Page 35 of 78 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 ... LastLast

Thread: Why does Satan want to turn "gullible" people into "anti-vaxxers?"

what is actually WRONG with ken, Spying Elijah and his 2 sox puppets + Edmund.

6 people are eating the wrong food and NOT FROM the divine wisdom of the TREE of LIFE
    ofcourse they will deny this truth and be offended and rebuff my claims.
    or
    in their '''puffed up house without true knowledge'', they shall not reply.

But THE JUST, [ THOSE WHO ARE PUT RIGHT AND JUSTIFIED, BY ABBA ] LIVE BY THE SAME FAITH WALK AS MESSIAH - AND THOSE WHO CANNOT WALK IN THIS DIVINE GIFT, REMAIN IN SIN AS STATED
    ''FOR WHAT is not BY FAITH is sin.''
    Because these men need their medical fixes, and are faithless - they remain as '' the dead who bury the dead''
    AND LIVE UNDER THE CARNAL MINDSET OF ''RAH RAH'' FOR THE MEDICOS.... AND BIG PHARMA aka witchcraft, called the Medical Mafia, by the wise.

Do you think WITCHES WHO CAST SPELLS live in the Father's House, and are being provided with every spiritual blessing.????
    OFCOURSE NOT
    The fairy tale stories on witches always calls them WICKED..... THE WICKED WITCH- the bad guy

How did these people become WICKED WITCHES.?
    LACK of KNOWLEDGE,
    LACK OF THE WALK BY FAITH AND NOT BY SIGHT
    AND
    CHURCH INDOCTRINATION OF MISREPRESENTING the gospel.

they worship the beast.
    are they appalled?
    nope
    They will justify their religion and fight tooth and nail, they are not beast worshippers.
    Who is THE BEAST - none other than YHWH.
    '''HERETIC''' they scream.....really
    ''by their fruit ye shall know them - a good tree brings for the good fruit, a bad tree brings forth rotten fruits''.
    YHWH brought forth bad fruits as none of the 9 fruits were continually in use during his OT ministry.

How can BEAST worshippers give you DIVINE LIFE?
    IMPOSSIBLE as the beast was a murderer

BY EATING from the Bread from heaven/ the tree of life, all, know MESSIAH HEALS US IN SPIRIT SOUL AND BODY - therefore those who use WITCHCRAFT are of the devil.

Not nice Ken, not nice at all.
    You have been exposed and found wanting.
    The ''make believe religious world'' you live in IS CERTAINLY NOT the true Kingdom of heaven within,
    ---------------------------------
    the beast
    Revelation 13
    The beast I saw resembled a leopard, but had feet like those of a bear and a mouth like that of a lion. The dragon gave the beast his power and his throne and great authority.
    a leopard
    a bear
    a lion

--------
    description of YHWH Hosea 13
    So I will be like a lion to them,
    like a leopard I will lurk by the path.
    Like a bear robbed of her cubs,
    I will attack them and rip them open;
    like a lion I will devour them—
    a wild animal will tear them apart.

the leopard the lion the bear - YHWH

KEN - leave your beast world.
    it kills you.
    If the O.T. had been marketed as a horror story as a Stephen King novel the church pews might think differently about it.
    * fear mongering
    * Hellfire
    * Murder Inc.
    we all know a vulture never begets a dove
    YET some believers go to such great lengths to try to defend these genocides and moral atrocities.

the fruit
    the NATURE of the Ministry of the Holy Spirit is only of love joy and peace
    btw
    Oh~was Jesus a racist when He talks of the ''wheat race & the tare race'?

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    6 people are eating the wrong food and NOT FROM the divine wisdom of the TREE of LIFE
    or

But THE JUST, [ THOSE WHO ARE PUT RIGHT AND JUSTIFIED, BY ABBA ] LIVE BY THE SAME FAITH WALK AS MESSIAH - AND THOSE WHO CANNOT WALK IN THIS DIVINE GIFT, REMAIN IN SIN AS STATED
    Because these men need their medical fixes, and are faithless - they remain as '' the dead who bury the dead''
    AND LIVE UNDER THE CARNAL MINDSET OF ''RAH RAH'' FOR THE MEDICOS.... AND BIG PHARMA aka witchcraft, called the Medical Mafia, by the wise.

Do you think WITCHES WHO CAST SPELLS live in the Father's House, and are being provided with every spiritual blessing.????
    OFCOURSE NOT
    The fairy tale stories on witches always calls them WICKED..... THE WICKED WITCH- the bad guy

LACK of KNOWLEDGE,
    AND

they worship the beast.
    are they appalled?
    nope
    They will justify their religion and fight tooth and nail, they are not beast worshippers.
    ''by their fruit ye shall know them - a good tree brings for the good fruit, a bad tree brings forth rotten fruits''.
    YHWH brought forth bad fruits as none of the 9 fruits were continually in use during his OT ministry.

BY EATING from the Bread from heaven/ the tree of life, all, know MESSIAH HEALS US IN SPIRIT SOUL AND BODY - therefore those who use WITCHCRAFT are of the devil.

The ''make believe religious world'' you live in IS CERTAINLY NOT the true Kingdom of heaven within,
    the beast
    Revelation 13
    The beast I saw resembled a leopard, but had feet like those of a bear and a mouth like that of a lion. The dragon gave the beast his power and his throne and great authority.
    a leopard
    a bear
    a lion

--------
    like a lion I will devour themó

it kills you.
    https://youtu.be/sFFUzyUriwM

Later Lotto.
    I could be wrong. It happens.

Thumbs down The Lunacy Of EliYah!

Hi EliYah,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

Concerning your lunar sabbath, the Apostle Paul did say this about the Jews:

Romans 3:1-2
    1 What advantage then hath the Jew? or what profit is there of circumcision?
    2 Much every way: chiefly, because that unto them were committed the oracles of ELOHIM.

Your belief in a lunar sabbath day requires that the Jews failed in their ELOHIM ordained purpose to transmit the Oracles of ELOHIM to the world. In order to support and follow a lunar sabbath, you yourself and other lunatics must believe that the Jews did originally practice the lunar sabbath and then were overcome with a great deception against the lunar sabbath day through the practice of the Saturday weekly Sabbath Day. There exists nothing in Jewish literature concerning the notion of a lunar sabbath day either for or against a lunar sabbath day.

I myself have a paper copy of the Jewish Talmud. When you stack the books which I possess one upon the other, they create a stack of books over 30 inches tall. These is no discussion in these books of a lunar sabbath. How could that be if the Jews who have been entrusted with the Oracles of ELOHIM fail to discuss in their oral tradition the possibility of keeping either for or against a lunar sabbath day and, of course, all the rules which would surround the keeping of that lunar sabbath day?

They did not discuss this issue because it did not exist for them. You however by your apostasy against the weekly Sabbath Day practiced by the Jews both now and in the past must simply deny that the Jews have successively informed the world through their practice which Day is the true Sabbath Day!

Please show me if you are able where the Jews did ever entertain or discuss the possibility of keeping the lunar sabbath day?

Thanking you in advance for showing me the advent of your lunacy practiced amongst the Jewish people, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Thumbs up The Predetermined Plan Of YAHWEH ELOHIM!

Hi Lucy and EliYah,
    Blessings to you both through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

I am first going to answer ElYah's oft repeated question:

"Who really delivered up Yah Messiah to be sacrificed for us according to the scriptures?"

And I desire that Lucy also receives this answer because it applies directly to all the apostasy and blasphemy which she has written on this forum concerning YAHWEH ELOHIM and the beginnings of man.

The Apostle Peter answers EliYah's question precisely right here:

Acts 2:22-23
    22 Ye men of Israel, hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of ELOHIM among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which ELOHIM did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know:
    23 Him, being delivered by the determinate counsel and foreknowledge of ELOHIM, ye have taken, and by wicked hands have crucified and slain:

There is absolutely no doubt that Messiah Yahushua suffered crucifixion and death according to the will of YAHWEH ELOHIM so according to the Scriptures the ultimate responsibility for HIS suffering and death belongs to YAHWEH ELOHIM.

If you should take the time to examine the exact Greek words used above by Peter, you should discover some interesting things. "Determinate" above is translated from the Greek word, ωρισμενη, which is a form of the perfect passive participle of ὁρίζω from which our English word horizon does directly descend. Like our current president, Donald Trump, YAHWEH ELOHIM did recognize the necessity of defining and limiting the boundaries or borders of human history before the world began. This all happened according to the purpose of the ELOHIM and according to THEIR προγνωσει which is the dative singular of the Greek noun, πρόγνωσις, from which the English word, prognosis, does directly descend.

Everything that YAHWEH ELOHIM accomplishes is consistent with a predetermined plan adopted by many of us before the world began. Many of us agreed to the plan, and we all agreed to be lowered to this earth as men and women to do our part in the completion of the plan.

Thanking you both for your participation in the predetermined plan, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Spying View Post
    Hi EliYah,

Concerning your lunar sabbath, the Apostle Paul did say this about the Jews:

Romans 3:1-2
    1 What advantage then hath the Jew? or what profit is there of circumcision?
    2 Much every way: chiefly, because that unto them were committed the oracles of ELOHIM.

Your belief in a lunar sabbath day requires that the Jews failed in their ELOHIM ordained purpose to transmit the Oracles of ELOHIM to the world. In order to support and follow a lunar sabbath, you yourself and other lunatics must believe that the Jews did originally practice the lunar sabbath and then were overcome with a great deception against the lunar sabbath day through the practice of the Saturday weekly Sabbath Day. There exists nothing in Jewish literature concerning the notion of a lunar sabbath day either for or against a lunar sabbath day.

I myself have a paper copy of the Jewish Talmud. When you stack the books which I possess one upon the other, they create a stack of books over 30 inches tall. These is no discussion in these books of a lunar sabbath. How could that be if the Jews who have been entrusted with the Oracles of ELOHIM fail to discuss in their oral tradition the possibility of keeping either for or against a lunar sabbath day and, of course, all the rules which would surround the keeping of that lunar sabbath day?

They did not discuss this issue because it did not exist for them. You however by your apostasy against the weekly Sabbath Day practiced by the Jews both now and in the past must simply deny that the Jews have successively informed the world through their practice which Day is the true Sabbath Day!

Please show me if you are able where the Jews did ever entertain or discuss the possibility of keeping the lunar sabbath day?

Thanking you in advance for showing me the advent of your lunacy practiced amongst the Jewish people, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    Spying,

That is because the scriptural Sabbath Day is ONLY known as THE SABBATH DAY, and the tag or label called the LUNAR SABBATH was given by those like you, and the true scriptural Sabbath day observers have accepted that tag or label.

And there is PROOF of it talked about in not only the Jewish Encyclopedia, but also in other Jewish writers which ye IGNORE and turn a blind eye to it as ye do the scriptures too.

And I've given much of it in this thread below.

http://www.lo-ammi.org/forum/showthr...h%27s+Calendar

And since ye THINK the Jews are correct on their Saturday Sabbath, then why are ye NOT also following them on their annual or feast Sabbaths today including their "postponement rules" too???

PS: This is another one of ye smokescreens so ye can ignore my questions asked of ye in my previous posts.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

not many are THINKING on divine things but quote from verses....

not even to notice Messiah 1st lesson - FRUIT INSPECTIONS
    SPYING POSTS
    and I desire that Lucy also receives this answer because it applies directly to all the apostasy and blasphemy which she has written on this forum concerning YAHWEH ELOHIM and the beginnings of man.
    O,T, YHWH IS THE DEVIL with the fruits of murder and destruction
    = the symbol of his character - as satan the liar and murderer from his beginning
    [fruits]

Spying then adds
    There is absolutely no doubt that Messiah Yahushua suffered crucifixion and death according to the will of YAHWEH ELOHIM so according to the Scriptures the ultimate responsibility for HIS suffering and death belongs to YAHWEH ELOHIM.
    Yes indeed.
    You see, satan HELD ALL AUTHORITY OF DEATH~~ prior to the cross and his defeat BY the Saviour.
    ABBA, Jesus Father, HAD NO authority over death.
    SATAN had.
    This is very important to understand
    The Keys of death were never left in Abba's hand { the name Jesus called His father] and these keys, are not without a government.
    Death is a land of darkness
    YHWH describes himself as darkness.
    YHWH was ''delighted'' to murder Messiah.

notice
    however things changed, at the cross
    Jesus crushes Satan's head and disarms him of his deathly power and REMOVES that authority away from satan.

making
    = all recorded O.T. death + destroying murder lies and darkness - prior to the victory of the CROSS - were UNDER THE AUTHORITY of the devil

never OUR SAVIOUR'S FATHER = HE IS LIFE as A CREATOR not a destroyer nor a liar or murderer.

Shortly before His death, Jesus said:
    the ruler of this world has been judged (John 16:11).
    Not only did Jesus give His life for the sins of the world,
    He rose from the dead-breaking Satan's power over fallen humanity.
    that is Jesus fruits.

Question?
    Was Jesus ''breaking His own Father's power'' Spying, or the power of the O.T. YHWH god ~ that held the people captives and living in darkness.???

1 Peter 2:9
    But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for God's own possession, to proclaim the virtues of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvellous light.
    CAPTIVES SET IN A PRISON OF DARKNESS.
    Jesus came to set them free.

question
    Did Jesus come to ''set the captive free, from HIS OWN FATHER''?
    OR ANOTHER posing as OUR FATHER CREATOR of all life.

Spying
    what you need to do is,. give up devil worshipping, you walk as one deceived.
    Follow the Saviour, into His life and Light,
    be made clean, from all religious deceptions and begin to LIVE in the truth of the LIFE
    why?
    Jesus really came to set us free from something, but that 'something' is not what the Church tells us. The god of the Old Testament is not who they say he is, and his real identity must be revealed.
    If the O.T. had been marketed as a horror story as a Stephen King novel the church pews might think differently about it.
    * fear mongering
    * Hellfire
    * Murder Inc.
    YET some believers go to such great lengths to try to defend these genocides and moral atrocities.

the fruit
    btw

Thumbs up

Hi Lucy and EliYah,
    Blessings to you both through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

I am first going to answer ElYah's oft repeated question:

"Who really delivered up Yah Messiah to be sacrificed for us according to the scriptures?"

And I desire that Lucy also receives this answer because it applies directly to all the apostasy and blasphemy which she has written on this forum concerning YAHWEH ELOHIM and the beginnings of man.

The Apostle Peter answers EliYah's question precisely right here:

Acts 2:22-23
    22 Ye men of Israel, hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of ELOHIM among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which ELOHIM did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know:
    23 Him, being delivered by the determinate counsel and foreknowledge of ELOHIM, ye have taken, and by wicked hands have crucified and slain:

There is absolutely no doubt that Messiah Yahushua suffered crucifixion and death according to the will of YAHWEH ELOHIM so according to the Scriptures the ultimate responsibility for HIS suffering and death belongs to There is YAHWEH ELOHIM.

If you should take the time to examine the exact Greek words used above by Peter, you should discover some interesting things. "Determinate" above is translated from the Greek word, ωρισμενη, which is a form of the perfect passive participle of ὁρίζω from which our English word horizon does directly descend. Like our current president, Donald Trump, YAHWEH ELOHIM did recognize the necessity of defining and limiting the boundaries or borders of human history before the world began. This all happened according to the purpose of the ELOHIM and according to THEIR προγνωσει which is the dative singular of the Greek noun, πρόγνωσις, from which the English word, prognosis, does directly descend.

Everything that YAHWEH ELOHIM accomplishes is consistent with a predetermined plan adopted by many of us before the world began. Many of us agreed to the plan, and we all agreed to be lowered to this earth as men and women to do our part in the completion of the plan.

Thanking you both for your participation in the predetermined plan, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    Spying, that wasn't so hard now was it, and I agree this should be for Lucy also for all of her apostasy and blasphemy which she has written on this forum concerning YAHUWAH ELOHIM, and she's still doing it too.

There is absolutely no doubt that Messiah Yahushua suffered crucifixion and death according to the will of YAHWEH ELOHIM so according to the Scriptures the ultimate responsibility for HIS suffering and death belongs to There is YAHWEH ELOHIM.
    And that is exactly correct, and the apostle Paul says much the same below.

He/YAHUWAH Elohim that spared not his own Son/Messiah, but delivered him/Messiah up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things? Romans 8:32.

http://www.blbclassic.org/lang/lexic...0&t=KJV&page=5

Ye see, Yah Messiah is YAHUWAH Elohim the Father's offering sacrifice for US and OURS, because ye can go back and read thee account about Abraham and his son Isaac in Genesis 22 this pictures the same that YAHUWAH Elohim the Father did with Yah Messiah His Son too.

Because Abraham said: My son, Elohim will provide himself a lamb for a burnt offering: so they went both of them together. Genesis 22:8.

And that is WHY you will NOT find ANY New Testament texts saying that we killed Yeshua Messiah, and there are none either.

Spying, all I have asked of you and Ken is to cooperate with me, so we all can search and discover the truth of the Prophets, Apostles, and Yah Messiah the Chief Cornerstone that was rejected by the builders.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

the golden rule is = life cannot co - operate with death

because it is 2 very different systems

* 1 remains a captive and a slave to death by lack of knowledge
    and
    * the other becomes free and walks in the truth and wisdom of life and light

2 very different groups

* the wheat
    * the tares

* the JUST who walk by faith
    * the unjust, aka - ''for what is NOT of faith IS SIN'',.

by their fruits ye shall know them.
    * murder lies harm destructive acts - satan
    * love joy peace mercy forgiveness - Messiah and His Father.

it cannot get more simple than that = fruit inspection.
    * fear mongering
    * Hellfire
    * Murder Inc.

the fruit
    btw

or

OFCOURSE NOT

LACK of KNOWLEDGE,
    AND

they worship the beast.
    are they appalled?
    nope

the beast
    Revelation 13
    a leopard
    a bear
    a lion

--------
    like a lion I will devour themó

it kills you.
    Lucy,

Then please show us the NAME and teaching of your "FATHER" in the New Testament?

Or is it again, Oh I can't answer that with any scriptures....so I will side step that question or ignore it as usual.

the spirit of Murder AND destruction

the true story of a lady named
    Hypatia (born c. 350–370; died 415 AD)

HYPATIA
    She was a Hellenistic Neoplatonist philosopher, astronomer, and mathematician, who lived in Alexandria, Egypt, then part of the Eastern Roman Empire.
    She was a prominent thinker of the Neoplatonic school in Alexandria where she taught philosophy and astronomy.
    She is the first female mathematician whose life is reasonably well recorded.
    Hypatia was renowned in her own lifetime as a great teacher and a wise counselor yet remained a pagan,
    HOWEVER
    at this time, there was a discussion going on between her and the Bishop Cyril of Alexandria, the local christians didn't like.

So as this dear lady was walking to the university where she taught, some christian men led by Peter the Reader, confronted her, and asked ''what is going on'' and one thing led to another, and Peter the Reader, leader of the christian pack, knocked her face and broke her jaw.
    She fell to the ground, and the christian men began to kick her to death.
    she died

Peter the Reader, this christian man, was so enraged, he got a knife and scraped her skin off her bones, and then, not content by this destruction of her body , asked the other men to grind her bones to dust and throw them into the sea,
    However, some of her skin remained on the pavement, so Peter the Reader, the christian leader, had his christian men even scrape her skin of the pavement and burn it so nothing was left

WHY did the christian men, become like the devil?
    throughout History we have christian men, acting like the devil?
    WHY?
    we also have 30000 + divisional churches, each claiming to be the way of the true church
    WHY?
    THE bitterness and the hatred linger in each ''cell'' called ''religion''
    WHY?
    * fear mongering
    * Hellfire
    * Murder Inc.

the fruit
    btw

That's what I thought of ye Lucy.

Lucy,

Then please show us the NAME and teaching of your "FATHER" in the New Testament?

Or is it again, Oh I can't answer that with any scriptures....so I will side step that question or ignore it as usual.

Ye like to throw out cheap shot lies as usual.

the christian men became as the devil because....

the true story of a lady named
    Hypatia (born c. 350–370; died 415 AD)

HYPATIA
    She was a Hellenistic Neoplatonist philosopher, astronomer, and mathematician, who lived in Alexandria, Egypt, then part of the Eastern Roman Empire.
    She was a prominent thinker of the Neoplatonic school in Alexandria where she taught philosophy and astronomy.
    She is the first female mathematician whose life is reasonably well recorded.
    Hypatia was renowned in her own lifetime as a great teacher and a wise counselor yet remained a pagan,
    HOWEVER
    at this time, there was a discussion going on between her and the Bishop Cyril of Alexandria, the local christians didn't like.

So as this dear lady was walking to the university where she taught, some christian men led by Peter the Reader, confronted her, and asked ''what is going on'' and one thing led to another, and Peter the Reader, leader of the christian pack, knocked her face and broke her jaw.
    She fell to the ground, and the christian men began to kick her to death.
    she died

Peter the Reader, this christian man, was so enraged, he got a knife and scraped her skin off her bones, and then, not content by this destruction of her body , asked the other men to grind her bones to dust and throw them into the sea,
    However, some of her skin remained on the pavement, so Peter the Reader, the christian leader, had his christian men even scrape her skin of the pavement and burn it so nothing was left

WHY did the christian men, become like the devil?
    throughout History we have christian men, acting like the devil?
    WHY?
    we also have 30000 + divisional churches, each claiming to be the way of the true church
    WHY?
    THE bitterness and the hatred linger in each ''cell'' called ''religion''
    WHY?

THE FRUIT IS
    these men all followed the O. T. YHWH as a prime example of murder AND DESTROYING others WHO disagree.

notice the true facts so few recognise
    the FATHER of Jesus WAS unable to murder anyone as Satan held the key [ government authority] over death
    when your god is YHWH, and ye worship this OT destroyer, expect to ''flare up'' and destroy too.
    The destructive rage [ to some degree ] STILL LINGERS in all christian men who are devoted to the law of YHWH

[Jesus when speaking of god, called HIM PATER ABBA FATHER over 100 times.
    the model prayer begins ''OUR FATHER'']

its is all TO DO WITH RELATIONSHIP
    * fear mongering
    * Hellfire
    * Murder Inc.

the fruit
    btw

Thumbs down The Jewish Postponements!

Hi EliYah,

Shabbat Shalom to the confirmed Sabbath Breaker!

The Tzaddikim or A Church of God historically have only followed the tradition made known to us by the spirit of Messiah Yahushua. We are a hybrid so to speak with regard to Jewish Tradition. We are part Sadducee and part Pharisee in our practice. The Sages of Judaism whenever they could not agree on the ruling or halachah that should be followed, they would often simply watch and observe what the Jewish people did do with respect to whatever issue was under consideration. Whatever they observed the people doing, that practice then became law.

Accordingly, if the Tzaddikim are the people of Messiah Yahushua, then you should watch and see what we do practice, that is, if you are a Sage of Israel seeking to determine halachah.

You asked this of me along with your usual accusation:

"And since ye THINK the Jews are correct on their Saturday Sabbath, then why are ye NOT also following them on their annual or feast Sabbaths today including their "postponement rules" too???

PS: This is another one of ye smokescreens so ye can ignore my questions asked of ye in my previous posts.
    "

The Tzaddikim are somewhat fractured or split apart presently so some of us do follow the Jewish annual Sabbaths and, thereby, the Jewish postponement rules. Neither ImAHebrew nor myself do presently follow the calculated Jewish Calendar. We establish all the annual Sabbaths except for Shavuot through visually sighting the New Moons of the first and seventh Moons of the Jewish year. The annual Sabbaths that we establish and proclaim do not take into account the Jewish postponement rules stated below:

"As a consequence, in the case of Yom Kippur, which falls on 10 Tishrei and cannot fall on a Friday or Sunday, the days in Cheshvan and/or Kislev are adjusted so that Rosh Hashanah, which falls on 1 Tishrei, does not fall on a Wednesday or Friday."

In our practice, we pay no attention to the above rules just like we pay no attention to your practice of counting to one hundred in order to establish Shavuot.

Hoping that this has answered your question, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr

Exclamation YAHWEH Did Not Offer OR Sacrifice HIS Son!

Hi EliYah,

This assertion, made by you below, I find extremely objectionable:

"Ye see, Yah Messiah is YAHUWAH Elohim the Father's offering sacrifice for US and OURS, because ye can go back and read thee account about Abraham and his son Isaac in Genesis 22 this pictures the same that YAHUWAH Elohim the Father did with Yah Messiah His Son too."

If your analogy should ring true, then YAHWEH ELOHIM should not only have provided the Lamb, but YAHWEH should have also killed the Lamb and burned the Lamb in sacrifice to HIMSELF. This YAHWEH did not do! Me thinks by your comment above that you actually believe somewhat like Lucy who does blaspheme YAHWEH ELOHIM with some of the most outlandish things that she does say about HIM!

Please know this that YAHWEH ELOHIM did not sacrifice HIS Son, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr

To the confirmed scriptural Sabbath Breaker.

Hi EliYah,

This assertion, made by you below, I find extremely objectionable:

"Ye see, Yah Messiah is YAHUWAH Elohim the Father's offering sacrifice for US and OURS, because ye can go back and read thee account about Abraham and his son Isaac in Genesis 22 this pictures the same that YAHUWAH Elohim the Father did with Yah Messiah His Son too."

If your analogy should ring true, then YAHWEH ELOHIM should not only have provided the Lamb, but YAHWEH should have also killed the Lamb and burned the Lamb in sacrifice to HIMSELF. This YAHWEH did not do! Me thinks by your comment above that you actually believe somewhat like Lucy who does blaspheme YAHWEH ELOHIM with some of the most outlandish things that she does say about HIM!

Please know this that YAHWEH ELOHIM did not sacrifice HIS Son, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    Spying, the true scriptural Sabbath Breaker!

Your misunderstanding and misinterpreting me again, Yah Messiah is YAHUWAH Elohim's CHOSEN Matthew 12:18; Luke 23:35; 2Peter 2:4 offering sacrifice FOR US 1 Corinthians 5:7; Ephesians 5:2; Hebrews 7:27; Hebrews 9:26; Hebrews 10:12.

And walk in love, as Christ/Messiah also hath loved us, and DELIVERED/παραδίδωμι himself/G1438 for us an offering and a sacrifice to God/Elohim for a sweetsmelling savour. Ephesians 5:2.

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...e&page=4&t=KJV

That verse is as plain as it can be or get.

Now, you show me a new testament text written by the first witnesses thee apostles that says that we delivered Him up to be sacrificed ??

PS: This is WHY Yah Messiah is called THE LAMB OF YAH Elohim.