Page 42 of 74 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 ... LastLast
Results 616 to 630 of 1102

Thread: Why does Satan want to turn "gullible" people into "anti-vaxxers?"

  1. #616
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    AUSTRALIA
    Posts
    17,017

    no one can keep the jewish sabbath as per O T

    in modern times with its hundreds of commands of ''don't do's on saturdays''

    SO As Jesus never ordered it
    or
    insisted upon it.....
    why not?
    Because HE ALONE IS OUR TRUE SABBATH REST [Math 11 v 28 29 30]

    IT WAS ONLY RE-INVENTED AS A popular APOSTASY BY ELLEN WHITE and her freemason handlers and then COPIED by the scammer Herbert Armstrong.
    WARNING
    none of the 613 commands of Yah are in vogue today as that system was executed at the cross as the VEIL OF THE TEMPLE WAS TORN IN 2
    THE NEW COVENANT came into being, that set the captive free, and a new way of living opened, called THE LAW OF LIFE and this new way was never a mixture OF THE OLD

    THE CAPTIVITY PROBLEM SOLVED AS.......
    THE OLD 613 LAWS DIED
    ''THE DEAD [under the law of Moses] bury the dead'' - ended.

    hurrah

    the law of the Spirit of Life - replaced THE LAW OF MOSES and all its brutality and cruelty, weakness and imperfections ended
    the eating from the Tree of the knowledge of good and evil - ended.

    the BREAD OF LIFE is now partaken by Messiah friends, called ''the lost sheep of the house of Israel''....
    the tares insist on mixing the old wine with the new wine - a system of evil that will never work

    let us view poor ''captive to the law'' Elijah's replies,
    remembering Jesus broke this law of the sabbath a few times Himself.
    are you following the JUDAS GOAT?
    The church was intended to be Godís store house for the benefit of the people in their time of need.
    It was never intended to be the private game preserve of a pastor or his ministerial staff.
    The trouble is, most ministries benefit the pastor and the church more than they benefit the community.

  2. #617
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,644

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    in modern times with its hundreds of commands of ''don't do's on saturdays''

    SO As Jesus never ordered it
    or
    insisted upon it.....
    why not?
    Because HE ALONE IS OUR TRUE SABBATH REST

    IT WAS ONLY RE-INVENTED AS A popular APOSTASY BY ELLEN WHITE and her freemason handlers and then COPIED by the scammer Herbert Armstrong.
    WARNING
    none of the 613 commands of Yah are in vogue today as that system was executed at the cross as the VEIL OF THE TEMPLE WAS TORN IN 2
    THE NEW COVENANT came into being, that set the captive free, and a new way of living opened, called THE LAW OF LIFE and this new way was never a mixture OF THE OLD

    THE CAPTIVITY PROBLEM SOLVED AS.......
    THE OLD 613 LAWS DIED
    ''THE DEAD [under the law of Moses] bury the dead'' - ended.

    hurrah
    And why can't the hurrah lying Jezebel show all of us where Jesus said that He was the Sabbath Day, and where Jesus told us to not keep the Sabbath Day??
    A bit of revelation for ye.

    Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

    Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

    By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

  3. #618
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,644

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    Lucy, about every word that comes out of you is a lie, and of course the tares like you cannot obey the Almighty, because ye have NOT His Holy Spirit, and all of your posts of disobedience proves this too.

    And the women also, which came with him from Galilee, followed after, and beheld the sepulchre, and how his body was laid.

    And they returned, and prepared spices and ointments; and rested the sabbath day according to the commandment. Luke 23:54-56.

    http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...mandment&t=KJV

    These women sure kept the Sabbath according to the commandment.

    And you calling the Sabbath "jewish Sabbath" tells all of us that you have been "I n d o c t r i n a t e d ! .............. To a lie" by this world's churchianity, because nowhere in the scriptures is the Sabbath Day ever called "the Jewish Sabbath".

    It's the Sabbath of the Capitol LORD=YHWH= YAHUWAH.

    http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...the+Lord&t=KJV
    Hmm, I guess according to Lucy, Jesus forgot to tell these women above to not observe the Sabbath.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

    Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

    Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

    By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

  4. #619
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    AUSTRALIA
    Posts
    17,017

    the VEIL OF THE TEMPLE WAS TORN IN 2

    the VEIL OF THE TEMPLE WAS TORN IN 2
    what does it mean in english?

    -------------------------------------------------------------

    The veil in the temple of Herod was approx 60feet high and 4 inches thick - as thick as a man's hand
    THE VEIL was there to separate the Jewish people FROM God.
    Only the high priest could go in once a year to atone for the sins of the Jews.

    When Jesus cried out '' it is finished'' this veil tore in 2 and the way was opened into God's PRESENCE
    There was no longer a separation.

    PROBLEM SOLVED
    THE SIN QUESTION, was no longer a question - it no longer existed.
    the law of sin and death - DEFEATED at the cross.

    now for some good old honest TRUTH.
    When Jesus died, the veil was torn, and God moved out of that place never again to dwell in a temple made with hands (Acts 17:24).
    Acts 17:24
    24 “The God who made the world and everything in it is the Lord of heaven and earth and does not live in temples built by human hands.
    God was through with that temple and its religious system, and the temple and Jerusalem were left “desolate” (destroyed by the Romans) in A.D. 70, just as Jesus prophesied in Luke 13:35.

    Luke 13:35
    35 Look, your house is left to you desolate. I tell you, you will not see me again until you say, ‘Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord.”
    As long as the temple stood, it signified the continuation of the Old Covenant.

    Hebrews 9:8-9 refers to the age that was passing away as the new covenant was being established
    Hebrews 9:8-9
    8 The Holy Spirit was showing by this that the way into the Most Holy Place had not yet been disclosed as long as the first tabernacle was still functioning.
    9 This is an illustration for the present time, indicating that the gifts and sacrifices being offered were not able to clear the conscience of the worshiper.

    (Hebrews 8:13).
    By calling this covenant “new,” He has made the first one obsolete; and what is obsolete and outdated will soon disappear.
    soon to disappear - 70ad = kaput
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Lets try to figure it out - the main probs with the '' i keep [ in part] the law of Moses people?''

    they are unable to rightly divide the 2 covenants,
    these people are called J U D A I Z E R S - and were despised, by the ancient converts to the New covenant.


    people like poor Spying, + Bro ken + Elijah and his 2 sox puppets - are these apostate PEOPLE fallen UNDER THE TITLE OF A MODERN JUDAIZER.

    HOW DID IT HAPPEN?
    SPYING was conned by Herbert Armstrong to keep Saturday a lounge potato day
    bro ken, read the bible and was unable to rightly divide the 2 systems
    Elijah, [ and his side kick sox puppets peach [ not the goat = goats cannot type] and guyguy the wife aka - Guylaine quotes verses WITHOUT TRUE UNDERSTAND as proven by the silly questions he asks.

    and what of the rest of the modern day ''sabbath keepers''
    well Ellen white reinvented herself [ like Madonna] and told 51 lies [ all well published] but still managed to deceived millions into her lies and apostacy and ofcourse, Hebert Armstrong deceived millions as well.
    all published on google 51 LIES OF ELLEN WHITE AND THE PLAIN TRUTH EXPOSED.

    THE BEST WAY TO PROVE RELIGIOUS APOSTACY, IS ''do the dead bury the dead'' if the answer is YES - you know immediately, satan's churches still rule and death to the pews remains the LORD of all


    Jesus goodnews WAS SO DIFFERENT from the vile lies the church tell the pews....THE NICOLATIANS are in charge IN THE HOUSE OF THE DEAD WHO BURY THE DEAD


    what was the GOOD NEWS. JOHN 11 v 24 25 26 - i tell this wonderful news in most of my posts [ but not all]
    look at the words and then EAT from the TREE OF LIFE.

    John 11:24-25 -26

    24 Martha answered, “I know he will rise again in the resurrection at the last day.” = YES THAT IS THE CHURCH IDEA now the same as Martha.

    25 Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life''.
    The one who believes in Me will live, even though they die; [ THEY DIE TO SIN]

    26 and whoever lives by believing in Me will never die.
    Do you believe this?”
    THE SIN problem was dealt with at the cross.
    as few understand what Messiah is saying as a present tense work,

    ''BELIEVING IN ME'' is not passive but a work of faith.
    believe
    THAT HE REMOVES OUR FLAWS under the mighty hand of His workmanship
    THAT HE RESTORES our lives back to OUR TRUE FATHER, AND EMPOWERS US WITH THE NEW COVENANT WITH ALL ITS PROMISES for those who believe HIM.
    THAT if we keep His sayings We will never die,
    John 8 v 51

    What are His sayings.
    The sin question has been dealt with... so what are HIS SAYINGS WE ARE TO KEEP?
    NOTHING from 613 laws of Moses
    NO NO NO THEY are for the dead who bury the dead

    His sayings kept FORM HIS NEW CREATURE and have nothing to do with the law of Moses.
    His sayings kept FORM THE FRUITS OF LOVE JOY AND PEACE IN THE HOLY SPIRIT.

    Each converted soul, under the workmanship of Messiah, needs to be set free from THE MATRIX of flawed thinking, and HEAR the new sounds of the NEW COVENANT that advises THEM the way TO GO in their era.
    as a for instance
    Jesus NEEDS TO ADVISE HIS SAINT on the witchcraft of big Pharma, medicine and its curses for TODAY 2019 ad
    '' TODAY IF YOU HEAR MY VOICE''

    Everyone in the Matrix / Vanity think it all normal - but WITCHCRAFT is never normal at any time nor for any excuses.
    Messiah informs His people what to do [ as His sayings to them] and how to avoid these traps of witchcraft.
    His sayings, Is our advise ,
    We Hear then Do,
    Just as Jesus walked with HIS FATHER,... HE HEARD AND THEN HE DID. = ALL THIS WAS so DIFFERENT FROM THE RITUALS AND LAWS OF MOSES.

    JESUS HEARD the Father's sayings each day AND THEN went out and did that advise
    - and ministered out that Advise by Faith
    - and it all worked so well even the ruler of the Jews Nicodemus came to visit Messiah at night and to ask '' WHAT GOING ON'' because it was a WHOLE NEW BALL GAME.

    -----------------------------------------------------




    HOW IS IT ALL GOING IN '''WITCHCRAFT LAND''' BRO KEN?
    YOU STILL a believer?

    download-11-1-640x360.jpg

    f9f66fc2c7814d7b40cdaa8bf92cb27b.jpg

    8euowbeepxc01.jpg

    IN THE WITCHCRAFT land THEY all sang ''WE ARE BELIEVERS, WE ARE BELIEVERS''...…………... till we die''
    Last edited by LucySmith; 09-04-2019 at 06:59 PM. Reason: witchcraft land....has many believers.
    are you following the JUDAS GOAT?
    The church was intended to be Godís store house for the benefit of the people in their time of need.
    It was never intended to be the private game preserve of a pastor or his ministerial staff.
    The trouble is, most ministries benefit the pastor and the church more than they benefit the community.

  5. #620
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    AUSTRALIA
    Posts
    17,017

    Play - act 3G scene 4 bro Ken and Lucy... the believer and unbeliever

    Lucy to Ken
    ''I see bro ken you believe in witchcraft and all its spells.''

    Ken to Lucy
    ''Oh yes indeed Lucy,
    I am a rusted on Witchcraft believer, and I love its spells''

    Lucy
    '' So Ken, you don't believe Messiah Immanuel is our healer''

    Ken
    ''Oh you are joking Lucy,
    where did you get that nonsense from,
    are you insane telling me about that,
    no no
    I am faith -less and I love it''

    Lucy
    ''well ken, I am sorry you feel that way, I guess I can honestly call you ''A DOUBTING THOMAS''

    Ken
    '' Oh yes Lucy,
    thank god you recognise me, as I stand along side disciple Thomas and DOUBT just as he did.
    I love doubts, and as for faith, well Lucy stick that word up your jumper that's for sure''

    Lucy,
    ''it is shame Ken, you post on forums your views that are so contrary to THE TRUE GOSPEL that set the captive free FROM FALSE KNOWLEDGE''
    exit stage right

    Ken
    '' Lucy, I love all false knowledge,''
    exit stage left smiling.
    bill.jpg
    are you following the JUDAS GOAT?
    The church was intended to be Godís store house for the benefit of the people in their time of need.
    It was never intended to be the private game preserve of a pastor or his ministerial staff.
    The trouble is, most ministries benefit the pastor and the church more than they benefit the community.

  6. #621
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    AUSTRALIA
    Posts
    17,017

    Bro ken fights /argues will all who tell him the truth

    BRO KEN has roamed the forums for 20Yrs, and if you follow him, you will find many good people have given him the thumbs down on his belief system.

    In true ''Kenneth fashion'' he will argue black is not black.

    He does it in his own special style, generally by not answering the questions asked of him, but in turn asks you the questions and then paints all truth seekers as the bad guys.
    yes indeed
    Kenneth is more skilled than the Bro Spying, and much better at this deception game than Elijah/peach [not the family pet goat aka Peach] / guyguy [ the wife guylaine] who just quotes verses without any real understanding
    [they are over educated in religious apostacy and under-educated in common sense and ''born again from above wisdom /reasonings'']

    question
    Do you fall for their ''child of hell'' gospel + the ancient Judaizer gospel of mixing the old wine with the new wine?
    or
    are you awakened to false news in all forms of media including the religious Media?

    https://globalpossibilities.org/unit...world-leaders/
    are you following the JUDAS GOAT?
    The church was intended to be Godís store house for the benefit of the people in their time of need.
    It was never intended to be the private game preserve of a pastor or his ministerial staff.
    The trouble is, most ministries benefit the pastor and the church more than they benefit the community.

  7. #622
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,644

    Jezebel's Bro??

    Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    BRO KEN has roamed the forums for 20Yrs, and if you follow him, you will find many good people have given him the thumbs down on his belief system.

    In true ''Kenneth fashion'' he will argue black is not black.

    He does it in his own special style, generally by not answering the questions asked of him, but in turn asks you the questions and then paints all truth seekers as the bad guys.
    yes indeed
    Kenneth is more skilled than the Bro Spying, and much better at this deception game than Elijah/peach [not the family pet goat aka Peach] / guyguy [ the wife guylaine] who just quotes verses without any real understanding
    [they are over educated in religious apostacy and under-educated in common sense and ''born again from above wisdom /reasonings'']

    question
    Do you fall for their ''child of hell'' gospel + the ancient Judaizer gospel of mixing the old wine with the new wine?
    or
    are you awakened to false news in all forms of media including the religious Media?

    https://globalpossibilities.org/unit...world-leaders/
    Lucy, yea, ye have to tell others a lie saying that I don't understand the verses of scriptures, however, ye lie won't prosper, because those who are regular readers know very well that I DO understand the scriptures.

    How CON-vienient that ye will forget to quote Jeremiah 31:33; Hebrews 8:10;Hebrews 10:16.

    This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord/YHWH, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them;

    http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...ite+them&t=KJV

    And I keep Yah's Covenant, and His laws are now written in my heart and mind as He hath said.

    And Messiah looked way down the road at ye Jezebel when He said this below.

    Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel/Lucy, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols.

    And I gave her/Lucy Jezebel space to repent of her fornication; and she repented not.
    Revelation 2:20-21.

    And here below are these verses for all to read, just scroll to the bottom.

    http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...=Jezebel&t=KJV

    The True Scriptural Messiah condemns what ye are doing Lucy, and I did not know that Ken and Spying were ye "BROs" to Jezebel.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

    Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

    Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

    By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

  8. #623
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,644

    Also,

    Lucy Jezziebel Smith, yeap, it sounds right,

    And why are ye quoting the apostle Paul's written words IF ye really think that he is a false apostle?

    First, Paul's verse in Hebrews 8 and 10.

    This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord/YHWH, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them;

    saith the Lord/YHWH

    http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...t&page=2&t=KJV

    The apostle Paul re-quotes Jeremiah 31:33 in Hebrews 8:10; Hebrews 10:16, and here below is what Jeremiah the prophet wrote, and let's see WHO'S Name is written in this verse that Paul re-quoted.

    But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD/YHWH, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God/Elohim, and they shall be my people. Jeremiah 31:33.

    http://www.blbclassic.org/Bible.cfm?b=Jer&c=31&t=KJV#33

    After those days, saith the LORD/YHWH

    Hmm, looks like Paul does NOT agree with Lucy Jezebel Smith at all, because the NAME of YaHuWaH is written in these verses, and NOT the Title of "Father".
    A bit of revelation for ye.

    Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

    Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

    By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

  9. #624
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    Ellisville, MO
    Posts
    3,150

    Thumbs down Hybrids!

    Hi Lucy and EliYah,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

    It is very clear to me as it should be the impartial readers of this forum that neither Lucy nor EliYah have any real knowledge concerning how the Blood of Yahushua makes them righteous. The reason for this lack of knowledge is simply a matter of Election. The Elect come to know the very things that are unknown to the world. The Elect know that the reconciliation takes place simply for one reason, and that one reason is that when Messiah Yahushua died in reality all past, present, and future human beings did die with HIM.

    Recently, Lucy told everyone on this forum that when Jesus died, sin died. It would be good if she could properly explain how this took place or what made this happen, but Lucy lacks knowledge in these areas of the spiritual fulfillment of the Law; therefore, it would be best if she would keep her mouth shut on the critical issues surrounding the nature of Yahushua and HIS eventual Death, Burial, and 3rd Day Resurrection according to the Scriptures.

    The New Testament Book of Hebrews declares these things about Yahushua:

    Hebrews 2:16-18
    16 For verily he took not on him the nature of angels; but he took on him the seed of Abraham.
    17 Wherefore in all things it behoved him to be made like unto his brethren, that he might be a merciful and faithful high priest in things pertaining to ELOHIM, to make atonement for the sins of the people.
    18 For in that he himself hath suffered being tempted, he is able to succour them that are tempted.

    Lucy and EliYah, this scripture does state that YAHWEH ELOHIM cannot be tempted:

    James 1:13
    13 Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of ELOHIM for ELOHIM cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man:

    If Messiah was indeed tempted, Lucy and EliYah, then we must conclude that in the flesh Messiah Yahushua was not the Son of the ELOHIM; otherwise, how could HE have been tempted?

    This Scripture says it all:

    Hebrews 4:15
    15 For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.

    You yourself Lucy have ably demonstrated on this forum that YAHWEH ELOHIM allowed the Children of Israel to be conquered several times. It was true in the past as it is still true in the present that whenever a people are subjected to war and are conquered chances are that the women of the conquered nation will be raped. What happens if the raped women become pregnant? When the Elders of Israel were faced with this issue, they declared that the children of the raped victims were to be fully accepted into the family of Israel. This was the beginning of the Jewish dictum that if the mother is Jewish, then her children are Jewish.

    Now, you yourself (Lucy) do not accept this dictum because you have told us all on this forum that Yahushua was not a Jew of the Tribe of Judah. Then what tribe according to the flesh did Yahushua belong? You cannot answer because you believe as do the trinitarians that Yahushua was conceived by the Holy Spirit; therefore, Yahushua was of the Tribe of God. Right/wrong/maybe?

    Your trinitarian belief concerning Yahushua actually makes HIM a Hybrid, that is, one half God and one half man.

    Why is it, Lucy, that you believe in or have faith in a Hybrid? Shame on you!

    Just for the record, all of the descendants of Cain were killed in the Flood as well as all the Nephilim. Why do you yourself support as your savior a hybrid?

    Thanking you in advance should be so bold to respond, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

  10. #625
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    262
    Quote Originally Posted by Spying View Post
    Hi Lucy and EliYah,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

    It is very clear to me as it should be the impartial readers of this forum that neither Lucy nor EliYah have any real knowledge concerning how the Blood of Yahushua makes them righteous. The reason for this lack of knowledge is simply a matter of Election. The Elect come to know the very things that are unknown to the world. The Elect know that the reconciliation takes place simply for one reason, and that one reason is that when Messiah Yahushua died in reality all past, present, and future human beings did die with HIM.

    Recently, Lucy told everyone on this forum that when Jesus died, sin died. It would be good if she could properly explain how this took place or what made this happen, but Lucy lacks knowledge in these areas of the spiritual fulfillment of the Law; therefore, it would be best if she would keep her mouth shut on the critical issues surrounding the nature of Yahushua and HIS eventual Death, Burial, and 3rd Day Resurrection according to the Scriptures.

    The New Testament Book of Hebrews declares these things about Yahushua:

    Hebrews 2:16-18
    16 For verily he took not on him the nature of angels; but he took on him the seed of Abraham.
    17 Wherefore in all things it behoved him to be made like unto his brethren, that he might be a merciful and faithful high priest in things pertaining to ELOHIM, to make atonement for the sins of the people.
    18 For in that he himself hath suffered being tempted, he is able to succour them that are tempted.

    Lucy and EliYah, this scripture does state that YAHWEH ELOHIM cannot be tempted:

    James 1:13
    13 Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of ELOHIM for ELOHIM cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man:

    If Messiah was indeed tempted, Lucy and EliYah, then we must conclude that in the flesh Messiah Yahushua was not the Son of the ELOHIM; otherwise, how could HE have been tempted?

    This Scripture says it all:

    Hebrews 4:15
    15 For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.

    You yourself Lucy have ably demonstrated on this forum that YAHWEH ELOHIM allowed the Children of Israel to be conquered several times. It was true in the past as it is still true in the present that whenever a people are subjected to war and are conquered chances are that the women of the conquered nation will be raped. What happens if the raped women become pregnant? When the Elders of Israel were faced with this issue, they declared that the children of the raped victims were to be fully accepted into the family of Israel. This was the beginning of the Jewish dictum that if the mother is Jewish, then her children are Jewish.

    Now, you yourself (Lucy) do not accept this dictum because you have told us all on this forum that Yahushua was not a Jew of the Tribe of Judah. Then what tribe according to the flesh did Yahushua belong? You cannot answer because you believe as do the trinitarians that Yahushua was conceived by the Holy Spirit; therefore, Yahushua was of the Tribe of God. Right/wrong/maybe?

    Your trinitarian belief concerning Yahushua actually makes HIM a Hybrid, that is, one half God and one half man.

    Why is it, Lucy, that you believe in or have faith in a Hybrid? Shame on you!

    Just for the record, all of the descendants of Cain were killed in the Flood as well as all the Nephilim. Why do you yourself support as your savior a hybrid?

    Thanking you in advance should be so bold to respond, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    Spying, from an impartial reader, there's no authority here, appealing to it as always an interpretation just like the rest of the world. Data (in this case scriptures,) are freely ignored or observed.). Nothing new under the sun. You have the power, but not the expert advice as far as anyone respects. Everyone claims expert, but it's clear the respect doesn't exist when everyone is sure they are.
    I could be wrong. It happens.

  11. #626
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    AUSTRALIA
    Posts
    17,017

    If Christianity truly has been a form of Satanism for much of its 2,000-year history,

    how come no one has realized this OR EVEN NOTICED IT??
    YES SIR, as History reveals.
    people have indeed realized that there was something amiss in the Christian religion, but they have been either suppressed, burned at the stake or simply ignored.
    It is an undeniable historical fact that after the formation of the Roman Catholic Church, there was a period – lasting well over a thousand years – during which anyone daring to object to the Church or its teaching, would be forcefully suppressed.

    The early Roman and Catholic leaders had almost unlimited power to do with the Christian religion as they pleased,
    Yes
    They did indeed distort the original teachings of Messiah for reasons that were clearly political.
    And although later protestant Christians have attempted to remove some of the elements inserted by Catholic leaders, no one has so far made an all-out effort to put back in what was taken out.
    Which is why there is currently no major Christian church that is even close to preaching the original message of the Saviour.

    The Facts Mam, Just the plain Facts
    So the situation around Christianity is much like that described in the fairy tale about the emperor’s new clothes.
    So few, actually dare to openly declare what many have suspected, namely that Christianity does not serve the cause of Christ [his power and authoriy] but instead serves to make people the blind followers of anti-christ.
    -----------------------------------------------------
    but I dare
    hurrah
    by '''their fruits and daily life testimony ye shall know them''''
    are you following the JUDAS GOAT?
    The church was intended to be Godís store house for the benefit of the people in their time of need.
    It was never intended to be the private game preserve of a pastor or his ministerial staff.
    The trouble is, most ministries benefit the pastor and the church more than they benefit the community.

  12. #627
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,644
    Quote Originally Posted by Spying View Post
    Hi Lucy and EliYah,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

    It is very clear to me as it should be the impartial readers of this forum that neither Lucy nor EliYah have any real knowledge concerning how the Blood of Yahushua makes them righteous. The reason for this lack of knowledge is simply a matter of Election. The Elect come to know the very things that are unknown to the world. The Elect know that the reconciliation takes place simply for one reason, and that one reason is that when Messiah Yahushua died in reality all past, present, and future human beings did die with HIM.

    Recently, Lucy told everyone on this forum that when Jesus died, sin died. It would be good if she could properly explain how this took place or what made this happen, but Lucy lacks knowledge in these areas of the spiritual fulfillment of the Law; therefore, it would be best if she would keep her mouth shut on the critical issues surrounding the nature of Yahushua and HIS eventual Death, Burial, and 3rd Day Resurrection according to the Scriptures.

    The New Testament Book of Hebrews declares these things about Yahushua:

    Hebrews 2:16-18
    16 For verily he took not on him the nature of angels; but he took on him the seed of Abraham.
    17 Wherefore in all things it behoved him to be made like unto his brethren, that he might be a merciful and faithful high priest in things pertaining to ELOHIM, to make atonement for the sins of the people.
    18 For in that he himself hath suffered being tempted, he is able to succour them that are tempted.

    Lucy and EliYah, this scripture does state that YAHWEH ELOHIM cannot be tempted:

    James 1:13
    13 Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of ELOHIM for ELOHIM cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man:

    If Messiah was indeed tempted, Lucy and EliYah, then we must conclude that in the flesh Messiah Yahushua was not the Son of the ELOHIM; otherwise, how could HE have been tempted?

    This Scripture says it all:

    Hebrews 4:15
    15 For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.

    You yourself Lucy have ably demonstrated on this forum that YAHWEH ELOHIM allowed the Children of Israel to be conquered several times. It was true in the past as it is still true in the present that whenever a people are subjected to war and are conquered chances are that the women of the conquered nation will be raped. What happens if the raped women become pregnant? When the Elders of Israel were faced with this issue, they declared that the children of the raped victims were to be fully accepted into the family of Israel. This was the beginning of the Jewish dictum that if the mother is Jewish, then her children are Jewish.

    Now, you yourself (Lucy) do not accept this dictum because you have told us all on this forum that Yahushua was not a Jew of the Tribe of Judah. Then what tribe according to the flesh did Yahushua belong? You cannot answer because you believe as do the trinitarians that Yahushua was conceived by the Holy Spirit; therefore, Yahushua was of the Tribe of God. Right/wrong/maybe?

    Your trinitarian belief concerning Yahushua actually makes HIM a Hybrid, that is, one half God and one half man.

    Why is it, Lucy, that you believe in or have faith in a Hybrid? Shame on you!

    Just for the record, all of the descendants of Cain were killed in the Flood as well as all the Nephilim. Why do you yourself support as your savior a hybrid?

    Thanking you in advance should be so bold to respond, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    Spying,

    You cannot answer because you believe as do the trinitarians that Yahushua was conceived by the Holy Spirit; therefore, Yahushua was of the Tribe of God. Right/wrong/maybe?
    So according to you, everyone who believes that Jesus/Yah'Shua was conceived by the Holy Spirit are trinity believers eh?

    However, as Edmund would say, the Data (in this case scriptures,) are freely ignored by you.

    Now the Data or scriptures: But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord/YHWH appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost/Spirit.

    And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins.
    Matthew 1:20-21.

    And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost/Spirit shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God/Elohim. Luke 1:35.

    http://www.blbclassic.org/lang/lexic...gs=G1080&t=KJV

    Need anymore DATA, I have detailed files in memory in Hebrew, Greek, and English.

    Now, for this incorrect statement of yours Spying:
    Just for the record, all of the descendants of Cain were killed in the Flood as well as all the Nephilim.
    What does the Data from Moses tell us?

    There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown. Genesis 6:4.

    And Joshua and the children of Israel were killing off GIANTS/Nephilim when they came into the promised land. Numbers 13:33.

    http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...a=giants&t=KJV

    Now Spying, how about answering this question:
    And since ye THINK the Jews are correct on their Saturday Sabbath, then why are ye NOT also following them on their annual or feast Sabbaths today including their "postponement rules" too???
    As I said Spying, you like to falsely accuse, but when ye are faced with critical questions such as this one ye run like paint.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

    Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

    Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

    By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

  13. #628
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,644
    Quote Originally Posted by Edmund Dantes View Post
    Spying, from an impartial reader, there's no authority here, appealing to it as always an interpretation just like the rest of the world. Data (in this case scriptures,) are freely ignored or observed.). Nothing new under the sun. You have the power, but not the expert advice as far as anyone respects. Everyone claims expert, but it's clear the respect doesn't exist when everyone is sure they are.
    Edmund,

    There is someone with Authority, and that is Yah Elohim Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V. and you can prove to yourself that He does exist, however, ye must first believe or at least think that He does exist, and I challenge you to prove that He does exist.

    Try fasting for a long period of time and seek His Face, tell no one of your fasting, you will see into the spirit realm, and you will at first think that your hallucinating, but you will soon realize that your not.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

    Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

    Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

    By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

  14. #629
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,644
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    Edmund,

    There is someone with Authority, and that is Yah Elohim Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V. and you can prove to yourself that He does exist, however, ye must first believe or at least think that He does exist, and I challenge you to prove that He does exist.

    Try fasting for a long period of time and seek His Face, tell no one of your fasting, you will see into the spirit realm, and you will at first think that your hallucinating, but you will soon realize that your not.
    And for those who are interested,

    There are indeed many examples of this in the scriptures, and one example is Daniel, he had been reading the words of the prophet Jeremiah, and he wanted to know and understand more, and you can read of his repentance and fasting beginning in Daniel 9.

    In the first year of his reign I Daniel understood by books the number of the years, whereof the word of the LORD/YHWH came to Jeremiah the prophet, that he would accomplish seventy years in the desolations of Jerusalem.

    And I set my face unto the Lord God, to seek by prayer and supplications, with fasting, and sackcloth, and ashes:

    http://www.blbclassic.org/lang/lexic...gs=H6685&t=KJV
    A bit of revelation for ye.

    Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

    Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

    By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

  15. #630
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,644
    And for those who are interested,

    Think back at a time maybe when you were young, before, or in your teens, you may have had a "little thought come in your mind" before you were going to do something that you knew was NOT right, and that "little thought in your mind" comes to your mind warning you BEFORE you do the actual thing, that is Yah's Spirit speaking to you.

    Yah's Holy Spirit will speak to your mind, and repeated continual disobedience will eventually quench His Holy Spirit, unless true repentance is done, it's just a warning to those who understand what I'm saying, and again, there is also examples of this in the scriptures too.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

    Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

    Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

    By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •