Page 9 of 80 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 ... LastLast

Thread: Why does Satan want to turn "gullible" people into "anti-vaxxers?"

Eliyah and All: These are my days off and I intend to use them; so if you will excuse me, I intend to do so.

Can you give me an example of "fulfilling the spiritual righteousness of the law?"

Quote Originally Posted by guyguy View Post
    ImAHebrew: Sad to say but they evidently as nominal Christianity confuse the spiritual doing of the law with the works of the law so they do not believe in fulfilling the spiritual righteousness of the law.
    Shabbat Shalom guyguy, can you give me an example of "fulfilling the spiritual righteousness of the law" or "the spiritual doing of the law?" Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
    Abstain from meats offered to idols (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
    So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

Quote Originally Posted by ImAHebrew View Post
    Shabbat Shalom guyguy, can you give me an example of "fulfilling the spiritual righteousness of the law" or "the spiritual doing of the law?" Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.
    Ken,

You must not can either see or read very well, because Guyguy said,
    Eliyah and All: These are my days off and I intend to use them; so if you will excuse me, I intend to do so.
    Hi Everyone, Can you see how Guyguy does avoid having to answer the question about how he himself fulfills the spiritual righteousness of the Law? Guyguy begs off so that he does not have to answer this question of ImAHebrew! How convenient!
    His time to answer is very limited.
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    A bit of revelation for ye.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

Sorry

Quote Originally Posted by guyguy View Post
    Shabbat Shalom guyguy, sorry, I didn't see this your last post. So take all the time off that you need and then hopefully, you can give me an example that I asked for in the previous post. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.

P.S. I was on the previous page and this is why I didn't see your latest post before I posted.
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
    Abstain from meats offered to idols (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
    So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

Smile Hobbling To The Bench!

Hi Everyone,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

Shabbat Shalom!

Will you look at that! ImAHebrew has boarded Guyguy so hard that he must now go to bench. Hockey is the toughest of game sports. It is not for the faint of heart!

"Eliyah and All: These are my days off and I intend to use them; so if you will excuse me, I intend to do so."

Do the above words come from the heart of someone who loves and desires to declare the righteousness of YAHWEH ELOHIM?:

Psalms 71:15
    15 My mouth shall shew forth thy righteousness and thy salvation all the day; for I know not the numbers thereof.

Psalms 71:24
    24 My tongue also shall talk of thy righteousness all the day long: for they are confounded, for they are brought unto shame, that seek my hurt.

Psalms 145:7
    7 They shall abundantly utter the memory of thy great goodness, and shall sing of thy righteousness.

Even so, as ImAHebrew has demonstrated above, Guyguy, we understand why you would hobble to the bench, and, of course, in our graciousness, we will not point out how black and blue you really are. We will ignore your injuries and hope that you will recover in your time apart from the game of LIFE!

Thanking you in advance for your speedy recovery, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Spying View Post
    Hi Everyone,

Shabbat Shalom!

Will you look at that! ImAHebrew has boarded Guyguy so hard that he must now go to bench. Hockey is the toughest of game sports. It is not for the faint of heart!

"Eliyah and All: These are my days off and I intend to use them; so if you will excuse me, I intend to do so."

Do the above words come from the heart of someone who loves and desires to declare the righteousness of YAHWEH ELOHIM?:

Psalms 71:15
    15 My mouth shall shew forth thy righteousness and thy salvation all the day; for I know not the numbers thereof.

Psalms 71:24
    24 My tongue also shall talk of thy righteousness all the day long: for they are confounded, for they are brought unto shame, that seek my hurt.

Psalms 145:7
    7 They shall abundantly utter the memory of thy great goodness, and shall sing of thy righteousness.

Even so, as ImAHebrew has demonstrated above, Guyguy, we understand why you would hobble to the bench, and, of course, in our graciousness, we will not point out how black and blue you really are. We will ignore your injuries and hope that you will recover in your time apart from the game of LIFE!

Thanking you in advance for your speedy recovery, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    Spying,

I can tell you, that Guyguy on his days off spends time with his family too, which is something that you should have done with yours, as that's why you've admitted to not being a good husband nor father.

PS: About the ONLY thing you can beat up is yours and Ken's hammers.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

And Spying, the GIFT taker.

Why have ye not answered my questions in the other threads, or are ye hoping they will get buried under replies so ye can ignore them?

Smile

ImAHebrew: Yes the righteousness of God read Paul in Romans 1:17, Romans 3:21-22, and yes his righteousness is imparted or imputed as Paul wrote about Abraham and us in Romans 4:22-23, and James in James 2:23.
    Indeed, and here below are those scriptures for all to read and there are many.

Righteousness of Yah here: http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...s+of+God&t=KJV

Imputed here: http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...=imputed&t=KJV

And Spying,

This post by Guyguy with the scriptures has already hobbled you and Ken, and I certainly don't see you nor Ken refuting them with scriptures do you.

Thumbs up Priorities!

Hi EliYah,

Shabbat Shalom to the Sabbath Breaker!

You wrote this above about what seems to you to be my lack:

"Spying,

I can tell you, that Guyguy on his days off spends time with his family too, which is something that you should have done with yours, as that's why you've admitted to not being a good husband nor father.
    "

This is how I have ordered my life presently and in the past:
    • ELOHIM comes first always!
    • Then comes ones business or job without which the family cannot exist.
    • Last of all comes attention to the marriage and to one's children.
    Needless to say, I did fall short in the last priority. None of us know automatically how to be good spouses and/or parents. Looking back, I regret not having devoted more effort in those areas without neglecting my first duty to ELOHIM and my second duty to my work as a provider for my family.

Perhaps, you might like to share how you do order the priorities in your life?

Thanking you in advance should you be moved to share, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Thumbs down EliYah's Manufactured Criticism!

Hi EliYah,

Shabbath Shalom to the Sabbath Breaker!

You also made this accusation and complaint against me:

"And Spying, the GIFT taker.

Why have ye not answered my questions in the other threads, or are ye hoping they will get buried under replies so ye can ignore them?
    "

Why should I have such a false hope given that Lucy is not posting, ImAHebrew is ignoring your posts, and Guyguy, having left the field, is off spending time with his family?

Who is there that now exists to bury your posts unless it should be your own redudancy?

Would it be helpful for me to list the gifts that Lucy has given to me so that your hurt concerning them might be alleviated?

Thanking you in advance should you be moved to say so, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr

Thumbs up The Chag Of Harvest!

Hi EliYah,
    Blessings to you through Messsiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

I am very happy to proclaim to you that today is the fiftieth day from the Waving of the Sheaf of Firstfruits before YAHWEH ELOHIM. The counting begins on the Day the Sheaf is waved and continues until seven Sabbaths are complete unto the morrow after the seventh Sabbath for a total of fifty days. The Law does not say count 14 Sabbaths from the Waving of the Sheaf of Firstfruits unto the morrow after the fourteenth Sabbath for a total of 100 days.

I challenge EliYah and any other lunar sabbath keeper to explain their perverse interpretation of Leviticus 23:15-16 that allows them to ignore this very special Day as a Holy Convocation commanded by the Law.

Please come forward and bear witness as to why and how you feel free to not do as the Law commands.

Please bring your own words to justify your practice. Posts with links concerning this issue will be deleted!

Thanking you in advance for the rendering of your interpretation since you consider yourself unhobbled, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr

Quote Originally Posted by Spying View Post
    Hi EliYah,
    Blessings to you through Messsiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

I am very happy to proclaim to you that today is the fiftieth day from the Waving of the Sheaf of Firstfruits before YAHWEH ELOHIM. The counting begins on the Day the Sheaf is waved and continues until seven Sabbaths are complete unto the morrow after the seventh Sabbath for a total of fifty days. The Law does not say count 14 Sabbaths from the Waving of the Sheaf of Firstfruits unto the morrow after the fourteenth Sabbath for a total of 100 days.

I challenge EliYah and any other lunar sabbath keeper to explain their perverse interpretation of Leviticus 23:15-16 that allows them to ignore this very special Day as a Holy Convocation commanded by the Law.

Please come forward and bear witness as to why and how you feel free to not do as the Law commands.

Please bring your own words to justify your practice. Posts with links concerning this issue will be deleted!

Thanking you in advance for the rendering of your interpretation since you consider yourself unhobbled, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    Spying,

I don't ignore the TRUE Holy Convocation Day as you bear false witness.

And I will EXPLAIN it in the very verses itself of the O.K.J.V.

And ye shall count unto you from the morrow(the 16th day of first month) after the Sabbath(the 15th day of first month), from the day that ye brought the sheaf of the wave offering; seven Sabbaths(7x7=49 days) shall be complete: Even unto the morrow(50 days) after the seventh Sabbath(49 days) shall ye number(add +) fifty days( 50 days); and ye shall offer a new meat offering unto the YAHWEH. Leviticus 23:15-16.

Now, as I asked you Spying: Where does it say, seven Sabbaths(49 days) complete and shall ye number or add ONE 1 day as ye do?

Hi EliYah,
    Did I not say no links? You have already quoted the scripture which you think applies. Why would you seek to refer us to the whole chapter of Leviticus 23?
    Please in your discussion with me do not make yourself redundant. Please do as directed or remain quiet!
    Thanks, Latuwr
    Last edited by Spying; 06-16-2019 at 11:01 AM. Reason: EliYah was unable to follow directives!

You sneaking dishonest gift taking respector of persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    Hi EliYah,
    Did I not say no links? You have already quoted the scripture which you think applies. Why would you seek to refer us to the whole chapter of Leviticus 23?
    Please in your discussion with me do not make yourself redundant. Please do as directed or remain quiet!
    Thanks, Latuwr
    Because Leviticus Chapter 23 is where these verses are at, and please answer my question with the scriptures or keep your mouth and fingers quiet.

Or, are ye going to put me out of your sin-agogue again John 16:2?