Page 45 of 78 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 ... LastLast

Thread: Why does Satan want to turn "gullible" people into "anti-vaxxers?"

Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    Well Edmund,

The serpent was already there, the serpent who became the devil was a covering Cherub until he sinned or transgressed Yah's Divine Law, and Yah did NOT create him in sin.
    So who created the serpent? Did God create all or not?
    I could be wrong. It happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Edmund Dantes View Post
    So who created the serpent? Did God create all or not?
    Edmund,

Elohim created a Cherub, and the Cherub turned himself into the serpent or the devil.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

Edmund,

I will give ye a simple example:

A man and a woman procreated Charles Manson, but the man and woman did NOT procreate Charles Manson to be a murderer did they?

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

Edmund,

I will give ye a simple example:

A man and a woman procreated Charles Manson, but the man and woman did NOT procreate Charles Manson to be a murderer did they?
    If I named my kid Charles Manson I wouldn't be giving him much of a shot. If I design something, I have a pretty good idea what it's going to do. Maybe, I don't know, sin? (If I were God, id6probably know the future and have plenty of power to stop it.)

there is really NO answers to your ?s. Edmund

for none of ''their answers make sense''
    We WERE GIVEN A BRAIN
    - so why not become WISE and consider '' why there is no real solutions but ''their'' theory

it began this way... called indoctrination from birth.
    THE PLAN IS MIND CONTROL AND YOU ARE THE BAD GUY and you are never allowed to forget it.

solution to the planned mind control is
    you write a book and call it ''''holy'' and ''dont dare question god'' is included WITHIN its pages.
    - THAT IS ESSENTIAL PLANNING AHEAD.

Essentially Cabalism is about turning the natural and moral order upside down (i.e. "revolution") so that
    evil is good, -from their O.T writers
    Lies are truth-from their O.T. writers
    sick is healthy - from their satanic witchcraft medical Big pharma
    unnatural is natural. - from the perverted writers of movies Tv and talk shows. etc

The goal is to replace the Creator's Design [you] with satan
    satan gives his input of perversions to churches and their beliefs, and these make you wretched, miserable, blind and naked.

the first fact Edmund is to understand you must be controlled and ''fit into a society'' that never questions ''the controllers''.
    you are a sheep being lead to its slaughter

It is hard for good people to comprehend that there are people who deliberately set out to do evil.
    They worship Satan and degrading themselves and harm others FROM THEIR SATANICALLY INSPIRED IMAGINATIONS.

FIX THE PROBLEM
    WALK AWAY EDMUND - YOU HAVE A CONSCIENCE ALREADY INBUILT.
    YOU DONT NEED any lessons from ''''' THE MIND CONTROLLING others,''''''
    its all there ready and waiting to develop.
    how do we know?
    Jesus said already - THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN is within you
    If the O.T. had been marketed as a horror story as a Stephen King novel the church pews might think differently about it.
    * fear mongering
    * Hellfire
    * Murder Inc.
    we all know a vulture never begets a dove
    YET some believers go to such great lengths to try to defend these genocides and moral atrocities.

the fruit
    the NATURE of the Ministry of the Holy Spirit is only of love joy and peace
    btw
    Oh~was Jesus a racist when He talks of the ''wheat race & the tare race'?

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    for none of ''their answers make sense''
    We WERE GIVEN A BRAIN
    - so why not become WISE and consider '' why there is no real solutions but ''their'' theory

it began this way... called indoctrination from birth.
    THE PLAN IS MIND CONTROL AND YOU ARE THE BAD GUY and you are never allowed to forget it.

solution to the planned mind control is
    you write a book and call it ''''holy'' and ''dont dare question god'' is included WITHIN its pages.
    - THAT IS ESSENTIAL PLANNING AHEAD.

Essentially Cabalism is about turning the natural and moral order upside down (i.e. "revolution") so that
    evil is good, -from their O.T writers
    Lies are truth-from their O.T. writers
    sick is healthy - from their satanic witchcraft medical Big pharma
    unnatural is natural. - from the perverted writers of movies Tv and talk shows. etc

The goal is to replace the Creator's Design [you] with satan
    satan gives his input of perversions to churches and their beliefs, and these make you wretched, miserable, blind and naked.

the first fact Edmund is to understand you must be controlled and ''fit into a society'' that never questions ''the controllers''.
    you are a sheep being lead to its slaughter

It is hard for good people to comprehend that there are people who deliberately set out to do evil.
    They worship Satan and degrading themselves and harm others FROM THEIR SATANICALLY INSPIRED IMAGINATIONS.

FIX THE PROBLEM
    WALK AWAY EDMUND - YOU HAVE A CONSCIENCE ALREADY INBUILT.
    YOU DONT NEED any lessons from ''''' THE MIND CONTROLLING others,''''''
    its all there ready and waiting to develop.
    how do we know?
    Jesus said already - THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN is within you
    Of course there is no answer, because either God made a mistake (not possible) or he did it on purpose.

If I named my kid Charles Manson I wouldn't be giving him much of a shot. If I design something, I have a pretty good idea what it's going to do. Maybe, I don't know, sin? (If I were God, id6probably know the future and have plenty of power to stop it.)
    Edmund, you like avoiding answering the question, and Yah Elohim created His beings with freedom of conscience.

The point I was making, was that Charles Manson's parents did not procreate him to be a murderer anymore than parents procreating a child to corrupt his or her self with drugs, and Charles Manson corrupted himself into a murderer, and in a similar fashion the created Cherub corrupted himself into the serpent or devil.

A good description of the covering Cherub and his corrupting himself is found in Ezekiel 28:11-19 while he was in the king of Tyrus, Jezebel's daddy Ethbaal, oh yes the devil can enter into human beings who surrender their will to him, and it's usually those who have a habit of disobedience to Yah's laws.

http://www.blbclassic.org/Bible.cfm?b=Eze&c=28&t=KJV#13

Of course there is no answer, because either God made a mistake (not possible) or he did it on purpose.
    Edmund,

Oh yes there is an answer, and either way, it was declared from the foundation of the world that Yah Messiah would come to solve the problem.

A Revelation for ye.

Edmund,

The apostle John through the inspiration of Yah's Holy Spirit wrote this revelation.

Whosoever committeth/commits sin transgresses also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law....

Whosoever abideth/abides in him/Yah Elohim sinneth/sins or transgresses the law not: whosoever sinneth/sins or transgresses the law hath not seen him, neither known him.

He/She that committeth sin/transgresses the law is of the devil; for the devil sinneth/transgressed the law from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God/Yah Messiah was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.

In this the children of God/Elohim are manifest/those who practice righteous law keeping,

and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother. 1 John 3:4-10.

http://www.blbclassic.org/Bible.cfm?...&v=4&t=KJV#top

On the one hand there are the children of Yah Elohim who practice righteous divine laws, and on the other hand the children of the devil which practice disobedience or sin and lawlessness to divine laws.

The two are identified here in these texts by the apostle John.

Thumbs up Everyone Happens According To The Very Good Plan And Purpose Of The ELOHIM!

Hi Edmund, Lucy, and EliYah,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

I have enjoyed your recent discussion together concerning the purpose of ELOHIM in the creation of man. You made this comment, Edmund, which is spot on except for your assertion that there is no answer:

"Of course there is no answer, because either God made a mistake (not possible) or he did it on purpose."

Both EliYah and Lucy believe that ELOHIM out of their great goodness created man good, and then HaSatan came along and injected his poison into them by enticing them to eat of the Tree which makes known Good and Evil to all those who eat from it. They erroneously assume that the ELOHIM gave Adam and Eve a commandment to not eat of this Tree because THEY did not want mankind to acquire a knowledge of the difference between Good and Evil. This belief is the beginning of a host of false assumptions. I mean, what kind of ELOHIM would create beings in order to keep them childlike not knowing the difference between their right and left hands (see Jonah 4:11)?

Adam and Eve were created flesh and bone, and the ELOHIM breathed THEIR good spirit into the man formed from the dust of the earth in order to enliven that formed dust. From their creation, Adam and Eve had a very limited existence, and as flesh beings, they were designed by the ELOHIM to not live beyond the limits of their purposefully designed existence.

In the creation of man, the ELOHIM were setting into motion a plan to renew or recreate THEMSELVES. This plan required that mankind learn the difference between Good and Evil. This was an absolute necessity.

I do not know, Edmund, whether you yourself have fathered and raised any children. I know that Lucy has raised three children, and I do not know about EliYah. Children as babies are very innocent. Of course, they have needs, and they will let you know when those needs are not met by their parents. Little children are like puppy dogs. Parents can tell their little children "no", and then leave the room where they can still observe the activity of their children, and their children will seek to do or eat what you have told them that they could not do or eat. After all, they are flesh, and by nature, flesh knows no boundaries beyond what the flesh desires.

This perfectly describes the state of Adam and Eve before they ate from the forbidden Tree. They were from their creation imperfectly innocent.

Romans 5 properly translated actually gives the reader a rather good history of what occurred from Adam to Messiah, and as far as I am aware, I know of no proper translation of Romans 5:14-15 save for the one which I recently gave to you.

I am not done with Romans 5 so stick around if you are so inclined, and let's see what develops, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Spying View Post
    Hi Edmund, Lucy, and EliYah,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

I have enjoyed your recent discussion together concerning the purpose of ELOHIM in the creation of man. You made this comment, Edmund, which is spot on except for your assertion that there is no answer:

"Of course there is no answer, because either God made a mistake (not possible) or he did it on purpose."

Both EliYah and Lucy believe that ELOHIM out of their great goodness created man good, and then HaSatan came along and injected his poison into them by enticing them to eat of the Tree which makes known Good and Evil to all those who eat from it. They erroneously assume that the ELOHIM gave Adam and Eve a commandment to not eat of this Tree because THEY did not want mankind to acquire a knowledge of the difference between Good and Evil. This belief is the beginning of a host of false assumptions. I mean, what kind of ELOHIM would create beings in order to keep them childlike not knowing the difference between their right and left hands (see Jonah 4:11)?

Adam and Eve were created flesh and bone, and the ELOHIM breathed THEIR good spirit into the man formed from the dust of the earth in order to enliven that formed dust. From their creation, Adam and Eve had a very limited existence, and as flesh beings, they were designed by the ELOHIM to not live beyond the limits of their purposefully designed existence.

In the creation of man, the ELOHIM were setting into motion a plan to renew or recreate THEMSELVES. This plan required that mankind learn the difference between Good and Evil. This was an absolute necessity.

I do not know, Edmund, whether you yourself have fathered and raised any children. I know that Lucy has raised three children, and I do not know about EliYah. Children as babies are very innocent. Of course, they have needs, and they will let you know when those needs are not met by their parents. Little children are like puppy dogs. Parents can tell their little children "no", and then leave the room where they can still observe the activity of their children, and their children will seek to do or eat what you have told them that they could not do or eat. After all, they are flesh, and by nature, flesh knows no boundaries beyond what the flesh desires.

This perfectly describes the state of Adam and Eve before they ate from the forbidden Tree. They were from their creation imperfectly innocent.

Romans 5 properly translated actually gives the reader a rather good history of what occurred from Adam to Messiah, and as far as I am aware, I know of no proper translation of Romans 5:14-15 save for the one which I recently gave to you.

I am not done with Romans 5 so stick around if you are so inclined, and let's see what develops, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    Spying,

The serpent did interfere, or John would have never wrote that Messiah came to destroy the works of the devil 1 John 3:8, or have ye changed ye mind about the children of the devil that we talked about?

Smile Why are ye ignoring this question Spying?

And since ye THINK the Jews are correct on their Saturday Sabbath, then why are ye NOT also following them on their annual or feast Sabbaths today including their "postponement rules" too???

As I said Spying, you like to falsely accuse, but when ye are faced with critical questions such as this one ye run like paint.

Edmund,

The apostle John through the inspiration of Yah's Holy Spirit wrote this revelation.

Whosoever committeth/commits sin transgresses also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law....

Whosoever abideth/abides in him/Yah Elohim sinneth/sins or transgresses the law not: whosoever sinneth/sins or transgresses the law hath not seen him, neither known him.

He/She that committeth sin/transgresses the law is of the devil; for the devil sinneth/transgressed the law from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God/Yah Messiah was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.

In this the children of God/Elohim are manifest/those who practice righteous law keeping,

and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother. 1 John 3:4-10.

http://www.blbclassic.org/Bible.cfm?...&v=4&t=KJV#top

On the one hand there are the children of Yah Elohim who practice righteous divine laws, and on the other hand the children of the devil which practice disobedience or sin and lawlessness to divine laws.

The two are identified here in these texts by the apostle John.
    And what is the scriptural definition of being RIGHTEOUS?

Strong's G1342 - dikaios δίκαιος 1. righteous, observing divine laws

See the definition for yourself here: http://www.blbclassic.org/lang/lexic...gs=G1342&t=KJV

Edmund,

Oh yes there is an answer, and either way, it was declared from the foundation of the world that Yah Messiah would come to solve the problem.
    So, on purpose then. He knew what would happen. He let it, and could have stopped it. Spying seems to at least admit this. Doesn't sound very godly to me.

Because if it was a problem when the world was created, and God created all, well, he played right into the problems hands. Before the sin occurred...he knew.

So, on purpose then. He knew what would happen. He let it, and could have stopped it. Spying seems to at least admit this. Doesn't sound very godly to me.
    Edmund,

Either way Yah Elohim knew it, and those that truly are His will REPENT, search the Data, put it to use in their lives and serve Him, and sad to say, their will be those that will choose to go the way of the serpent the devil.