Page 27 of 78 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 ... LastLast

Thread: Why does Satan want to turn "gullible" people into "anti-vaxxers?"

Really Lucy, what did Messiah say Himself?

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    the term 'salvation' as it is used in the Bible has different meanings.

The Greek word 'soteria' denotes deliverance, salvation, and preservation.
    There are many references for salvation that basically mean rescue and health.

It comes from another root word 'sozo' which means to protect and to make whole.

if we understand these meanings the sentence can be written to say this

''THE SAVIOUR SAVES HIS PEOPLE, TO DELIVER, PROTECT and RESCUE THEM by PRESERVING THEM IN HEALTH BY MAKING THEM WHOLE''

AND
    so the religious anti life aka '''religious abortionists''', the NECROPHILITES = those who make an agreement with death HAVE NO LEG TO STAND UPON

warning
    THE NECROPHILITE = those who make an agreement with death SHOULD BE BANNED from the forum of eternal life made available via the sacrifice of the Messiah
    Jesus NEVER TOLERATED DEATH = IT FLED at the sound of His voice.
    Those ''religious CHURCHED INDOCTRINATED abortionists'' should never be encouraged to express their evil views made from ignorance that makes people perish
    Jesus NEVER TOLERATED DEATH
    Jesus never tolerated death eh?

They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service. John 16:2.

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...leth+you&t=KJV

Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake. Matthew 24:9.

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...kill+you&t=KJV
    A bit of revelation for ye.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

The silly response

the term 'salvation' as it is used in the Bible has different meanings.

The Greek word 'soteria' denotes deliverance, salvation, and preservation.
    There are many references for salvation that basically mean rescue and health.

It comes from another root word 'sozo' which means to protect and to make whole.

if we understand these meanings the sentence can be written to say this

''THE SAVIOUR SAVES HIS PEOPLE, TO DELIVER, PROTECT and RESCUE THEM by PRESERVING THEM IN HEALTH BY MAKING THEM WHOLE''

AND
    so the religious anti life aka '''religious abortionists''', the NECROPHILITES = those who make an agreement with death HAVE NO LEG TO STAND UPON

warning
    THE NECROPHILITE = those who make an agreement with death SHOULD BE BANNED from the forum of eternal life made available via the sacrifice of the Messiah
    Those ''religious CHURCHED INDOCTRINATED abortionists'' should never be encouraged to express their FAILED UNDERSTANDING+ evil views made from ignorance that makes people perish

LOOK AT THE CHILDISH RESPONSE FROM THE IGNORANT ABOVE.#391
    the religious mental retardation is amazing

DID DEATH FLEE at the sound of Jesus Voice?
    yes no maybe?

see how ignorance makes a man appear silly and juvenile
    why so?

let me repeat this warning again
    warning

Those ''religious CHURCHED INDOCTRINATED abortionists'' should never be encouraged to express their FAILED UNDERSTANDING+ evil views made from ignorance that makes people perish
    If the O.T. had been marketed as a horror story as a Stephen King novel the church pews might think differently about it.
    * fear mongering
    * Hellfire
    * Murder Inc.
    we all know a vulture never begets a dove
    YET some believers go to such great lengths to try to defend these genocides and moral atrocities.

the fruit
    the NATURE of the Ministry of the Holy Spirit is only of love joy and peace
    btw
    Oh~was Jesus a racist when He talks of the ''wheat race & the tare race'?

Sorry Lucy, but there is no swearing sailors here.

LOOK AT THE CHILDISH RESPONSE FROM THE IGNORANT ABOVE.#391
    the religious mental retardation is amazing

DID DEATH FLEE at the sound of Jesus Voice?
    yes no maybe?

see how ignorance makes a man a fool ignorant and juvenile
    why so?
    And Jezebel should heed Messiah's warning below.

But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire. Matthew 5:22.

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...+brother&t=KJV

but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.
    But Jezebel doesn't believe Messiah does she?

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

why would you ever think YOU are 'my brethren/brother/relative/ friend?''

again a stupid response and one of an unsound mind
    PLUS a nonsensical abnormal response from the ignorant perisher

the truth is
    you are death and I am life and never the twain meet -

another truth
    you are infact ''a religious adamic human being'' full of ignorance AND a PERISHER.
    ''a perisher only fit to perish''.
    6b893a27a5eb8d9e5189061c1a91ab6a--wheel-of-fortune-verbal-abuse.jpg

more truth Elijah
    You are ''the enemy'' CALLED A NECROPHILITE - aka A SATANIC WORSHIPPER OF DEATH as an unbeliever in ETERNAL IMMORTAL LIFE HERE AND NOW
    AS TOLD BY THE SAVIOUR IN JOHN 11 V 24 25 26 - THE EVER PRESENT LIFE, IN HIS POWER CALLED ''RESURRECTION''

let me repeat this warning again
    warning

further truth
    The first Adam was said to be created;
    the last Adam was begotten by the Holy Spirit in what we know as the virgin birth.

Hence, there is an inherent difference between the two Adams insofar as their origins are concerned.
    This means also that we who were born of earthly parents in a “natural” manner are tied to Adam’s creation because Adam was made “a living soul.”
    [TERMED THE IGNORANT WHO PERISH]

DRUM ROLL
    Nicodemus was told of a second begetting patterned after Christ’s own virgin birth.
    We are begotten by incorruptible and immortal seed, which is the living word that “abides forever” (1 Peter 1:25).

The quality of this seed is what imparts immortality and incorruption.
    [TERMED THE EKKLESIA OF HIS WORKMANSHIP]
    Last edited by LucySmith; 08-06-2019 at 05:54 PM.
    If the O.T. had been marketed as a horror story as a Stephen King novel the church pews might think differently about it.
    * fear mongering
    * Hellfire
    * Murder Inc.
    YET some believers go to such great lengths to try to defend these genocides and moral atrocities.

the fruit
    btw

I never said that I was your brother or anything else.

again a stupid response and one of an unsound mind
    PLUS a nonsensical abnormal response from the ignorant perisher

the truth is
    you are death and I am life and never the twain meet -

another truth
    you are infact ''a religious adamic human being'' full of ignorance AND a PERISHER.
    ''a perisher only fit to perish''.
    6b893a27a5eb8d9e5189061c1a91ab6a--wheel-of-fortune-verbal-abuse.jpg

more truth Elijah
    You are ''the enemy'' CALLED A NECROPHILITE - aka A SATANIC WORSHIPPER OF DEATH as an unbeliever in ETERNAL IMMORTAL LIFE HERE AND NOW
    AS TOLD BY THE SAVIOUR IN JOHN 11 V 24 25 26 - THE EVER PRESENT LIFE, IN HIS POWER CALLED ''RESURRECTION''

further truth
    The first Adam was said to be created;
    the last Adam was begotten by the Holy Spirit in what we know as the virgin birth.

Hence, there is an inherent difference between the two Adams insofar as their origins are concerned.
    This means also that we who were born of earthly parents in a “natural” manner are tied to Adam’s creation because Adam was made “a living soul.”

DRUM ROLL
    Nicodemus was told of a second begetting patterned after Christ’s own virgin birth.
    We are begotten by incorruptible and immortal seed, which is the living word that “abides forever” (1 Peter 1:25).

The quality of this seed is what imparts immortality and incorruption.
    And Lucy,

You've never died to be resurrected, and ye mouth shows ye corruption.

And Lucy,

Yah Messiah will NOT give His gift of eternal life to the willfully disobedient as ye do show.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    And Lucy,

Yah Messiah will NOT give His gift of eternal life to the willfully disobedient as ye do show.
    And we are his witnesses of these things; and so is also the Holy Ghost, whom God hath given to them that obey him. Acts 5:32.

And being made perfect, he became the author of eternal salvation unto all them that obey him; Hebrews 5:9.

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...obey+him&t=KJV

It is Yah's free gift of Holy Spirit that imparts eternal life, and He is NOT going to give this gift to those that DON'T OBEY Him.

we find there are

40 Quotes About The Life-Changing Power Of The Resurrection

To be changed from death of the soulish adam, to life in the living Saviour
    - Nicodemus found out as THE FEW do, who die to sin
    - not die IN sin as all religious adamic humans do
    AKA
    THE PERISHERS.- THE DEAD WHO BURY THEIR DEAD.

Hmmm
    the few who do find eternal life HERE understand its all about their new fruits of a ''''supernatural character growth'''' - under the Saviour's mighty hand,
    THESE are called ''His workmanship'' aka to know how to DIE TO SIN and be perfected as He is perfect.

Not like ''the religious adams,'' who perish, as they have never understood nor learnt how to DIE TO THEIR SINS
    [ they have not partaken of the incorruptable seed] - aka - tares as sons of satan

what happened?
    They are not THE SAVIOUR'S EKKLESIA nor HIS WORKMANSHIP.

The resurrection of Jesus changes the face of death for all His people.
    Death is no longer a prison, but HAS BEEN ABOLISHED AT THE CROSS

wisdom
    if you LIVE IN THE VERY PRESENCE OF ABBA, our Father, death is no longer present.

BTW
    there is NO such a realm as ''hell'' or '''hell fire'''
    it was made up by the ancient cruel apostate RCC as a means of making money and of control.
    it is the dung inserted by evil men into a very unholy bible.

hell.jpg

Religion is always in the control business, and that is something people dont really understand.
    Its in a guilt-producing control business.

And if you have Heaven as a place where your'e rewarded for you goodness, and Hell is a place where your'e punished for your evil, then you sort of have control of the population
    And so they create this fiery place which has quite literally scared the Hell out of a lot of people, throughout Christian history.
    And its part of a satanic control tactic.
    btw -fear is never given by ABBA

The church doesnt like for people to grow up, because you can’t control grown-ups.
    Thats why they talk about being born again all the time .
    When you’re born again, you’re still a child.
    They need to grow up.
    They need to accept their responsibility for themselves and SEEK AND FIND THE TRUTH AND THE FACTS THAT CONTAIN THE DIVINE TRUTH.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ POOR OLD ELIJAH
    Elijah fell into His own apostate trap
    from post above #397
    he writes.

It is Yah's free gift of Holy Spirit that imparts eternal life, and He is NOT going to give this gift to those that DON'T OBEY Him.
    HEY PLAY ACTOR
    That is why you remain a PERISHER Elijah, a religious unbeliever who dies in their sins.
    AKA
    a religious abortionists who denies THE SAVIOUR'S GIFT HERE,

ELIJAH THE LIFE DENIER.
    THAT denies the immortal life to remain ALIVE DOING HIS GOOD WILL as a witness to HIS POWER, OF HIS RESURRECTION.
    JOHN 11 V 24 25 26
    * fear mongering
    * Hellfire
    * Murder Inc.

the fruit
    btw

regarding the pagan myth of '''hell''

what is so interesting and something to think on

- this doctrine of''' HELL AND HELL FIRE'' [ courtesy of paganism] makes Abba, our Father, just like the devil, by having the same '' an eye for an eye'' mentality.

Jesus DOESNT BEAR THE EVIL FRUITS OF REVENGE.
    19fon36ws3gw.jpg

the concept of eternal torment in hell is nowhere to be found FROM JESUS MINISTRY [forgiveness mercy love and peace] as it was first originally inspired in the Hebrew and Greek languages, however, it is found in the writings of the ancient Egyptians, Greeks and Romans.
    For example, Plato (427-347 BC) discusses the concept of hell in his dialogue ‘Gorgias’ where he speaks of eternal punishment.
    There can be no doubt that belief in eternal punishment in hell was a pagan belief, which was embraced and Christianised by the church in Rome in the early years of the history of Christianity.

It was indeed the Church at Rome which first taught the pagan doctrine of endless punishment of the wicked, under the umbrella of Christianity.
    The Roman Catholic Latin Church Fathers,
    Tertullian (160-220 AD),
    Jerome (347-420 AD) and
    Augustine (354-430 AD),
    all strongly believed in the doctrine of hell.
    hell.jpg
    These early EVIL Latin Church Fathers are highly venerated Roman Catholic saints who believed that God’s punishment of unbelievers (all those who reject Roman Catholicism) would be in a hell of everlasting torment.

In 382 AD, Pope Damasus commissioned Jerome to make a revised translation of the Bible in Latin.
    Jerome, a Roman Catholic by birth, believed in the doctrine of hell and he produced the revised translation of the complete Bible in Latin known as the Latin Vulgate (circa 405 AD).

Jerome mistranslated and misinterpreted several key Hebrew and Greek words into the Latin Vulgate in support of the already established doctrine of hell in the Roman Catholic Church.
    THOSE EVIL ''CHURCH FATHERS''
    * fear mongering
    * Hellfire
    * Murder Inc.

the fruit
    btw

Lucy the leavening liar.

40 Quotes About The Life-Changing Power Of The Resurrection

To be changed from death of the soulish adam, to life in the living Saviour
    - Nicodemus found out as THE FEW do, who die to sin
    - not die IN sin as all religious adamic humans do
    AKA
    THE PERISHERS.- THE DEAD WHO BURY THEIR DEAD.

Hmmm
    the few who do find eternal life HERE understand its all about their new fruits of a ''''supernatural character growth'''' - under the Saviour's mighty hand,
    THESE are called ''His workmanship'' aka to know how to DIE TO SIN and be perfected as He is perfect.

Not like ''the religious adams,'' who perish, as they have never understood nor learnt how to DIE TO THEIR SINS
    [ they have not partaken of the incorruptable seed] - aka - tares as sons of satan

what happened?
    They are not THE SAVIOUR'S EKKLESIA nor HIS WORKMANSHIP.

The resurrection of Jesus changes the face of death for all His people.
    Death is no longer a prison, but HAS BEEN ABOLISHED AT THE CROSS

wisdom
    if you LIVE IN THE VERY PRESENCE OF ABBA, our Father, death is no longer present.

BTW
    there is NO such a realm as ''hell'' or '''hell fire'''
    it was made up by the ancient cruel apostate RCC as a means of making money and of control.
    it is the dung inserted by evil men into a very unholy bible.

hell.jpg

Religion is always in the control business, and that is something people dont really understand.
    Its in a guilt-producing control business.

And if you have Heaven as a place where your'e rewarded for you goodness, and Hell is a place where your'e punished for your evil, then you sort of have control of the population
    And so they create this fiery place which has quite literally scared the Hell out of a lot of people, throughout Christian history.
    And its part of a satanic control tactic.
    btw -fear is never given by ABBA

The church doesnt like for people to grow up, because you can’t control grown-ups.
    Thats why they talk about being born again all the time .
    When you’re born again, you’re still a child.
    They need to grow up.
    They need to accept their responsibility for themselves and SEEK AND FIND THE TRUTH AND THE FACTS THAT CONTAIN THE DIVINE TRUTH.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ POOR OLD ELIJAH
    Elijah fell into His own apostate trap
    from post above #397
    he writes.

HEY PLAY ACTOR
    That is why you remain a PERISHER Elijah, a religious unbeliever who dies in their sins.
    AKA
    a religious abortionists who denies THE SAVIOUR'S GIFT HERE,

ELIJAH THE LIFE DENIER.
    THAT denies the immortal life to remain ALIVE DOING HIS GOOD WILL as a witness to HIS POWER, OF HIS RESURRECTION.
    JOHN 11 V 24 25 26
    I don't deny eternal life, and I'm not going to contradict Yah Messiah and His apostles writings on WHEN we inherit eternal life and are made perfect either as ye do Lucy, and spewing ye leavening lies out to others.

The ONLY one with immortality as of yet is Yah Messiah see the scriptures below.

Immortal here: http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...immortal&t=KJV

Immortality here: http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...ortality&t=KJV

And Yah Messiah said: But he shall receive an hundredfold now in this time, houses, and brethren, and sisters, and mothers, and children, and lands, with persecutions; and in the world/age to come eternal life. Mark 10:30.

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...nal+life&t=KJV

And as the apostle Paul wrote in the book of Hebrews 11.

These all died in faith, not having received the promises, but having seen them afar off, and were persuaded of them, and embraced them, and confessed that they were strangers and pilgrims on the earth...

And these all, having obtained a good report through faith, received not the promise:

God/Elohim having provided some better thing for us, that they without us should not be made perfect.

Lucy's internet adultery.

what is so interesting and something to think on

- this doctrine of''' HELL AND HELL FIRE'' [ courtesy of paganism] makes Abba, our Father, just like the devil, by having the same '' an eye for an eye'' mentality.

Jesus DOESNT BEAR THE EVIL FRUITS OF REVENGE.
    19fon36ws3gw.jpg

the concept of eternal torment in hell is nowhere to be found FROM JESUS MINISTRY [forgiveness mercy love and peace] as it was first originally inspired in the Hebrew and Greek languages, however, it is found in the writings of the ancient Egyptians, Greeks and Romans.
    For example, Plato (427-347 BC) discusses the concept of hell in his dialogue ‘Gorgias’ where he speaks of eternal punishment.
    There can be no doubt that belief in eternal punishment in hell was a pagan belief, which was embraced and Christianised by the church in Rome in the early years of the history of Christianity.

THOSE EVIL ''CHURCH FATHERS''
    And Lucy,

You believing your internet lovers OVER Yah Messiah is spiritual adultery.

See hell fire spoken of by Yah Messiah here: http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...ell+fire&t=KJV

PS: Your immortal soul doctrine as Christianity believes also is of pagan origin, and is nowhere found in the scriptures either.

The life loser - the perisher posts his misunderstanding of the mission

of THE SAVIOUR
    iT SURE IS not THE GOOD NEWS TO '''THE PERISHER FROM LACK OF KNOWLEDGE.''

THE GOOD NEWS IS Messiah came to undo, all the curses = but the '''perisher from sin'' aka poor old life loser Elijah, cannot wait to fall into the arms of death [his friend\] and die from his sin of lack of knowledge = preaching his hell fires never even to know HE IS A LOSER OF DIVINE LIFE MADE AVAILABLE TODAY '''IF''' WE HEAR HIS VOICE.

jOHN 11 V 24 25 26

WHY DO YOU DIE FROM YOU SIN ELIJAH?
    SIN KILLS.

ALL THAT BIBLE READING AND BIBLE THUMPING AND THERE YOU GO OPPPS INTO YOUR GRAVE,
    A WASTED LIFE OF RELIGION, drove you into your grave

all that religious ritual,
    the hours spent reading your unholy bible, corrupted by the finest ANCIENT evil men in the land
    going to meetings on your sabbaths, still makes you unholy and ignorant as a ''lacker of true knowledge''
    all that praying and singing to your lord, all your sweet ditties did you no good

hey life loser
    - all that religion did you NO GOOD WHATSOEVER as you die just like the heathens in sins
    you MISSED THE GOSPEL SECRET INGREDIENT = OF ETERNAL LIFE HERE AND NOW JOHN 11 V 24 25 26

YOU WERE NOT GOOD ENOUGH TO HEAR THE MASTER'S CALL INTO HIS IMMORTAL LIFE. [TODAY IF YOU HEAR My VOICE]

YOUR EYES MADE BLIND
    YOUR HEART HARDENED TO THE TRUTH
    YOUR LIFE A SHEER RELIGIOUS WASTE OF SPACE.

ALL YOUR WASTED LIFE OF RELIGION PROVED YOU ARE A NECROPHILITE A LOVER OF DEATH as ofcourse your whole unholy churched groups are too
    a bunch of life losers, who hated the truth so die in their sin.

warning
    * fear mongering
    * Hellfire
    * Murder Inc.

the fruit
    btw

Smile Ye are the loser Lucy,

of THE SAVIOUR
    iT SURE IS not THE GOOD NEWS TO '''THE PERISHER FROM LACK OF KNOWLEDGE.''

THE GOOD NEWS IS Messiah came to undo, all the curses = but the '''perisher from sin'' aka poor old life loser Elijah, cannot wait to fall into the arms of death [his friend\] and die from his sin of lack of knowledge = preaching his hell fires never even to know HE IS A LOSER OF DIVINE LIFE MADE AVAILABLE TODAY '''IF''' WE HEAR HIS VOICE.

jOHN 11 V 24 25 26

WHY DO YOU DIE FROM YOU SIN ELIJAH?
    SIN KILLS.

ALL THAT BIBLE READING AND BIBLE THUMPING AND THERE YOU GO OPPPS INTO YOUR GRAVE,
    A WASTED LIFE OF RELIGION, drove you into your grave

all that religious ritual,
    the hours spent reading your unholy bible, corrupted by the finest ANCIENT evil men in the land
    going to meetings on your sabbaths, still makes you unholy and ignorant as a ''lacker of true knowledge''
    all that praying and singing to your lord, all your sweet ditties did you no good

hey life loser
    - all that religion did you NO GOOD WHATSOEVER as you die just like the heathens in sins
    you MISSED THE GOSPEL SECRET INGREDIENT = OF ETERNAL LIFE HERE AND NOW JOHN 11 V 24 25 26

YOU WERE NOT GOOD ENOUGH TO HEAR THE MASTER'S CALL INTO HIS IMMORTAL LIFE. [TODAY IF YOU HEAR My VOICE]

YOUR EYES MADE BLIND
    YOUR HEART HARDENED TO THE TRUTH
    YOUR LIFE A SHEER RELIGIOUS WASTE OF SPACE.

ALL YOUR WASTED LIFE OF RELIGION PROVED YOU ARE A NECROPHILITE A LOVER OF DEATH as ofcourse your whole unholy churched groups are too
    a bunch of life losers, who hated the truth so die in their sin.
    And I'm not dead yet.

Your still hostile to Yah's spiritual law, ye have not been granted repentance FROM your sin or lawlessness Acts 11:18; 1 John 3:4, and ye are fooling ye self and everyone else.

the PROOF OF ELIJAH'S IGNOance

Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    And I'm not dead yet.

Your still hostile to Yah's spiritual law, ye have not been granted repentance FROM your sin or lawlessness Acts 11:18; 1 John 3:4, and ye are fooling ye self and everyone else.

no one can deny
    the proof is the fruits of his life and all that religious quoting cannot heal him aka - a life of a religious waster.

----------------------------------------------------------
    lets begin.

ELIJAH - WHY DO YOU PERISH? = THAT IS aka - to DIE IN YOUR SIN AND RECEIVE YOUR WAGES.
    INFACT LET THE TRUTH OUT

YOU ARE AN E.M.P.L.O.Y.E.E. of sin, and receive your wages - DEATH.

NO SPIRITUAL LAW
    NO BIBLE READING
    NO PSALM SINGING
    NO SABBATH KEEPING
    NO GOOD WORKS
    NO
    NOTHING
    ZERO
    ZILTCH
    - NOTHING religious will stop ELIJAH FROM DYING the same as the heathen lost.
    why not

ELIJAH IS AN EMPLOYEE OF SIN AND A DEATH LOVER WHO AGREES WITH DEATH.

DESPITE HIS ABUSING of others AND BLABBERING lies, THE TRUTH IS ELIJAH IS A SINNER DESERVING DEATH.

the poor man cannot even work it out.
    its called blindness - a wretched blind sinner deserving death as his reward

he has BEEN PROGRAMMED TO DIE IN SIN, by the religious matrix.

now
    why will you die Elijah IN YOUR SIN?
    NO AMOUNT OF ''''SPIRITUALISING ANY PUTRID EVIL LAW'''' will SAVE you

you are''' the dead'' of whom JESUS spoke of.
    the dead JESUS said so,.they bury the dead - DEAD IN SIN

SO ELIJAH WHY ARE YOU STILL TERMED A SINNER? in Jesus eyes
    a dead man groomed by satan the deceiver.
    not only groomed in HIS PERSONAL self deception but also to deceive others BY IGNORANCE THAT MAKES PEOPLE PERISH

YOU ARE A CHURCHED FRAUD ELIJAH - and will perish from I G N O R A N C E AND JOIN THE LIST OF OTHER FRAUDS just like you
    https://www.courthousenews.com/scath...mormon-church/

warning
    * fear mongering
    * Hellfire
    * Murder Inc.

the fruit
    btw

no one can deny
    the proof is the fruits of his life and all that religious quoting cannot heal him aka - a life of a religious waster.

----------------------------------------------------------
    lets begin.

ELIJAH - WHY DO YOU PERISH? = THAT IS aka - to DIE IN YOUR SIN AND RECEIVE YOUR WAGES.
    INFACT LET THE TRUTH OUT

YOU ARE AN E.M.P.L.O.Y.E.E. of sin, and receive your wages - DEATH.

NO SPIRITUAL LAW
    NO BIBLE READING
    NO PSALM SINGING
    NO SABBATH KEEPING
    NO GOOD WORKS
    NO
    NOTHING
    ZERO
    ZILTCH
    - NOTHING religious will stop ELIJAH FROM DYING the same as the heathen lost.
    why not

ELIJAH IS AN EMPLOYEE OF SIN AND A DEATH LOVER WHO AGREES WITH DEATH.

DESPITE HIS ABUSING of others AND BLABBERING lies, THE TRUTH IS ELIJAH IS A SINNER DESERVING DEATH.

the poor man cannot even work it out.
    its called blindness - a wretched blind sinner deserving death as his reward

he has BEEN PROGRAMMED TO DIE IN SIN, by the religious matrix.

now
    why will you die Elijah IN YOUR SIN?
    NO AMOUNT OF ''''SPIRITUALISING ANY PUTRID EVIL LAW'''' will SAVE you

you are''' the dead'' of whom JESUS spoke of.
    the dead JESUS said so,.they bury the dead - DEAD IN SIN

SO ELIJAH WHY ARE YOU STILL TERMED A SINNER? in Jesus eyes
    a dead man groomed by satan the deceiver.
    not only groomed in HIS PERSONAL self deception but also to deceive others BY IGNORANCE THAT MAKES PEOPLE PERISH

YOU ARE A CHURCHED FRAUD ELIJAH - and will perish from I G N O R A N C E AND JOIN THE LIST OF OTHER FRAUDS just like you
    https://www.courthousenews.com/scath...mormon-church/
    Lucy, it's you who are the fraud, it's why that church kicked ye out.

I'm not going to argue with you any longer, you bloat yourself self up, and dish out ye lying gossip about others, and this is why both Ken and Spying ignore ye.