Page 46 of 76 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 ... LastLast

Thread: Why does Satan want to turn "gullible" people into "anti-vaxxers?"

Thumbs down The Children Of The Devil!

Hi EliYah,
    Blessings to you through Messiah, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

I can always depend upon you to answer according to your flesh. Has it every occurred to you to chew the cud so to speak before you give answer? Do you know what you are like unto me? As a young child, I would go along with my Grandfather to slop his hogs. He would call them up with a call which I cannot describe save for this "sew-e,e,e", and they would come running to devour the slop which my Grandfather had placed in their trough. They would squeal and grunt and push each other out of the way in order to get to their slop. They had absolutely no recognition of their master nor any consideration for each other. All they wanted was to get at their hog slop.

You asked this of me:

"Spying,

The serpent did interfere, or John would have never wrote that Messiah came to destroy the works of the devil 1 John 3:8, or have ye changed ye mind about the children of the devil that we talked about?
    "

You are correct, the serpent did interfere, but this was all according to the good plan and purpose of YAHWEH ELOHIM. HE was in charge, and it is clear that YAHWEH ELOHIM did not prohibit HaSatan from attacking Eve. Job 1:12 teaches that YAHWEH ELOHIM has the power to set boundaries upon HaSatan, so why did YAHWEH ELOHIM not protect Eve from his advances?

In addition, I very rarely change my mind, so who is it that are Children of the Devil? The Children of the Devil are all those who have come to a knowledge of the truth and deliberately turn their backs on the truth. The Children of the Devil commit the sin against the Holy Spirit. Did I in the past say otherwise?

Thanking you in advance for your answer, I am,
    Simcerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Spying View Post
    Hi EliYah,

I can always depend upon you to answer according to your flesh. Has it every occurred to you to chew the cud so to speak before you give answer? Do you know what you are like unto me? As a young child, I would go along with my Grandfather to slop his hogs. He would call them up with a call which I cannot describe save for this "sew-e,e,e", and they would come running to devour the slop which my Grandfather had placed in their trough. They would squeal and grunt and push each other out of the way in order to get to their slop. They had absolutely no recognition of their master nor any consideration for each other. All they wanted was to get at their hog slop.

You asked this of me:

"Spying,

The serpent did interfere, or John would have never wrote that Messiah came to destroy the works of the devil 1 John 3:8, or have ye changed ye mind about the children of the devil that we talked about?
    "

You are correct, the serpent did interfere, but this was all according to the good plan and purpose of YAHWEH ELOHIM. HE was in charge, and it is clear that YAHWEH ELOHIM did not prohibit HaSatan from attacking Eve. Job 1:12 teaches that YAHWEH ELOHIM has the power to set boundaries upon HaSatan, so why did YAHWEH ELOHIM not protect Eve from his advances?

In addition, I very rarely change my mind, so who is it that are Children of the Devil? The Children of the Devil are all those who have come to a knowledge of the truth and deliberately turn their backs on the truth. The Children of the Devil commit the sin against the Holy Spirit. Did I in the past say otherwise?

Simcerely, Latuwr
    And ye seem to let the serpent the devil off the hook.

And did I not say that it was those who know to do righteousness and does it not, and it's not ONLY those who commit sin against the Holy Spirit, and speaking of which ye allow on this forum.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Spying View Post
    Hi EliYah,

You asked this of me:

"Spying,

"

Simcerely, Latuwr
    Spying, is that all ye can do is throw out cheep shots? And since ye speak of swine, then look no further than ye self.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

And Spying, this is what make me sick of the religious.

Think about all of the little children who are being kidnapped and sold that the religious like ye turn a blind eye and speak nothing about it, as if it doesn't matter at all, and when it's revealed that it goes all the way up in Government then a gag order is put on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    Edmund, you like avoiding answering the question, and Yah Elohim created His beings with freedom of conscience.

The point I was making, was that Charles Manson's parents did not procreate him to be a murderer anymore than parents procreating a child to corrupt his or her self with drugs, and Charles Manson corrupted himself into a murderer, and in a similar fashion the created Cherub corrupted himself into the serpent or devil.

A good description of the covering Cherub and his corrupting himself is found in Ezekiel 28:11-19 while he was in the king of Tyrus, Jezebel's daddy Ethbaal, oh yes the devil can enter into human beings who surrender their will to him, and it's usually those who have a habit of disobedience to Yah's laws.

http://www.blbclassic.org/Bible.cfm?b=Eze&c=28&t=KJV#13
    Sorry, did not notice the question. Forum moves fast. Freedom of conscience, but no idea of consequence. He created and chose not to give this to them. Where as I have no choice when having children. If I could magically input that knowledge, I would. So you analogy is not acceptable. More apt would be I created a terminator (movie, Lucy should relate) and then expected it not to kill humans...exactly what I designed it for. Who's at fault? The creator of course.
    I could be wrong. It happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Edmund Dantes View Post
    Sorry, did not notice the question. Forum moves fast. Freedom of conscience, but no idea of consequence. He created and chose not to give this to them. Where as I have no choice when having children. If I could magically input that knowledge, I would. So you analogy is not acceptable. More apt would be I created a terminator (movie, Lucy should relate) and then expected it not to kill humans...exactly what I designed it for. Who's at fault? The creator of course.
    Edmund,

No the Creator Yah Elohim is not at fault, it's His creations that He created with a conscience that will be held responsible for their own consequences, whatsoever ye sow, so shall ye reap, and there is no more excuse, especially with Electronic media today for not learning the truth and doing what is righteous.

Edmund,

No the Creator Yah Elohim is not at fault, it's His creations that He created with a conscience that will be held responsible for their own consequences, whatsoever ye sow, so shall ye reap, and there is no more excuse, especially with Electronic media today for not learning the truth and doing what is righteous.
    Right, let's discount 3 billion people and everyone before the printing press, 1999 and North Korea. No one doesn't have access to the internet, let alone the Bible.

I strongly object,,,,

SPYING COMMENT to Elijah#767 [in part]

the Children Of The Devil
    Hi EliYah,

Elijah we disagree in each post - so be it
    However there is NO excuse for Spying to '''tag'' you with his title of '''Hog a swine or a pig''''

No man, filled with the Holy Spirit would denounce another man this way,

''by their fruits ye shall know them''

and why is this possible?
    the bible causes most strife wars and hatreds of any other book...................... why?
    If the O.T. had been marketed as a horror story like a Stephen King novel the church indoctrinated pews might think differently about it.
    the NATURE of the Ministry of the Holy Spirit is only of love joy and peace
    * fear mongering
    * Hellfire &
    * Murder Inc.
    Its the Ministry of the religious Cainite Hu-man including ''let us control them by fear '' inserted verses
    = AKA man made up Dung
    The ministry of satan is fear lies and murder
    Remember the M.O!

Quote Originally Posted by Edmund Dantes View Post
    Right, let's discount 3 billion people and everyone before the printing press, 1999 and North Korea. No one doesn't have access to the internet, let alone the Bible.
    Edmund,

Those in the western Countries do, and the only exclusions would be Muslim and China, and in those Countries it is practiced under the radar so to speak, and ye better be thinking of yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    SPYING COMMENT to Elijah#767 [in part]

Elijah we disagree in each post - so be it
    However there is NO excuse for Spying to '''tag'' you with his title of '''Hog a swine or a pig''''

and why is this possible?
    the bible causes most strife wars and hatreds of any other book...................... why?
    I know Lucy, Spying has the can't help it sometimes.

Edmund,

Those in the western Countries do, and the only exclusions would be Muslim and China, and in those Countries it is practiced under the radar so to speak, and ye better be thinking of yourself.
    1. God created Adam, who liked Eve, and they liked food.

2. God placed them next to food

3. God created a snake, who was a bit of an asshole and placed him with them

4.God said don't eat food

5. Eve said screw that, I'm hungry

6. God said, "oh by the way, here are the consequences you couldn't comprehend, but you ate, so here's a lot things I didn't intend for you. Only if I would have let you eat."

7. By the way, everyone else is in trouble too.

8. If they complain remind them they are supposed to believe that's fair. And here's a book with a lot of allegory and no proof, also fairly inaccurate and misleading, no one will agree on a single thing in fact. But, it's fair.

If you place an mouse in a snake's cage don't tell me it's the snake's fault the mouse gets ate.

good Edmund,,, live outside the box

5ceeb86445e2a9bcd3e1ada1e51a423a.jpg

beware of the religious thought police.
    you are programmed to conform
    remember, Few escape the all invasive programming.

57d6ce9c24366d6cc61199a46b1ec391.jpg
    If the O.T. had been marketed as a horror story like a Stephen King novel the church indoctrinated pews might think differently about it.
    * fear mongering
    * Hellfire &
    * Murder Inc.
    Its the Ministry of the religious Cainite Hu-man including ''let us control them by fear '' inserted verses
    = AKA man made up Dung
    Remember the M.O!

the religious thought police.... what to do when they '''' arrest you''' so to speak

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    5ceeb86445e2a9bcd3e1ada1e51a423a.jpg

beware of the religious thought police.
    you are programmed to conform
    remember, Few escape the all invasive programming.

57d6ce9c24366d6cc61199a46b1ec391.jpg

how to respond to a legitimate Thought Policeman?
    First of all, we all must do our homework.
    Go look it up and do your own research.
    BTW
    I have been ''arrested'' by a few religious policemen and I am constantly in daily danger of being ''''arrested'' by THESE zealot people from all sides of the *DEMON*-ATIONAL spectrum.
    So
    I need to be well established in what I believe and why~~~~ if I want to make a reasonable '''TELLING''' for my beliefs.
    Mind you, I am not trying to get people to change their minds, that is not my job, I am trying to TELL them another side of the issue.

remember #s 9 and #s 6
    also
    In the '''bible thumping circles'' I am known as a Christian Jezebel ~~~ its a kinda of a 'modern slang term' the Pastors throw over women who call them out and object to their great apostacy.
    Its a severe case of the Jannes and Jambres syndrome in the Pulpit [ aka ] as snake charmers.

thought-crime-design-black.jpg
    EDMUND take a good look at the pic above.....

yes siree
    mind control and religious surveillance, is essential so NO CAPTIVE EVER GETS SET FREE.
    Because Many religions utilize mind control techniques to ensure the loyalty of their membership.

how

Through cleverly applied biblical teachings,
    they implant their ''bible verses chip'' in the pews brain that constantly surveilled their every thought to make sure all lived in conformity with their demands at all times.
    The *DEMON*-ation implant made them constantly go back to their church, in order to obtain forgiveness from their sins.
    It ensured their reliance on the system.
    Every time they “sinned,” their sense of faultiness and helplessness was reinforced.
    The pews became a mental slave.
    By virtue of this indoctrination, a third party was created -who lived within their mind and judged them constantly.
    It was misery!
    This voice was sometimes loving, but often cruel, frequently threatening them when they didn’t obey their church’s dictates

It takes extensive surgery to remove the implant, this psychological construct created by their religion and reinforced by guilt.

solution
    Years of The Father's-love and acceptance of my NEW CREATURE humanity finally eradicated the church voice inside my head.
    It’s nice to be free, and I find I have more self-control than ever before.
    This ''surgery'' is available to all who wish to live in the freedom and serenity of their own mental sovereignty under the true workman Jesus Himself
    * fear mongering
    * Hellfire &
    * Murder Inc.
    = AKA man made up Dung
    Remember the M.O!

THERE IS a word ''THEY USE'' it is

uniformitarianism.'

that word means
    - ''to keep everyone in the same fellowship boat, stay calm, nothing happening here move on, stay inside your boxes and dont dare move out'''

''''they'''''' dont like a cataclysmic events.

- it has to be the dark frequency of control- aka - '' move on nothing here to see''
    why so?

this world cannot cope with a sudden CATACLYSMIC EVENT - aka - THE BIRTH OF JESUS AND HIS GOSPEL and His death and resurrection
    even planet earth went into some type of convulsions and as the veil in the temple was rent in 2 and its graves opened and the dead brought to life.

its ''no no~~ nothing really happened here, move on ''

so THE CATACLYSMIC EVENT is slightly altered and down played., changed a little and corrupted, so after you have heard the gospel and TV has the latest sitcom on - like who cares - lets watch telly

SO FEW understand
    there were 2 creations Genesis 1 and moving into Genesis 2 and 2 gods were revealed.
    One called ELOHIM and the other called THE LORD GOD.

ONE man and one woman were CREATED
    ONE man a WAS FORMED from the dust as an Hermaphrodite .

2 VERY DIFFERENT FREQUENCIES
    but who notices?
    the humanity of earth ARE PREYED upon, and live in this world of ' uniformitarianism.'

THE TRUTH IS
    Jesus literally WIPED OUT THE FREQUENCY of the ''FORMED IN THE DUST hermaphrodite MODEL'' to begin again TO CREATE A NEW CREATURE.

do you see a hermaphrodite man cannot reproduce after its own kind.
    THIS IS WHY THE FORMED FROM THE DUST ADAM, was unable to REPRODUCE a spiritual son Like Jesus

all of us have ''entrusted'' the wrong people to ''instruct us'' rather than FIND OUT FOR OURSELVES called seeking aka - ''SEEK YE FIRST THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN................ETC''
    Jesus BROUGHT BACK VIA A NEW FREQUENCY [SACRIFICIAL LOVE] THE TRUE MAN, THE CREATED MALE AND FEMALE of the Elohim. Gen 1
    * fear mongering
    * Hellfire &
    * Murder Inc.
    = AKA man made up Dung
    Remember the M.O!

Exclamation Religious Swine Do Exist!

Hi Lucy,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

In reaction to my post #676 to EliYah, you made your strong objection to my remarks made known to EliYah, and then you also assert concerning me that no one who possesses the spirit of ELOHIM would ever call or refer to another person as a swine, hog, or pig:

"Elijah we disagree in each post - so be it

"

Here is what Messiah Yahushua had so say about this issue:

Matthew 7:6
    6 Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

In the world according to My Messiah Yahushua, swine do exist. This is the primary reason why I will not reveal certain spiritual secrets on this forum. I have stated that I will not reveal the secret concerning the Blood of Yahushua openly on this forum, and there are other things that I will not reveal. Why?

Whenever I address a post to either EliYah or Lucy, they immediately come running; howbeit, Lucy is more reserved than EliYah. They both come to our tables to slop what we have graciously provided for them to eat, and then they turn to rend us by the expression of their unbelief, contrariness, and apostasy. Both of them squeal, and grunt, and push each other out of the way to get at the slop which we have graciously provided for them without any gratitude in their hearts for the provision that has been supplied for them.

Consider, Lucy, our manner of responding. We are very deliberate in our responses. ImAHebrew will upon occasion make numerous responses in one day, but this is not often my practice. I enjoy chewing the cud. I mean, I have spent a number of days composing this post. I will add this or delete that. I make changes all the time. Each post is ordinarily newly composed by me unless I have found it necessary to repost an older post.

Having watched the fruit of the spirit that is within the both of you for a number years now in order to fulfill the role assigned to me, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr (Spying)
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!