Page 34 of 49 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 ... LastLast
Results 496 to 510 of 729

Thread: Why does Satan want to turn "gullible" people into "anti-vaxxers?"

  1. #496
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    AUSTRALIA
    Posts
    16,709

    perhaps dear Ken will have a re think????? long live anti vaxxers

    CDC says cancer virus was included in Polio vaccines from 1955-1963
    Aug 20, 2019
    Well, well,
    someone at the CDC was honest enough to admit this, even though the information was quickly deleted from their website.
    Fortunately, someone got a screen shot of it and was able to verify the claim.
    It seems there have been some bad boys in the CDC, which was founded in 1946 as the Communicable Disease Center.
    Today it is known as the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

    https://eraoflight.com/2019/08/03/cd...he-polio-shot/

    ofcourse none the these poor deceived Matrix type souls got cancer hey
    [no no no.....dont be ridiculous]



    good suggestion - MAKE THE SAVIOUR YOUR HEALTH AND HEALER IN SPIRIT SOUL AND BODY.
    The evidence of being a child of God is the love of good and hatred of evil.
    It is an inborn hatred of unjustness and whatsoever causes the suffering of others, such as lies, theft, and cruelties and a love of whatsoever is kindness and mercy done towards others.
    The Love of Good is not confined to a culture or a religion, but is universal; neither taught nor acquired, but is inborn, within the Spiritual heart; it is a matter of one's Spiritual nature.

  2. #497
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    256
    Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    CDC says cancer virus was included in Polio vaccines from 1955-1963
    Aug 20, 2019
    Well, well,
    someone at the CDC was honest enough to admit this, even though the information was quickly deleted from their website.
    Fortunately, someone got a screen shot of it and was able to verify the claim.
    It seems there have been some bad boys in the CDC, which was founded in 1946 as the Communicable Disease Center.
    Today it is known as the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

    https://eraoflight.com/2019/08/03/cd...he-polio-shot/

    ofcourse none the these poor deceived Matrix type souls got cancer hey
    [no no no.....dont be ridiculous]



    good suggestion - MAKE THE SAVIOUR YOUR HEALTH AND HEALER IN SPIRIT SOUL AND BODY.
    How many people got cancer from it?
    I could be wrong. It happens.

  3. #498
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    AUSTRALIA
    Posts
    16,709

    ask the right question,Edmund

    if a cancer virus was placed in a vax how many will get cancer?
    none
    some
    everyone.

    so let us be wise and ask the right questions.

    The ''fruit'' of this ''expose''' was.
    it was pulled off the Net, but someone saved it.


    question to ask
    why was this news pulled off the Net?
    hmmm
    do 1+1 =3? HERE - does a cancer virus give you cancer?
    now that is the question, Edmund

    but the best question is
    IF parents KNEW beforehand that a cancer virus was added to the vax, [ their child was now to receive,] would they reconsider their options.
    Last edited by LucySmith; 08-20-2019 at 09:21 PM.
    The evidence of being a child of God is the love of good and hatred of evil.
    It is an inborn hatred of unjustness and whatsoever causes the suffering of others, such as lies, theft, and cruelties and a love of whatsoever is kindness and mercy done towards others.
    The Love of Good is not confined to a culture or a religion, but is universal; neither taught nor acquired, but is inborn, within the Spiritual heart; it is a matter of one's Spiritual nature.

  4. #499
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    256
    Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    if a cancer virus was placed in a vax how many will get cancer?
    none
    some
    everyone.

    so let us be wise and ask the right questions.

    The ''fruit'' of this ''expose''' was.
    it was pulled off the Net, but someone saved it.


    question to ask
    why was this news pulled off the Net?
    hmmm
    do 1+1 =3? HERE - does a cancer virus give you cancer?
    now that is the question, Edmund

    but the best question is
    IF parents KNEW beforehand that a cancer virus was added to the vax, [ their child was now to receive,] would they reconsider their options.
    So, unknown. Like the article you didn't read says.
    I could be wrong. It happens.

  5. #500
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    AUSTRALIA
    Posts
    16,709

    yes i did read Edmund.....please dont assume

    Quote Originally Posted by Edmund Dantes View Post
    So, unknown. Like the article you didn't read says.
    hence the need FOR THE BEST QUESTION to ask....
    WHAT?
    the best question is
    IF parents KNEW beforehand that a cancer virus was added to the vax, [ their child was now to receive,] would they reconsider their options.



    that is why the news was pulled off.
    [but i could be wrong]
    The evidence of being a child of God is the love of good and hatred of evil.
    It is an inborn hatred of unjustness and whatsoever causes the suffering of others, such as lies, theft, and cruelties and a love of whatsoever is kindness and mercy done towards others.
    The Love of Good is not confined to a culture or a religion, but is universal; neither taught nor acquired, but is inborn, within the Spiritual heart; it is a matter of one's Spiritual nature.

  6. #501
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    AUSTRALIA
    Posts
    16,709

    a point to be taken is

    Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    hence the need FOR THE BEST QUESTION to ask....
    WHAT?
    the best question is
    IF parents KNEW beforehand that a cancer virus was added to the vax, [ their child was now to receive,] would they reconsider their options.



    that is why the news was pulled off.
    [but i could be wrong]
    When the ''culprit'' [the C.D.C.] is doing ITS OWN self-investigation,
    * their ''findings'' are sure to be positive,
    ['''aka no one got cancer don't be ridiculous''']
    WHY
    * as ANY payouts from a class action from 10million + people would be enormous.

    PERHAPS a case of the '''medical Mafia""?????? but I could be wrong
    The evidence of being a child of God is the love of good and hatred of evil.
    It is an inborn hatred of unjustness and whatsoever causes the suffering of others, such as lies, theft, and cruelties and a love of whatsoever is kindness and mercy done towards others.
    The Love of Good is not confined to a culture or a religion, but is universal; neither taught nor acquired, but is inborn, within the Spiritual heart; it is a matter of one's Spiritual nature.

  7. #502
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    Ellisville, MO
    Posts
    3,124

    Thumbs up EliYah's Knowledge Of Greek Words!

    Hi EliYah,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

    You wrote this to me in your post #492 on page 33 of this thread:

    unlike you my college scriptural Greek is still in my memory

    And then you asserted this to me in your post #493 on page 33 of this thread:

    And where have I ever asked you to translate a verse for me, and WHY would I even do that, when I know the scriptural Greek words myself,

    Accordingly, may I ask you from your excellent memory to please translate these two New Testament Greek words for me and at the same time from your memory please explain to me the essential difference between the two words:
    • ανενεγκας
    • προσενεχθεις
    Just in case you may need some help in jogging your excellent memory, I do give you permission to google the two Greek words; however, if you do so, then please acknowledge that you sought the help of resources outside of your memory.

    Thanking you for your excellent memory and your knowledge of scriptural Greek words, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

  8. #503
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,287
    Quote Originally Posted by Spying View Post
    Hi EliYah,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

    You wrote this to me in your post #492 on page 33 of this thread:

    unlike you my college scriptural Greek is still in my memory

    And then you asserted this to me in your post #493 on page 33 of this thread:

    And where have I ever asked you to translate a verse for me, and WHY would I even do that, when I know the scriptural Greek words myself,

    Accordingly, may I ask you from your excellent memory to please translate these two New Testament Greek words for me and at the same time from your memory please explain to me the essential difference between the two words:
    • ανενεγκας
    • προσενεχθεις
    Just in case you may need some help in jogging your excellent memory, I do give you permission to google the two Greek words; however, if you do so, then please acknowledge that you sought the help of resources outside of your memory.

    Thanking you for your excellent memory and your knowledge of scriptural Greek words, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    Spying,

    Ye are NOT going to cooperate with me, if you were going to, then you would have answered my long awaited questions asked of ye in my posts above, so please don't act as a silly little school boy and ye saying...I want you to cooperate with me and answer all of my questions asked of you, but I don't have to cooperate with you nor answer your questions at all, ha, ha.

    PS: I was NOT asserting anything, I was merely stating a fact.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

    Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

    Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

    By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

  9. #504
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    AUSTRALIA
    Posts
    16,709

    the truth of this matter seems.....that

    one ''silly school boy'' couldn't answer the ''other silly school boys questions'' without looking up google to ''refresh his excellent memory''


    but i could be wrong.
    The evidence of being a child of God is the love of good and hatred of evil.
    It is an inborn hatred of unjustness and whatsoever causes the suffering of others, such as lies, theft, and cruelties and a love of whatsoever is kindness and mercy done towards others.
    The Love of Good is not confined to a culture or a religion, but is universal; neither taught nor acquired, but is inborn, within the Spiritual heart; it is a matter of one's Spiritual nature.

  10. #505
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    256
    Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    hence the need FOR THE BEST QUESTION to ask....
    WHAT?
    the best question is
    IF parents KNEW beforehand that a cancer virus was added to the vax, [ their child was now to receive,] would they reconsider their options.



    that is why the news was pulled off.
    [but i could be wrong]
    Not any other possible explanation? None at all?

    I'll save you the suspense and effort. You're right. About everything. Amazing to see someone so right.
    I could be wrong. It happens.

  11. #506
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    AUSTRALIA
    Posts
    16,709

    Really edmund

    Quote Originally Posted by Edmund Dantes View Post
    Not any other possible explanation? None at all?

    I'll save you the suspense and effort. You're right. About everything. Amazing to see someone so right.
    Did you not notice i added i could be wrong????
    Why not read correctly before you look a goose
    The evidence of being a child of God is the love of good and hatred of evil.
    It is an inborn hatred of unjustness and whatsoever causes the suffering of others, such as lies, theft, and cruelties and a love of whatsoever is kindness and mercy done towards others.
    The Love of Good is not confined to a culture or a religion, but is universal; neither taught nor acquired, but is inborn, within the Spiritual heart; it is a matter of one's Spiritual nature.

  12. #507
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    AUSTRALIA
    Posts
    16,709

    what is THE REAL problem?

    FEAR - the ways of vanity, the ways of the MATRIX is a FEAR based society.
    Apostle FEAR has many converts to his form of religion and mind control aka SLAVES TO FEAR.

    Ofcourse we can make a play and see, how it pans out

    Nurse and Mrs Dantes

    Nurse
    Hello Mrs Dantes
    I see your young child has come to us for his vax for polio that is now due.

    Mrs Dantes
    Yes nurse,
    It is time for his injection, after all~~~all children have it and we always trust our medical advisors for our health

    Nurse
    Good, that is the best decision parents all make.
    so
    Before I inject your son Mrs Dantes, I think it best to inform you that a cancer virus has been inserted to all polio injections now,
    It is call contaminate SV40
    This SV 40 is found in some types of bone cancer and lung cancers etc

    Mrs Dantes, frowning and now worried.
    Really,
    oh is that necessary and is it safe,?
    I do not like this idea as cancer is a '''dreaded''' word in our society and no cures are really found.

    Nurse
    Well ofcourse it was necessary Ms Dantes
    Our medical people don't make mistakes,
    Like why would they harm children?

    Mrs Dantes
    Yes ofcourse Nurse,
    I am being silly, ofcourse we trust our medicos.
    So hold out your arm son, quickly now there is others waiting,

    Nurse
    Good [READY TO INJECT the contaminate SV40 into childs arm]

    Mrs Dantes thinking very hard, putting 2 and 2 together in her mind
    then says
    Wait Nurse
    I think I will, think it over,
    Do some real homework on this and make a wise decision
    Rather than being rushed into vaxs because its the ''done thing'' in society
    But thank you for your warning I do appreciate it Nurse.

    exit Ms Dantes with unvaccinated son, GOING TO DO HER HOMEWORK

    Nurse
    NEXT please.
    NURSE THINKING
    hhmmmm
    - I will not tell these other parents here in line, that the polio injection has been contaminated.
    [we will lose our customers.]
    The evidence of being a child of God is the love of good and hatred of evil.
    It is an inborn hatred of unjustness and whatsoever causes the suffering of others, such as lies, theft, and cruelties and a love of whatsoever is kindness and mercy done towards others.
    The Love of Good is not confined to a culture or a religion, but is universal; neither taught nor acquired, but is inborn, within the Spiritual heart; it is a matter of one's Spiritual nature.

  13. #508
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    256
    Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    FEAR - the ways of vanity, the ways of the MATRIX is a FEAR based society.
    Apostle FEAR has many converts to his form of religion and mind control aka SLAVES TO FEAR.

    Ofcourse we can make a play and see, how it pans out

    Nurse and Mrs Dantes

    Nurse
    Hello Mrs Dantes
    I see your young child has come to us for his vax for polio that is now due.

    Mrs Dantes
    Yes nurse,
    It is time for his injection, after all~~~all children have it and we always trust our medical advisors for our health

    Nurse
    Good, that is the best decision parents all make.
    so
    Before I inject your son Mrs Dantes, I think it best to inform you that a cancer virus has been inserted to all polio injections now,
    It is call contaminate SV40
    This SV 40 is found in some types of bone cancer and lung cancers etc

    Mrs Dantes, frowning and now worried.
    Really,
    oh is that necessary and is it safe,?
    I do not like this idea as cancer is a '''dreaded''' word in our society and no cures are really found.

    Nurse
    Well ofcourse it was necessary Ms Dantes
    Our medical people don't make mistakes,
    Like why would they harm children?

    Mrs Dantes
    Yes ofcourse Nurse,
    I am being silly, ofcourse we trust our medicos.
    So hold out your arm son, quickly now there is others waiting,

    Nurse
    Good [READY TO INJECT the contaminate SV40 into childs arm]

    Mrs Dantes thinking very hard, putting 2 and 2 together in her mind
    then says
    Wait Nurse
    I think I will, think it over,
    Do some real homework on this and make a wise decision
    Rather than being rushed into vaxs because its the ''done thing'' in society
    But thank you for your warning I do appreciate it Nurse.

    exit Ms Dantes with unvaccinated son, GOING TO DO HER HOMEWORK

    Nurse
    NEXT please.
    NURSE THINKING
    hhmmmm
    - I will not tell these other parents here in line, that the polio injection has been contaminated.
    [we will lose our customers.]
    Mistakes happen. It's learning when acknowledging and changing. Otherwise stick your head in the sand and enjoy your infections. You enjoy your computer...thousands of years of mistakes made them.
    I could be wrong. It happens.

  14. #509
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    AUSTRALIA
    Posts
    16,709

    WE CAN LIVE IN A FEAR BASED SOCIETY or THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN society

    we can see our health issues as a fear based issue or as a DIVINE ISSUE of being made whole, in spirit soul and body
    I chose to live in a heavenly choice on this issue Math 11 v 28 29 30, and its loving guidance and have never regretted my choice.

    I chose LOVE not Fear....
    but before my choice was made, I HEARD, how to walk IN the Saviour health, by His faith IMPARTED TO ME AS A GIFT, so I walk as '' the Just, who live by faith'' and what is not of faith is sin.

    ofcourse choosing the loving guidance from the Saviour is not a ''natural'' choice in a FEAR BASED society.
    people in vanity MANIFEST the fear of satan's society - that is natural for all carnal men.

    MATH 11 v 28 29 30 - works and it so completely different from the ways of man.
    but unfortunately so few seem TO BE ABLE TO MAKE THAT SWITCH FROM FEAR TO LOVE.
    ---------------------------------------------


    the plugged in and the unplugged.
    2 groups of people walking 2 very different ways.
    The evidence of being a child of God is the love of good and hatred of evil.
    It is an inborn hatred of unjustness and whatsoever causes the suffering of others, such as lies, theft, and cruelties and a love of whatsoever is kindness and mercy done towards others.
    The Love of Good is not confined to a culture or a religion, but is universal; neither taught nor acquired, but is inborn, within the Spiritual heart; it is a matter of one's Spiritual nature.

  15. #510
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    AUSTRALIA
    Posts
    16,709

    the plugged IN the UNplugged...

    Here is a distinction between the human and the Divine.
    Before Adam fell he lived in the Divine.
    He existed there in Divine Life with Me and drew his sustenance from the Tree of Life.
    ALAS
    After the fall he and all of creation became human, subject to human principles and laws.
    SOLUTION
    As I bring you back to the Tree of Life My Sons and daughters, I bring you into a whole new order which is Divine.
    The human laws which exist outside no longer apply to you because they serve the great law of sin and death.

    I want that you understand and Live in the law of the Spirit of Life in Me.
    This law carries a new way of thinking for you.
    You got it with my Divine Nature.

    You will see things differently.
    You will think above the fallen mind.
    This way is new to you and it will amaze you.
    Do not doubt or question this.
    it simply is

    In the natural order you followed and behaved in ways born from natural thoughts and precepts.
    You are no longer subject to these.
    Do not be afraid of my Divine Order, for it is Life.

    Do not allow the enemy to cause you to question or doubt the thinking of the Divine realm.
    It is not the same as the mind which you have lived in your humanity.
    There is no confusion in this realm.
    You have been made New in the Spirit of your mind.
    Do not make decisions based on human thinking and reasoning.
    Follow the Divine pure mind which I have birthed in you.
    Let no fallen man judge you, nor receive their human reasoning.

    Stand bold in this hour.
    Have courage to move in the New way.

    -------------------------------------------------------
    the real problem here is KEN and his fear based ideas

    Ken is not eating from the TREE OF LIFE but remain a subject to the rulership fo satan

    Ken represents the religious group made up of the disciple called a ''doubting thomas''
    CONSIDER
    if KEN cannot trust Messiah for his welfare including his health
    ask
    - how can he teach us ABOUT TRUE divine LIFE................................aka.................................THE IMPERISHABLE LIFE of Messiah LIVED IN HERE...
    IT IS NOT POSSIBLE.
    Ken is a classic case of a man moving in a full blown deception.
    KEN IS AN IMPOSER

    what can save Ken.
    A CHANGE OF MASTERS~ hey Ken, you are on the wrong team.
    Last edited by LucySmith; 08-21-2019 at 08:11 PM.
    The evidence of being a child of God is the love of good and hatred of evil.
    It is an inborn hatred of unjustness and whatsoever causes the suffering of others, such as lies, theft, and cruelties and a love of whatsoever is kindness and mercy done towards others.
    The Love of Good is not confined to a culture or a religion, but is universal; neither taught nor acquired, but is inborn, within the Spiritual heart; it is a matter of one's Spiritual nature.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •