Page 15 of 79 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 ... LastLast

Thread: Why does Satan want to turn "gullible" people into "anti-vaxxers?"

Smile Ken, please answer the question?

Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    Now please keep in mind Paul's verses in HIS own context here below, and I dislike having to go this far to reprove Ken with the scriptures 2 Timothy 3:16, but it must be done it seems.

This is WHY I used the apostle Paul's own words to interpret or explain in his own context what HE means, and Paul is NOT going to contradict himself and other texts of his as Ken and Spying do.

But not as the offence, so also is the free gift. For if through the offence of one many be dead, much more the grace of God, and the [free] gift by [the] grace [of God], which is by one man, Jesus Christ, hath abounded unto many.

The free gift of the righteousness of Elohim is given by or through the One Man Yah'Shua Messiah.

And even Romans 5:17 says the same in Paul's own context and words he used.

For if by one man's offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the [free] gift of [the] righteousness [of God] shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.)

Romans 5:16: And not as it was by one that sinned, so is the gift: for the judgment was by one to condemnation, but the free gift is OUT AWAY FROM many offences UNTO/INTO justification.

Now, let's ask the question from whom or where does righteousness originate from according to Paul Himself?

I will first re-quote this verse from Paul in the Strong's concordance so you can verify it for yourself.

Here below is Paul's answer:

And G2532 be found G2147 in G1722 him, G846 not G3361 having G2192 mine own G1699 righteousness, G1343 which G3588 is of G1537 the law, G3551 but G235 that which G3588 is through G1223 the faith G4102 of Christ, G5547 the righteousness G1343 which G3588 is of G1537/ἐκ God G2316 by G1909 faith: G4102 Philippians 3:9.

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...s&page=6&t=KJV

Please take note of the SAME G1537/ἐκ Greek word in this verse of Paul-

Righteousness originates of or from Yah Elohim, it is HIS righteousness Psalms 22:31; Psalms 111:3; Matthew 6:23; Romans 3:25; Romans 3:26, and there are no verses that says righteousness originates from sin, and such a doctrine is of devils or demons 1 Timothy 4:1 as Paul wrote.

the righteousness which is of and from/G1537=ἐκ God by faith:

Now I want Ken to tell us all, which does righteousness originate, OF Elohim, or OF sin according to the apostle Paul in all of these texts??
    Now I want Ken to tell us all, which does righteousness originate, OF Elohim, or OF sin according to the apostle Paul in all of these texts??
    A bit of revelation for ye.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

Now I say as Paul said, righteousness of OF YAH, and comes from Him, and not of sin.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

P.S. Eliyahu is scared to death to EXPLAIN..

Shalom Everyone, Eliyahu is scared to death to explain what Paul meant in Rom 5:16 about the "many offences." Now, he will quote how he thinks it should be translated, but he is so chicken to expound the CLEAR meaning of the "many offences," and how they interact with the Free Gift. With Eliyahu's translation, Paul obviously had something in mind with how the free gift was "out of" many offences, but Eliyahu would not dare to tell us what Paul meant, even though he has produced a ONE of a KIND translation of Paul's words. So people, don't waste your time expecting any explanations from Eliyahu! He sort of reminds me of the Demoncrats who refuse to honestly discuss problems and remedies with the Republicans. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
    Abstain from meats offered to idols (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
    So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

Quote Originally Posted by ImAHebrew View Post
    Shalom Everyone, Eliyahu is scared to death to explain what Paul meant in Rom 5:16 about the "many offences." Now, he will quote how he thinks it should be translated, but he is so chicken to expound the CLEAR meaning of the "many offences," and how they interact with the Free Gift. With Eliyahu's translation, Paul obviously had something in mind with how the free gift was "out of" many offences, but Eliyahu would not dare to tell us what Paul meant, even though he has produced a ONE of a KIND translation of Paul's words. So people, don't waste your time expecting any explanations from Eliyahu! He sort of reminds me of the Demoncrats who refuse to honestly discuss problems and remedies with the Republicans. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.
    Ken,

I just did explain it in one sentence above, now answer the question above.

ALL, I FULL answered Eliyahu's question..

Shalom Everyone, I fully answered Eliyahu's question on how Paul could say in BOTH verses that the Free Gift is OF Elohim, AND of many offences, yet, Eliyahu continues to re-ask his question. Why does he NOT read my answers? Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
    Abstain from meats offered to idols (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).

Shalom Everyone, I fully answered Eliyahu's question on how Paul could say in BOTH verses that the Free Gift is OF Elohim, AND of many offences, yet, Eliyahu continues to re-ask his question. Why does he NOT read my answers? Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.
    Ken,

Righteousness CANNOT originate from BOTH as ye would have others to falsely believe.

Righteousness OF GOD==here: http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...God&t=KJV&sf=5

Grace OF GOD==here: http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...e+of+God&t=KJV

WHICH does righteousness originate Ken?

Eliyahu's PLOY!

Shalom Everyone, just put Eliyahu on ignore. He REFUSES to EXPLAIN or EXPOUND his OWN translation of how the free gift is OUT OF many offences. He is completely silent to explain HOW the free gift is OUT OF many offences. Do you all see that? And like I suggest, if he is not forthcoming with an explanation, I would put him on ignore as it is not worth anyone's time to read his posts that do NOT EXPLAIN his OWN translation. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.

Ken's scared to death, he can't admit to his error.

Shalom Everyone, just put Eliyahu on ignore. He REFUSES to EXPLAIN or EXPOUND his OWN translation of how the free gift is OUT OF many offences. He is completely silent to explain HOW the free gift is OUT OF many offences. Do you all see that? And like I suggest, if he is not forthcoming with an explanation, I would put him on ignore as it is not worth anyone's time to read his posts that do NOT EXPLAIN his OWN translation. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.
    Ken,

I did explain my translation above using the apostle Paul's own words to do so.

Now, Answer the question WHICH?

Last chance!

Shalom Everyone, I am giving Eliyahu ONE last chance to EXPLAIN what Paul meant with Eliyahu's OWN translation of Paul--"the free gift is OUT OF many offences." He needs to copy and paste the SPECIFIC explanation of what Paul meant when he translated Paul saying--"the free gift is OUT OF many offences." And Eliyahu should not try to show a whole bunch of Scriptures that he thinks GOES AGAINST his translation of what he states Paul said--"the free gift is OUT OF many offences." What does OUT OF mean? Eliyahu probably will try to tell us what OUT OF DOESN'T mean, as he is incapable of explaining what HIS very words that he translated OUT OF does mean. So, I again recommend that you put Eliyahu on IGNORE, because if his next POST after this one does NOT explain HIS translation of what OUT OF means, he will be put on IGNORE again by me, and I will have some freedom again from reading his lunacy. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.

Shalom Everyone, I am giving Eliyahu ONE last chance to EXPLAIN what Paul meant with Eliyahu's OWN translation of Paul--"the free gift is OUT OF many offences." He needs to copy and paste the SPECIFIC explanation of what Paul meant when he translated Paul saying--"the free gift is OUT OF many offences." And Eliyahu should not try to show a whole bunch of Scriptures that he thinks GOES AGAINST his translation of what he states Paul said--"the free gift is OUT OF many offences." What does OUT OF mean? Eliyahu probably will try to tell us what OUT OF DOESN'T mean, as he is incapable of explaining what HIS very words that he translated OUT OF does mean. So, I again recommend that you put Eliyahu on IGNORE, because if his next POST after this one does NOT explain HIS translation of what OUT OF means, he will be put on IGNORE again by me, and I will have some freedom again from reading his lunacy. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.
    Ken,

Paul meant that the free gift of Yah's righteousness that we receive is by us coming OUT OF our offences UNTO or INTO His Yah's righteousness/justification.

Evidently Ken don't believe this below by Yah Messiah.

But let your communication be, Yea, yea; Nay, nay: for whatsoever is more than these cometh of evil. Matthew 5:37.

Hmm, could this be the reason they are always contradicting BOTH Messiah and Paul.

Good!

Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    Ken,

Paul meant that the free gift of Yah's righteousness that we receive is by us coming OUT OF our offences UNTO or INTO His Yah's righteousness/justification.
    Shalom Eliyahu, thank you so much for expounding and explaining what you think the Apostle Paul meant. That means a great deal to me, and makes me want to have a discourse DIRECTLY with you. Keep up the good work!

Now, I am going to do a little research to see if your explanation of what you think Paul meant is correct. Hang in and have a good night. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.

You see Paul meant that we are to come out of our offences UNTO or INTO justification.

Shalom Eliyahu, thank you so much for expounding and explaining what you think the Apostle Paul meant. That means a great deal to me, and makes me want to have a discourse DIRECTLY with you. Keep up the good work!

Now, I am going to do a little research to see if your explanation of what you think Paul meant is correct. Hang in and have a good night. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.
    Ken,

Your very much welcome old buddy.

Ken,

Paul's Romans 5:16 verse should have been translated as below.

And not as it was by one that sinned, so is the gift: for the judgment was by one to condemnation, but the free gift is OUT OF/G1537 many offences UNTO/INTOjustification.

The reason I say this is because Yah Messiah uses these 2 out of G575 and G1537 Greek words interchangeably in Matthew 7:4-5

Or G2228 how G4459 wilt thou say G2046 to thy G4675 brother, G80 Let G863 me pull out G1544 the mote G2595 out of G575 thine G4675 eye; G3788 and, G2532 behold, G2400 a beam G1385 is in G1722 thine own G4675 eye? G3788

Thou hypocrite, G5273 first G4412 cast out G1544 the beam G1385 out of G1537 thine own G4675 eye; G3788 and G2532 then G5119 shalt thou see clearly G1227 to cast out G1544 the mote G2595 out of G1537 thy G4675 brother's G80 eye. G3788

Look at Matthew 7:4-5 Messiah used BOTH of these 2 Greek words interchangeably.