Page 28 of 79 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 78 ... LastLast

Thread: Why does Satan want to turn "gullible" people into "anti-vaxxers?"

dodging the bullet hey Elijah '' the old back off trick'' of i really cannot answer

Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    Lucy, it's you who are the fraud, it's why that church kicked ye out.

I'm not going to argue with you any longer, you bloat yourself self up, and dish out ye lying gossip about others, and this is why both Ken and Spying ignore ye.
    So satan in you WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TO RECONSIDER WHY YOU DIE IN YOUR SINS hey so you waffle on and smoke screen, over inconsequential things.
    TRAPPED in the death spiral.
    a febble minded man, unworthy of eternal life here.

proving
    satan holds you captive Elijah in his arms of death.
    poor man
    you cannot escape hey.,

why not
    your mind so deformed as to love death RATHER THAN THE DIVINE HOLY LIFE to be lived in HERE as JESUS HIMSELF REVEALED TO HIS PEOPLE John 11 v 24 25 26

bye bye sinner
    go receive your wages as an ignorant man to his slaughter.
    Jesus said ''let the dead bury the dead come FOLLOW ME'?

ITS VERY HARD TO FOLLOW THE MESSIAH, ELIJAH CANNOT.
    bye bye sinner.

IT IS SO ''enlightening''' ELIJAH to actually see, you as a defeated man, sold to satan and all religious lies
    a man utterly controlled by his wrong ignorant belief that totally goes against the words of Messiah
    john 11 v 24 25 26

Lucy and I are believers in LIFE NOW!
    This is the true faith!
    All other faiths are part of the deception.
    let me repeat this warning again
    warning
    THE NECROPHILITE = those who make an agreement with death SHOULD BE BANNED from the forum of eternal life made available via the sacrifice of the Messiah

Jesus NEVER TOLERATED DEATH = IT FLED at the sound of His voice.

Those ''religious CHURCHED INDOCTRINATED abortionists'' should never be encouraged to express their FAILED UNDERSTANDING+ evil views made from ignorance that makes people perish
    lets wait for THE SINNER Elijahs inane response of sheer stupidity from a man manipulated by satan, who doesnt know why he will die in sin
    = lets watch
    If the O.T. had been marketed as a horror story as a Stephen King novel the church pews might think differently about it.
    * fear mongering
    * Hellfire
    * Murder Inc.
    we all know a vulture never begets a dove
    YET some believers go to such great lengths to try to defend these genocides and moral atrocities.

the fruit
    the NATURE of the Ministry of the Holy Spirit is only of love joy and peace
    btw
    Oh~was Jesus a racist when He talks of the ''wheat race & the tare race'?

Smile

[QUOTE=LucySmith;39400]so satan in you WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TO RECONSIDER WHY YOU DIE IN YOUR SINS hey so you waffle on and smoke screen, over inconsequential things.
    TRAPPED in the death spiral.

proving
    satan holds you captive Elijah in his arms of death.
    poor man
    you cannot escape hey.,

why not
    your mind so deformed as to love death RATHER THAN THE DIVINE HOLY LIFE to be lived in HERE as JESUS HIMSELF REVEALED TO HIS PEOPLE John 11 v 24 25 26

bye bye sinner
    go receive your wages as an ignorant man to his slaughter.
    Jesus said ''let the dead bury the dead come FOLLOW ME'?

ITS VERY HARD TO FOLLOW THE MESSIAH, ELIJAH CANNOT.
    bye bye sinner.

Those ''religious CHURCHED INDOCTRINATED abortionists'' should never be encouraged to express their FAILED UNDERSTANDING+ evil views made from ignorance that makes people perish[quote]

IT IS SO enlightening ELIJAH to actually see, you as a defeated man, a man utterly controlled by his wrong ignorant belief that totally goes against the words of Messiah
    Hmm, I can't make out what they are saying,

I don't know, but it might be the swearing sailor lady.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

now for the real goodnews.....JOHN 11 V 24 25 26

Martha
    She has spoken of the resurrection as a truth which she believes, and as an event in the far-off future,
    so remote from the present life indeed, as to be powerless to comfort her now.
    Immanuel
    The two first words of His answer, expressed in the fulness of emphasis, teach her that the resurrection is to be thought of as His person, and that it is to be thought of as actually present.
    “I,”—his words mean—“and none beside Me, am the Resurrection
    I am the Resurrection—a present life, and not simply a life in the remoteness of the last day.”

In the same sense in which He has declared Himself to be the Water of Life and the Bread of Life, supplying in Himself every need of spiritual thirst and spiritual hunger, He declares Himself to be the Resurrection, revealing in His own person all that men had ever thought and hoped of a future life, being Himself the power which shall raise them at the last day, and could therefore raise them now.

This is because He is also “the Life,”
    He that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live

once Jesus explains the truth to His friends, NO ONE CALLED OUT BY HIM can ever REVERT BACK to the fraudulent ignorance of church gospel teaching

Lucy and I are believers in LIFE NOW!
    This is the true faith!
    All other faiths are part of the deception.
    If the O.T. had been marketed as a horror story as a Stephen King novel the church pews might think differently about it.
    * fear mongering
    * Hellfire
    * Murder Inc.
    YET some believers go to such great lengths to try to defend these genocides and moral atrocities.

the fruit
    btw

what is needed is TRUE DIVINE KNOWLEDGE

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    Martha
    She has spoken of the resurrection as a truth which she believes, and as an event in the far-off future,
    so remote from the present life indeed, as to be powerless to comfort her now.
    Immanuel
    The two first words of His answer, expressed in the fulness of emphasis, teach her that the resurrection is to be thought of as His person, and that it is to be thought of as actually present.
    ¬“I,¬”¬—his words mean¬—¬“and none beside Me, am the Resurrection
    I am the Resurrection¬—a present life, and not simply a life in the remoteness of the last day.¬”

In the same sense in which He has declared Himself to be the Water of Life and the Bread of Life, supplying in Himself every need of spiritual thirst and spiritual hunger, He declares Himself to be the Resurrection, revealing in His own person all that men had ever thought and hoped of a future life, being Himself the power which shall raise them at the last day, and could therefore raise them now.

This is because He is also ¬“the Life,¬”
    He that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live

once Jesus explains the truth to His friends, NO ONE CALLED OUT BY HIM can ever REVERT BACK to the fraudulent ignorance of church gospel teaching

NOT RELIGIOUS IGNORANCE THAT MAKE PEOPLE PERISH.

THE CHURCH must cease from offering up up their views of the Gospel good news for all we get is their bad news that death reigns and still kills off the pews.
    the truth is
    its all about A NEW CREATION
    ONE WHICH IS TOTALLY DIFFERENT from the old soul man adam with all his misinformed beliefs that kill him

a new creation is never the old creation revamped.
    A NEW CREATION IS FORMED, and never includes the OLD CREATIONS ideas or belief.
    the NEW CREATION IS BIRTHED out from an incorruptible seed
    - can anyone show me where SIN remains in incorruption?

it cannot be so.

Is incorruption also immortal and eternal?
    yes

So IF YOU ARE BIRTHED OUT FROM AN INCORRUPTIBLE SEED YOU ALSO ARE A NEW IMMORTAL ETERNAL CREATURE.
    YET FEW ONLY FIND ETERNAL LIFE.

The majority find a ''christian death'' as the pews die at a rate of 2000 each 12 mins according to stats.

They die as unconverted sinners killed and perishing from their ignorant religious mindset- as ''the wages of sin is death''
    the churches employ DEATH as their lord.
    there is NO other explanation.

If you have been truly born again from an incorruptable seed - where is your sin hiding in this new DIVINE INCORRUPT seed?
    OR
    WOULD JESUS take away your sins, by sharing HIS IMMORTAL UNDEFILED LIFE with you? as His gift of true life too you.
    ALL BECAUSE YOU LOVED HIM far more than your own vile carnal matrix ridden dark life full of religion

Once you are reborn, you are on the real path of SALVATION - that has healed you and rescued you and made you whole.
    Where can sin, live in such a blessed NEW creature?

Yes religious frauds like Elijah, are a dime a dozen,
    Yes the fraudulent church pastors called hirelings peddle a spirit of death, that kills off their pews daily.
    They attend more funerals than true born again services.
    OFCOURSE
    these death dealers ARE NOT DEATH FIGHTERS.

actually they are paid to kill you with wrong information as ''people perish aka physically die'' from LACK OF KNOWLEDGE
    * fear mongering
    * Hellfire
    * Murder Inc.

the fruit
    btw

sinners die - WHY SO? WHY ARE THEY CON-demned TO DEATH when they think ; i am saved.

what is the main basic problem here
    It is a sure sign of the apostasy of popular Christendom that many of their practices are based upon elements of the Law of Moses
    - despite the clear and laboured teaching that Christians should not observe this Law, seeing that it has been done away in Christ.
    Consider the more obvious ways in which the Law of Moses is the basis of present 'Christian' practice:-
    Priests
    Tithing
    Food,
    Sabbath keeping and feasts
    are just a few habits of CON-denmation

once these main religious habits are entered into the CURSE swings in and CONdemnation abounds.

so what is the main evidence of '' the curse''?
    death
    sickness
    poverty and want
    lacking all good things
    unanswered prayer
    blindness to the truth
    wretchedness
    misery FROM LACK OF TRUE KNOWLEDGE
    and
    worst of all your personal NAKEDNESS.

YOU HAVE NOT THE COVERING OF CHRIST aka the divine active verb of kingdom life.

the priest,
    the hireling,
    the reverend,
    the elders,
    the pope
    the bishop etc
    all stand up and deliver you over to death by you not seeking the truth, but partaking from their own ''lack of knowledge''
    catch 22

88560cbec261d4ba1d03a47a7d0ac5b1.jpg
    1f67643d22787c485772d57af443b215.jpg

the sadness of true deception is the harlot and her ugly PROTESTANT daughters

JESUS SAID FOLLOW ME and NO other do the redeemed follow
    * fear mongering
    * Hellfire
    * Murder Inc.

the fruit
    btw

so now to practical things................................ very interesting knowledge

the curses are brought about by an A.L.T.E.R.E.D. DNA
    THE CODES and sequence have been altered from perfect to imperfect

and this alteration of the DNA CODES is brought about by wrong thinking, wrong eating, wrong emotions,
    making the DNA - a BABBLE of confused codes.

when a person is called out by Immanuel. and the NEW birth occurs, the DNA that has been corrupted, [by the natural birth] is converted back to its former glory
    called an incorruptible seed - in other words - the DNA is altered back to its original blueprint by divine thinking, divine emotions and correct diet.

consider
    Immanuel called all the people '' THE DEAD'' = AS ALL had an altered imperfect working DNA in them
    the only way to reorganise these codes was to FOLLOW MESSIAH.

JESUS WALKED IN PERFECT STANDS/CODES AND HE MAINTAINED THIS BY DIVINE THINKING, correct eating and perfected emotions
    in other words HE KNEW how to remain under the perfect codes whilst living here on earth.
    * fear mongering
    * Hellfire
    * Murder Inc.

the fruit
    btw

Smile Too bad that you don't practice what ye preach.

and this alteration of the DNA CODES is brought about by wrong thinking, wrong eating, wrong emotions,

when a person is called out by Immanuel. and the NEW birth occurs, the DNA that has been corrupted, [by the natural birth] is converted back to its former glory
    called an incorruptible seed - in other words - the DNA is altered back to its original blueprint by divine thinking, divine emotions and correct diet.

consider
    Immanuel called all the people '' THE DEAD'' = AS ALL had an altered imperfect working DNA in them

JESUS WALKED IN PERFECT STANDS/CODES AND HE MAINTAINED THIS BY DIVINE THINKING, correct eating and perfected emotions
    in other words HE KNEW how to remain under the perfect codes whilst living here on earth.
    Too bad that you don't practice what ye preach.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

A RESTORED d.n.a BACK TO THE ORIGINAL CODES = HOW IT WAS DONE

consider

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

rescued, preserved and made whole
    how?

1 Peter 2:24, NIV: "He himself bore our sins' in his body on the cross, so that we might die to sins and live for righteousness; 'by his wounds you have been healed.'"

1 Peter 2:24, ESV: "He himself bore our sins in his body on the tree, that we might die to sin and live to righteousness. By his wounds you have been healed."

1 Peter 2:24, KJV: "Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed."

1 Peter 2:24, NASB: "and He Himself bore our sins in His body on the cross, so that we might die to sin and live to righteousness; for by His wounds you were healed."

1 Peter 2:24, NLT: "He personally carried our sins in his body on the cross so that we can be dead to sin and live for what is right. By his wounds you are healed."

1 Peter 2:24, CSB: "He himself bore our sins in his body on the tree; so that, having died to sins, we might live for righteousness. By his wounds you have been healed."
    sin is lack of knowledge.,
    we are told all die [ physically perish,] from the sin of lacking true knowledge.
    so
    the few who find eternal life, no longer die from this sin of lack of knowledge.
    why not?
    the few live unto righteousness [the true knowledge]
    - aka right thinking, right emotions, right motives, right food.
    MEANS - that new way for the new man brings about the return to the true DNA codes all converted back to the real sequence - thus BEING MADE WHOLE [ OR HEALED]

IMMANUEL sacrificed himself, on the cross, to STOP the deformed DNA from continuing, but according to Jesus ONLY THE FEW find the revelation ON how to be made whole.

I looked at the #1 2 24 IN BIBLE numerics. [ 1 peter 2 v 24]
    1 - unity
    2- bearing witness too
    24 - the elect of God

Immanuel took our deformity into His own body [ the unholy DNA sequence code] and resurrected them back into their original divine blue print SO WE [WHO BELIEVE HIM] COULD BE MADE WHOLE AND HEALED

Thank you Saviour for this HIDDEN MANNA
    * fear mongering
    * Hellfire
    * Murder Inc.

the fruit
    btw

DELIVERED AND TO STAY WITHIN YOUR salvation [FREEDOMS]

IMMANUEL IS THE only one who can deliver your lives from your flawed AND corrupted DNA codes.
    no other can
    example
    many people suffer depressions and mood swings of the worst kind,
    Ofcourse its a satanic weakness, from flawed DNA codes, impossible to be healed, [this ''spirit of heaviness'' even with medication the sickness remains]

a very specific prayer:
    “ABBA in the name of the Lord Jesus —according to Your Word—I’m asking you to deliver me from this spirit of heaviness.”

THIS IS THE NEW KNOWLEDGE THAT WILL SET YOU FREE, because IN this prayer is HIS WORD of healing to be made whole - so - your new thinking will convert the old flawed human DNA back to the purity of its original condition
    if you believe.

now this word BELIEVE IS not a passive belief but a leap of faith across the great satanic chasm of human unbelief.
    WHEN YOU DO THIS now you become THE JUST who walk by faith
    the just [ who love true justice] are also called THE RIGHTEOUS and there is a ''generation of the Righteous'' walking this earth amen

WHO ARE '' THE GENERATION OF THE RIGHTEOUS'?
    * fear mongering
    * Hellfire
    * Murder Inc.

the fruit
    btw

the ''generation of the righteous'' know how to possess ETERNAL LIFE HERE

I would share the meaning of true eternal life.
    That may not sound very profound or even foundational, but that’s because most people don’t know what the Bible means when it talks about eternal life.

Someone might say, “Eternal life is living forever.”
    But that’s not it.
    No one ceases to exist when they die.
    Everyone lives forever IN A SPIRITUAL STATE.
    John 3:36 says, “He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.”
    Everlasting life is a present-tense possession.
    It’s not something that begins when we get DYING and going to heaven.

There are a number of scriptures that speak of everlasting life as something we possess in this life
    John 4:14;
    John5:24;
    John6:27;
    John 6:40, 47

Jesus defined eternal life for us in John 17:3. That verse says,
    “And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.”
    Eternal life is knowing God.

what the Bible means by this word “know.”
    IT MEANS A VERY INTIMATE RELATIONSHIP AS PER a type of HUSBAND AND WIFE.

IF YOU FAIL THE ''INTIMACY TESTS'' YOU WONT HAVE FAITH AND SO, will not be termed '' the just''

THE JUST
    The righteous move from the outside [flesh] to the inside [ spiritual life] here.Tthe outside flesh has many ''laws'' to govern it, but the inside spiritual man is perfect.
    The righteous are very different from the religious as the mindset has been changed from 'the' CULTure of unbelief.

Religion makes people UNbelievers even when they proclaim Yeshua is Lord.
    In religion it seems the VITAL INGREDIENTS have been substituted for religious works and religious laws that keep the person in the flesh = or put simply - it maintains the flesh.

To 'walk in the spirit of LIFE' is totally different from ''going to church''.
    Perhaps it is best said ''if you walk within the SPIRIT OF LIFE you don't go to church''. [ the 2 walks are incompatible]

because THE CULT is so strong, to be ''called out'' from such demonic strength needs THE ANOINTING TO BREAK THE YOKE OF RELIGIOUS BONDAGES.
    THE SEVERING of this unholy cord, must happen to be able to ''walk with God our Father, as our friend''.

the righteous.. become as a living testament of the type of people that one day would be called a NEW BREED or the new creation..

these people have THEIR FATHER'S MARK.....
    what is this actually

Father's Mark:
    Incorporation of the Mind of Christ into those who would hold on firmly to Christ, not wavering in their thought-life/thinking pattern.
    These have no double-mindedness, but are fastened firmly in the Heavens.
    They are not living "anti" (Instead of) Christ, but derive all their sustenance from Him and know that He alone is the One that can sustain us - not our self-effort, our works, our "beliefs", our money. (1John 2:18.)
    Last edited by LucySmith; 08-09-2019 at 12:59 AM.
    * fear mongering
    * Hellfire
    * Murder Inc.

the fruit
    btw

the EVER-PRESENT NOW.. IS TODAY

WE HEAR HIM
    WHAT?
    Time For Resurrection

The Kingdom of God is NOW.
    The is no past or future tense in God’s Kingdom...It is the PRESENT...It IS NOW.

From the standpoint of human chronology Jesus spoke these words two thousand years ago, but HIS NOW is the very same as OUR NOW!
    The present NOW is the road to Eternal Life.
    It is only NOW that we become One with God.

Those who do not dwell in this realization are to be considered DEAD.
    It does not matter whether such a human being is up and around with his heart beating or if he is laid stone cold in the ground.
    father sees this human as Dead.
    In the realm of Sin, a human being is either dwelling in the past or striving towards vain works in his uncertain future.
    He is merely a Dead Human if he isn’t Living NOW!

The Kingdom of God is only NOW.

As NOW we forgive, we are NOW forgiven.
    We NOW are not humanly fearful, as nothing can NOW harm us.
    As we NOW love others we are NOW loved by God.
    We NOW have no anxiety about the future as our needs are NOW being supplied by the abundance of Heaven’s treasures.

Divine consciousness is only in the present time.
    We are NOW brought to the Holy place by the Life in Christ.
    We NOW stand on Holy ground as we are made Holy apart from sin and it’s deceptive illusion.

today in 2019ad is the NOW to hear HIM
    * fear mongering
    * Hellfire
    * Murder Inc.

the fruit
    btw

Thumbs up 1 Peter 2:24!

Hi Lucy,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

Shabbat Shalom to the Sabbath Breaker!

I am moved this fine Sabbath Day morning to translate 1 Peter 2:24 according to the Morphological Greek New Testament (mGNT):

1 Peter 2:24
    24 ὃς τὰς ἁμαρτίας ἡμῶν αὐτὸς ἀνήνεγκεν ἐν τῷ σώματι αὐτοῦ ἐπὶ τὸ ξύλον ἵνα ταῖς ἁμαρτίαις ἀπογενόμενοι τῇ δικαιοσύνῃ ζήσωμεν οὗ τῷ μώλωπι ἰάθητε

Here is the KJV English translation:

24 Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.

And here is my translation:

24 Who Himself bore aloft the sins of us by the body of HIM upon the Tree in order that we having died by the sins might live by the righteousness: You were healed by the stripe (blow or wound) of Whom (HIM).

Now, why did I go to the trouble to translate this verse for you and myself? I did so because we both realize that all translation is primarily based upon the outlook or bias of the translator. I also went to the trouble to make my own translation because we both realize that even the original Greek books may not have come down to us unaltered; therefore, we have need of study and a willingness to make certain determinations.

You yourself do this all the time when you declare certain verses in the New Testament as dung and others as gold. Apparently, since you have made use of 1 Peter 2:24, then it can be understood by all of us that you consider that verse as gold.

Accordingly, I would appreciate it if you would explain to all of us your particular bias with respect to this verse. I know that Mr. Armstrong used this verse to tell the members of the Worldwide Church of God that Jesus suffered on the Cross for the physical healing of all those who get sick with physical illness. In times past you yourself have accepted Mr. Armstrong's explanation, but in your post above you have moved away from physical healing to a healing of our DNA. You wrote:

"IMMANUEL sacrificed himself, on the cross, to STOP the deformed DNA from continuing, but according to Jesus ONLY THE FEW find the revelation ON how to be made whole."

The above sentence makes me think that you do now realize that the healing referred to in 1 Peter 2:24 is a spiritual healing. I myself realized that 1 Peter 2:24 was speaking about a spiritual healing over 40 years ago by studying Romans 5. My bias leads me to conclude that the healing of 1 Peter 2:24 is from sin and condemnation and not from any change in my physical DNA.

Could you be so kind to tell us all how Messiah Yahushua stopped the deformed DNA from continuing by sacrificing HIMSELF?

Thanking you in advance for your further telling, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Lucy's "god".

WE HEAR HIM
    WHAT?
    Time For Resurrection

The is no past or future tense in Godís Kingdom...It is the PRESENT...It IS NOW.

From the standpoint of human chronology Jesus spoke these words two thousand years ago, but HIS NOW is the very same as OUR NOW!
    The present NOW is the road to Eternal Life.
    It is only NOW that we become One with God.

Those who do not dwell in this realization are to be considered DEAD.
    It does not matter whether such a human being is up and around with his heart beating or if he is laid stone cold in the ground.
    father sees this human as Dead.
    In the realm of Sin, a human being is either dwelling in the past or striving towards vain works in his uncertain future.
    He is merely a Dead Human if he isnít Living NOW!

The Kingdom of God is only NOW.

As NOW we forgive, we are NOW forgiven.
    We NOW are not humanly fearful, as nothing can NOW harm us.
    As we NOW love others we are NOW loved by God.
    We NOW have no anxiety about the future as our needs are NOW being supplied by the abundance of Heavenís treasures.

Divine consciousness is only in the present time.
    We are NOW brought to the Holy place by the Life in Christ.
    We NOW stand on Holy ground as we are made Holy apart from sin and itís deceptive illusion.

today in 2019ad is the NOW to hear HIM
    The is no past or future tense in Godís Kingdom...It is the PRESENT...It IS NOW.
    Really, or is this world or age the devil's kingdom?

Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence. John 18:36.

Jesus answered,
    My kingdom is not of this world:
    http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...+kingdom&t=KJV

Well now, since Lucy THINKS that the kingdom of god is now, then her "god" must be the devil, and she is confused in thinking that the devil is Christ, and too as Paul wrote the devil is the little "god" of this world or age 2 Cor.4:4.

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...is+world&t=KJV

And maybe Lucy can tells WHEN she saw Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob in the Kingdom Luke 13:28?

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...m+of+God&t=KJV

to spying

the revelation in post #413 explains itself.
    nothing needs to be added, it is very easy to understand.

No need for strongs concordance, no need to spiritualise = the words of Peter's revelation are simple and easy to understand
    Just a good dose of the overcomers' HIDDEN MANNA - makes it so simple.

Spying [ the best advice is]
    should this problem of yours continues about JESUS TAKING OUR SIN [ of ignorance ] into his own self, PRAY for the personal revelation, so that ignorance is removed and a new living perspective opens out for you.

the real sad state is RELIGIOUS PRE-CONDITIONING.
    The statements of Jesus concerning eternal life were so startling to the hearers of his day that they thought him insane and dangerous and sought to kill him.
    We must ask ourselves why his words concerning eternal life provoked such a response.
    This violent reaction is in marked contrast to the way in which Christians today receive his words.

As a result of 2,000 years of religious programming and false teaching, Christians today interpret Jesus’ words in a way that nullifies and robs them of their power.
    What we see reflected in the theologies of all Christian denominations is the common sense understanding which declares:
    “He could not have meant physical death because, after all, everybody dies”.

Thus begins the process whereby the powerful statements of faith proclaimed by the Word of God -- and there is no statement more powerful than the promise that believers can overcome death -- are interpreted in light of the collective experience of Christians who were never exposed to the truth.

Christians die because the necessary precondition for conquering death, which is an overcoming faith, is not encouraged and then the fact that Christians die just like unbelievers is used, in turn, to justify the doctrine of death.
    The religious system, which God calls Babylon in the book of Revelation, teaches that immortality applies after we experience a physical death and relates basically to an afterlife.
    This makes the concept of immortality contradictory, if not absurd.

Jesus is the saint's teacher
    ................. warning.............
    i suggest you throw away ''Strongs Concordances and self help aides'' you gather around you to gain understanding.
    NO 1 to go is
    Strong’s Concordance and Dictionary
    One thing that many believers do concerning the handling of Greek words is use Strong’s Concordance’s Dictionary to translate Greek words
    – this is not only a fundamental error, but can lead to devastating conclusions regarding the misunderstanding of many Greek words.
    FIND OUT WHY THIS IS SO as James Strong says himself in his preface, his dictionary was never meant for Word study.

ALSO find out why, the bible is corrupted.
    rather than using '' indoctrinated tactics'' UPON US

GO and LOOK at the very simple truth
    -PROOF OF INCORRECT TEACHING FROM AN INCORRECT TEXT BOOK called the holy BIBLE
    proof of lacking true knowledge.
    BIBLE READING, bible believing, has not produced 1 person, in 2000yrs WITH THE SAME MINISTRY AS our MESSIAH
    why not?

also Dear Spying
    ONE THING THAT HOLDS YOU BACK and places you under the curses is your sabbath law keeping practices,
    ALAS a deadly thing AND ONE OF IGNORANCE
    - AS 613 laws cannot be kept and sabbath keeping is one of them, THE OLD WEAK AND USELESS LAWS ABANDONED IN 70AD

btw
    to be made whole [healed] is in spirit soul and body - no part is left out, otherwise it becomes a lopsided deformity
    Last edited by LucySmith; 08-10-2019 at 04:07 PM.
    * fear mongering
    * Hellfire
    * Murder Inc.

the fruit
    btw

JESUS DID NOT TEACH ON DEFORMITY nor aberrations

means
    aberration
    a departure from what is normal, usual, or expected, typically an unwelcome one.
    synonyms: anomaly, deviation, divergence, abnormality, irregularity, variation, digression, freak, rogue, rarity, quirk, oddity, curiosity, mistake
    Immanuel MADE THE NEW CREATION WHOLE VIA HIS SACRIFICE and then via his continual WORKMANSHIP
    THE SPIRIT
    THE SOUL
    THE BODY - ALL MADE WHOLE VIA THE ATONEMENT.
    NOT 1 SECTION WAS LEFT OUT, IN an ABERRANT or DEFORMED STATE.

fact
    WHAT IS ABNORMAL AND ABERRANT AND UTTER DARKNESS.

the worldly perceptions of
    HAVING VAXXES
    - IT HAS BEEN DECLARED WITCHCRAFT..........
    no excuses,
    no rants and ignorant ravings
    = face the true facts please
    LET GO of YOUR IGNORANCE AND LACK OF KNOWLEDGE and be saved and redeemed from wanton carnal worldly religious deformed concepts
    ''oh ye of little faith''.

if you cannot trust the Saviour for your health and well being so no harm shall come to you, you cannot trust Him for your FULL redemption of your spirit your soul and your body here
    that is called an ''oxymoron''

if you don't understand this word oxy-moron
    its ENDING will give you'' a clue.''

Spying
    as for Herbert Armstrong's ministry,
    i never read his works [ I ONLY GLANCED AT A DISUSED ONE AT THE BUS STOP AND THREW IT AWAY] in my developing years as being outside the christian church
    however,
    to be sly and very very cunning, this type of man, blends truth and 1/2 truth together to make a formidable mixture of religious rat poison that kills.
    same as Saul, the fake 13th apostle and others who blend the truth with their carnal lies of ''my opinions'' and pass it off as'' freedom'' from the cursed life, yet NOTICE ALL STILL DIED IN SIN
    [NO SIN= NO DEATH]
    IGNORANCE MAKES PEOPLE PERISH.

warning it is the case of
    the ignorant
    were advising the other ignominious
    on how to remain ignorant and perish in sin

aka making a whole world of religious i g n o m i n i o u s e s

THERE IS ONE HOLY OPINION, IMMANUEL'S
    THAT brings FORTH LIGHT aka 'KNOWLEDGE OUT FROM DARKNESS''

NOW
    if you are honest you will notice that,
    if Jesus is the light, and the way into THE FREEDOM OF TRUTH = all before Him IS to be REFERRED TO AS ''darkness and captivity''
    ALL OF CHURCHDOM, yourself your brother and Elijah and his unfriendly sox puppets = remain under the cursed life of darkness

MEANING OF ignominious

ignominious

deserving or causing public disgrace or shame.
    defeated
    synonyms:
    humiliating,
    undignified,
    embarrassing,
    mortifying,
    shameful,
    disgraceful,
    dishonourable,
    discreditable,
    ignoble,
    inglorious,
    sorry,
    wretched,
    miserable,
    pitiful

Jesus used some of these words to describe'''the man made up religions called christian of Laedocea''

antonyms: [ opposite to]
    glorious
    Last edited by LucySmith; 08-10-2019 at 08:18 PM. Reason: meaning of the word ignominious - NOTICE
    * fear mongering
    * Hellfire
    * Murder Inc.

the fruit
    btw