Page 49 of 80 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 ... LastLast

Thread: Why does Satan want to turn "gullible" people into "anti-vaxxers?"

Jezz.

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    That apostle John wrote it or an imposter called John
    Do you know Elijah? As an eye witness?
    Where you there supervising the words written?

Notice the Word is Logos
    Notice the God Theos

notice Logos is the life and light

Did you supervise the Logos and the Theos and tell them how to think ?
    And how you view them both as liars rapists destroyers and murderers the plural us gods from the O.T [murder INC}

----------------------------------John 1 v 1---------------------------------
    That which was from the beginning."
    Well, where were you in the beginning? = we were created in Christ Jesus, as spirit, in the likeness and image of Elohim/Theos.
    if you were~~~~ Theos would have already imparted into your mind ''you are there with HIM''

THE FRUIT
    let us pursue the truth, for it is the only answer to the deception that began in the Garden of Eden AND THE drama of the 2 gods.
    ELOHIM and THE LORD GOD

so sit on your seat Elijah and hold onto your false teeth, so they don't fly out because I will now tell you the TRUTH OF IN THE BEGINNINGThe truth is that Elohim never created a flesh and blood man.
    stop choking Elijah ~~~
    in chapter 2 the "Lord God, is the one " that "formed" (not created,) an expression of himself out of the dust of the earth, the flesh man

you never studied''' the 2 BEGINNINGS'' did you
    for IF YOU HAD YOU WOULD HAVE THE REVELATION OF 2 GODS
    1 *CREATED MALE AND FEMALE
    THE LORD GOD *formed only the man as a hermaphrodite

THE CREATED MALE AND FEMALE

I know WHO I AM
    - MY FATHER REVEALS TO HIS PEOPLE WHO WE ARE
    - "That which was from the beginning, which we have heard."

I have heard that Word and I know today, that I am who Elohim said I am!
    I know Elohim's Word to this world!
    I am also a part of that Word, that was in the beginning with Elohim, HE SAID SO

NOT EVEN YOUR MISREPRESENTING THE TRUTH can change who I am IN Him.
    That apostle John wrote it or an imposter called John
    Do you know Elijah? As an eye witness?
    Where you there supervising the words written?
    Actually Elijah was there; and if he really knows what I mean, then he will tell u.
    It seems one is teaching the same Baphomet freemason doctrine of Albert Pike from Morals and Dogma; Pike believed and taught that YHWH was really the devil, and that the devil was really the true God, because he attributed his worldly riches to the devil as another one does the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Peach View Post
    Actually Elijah was there; and if he really knows what I mean, then he will tell u.
    Morning Peach, and Lucy,

Yes I was there, however, I very doubt that an unbeliever like Lucy will even believe me, because she does NOT even believe the record or testimony of the apostle John either, but I will give it try.

John wrote speaking of himself:This is the disciple which testifies of these things, and wrote these things [down]: and we know that his/John's testimony/record is true. John 21:24.

This is he that came by water and blood, even Jesus Christ; not by water only, but by water and blood. And it is the [Holy] Spirit that bears witness/record, because the [Holy] Spirit is truth.

For there are three that bear record/testimony in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost/Spirit: and these three are one.

And there are three that bear witness/testimony in earth, the [Holy] Spirit [ man's spirit], and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one.

He that believeth on the Son of God/Elohim hath the witness/testimony in himself: he that believeth not God/Elohim hath made him a liar; because he believeth not the record that God/Elohim gave of his Son.
    1 John 5:6-10.

Make no mistake Lucy, yes Yah's Holy Spirit was there, which also means that I was there, and ye not only make the apostle John and Elohim a liar, however, ye also make His Holy Spirit a liar, and thus ye blaspheme His Holy Spirit, and I can absolutely prove from the scriptures itself that John is speaking the truth above.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

And Lucy, ye are NOT a true believer in Messiah either, because ye call Luke, Paul, John, and the true Messiah liars also.

Luke wrote and Paul testified:And saw him/Messiah saying unto me/Paul, Make haste, and get thee quickly out of Jerusalem: for they will not receive thy testimony concerning me/Messiah. Acts 22:18.

http://www.blbclassic.org/lang/lexic...gs=G3141&t=KJV

Your exactly like the unbelieving Jews Lucy.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

Quote Originally Posted by Spying View Post
    Hi Lucy,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

In reaction to my post #676 to EliYah, you made your strong objection to my remarks made known to EliYah, and then you also assert concerning me that no one who possesses the spirit of ELOHIM would ever call or refer to another person as a swine, hog, or pig:

"Elijah we disagree in each post - so be it
    However there is NO excuse for Spying to '''tag'' you with his title of '''Hog a swine or a pig''''

No man, filled with the Holy Spirit would denounce another man this way,

''by their fruits ye shall know them''
    "

Here is what Messiah Yahushua had so say about this issue:

Matthew 7:6
    6 Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

In the world according to My Messiah Yahushua, swine do exist. This is the primary reason why I will not reveal certain spiritual secrets on this forum. I have stated that I will not reveal the secret concerning the Blood of Yahushua openly on this forum, and there are other things that I will not reveal. Why?

Whenever I address a post to either EliYah or Lucy, they immediately come running; howbeit, Lucy is more reserved than EliYah. They both come to our tables to slop what we have graciously provided for them to eat, and then they turn to rend us by the expression of their unbelief, contrariness, and apostasy. Both of them squeal, and grunt, and push each other out of the way to get at the slop which we have graciously provided for them without any gratitude in their hearts for the provision that has been supplied for them.

Consider, Lucy, our manner of responding. We are very deliberate in our responses. ImAHebrew will upon occasion make numerous responses in one day, but this is not often my practice. I enjoy chewing the cud. I mean, I have spent a number of days composing this post. I will add this or delete that. I make changes all the time. Each post is ordinarily newly composed by me unless I have found it necessary to repost an older post.

Having watched the fruit of the spirit that is within the both of you for a number years now in order to fulfill the role assigned to me, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr (Spying)
    Spying,

For ye swine statement, ye better look into the mirror, because it is the SWINE and DOGS that do NOT really believe the spiritual written words of Yah Messiah and His witnesses the apostles that are OUTSIDE the New Jerusalem, and ye should already know these scriptures by now.

Thumbs up Just incase he don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    Spying,

For ye swine statement, ye better look into the mirror, because it is the SWINE and DOGS that do NOT really believe the spiritual written words of Yah Messiah and His witnesses the apostles that are OUTSIDE the New Jerusalem, and ye should already know these scriptures by now.
    So be it Elijah.

Dogs: http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...ria=dogs&t=KJV
    It seems one is teaching the same Baphomet freemason doctrine of Albert Pike from Morals and Dogma; Pike believed and taught that YHWH was really the devil, and that the devil was really the true God, because he attributed his worldly riches to the devil as another one does the same.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Peach View Post
    Peach,

Just incase he don't know.
    Just in case he doesn't know.

Better be careful, the idiots on here that pretend to know English themselves may try to correct ye.

really? how fastinating Elijah

Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    Morning Peach, and Lucy,

Yes I was there, however, I very doubt that an unbeliever like Lucy will even believe me, because she does NOT even believe the record or testimony of the apostle John either, but I will give it try.

John wrote speaking of himself:This is the disciple which testifies of these things, and wrote these things [down]: and we know that his/John's testimony/record is true. John 21:24.

This is he that came by water and blood, even Jesus Christ; not by water only, but by water and blood. And it is the [Holy] Spirit that bears witness/record, because the [Holy] Spirit is truth.

For there are three that bear record/testimony in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost/Spirit: and these three are one.

And there are three that bear witness/testimony in earth, the [Holy] Spirit [ man's spirit], and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one.

He that believeth on the Son of God/Elohim hath the witness/testimony in himself: he that believeth not God/Elohim hath made him a liar; because he believeth not the record that God/Elohim gave of his Son.
    1 John 5:6-10.

Make no mistake Lucy, yes Yah's Holy Spirit was there, which also means that I was there, and ye not only make the apostle John and Elohim a liar, however, ye also make His Holy Spirit a liar, and thus ye blaspheme His Holy Spirit, and I can absolutely prove from the scriptures itself that John is speaking the truth above.

you were there Elijah.
    watching it all unfold.
    now that we have your confession of this extraordinary news, I guess Elijah you can now be likened to a '''DOVE'' hovering over the newly printed pages seeing it was all the truth and kosher

400459_3.jpg

well done Dove Elijah.

BTW just as matter of interest Elijah
    = did John write it, like ''automatic writing" aka - like this modern term of ''channeling'' that some people do today.
    they sit there and stare at the page with pen in hand and suddenly the pen writes - did John do it like this?
    did John write it from memory = i guess its all in the telling hey

or

sometimes there is a type of ''ghostly voice'' DICTATING the divine messages...and this voice identifies itself as a ''person'' with a name.
    Joseph smith of mormon fame, did this with the ''angel'' Nephi or Moroni.
    i wondered if dear Joseph called his sect MORMONS after the angelic talker Moroni.
    https://www.fairmormon.org/answers/M...ephi_or_Moroni

oh yes i remember something very very strange WENT ON about the mormon UNDERWEAR habit.
    VERY HUSH HUSH

Elijah did you get to hear any '''hush hush'' things when visiting John,
    just wondered
    get some real truth into yourself
    Common sense alone should tell one that an omniscient, omnipotent God would not have used the point of a sword to build His house on a perverse and bloody foundation.
    When it has come to shedding the blood of others in the name of a god, or enslaving and persecuting those who were not like-minded,
    The religions of the Abrahamic House of Bondage: Christianity and Islam are by far the worst offenders.

you were there Elijah.
    watching it all unfold.
    now that we have your confession of this extraordinary news, I guess Elijah you can now be likened to a '''DOVE'' hovering over the newly printed pages seeing it was all the truth and kosher

400459_3.jpg

well done Dove Elijah.
    Your very much welcome Lucy, now if ye will repent of ye blasphemy of the written truth by Yah's Holy Spirit, there might be hope for you yet.

i do think Elijah

it would be extra good if we had your DOVE LIKE STATUS as an ''insider'' on this 2000 YEAR old info on John and His AUTOMATIC writing.
    it would have to be automatic writing because John was not 4000yrs old but around 80-100ish when he wrote his dear John letter
    '' in the beginning was THE WORD''

Now for some questions
    Was that 6000 years ago, as stated '' a 1000 years is but a day stuff'' or as a ''beginning'' - millions of years.
    I mean HOW LONG does it take to make a universe.?
    this is important revelation Elijah - find out Please as you hover like a dove over dear John.
    ALSO
    Was it created by divine thoughts or divine faith.
    hmmm
    FAITH WORKING OUT FROM THOUGHTS????
    AND ZAPPO instant universe [ so to speak]

I hope you found out Elijah
    also
    when dear John was getting heavily into this automatic writing, '' IN THE BEGINNING WAS THE WORD'' INFO did you ask questions or just watch as it all flowed out and
    what type of pen did he use and on what did he write skins or paper or other materials

BTW this automatic writing is called channelling
    infact now I come to think on it ''Christians don't approve of this ''
    they consider ''channelling'' demonic
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Play act 4Escene 3s

Play act 4E scene 3s
    Elijah and dear John [writing his letter - in the beginning]
    enter stage left

Elijah to Dear John
    ''Hey there dear John,
    I see you are in a writing a letter mode,
    Do you mind if I appear as a dove and watch you working''
    400459_3.jpg

Dear John
    '' no no Elijah
    Come and hover away as I do my automatic channelings on ''In the Beginning''
    I love the company and ofcourse you are a witness as a hovering dove''

Elijah
    ''dear John,
    as you write your letter, would you like my opinions on '' in the beginning''?
    yes/no?
    Also a good idea is to reveal all the gods names
    The names of these male and female gods.
    those Elohims
    I know they were not called Harry Megan and George, so reveal their names ok
    this way it all becomes more personal...………………..
    see my point here dear John''

dear John
    '' Elijah,
    I cannot do that at this time,
    This is not an intimate ''get to know the gods by name'' report Elijah,
    I just state the bare facts ''in the beginning was THE WORD''
    THAT IS ENOUGH information and everyone can make up their own minds and do their own thing with it
    What do you think I am Elijah a revealer of secrets or something''?

Elijah
    '' dear john,
    Could you write how long ago was this In the Beginning was?
    So we all know the year ''in the beginning'' actually began
    IF WE KNEW THE DATE we could throw a universe party each year
    After all we have THE WORD birthday as Dec 25th 4 BC''

dear John
    ''Elijah your hovering is making me nervous,
    How can i automatically write, when you are butting in with stupid ideas?
    really
    As if anyone wanted to know stuff like that,
    like who cares about the intimate first names of gods and goddesses
    like who cares about THE BIRTHDATE OF THE UNIVERSE,
    does that pay the rent? Elijah
    please go hover someplace else''

Elijah
    '' dear John,
    I see you are very tight lipped when it comes to revealing the facts here
    I do believe dear John you are a minimalist,
    so
    I will take my leave back into my religious guilded cage within a pampered prison''

exit stage left.
    Last edited by LucySmith; 09-15-2019 at 07:17 PM.
    Common sense alone should tell one that an omniscient, omnipotent God would not have used the point of a sword to build His house on a perverse and bloody foundation.
    When it has come to shedding the blood of others in the name of a god, or enslaving and persecuting those who were not like-minded,
    The religions of the Abrahamic House of Bondage: Christianity and Islam are by far the worst offenders.

it would be extra good if we had your DOVE LIKE STATUS as an ''insider'' on this 2000 YEAR old info on John and His AUTOMATIC writing.
    it would have to be automatic writing because John was not 4000yrs old but around 80-100ish when he wrote his dear John letter
    '' in the beginning was THE WORD''

Now for some questions
    Was that 6000 years ago, as stated '' a 1000 years is but a day stuff'' or as a ''beginning'' - millions of years.
    I mean HOW LONG does it take to make a universe.?
    this is important revelation Elijah - find out Please as you hover like a dove over dear John.
    ALSO
    Was it created by divine thoughts or divine faith.
    hmmm
    FAITH WORKING OUT FROM THOUGHTS????
    AND ZAPPO instant universe [ so to speak]

I hope you found out Elijah
    also
    when dear John was getting heavily into this automatic writing, '' IN THE BEGINNING WAS THE WORD'' INFO did you ask questions or just watch as it all flowed out and
    what type of pen did he use and on what did he write skins or paper or other materials

BTW this automatic writing is called channelling
    infact now I come to think on it ''Christians don't approve of this ''
    they consider ''channelling'' demonic
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Play act 4Escene 3s

Play act 4E scene 3s
    Elijah and dear John [writing his letter - in the beginning]
    enter stage left

Elijah to Dear John
    ''Hey there dear John,
    I see you are in a writing a letter mode,
    Do you mind if I appear as a dove and watch you working''
    400459_3.jpg

Dear John
    '' no no Elijah
    Come and hover away as I do my automatic channelings on ''In the Beginning''
    I love the company and ofcourse you are a witness as a hovering dove''

Elijah
    ''dear John,
    as you write your letter, would you like my opinions on '' in the beginning''?
    yes/no?
    Also a good idea is to reveal all the gods names
    The names of these male and female gods.
    those Elohims
    I know they were not called Harry Megan and George, so reveal their names ok
    this way it all becomes more personal.....
    see my point here dear John''

dear John
    '' Elijah,
    I cannot do that at this time,
    This is not an intimate ''get to know the gods by name'' report Elijah,
    I just state the bare facts ''in the beginning was THE WORD''
    THAT IS ENOUGH information and everyone can make up their own minds and do their own thing with it
    What do you think I am Elijah a revealer of secrets or something''?

Elijah
    '' dear john,
    Could you write how long ago was this In the Beginning was?
    So we all know the year ''in the beginning'' actually began
    IF WE KNEW THE DATE we could throw a universe party each year
    After all we have THE WORD birthday as Dec 25th 4 BC''

dear John
    ''Elijah your hovering is making me nervous,
    How can i automatically write, when you are butting in with stupid ideas?
    really
    As if anyone wanted to know stuff like that,
    like who cares about the intimate first names of gods and goddesses
    like who cares about THE BIRTHDATE OF THE UNIVERSE,
    does that pay the rent? Elijah
    please go hover someplace else''

Elijah
    '' dear John,
    I see you are very tight lipped when it comes to revealing the facts here
    I do believe dear John you are a minimalist,
    so
    I will take my leave back into my religious guilded cage within a pampered prison''

exit stage left.
    Yea Lucy J. ye are an actor like the Pharisees of old, it was their religion too, and Paul called them dogs too, and ye rival Spying for the Pharisee title.

And please tell us Lucy J. did ye ever post in the past with both Spying and Ken on other religious forums?

dogs D O G S

post #730 Elijah comment
    yea Lucy J. ye are an actor like the Pharisees of old, it was their religion too, and Paul called them dogs too, and ye rival Spying for the Pharisee title.

I THINK IT IS WONDERFUL TO BE CALLED A '''DOG'''
    [ofcourse - not the crude word B......H - as an insult to a woman]

OFCOURSE the 13th SELF CALLED APOSTLE SAUL/PAUL HAD IT WRONG

as an example.
    A DOG is the most faithful and lovely friend to its owner
    A DOG will go crazy with love, when he sees his Master coming and bark with delight
    A DOG can read our emotions—if we’re happy, sad or angry
    A DOG has great Intelligence and Energy.
    A DOG is loyal and want to stay with their owner all the time.
    A DOG will stand at your side through almost anything.
    A DOG will never give up

dog-yawn-Large.jpg

its all in how we really ''''see things''''.
    ofcourse
    if you live in an ugly world, as Paul did, to harm others, or cause destruction, ''DOGS'' would be used as an insulting word
    But in my beautiful blessed world to be called a DOG is OK

Smile

I THINK IT IS WONDERFUL TO BE CALLED A '''DOG'''
    [ofcourse - not the crude word B......H - as an insult to a woman]

OFCOURSE the 13th SELF CALLED APOSTLE SAUL/PAUL HAD IT WRONG

as an example.
    A DOG is the most faithful and lovely friend to its owner
    A DOG will go crazy with love, when he sees his Master coming and bark with delight
    A DOG can read our emotions—if we’re happy, sad or angry
    A DOG has great Intelligence and Energy.
    A DOG is loyal and want to stay with their owner all the time.
    A DOG will stand at your side through almost anything.
    A DOG will never give up

dog-yawn-Large.jpg

its all in how we really ''''see things''''.
    ofcourse
    if you live in an ugly world, as Paul did, to harm others, or cause destruction, ''DOGS'' would be used as an insulting word
    But in my beautiful blessed world to be called a DOG is OK
    Why of course, Jezebel loves dogs, she was eaten by her own dogs, the dog lady.

Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie. Revelation 22:14-16.

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...are+dogs&t=KJV

On the one hand are the BLESSED commandment keepers who have right to the tree of life and enter into the New Jerusalem, and OUTSIDE of the City is the dogs, whoremongers, murderers, and liars, of which Jezebel did all of these abominations.

Answer this question for me Lucy.

And please tell us Lucy J. did ye ever post in the past with both Spying and Ken on other religious forums?

Elijah- my name is Lucy - not Jezebel

my name is Lucy - not Jezebel,
    BTW
    i dont know her, and was never a friend or pal to her and it is sad a dog ate her
    very ugly to watch
    the dog must have been starving i guess and not fed on good old ''stay loyal'' dog food.
    BTW again
    i wonder if it is true?
    WHERE YOU THERE Elijah as an eye witness?
    If so why didn't you chase the dog away and gather up her dead body and place it in a coffin as an act of love to another human being?

Elijah
    have you noticed in the O.T stories, be it true or false they are very ugly - as ghastly acts towards others
    warning
    when you partake of these stories, and soak in them as '' the truth'', that spirit ugly cruel spirit behind each of them - enters into your nature to become just like those ugly tales -

its the wicked energy of satan coming out through the Cain line