Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: to have an ''unquenchable spiritual curiosity''

Hmmm. Spiritual curiosity - called

''THE CLOAK OF INVISIBILITY''

Jesus had such a cloak when He put it on to escape the Religious Jews 11 times = they plotted to kill Him '' but HE disappeared from their sight.''

We need to become truly aware of the world around us and the presence of His christ power within it, only then we can live wisely and faithfully.
    Is this cloak of invisibility part of The Glory.?
    Glory is not just a word, but A WORK.
    WE ARE TO GO FROM ONE TYPE OF GLORY WORK INTO THE NEXT STAGE OF GLORY WORK - from glory to glory.

In Messiah was the christ power verb at work....it was ever present..... This divine invisibility enabled Jesus to pass unnoticed through a violent mob.

there are 31 verses on cloaks in the bible.
    isaw this one 1st

Acts 12:8
    And the angel said to him, "Gird yourself and put on your sandals."
    And he did so.
    And he said to him, "Wrap your cloak around you and follow me."
    i noticed the #s 12 and 8
    in bible numerics # 8 is new begining and new life
    in bible numerics #12 is the government of God and His kingdom

i always feel there is whole new exciting incredible world to explode from within, AKA - this USER FRIENDLY KNOWLEDGE of the marvelous verb '''CHRIST''''
    are you following the JUDAS GOAT?
    The church was intended to be God’s store house for the benefit of the people in their time of need.
    It was never intended to be the private game preserve of a pastor or his ministerial staff.
    The trouble is, most ministries benefit the pastor and the church more than they benefit the community.

seeing i am on the'''' revelational track'' = theré is also another blessing

never used.
    HOW AMAZING WE ALL SEEM SO IDIOTIC PURILE AND BASICALLY MAD....
    - not even to CONSIDER MESSIAH walking in His glory here, AND displaying so many glorious attributes for us that sets the captives free
    SAYING
    ''look at Me peeps'' = come on now, GO IMITATE ME''
    imitation
    /the action of using someone or something as a model.
    "a child learns to speak by imitation"
    synonyms:
    emulation, copying, following, echoing, parroting
    "learning by imitation"
    an act of imitating a person's speech or mannerisms, especially for comic effect.
    synonyms:
    impersonation, impression,
    synonyms:
    copy, simulation, reproduction, replica;
    - no one even says ''hey there hang on, what went wrong
    WELL the problems began as
    - the pews turned left into the BROADWAY AND LOST THE divinely ordained BLESSINGS
    sigh

Math 17 v 27
    "But so that we may not cause offense, go to the lake and throw out your line.
    Take the first fish you catch; open its mouth and you will find a four-drachma coin.
    Take it and give it to them for my tax and yours."
    page5_blog_entry0_2.gif

take the verse #s [bible numerics]

#17 - number 17 is a symbol of victory and perfection
    #27- number 27 is the number of the Ministry of Salvation

We must first receive the Power of Salvation in order to do the work of the Ministry of Salvation.

without the gospels power = NO MINISTRY.
    WHY SO
    its an i.m.p.e.r.f.e.c.t. GOSPEL being preached with NO POWER

the New Covenant “kills” the flesh by the Sword of the Spirit, leading to TRUE Salvation of spirit soul and body here.
    This death of the flesh and resurrection as a new creation is symbolized by baptism.
    The Ministry of Salvation, as preached by the overcomers under the anointing of the feast of Tabernacles, is a pure word.

warning
    without the activity of the ''Christ power verb within '', you preachers can flap your jaws 24/7 and no one gets saved - in the truest sense of the word
    The church was intended to be God’s store house for the benefit of the people in their time of need.
    It was never intended to be the private game preserve of a pastor or his ministerial staff.
    The trouble is, most ministries benefit the pastor and the church more than they benefit the community.

His overcomer AKA - His Ekklesia

live in their Father's best
    john 10 v 10
    as this CHRIST POWER VERB IS BEING FULLY ESTABLISHED WITHIN THEM.
    HOW?
    BY A miraculous provision from OUR FATHER IS the privilege of sonship
    It displays more vividly the bounty of God’s resources and His willingness to supply them to His sons.
    The lesson of the fish with the gold coin is similar to what Jesus gives when telling His disciples to seek first the kingdom of God:

Therefore do not be anxious, saying, “What shall we eat?” or “What shall we drink?” or “What shall we wear?”
    For the Gentiles seek after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them all.
    But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you.
    (Matt. 6:31–33)

NOTICE THE WAY TO RECEIVE HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS!!!

N e w s...

The resumption of animals sacrifices September 25

Sep 10, 2019
    Israeli Jews have scheduled the resumption of animal sacrifices (on the Mount of Olives) for September 25, 2019.
    This tramples on the blood of Christ and is the final rejection of the true Messiah in our day just prior to the final destruction of Jerusalem prophesied in Jeremiah 19:10, 11.

I am not sure why they chose September 25, since by most calculations the first day of the new year (Rosh Hoshana) is September 30.
    Rosh Hoshana is traditionally the beginning of creation.
    Nonetheless, while they no doubt view this as a time of rejoicing, it is actually the opposite.
    I have long held the view that when they offer their first animal sacrifice, it will mark the beginning of the end of Jerusalem in our time.

https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/1...oahs-covenant/

Another purpose of the conference and the organization of the 70 Nations is to begin the return of the lost ten-tribes of Israel.

“The establishment of the modern State of Israel began the process of the ingathering of the exiles,” Rabbi Weiss explained.
    “In the past, people who were descended from Jews would fade away and never return.
    We are blessed to live in an age when so many of these people are discovering their roots in the Jewish people and are reconnecting to this.
    But the next step is to raise awareness so that the lost ten-tribes of Israel can return as well, as prophesied.”

Here they say that it marks the start of the return of the lost tribes of Israel.
    This ought to be an eye opener to most Christians, who have been told that the Jews are Israel.
    To be sure, the rabbi quoted above confuses the issue by saying that the Israelites “are discovering their roots in the Jewish people.”

Sorry, their roots are not in the Jewish people.
    Israel and Judah were separate nations after the death of Solomon.
    The lost tribes were never called “Jews,” because Jew is just an English term that is short for Judah.
    The Israelites were not of Judah.

The Israelites held the birthright, because the tribes of Joseph led Israel, and his sons were given the birthright, even as Judah held the right of rulership (1 Chronicles 5:1, 2).
    They had distinct callings.

When Israel and Judah are reunited, it will not be under a racial banner.
    Israel and Judah can come together only under the Kingship of Jesus Christ (Hosea 1:11).

If the Jews reject Jesus Christ as the Lamb of God and decide to stay with animal sacrifices, there can be no unification with Israel.
    Any genealogical Israelites who return to Judaism are giving up their birthright and are identifying themselves as children of Hagar, the earthly Jerusalem (Galatians 4:25).
    The children of Hagar are not inheritors of the Kingdom but must be “cast out” (Galatians 4:30).

So if they do indeed begin to sacrifice animals, I believe it will mark the beginning of the end for Jerusalem.
    It will start a countdown toward the casting out of Hagar once and for all.

https://www.gods-kingdom-ministries....-september-25/

what is A YHWH? .......................TIME to open the curiousity box????

YHWH
    tetragrammaton-related-masoretic-vowel-points.jpg

the multiform CIPHER ENCRYPTED PROTECTED PASSWORD TO ACCESS AN INTRANET THAT SURVIVED THE FALL (SHUT-OFF) OF THE ATLANTIS GRIDS, and could be still operated in a very limited manner?
    What all this means is a super advanced race with a very different technology CALLED antropomorphized technology,.

THE GODS AKA -
    Exodus 33:20
    But He said, “You cannot see My face; for no man shall see Me, and live.”
    AHWEH or YHWH
    Well anyone versed in gnosis will tell you that YHWH is a seal, most likely linked to a computer password linked to the Atlantean Etheric Crystal Grids which intricately connects us to genetics and the degradation of which has been caused by the lunar invasion and subsequent fall of those crystal grids.

WHAT IS THIS?
    Atlantean Etheric Crystal Grids

IF you have not yet gathered that in very ancient times and way before officially accepted history, much more advanced civilizations existed which utilized the etheric Frequency-Modulated crystal (Krystos) Grids to power and serve as medium of shareable transmission of a type of Organic Living Internet which ultimately not only changed things “on the screen” so to speak but altered the surrounding “reality” itself, then you have not been really reading at all.
    the expression Demiurgic Technology means;
    THAT “IHVH” (“IHWH” OR “YHWH”) KNOWN AS THE TETRAGRAMMATON CANNOT BE THE SO CALLED “NAME OF GOD” IS EVIDENT IN THE FACT THAT THERE IS A NAME (Tetragrammaton) TO DENOTE THE NAME “IHWH”, THUS IT’S STANDS AS SELF EVIDENT THAT THIS IS NOT A NAME BUT A CIPHER-CODE

the etheric Frequency-Modulated crystal (Krystos) Grids
    Are the wavelengths that use the Universal Language of Light to transmit messages.
    what was it used for?
    to support a higher-dimensional existence on Atlantis.
    It seems some Atlantis people had light bodies and the grid was smashed yet parts remain like ley lines????
    earthgrid-new-smaller.jpg

have you seen 1 of these?
    electro_chem.jpg

yes/no/maybe?
    hmmmm
    are you thinking?
    what about?
    Ethical Principles in the Creation of Artificial Minds

---------------------------------------------------------added info

https://www.supertorchritual.com/dor...antean-portal/
    Last edited by LucySmith; 09-15-2019 at 11:18 PM. Reason: some added info

The two faces of Jezebel the water skin bottle.

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    YHWH
    tetragrammaton-related-masoretic-vowel-points.jpg

the multiform CIPHER ENCRYPTED PROTECTED PASSWORD TO ACCESS AN INTRANET THAT SURVIVED THE FALL (SHUT-OFF) OF THE ATLANTIS GRIDS, and could be still operated in a very limited manner?
    What all this means is a super advanced race with a very different technology CALLED antropomorphized technology,.

THE GODS AKA -

AHWEH or YHWH
    Well anyone versed in gnosis will tell you that YHWH is a seal, most likely linked to a computer password linked to the Atlantean Etheric Crystal Grids which intricately connects us to genetics and the degradation of which has been caused by the lunar invasion and subsequent fall of those crystal grids.

WHAT IS THIS?
    Atlantean Etheric Crystal Grids

IF you have not yet gathered that in very ancient times and way before officially accepted history, much more advanced civilizations existed which utilized the etheric Frequency-Modulated crystal (Krystos) Grids to power and serve as medium of shareable transmission of a type of Organic Living Internet which ultimately not only changed things “on the screen” so to speak but altered the surrounding “reality” itself, then you have not been really reading at all.
    the expression Demiurgic Technology means;
    THAT “IHVH” (“IHWH” OR “YHWH”) KNOWN AS THE TETRAGRAMMATON CANNOT BE THE SO CALLED “NAME OF GOD” IS EVIDENT IN THE FACT THAT THERE IS A NAME (Tetragrammaton) TO DENOTE THE NAME “IHWH”, THUS IT’S STANDS AS SELF EVIDENT THAT THIS IS NOT A NAME BUT A CIPHER-CODE

the etheric Frequency-Modulated crystal (Krystos) Grids
    Are the wavelengths that use the Universal Language of Light to transmit messages.
    what was it used for?
    to support a higher-dimensional existence on Atlantis.
    It seems some Atlantis people had light bodies and the grid was smashed yet parts remain like ley lines????
    earthgrid-new-smaller.jpg

have you seen 1 of these?
    electro_chem.jpg

yes/no/maybe?
    hmmmm
    are you thinking?
    what about?
    Ethical Principles in the Creation of Artificial Minds

---------------------------------------------------------added info

https://www.supertorchritual.com/dor...antean-portal/
    Lucy J.

This LAST website that you gave, do ye NEVER even see ABOUT them?

I quote:
    Future Knowledge
    Philosophy of Multicontextuality

by Goro Adachi (supertorchritual.com)
    [Originally published as a contributing chapter
    in “The Sync Book” (9/11/2011

You are going to die. You know it. I know it.

This life, this thing you think is you, it’s gonna to end. It’s gonna happen. Just a matter of time.

That’s one of the very few certainties in life, and that’s where we ought to begin. Death. The awareness that we all have only a limited amount of time in this world. Time is indeed of the essence. We need to do what we need and want to do while we can. Scratch that. Before anything else, we need to realize what we want. We are going to die. That’s the situation. The question is “What are we supposed to do?”
    Please read here:https://www.supertorchritual.com/about/

Yea, Jezebel Lucy loves to channel her spirit Guroos, she speaks one thing out of one side of her mouth about NEVER DYING, and she's immortal, then Jezebel Lucy speaks out of the other side of her mouth leading people to her DEATH Gurus.

Jezebel Lucy does the very thing that Jezebel and Ahab did also below.

Manasseh was twelve years old when he began to reign, and reigned fifty and five years in Jerusalem. And his mother's name was Hephzibah.

And he did that which was evil in the sight of the LORD, after the abominations of the heathen, whom the LORD cast out before the children of Israel.

For he built up again the high places which Hezekiah his father had destroyed; and he reared up altars for Baal, and made a grove, as did Ahab king of Israel; and worshipped all the host of heaven, and served them. 2 Kings 21:1-3

http://www.blbclassic.org/Bible.cfm?...21&v=6&t=KJV#6

; and he reared up altars for Baal, and made a grove, as did Ahab king of Israel;
    Who was Ahab? Jezebel's husband.

1.water skin bottle

2.necromancer

1.necromancer, one who evokes the dead

2.ghost, spirit of a dead one

3.practice of necromancy

3.one that has a familiar spirit

http://www.blbclassic.org/lang/lexic...ngs=H178&t=KJV

These are all of the scriptures that Lucy J breaks and disobeys, and Spying allows evil to flourish on this forum as he did in his family, and then he THINKS that he will be let off the hook by the Almighty, he better think again.

And next Lucy J. will be saying, Oh my Saviour Jesus...he gives me eternal life...even though I break his word and will...oh bless you my lawless saviour.

And Lucy J. does the very thing that she accuses me, Eliyah of doing, now aint that her pattern.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

Smile Really Jezebel, do ye really have love of good and hatred of evil?

And about ye tagline again Lucy J.

The evidence of being a child of God is the love of good and hatred of evil.
    It is an inborn hatred of unjustness and whatsoever causes the suffering of others, such as lies, theft, and cruelties and a love of whatsoever is kindness and mercy done towards others.
    The Love of Good is not confined to a culture or a religion, but is universal; neither taught nor acquired, but is inborn, within the Spiritual heart; it is a matter of one's Spiritual nature.
    Really Jezebel, do ye really have love of good and hatred of evil?

Not according to ye own posts on this forum, because ye are always telling others to disobey and disregard the commandments, and what does the apostle John have to say about that?

He/She Lucy J. that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him/her. 1 John 2:4.

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...at+saith&t=KJV

For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous. 1 John 5:3.

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...e+of+God&t=KJV

Really Jezebel, do ye really have love of good and hatred of evil? Not according to thee apostle John, Messiah's beloved disciple ye don't, and he calls ye a LIAR, which indeed ye really are.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

have you noticed the 3 major religions all

LIVE IN THE PAST

NEVER ATTAINING
    ALWAYS WAITING
    ALWAYS ANCIENT

ITS CALLED A "NEGATIVE SYNCHRONICITY"
    THE 3 MAJOR RELIGIONS ARE BASED UPON A NEGATIVE FREQUENCY OF DEVOLVING aka - A subject of Punishment,

its THE BAD APPLE SYNDROME
    * a bad apple is added to a bucket full of good apples and all the apples go BAD,
    * all the good apples are PUNISHED for the 1 bad apple.

''we are spirits having a momentary material experience,''
    but as spirits we are held captive to being PUNISHED in our material existence

Messiah came to change our negative punishment existence into a positive freedom existence
    the object is to BE IT ''''NOW'''' not when we are dead,

we need to live in '''NOW TIME''
    how?
    TO STEP OUTSIDE THE BOX OF NEGATIVE TIME here AND TO LEARN HOW TO LIVE in - HIS ever-present now here

how do we do it?
    only 1 way

the faith walk will bring us OUT FROM the COUNTERFEIT - proof - Jesus walked BY faith and lived OUTSIDE the captivity of this 3D dimension
    it was never by ''what He did'' but was made possible, as He ''heard from His father'' on THE WAY ....................out.

to WALK BY FAITH - YOU MUST HEAR FIRST - THEN DO,
    THIS ALONE BREAKS THE CAPTIVITY CYCLE.

LIVE IN THE PAST

NEVER ATTAINING
    ALWAYS WAITING
    ALWAYS ANCIENT

ITS CALLED A "NEGATIVE SYNCHRONICITY"
    THE 3 MAJOR RELIGIONS ARE BASED UPON A NEGATIVE FREQUENCY OF DEVOLVING aka - A subject of Punishment,

its THE BAD APPLE SYNDROME
    * a bad apple is added to a bucket full of good apples and all the apples go BAD,
    * all the good apples are PUNISHED for the 1 bad apple.

''we are spirits having a momentary material experience,''
    but as spirits we are held captive to being PUNISHED in our material existence

Messiah came to change our negative punishment existence into a positive freedom existence
    the object is to BE IT ''''NOW'''' not when we are dead,

we need to live in '''NOW TIME''
    how?
    TO STEP OUTSIDE THE BOX OF NEGATIVE TIME here AND TO LEARN HOW TO LIVE in - HIS ever-present now here

how do we do it?
    only 1 way

the faith walk will bring us OUT FROM the COUNTERFEIT - proof - Jesus walked BY faith and lived OUTSIDE the captivity of this 3D dimension
    it was never by ''what He did'' but was made possible, as He ''heard from His father'' on THE WAY ....................out.

to WALK BY FAITH - YOU MUST HEAR FIRST - THEN DO,
    THIS ALONE BREAKS THE CAPTIVITY CYCLE.
    Yea right, Jesus walked by faith, but ye sure don't.

YHWH - a password / a myth / or the truth????.............. no one knows.

but the fruits of this ''password, this myth or the truth'' are revealed.
    so under the revealed fruits ask yourself

= do i wish to live under that regime yes/no/maybe?

SO~~~~
    if your assessment is to say NO - walk away and never return ESCAPE and be freed.

THE FRUITS
    the cult of Yahweh is a death cult
    and
    its founders and elite priests are still peddling it ~~
    Its morally is completely perverse , depraved, sick, demonic AND, screwed up!!
    Anyone partaking of its horror actions AGAINST OTHERS and practice its ways should be handed over to a mental illness hospice.
    They and their wicked god are the embodiment of pathological depravity.

the warning is
    All religious People soaking in this depravity and perverted morality become like those they willingly sit under.

but the fruits of this ''password, this myth or the truth'' are revealed.
    so under the revealed fruits ask yourself

= do i wish to live under that regime yes/no/maybe?

SO~~~~
    if your assessment is to say NO - walk away and never return ESCAPE and be freed.

THE FRUITS
    the cult of Yahweh is a death cult
    and
    its founders and elite priests are still peddling it ~~
    Its morallity is completely perverse , depraved, sick, demonic AND, screwed up!!
    Anyone partaking of its horror actions AGAINST OTHERS and practice its ways should be handed over to a mental illness hospice.
    They and their wicked god are the embodiment of pathological depravity.

the warning is
    All religious People soaking in this depravity and perverted morality become like those they willingly sit under.
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    John 14 v 8'
    Philip asks Jesus show us the Father.
    Jesus replied. ''If you see ME and My ministry you see MY FATHER'' [paraphrased]
    THE FRUITS OF IMMANUEL were the same as His Father
    The Way, the Truth, and the Life
    …If you had known Me, you would know My Father as well.
    From now on you do know Him and have seen Him.”
    8Philip said to Him, “Lord, show us the Father, and that will be enough for us.”
    9Jesus replied,
    “Philip, I have been with you all this time, and still you do not know Me?
    Anyone who has seen Me has seen the Father.
    How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’?…
    Berean Study Bible

therefore
    'proving NO ONE had ever seen the Father before the MESSIAH'S ADVENT, as Jesus is the REFLECTION or image OF the FATHER.

If this world had heeded Messiah's love and compassion for all - it would be a very different place
    ....alas.....
    The world stayed with gods YAHWEH and all THEIR cruel ministry.

IT IS SO SAD TO ME what i observe in religious peoples, and how low the standards of their expectation is.
    its really a 3rd world religious reality of lack needs and wants - like a 3rd world nation of famine and poverty.
    THE SAD FACT IS to never attain to His glorious goals....aka .... made in His image and likeness here
    sigh

JESUS WAS AND IS THE WAY INTO.....................................J OHN 14 V 8 declaring some hidden truth by the #s
    #8 - new life new beginning
    #14 - spiritual perfection

Spiritual perfection HERE. THE GOAL
    '' To become an immortal being here and now.
    Imagine finding yourself a supernatural, christ force, who radiates glory as a brilliant star.
    You would have no beginning and no end.
    You would exist as the divine essence of pure life here and today as you hear His voice directing you along His path
    Pulsing with unlimited power, you summon the explosive christ force of countless suns.
    You speak and stars take form.
    Every manner of life streams from your imagination, instantly transforming itself into physical reality.
    Life flourishes, the oceans rise to attention, the winds respond to your call, the mountains bend, the stars cover their faces.
    All the laws of physics yield to you, their master.

Imagine a life where absolutely nothing is impossible to you.
    You can go anywhere and be anything.
    There is no dimension of time or space that eludes your immediate grasp.
    You do as you please, changing your manifestation to suit your thoughts
    You enter the physical realm or the realm of spirit.
    Then you depart both to rest as a white-hot blast of self-perpetuating life.
    Every thought becomes reality.
    You have His wisdom.
    You have His power. ''

I can write books on these wonders and how it works.
    but who will listen,
    so few
    why so?
    The matrix 3d reality is lord and so few are ready to become unplugged.

THE ''PLUGGED IN'''' TO THE RELIGIOUS MATRIX, ARE ''wretched naked blind and miserable'' - Jesus said so,
    they remain asleep in a hypnotic trance that eats up their life vitality and spits them out like dried out prunes

-----------------------------------------------------------
    John 14 v 8'
    Philip asks Jesus show us the Father.
    Jesus replied. ''If you see ME and My ministry you see MY FATHER'' [paraphrased]
    THE FRUITS OF IMMANUEL were the same as His Father

therefore
    'proving NO ONE had ever seen the Father before the MESSIAH'S ADVENT, as Jesus is the REFLECTION or image OF the FATHER.

If this world had heeded Messiah's love and compassion for all - it would be a very different place
    ....alas.....

IT IS SO SAD TO ME what i observe in religious peoples, and how low the standards of their expectation is.
    its really a 3rd world religious reality of lack needs and wants - like a 3rd world nation of famine and poverty.
    THE SAD FACT IS to never attain to His glorious goals....aka .... made in His image and likeness here
    sigh

JESUS WAS AND IS THE WAY INTO.....................................J OHN 14 V 8 declaring some hidden truth by the #s
    #8 - new life new beginning
    #14 - spiritual perfection

Spiritual perfection HERE. THE GOAL
    '' To become an immortal being here and now.
    Imagine finding yourself a supernatural, christ force, who radiates glory as a brilliant star.
    You would have no beginning and no end.
    You would exist as the divine essence of pure life here and today as you hear His voice directing you along His path
    Pulsing with unlimited power, you summon the explosive christ force of countless suns.
    You speak and stars take form.
    Every manner of life streams from your imagination, instantly transforming itself into physical reality.
    Life flourishes, the oceans rise to attention, the winds respond to your call, the mountains bend, the stars cover their faces.
    All the laws of physics yield to you, their master.

Imagine a life where absolutely nothing is impossible to you.
    You can go anywhere and be anything.
    There is no dimension of time or space that eludes your immediate grasp.
    You do as you please, changing your manifestation to suit your thoughts
    You enter the physical realm or the realm of spirit.
    Then you depart both to rest as a white-hot blast of self-perpetuating life.
    Every thought becomes reality.
    You have His wisdom.
    You have His power. ''

I can write books on these wonders and how it works.
    but who will listen,
    so few
    why so?
    The matrix 3d reality is lord and so few are ready to become unplugged.

THE ''PLUGGED IN'''' TO THE RELIGIOUS MATRIX, ARE ''wretched naked blind and miserable'' - Jesus said so,
    they remain asleep in a hypnotic trance that eats up their life vitality and spits them out like dried out prunes
    Lucy,

This is WHY I call ye Jezebel, because she did the same, and ye can't tell us the NAME of Jesus Father can ye?

the name

Jesus called HIS FATHER - ABBA - MY FATHER - SO DO ALL THE SONS AND DAUGHTERS - ABBA - PATER
    THEOS
    no person, in a family of love peace and happiness calls their father GEORGE HARRY OR FRED

I CALL MY DIVINE HERO == PAPA.

JESUS brought to the world a new God, NEVER SEEN BEFORE,
    a divine father, ABBA
    - PHILIP ask to see '' the father'' and Jesus said LOOK AT ME AND YOU WILL SEE MY FATHER.
    I SEE MY FATHER IN JESUS.

I didn't think ye could.

Jesus called HIS FATHER - ABBA - MY FATHER - SO DO ALL THE SONS AND DAUGHTERS - ABBA - PATER
    THEOS
    no person, in a family of love peace and happiness calls their father GEORGE HARRY OR FRED

I CALL MY DIVINE HERO == PAPA.

JESUS brought to the world a new God, NEVER SEEN BEFORE,
    a divine father, ABBA
    - PHILIP ask to see '' the father'' and Jesus said LOOK AT ME AND YOU WILL SEE MY FATHER.
    I SEE MY FATHER IN JESUS.
    Lucy J. I did not think ye could tell us as usual, and if you really had seen the true Jesus, then ye would obey Him and do as He said to do, and that ye do not do.

Where did Jesus call him Abba?

Elijah i was thinking

HOW terrible it would be, to be you.