the two names being combined to form the word "cannibal."
    ANCIENT Babylon was known as the Land of Satanic Nimrod.
    Satanic Nimrod is also cited in the most ancient Masonic constitutions as the founder of Freemasonry.

CAPTIVE. -alternative thoughts

illusory 3D dimensional teachings of intellectual and religious thought systems, that instruct us to believe that we are born sinners, and need to repent, to avoid some hell fire, are conjured up lunatic notions straight from the mind of the Yahweh group mind.

This YAHWEH group mind MADE UP the law, and these laws made the world a CAPTIVE to them.
    CONSIDER
    if we are Godlike DESIGNER children, made in the true Image as a spiritual being - ASK = who ''invented'' the law of the 2 trees?
    infact,
    Our Father creator Abba, did not place those 2 trees there remember He had stopped creating and rested... but...THE LORD GOD did.

“And the LORD God planted a garden eastward in Eden; and there he put the man whom he had formed.” In spatial terms, then, it seems that Adam was created West of Eden. So not in the land of Nod, which is to the East of Eden. (Genesis 4:16.)
    ASK = Where is the verse that Abba returned to His work and placed the 2 trees in the Garden
    its not there.
    Its always been a MISCONCEPTION DECEPTION [our misconception into our deception]- captives

JESUS came to set us FREE from this deception and the laws made that people were ''captive too''.
    The illusion called humanity, (and humanity is an illusion), will awake from the trance and reconnect to our original state through awareness.
    ''the people PERISH FROM LACK OF KNOWLEDGE'' - what knowledge?

CAPTIVE - SERVITUDE TO THE SERPENT.- it has to be so. [Moses knew, beforehand we are told, no man could keep those laws]

We are the original eternal paradise state, and the 3D illusion was simply conjured up through the THOUGHT PROCESS to separate us from this immense power and peace of the wisdom state and thereby deceptively manipulate this ultimate state of being into servitude to the dual existence of ''misconception deception''.

The CREATOR ''THE WORD'' + ABBA NEVER placed the 2 trees in the garden. satan did. - the duality of good and evil - is satanic and holds people captive to 2 choices.

In the first two chapters of Genesis, two different names for God-Elohim and Yahweh.
    In Genesis chapter 1 God is exclusively referred to by the name Elohim.
    However from Genesis 2:4, to the remainder of chapter two, He is called the compound name Yahweh-Elohim.

The group Yahwehs PLACED MAN, in the garden..................notice now.... As A CAPTIVE.