Page 20 of 74 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 ... LastLast

Thread: Why does Satan want to turn "gullible" people into "anti-vaxxers?"

Quote Originally Posted by ImAHebrew View Post
    Shalom Eliyahu, you are going to have to refresh my memory where you told me what Paul meant with HIS words, "But not as the offence, so also [is] the free gift," or HOW Adam and Yeshua are similar. I did notice where you ALMOST got it, but I would like for you to clarify it for me, or give me the post # where you have already clarified it. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.
    Ken,

Instead of stalling, why don't you go back and address my posts and answer my questions?

I'm not going to chew my cabbage twice.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

Cool

Ken turning his blind eye AGAIN to my posts and scriptures.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

There is no DIFFERENCE!

Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    Now, I want to ask you, which is MORE righteous, THE LAW, or THE LAWGIVER, which?
    Shalom Eliyahu, why do you want to judge one to be "more" righteous than the other? Paul says, "Wherefore the law [is] holy, and the commandment holy, and just (righteous), and good." And that "the doers of the law shall be justified (made righteous)." So why do you have a beef against the Law and think it is less righteous than the One who gave it? Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
    Abstain from meats offered to idols (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
    So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

Shalom Eliyahu, you have very well agreed that your OWN sins shed His Blood, and the Scripture states that it is BY His blood that YOU have righteousness, so 2 + 2 = YOU receiving righteousness by YOU sinning and shedding His Blood. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.
    Ken.

[color=red]YOU receiving righteousness by YOU sinning
    And where are we told this IN the scriptures? More of ye own ideas, as Messiah said of the Pharisees, THE DOCTRINES OF MEN, beware of the leaven of the Pharisees.

]YOU receiving righteousness by YOU sinning
    Beware of the LEAVEN OF KEN and Spying!
    Last edited by Eliyah; 07-22-2019 at 07:38 PM.

Your getting close again.

Ken,

Instead of stalling, why don't you go back and address my posts and answer my questions?

I'm not going to chew my cabbage twice.
    Shalom Eliyahu, you are getting close again to having me no longer directly posting to you. Is that what you want again? Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
    Abstain from meats offered to idols (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).

Shalom Eliyahu, why do you want to judge one to be "more" righteous than the other? Paul says, "Wherefore the law [is] holy, and the commandment holy, and just (righteous), and good." And that "the doers of the law shall be justified (made righteous)." So why do you have a beef against the Law and think it is less righteous than the One who gave it? Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.
    Ken, I don't have a beef or pork against the law.

And I asked you WHICH is more righteous, and can ONLY keeping the spiritual side of the law save or justify a person?

Shalom Eliyahu, you are getting close again to having me no longer directly posting to you. Is that what you want again? Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.
    Ken, you must be wanting to do so, so ye don't have to admit to an error, which ye cannot do.

Read Paul!

Ken.

And where are we told this IN the scriptures? More of ye own ideas, as Messiah said of the Pharisees, THE DOCTRINES OF MEN, beware of the leaven of the Pharisees.
    Shalom Eliyahu, read Paul:

Rom 5:16 ...but the free gift (of righteousness) [is] of many offences unto justification.

Paul is PLAINLY saying that the Free Gift of Righteousness is FROM or OF "many offences," he is NOT saying the free gift is from a sinner turning away from "many offences."

Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.

Rom 5:16 ...but the free gift (of righteousness) [is] of many offences unto justification.

Paul is PLAINLY saying that the Free Gift of Righteousness is FROM or OF "many offences," he is NOT saying the free gift is from a sinner turning away from "many offences."

Yea Ken, that's WHAT YOU THINK he is saying out of his own context, and you IGNORE and turn a blind eye to Paul's previous and after verses like a good little Pharisee.

So you build a doctrine on ONE VERSE out of context, then let's have ANOTHER witness?

And Ken while we are talking, please tell us, who is Paul talking about in Hebrews 9:24-28, or is it like all other of my questions, they get ignored?

The Gentiles did not have to be physically circumcised, and they were saved/justified

Ken, I don't have a beef or pork against the law.

And I asked you WHICH is more righteous, and can ONLY keeping the spiritual side of the law save or justify a person?
    Shalom Eliyahu, the Gentiles did not have to be physically circumcised, and they were saved/justified with ONLY keeping the Spiritual side of the Law. Are you saying otherwise? Concerning which is MORE righteous: Isa 42:21 Yahweh is well pleased for His righteousness’ sake; He will magnify The Law, and make [it] glorious (H142), and Ex 15:11 Who [is] like unto thee, O Yahweh, among the gods? who [is] like Thee, glorious (H142) in holiness, fearful [in] praises, doing wonders? They are BOTH RIGHTEOUS and MAGNIFICENT, AND as you have stated many times Yeshua IS the Word/Law, and He is MAGNIFIED (The Word) ABOVE ALL Thy Name (Psa 138:2), yet, Yeshua does say the Father is GREATER than Himself (John 10:29, and John 14:28.) So even though Yeshua and the Father are ONE, I would have to say that the Lawgiver is greater than the Law, but there is NO difference in Righteousness. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.

Sure.

So you build a doctrine on ONE VERSE out of context, then let's have ANOTHER witness?
    Shalom Eliyahu, sure. Paul says that the Law ENTERED in to INCREASE the offence (sin), and where sin increased, Grace-The Free Gift of Righteousness, increased all the more. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.

Shalom Eliyahu, the Gentiles did not have to be physically circumcised, and they were saved/justified with ONLY keeping the Spiritual side of the Law. Are you saying otherwise? Concerning which is MORE righteous: Isa 42:21 Yahweh is well pleased for His righteousness’ sake; He will magnify The Law, and make [it] glorious (H142), and Ex 15:11 Who [is] like unto thee, O Yahweh, among the gods? who [is] like Thee, glorious (H142) in holiness, fearful [in] praises, doing wonders? They are BOTH RIGHTEOUS and MAGNIFICENT, AND as you have stated many times Yeshua IS the Word/Law, and He is MAGNIFIED (The Word) ABOVE ALL Thy Name (Psa 138:2), yet, Yeshua does say the Father is GREATER than Himself (John 10:29, and John 14:28.) So even though Yeshua and the Father are ONE, I would have to say that the Lawgiver is greater than the Law, but there is NO difference in Righteousness. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.
    Ken, corrections will come.

and they were saved/justified with ONLY keeping the Spiritual side of the Law.
    Beware of the LEAVEN OF Ken!

Oh, here's another one.

Shalom Eliyahu, oh, here's another one. Paul says that IF anyone wants the Free Gift of Righteousness that is FOUND in Messiah, they HAD to be a sinner. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.