Page 44 of 84 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 ... LastLast

Thread: Why does Satan want to turn "gullible" people into "anti-vaxxers?"

Spying,

Paul was plainly telling us the GIFT that Adam gave us was SIN and DEATH, and the GIFT that Messiah the second Adam gives us is the Free Gift of Elohim's grace, righteousness, and eternal life.

And nowhere does Paul say that Elohim's grace and righteousness comes to us BY and THROUGH SIN.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

And children die because of the first Adam's sin, and sin does not come from righteousness, and righteousness does not come from sin, anymore than Light comes from Darkness or vise versa, and Good comes from Evil, or vise versa, and to teach so is teaching confusion and violating scriptures.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    And children die because of the first Adam's sin, and sin does not come from righteousness, and righteousness does not come from sin, anymore than Light comes from Darkness or vise versa, and Good comes from Evil, or vise versa, and to teach so is teaching confusion and violating scriptures.
    Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter! IsaYah 5:20.

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...darkness&t=KJV

The Data

And Paul does NOT tell us WHO sinned first, however, the apostle John does tell us WHO sinned first in origin, and what SIN really is.

Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law. 1 John 3:4

He/She that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning/archē ἀρχή (beginning, origin). For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.

Strong's G746 - archē ἀρχή 1.beginning, origin.

http://www.blbclassic.org/lang/lexic...ngs=G746&t=KJV

And those people who do SIN or transgress the law of Elohim 1 John 3:4 are of the devil, and so says the Data of thee apostle John.

Quote Originally Posted by Spying View Post
    Hi Edmund Dantes,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

Shabbat Shalom!

Thank you for your reaction to my post to Lucy and EliYah concerning their ignorance concerning the true nature of Messiah Yahushua according to the flesh and HIS spiritual fulfillment of the Law through HIS Death, Burial, and 3rd Day Resurrection according to the Scriptures.

Personally, I agree with your observation. Neither Lucy or EliYah are here to learn from either ImAHebrew or myself. This is made evident from their reaction to our teaching or doctrine over the years.

I do not agree with your observation that there is nothing new under the sun. Behold! This is NEW:

John 13:34
    13 A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.

Our toleration of all those on this forum who oppose us is the evidence of our authority in the resurrected Messiah Yahushua. At times, it is very difficult to follow the above commandment, but we are required to keep this new commandment. Our continued physical life on this earth depends upon how well we keep this new commandment.

Recently, I asked Lucy to tell us why children physically die. The Apostle Paul in Romans 5 teaches that all died from Adam to Moses. Of course, the "all" would include children. I mean, how many children died in the Flood? The clear teaching of Romans 5 is that sin and physical death came upon mankind through the sin of one man, Adam. Mankind did not ask for this gift, did they? Their state before YAHWEH ELOHIM was simply given to them from Adam, and the Apostle Paul further states in Romans 5:14 this very peculiar teaching about Adam:

Romans 5:14
    14 .........who is a type of the Coming One.

Of course, this is a direct reference to Messiah Yahushua. The Apostle Paul is clearly teaching right here that Adam is a type of Messiah Yahushua. Now, how could that possibly be? Adam sinned, but Messiah Yahushua did not sin. How then can a comparison be drawn between Adam and Yahushua?

So, Edmund Dantes, should you examine all or at least many of the English translations of verse 15, it should become evident to you that the translators themselves had great difficulty with their translation of verse 15. Look many of their translations up, and examine their supposed authority right here. Most of them go on to teach us how different Messiah Yahushua is from Adam. That does not fit at all with the theme of Paul in Romans 5. If Adam is indeed a type of Messiah, then how should Romans 5:15 be translated? Here is my contribution for your edification:

Romans 5:15
    15 But not with respect to the Offence; rather the Free Gift.......

There exists absolutely no typology between Adam and Messiah Yahushua if our attention is being drawn to or concentrated on the Offence of Adam. However, if our attention is drawn to the gifts that each gave mankind, then a comparison can be easily drawn and understood.

Let's go on with the rest of verse 15:

Romans 5:15
    15 .......For if the many died by the Offence of the One, much more the Grace of the ELOHIM and the Gift by Grace abounds unto the Many which is of the one man Yahushua Messiah.

On this fine Sabbath Morning, I am looking forward to the further display of your impartiality,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    Spying, with respect to the golden rule, I'm not convinced this was the first time in history this idea was communicated. For the Roman's quote, I'm not educated enough for an opinion on it. Enjoyable to read though.
    I could be wrong. It happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Edmund Dantes View Post
    Spying, with respect to the golden rule, I'm not convinced this was the first time in history this idea was communicated. For the Roman's quote, I'm not educated enough for an opinion on it. Enjoyable to read though.
    Edmund,

At least your honest, and if you can understand English, then you can also understand the scriptures, just read it, think on it, and take it at face value for what the writers say, and avoid traditional name only Christian dogma or ideas.

Edmund,

At least your honest, and if you can understand English, then you can also understand the scriptures, just read it, think on it, and take it at face value for what the writers say, and avoid traditional name only Christian dogma or ideas.
    This particular passage sounds complex. For instance, man was made sinful because of Adam? He sinned so others are now sinners? Awful. This was a plan? Why bother with this plan, just so someone can be saved? I firstly don't go along with the premise that man is imperfect, we are what we are. It takes a religion to teach that there is something wrong with you and need religion. Then you are saved, and something is wrong with everyone else but you. At that point, well, here we are, arguing red tape.

This particular passage sounds complex. For instance, man was made sinful because of Adam? He sinned so others are now sinners? Awful. This was a plan? Why bother with this plan, just so someone can be saved? I firstly don't go along with the premise that man is imperfect, we are what we are. It takes a religion to teach that there is something wrong with you and need religion. Then you are saved, and something is wrong with everyone else but you. At that point, well, here we are, arguing red tape.
    Edmund,

The devil or serpent sinned and he beguiled Eve to sin or disobey, and Adam went along with her, and Adam passed his sinful nature on to all human beings afterward, and man in his transgression state is not perfect, and Messiah came to correct it.

And Paul also wrote this.

Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness? Romans 6:16.

Adam and Eve obeyed the devil, so they became his servants of sin and death, and those who obey Yah Elohim become His servants of righteousness and eternal life.

Edmund,

The devil or serpent sinned and he beguiled Eve to sin or disobey, and Adam went along with her, and Adam passed his sinful nature on to all human beings afterward, and man in his transgression state is not perfect, and Messiah came to correct it.
    Why? Sounds like a lot of effort to screw something up just to fix it later. I do that sort of thing for fun, or on accident.

Why? Sounds like a lot of effort to screw something up just to fix it later. I do that sort of thing for fun, or on accident.
    And who said anything about screwing something up, or do ye think a Creator makes robots?

And who said anything about screwing something up, or do ye think a Creator makes robots?
    Was the plan for Adam to stay in the garden or not?

Was the plan for Adam to stay in the garden or not?
    Adam could have stayed in the garden if he had chosen to obey Elohim by partaking of the Tree Of Life, but instead he chose to disobey Yah Elohim and obey and serve the serpent or the devil.

Adam could have stayed in the garden if he had chosen to obey Elohim by partaking of the Tree Of Life, but instead he chose to disobey Yah Elohim and obey and serve the serpent or the devil.
    And God could have not put a serpent there. Oops.

And God could have not put a serpent there. Oops.
    Well Edmund,

The serpent was already there, the serpent who became the devil was a covering Cherub until he sinned or transgressed Yah's Divine Law, and Yah did NOT create him in sin.