Page 53 of 84 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 ... LastLast

Thread: Why does Satan want to turn "gullible" people into "anti-vaxxers?"

Smile

And Lucy J.

Now WHY will ye not tell us how ye know that sailors swear?
    A bit of revelation for ye.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

I cannot answer that ?

i am rather upset and still thinking
    What
    I wondered if peach was Your sox or your pet goat typing

question
    Do you wear PINK underwear? Elijah
    I know its a weird ? Question
    But that is ok

i know you ask weird questions so i thought i would return the favour
    people using whatever portrait of God they can find on the biblical smorgasbord of divine portraits to excuse whatever kind of violent and unloving attitude they have against people they hate or disagree with.
    The Bible has been used throughout history to excuse slavery, war, genocide, torture, vengeance, capital punishment, and the superiority complex of the “chosen”.
    The reality is that all of this can be found in the Bible.
    And yet, these things are the opposite of Jesus.

I know that Lucy J. will eventually be posting and clouding this thread with her perverted teachings, because it's in her very nature that she cannot resist coming to my threads, and it's called the spirit of disobedience which is of the devil.

I have been bearing with Lucy J. for a long time now, and I'm sure Spying and Ken for much longer, and Lucy's excuses to others are 2 reasons, one is that she thinks the words of Messiah are dung to use her own word, and she tells others a LIE that I don't know or understand the words of Yah Messiah His scriptures, and that LIE will be proven false with this thread.

Yah Messiah said and the apostle John wrote this below.

I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied/CONTRADICTED my/Jesus/Yah'Shua name. Revelation 3:8.

and hast kept my word, and hast not denied/CONTRADICTED my/Jesus/Yah'Shua name/Authority/Character.

What does the word "NAME" really mean besides "NAME itself?

Strong's G3686 - onoma ὄνομα ὄνομα ónoma, on'-om-ah; from a presumed derivative of the base of G1097 (compare G3685); a "name" (literally or figuratively) (authority, character):—called, (+ sur-)name(-d).

(authority, character)

See and read for yourself here: http://www.blbclassic.org/lang/lexic...6&t=KJV&page=8

Can it be proven by Lucy J.s own written words on this forum that she has DENIED or CONTRADICTED Messiah's own word, name, and authority?

To be resumed Yah willing.

----------------------------------------------------------------

To add another perspective to this above by Yah Messiah He said of those like Lucy.

It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I/Messiah speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life. But there are some of you that believe not. John 6:63-64.

And John wrote and said: Jesus knew from the beginning who they were that believed not, and who should betray him.

And he said,Therefore said I unto you, that no man can come unto me, except it were given unto him of my Father.

John said: From that time many of his disciples went back, and walked no more with him. John 6:64-66.

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...+I+speak&t=KJV

Now would it not be truthful to ask, do those like Lucy also reject Yah Messiah's spoken words in the New Testament that are Spirit and LIFE?

This is indeed the very thing that Lucy does on a daily basis, and she even calls His words dung, and that comes out of the mouth of a supposedly follower of Christ.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

Smile

Lucy J.

You would have been better off to stay off my thread, now the truth of you will be posted on ALL of ye threads of conjured up nonsense.

Lucy J.

I cannot answer that ?

i am rather upset and still thinking
    What
    I wondered if peach was Your sox or your pet goat typing

question
    Do you wear PINK underwear? Elijah
    I know its a weird ? Question
    But that is ok

i know you ask weird questions so i thought i would return the favour
    No I guess that ye would not answer that question, laugh,

And NO I don't wear pink underwear, WHY, does ye swearing sailors wear them?

Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    Lucy J.

No I guess that ye would not answer that question, laugh,

And NO I don't wear pink underwear, WHY, does ye swearing sailors wear them?
    And Lucy,

Messiah says to you,

Judge not, that ye be not judged. For with what judgment ye judge/Lucy, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again[Lucy]. Matthew 7:1-2.

Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.John 7:24.

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...2&page=3&t=KJV

What is righteous judgment? The law and the scriptures.

Quote Originally Posted by Spying View Post
    Hi EliYah,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM.

You asked this question of Lucy:

"And please tell us Lucy J. did ye ever post in the past with both Spying and Ken on other religious forums?"

And here is her answer to you:

"as for your weird question ELIJAH
    very seldom over 20yrs have i been on the same forums as Spying and IamHebrew, at same time'
    sigh
    Our links of ''compatability'' were rather severed, once Herbert Armstrong apostacy teaching, began to preach to me from his grave
    aka - trying so hard to keep parts of the 613 commandments that could not be kept.
    "

Here are several links which show that Lucy and I did post together on a number of forums in the past:

https://zolaboard.levitt.com/ubbthre...=799410&page=1

Can a Believer overcome their physical death Now?
    Can a Believer overcome physical death Now? --------hello to all!I am asking some forums this question regarding...

Lucy ID on the above Forum is New Discovery. I am Resolute on the above forum.

http://www.iljboards.com/showthread.php?t=32464

Lucy's ID on the above forum is ladyLucySmith and my ID is Spying. Look at my first post on the above thread.

http://www.tzaddikim.org/forums/showthread.php?t=346

it is very HARD to get our head around FAITH - Tzaddikim Discussion Forums
    it is very HARD to get our head around FAITH Open Theology Discussion

On the above thread Lucy's ID is Alive and my ID is Latuwr.

In the past, Lucy and I have visited many forums together in an attempt to teach LIFE NOW. Most of the forums would boot us off or close the threads to stop our telling as Lucy likes to say about herself. Many of the forums on which we posted together no longer exist. I don't think that Lucy ever posted with ImAHebrew and myself on the same forum at the same time unless it would have been at the beginnings of Lo Ammi.

If you are able to read the three threads above, you will see that Lucy was not nearly as open about here lawlessness as she is today. Indeed, if you should happen to read the post that ImAHebrew recently posted on the "Shame Sex Marriage" Thread, it can readily be stated that Lucy in respect to transgressing the Law in a physical sense has only recently come out of the closet.

Hoping that this information has been helpful to you, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    Spying,

Lucy-new discovery wrote this on page 3 of this forum below.

YOU HAVE BEEN brainwashed by making a ''covenant with death''
    repent and move out of your religion and find Christ!
    CHRIST IS A VERB, not the 2nd name of your jesus.[ my YAHUSHUA]
    https://zolaboard.levitt.com/ubbthre...=799410&page=3

Lucy said and wrote: .[ my YAHUSHUA]

Spying, would ye not say that Lucy has denied Yah the Savior's Name, and regressed back instead of forward?

Thumbs up My Attitude Towards Lucy!

Hi EliYah,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

Shabbat Shalom to the Sabbath Breaker!

You asked me this question in your post above:

"Lucy said and wrote: .[ my YAHUSHUA]

Spying, would ye not say that Lucy has denied Yah the Savior's Name, and regressed back instead of forward?"

This forum was established to provide a safe haven for the expression of contrary opinions through and by a very small assembly located in a physical sense on the western side of the gateway city. We all believed that we possessed some very important information that must be shared with the world, but we also shared this conviction amongst ourselves that in order to a good teacher one must first learn how to listen.

From the beginning of our relationship together, that is, Lucy and myself, we have fought each other, but we also have listened to each other. I was impressed by the emphasis that Lucy placed on overcoming even though it was somewhat unclear exactly what the believer in Yahushua should overcome. Lucy then left Lo Ammi, and she did not return until she saw that I was beginning to teach about LIFE NOW. No one in my assembly accepted the doctrine of LIFE NOW. I was alone in my belief until Lucy made her appearance again at Lo Ammi.

This return confronted me with the question of how exactly I should receive Lucy. Should I judge her an enemy or should I receive her as a brother or sister? I determined to follow the latter because of these words of the Apostle Paul:

Colossians 2:16-17
    16 Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days:
    17 Which are a shadow of things to come; but the body of Messiah.

The small assembly which established this forum understood from our very beginnings that no one person within the Body of Messiah has the authority to tell another member of the Body exactly what they must or must not do. However, we also understood that the Body of Messiah has the authority to establish and require many things of the members of the Body. When the Body speaks or makes a decision, SHE must be listened to.

When Messiah Yahushua established ImAHebrew as a Believer in LIFE NOW, Lucy suddenly finds herself in a precarious position on this forum. There exist other members of A Church Of God which are fence sitters at the present concerning LIFE NOW. They can see LIFE NOW in theory, but as Lucy does teach, it is a hard doctrine to believe. When they become Believers, Lucy will be in great trouble, and she does know it.

So, to directly answer your question, Lucy has not regressed. She has always been against those who keep the Law in a physical sense, and she has been wholly possessed by lawlessness against those who would keep or fulfill the Law in a spiritual sense. She still has time to repent, and she should make good use of her remaining time.

I hope that this has answered your question. If not, then please tell me why not? While listening, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

To the true scriptural Sabbath breaker.

Quote Originally Posted by Spying View Post
    Hi EliYah,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

Shabbat Shalom to the Sabbath Breaker!

You asked me this question in your post above:

"Lucy said and wrote: .[ my YAHUSHUA]

Spying, would ye not say that Lucy has denied Yah the Savior's Name, and regressed back instead of forward?"

This forum was established to provide a safe haven for the expression of contrary opinions through and by a very small assembly located in a physical sense on the western side of the gateway city. We all believed that we possessed some very important information that must be shared with the world, but we also shared this conviction amongst ourselves that in order to a good teacher one must first learn how to listen.

From the beginning of our relationship together, that is, Lucy and myself, we have fought each other, but we also have listened to each other. I was impressed by the emphasis that Lucy placed on overcoming even though it was somewhat unclear exactly what the believer in Yahushua should overcome. Lucy then left Lo Ammi, and she did not return until she saw that I was beginning to teach about LIFE NOW. No one in my assembly accepted the doctrine of LIFE NOW. I was alone in my belief until Lucy made her appearance again at Lo Ammi.

This return confronted me with the question of how exactly I should receive Lucy. Should I judge her an enemy or should I receive her as a brother or sister? I determined to follow the latter because of these words of the Apostle Paul:

Colossians 2:16-17
    16 Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days:
    17 Which are a shadow of things to come; but the body of Messiah.

The small assembly which established this forum understood from our very beginnings that no one person within the Body of Messiah has the authority to tell another member of the Body exactly what they must or must not do. However, we also understood that the Body of Messiah has the authority to establish and require many things of the members of the Body. When the Body speaks or makes a decision, SHE must be listened to.

When Messiah Yahushua established ImAHebrew as a Believer in LIFE NOW, Lucy suddenly finds herself in a precarious position on this forum. There exist other members of A Church Of God which are fence sitters at the present concerning LIFE NOW. They can see LIFE NOW in theory, but as Lucy does teach, it is a hard doctrine to believe. When they become Believers, Lucy will be in great trouble, and she does know it.

So, to directly answer your question, Lucy has not regressed. She has always been against those who keep the Law in a physical sense, and she has been wholly possessed by lawlessness against those who would keep or fulfill the Law in a spiritual sense. She still has time to repent, and she should make good use of her remaining time.

I hope that this has answered your question. If not, then please tell me why not? While listening, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    Spying, 2 questions, and it seems as if ye are obsessed with your own ideas that are contrary to the scriptures, and it seems ye have no spiritual discernment of a person's unrepentant state either.

1. So ye believe that you and I should not instruct or correct others with the truth of scriptures as to what is right and what is wrong according to the scriptures?

2.Have you been communing with Lucy in private messages by the forum, phone, or other communications means?

Spying ~ TELL IT STRAIGHT YOU~ WERE COERCED into law keeping by Herbert Armstrong

TELL IT LIKE IT WAS DEAR PAL
    YOU were happy to be a lutheran, till you attended the WWC of God under Herbert Armstrong = WHO CONVINCED YOU to keep the saturday sabbath
    however you also stated it took a while for this COERCION to turn your mind.
    after youR stint with WWC of God you left and wrote a letter saying goodbye AND MOVED ON

THE TRUTH OUT
    ARMSTRONG BEGUILED YOU into APOSTATE law keeping and from that day you took a wrong turn, YOUR LIFE WENT BACKWARDS
    you have lost the divine blessings of love of family.
    that was the result of the re-activation of the law of Moses in your life BY A RELIGIOUS criminal
    woes HAPPEN

https://thepainfultruth.org/2017/07/...g-c-i-a-agent/

when you turned away from the Gospel and accepted the Law as your guide you became ''a divided house'' and so cannot stand and so this fruit is clearly seen by your divided family.

from the beginning of our friendship, i have told you of your peril
    - you are a man who was coerced by a religious fraud, liar and child molester, etc to die IN sin because You deny the POWER OF THE GOSPEL and have to add the law to HIS FINISHED WORK
    THAT IS TOTALLY TOTALLY WRONG AND THE WORK OF A dreaded JUDAIZER

WHY NOT STUDY THE LESSON ON THE OLD WINE AND THE NEW WINE AND PRAY to be forgiven

by their fruits
    if i was '' in great trouble'' Spying, [i rebuke that] i would live in a pitiful state, and have the woes of this world around me
    however this is far from the truth as John 10 v 10 is ever present
    I walk as a friend of the Beloved

''HE WALKS WITH ME
    AND HE TALKS TO ME
    AND HE TELLS ME I AM HIS OWN
    AND THE JOY WE SHARE AS WE TARRY THERE
    IS FAR GREATER THAN EVER KNOWN''

''THE JUST SHALL LIVE BY FAITH and WHAT IS NOT OF FAITH is sin'' - a BLESSING so great amen
    people using whatever portrait of God they can find on the biblical smorgasbord of divine portraits to excuse whatever kind of violent and unloving attitude they have against people they hate or disagree with.
    The Bible has been used throughout history to excuse slavery, war, genocide, torture, vengeance, capital punishment, and the superiority complex of the “chosen”.

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    YOU were happy to be a lutheran, till you attended the WWC of God under Herbert Armstrong = WHO CONVINCED YOU to keep the saturday sabbath
    after youR stint with WWC of God you left and wrote a letter saying goodbye AND MOVED ON

THE TRUTH OUT
    ARMSTRONG BEGUILED YOU into APOSTATE law keeping and from that day you took a wrong turn, YOUR LIFE WENT BACKWARDS
    that was the result of the re-activation of the law of Moses in your life BY A RELIGIOUS criminal
    woes HAPPEN

when you turned away from the Gospel and accepted the Law as your guide you became ''a divided house'' and so cannot stand and so this fruit is clearly seen by your divided family.

- you are a man who was coerced by a religious fraud, liar and child molester, etc to die IN sin because You deny the POWER OF THE GOSPEL and have to add the law to HIS FINISHED WORK

WHY NOT STUDY THE LESSON ON THE OLD WINE AND THE NEW WINE AND PRAY to be forgiven

by their fruits
    if i was '' in great trouble Spying, i would live in a pitiful state, and have the woes of this world around me

''HE WALKS WITH ME
    AND HE TALKS TO ME

''THE JUST SHALL LIVE BY FAITH and WHAT IS NOT OF FAITH is sin'' - a BLESSING so great amen
    Lucy J.

The law and commandments are a part of the GOSPEL, and the very Book of Hebrews that ye quote from Paul's writing will prove so.

For some, when they had heard, did provoke: howbeit not all that came out of Egypt by Moses. Hebrews 3:16.

http://www.blbclassic.org/Bible.cfm?b=Heb&c=3&v=1&t=KJV

Then in the next chapter Paul writes:For unto us was the gospel preached, as well as unto them [that came out of Egypt]: but the word preached did not profit them, not being mixed with faith in them that heard it. Hebrews 4:2.

http://www.blbclassic.org/Bible.cfm?b=Heb&c=4&t=KJV#2

The ONLY GOSPEL preached to them was the law and commandments of Elohim, and they NEVER had faith to obey it, and it's the same with you.

something you have overlooked dear Pal Spying

THE TRUTH OUT
    woes HAPPEN

by their fruits
    if i was '' in great trouble'' Spying, [i rebuke that] i would live in a pitiful state, and have the woes of this world around me

''HE WALKS WITH ME
    AND HE TALKS TO ME

why did Moses anticipated lawbreaking and

Why is the Breaking of the Law of Moses Anticipated?
    DO YOU KNOW THE ANSWER?

IT WAS BECAUSE under the law of Moses, there could be NO personal relationship with the holy spirit for each person
    why not?
    ''''the way'''''was not yet opened nor the veil in the temple rent in 2.

As long as this old law OF MOSES stood, the holy spirit [IN THE MASSES] could not operate

THE REVELATION.
    Can you now understand the seriousness of this problem as some people say = '' yes i still obey the 613 laws of Moses even in part i obey EVEN the 10 commandments ''
    This comes from AN UNSOUND MIND OF THOSE VERY IGNORANT CHURCH pew people, who are beguiled by hirelings as PAID PERFORMERS to teach apostacy

herbert armstrong was a PAID PERFORMER.

why did Moses anticipated lawbreaking and

Why is the Breaking of the Law of Moses Anticipated?
    DO YOU KNOW THE ANSWER?

IT WAS BECAUSE under the law of Moses, there could be NO personal relationship with the holy spirit for each person
    why not?
    ''''the way'''''was not yet opened nor the veil in the temple rent in 2.

As long as this old law OF MOSES stood, the holy spirit [IN THE MASSES] could not operate

THE REVELATION.
    Can you now understand the seriousness of this problem as some people say = '' yes i still obey the 613 laws of Moses even in part i obey EVEN the 10 commandments ''
    This comes from AN UNSOUND MIND OF THOSE VERY IGNORANT CHURCH pew people, who are beguiled by hirelings as PAID PERFORMERS to teach apostacy

herbert armstrong was a PAID PERFORMER.
    Lucy,

If Spying truly knows the scriptures he can prove this nonsense of yours false, because I can.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    Spying, 2 questions, and it seems as if ye are obsessed with your own ideas that are contrary to the scriptures, and it seems ye have no spiritual discernment of a person's unrepentant state either.

1. So ye believe that you and I should not instruct or correct others with the truth of scriptures as to what is right and what is wrong according to the scriptures?

2.Have you been communing with Lucy in private messages by the forum, phone, or other communications means?
    Me thinks that Spying and Lucy has been conspiring.

herbert armstrong was a PAID PERFORMER

WHO CONNED millions of ignorant but nice people
    pages and pages of his filthy life can be viewed and pages and pages of his '' religious control'' can be observed one such is

he went dancing on a friday night with his molested daughter
    dancing the night away
    and some pew person reported him out enjoying himself on a friday night the ''sabbath eve''
    so when confronted by ''the elders'' for this awefull offense he turned and said ..............

''THEY ALL DO AS I TELL THEM''

just like the puppet Spying

well i wont be a clone to armstrongism
    I stand for the truth of the Kingdom of heaven and NO religious pervert shall ever tell me how to think