Page 6 of 80 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 ... LastLast

Thread: Why does Satan want to turn "gullible" people into "anti-vaxxers?"

you dont really understand the post or just skim read it Ken

and ofcourse you talk the talk sweetly but not walk with the cross in the hard yards joyfully
    relook at my post #62
    then apologise for your FALSE WITNESSING towards me

If you want LIFE, learn how you were THERE on the Cross WITH Yeshua, DYING WITH Him, instead of Him being YOUR "substitute," dying in YOUR place. Ken
    what does it say Ken
    get some real truth into yourself
    Common sense alone should tell one that an omniscient, omnipotent God would not have used the point of a sword to build His house on a perverse and bloody foundation.
    When it has come to shedding the blood of others in the name of a god, or enslaving and persecuting those who were not like-minded,
    The religions of the Abrahamic House of Bondage: Christianity and Islam are by far the worst offenders.

No Lucy, you are just like every other “churchman” preacher.

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    and ofcourse you talk the talk sweetly but not walk with the cross in the hard yards joyfully
    relook at my post #62
    then apologise for your FALSE WITNESSING towards me

what does it say Ken
    Lucy, you are just like every other “churchman” preacher out there spouting how “Jesus” paid for your sins and even for unbelievers sins. Stop this “substitional” nonsense, and start giving us some Truth. Ken
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
    Abstain from meats offered to idols (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
    So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

Guyguy, when you can EXPLAIN how you DIED with your “substitute”...

Quote Originally Posted by guyguy View Post
    Ken: It's not our fault that you believe in substitutes and your not even aware it when it's pointed out to you; and if you ever get your blinders off you will see it, and then you call us confused.
    Shalom guyguy, when you can explain how you died WITH your substitute, ON THE CROSS, when your substitute was dying in YOUR place, then, and only then will you have a chance at convincing me you even have the slightest of clues. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
    Abstain from meats offered to idols (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).

talking about THE TRUTH....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBTLqB34EQg&t=92s

big pharma needs exposing as well as the Drs of the medical mafia
    -------------------------------------------------BACK TO ORIGINAL THREAD

and dear Ken?
    can you explain why it is a LIE [as you seem to suggest,] to pick up our crosses UNDER THE LORDSHIP AND ADVICE OF IMMANUEL?
    [see my post #62]
    pin point the lie and we can expose your confused thoughts.

Ken
    have you forgotten our immersion in baptism
    what does it mean?
    what happened that day we submitted to full immersion?

In Baptism We Die and Rise with Christ
    “Jesus made and baptized more disciples than John (though Jesus Himself did not baptize, but His disciples)”
    John 4:1-2
    Jesus Himself said, “He who believes and is baptized will be saved”
    Mark 16:16
    Arise and be baptized and wash away your sins, calling on the name of the Lord”
    Acts 22:16

In his inspired sermon on the Day of Pentecost, when the Church was founded, the apostle Peter set out the proper order of events when he said,
    “Repent, and let every one of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins; and you shall receive the gift of the Holy Spirit”
    Acts 2:38
    Note that we should first repent, then be baptized, and then God responds to our obedience by giving us His Holy Spirit
    Acts 5:32

LET the Gospel tell the good news
    rather than ken tell us all ''how wrong we are and only he has it right''

How Baptism Relates to Jesus

1. It means we have turned from the old life of sin to a new life in Jesus Christ.

2. It means we are publicly identifying with the death, burial, and resurrection of Christ.

3. It means we are openly joining the ranks of those who believe in Christ.

When you are baptized, you are in fact visually preaching the gospel.
    As you stand in the water waiting to be baptized,
    A, you symbolize Jesus dying on the cross. As you are lowered into the water,
    B, you symbolize Jesus buried in the tomb. As you are raised from the water,
    C, you symbolize Jesus rising from the dead.

And since you personally are being baptized, you are also saying, "I died with Jesus Christ, I was buried with him and now I am raised with Christ to brand-new life."

In short, in your baptism you are preaching a sermon without using any words at all.
    get some real truth into yourself
    Common sense alone should tell one that an omniscient, omnipotent God would not have used the point of a sword to build His house on a perverse and bloody foundation.
    When it has come to shedding the blood of others in the name of a god, or enslaving and persecuting those who were not like-minded,
    The religions of the Abrahamic House of Bondage: Christianity and Islam are by far the worst offenders.

Quote Originally Posted by ImAHebrew View Post
    Shalom guyguy, when you can explain how you died WITH your substitute, ON THE CROSS, when your substitute was dying in YOUR place, then, and only then will you have a chance at convincing me you even have the slightest of clues. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.
    ImAHebrew: I'm giving you clues that you believe in substitutes more than you know; and I'm not here to collect Bible clues Sherlock.

Please, give me a few more clues.

ImAHebrew: I'm giving you clues that you believe in substitutes more than you know; and I'm not here to collect Bible clues Sherlock.
    Shalom guyguy, why don't you give me a few more clues. Why don't you clue me in to what Scriptures the Apostle Paul would have used to convince his fellow Jews that a substitute was dying in their place. In the mean time, here are a few Scriptures that the Apostle Paul would have used to convince his fellow Jews that a substitute did not die in their place:

Prov 17:26 It is also not good to punish the Righteous One, or to smite a noble one for righteousness.

Eze 18:20 The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.

Eze 18:4 Behold, all souls are mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine: the soul that sinneth, it shall die.

Deut 24:16 The fathers shall not be put to death for the children, neither shall the children be put to death for the fathers: every man shall be put to death for his own sin.

2Kgs 14:6 But the children of the murderers he slew not: according unto that which is written in the book of the law of Moses, wherein Yahweh commanded, saying, The fathers shall not be put to death for the children, nor the children be put to death for the fathers; but every man shall be put to death for his own sin.

Jer 31:29 - 31:30 29 In those days they shall say no more, The fathers have eaten a sour grape, and the children’s teeth are set on edge.
    30 But every one shall die for his own iniquity: every man that eateth the sour grape, his teeth shall be set on edge.

Isa 3:10 - 3:11 10 Say ye to the righteous, that [it shall be] well [with him]: for they shall eat the fruit of their doings.
    11 Woe unto the wicked! [it shall be] ill [with him]: for the reward of his hands shall be given him.

1Kgs 8:32 Then hear thou in heaven, and do, and judge thy servants, condemning the wicked, to bring his way upon his head; and justifying the righteous, to give him according to his righteousness.

You see guyguy what you want me to believe is that The Son of Man, as an Innocent and Righteous substitute, should be judged and condemned in the place of sinful mankind, just so sinful mankind can be forgiven. I respectfully DECLINE to accept this doctrine, as it would NOT be ACCORDING to the Scriptures that the Apostle Paul taught to convince his fellow Jews about Yeshua being THEIR sacrifice. The sinner was to die, not a Sinless Substitute in their place. And it's funny, the Jews of Paul's day did the same thing with their animal sacrifices as the Xian's do with with THEIR substitute sacrifice. So, please, give me a few MORE OT clues that Paul would have used to convince people to believe in a sinless substitute, dying in their wicked place. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.

Ken: You've been given ample scriptures already as you portend to believe; and as I've said, you believe in substitutes more than you realize, and your problem is that you choose to ignore them when they're pointed out to you.

Sorry guyguy, no I haven't.

Ken: You've been given ample scriptures already as you portend to believe; and as I've said, you believe in substitutes more than you realize, and your problem is that you choose to ignore them when they're pointed out to you.
    Shalom guyguy, no, I haven't been given anything that disproves what Yahweh Elohim declared in The Scriptures. Yahweh Elohim declares that the soul which sins, shall die, not a sinless soul dying as a substitute. All you have given me is the corrupt and delusional view of how Yeshua died FOR you...as YOUR substitute, and that is not ample at all. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.

P.S. You see, if your alter ego would ever begin to believe in what The Apostle Paul taught concerning Grace, you might start to grasp how delusional your beliefs are about substitutes.

Shalom guyguy, no, I haven't been given anything that disproves what Yahweh Elohim declared in The Scriptures. Yahweh Elohim declares that the soul which sins, shall die, not a sinless soul dying as a substitute. All you have given me is the corrupt and delusional view of how Yeshua died FOR you...as YOUR substitute, and that is not ample at all. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.
    ImAHebrew: Would you please point out the posting ## where I even wrote that Yeshua died as my substitute?

P.S. You see, if your alter ego would ever begin to believe in what The Apostle Paul taught concerning Grace, you might start to grasp how delusional your beliefs are about substitutes.
    Since you talk about alter ego; it takes an alter ego to ban someone for merely thinking someone is arguing with them.

guyguy, I'm astounded that you are denying that Yeshua died as YOUR substitute!

ImAHebrew: Would you please point out the posting ## where I even wrote that Yeshua died as my substitute?
    Shalom guyguy, you sent me to 119 Ministries at POST #56, back in June of 2018. I went to their site and read the following in their Faith Statement:

In this Yeshua satisfied two purposes of coming which was (1) to be a prophet like unto Moses and teach us (as opposed to destroying) the correct interpretation (fulfill the meaning) of Yahweh's law and (2) to qualify Himself as the perfect (sinless) sacrifice for our sins and nullify the law of sin and death, by accepting the punishment of our sin on our behalf.
    Now guyguy, I know you have a very similar DNA to Eliyahu's, in that you probably will not EXPOUND or EXPLAIN how Yeshua could ACCEPT the punishment of our sin on our behalf, and NOT be a substitute dying in your place? Or is it that you would denounce a foundational belief (substitutionalism) of the 119 Ministries?

They also write:

Yes, we would believe Yeshua took on our sin. This is through grace. The Hebrew word for righteousness is tsdaqah. It means to do the right or just ways of YHWH. Yeshua lived in perfect righteousness, as he followed the Torah perfectly. And in his death and resurrection, we are afforded forgiveness of sin by grace. In that way, we take on his righteousness.
    So guyguy, do you also believe in their explanation of how Yeshua's perfect righteousness is "substituted/taken on" to them? How Yeshua perfectly kept the Law for them so that they could "take on" his righteousness?

Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.

P.S. And I really don't need to bring up all of the posts from you and Eliyahu that state I could not die for myself and pay for my own sins, as Yeshua did for you both. Here is another post of yours which states very clearly that you believe Yeshua shed his own blood INSTEAD of me shedding mine, which was YOUR proof that I should BELIEVE in substitutes:

Ken: You will go to untold lengths to convince yourself that your not believing in substitutes; but the fact remains that you did not shed your own blood for the remission of your own sins, and Christ shed his own blood instead of you shedding your own blood.
    Just exactly what were you thinking when you wrote, "Christ shed his own blood instead of you shedding your own blood?" What does "instead" mean? Here is the definition of "instead" from a Google search: "as a substitute or alternative to; in place of." Tell me guyguy, when you USED the word "instead" to describe Yeshua shedding his own blood INSTEAD of me shedding mine, were you declaring Yeshua to be YOUR substitute, taking YOUR place, shedding his blood INSTEAD of you shedding YOURS?

ImAHebrew: Why don't you direct me to a New Testament scripture that tells us that you shed your own blood for the remission of your own sins?

Guyguy, there are no NT Scriptures that meet your requirements.

ImAHebrew: Why don't you direct me to a New Testament scripture that tells us that you shed your own blood for the remission of your own sins?
    Shalom guyguy, there are no NT Scriptures that require a sinner to shed their own blood for the remission of sins. That is a delusional question, it’s just like asking where it is written in the NT that a substitute die in the place of sinners so that they can be forgiven. It’s just not there. It is ONLY in the delusional doctrines and minds of those who misinterpret the NT Scriptures that we learn about substitutionalism, as it is NOT a NT doctrine, but a FALSE gospel. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.

Shalom guyguy, there are no NT Scriptures that require a sinner to shed their own blood for the remission of sins. That is a delusional question, it’s just like asking where it is written in the NT that a substitute die in the place of sinners so that they can be forgiven. It’s just not there. It is ONLY in the delusional doctrines and minds of those who misinterpret the NT Scriptures that we learn about substitutionalism, as it is NOT a NT doctrine, but a FALSE gospel. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.
    ImAHebrew: That is correct; and suppose you direct me to a New testament scripture that tells us that our own blood is an atonement for sin and not Christ's?

Guyguy, are you confused?

ImAHebrew: That is correct; and suppose you direct me to a New testament scripture that tells us that our own blood is an atonement for sin and not Christ's?
    Shalom guyguy, you seem to be confused by asking me something that I don’t see happening (finding a Scripture that tells us that our own blood is an atonement for sin). Why do you keep asking questions that have no answers? Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.

ImAHebrew: Is Christ's blood an atonement for your sins?