Page 39 of 80 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 ... LastLast

Thread: Why does Satan want to turn "gullible" people into "anti-vaxxers?"

Hang on i will post it again for your muddled mind

Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    And Lucy,

The ONLY thing that was KAPUT as ye call it in AD70 was the Temple, and the law of Elohim was NOT as ALL of the apostles of the new testament do testify in their writings.
    oh Elijah sigh, that WAS BEFORE 70ad and Jesus corrected them 6 times, and the word CAPTIVE should give you a clue
    sheeze!!!!

IT JUST MIGHT CLICK....and lets not make excuses for the evil empire of brutush laws and gross cruelty MESSIAH came to set men free from
    hurrah
    Jesus called a man living under this horror - the dead - this title will also relate to yourself

however the truth is
    70AD was the greatest religious................. R E J E C T I O N........................ THIS WORLD HAS EVER SEEN

the HIGH PRIESTS DIED
    - DEAD
    - MURDERER
    - NO LONGER
    - DEMISED
    -RIGA MORTIS

NO HIGH PRIEST - NO LAW. THE LINE WAS BROKEN after THE VEIL IN THE TEMPLE TORN IN 2

WHY?
    NEW HIGH PRIEST TOOK OVER.................................NEW LAW...................LIFE IN THE SPIRIT.

THE SHADOW EVAPORATED as the real appeared

OH btw
    WHY WOULD THE WORLD HATE YOU, as you proclaim
    *when you are already a man living in adultery with a divorced woman and part of the world system and cuddles up to to all wordly benfits.

give me a break
    the real reason most people would avoid you is because you are abusive and crude and live in an area of abusive and crude folk
    - its natural '' as the twig is bent'' stuff.

PLUS you are unable to reason out things correctly.
    your mind is messed up
    and that is a sad truth.
    you need help and deliverance

suggestion
    Dr Derek Prince as many great videos on ''BLESSINGS AND CURSES'' and how to be set free
    get some real truth into yourself
    Common sense alone should tell one that an omniscient, omnipotent God would not have used the point of a sword to build His house on a perverse and bloody foundation.
    When it has come to shedding the blood of others in the name of a god, or enslaving and persecuting those who were not like-minded,
    The religions of the Abrahamic House of Bondage: Christianity and Islam are by far the worst offenders.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    oh Elijah sigh, that WAS BEFORE 70ad and Jesus corrected them 6 times, and the word CAPTIVE should give you a clue
    sheeze!!!!

IT JUST MIGHT CLICK....and lets not make excuses for the evil empire of brutush laws and gross cruelty MESSIAH came to set men free from
    hurrah
    Jesus called a man living under this horror - the dead - this title will also relate to yourself

however the truth is
    70AD was the greatest religious................. R E J E C T I O N........................ THIS WORLD HAS EVER SEEN

the HIGH PRIESTS DIED
    - DEAD
    - MURDERER
    - NO LONGER
    - DEMISED
    -RIGA MORTIS

NO HIGH PRIEST - NO LAW. THE LINE WAS BROKEN after THE VEIL IN THE TEMPLE TORN IN 2

WHY?
    NEW HIGH PRIEST TOOK OVER.................................NEW LAW...................LIFE IN THE SPIRIT.

THE SHADOW EVAPORATED as the real appeared

OH btw
    WHY WOULD THE WORLD HATE YOU, as you proclaim
    *when you are already a man living in adultery with a divorced woman and part of the world system and cuddles up to to all wordly benfits.

give me a break
    the real reason most people would avoid you is because you are abusive and crude and live in an area of abusive and crude folk
    - its natural '' as the twig is bent'' stuff.

PLUS you are unable to reason out things correctly.
    your mind is messed up
    and that is a sad truth.
    you need help and deliverance

suggestion
    Dr Derek Prince as many great videos on ''BLESSINGS AND CURSES'' and how to be set free
    Lucy,

Yah Messiah sets the captives free FROM SIN itself, He does not set people free to DISOBEY Him and His Father's laws, ye teach the stupidity of the devil's world of disobedience.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

the NEW HIGH PRIEST - A DIFFERENT ORDER = GOODBYE TO THE USELESS SHADOW

Lucy,

Yah Messiah sets the captives free FROM SIN itself, He does not set people free to DISOBEY Him and His Father's laws, ye teach the stupidity of the devil's world of disobedience.

JESUS FATHER WAS NEVER O.T. YHWH - He said so Himself.
    BUT i guess for some it is ok to contradict HIM. [NOT]

you know something not too many think on
    THE 2 HEADED MONSTER,
    movie-252x300.jpg
    IS THE DECEPTION OF THE JUDAIZERS

millions are deluded as Elijah is and they suffer the fatal virus called

''the law of Crapa Reptilious ''
    reptilie.jpg
    Common sense alone should tell one that an omniscient, omnipotent God would not have used the point of a sword to build His house on a perverse and bloody foundation.
    When it has come to shedding the blood of others in the name of a god, or enslaving and persecuting those who were not like-minded,
    The religions of the Abrahamic House of Bondage: Christianity and Islam are by far the worst offenders.

how can we be so sure and so POSITIVE YAHWEH was never Messiah Father

the fruits.

Because we know that the THE FATHER revealed to us by Jesus would not command any violence against women or children, nor would He condemn someone for showing mercy and compassion on the weak and the helpless.
    Jesus has shown us the Father.
    He is like the Father and the Father is like Jesus.
    simply the end of the story NO IFS NO BUTS.... that is how messiah ministered out to all

The Father that Jesus reveals to us does not command us to kill our enemies or their infants.
    Instead, He commands us to love our enemies, to bless them, to do good to them, and to pray for them.

He even tells us that when we do those things, we are also doing exactly what the Father does!
    Jesus was the only one who has ever seen THE FATHER
    Jesus reveals the Father to us better than anyone else does.
    Believe Jesus when He tells us that THE FATHER loves and even blesses His enemies and that’s why we should do it, too.

O.T. YAH WAS NEVER JESUS FATHER.

Elijah has posted the ''age old opinion'' of the church

Yah Messiah sets the captives free FROM SIN itself,
    what sin actually?
    now that is an excellent question.
    613 laws of YAH
    if one is broken it is considered a sin, some of which have the death by stoning
    BTW have u seen a stoning?
    satan's work against a human being needs to be viewed from the eyes of Messiah who said ''forgive them Father''
    opps
    the '''sharia law of Islam''' stone too, for virtually the same laws
    hmm
    so let me resume to see some of the YAH'S 613 laws called SIN

S I N S
    http://www.jewfaq.org/613.htm
    A List of the 613 Mitzvot (Commandments)
    ELIJAH SPYING KEN + 2 SOCK PUPPET say they follow and keep these...............................[that is their story and they are sticking to it.]

#18.To put tzitzit on the corners of clothing (Num. 15:38) (CCA10). See Tzitzit and Tallit.
    WOWEEEEE lots of sinning here
    sheeze
    i never heard Elijah Ken or Spying nor the 2 sox puppets aka - '' we all keep all the commandments'' Put a''''' tzitzit'''''' on their jeans.
    i mean JESUS REALLY HAS TO SET THOSE CAPTIVES FREE FROM THESE EVIL SINS THAT'S FOR SURE.
    well there is more
    this is a gross sin..........
    - 143-To examine the marks in cattle
    -147.To examine the marks in fowl,
    -149.To examine the marks in locusts,
    -150.Not to eat a worm found in fruit

SO MANY sins there 613 of them.... really.... i wondered what kindergarten this god ruled over.
    go read for yourselves...Jesus came to save us from these 613 sins
    really????

OR WAS IT TO SET THE CAPTIVES away FROM the rulership of total madness.

act 3e stage right
    Lucy to Elijah
    Elijah why haven't you put a ''''' tzitzit'''''' on the corner of your jeans.
    its a gross sin here in the OT.

Elijah
    ''Lucy , i haven't because i don' know what a ''''' tzitzit'''''' is really but i know i am in gross sin

Lucy
    ''Well Elijah, it sounds like some type of foreign mosquito to me
    like the tzetze fly''

Elijah
    ''Well, i am not sure foreign mosquitos were in Israel...it has to be something else.
    maybe like a key ring''

Lucy
    '' wait i will look''''' tzitzit'''''' in the dictionary''

Elijah
    ''Oh dear, it is a fringe.''
    whoever heard of jeans with ''fringes''
    its not the american way''

Lucy
    ''well you better get fringes on those jeans Elijah or you are a gross sinner.''
    Last edited by LucySmith; 08-29-2019 at 10:53 PM.

Smile

what sin actually?
    now that is an excellent question.
    613 laws of YAH
    if one is broken it is considered a sin, some of which have the death by stoning
    BTW have u seen a stoning?
    satan's work against a human being needs to be viewed from the eyes of Messiah who said ''forgive them Father''
    opps
    the '''sharia law of Islam''' stone too, for virtually the same laws
    hmm
    so let me resume to see some of the YAH'S 613 laws called SIN

S I N S
    http://www.jewfaq.org/613.htm
    A List of the 613 Mitzvot (Commandments)
    ELIJAH SPYING KEN + 2 SOCK PUPPET say they follow and keep these...............................[that is their story and they are sticking to it.]

#18.To put tzitzit on the corners of clothing (Num. 15:38) (CCA10). See Tzitzit and Tallit.
    WOWEEEEE lots of sinning here
    sheeze
    i never heard Elijah Ken or Spying nor the 2 sox puppets aka - '' we all keep all the commandments'' Put a''''' tzitzit'''''' on their jeans.
    i mean JESUS REALLY HAS TO SET THOSE CAPTIVES FREE FROM THESE EVIL SINS THAT'S FOR SURE.
    well there is more
    this is a gross sin..........
    - 143-To examine the marks in cattle
    -147.To examine the marks in fowl,
    -149.To examine the marks in locusts,
    -150.Not to eat a worm found in fruit

SO MANY sins there 613 of them.... really.... i wondered what kindergarten this god ruled over.
    go read for yourselves...Jesus came to save us from these 613 sins
    really????

OR WAS IT TO SET THE CAPTIVES away FROM the rulership of total madness.

act 3e stage right
    Lucy to Elijah
    Elijah why haven't you put a ''''' tzitzit'''''' on the corner of your jeans.
    its a gross sin here in the OT.

Elijah
    ''Lucy , i haven't because i don' know what a ''''' tzitzit'''''' is really but i know i am in gross sin

Lucy
    ''Well Elijah, it sounds like some type of foreign mosquito to me
    like the tzetze fly''

Elijah
    ''Well, i am not sure foreign mosquitos were in Israel...it has to be something else.
    maybe like a key ring''

Lucy
    '' wait i will look''''' tzitzit'''''' in the dictionary''

Elijah
    ''Oh dear, it is a fringe.''
    whoever heard of jeans with ''fringes''
    its not the american way''

Lucy
    ''well you better get fringes on those jeans Elijah or you are a gross sinner.''
    Lucy,

O.T. YAH WAS NEVER JESUS FATHER.
    I do wear them, and suppose you tell us THE NAME OF Jusus Father?? But then again dummies can't answer that question can they.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

Smile Jesus wore them to, do ye?

Lucy,

I do wear them, and suppose you tell us THE NAME OF Jusus Father?? But then again dummies can't answer that question can they.
    And Lucy,

Jesus wore the fringes or tassels too.

And, behold, a woman, which was diseased with an issue of blood twelve years, came behind him, and touched the [hem/FRINGE, TASSEL/G2899 kraspedon κράσπεδον of his garment: Matthew 9:20

G2899 κράσπεδον kráspedon, kras'-ped-on; of uncertain derivation; a margin, i.e. (specially), a fringe or tassel:—border, hem.

See all of these new testament texts here: http://www.blbclassic.org/lang/lexic...gs=G2899&t=KJV

Smile

And Lucy,

Ye don't really know NOTHING about the JESUS of the new testament, other than what ye SWEARING SAILORS may have told ye.

And Lucy,

Jesus wore the fringes or tassels too.

And, behold, a woman, which was diseased with an issue of blood twelve years, came behind him, and touched the [hem/FRINGE, TASSEL/G2899 kraspedon κράσπεδον of his garment: Matthew 9:20

G2899 κράσπεδον kráspedon, kras'-ped-on; of uncertain derivation; a margin, i.e. (specially), a fringe or tassel:—border, hem.

See all of these new testament texts here: http://www.blbclassic.org/lang/lexic...gs=G2899&t=KJV
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mic_...ps_the_mic.gif
    I could be wrong. It happens.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Edmund Dantes View Post
    Edmund, yeap, I agree.

i remember WHEN L.A. 1st began as a forum, it entertained many posters from Jewish

beliefs aka - the old testament Jewish buffs.

After, the ''confessions'' of child abuse, at the saturday sabbath services, these people faded away
    however
    the forum always had a ''jewish theme'' to it, that continues today that ONE HAD TO OBSERVE some laws of the old covenant to be saved
    .............however................
    the religious jewish FLESH must be seen at all times ''LOOK AT ME''

ask
    Do you need pretty stringy things hanging from your clothing?
    Is it for you; or is it to look 'spiritual' to other people?

1080-Jewish-men-wearing-tallits-and-tefillin-pray-at-the-Kotel-600x392.jpg

The New Covenant is in effect, and should be written on your heart, not on tablets of stone, or in a book; not with the Levitical priesthood, and not with the Aaronic priesthood either.
    Hebrews 7:12
    -"When there is a change of priesthood, there is of NECESSITY a change of LAW. "

Our Messiah, was not a Levite; so why argue over things that have been superseded by the raising of Messiah from the dead; and His High Priesthood been established by the power of an endless life!

Our righteousness is supposed to be MORE than the Pharisees, not the same as!

look at these religious deceived men..look at their attire.....sheez.....is this not the saddest waste of time.

black pants
    white shirts,
    scull caps
    black hats
    arm bands
    head box
    finger bands.

i wonder what they do behind closed doors.
    * same as all religious men
    - commit sin
    - they DIE IN SIN
    * ONCE YOU OPENED THEIR FRONT DOOR, YOU WOULD BE TOTALLY SUBMERGED IN DARKNESS
    not even a tiny light would dispel such blackness.
    it would be total -like a tomb

beliefs aka - the old testament Jewish buffs.

After, the ''confessions'' of child abuse, at the saturday sabbath services, these people faded away
    however
    the forum always had a ''jewish theme'' to it, that continues today that ONE HAD TO OBSERVE some laws of the old covenant to be saved
    .............however................
    the religious jewish FLESH must be seen at all times ''LOOK AT ME''

ask
    Do you need pretty stringy things hanging from your clothing?
    Is it for you; or is it to look 'spiritual' to other people?

The New Covenant is in effect, and should be written on your heart, not on tablets of stone, or in a book; not with the Levitical priesthood, and not with the Aaronic priesthood either.
    -"When there is a change of priesthood, there is of NECESSITY a change of LAW. "

Our Messiah, was not a Levite; so why argue over things that have been superseded by the raising of Messiah from the dead; and His High Priesthood been established by the power of an endless life!

Our righteousness is supposed to be MORE than the Pharisees, not the same as!

look at these religious deceived men..look at their attire.....sheez.....is this not the saddest waste of time.

black pants
    white shirts,
    scull caps
    black hats
    arm bands
    head box
    finger bands.

i wonder what they do behind closed doors.
    * same as all religious men
    - commit sin
    - they DIE IN SIN
    * ONCE YOU OPENED THEIR FRONT DOOR, YOU WOULD BE TOTALLY SUBMERGED IN DARKNESS
    not even a tiny light would dispel such blackness.
    it would be total -like a tomb
    Lucy, I don't dress up in traditional Jewish clothing as ye presume.

And here below is this entire verse in the BLB Strong's for clarification.

For G1063 the priesthood G2420 being changed, G3346/TRANSFERRED there is made G1096 of G1537 necessity G318 a change G3331/TRANSFERING also G2532 of the law. G3551

http://www.blbclassic.org/lang/lexic...gs=G3331&t=KJV

Strong's G3331 - metathesis μετάθεσις 1.transfer: from one place to another

This means that the Levitical Priesthood law was transferred to Melchesidic Yah Messiah, and so is the law, and unknowing people like you try to argue that the law was abolished, and if that was so then so is Jesus abolished too, which is ridicules.

All of the apostles write and uphold the law of Elohim as I have shown you umpteen times in the new testament, and those like you have to make up some excuse to NOT obey Yah Messiah so ye can keep your own traditions in disobedience, and then pretend and claim that your in Messiah, how stupid.

Thumbs up The Wrath Of ELOHIM Abides On The Disobedient!

Hi Lucy and EliYah,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

Shabbat Shalom to the both of you confirmed Sabbath Breakers!

While there exist many things that I have not been blessed to teach you, there are many things that I can tell you.

Please notice in verse 1 of Romans 5 that the Apostle Paul states that we have been made righteous by faith. Now, please also notice in verse 9 that the Apostle Paul additionally informs us that we have been made righteous (ἐν, in, with, or by) the Blood of Yahushua. So, faith and blood have something in common, do they not?. They both can make us righteous. It is beyond my purpose in giving you both an explanation of Romans 5 to give to you the spiritual meaning of the Blood of Yahushua. This is a pearl that I will not post on the internet. If you desire to hear my explanation, then you must travel to Ellisville. and proceed north to the last house on the right of Weis Avenue, and having arrived, then knock on my door. I do not have a door bell. My Scruffy Buddy is my door bell. If his barking does not arouse me, then you must come back. I suggest that you come in the morning, but that is up to you.

Surely, if we have been made righteous by the death of the Son Of the ELOHIM, then it should surely follow that we shall be saved from the wrath of ELOHIM as verse 9 does say. This idea must be certain, the righteous have nothing to fear from ELOHIM.

Would either of you Sabbath Breakers be willing to take the time to explain to me how it is that you yourself have been made righteous by the Blood of Yahushua so that the wrath of YAHWEH ELOHIM does not abide on you?

Thanking you in advance for your answer, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Spying,

That is because the scriptural Sabbath Day is ONLY known as THE SABBATH DAY, and the tag or label called the LUNAR SABBATH was given by those like you, and the true scriptural Sabbath day observers have accepted that tag or label.

And there is PROOF of it talked about in not only the Jewish Encyclopedia, but also in other Jewish writers which ye IGNORE and turn a blind eye to it as ye do the scriptures too.

And I've given much of it in this thread below.

http://www.lo-ammi.org/forum/showthr...h%27s+Calendar

And since ye THINK the Jews are correct on their Saturday Sabbath, then why are ye NOT also following them on their annual or feast Sabbaths today including their "postponement rules" too???
    Spying, you need to answer this question below.

And since ye THINK the Jews are correct on their Saturday Sabbath, then why are ye NOT also following them on their annual or feast Sabbaths today including their "postponement rules" too???

Therefore, we have peace with God

Therefore, we have peace with God
    1 Therefore, since we have been made righteous through his faithfulness combined with our faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ.
    2 We have access by faith into this grace in which we stand through him, and we boast in the hope of God Therefore, we have peace with God's glory.
    3 But not only that! We even take pride in our problems, because we know that trouble produces endurance,
    4 endurance produces character, and character produces hope.
    5 This hope doesn't put us to shame, because the love of God has been poured out in our hearts through the Holy Spirit, who has been given to us.
    6 While we were still weak, at the right moment, Christ died for ungodly people.
    7 It isn't often that someone will die for a righteous person, though maybe someone might dare to die for a good person.
    8 But God shows his love for us, because while we were still sinners Christ died for us.
    9 , now that we have been made righteous by his blood, we can be even more certain that we will be saved from God's wrath through him.
    10 If we were reconciled to God through the death of his Son while we were still enemies, now that we have been reconciled, how much more certain is it that we will be saved by his life?
    11 And not only that: we even take pride in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, the one through whom we now have a restored relationship with God.

the BLOOD OF THE LAMB
    WE are made righteous through His faithfulness
    now
    that we have been MADE RIGHTEOUS BY HIS BLOOD, - WE ARE SAVED FROM GOD'S WRATH.

“We have confidence to enter the holy places by the blood of Jesus”
    (Hebrews 10:19)

Hebrews 9:14 says, “
    …how much more will the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without blemish to God, purify our conscience from dead works to serve the living God.” have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of His grace.”

Hebrews 13:12
    tells us that “Jesus also suffered…in order to sanctify the people through his own blood” (Hebrews 13:12).

But WELL THERE ARE ALOT OF VERSES on the blood.
    How does the shedding of His blood “cleanse us from all sin”?
    For sin to die out and cease to plague us spiritually, we must submit to the cross and die with Christ.
    He “was made to be sin” (II Cor. 5: 21).
    At the moment of His death, sin died.
    “The life is in the blood.”
    The life of sin is in the blood.
    With the shedding of the blood of the sin offering MESSIAH, sin died that day at the cross.
    We must submit to this truth.
    As we believe that sin in our hearts died with Christ, we too can be raised up with Him, a sinless creature, a new creature.
    Last edited by LucySmith; 08-31-2019 at 04:14 PM.