Page 47 of 72 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 ... LastLast

Thread: Why does Satan want to turn "gullible" people into "anti-vaxxers?"

jesus called No man a swine Spying

and i remain, totally convinced you have failed not only the spirit of truth tests but, the fruits as well.
    as did the OT Yahweh

BTW
    - the fruits of Jesus is the standards of all ''god's' and no other standard is acceptable,
    ''the faithful and true Witness'' - Messiah and NO other.

why not apologise to Elijah, for your evil name calling.
    and i hope you have a very happy birthday, despite your bad unholy attitudes to others.
    are you following the JUDAS GOAT?
    The church was intended to be Godís store house for the benefit of the people in their time of need.
    It was never intended to be the private game preserve of a pastor or his ministerial staff.
    The trouble is, most ministries benefit the pastor and the church more than they benefit the community.

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    and i remain, totally convinced you have failed not only the spirit of truth tests but, the fruits as well.
    as did the OT Yahweh

BTW
    - the fruits of Jesus is the standards of all ''god's' and no other standard is acceptable,

why not apologise to Elijah, for your evil name calling.
    and i hope you have a very happy birthday, despite your bad unholy attitudes to others.

Do you believe the God of the OT is the same as NT? If not why did he change?

(Sorry for the speed spying, if i dont get to the slop I'll never get back to this post. You know. If this was organized into subject matter it may not be so sloppy. When a page changes I get lost.)
    I could be wrong. It happens.

ANSWER Edmund

Quote Originally Posted by Edmund Dantes View Post
    Do you believe the God of the OT is the same as NT? If not why did he change?

(Sorry for the speed spying, if i dont get to the slop I'll never get back to this post. You know. If this was organized into subject matter it may not be so sloppy. When a page changes I get lost.)
    NO

the fruit
    the only way to scrutinise a god or person is by their ''daily life fruits'' it is called their TESTIMONY
    SO this life testimony has to measure up by other Gods, to our SAVIOUR.
    Called'' the faithful and true Witness''

what is interesting with the ''personal'' testimony is [in part] HOW THEY OVERCAME SATAN,
    WE ALL KNOW satan was a liar and a Murderer from the beginning therefore when we see this fruit manifesting in a god gods or people as their fruits
    ask
    who is it really?

https://www.theologe.de/theologian8.htm

the Proof.
    IT WAS SATAN who held the keys [authority] over death and destruction, prior to the cross.
    The church was intended to be Godís store house for the benefit of the people in their time of need.
    It was never intended to be the private game preserve of a pastor or his ministerial staff.
    The trouble is, most ministries benefit the pastor and the church more than they benefit the community.

is Jesus calling people pigs and dogs? ofcourse NOT

Let’s be very clear.
    Jesus is not saying here that certain classes of people are to be viewed as pigs or dogs that are unworthy of great ''pearls''. [ as Spying is suggesting]

No person is to be personally tagged / termed ''a dog, a swine nor a pig'' - AS Spying did to Elijah and myself.

Infact
    Why would Messiah preach the new covenant message of The kingdom of God, as His ''pearls'' -'~~~~~ KNOWING most of the religious Jews under the laws of Moses would reject HIS PEARLS of life and wisdom

~ YOU CANNOT HAVE IT BOTH WAYS

example
    #1= Messiah insinuated all men and women were In His view ''pigs dogs and swine, therefore not fit for His ''pearls'' [ - aka - of life and wisdom that set the captive free]
    or
    #2= Messiah PREACHED TO ALL, regardless, and spread His kingdom pearls before all men via THE GOODNEWS of His New covenant.

the fruit
    WHEN we see, a gross contradiction that defies Messiah salvation Message to this world of captive souls, know it has been inserted by evil men.

The truth
    JESUS DID NOT COME TO JUDGE [men as dogs and pigs not worthy of His ''pearls''] but to SAVE AND SET FREE all those who lived in darkness and HIS TRUE PEARLS were TO GO INTO ALL THE WORLD, to be preached as a witness to His kingdom.

''TRUE PEARLS'' for your sweet 73rd birthday a gift from me to you! laddy - hurrah.

I am not afraid to give you a necklace of divine pearls for your happy Day Spying.

LET ME BEGIN
    To fully legalise ANYTHING BETWEEN HEAVEN AND EARTH, one must exercise the '' FAITH'''' of the Son of God here

No one never receives true pearls, without the GIFT of real N.T. Jesus Faith walk.

''THE JUST shall live by Faith'' for ''what is not of faith is sin'' [ aka - lack of real divine knowledge]

The gift of faith LIKE our MESSIAH had here is the Licence, that permits movement between Heaven and Earth - or the POWER SWITCH that flicks on CHRIST for the transaction to be divinely legalised.

HERE IS A PEARL OF GREAT PRICE.
    F.A.I.T.H. is like oxygen - we cannot live and survived alive without it - We have to learn to BREATH IN FAITH AND EXHALE THE THINGS HOPED FOR
    WITHOUT this gift it is IMPOSSIBLE TO PLEASE HIM.

if I WAS TO ASK most pew people about their faith, Ofcourse, they would say ''yes I have faith Lucy'' - yet these same people DIE IN SIN.
    DEATH is considered an uncleanness.

Here is the biggest pearl dear birthday man. CONSIDER CAREFULLY
    A believer in Messiah who operates by the Faith of the Son of God, is in the ''GOD CLASS'' -
    WHY?
    YOU CAN ONLY PLEASE FATHER WHEN WE WALK IN THE EXACT SAME STYLE OF FAITH AS THE SON OF GOD did here.

the greatest gift is FAITH, and most pews don't even begin to even understand the true ramification of this divine daily walk that is so well pleasing to Father~!!
    -JESUS FAITH WAS NEVER A MENTAL ASSENT but He daily acted upon WHAT HE HEARD.

how to describe true working FAITH, AND MANIFESTATION.
    IT IS THE CHRIST POWER APPEARING IN US, AND OUR SPIRITUAL MAN ARISES AND TAKES FULL CONTROL OVER EVERYTHING IN VANITY AND SUBDUES IT - CALLED TAKING DOMINION.
    Jesus walked that way so even death fled from his word and presence.

I know you Ken and Elijah have not received a gift of faith, nor are well pleasing to Father,.
    but I am more than excited to share this pearl with you all and hope you shall have a reversal of your present beliefs.

some lovely pearls for that necklace = of the '''divine kind''' that is....

Pearls of knowledge = so we don't die, in uncleanness. from lack of knowledge
    [when we all lack knowledge we perish]

A verse on or Saviour that says, in John 1
    4 In Him was life, and the life was the light of men.
    5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it.
    IN HIM WAS LIFE
    now for ''the pearls it was because of this LIFE ESSENCE - DEATH fled at His command.
    THE POWER OF LIFE [Messiah] is far higher than THE POWERS OF DEATH [satan]

Therefore this LIFE HAD TO BECOME, THE LIGHT OF MEN.
    satan offers death [ from lack of knowledge - darkness] but Messiah offers LIGHT AND LIFE and the Truth.
    Light dispels darkness.

Therefore walking in darkness was to live without the truth, because light is truth = and TRUTH IS A PERSON

JESUS purpose was to manifest the glory of HIS FATHER in the earth.

The glory is seen first in the light that was spoken in Genesis 1:3.
    Without light, there is no glory for the earth to reflect.
    Yet “God is light, and in Him there is no darkness at all” (1 John 1:5).

Therefore, Messiah came into the world as a Reflector to bear witness of the light of His Father.
    Messiah was a mirror image as a reflector of HIS FATHER Abba

THE Word was life, which defines personality by heavenly standards.
    WE CAN SAY - that the Word had a life of its own. Death cannot dwell where LIFE IS.

WHY NOT?
    LIFE is the highest frequency and death the lowest.
    All spoken words are conveyed through frequency, as is light itself.
    Hence, the frequency of the first Word (Logos) produced light.

John equates light with truth, anticipating John 14:6,
    6 Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father, but through Me.
    AND
    John 9:5,
    5 While I am in the world, I am the light of the world.
    The EKKLESIA, knows these truths and is walking in fellowship with the Father through Christ, whose blood has cleansed us from all unrighteousness
    (1 John 1:9).
    Darkness, on the other hand, is the chaotic condition of an unregenerate man under the weakness + imperfections of law of Moses that made them all captives

ARE YOU BEGINNING TO ''''SEE'''' that our Saviour was never the OT Yahweh because Yahweh murdered others told lies an called himself darkness.
    ''darkness murder lies and light love and peace'' = cannot exist CO JOINED IN ONE BEING.

NO

the fruit
    the only way to scrutinise a god or person is by their ''daily life fruits'' it is called their TESTIMONY
    SO this life testimony has to measure up by other Gods, to our SAVIOUR.
    Called'' the faithful and true Witness''

what is interesting with the ''personal'' testimony is [in part] HOW THEY OVERCAME SATAN,
    WE ALL KNOW satan was a liar and a Murderer from the beginning therefore when we see this fruit manifesting in a god gods or people as their fruits
    ask
    who is it really?

https://www.theologe.de/theologian8.htm

the Proof.
    IT WAS SATAN who held the keys [authority] over death and destruction, prior to the cross.
    Lucy,

YHWH is NOT satan as ye think either.

And Satan answered the LORD/YHWH, and said, Skin for skin, yea, all that a man hath will he give for his life....

And the LORD/YHWH said unto Satan, Behold, he is in thine hand; but save his life. Job 2:4-6.

http://www.blbclassic.org/Bible.cfm?b=Job&c=2&t=KJV#4

Satan can only do what Yah allows him to do.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

the fruits.

Elijah
    DID JESUS our saviour ever give anyone over to satan as the fruit of His ministry?

According to Saul, the 13th apostle ''he gave a man over to satan'' ??
    really?

ASK - did Jesus?
    ofcourse it is an interesting question, as none of us were eye witnesses to all these ancient stories,
    so the only basis to ''judge'' the FACTS is from '' the fruits'' each bible character bears and IF THAT bible CHARACTER FAILS TO BEAR THE FRUITS OF MESSIAH working with the gifts of the spirit, it doesn't come from the divines.

why not?
    all other god/gods/people are to be judged upon the STANDARDS OF MESSIAH =- end of story

YOU CAN HAVE A
    1000 BIBLE verses,
    1000 BIBLE stories,
    1000 PERSONAL testimonies,
    1000 EYE WITNESSES
    - and if all these elements FAILS TO BEAR THE SAME FRUITS AND GIFTS of the Spirit AS MESSIAH TO THE CAPTIVES - they are not from THE WORD nor ABBA.

The whole world lies in deception - the only standard we have to judge the truth from the lies is THE MINISTRY OF MESSIAH - the way into THE TRUTH.
    we are to investigate each aspect of HIS ministry and works among the captive lost to understand HE NEVER CHANGES.

Elijah
    DID JESUS our saviour ever give anyone over to satan as the fruit of His ministry?

According to Saul, the 13th apostle ''he gave a man over to satan'' ??
    really?

ASK - did Jesus?
    ofcourse it is an interesting question, as none of us were eye witnesses to all these ancient stories,
    so the only basis to ''judge'' the FACTS is from '' the fruits'' each bible character bears and IF THAT bible CHARACTER FAILS TO BEAR THE FRUITS OF MESSIAH working with the gifts of the spirit, it doesn't come from the divines.

why not?
    all other god/gods/people are to be judged upon the STANDARDS OF MESSIAH =- end of story

YOU CAN HAVE A
    1000 BIBLE verses,
    1000 BIBLE stories,
    1000 PERSONAL testimonies,
    1000 EYE WITNESSES
    - and if all these elements FAILS TO BEAR THE SAME FRUITS AND GIFTS of the Spirit AS MESSIAH TO THE CAPTIVES - they are not from THE WORD nor ABBA.

The whole world lies in deception - the only standard we have to judge the truth from the lies is THE MINISTRY OF MESSIAH - the way into THE TRUTH.
    we are to investigate each aspect of HIS ministry and works among the captive lost to understand HE NEVER CHANGES.
    Lucy,

Jesus is YHWH, and as these verses that I gave ye above says He did, and ye evidently do not believe John 1:1-14 either.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

JESUS IS THE MIRROR REFLECTION OF HIS FATHER - as one

Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    Lucy,

Jesus is YHWH, and as these verses that I gave ye above says He did, and ye evidently do not believe John 1:1-14 either.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

ELIJAH
    show us all those verses during His time on earth WHERE JESUS gave people over into the hands of satan to cause them physical harm and loss and EMOTIONAL distress.

REMEMBER HE NEVER CHANGES what He was here HE ALWAYS HAS BEEN - THE WORD MADE FLESH

HE came to set men free NOT to place them back into satan's hands and watch them being emotionally and physically tortured..

NEXT ?
    would you cause
    harm
    sickness
    emotional torture and
    all manner of destruction as a torture to your grandchildren?

if you tell the truth the answer is NO
    making you far greater in moral values than the god ye worship.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

ELIJAH
    show us all those verses during His time on earth WHERE JESUS gave people over into the hands of satan to cause them physical harm and loss and distress.

REMEMBER HE NEVER CHANGES
    HE came to set men free NOT to place them back into satan's hands and watch them being emotionally and physically tortured..
    Lucy,

Judas Iscariot.

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...Iscariot&t=KJV

Now Lucy,

You don't really believe the apostle John in John 1:1-14 do ye Lucy?

We were told satan entered into judas

Not that Jesus personally gave judas over to satan — therein lies the difference
    Jesus said “” do what you must do quickly”

Cool

Not that Jesus personally gave judas over to satan ó therein lies the difference
    Jesus said ďĒ do what you must do quicklyĒ
    Lucy,

Jesus still lost Judas Iscariot to the devil.

Smile

Now Lucy,

You don't really believe the apostle John in John 1:1-14 do ye Lucy?
    How about answering my question Lucy J.