Page 25 of 78 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 75 ... LastLast

Thread: Why does Satan want to turn "gullible" people into "anti-vaxxers?"

Smile

And Spying,

Shabbat Shalom to the Sabbath Breakers.
    All I break is your leavening tradition of men, and I do not break Yah's scriptural Sabbath.

If ye don't answer my questions above, please don't expect answers to ye own questions asked either, and not that I don't know the answer.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

self serving, self helpers and MATRIX RELIGIOUS LIVES........................

SPYING IS ILL INFORMED.
    LETS LOOK HERE
    Well, in answer, it does seem that YAHWEH ELOHIM has a hidden agenda or purpose, and I do not think that Lucy and EliYah have any real knowledge of that agenda; otherwise, they could forthwith explain to me this fine Sabbath Day why children do die?
    ''self help'' A SIN that kills because Immanuel is NOT LORD OF ALL.

the TRUTH of the SABBATH
    Immanuel IS OUR TRUE SABBATH - not a day.

MATH 11 v 28 29 30 tells of His ALL CONSUMING POWER TO SAVE - HIS WORKMANSHIP.

WHEN Math 11 v 28 becomes our HELP - there is NO need for the sins of self help.

[please Spying come away from Herbert Armstrong,
    This doctrine will kill you]

Rest IN HIM, not ''work'' for the sabbath to be ''approved''

REMEMBER SPYING -
    sabbath Keeping as a O.T. ritual failed to keep your family ''holy'' = the fruit [ Jesus says '''LOOK AT THEIR FRUIT'''] not the lips please
    If the O.T. had been marketed as a horror story as a Stephen King novel the church pews might think differently about it.
    * fear mongering
    * Hellfire
    * Murder Inc.
    we all know a vulture never begets a dove
    YET some believers go to such great lengths to try to defend these genocides and moral atrocities.

the fruit
    the NATURE of the Ministry of the Holy Spirit is only of love joy and peace
    btw
    Oh~was Jesus a racist when He talks of the ''wheat race & the tare race'?

Thumbs up Both Lucy And EliYah Are Flesh Beings!

Hi Lucy and EliYah,
    Blessings to you both through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

Both Adam and Eve were flesh beings. Their flesh was enlivened when YAHWEH ELOHIM emptied HIS good spirit potentially within them. We are informed by Scripture that this union of spirit and flesh creates a conflict within each of us in which our flesh nature is dominate. The Apostle Paul expresses this thinking in this manner:

Romans 8:5-7
    5 For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit.
    6 For to be fleshly minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
    7 Because the fleshly mind is hostile against ELOHIM: for it is not subject to the law of ELOHIM, neither indeed can be.

Now, EliYah is fleshly minded concerned many things. His fleshly mind is cluttered with many issues. He argues for a flat earth. He argues that the Moon has a light of its own. He is anti-Jewish in his opposition to Zionism. He seems to accuse the United States of America of actually being the prime mover behind 9/11 (Actually, this may be Lucy's idea. I loose track of all the conspiracies which are important to them.) Let's see here, all the moon missions were fabricated. They did not take place. These are all fleshly concerns; yet EliYah imagines that he must bring such things to light because he is a Watchman, a Warning, and a Witness of what I do not know.

Of course, Lucy, who professes that YAHWEH ELOHIM is actually Satan, and who professes that the Law of YAHWEH ELOHIM is actually evil and does thereby conveniently gives herself and her family a complete rest or freedom from any of the commandments of YAHWEH ELOHIM. She imagines herself free from the Law. I wonder where she got that idea? Of course, could it be from the the writings of the Apostle Paul which lend themselves so conveniently so readily to her particular apostasy.

I do not write with the expectation that I will receive an answer to any of the questions that I ask; therefore, allow me to foolishly ask again: Why Do Children Die? I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

It is self evident spying

THERE IS NO NEED TO ''ASK QUESTIONS'' = THE FRUIT IS THERE FOR ALL TO DISCERN
    JESUS TEACHES to be a fruit inspector = that is how you know who is who = not what the Lips speak as a hypocrite and play actor.

it is the fruit reproduce, that tells the TRUE tale

THE ACTS OF CRUELTY RAPE MURDER, LIES AND all EVIL of 613 insane laws to other lesser creatures = WILL never REFER TO divine ''GOODNESS AND MERCY'' of Immanuel and Abba, no matter how your brain tries to twist it- and proved by your personal life of strife and dysfunction to all you profess to '''love''''
    sigh

Most true and honest saints will understand that Herbert Armstrong's doctrines was not of God, nor was the 13th self confessed apostle saul's opinions.

there is only 1 TEACHER = IMMANUEL no other = He said so

BTW
    The sayings for the NEW CREATURE ARE FROM JESUS, HIMSELF - AFTER ALL a new life form has appeared with the LAW OF LIFE PRODUCED with His people- not the deadly law of Moses, where all died in the wilderness from this weak and useless law no man can keep
    70ad happened for a good reason and no amount of SUPER Spiritual waffling will ever RETURN THESE HIDEOUS 6I3 LAWS

warning
    you are an old man now Spying with a life of ruin behind you, and still trying hard to lead us all back to a system of death and ruin to all who follow it

e3952601094494e889c85f65a39ab59c.jpg
    Last edited by LucySmith; 08-04-2019 at 03:10 PM. Reason: warning added
    If the O.T. had been marketed as a horror story as a Stephen King novel the church pews might think differently about it.
    * fear mongering
    * Hellfire
    * Murder Inc.
    YET some believers go to such great lengths to try to defend these genocides and moral atrocities.

the fruit
    btw

Quote Originally Posted by Spying View Post
    Hi Lucy and EliYah,
    Blessings to you both through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

Both Adam and Eve were flesh beings. Their flesh was enlivened when YAHWEH ELOHIM emptied HIS good spirit potentially within them. We are informed by Scripture that this union of spirit and flesh creates a conflict within each of us in which our flesh nature is dominate. The Apostle Paul expresses this thinking in this manner:

Romans 8:5-7
    5 For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit.
    6 For to be fleshly minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
    7 Because the fleshly mind is hostile against ELOHIM: for it is not subject to the law of ELOHIM, neither indeed can be.

Now, EliYah is fleshly minded concerned many things. His fleshly mind is cluttered with many issues. He argues for a flat earth. He argues that the Moon has a light of its own. He is anti-Jewish in his opposition to Zionism. He seems to accuse the United States of America of actually being the prime mover behind 9/11 (Actually, this may be Lucy's idea. I loose track of all the conspiracies which are important to them.) Let's see here, all the moon missions were fabricated. They did not take place. These are all fleshly concerns; yet EliYah imagines that he must bring such things to light because he is a Watchman, a Warning, and a Witness of what I do not know.

Of course, Lucy, who professes that YAHWEH ELOHIM is actually Satan, and who professes that the Law of YAHWEH ELOHIM is actually evil and does thereby conveniently gives herself and her family a complete rest or freedom from any of the commandments of YAHWEH ELOHIM. She imagines herself free from the Law. I wonder where she got that idea? Of course, could it be from the the writings of the Apostle Paul which lend themselves so conveniently so readily to her particular apostasy.

I do not write with the expectation that I will receive an answer to any of the questions that I ask; therefore, allow me to foolishly ask again: Why Do Children Die? I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    Spying,

Why do you falsely accuse me of what ye really are? You teach a doctrine of the flesh, and that your flesh is going to live forever, your teaching the man of the sin doctrine as Paul wrote, because you THINK that grace, justification, and righteousness comes to us by and through sin which is OF the devil.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

why do children die? why is death Lord? why doesnt Jesus heal amputees?

what is the real problem?

the truth
    ''we were all lowered into VANITY'' unwillingly
    VANITY is a real/energy/power of D A R K N E S S .....................….A FREQUENCY of CAPTIVITY
    it is a electro magnetic fence, a prison frequency and all within are terms CAPTIVE.

JESUS CAME TO SET THE CAPTIVE FREE FROM DARKNESS and to bring forth LIGHT OF LIFE

THE MATRIX LIVETH AND THE CAPTIVES REMAIN LOCKED INTO A REALM OF V.A.N.I.T.Y.

PEOPLE, ANIMALS, THE WHOLE OF NATURE THE UNIVERSE IS locked into VANITY and captive too it
    FEW CAN ESCAPE ITS POWER AND DEATH IS THE LORD.

WHO IS DEATH - satan the Murderer from the Beginning, [satan is Murder and death AND the master of VANITY]

IMMANUEL CAME TO ABOLISH THE WORKS OF THE DEVIL.
    THIS IS CALLED salvation - to be removed out from 1 frequency and into a higher energy source called LOVE'S ENERGY AND POWERS.

LOVE IS THE LIGHT,
    LOVE IS THE POWER AND
    LOVE IS THE HIGHEST FREQUENCY OF ALL.
    LOVE IS WHERE DIVINE LIFE LIVES.

CHILDREN DIE, ALL PEOPLE DIE, EVERYTHING SOMEHOW DIED - BECAUSE THEY ARE PROGRAMMED TO DWELL IN VANITY = INFACT '''''LOCKED''''''' INTO IT.
    THERE IS AND WAS no WAY TO ESCAPE.

notice
    the Lord ruler of the Jews Nicodemus came to Jesus at night to FIND OUT what His ministry was all about as Nicodemus saw it was far different from the laws of Moses and that system of death to all,.
    JESUS SAID '' YE MUST BE BORN AGAIN'' = SAVED FROM VANITY = MOVED FROM 1 REALM INTO ANOTHER. [PERMANTELY]
    JESUS OFFERED FREEDOM FROM ALL DEADLY DARKNESS and its called SALVATION.

YES you will die in vanity and die in vain, when ye worship the bible, your church, your own religious ideas, just as the heathen do - death is the Lord.

yet we are told FEW find eternal life. Jesus said so.
    why?
    because VANITY IS A PRISON, and so few wish to leave it.
    WHY
    Because of gross ignorance and lack of knowledge.

==========================================================================

ONCE IMMANUEL has called a person out from Vanity [john 11 v 24 25 26] and INVITED THEM PERSONALLY TO PARTAKE OF HIS LIFE HERE - HE THEN BEGINS THE WORK TO REMOVE ALL THEIR THINKING [ inc religious thinking] out from the evil programme called vanity.

this is why HE IS OUR HIGH PRIEST AND WE BECOME HIS WORKMANSHIP.
    HE alone is the ''''Key'''' that WILL UNLOCK THE MATRIX TRAP OF VANITY forever and BUILD HIS CHURCH UPON SPIRITUAL LIFE FOUNDATIONS HERE

HIS PEOPLE HEAR HIS VOICE, for the conditions of 2019ad called HIDDEN MANNA, teaching how to escape death and vanity as He did.
    * fear mongering
    * Hellfire
    * Murder Inc.

the fruit
    btw

And Spying, this is at the beginning of my watchman, witness, and warning thread.

Take heed to thyself, lest thou make a covenant with the inhabitants of the land whither thou goest, lest it be for a snare in the midst of thee: Exodus 34:12-15.

So thou, O son of man, I have set thee a watchman unto the house of Israel; therefore thou shalt hear the word at my mouth, and warn them from me. When I say unto the wicked, O wicked man, thou shalt surely die; if thou dost not speak to warn the wicked from his way, that wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand. Nevertheless, if thou warn the wicked of his way to turn from it; if he do not turn from his way, he shall die in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered thy soul. Ezekiel 33:7-9

Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh. Matthew 25:13; Mark 13:33; Luke 21:36

But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment. For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned. Matthew 12:36-37
    This is why Mr. man Spying that is justified by and through sin which is of the devil.

Your doctrine reminds me of Paul's warning here below.

Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils; Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron; 1 Timothy 4:1-2.

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...f+devils&t=KJV

the KEY that unlocks vanity.....few find

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    what is the real problem?

the truth
    ''we were all lowered into VANITY'' unwillingly
    VANITY is a real/energy/power of D A R K N E S S .....................….A FREQUENCY of CAPTIVITY
    it is a electro magnetic fence, a prison frequency and all within are terms CAPTIVE.

JESUS CAME TO SET THE CAPTIVE FREE FROM DARKNESS and to bring forth LIGHT OF LIFE

THE MATRIX LIVETH AND THE CAPTIVES REMAIN LOCKED INTO A REALM OF V.A.N.I.T.Y.

PEOPLE, ANIMALS, THE WHOLE OF NATURE THE UNIVERSE IS locked into VANITY and captive too it
    FEW CAN ESCAPE ITS POWER AND DEATH IS THE LORD.

WHO IS DEATH - satan the Murderer from the Beginning, [satan is Murder and death AND the master of VANITY]

IMMANUEL CAME TO ABOLISH THE WORKS OF THE DEVIL.
    THIS IS CALLED salvation - to be removed out from 1 frequency and into a higher energy source called LOVE'S ENERGY AND POWERS.

LOVE IS THE LIGHT,
    LOVE IS THE POWER AND
    LOVE IS THE HIGHEST FREQUENCY OF ALL.
    LOVE IS WHERE DIVINE LIFE LIVES.

CHILDREN DIE, ALL PEOPLE DIE, EVERYTHING SOMEHOW DIED - BECAUSE THEY ARE PROGRAMMED TO DWELL IN VANITY = INFACT '''''LOCKED''''''' INTO IT.
    THERE IS AND WAS no WAY TO ESCAPE.

notice
    the Lord ruler of the Jews Nicodemus came to Jesus at night to FIND OUT what His ministry was all about as Nicodemus saw it was far different from the laws of Moses and that system of death to all,.
    JESUS SAID '' YE MUST BE BORN AGAIN'' = SAVED FROM VANITY = MOVED FROM 1 REALM INTO ANOTHER. [PERMANTELY]
    JESUS OFFERED FREEDOM FROM ALL DEADLY DARKNESS and its called SALVATION.

YES you will die in vanity and die in vain, when ye worship the bible, your church, your own religious ideas, just as the heathen do - death is the Lord.

yet we are told FEW find eternal life. Jesus said so.
    why?
    because VANITY IS A PRISON, and so few wish to leave it.
    WHY
    Because of gross ignorance and lack of knowledge.

==========================================================================

ONCE IMMANUEL has called a person out from Vanity [john 11 v 24 25 26] and INVITED THEM PERSONALLY TO PARTAKE OF HIS LIFE HERE - HE THEN BEGINS THE WORK TO REMOVE ALL THEIR THINKING [ inc religious thinking] out from the evil programme called vanity.

this is why HE IS OUR HIGH PRIEST AND WE BECOME HIS WORKMANSHIP.
    HE alone is the ''''Key'''' that WILL UNLOCK THE MATRIX TRAP OF VANITY forever and BUILD HIS CHURCH UPON SPIRITUAL LIFE FOUNDATIONS HERE

HIS PEOPLE HEAR HIS VOICE, for the conditions of 2019ad called HIDDEN MANNA, teaching how to escape death and vanity as He did.

The Doctrine of Death -Jesus CAME TO ABOLISH THE WORKS OF satan

If a man keep My saying, he shall never see death.
    John 8:51
    The statements of Jesus concerning eternal life were so startling to the hearers of His day that they thought Him insane and dangerous and sought to kill Him.
    So ask ourselves why His words concerning eternal life provoked such a response.

This violent reaction is in marked contrast to the way in which Christians today receive His words.
    As a result of 2,000 years of religious programming and false teaching, Christians today interpret Jesus’ words in a way that nullifies and robs them of their power.

What we see reflected in the theologies of all Christian denominations is the common sense understanding which declares:
    “He could not have meant physical death because, after all, everybody dies”.
    Thus begins the process whereby the powerful statements of faith proclaimed by the Word Immanuel John 11 v 24 25 26 -- and there is no statement more powerful than the promise that believers can overcome death -- are interpreted in light of the collective experience of Christians who were never exposed to the truth.

Christians die because the necessary precondition for conquering death, which is an overcoming faith, is not encouraged and then the fact that Christians die just like unbelievers is used, in turn, to justify the doctrine of death.

Elijah being an un-eductated Christian who lacks true knowledge, and so remains in vanity UNDER satanic lordship MORE THAN HAPPY TO DIE IN his personal SIN
    sin kills.
    * fear mongering
    * Hellfire
    * Murder Inc.

the fruit
    btw

Smile

The Doctrine of Death -Jesus CAME TO ABOLISH THE WORKS OF satan

The statements of Jesus concerning eternal life were so startling to the hearers of His day that they thought Him insane and dangerous and sought to kill Him.
    So ask ourselves why His words concerning eternal life provoked such a response.

This violent reaction is in marked contrast to the way in which Christians today receive His words.
    As a result of 2,000 years of religious programming and false teaching, Christians today interpret Jesus’ words in a way that nullifies and robs them of their power.

What we see reflected in the theologies of all Christian denominations is the common sense understanding which declares:

Thus begins the process whereby the powerful statements of faith proclaimed by the Word Immanuel John 11 v 24 25 26 -- and there is no statement more powerful than the promise that believers can overcome death -- are interpreted in light of the collective experience of Christians who were never exposed to the truth.

Christians die because the necessary precondition for conquering death, which is an overcoming faith, is not encouraged and then the fact that Christians die just like unbelievers is used, in turn, to justify the doctrine of death.

Elijah being an un-eductated Christian who lacks true knowledge, and so remains in vanity UNDER satanic lordship
    Lucy,

Go preach ye lies to ye SWEARING SAILORS, and tell us all more lies how ye never sent Spying any gifts.

the religionist remain trapped, perfect;ly happy to die in their sins

the unconverted
    sigh

the prisoners LOCKED UP and fed by satan - billions self satisfied yet unsaved.
    THE CAPTIVES locked into vanity especially RELIGIOUS VANITY....Sealed in.....electric magnetic fences of ignorance around their minds all being programmed to fail and die.

MIND CONTROL.
    CAN THEY HEAR? nope.

see how Elijah responded to the truth,
    with childish blabbering,
    [satan makes this man truly stupid]

------------------------------------------------------------------

Death Enthroned

While Jesus came to deliver the creation from the bondage of death and corruption, the goal of the enemy working through the Babylonian religious system of man is to keep believers in the shadow of darkness where death reigns.

Not only are the common sense assumptions of the carnal mind (“everybody has to die”) never challenged by the teachings of the religious system, they are, in fact, reinforced.

Christianity, in all its various forms and manifestations, accepts and even glorifies physical death.

It is seen as the gateway to heaven, to eternal rest and to the great celestial family reunion.
    Death is seen as a homecoming or graduation.
    It is in the after-life that we will finally see Jesus face to face and will instantly be made perfect.

When Jesus spoke of eternal life,He was referring to the Life that is contained only in him.
    Through him, the believer enters into the life of the Melchisedec priesthood where we have no carnal genealogy, no beginning nor end of days.

imperishable life force here.

In His eyes, those who do not have this life are no better than dead men
    (“Let the dead bury the dead” He said to a follower who hesitated following Jesus because he felt the need to bury his recently deceased father.)

It is only through the intimacy of our relationship with Christ that we enter into Life and as this life takes hold of every aspect of our being, death in all its aspects is overcome.
    john 11 v 24 25 26
    It is the second birth, which removes us from the realm of the Adamic life to the life of Christ, that is precious in the sight of God because it is only through the manifestation of the born again Sons of God that the creation, in its entirety, will be delivered from the bondage of death.

While the religious system champions the rights pertaining to the Adamic life, it fights tooth and nail to prevent the second birth from occurring in the lives of Christians.
    This is symbolized in the 12th chapter of the book of Revelation by the dragon seeking to devour the manchild:

THE DRAGON in Elijah, seeks to devour.
    how sad
    no wonder Jesus wept, when He views His resurrection life and power made void from religious ignorance.
    * fear mongering
    * Hellfire
    * Murder Inc.

the fruit
    btw

Smile

the unconverted
    sigh

the prisoners LOCKED UP and fed by satan - billions self satisfied yet unsaved.
    THE CAPTIVES locked into vanity especially RELIGIOUS VANITY....Sealed in.....electric magnetic fences of ignorance around their minds all being programmed to fail and die.

MIND CONTROL.
    CAN THEY HEAR? nope.

see how Elijah responded to the truth,
    with childish blabbering,
    [satan makes this man truly stupid]

------------------------------------------------------------------

Death Enthroned

While Jesus came to deliver the creation from the bondage of death and corruption, the goal of the enemy working through the Babylonian religious system of man is to keep believers in the shadow of darkness where death reigns.

Not only are the common sense assumptions of the carnal mind (“everybody has to die”) never challenged by the teachings of the religious system, they are, in fact, reinforced.

Christianity, in all its various forms and manifestations, accepts and even glorifies physical death.

It is seen as the gateway to heaven, to eternal rest and to the great celestial family reunion.
    Death is seen as a homecoming or graduation.
    It is in the after-life that we will finally see Jesus face to face and will instantly be made perfect.

When Jesus spoke of eternal life,He was referring to the Life that is contained only in him.
    Through him, the believer enters into the life of the Melchisedec priesthood where we have no carnal genealogy, no beginning nor end of days.

imperishable life force here.

In His eyes, those who do not have this life are no better than dead men
    (“Let the dead bury the dead” He said to a follower who hesitated following Jesus because he felt the need to bury his recently deceased father.)

It is only through the intimacy of our relationship with Christ that we enter into Life and as this life takes hold of every aspect of our being, death in all its aspects is overcome.
    john 11 v 24 25 26
    It is the second birth, which removes us from the realm of the Adamic life to the life of Christ, that is precious in the sight of God because it is only through the manifestation of the born again Sons of God that the creation, in its entirety, will be delivered from the bondage of death.

While the religious system champions the rights pertaining to the Adamic life, it fights tooth and nail to prevent the second birth from occurring in the lives of Christians.
    This is symbolized in the 12th chapter of the book of Revelation by the dragon seeking to devour the manchild:

THE DRAGON in Elijah, seeks to devour.
    how sad
    no wonder Jesus wept, when He views His resurrection life and power made void from religious ignorance.
    Lucy,

About all ye want to do is PUFF ye self up, and spew ye daddy's poison, and if ye have resurrection (but ye never told us when ye even died) life then everyone in the devil's world has it too.

And Lucy,

The dragon has you so PUFFED UP ye are like a balloon, ye lover boy there needs to stick a pin in ye and let the hot air out of ye.

the workmanship of Immanuel -the POWER of His resurrection, is alive, real+ available

TODAY AS HIS SAINTS - HEAR HIS VOICE. amen

the churches SPIRITUAL NECROPHILIA - WORSHIPS DEATH- Elijah's problem plus billion like him who remain trapped in satanic religious ignorance.

Christianity’s alliance with death, which borders on a form of spiritual necrophilia or death worship, is nothing new.
    According to the Word of God, the religious system that the Hebrew people were entangled in is called a “covenant with death”. = they agree with death.

And your covenant with death shall be disannulled and your agreement with hell shall not stand… Isa. 28:18

I will ransom them from the power of the grave; I will redeem them from death: O death I will be thy plagues; O grave I will be thy destruction….
    Hosea 13:14
    Our true ABBA God views physical death (“the grave”) as part of the curse and as something unclean and abhorrent.

His promise is that through the atoning work of Jesus, all aspects of the curse, including death, will be overcome.
    The fact is that not once in all four gospel accounts does Jesus equate the kingdom of God or the kingdom of heaven with an afterlife.

What Immanuel does do is describe the availability of a place in God in which He establishes total dominion over every aspect of the believer’s life.
    Math 11 v 28 29 30 = our sabbath rest.
    This is a realm in the spirit that has nothing to do with time or space
    (“The time is coming and now is…”)
    But it has everything to do with our readiness and willingness to sell all to become as children,
    Plus
    To die to everything in our life that is unlike Him, and to bear His reproach.

This means taking Jesus at his word when He says: “He that believes in me shall never taste of death”

Elijah + all religious people like him who can quote verses but never have the true privilege to LIVE and REMAIN here by walking within the POWER [the energy of divine eternal life] because they remain trapped as captives to satan and his death system through ignorance.
    sin kills.
    sin is lack of knowledge.
    Elijah possesses this tragic epidemic called V A N I T Y - HIS WHOLE BEING fallen into gross darkness.
    his verse quoting, will do him no good, as unbelief is his portion.
    * fear mongering
    * Hellfire
    * Murder Inc.

the fruit
    btw

Smile

TODAY AS HIS SAINTS - HEAR HIS VOICE. amen

the churches SPIRITUAL NECROPHILIA - WORSHIPS DEATH- Elijah's problem plus billion like him who remain trapped in satanic religious ignorance.

Christianity’s alliance with death, which borders on a form of spiritual necrophilia or death worship, is nothing new.
    According to the Word of God, the religious system that the Hebrew people were entangled in is called a “covenant with death”. = they agree with death.

Our true ABBA God views physical death (“the grave”) as part of the curse and as something unclean and abhorrent.

His promise is that through the atoning work of Jesus, all aspects of the curse, including death, will be overcome.
    The fact is that not once in all four gospel accounts does Jesus equate the kingdom of God or the kingdom of heaven with an afterlife.

What Immanuel does do is describe the availability of a place in God in which He establishes total dominion over every aspect of the believer’s life.
    Math 11 v 28 29 30 = our sabbath rest.
    This is a realm in the spirit that has nothing to do with time or space
    (“The time is coming and now is…”)
    But it has everything to do with our readiness and willingness to sell all to become as children,
    Plus
    To die to everything in our life that is unlike Him, and to bear His reproach.

This means taking Jesus at his word when He says: “He that believes in me shall never taste of death”

Elijah + all religious people like him who can quote verses but never have the true privilege to LIVE and REMAIN here by walking within the POWER [the energy of divine eternal life] because they remain trapped as captives to satan and his death system through ignorance.
    sin kills.
    sin is lack of knowledge.
    Elijah possesses this tragic epidemic called V A N I T Y - HIS WHOLE BEING fallen into gross darkness.
    Yea Lucy, your a real believer in the scriptures aren't ye, and about all you have to live by is your lies and vanity.

Like you telling all of us in 2 different threads that you never sent Spying anything, and Spying let the cat out of the bag on ye.

And what were those GIFTS that ye sent to Spying over the years as he said?

the objective is THE RELEASE FROM CAPTIVITY - FROM SATANIC BONDAGE

TO COME OUT FROM THE MATRIX
    to escape the mind control of an electro magnetic prison.

FEW DO ESCAPE the majority will not and die from their sins, [ satan won over them and remained their lord despite their religious claims]

the true facts
    We are the promised land and our physical body is the earth that is inherited by the meek or those who manifest His Nature.
    We need to walk this inheritance out by subduing every enemy of God within us.
    to rely on Mr divine Fix it= Immanuel Math 11 v 28 29 30 = our rest

The last enemy of the kingdom to be conquered is the death that is working in our physical bodies.
    Rest assured that there will be a people who will experience this and will reach this mark of the DOUBLE ANOINTING.

In order to reach that goal, Immanuel's people need to develop an overcoming faith and they need to be delivered from the doctrine of devils that has put His promises just out of reach when in reality they are available to those who have the faith to attain them and the burning desire to walk in the fullness of our inheritance.

* fear mongering
    * Hellfire
    * Murder Inc.

the fruit
    btw