Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: to have an ''unquenchable spiritual curiosity''

the trickery begins.... HOW?

Charles Baudelaire wrote
    “The finest trick of the devil, is to persuade you that he does not exist”.
    Perhaps Charles was mistaken.
    His finest trick, is to convince the world that he is God.''
    Do those who worship the O.T. Lord Yahweh end up with the psychopathic “personality” of the Jewish God portrayed in the Bible.
    remembering whom ye sit under ye become like

also remembering
    People have been reading it for more than a hundred generations, SO~~~~
    * how it has shaped their worldview,
    and
    * How it continues to shape the worldview of many Leaders

Cognitive Dissonance
    2 big words few understand - do you know what they mean?
    is the mental discomfort (psychological stress)
    * experienced by a person who holds two or more contradictory beliefs, ideas, or values.
    This discomfort is triggered by a situation in which a person's belief clashes with new evidence perceived by the person.
    * the state of having inconsistent thoughts, beliefs, or attitudes, especially as relating to behavioural decisions and attitude change.
    This condition impairs peoples rational and moral judgment.

O.T Biblical Ideology
    Gives people contradictory beliefs that will go against their PURE Consciousness.

Yahweh, is “the Jealous One” (Exodus 34:14)
    Yahweh taught the Hebrews contempt for the deities of their neighbours, making them, in the eyes of these neighbours, as “race hated ”
    The war code of Deuteronomy 20, which commands to exterminate “any living thing” in nearby conquered cities,
    Yahweh is the most cruel of all national and military gods, even by the standards of all those ''gods'' IN biblical time.
    Yahweh unable to cope with the frustration and humiliation, and consumed with the lust of vengeance
    GENERATIONS have been trained up to believe a psychopath father Lord God who portrays all other nations as repulsive idolaters.

however

When the Gospel was declared it was heralded as ''PEACE ON EARTH AND GOODWILL towards all men''
    We can see - the O.T. Jealous Lord Yahweh, [except for the Hebrews], all others are repulsive idolaters
    These conflicting portraits of 2 gods, unbeknown actually gives religious people psychopathic stress
    THE disguise comes before THE deception
    What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the O.T Yahweh?
    Why did Christianity become another religion that is dominated by men and discriminates against, even persecutes, women
    Contrary to mainstream belief, Jesus did not discriminate against women but wanted to raise them up to a status of complete equality with men.

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    Charles Baudelaire wrote

Do those who worship the O.T. Lord Yahweh end up with the psychopathic “personality” of the Jewish God portrayed in the Bible.
    remembering whom ye sit under ye become like

also remembering
    People have been reading it for more than a hundred generations, SO~~~~
    * how it has shaped their worldview,
    and
    * How it continues to shape the worldview of many Leaders

Cognitive Dissonance
    2 big words few understand - do you know what they mean?

This condition impairs peoples rational and moral judgment.

O.T Biblical Ideology
    Gives people contradictory beliefs that will go against their PURE Consciousness.

Yahweh, is “the Jealous One” (Exodus 34:14)
    Yahweh taught the Hebrews contempt for the deities of their neighbours, making them, in the eyes of these neighbours, as “race hated ”
    The war code of Deuteronomy 20, which commands to exterminate “any living thing” in nearby conquered cities,
    Yahweh is the most cruel of all national and military gods, even by the standards of all those ''gods'' IN biblical time.
    Yahweh unable to cope with the frustration and humiliation, and consumed with the lust of vengeance
    GENERATIONS have been trained up to believe a psychopath father Lord God who portrays all other nations as repulsive idolaters.

however

When the Gospel was declared it was heralded as ''PEACE ON EARTH AND GOODWILL towards all men''
    We can see - the O.T. Jealous Lord Yahweh, [except for the Hebrews], all others are repulsive idolaters
    These conflicting portraits of 2 gods, unbeknown actually gives religious people psychopathic stress
    Remember Lucy, Jezebel was a psychopath, she hated Yah and His people too, and ye sure show her psychopathic stress.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

His finest trick, is to convince the world that he is God.'' hmmm cont. SEEKING Truth

RELIGIOUS CONSISTENCY
    ''Houston we have a problem''?
    why? because
    Jesus' retort becomes exceedingly problematic.

Matthew 12:22-30 narrates a story we're all familiar with
    -Jesus heals a "demon-possessed blind and mute" boy, to which the Pharisees slander by claiming that Jesus must be of Beelzebub because only by Satan can demons be cast out.

EXAMPLE.
    A theological standard of most O.T. writers was that Yahweh is Sovereign
    The literature of the O.T. that means Yahweh controls everything.
    In Exodus 4:11 is just one example of expressing this theological STANDARD:
    “Who makes a person dumb or deaf, gives sight or makes blind?
    Is it not I, Yahweh!”
    The O.T. Lord Yahweh is accredited with bringing leprosy onto individuals in the book of Leviticus,
    * and in general there are no demons, demonic-possessions, nor Satan in this literature; there is simply the pure and the impure.

This is a completely different and contradictory view than that presented in Matthew.
    HOW?
    if we were to impose the beliefs, + views of the Yahweh of Exodus 4:11 onto these Gospel passages, then the Pharisees might indeed have a valid point.
    For Jesus' retort
    "Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation, and every city or house divided against itself will not stand.
    If Satan casts out Satan, he is divided against himself"
    (Matt 12:25-26)

This utterance then becomes ironically self-condemning.
    why?
    According to Exodus 4:11 it is Yahweh who makes individuals mute, blind, deaf.
    so~~~
    And if Jesus casts out "this Yahweh" in the name of His Father
    * then it's not an issue of Satan casting out Satan, but Yahweh casting out Yahweh!
    Or
    to put in in more objective terms~~~ the Yahweh of the Torah O.T. is in stark contradiction to the heavenly Father of the gospel writers!

hurrah
    not one honest truth seeker can refute such a revelation.
    Jesus speaks in the gospels to his disciples are “Follow me!”
    (Mk 1:16, 2:14; Matt 4:19, 8:22, 9:9; Lk 5:11, 5:27, 9:59-62; Jn 1:43).
    What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the O.T Yahweh?
    Why did Christianity become another religion that is dominated by men and discriminates against, even persecutes, women
    Contrary to mainstream belief, Jesus did not discriminate against women but wanted to raise them up to a status of complete equality with men.

A religious occuptation is

TO DEFEND THE BIBLE.

BUT the true fact is
    the TRUTH NEEDS no defence - it simple ''''''IS''''''''

Christian apologists.
    AKA - to ''apologise''' for all manner of '''godly immorality''' and to make it acceptable to the pews therefore making an ''apologist'' without a pure consciousness.
    hmmm
    [an offspring of Cain perhaps?
    as a Hu-man and a religious hybrid representing the serpent]

these people in general perceive their mission as one of “defending” the Bible.
    But what this often boils down to is defending a particular personally held belief about the Bible
    In other words, they seek to defend their ideas inherent on their own theological understanding = based on religious indoctrinations

This is a far cry from actually knowing and understanding the actual beliefs and competing messages of the individual authors of the Bible.

COMPETING MESSAGES
    the old wine versus the new wine - is a competing message.

cont..................... seeking the facts presented.

NOW Remember that O.T. Lord Yahweh taught the Jews, that they have no individual souls - which is tantamount to claiming their souls for himself,
    We can say that the Mosaic covenant has the nature of a Faustian pact:

Israel will obtain every worldly success in exchange of his soul:
    “you, out of all peoples, shall be my personal possession”
    (Exodus 19:5).

THE FRUIT
    NOW compare Yahweh’s promise to his people that they will rule over “every other nation in the world” if only they “faithfully obey the voice of Yahweh your God, by keeping and observing all his commandments”
    [Deuteronomy 28:1],
    with Satan’s bargain with Jesus in
    [Matthew 4:8-10:]
    “the devil showed him all the kingdoms of the world and their splendor. And he said to him, ‘I will give you all these, if you fall at my feet and do me homage.’”

why so many contradictions?

“the Bible is a collection of contradictory texts,”
    ask
    Would this be an objective statement or a subjective statement?
    And more importantly why is there contradictions?
    The biblical text itself says that it is composed of numerous contradictory texts and traditions, regardless of what you or I may think, feel, or believe.

what does the word CONTRADICTION mean?

contradiction.
    a combination of statements, ideas, or features which are opposed to one another.
    the statement of a position opposite to one already made.
    example
    The O.T. bible : Yahweh declaring that only Aaron's line can officiate as his priests and Yahweh declaring that all Levite line can officiate as priest;
    Yahweh declaring that sin is atoned through confession and Yahweh declaring that sin is only expiated through the sacrificial cult, no exceptions;
    Yahweh declaring that he gave laws and commandments at Sinai and Yahweh declaring that he only gave the Ten Commandments at Sinai;
    Yahweh commanding to exterminate all the Canaanites without pity and Yahweh declaring to tolerate them and live in their midst;
    Yahweh declaring that the wilderness generation were disloyal and rebellious and Yahweh declaring that they were a paradigm of loyalty and faith;
    Yahweh declaring that he may be offered sacrifices at any altar and Yahweh declaring that there is only one altar where sacrifices are to be offered up;
    Yahweh declaring that the people saw him at Sinai and Yahweh declaring that they only heard his voice;
    Yahweh declaring that circumcision is an eternal covenant and keeping the land depends on observing this very commandment and Yahweh declaring the Mosaic laws as the covenant and keeping the land is dependent on keeping these laws;
    etc etc etc

ask - how does the bible function when it contains thousands of conflicting ideas?
    Its a divided house?

“And Yahweh regretted that he had made mankind on the earth and he was grieved to his heart”
    (Gen 6:6)
    “God is not a man that he would lie, or a human being that he would regret.”
    Numbers 23:19
    The bible brings together multiple, and contradictory, images and theologies of Israel’s deity.
    The fruit of bible reading makes a person at 6s and 7s
    To be "at sixes and sevens" is an idiom used to describe a state of confusion or disarray
    AKA
    Organised Cruelty

“the Bible is a collection of contradictory texts,”
    ask
    Would this be an objective statement or a subjective statement?
    And more importantly why is there contradictions?
    The biblical text itself says that it is composed of numerous contradictory texts and traditions, regardless of what you or I may think, feel, or believe.

what does the word CONTRADICTION mean?

example
    The O.T. bible : Yahweh declaring that only Aaron's line can officiate as his priests and Yahweh declaring that all Levite line can officiate as priest;
    Yahweh declaring that sin is atoned through confession and Yahweh declaring that sin is only expiated through the sacrificial cult, no exceptions;
    Yahweh declaring that he gave laws and commandments at Sinai and Yahweh declaring that he only gave the Ten Commandments at Sinai;
    Yahweh commanding to exterminate all the Canaanites without pity and Yahweh declaring to tolerate them and live in their midst;
    Yahweh declaring that the wilderness generation were disloyal and rebellious and Yahweh declaring that they were a paradigm of loyalty and faith;
    Yahweh declaring that he may be offered sacrifices at any altar and Yahweh declaring that there is only one altar where sacrifices are to be offered up;
    Yahweh declaring that the people saw him at Sinai and Yahweh declaring that they only heard his voice;
    Yahweh declaring that circumcision is an eternal covenant and keeping the land depends on observing this very commandment and Yahweh declaring the Mosaic laws as the covenant and keeping the land is dependent on keeping these laws;
    etc etc etc

ask - how does the bible function when it contains thousands of conflicting ideas?
    Its a divided house?

The bible brings together multiple, and contradictory, images and theologies of Israel’s deity.
    The fruit of bible reading makes a person at 6s and 7s
    To be "at sixes and sevens" is an idiom used to describe a state of confusion or disarray
    AKA
    Organised Cruelty
    Lucy J.

It the Bible only seems contradictory to Jezebel UNBELIEVERS that can't understand it as ye do, and your conjured up statements above are false.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

This is exactly what you do Lucy.

verb (used with object), con·jured, con·jur·ing.

1to affect or influence by or as if by invocation or spell.

2to effect, produce, bring, etc., by or as by magic:
    to conjure a miracle.

3to call upon or command (a devil or spirit) by invocation or spell.

https://www.google.com/search?q=conj...=1574110693119

And Lucy Jezebel is being exposed as to what she does for all to see, even though she re-posts it from other jargon wizards.

Confused values....make a confused belief

AND THE FRUIT IS ALWAYS A DIVIDED HOUSE and a house that CANNOT STAND - A HOUSE BUILT ON SAND.

A CONTRADICTORY GOD MAKES FOR A CONFUSED PEOPLE
    WHERE DOES CONFUSION spring from?

THE FRUIT INSPECTION
    if you look at the whole of nature and all creation = nothing about its creation or creator is CONFUSED
    SO~~~
    WHERE DOES CONFUSION spring from - who is the ''AUTHOR OF CONFUSION''???

DO YOU KNOW? LOOK AT THIS STATEMENT AGAIN - RECONSIDER WHAT IS SAYS
    Charles Baudelaire wrote
    DO YOU know the FRUITS OF MESSIAH?- LOVE JOY PEACE
    DO YOU know the FRUITS OF THE SERPENT.- MURDER LIES THIEF DESTRUCTION

WHAT WOULD BE THE FRUIT OF CONFUSION?
    WHAT IS THE FRUIT of a christian apologist - The English word “apology” comes from a Greek word which basically means “to give a defense.”
    The English word “apology” comes from a Greek word which basically means “to give a defense.”
    Christian apologetics, then, is the science of giving a defense of the Christian faith.
    How does apologics account for the 2 different priesthoods? Levi and Aaron?
    These two priestly groups that we know of wrote texts aimed at legitimating their right as sole officiating high priests and mediators to Yahweh.
    These two priestly schools— called the Aaronids and the Levites—had vastly different and competing views on religion, the role of the cult and its priesthood and justify each guild’s claims.

2 cults.
    It is not surprising that texts written by Aaronid priests should present Yahweh declaring that the priesthood belongs to Aaron’s descendants only,
    * and texts written by Levites have Yahweh claim that all Levites are chosen to be Yahweh’s priests.
    The Bible is chock-full of examples like this

RELIGION NEEDS C.U.L.T. busters
    Last edited by LucySmith; 11-18-2019 at 05:54 PM. Reason: 2 cults

AND THE FRUIT IS ALWAYS A DIVIDED HOUSE and a house that CANNOT STAND - A HOUSE BUILT ON SAND.

A CONTRADICTORY GOD MAKES FOR A CONFUSED PEOPLE
    WHERE DOES CONFUSION spring from?

THE FRUIT INSPECTION
    if you look at the whole of nature and all creation = nothing about its creation or creator is CONFUSED
    SO~~~
    WHERE DOES CONFUSION spring from - who is the ''AUTHOR OF CONFUSION''???

DO YOU KNOW? LOOK AT THIS STATEMENT AGAIN - RECONSIDER WHAT IS SAYS

DO YOU know the FRUITS OF MESSIAH?- LOVE JOY PEACE
    DO YOU know the FRUITS OF THE SERPENT.- MURDER LIES THIEF DESTRUCTION

WHAT WOULD BE THE FRUIT OF CONFUSION?
    WHAT IS THE FRUIT of a christian apologist - The English word “apology” comes from a Greek word which basically means “to give a defense.”
    The English word “apology” comes from a Greek word which basically means “to give a defense.”
    Christian apologetics, then, is the science of giving a defense of the Christian faith.
    How does apologics account for the 2 different priesthoods? Levi and Aaron?
    These two priestly groups that we know of wrote texts aimed at legitimating their right as sole officiating high priests and mediators to Yahweh.
    These two priestly schools— called the Aaronids and the Levites—had vastly different and competing views on religion, the role of the cult and its priesthood and justify each guild’s claims.

2 cults.
    It is not surprising that texts written by Aaronid priests should present Yahweh declaring that the priesthood belongs to Aaron’s descendants only,
    * and texts written by Levites have Yahweh claim that all Levites are chosen to be Yahweh’s priests.
    The Bible is chock-full of examples like this

RELIGION NEEDS C.U.L.T. busters
    And Lucy J.

Charles Baudelaire wrote
    Ye are helping and promoting the devil to do this, ye conjure up falsehoods/LIES and promote them like the devil does, for the devil is a liar.

Running to more WIZARDS.

That's it Lucy J. run and get more of ye internet wizards conjured up dogma to post on here.

the O.T. BIBLE C.U.L.T.?

IS IT TRUE OF FALSE?
    2 VYING PRIESTHOODS.- A CULT.
    BTW
    BIBLE EXPERTS tell us there were 4 different writers with a different agenda and style in the O.T.
    Each of the 4 give their style with an agenda on ''what Yahweh'' said.
    Hence all these contradictions.

THE CHRISIAN Fundamentalist might respond by saying that the proper meaning and understanding of the Bible’s texts only come through divine guidance or inspiration, usually understood at the whims of the reader NOW THAT IS apologetics

IS IT TRUE OF FALSE?
    2 VYING PRIESTHOODS.- A CULT.
    BTW
    BIBLE EXPERTS tell us there were 4 different writers with a different agenda and style in the O.T.
    Each of the 4 give their style with an agenda on ''what Yahweh'' said.
    Hence all these contradictions.

THE CHRISIAN Fundamentalist might respond by saying that the proper meaning and understanding of the Bible’s texts only come through divine guidance or inspiration, usually understood at the whims of the reader NOW THAT IS apologetics
    Lucy J. ye are teaching from CULTS, the conjuring internet cults that ye follow.

few bible readers know that yahwehism was assembled from 4 sources

the Pentateuch is a compilation of four originally independent documents: the Jahwist (J), Elohist (E), Deuteronomist (D), and Priestly (P) sources.
    Apparently= they crafted their narratives and how their competing theological views, beliefs, and ideologies were woven into their narratives, and even expressed through the mouthpiece of their god!

THE CULT OF 4 SOURCES
    SOME SAY Yahweh spoke to Abraham, 1st others say it was later - that Yahweh spoke 1st too moses

the 4 cults
    Yahwists code
    sometimes refer to Yahwism as “Israelism” and to themselves as “True Israelites.”
    Anyone who calls God by a name other than “Yahweh” (such as “God”) or who accepts the oral tradition of the Jews is not a True Israelite and has bought into a false religion.
    According to Yahwism, Christianity and most versions of Judaism are false religions.

Priestly code,
    is one of the four original sources of the Pentateuch (the first five books of the Old Testament).
    The priestly writings are so named because they emphasize the priestly tradition or interest, giving detailed explanations and descriptions of ritual laws and procedures.
    Yahweh declares that he himself did reveal himself and his name from the earliest generation of mankind onward AND Yahweh asserts that he did not reveal himself nor his name until Moses at Sinai.

Elohista code
    name given by the critics to the presumed author of the earlier part of the Pentateuch whose work in it they allege is distinguished by the use of the word Elohim for God he is to be distinguished from the Jehovist the presumed author of the later portions from his use on the other hand of the word Jehovah for God.

“Deuteronomist code”
    The editing and rewriting of the book of Deuteronomy ended sometime in the 5th century BC and most likely in Babylon where many of the royal aristocracy, scribes, and priests lived during and even after the exile of 587 BC.
    There, the Deuteronomic scribes reworked the traditions that were handed down to them and updated them to reflect their current exilic condition and to express their hopes of returning to the land.
    to conclude
    the Deuteronomist saw himself rewriting, reshaping, and altering the stories narrated in his earlier sources so that they reflected and reinforced his own theological and ideological program, even to the point of altering what Moses and Yahweh were claimed to have said in those earlier sources.

perhaps the works of the Kenite clan [ the offspring of the serpent] who re-interpreted the O.T.
    re-interpret
    interpret (something) in a new or different light.
    notice- can it be 'proven'? = only by the fruit that CULT bears.
    O.T. religious cult-ure - that always ended in some type of ''''DIVINE ''judgements and '''DIVINE ''''slaughter
    ''murder bloodlusting and more murder and death is everywhere and not a drop of divine mercy and holy spirit impartation of love peace and joy''

- RECONSIDER WHAT IS SAYS
    Charles Baudelaire wrote

ask? is there a way to escape THE CULT OF RELIGION AND CULTURE

The Bible reveals that OUR FATHER'S love is big enough to allow humanity’s violent projections,
    as He works with us + to bring us into a higher revelation of truth and love.
    After all, the N.T GOODNEWS AND GOOD WILL Bible also inspires the most powerful visions of compassion, social justice, kindness, peacemaking, and love of enemies.

So I’ve had to wrestle into a new understanding of God, where the higher way revealed by Jesus trumps the violent projections of mankind onto the God of their forefathers.
    I have resolved to simply focus on Jesus, WHO SAID ''FOLLOW ME'' since I believe he is the highest revelation of God
    – a God who gives me peace and hope and yet never lets me be comfortable in sin or apathy.
    A God who demonstrates reckless, furious, self-giving love and pro-active empathy for humanity and is dedicated to justice for the oppressed and victimized.
    A God who is with us and for us.
    A God like Jesus.