Page 33 of 78 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 ... LastLast

Thread: Why does Satan want to turn "gullible" people into "anti-vaxxers?"

taking a hard look at in part law keepers = and the lie they believe

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    formed from church /bible indoctrinations.... yet..... good Christian scholars of the Bible, including the top Protestant and Catholic scholars of America, will tell you that the Bible is full of lies, even if they refuse to use the term.
    here is the truth:
    i guess Herbert Armstrong's views still linger once you have had the feral religious indoctrination put upon you.
    It is a hard yoke to break this form of religious MIND CONTROL

HERBERT WAS A form of a RELIGIOUS VIRUS, AND AN EXPERT at twisting the verses to make his point,. and especially to give his ''pews'' the guilt trip
    Herbert was god, and almost as evil as the OT god he served.
    He was one step back from murder, you could say, as he had religious slaves, women as servants to men at all times, rape and incest was his forte

yes indeed
    it is good to go study the perverted life of a man who mind controlled millions including Dear Pal Spying
    - the moment Spying took a left turn into sabbath keeping saturdays his life became a ruin and the woes began with manifest

the GOSPEL OF JESUS - WAS ALL NEW,.
    A NEW WAY OF LIVING OPENED UP and the devil defeated

THE CAPTIVE man captive to an evil being was now free [in acts 15= Peter called it a yoke to hard to bear] from all previous imposed evil laws that are now considered almost the same as sharia laws of the muslims = not quiet but almost
    if you are an admirer of Sharia laws to the Muslims you will also admire and try to obey the laws of Moses.

the 3 men posters and the 2 sox puppets of Elijah represent YHWH never the Gospel of the Spirit of love and light.
    so because they represent evil, even to call evil acts of their god ''goodness'' they mostly all agree with each other.
    the victims telling the saints how wrong they are.

really
    talking of the holy spirit to be HARD,
    WHY DIDNT THE HOLY SPIRIT be very practical and tell you Spying,
    how to love your wife,
    get a proper job,
    get off the booze,
    raise your children correctly as a fine example of your fatherhood,
    stop being obese at 300lbs, and eat correctly
    and DONT EVER listen to Herbert Armstrong ministry to name just a few evils that cling to your soul

you see IF YOU DID HAVE THE HOLY SPIRIT, HE WOULD HAVE CLEANSED YOU and turned your around and shown you HOW TO LOVE AND CARE FOR YOUR FAMILY ETC

SO DONT EVER THINK DEAR MAN, any thing you say is really worthwhile as your life fruit is not worthy to teach others.
    no one can live 70 odd years as a born again believer made of incorruptible seed and end up a victim of satan as you are.

many religious people have weird and wonderful ideas, all convinced they are correct yet all die from sin
    the lack of knowledge KILLS THEM - ignorance is not divine bliss.

Elijah
    The sinner is happy to die IN HIS SIN.
    ask
    why is a condemned sinner, telling us his views, when the bible lacks the real knowledge that gives men knowledge NOT TO DIE FROM THEIR SIN,

ANY EXPLANATION???

IF THE BIBLE HAD THE TRUE KNOWLEDGE
    THEN NO BIBLE BELIEVER WOULD DIE FROM THIS SIN CALLED '' THE LACK OF KNOWLEDGE''

OH let me remind you again
    good Christian scholars of the Bible, including the top Protestant and Catholic scholars of America, will tell you that the Bible is full of lies, even if they refuse to use the term.
    this is the truth:

https://www.news24.com/MyNews24/The-...-more-20120517
    Last edited by LucySmith; 08-16-2019 at 11:08 PM.
    If the O.T. had been marketed as a horror story as a Stephen King novel the church pews might think differently about it.
    * fear mongering
    * Hellfire
    * Murder Inc.
    we all know a vulture never begets a dove
    YET some believers go to such great lengths to try to defend these genocides and moral atrocities.

the fruit
    the NATURE of the Ministry of the Holy Spirit is only of love joy and peace
    btw
    Oh~was Jesus a racist when He talks of the ''wheat race & the tare race'?

our TRANSFORMATION AS JESUS DRAWS HIS people into HIMSELF

called '' His workmanship.''
    JESUS IS OUR BUILDER and NO other.

i do believe a saints personal TRANSFORMATION is a mighty blessing
    the way the Saviour REDEEMS our souls BACK into its original design is an awesome work.
    the OLD NATURE with all its flawed concepts and unbelief is removed....yes... it is a gradual processing till finally the saints can carry THE WEIGHT OF HIS GLORY

to live in a different realm, and to be a friend in Our Father's house is a great privilege and honour.
    i feel sad, for those who pretend, yet, remain captives and victims to vanity.

the bible is a mess of contradictions
    https://infidels.org/library/modern/...adictions.html
    and atrocities
    https://infidels.org/library/modern/.../atrocity.html
    If the O.T. had been marketed as a horror story as a Stephen King novel the church pews might think differently about it.
    * fear mongering
    * Hellfire
    * Murder Inc.
    YET some believers go to such great lengths to try to defend these genocides and moral atrocities.

the fruit
    btw

Thumbs up The Man Who Lives!

Hi Lucy,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

Shabbat Shalom to the confirmed Sabbath Breaker!

This is the Testimony of YAHWEH ELOHIM concerning the Sabbath Day both spoken by HIS Voice and written by HIS Hand:

Exodus 20:8-11
    8 Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy.
    9 Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work:
    10 But the seventh day is the sabbath of YAHWEH thy ELOHIM: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates:
    11 For in six days YAHWEH made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore YAHWEH blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.

My Messiah Yahushua said this concerning the Sabbath Day:

Mark 2:27-28
    27 And he (Yahushua) said unto them, The sabbath was made for the Man, and not the Man for the sabbath:
    28 Therefore the Son of the Man is YAHWEH also of the sabbath.

If My Messiah Yahushua who HIMSELF claimed to be the Son of the Man also makes the claim that HE HIMSELF is YAHWEH of the Sabbath Day, would it not be reasonable to conclude that the Man HIMSELF is also YAHWEH of the Sabbath Day? You yourself, Lucy, have little or no knowledge of the nature and the identity of the Man even though I have informed you over the years that the Man is spoken about by Moses right here:

Deuteronomy 8:3
    3 And he (YAHWEH) humbled thee, and suffered thee to hunger, and fed thee with manna, which thou knewest not, neither did thy fathers know; that he might make thee know that the Man doth not live by bread only, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of YAHWEH doth the Man live.

Both ImAHebrew and myself do make the claim on this forum that we ourselves are a part of the Man through the restorative work of Messiah Yahushua, and consequently we also are YAHWEH of the Sabbath Day which was specifically made for our benefit by Messiah Yahushua almost six thousand years ago.

Since you yourself have no knowledge of the Man, who are you to tell us what we have or have not accomplished concerning the Law? Your lack of knowledge concerning the Man is made evident every time you open your mouth to speak against both the physical and spiritual keeping of the Law. Your lack of knowledge and disobedience concerning the Voice of YAHWEH ELOHIM will not result in LIFE NOW unless, of course, Our Messiah Yahushua should grant you repentance and graciously give to you HIS Holy Spirit.
    Concerning this gift, the Apostle Peter said it best right here:

Acts 5:29-32
    29 Then Peter and the other apostles answered and said, We ought to obey ELOHIM rather than men.
    30 The ELOHIM of our fathers raised up Yahushua, whom ye slew and hanged on a tree.
    31 Him hath ELOHIM exalted by his right hand a Prince and a Saviour, for to give repentance to Israel, and remission of sins.
    32 And we are his witnesses of these things; and so is also the Holy Spirit, whom ELOHIM hath given to them that obey him.

The above words are not dung. They are pure gold, and you and your family would do well on this fine Sabbath Morning to give heed to them.

Hoping and praying for your repentance and for your life, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Question Who Sacrificed Messiah Yahushua On The Cross?

Hi Everyone,

Shabbat Shalom!

I am not going to follow my usual pattern of making a post and waiting for a reply. Such a pattern puts direct pressure on the person to whom the post is directed to make a reply. When you make a post and then follow up with another post, this allows the person to whom the previous post was directed to escape the noose so to speak. It is my desire this Sabbath Day to continue so I will give Lucy a follow up post that is not directed to her specifically allowing her to escape.

Both Lucy and EliYah have denied on this forum that sinners did sacrifice Messiah Yahushua through their sin. Here is how Lucy speaks about the sacrifice of Yahushua in her post #413 on page 28 of this thread:

"sin is lack of knowledge.,
    we are told all die [ physically perish,] from the sin of lacking true knowledge.
    so
    the few who find eternal life, no longer die from this sin of lack of knowledge.
    why not?
    the few live unto righteousness [the true knowledge]
    - aka right thinking, right emotions, right motives, right food.
    MEANS - that new way for the new man brings about the return to the true DNA codes all converted back to the real sequence - thus BEING MADE WHOLE [ OR HEALED]

IMMANUEL sacrificed himself, on the cross, to STOP the deformed DNA from continuing, but according to Jesus ONLY THE FEW find the revelation ON how to be made whole.

I looked at the #1 2 24 IN BIBLE numerics. [ 1 peter 2 v 24]
    1 - unity
    2- bearing witness too
    24 - the elect of God

Immanuel took our deformity into His own body [ the unholy DNA sequence code] and resurrected them back into their original divine blue print SO WE [WHO BELIEVE HIM] COULD BE MADE WHOLE AND HEALED

Thank you Saviour for this HIDDEN MANNA
    "

Please notice above that Lucy tells us that "IMMANUEL sacrificed himself, on the cross" while the Apostle Peter in my post above testifies that Messiah Yahushua was slain and hanged upon a tree by the physical High Priest and the physical Sanhedrin (see Acts 5:27-28). Who is telling the truth about the death of Messiah Yahushua? The Apostle Peter or Lucy and EliYah?

Did Messiah Yahushua kill Himself? Or did sinners, that is, all those who transgress the Law of Moses kill Messiah Yahushua?

Does anyone right here care to give answer, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Spying View Post
    Hi Everyone,

Shabbat Shalom!

I am not going to follow my usual pattern of making a post and waiting for a reply. Such a pattern puts direct pressure on the person to whom the post is directed to make a reply. When you make a post and then follow up with another post, this allows the person to whom the previous post was directed to escape the noose so to speak. It is my desire this Sabbath Day to continue so I will give Lucy a follow up post that is not directed to her specifically allowing her to escape.

Both Lucy and EliYah have denied on this forum that sinners did sacrifice Messiah Yahushua through their sin. Here is how Lucy speaks about the sacrifice of Yahushua in her post #413 on page 28 of this thread:

"sin is lack of knowledge.,
    we are told all die [ physically perish,] from the sin of lacking true knowledge.
    so
    the few who find eternal life, no longer die from this sin of lack of knowledge.
    why not?
    the few live unto righteousness [the true knowledge]
    - aka right thinking, right emotions, right motives, right food.
    MEANS - that new way for the new man brings about the return to the true DNA codes all converted back to the real sequence - thus BEING MADE WHOLE [ OR HEALED]

IMMANUEL sacrificed himself, on the cross, to STOP the deformed DNA from continuing, but according to Jesus ONLY THE FEW find the revelation ON how to be made whole.

I looked at the #1 2 24 IN BIBLE numerics. [ 1 peter 2 v 24]
    1 - unity
    2- bearing witness too
    24 - the elect of God

Immanuel took our deformity into His own body [ the unholy DNA sequence code] and resurrected them back into their original divine blue print SO WE [WHO BELIEVE HIM] COULD BE MADE WHOLE AND HEALED

Thank you Saviour for this HIDDEN MANNA
    "

Please notice above that Lucy tells us that "IMMANUEL sacrificed himself, on the cross" while the Apostle Peter in my post above testifies that Messiah Yahushua was slain and hanged upon a tree by the physical High Priest and the physical Sanhedrin (see Acts 5:27-28). Who is telling the truth about the death of Messiah Yahushua? The Apostle Peter or Lucy and EliYah?

Did Messiah Yahushua kill Himself? Or did sinners, that is, all those who transgress the Law of Moses kill Messiah Yahushua?

Does anyone right here care to give answer, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    Spying,

Would you please show me exactly where on LO-AMMI here that I have ever written that Yah'Shua did kill or killed Himself?

Or did sinners, that is, all those who transgress the Law of Moses kill Messiah Yahushua?
    And regarding this question, do ye really want the scriptures own answer?

Now, I asked Ken this question and never got an answer, so I will ask you again.

Who really delivered up Yah Messiah to be sacrificed for us according to the scriptures?

However, I won't be holding my breath for an answer either.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

Thumbs up Let's Take A Look At The Scriptures!

Hi EliYah,

Do you recall from your excellent memory this post:

http://www.lo-ammi.org/forum/showthr...Yah/page12#174

In that post I translated and explored Hebrews 9:26 with you. It is only with a whole lot of effort that I am able to work through translating the original Greek. I am fifty years away from my college experience with Greek language courses. I no longer have the expertise which I possessed back then. Right now, I have all the resource materials, but it takes me time to look up every word and then make sense of it all.

You may not have seen this post which translates and explores 1 Peter 2:24 for Lucy:

http://www.lo-ammi.org/forum/showthr...uot/page28#417

I am committed to translating any verse for you which you think indicates that Messiah Yahushua sacrificed, that is, killed HIMSELF as your sacrifice. I mean, EliYah, really think about it! While you do not directly say that Messiah killed HIMSELF, you are more than willing to throw a number of scriptures my way which you imagine in your heart should show me that Messiah Yahushua did HIMSELF offer a sacrifice that somehow mysteriously caused HIS physical death.

I will continue, Messiah willing, to push back on your ideology which teaches that Messiah Yahushua died in our stead. You actually on this issue do not have a leg to stand on.

Hoping that you begin to pay better attention, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr

P.S. Here are some of the scriptures that I looked at this Sabbath Morning:
    • Hebrews 7:27
    • Hebrews 7:26
    • Hebrews 9:12
    • Hebrews 9:14
    • Hebrews 9:28
    • Hebrews 10:12
    Do you have more scriptures that you would like for me to consider and translate for you?

Question Who Killed Messiah Yahushua?

Hi EliYah,

You asked this of me:

"Would you please show me exactly where on LO-AMMI here that I have ever written that Yah'Shua did kill or killed Himself?"

Should that not be the case, then who in your mind should ultimately be responsible for the physical death of Messiah Yahushua? Would you be so kind to give me a scripture which proves who it is that took the physical LIFE of Messiah Yahushua?

Being more than willing to wait for your answer, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr

consider

IF beings [ us] where lowered unwillingly into vanity = a place of corruption, = and had NO say ABOUT their LOWERING into the flesh realm called vanity
    and
    Vanity was ruled over by a far greater being, than the human flesh man, [ a cruel and cunning murderer and liar, the god of this world]
    and
    The human being, was subjected to the laws of vanity, and knew no other law as his memory of his former state was removed,
    ask?
    Why is the human being '' the bad guy''?
    when ''the god of this world'', made the human his slave to all his laws, feeling and emotions via mind control?

The human man, WAS MADE A subject of vanity [UNWILLINGLY - HE DID NOT WANT THIS ADVENTURE HIMSELF - IT WAS NOT HIS CHOICE]- the human man was ruled over by the god of vanity - the ruler of this world, was king over the human man= the human man only knew the lordship of vanity.

If ''the lamb of God'', was slain, before the foundation of this world even happened = no human would have been formed, therefore was not responsible for any ''slaying'' PRIOR TO HIS FORMING
    as this ''slaying'' happened before man existed,

Rev 13 v 8
    Man was a non existent being therefore ''another slew'' the lamb prior to all creation

If man was an non entity WHO slew the Lamb?

TO slay someone or some being is to kill and murder
    Whom did Jesus say, was a Murderer from his beginning,. [ a created murderer AKA - a being named ''MURDER'']
    NO OTHER BEING IS NAMED A ''MURDERER'' from his begining so the murderer must have murdered to receive this title
    ask
    DID THE BEING NAMED MURDER SLAY JESUS? from the beginning before creation of human man?

is there a clue
    REVELATION 13 v 8
    in bible numerics # 13 always is the # of evil and satan works
    in bible numerics # 8 is new life and new beginnings

THE MURDERER
    The MURDERER from his beginning slew Jesus the lamb BEFORE the foundation of the worlds.
    The human man, never wore the tag..... ''MURDERER FROM HIS BEGINNING''.

Man is influenced to murder by the MURDERER's lordship over him.
    MAN himself is incapable of sin, UNLESS he is INFLUENCED by the MURDERER in the 1st place
    [ the murderer has a list of grave unholy sins harm and destructions, he instills into mere man as mind control ''aka where did that thought come from'']
    the MURDERER from His beginnings, has a greater mind controlling power over all humans - therefore a SAVIOUR SACRIFICED HIMSELF TO SAVE THE LOST human
    how was the human ''lost''

the lost human was MADE A SUBJECT OF VANITY rather than A SUBJECT TO THE KINGDOM OF GOD
    the realm of vanity is an evil influence
    the realm of the Kingdom of God is holy

Jesus sacrificed HIMSELF to D.E.S.T.R.O.Y the works of the devil.

now the devil is a defeated foe and MAN has been GIVEN THE DIVINE POWER TO RESIST the murderer from his beginning.
    the controller over all vanity has been robbed of his lordship for all those Messiah has drawn unto HIMSELF
    THEY HAVE BEEN GIVEN THE POWERS TO OVERCOME ALL THINGS AS MESSIAH HIMSELF DID amen.
    Last edited by LucySmith; 08-17-2019 at 04:57 PM.
    * fear mongering
    * Hellfire
    * Murder Inc.

the fruit
    btw

satan IS lord/ruler/king over the realm [3d dimension] called VANITY- the universe

THE REALM OF DARKNESS.
    [darkness is LACK OF KNOWLEDGE]
    Lack of knowledge makes people perish [ physically die]
    Sin is lack of knowledge.
    Satan was the lord of death and decay.
    No life is found in satan as he is termed the ''murderer from his beginnings''.

When humans were lowered unwillingly into darkness and sin, + ruled over by death and the destroyer, they were termed by Messiah as ''THE DEAD''.
    [under the law of Moses worshippers were termed by Messiah as '' the dead who bury the dead'']
    THEY were dead, no one could save them from this realm of death and decay and darkness.

53655-jesus-annointed-1200.800w.tn.jpg

MESSIAH had to bring forth LIGHT AND LIFE to the dead and MAKE A NEW MAN, termed A NEW CREATURE/CREATION
    meaning Immanuel had to bring NEW KNOWLEDGE to make humans alive and light.
    [ as a light being, they would be returned back to their former status, dwelling within the Kingdom of God]

THE human beings, were continually buffeted by INJECTED THOUGHTS of evil actions into their minds that was later termed '' an unsound mind''
    the world of vanity, was a flesh carnal world, as satan was seduced, to ways of carnal thinking, rather than A POWERFUL SPIRITUAL MIND [the same mind as Messiah had]
    I suppose it could be said ''satan MURDERED the spiritual mind in favour of a carnal mind made from evil self needs rather than serving THE NEEDS of the Kingdom of heaven''.

If satan is the king of vanity and influences human beings to commit his desires
    ASK THIS
    why is man '' the sinner'' when man is simply a hapless worm by being made a pawn in the hands of an evil king?

So the remedy was
    “The Son of Man came not to be served, but to service and to give His life as a ransom for many.”
    what does ''give His life mean?"

502016129_univ_lsr_lg.jpg
    THE SCALES OF TRUE JUSTICE IS SERVED.

HOW?
    VIA THE RANSOM
    It is a payment
    It brings about a release, INTO redemption.
    It corresponds to the value of what is paid for, or covers it.

WHO KILLED JESUS?
    - satan the murdering destroyer [among others]
    How do we know?
    No other being is termed like satan - as A ''murderer from his beginning''

ask?
    * Who connived [under satan influences ] to have Jesus killed
    = the religious leaders

* who physically killed Jesus
    - the Romans soldiers

* GOD
    Spared not His own son

* how did Jesus die
    - HE GAVE UP HIS OWN LIFE....BY SAYING '' IT IS FINISHED'' and died to His own word.
    [ no man can die, FROM the sound of their own declaration - EXCEPT MESSIAH]

So we have a variety of players ON THE SCENE but who did kill Jesus,
    We can’t place the responsibility of Messiah's death on any one person or group all together.
    It was our sin—meaning all the things we do that go against God because of satanic inspired ignorance

result
    The sin of lack of knowledge - it makes people physically die.

Our LACK OF KNOWLEDGE, allows humans to be the GORMLESS slave under the influences of satan [the murdering destroyer]
    The human blindness and the darkness are too great for a human to withstand.

Question: "How are people destroyed from a lack of knowledge (Hosea 4:6)?"
    Why was that lack of knowledge so dangerous?

Because, the life of the carnal flesh, [ aka - the law of Moses ] is useless to perfect anyone OR HEAL THEM from ignorance

solution
    What is needed to be returned to divine beings was A NEW LIFE CALLED LIFE IN THE SPIRIT - aka - THE LAW OF LIFE FOREVER MORE.
    OR
    THE RETURN back to the human being's former status of A power filled SPIRITUAL LIFE AS A LIGHT BEING serving WITHIN THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN.
    THE evil kingdom of satan 3d dimension of darkness and death needed to be destroyed.
    it was
    HURRAH
    HOW was satan's world destroyed - via a new agreement, new understand and a way of escape down the PATHWAYS OF THE TRUTH.
    THAT SETS MEN FREE
    * fear mongering
    * Hellfire
    * Murder Inc.

the fruit
    btw

BEFORE I OPEN THE ''GOSPEL OF Nicodemus'' telling what happen after Jesus death

I would like to open the LAW OF MOSES in brutal details.
    the law of Moses,. was a law offered to the carnal mind of man, by YHWH via ANGELS to the murderer Moses.
    [ if this is the truth and not a made up fictional story with massive contradictions]

the law of Moses was also termed the ''tree of good and evil'' - the 2 choices.
    duality
    [ you can never win with 2 choices]

note MESSIAH ONLY DID ''His father's will'' - one choice.
    one choice - the winner's circle

Also Note
    THE PRIME CREATOR - our father Jesus called ABBA, never gives 2 choices as JESUS never had 2 choices [ for good or for evil] ONLY 1 CHOICE

THE 2 CHOICE god YHWH is satan, posing as THE FATHER CREATOR, but the fruits of the law and ministry to others will deny such a claim
    remember Jesus 1st teaching is our fruit inspection lessons

Satan ruled over the law of Moses,
    How do we know?
    By Jesus reference to the jewish law keeper as THE DEAD WHO BURY THE DEAD
    THOSE 5 WORDS alone tell OF THE SATANIC god, who rules the helpless Hebrews with his useless imperfect law of ''works of the flesh'' no man can keep.
    satan is a flesh worker.

Despite the howling screams and abusive rhetoric of LA posters- aka- those who remain'' the dead'' aka- [we keep parts of the law only folks ]
    sabbath keeping law keepers still die
    how?
    - they too remain THE DEAD, BY EVEN QUOTING their corrupted bible verses from sheer ignorance and listening too their corrupted defiled teachers, who are also, ''the dead who bury the dead.''
    Dead is dead is dead.
    satan brings forth ALL death- AS fruit bearing products of murder, decay and DESTRUCTIONS.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nicodemus at the time of Jesus here on earth was termed '' the RULER OF THE JEWS - numero uno man - the BIG SHEEBANG of the law of Moses
    he came to Jesus at night to seek to understand why Jesus ministered out so differently from his own law ministry.
    Jesus told Nicodemus, what was what that changed the ruler of the jewish religion into a born again man of the kingdom of Heaven amen
    SO after the death of Jesus NICODEMUS wrote his gospel, intimately describing what had happened to Jesus walking in the Power of the resurrection and what happened
    [ behind the scenes]
    https://archive.org/stream/pdfy-5lij...demus_djvu.txt

it is quiet long and very interesting so a saint no longer lacks knowledge of ''what went on''.
    here is the section dealing with satan speaking with death and hell [hades]

the saga opens and it begins in chapter 13
    the rejoicing of those sad people who remained dead, under the law of Moses and who died
    The prophets declared '' they had sat in darkness always under the shadow of death,''
    Adam as the father of all mankind, with all the patriarchs and prophets, rejoiced and said, That light is the author of everlasting light, who hath promised to translate us to everlasting light.
    [what is light - but the true knowledge]

chapter 15
    CHAPTER XV.

1 Quarrel between Satan and the prince
    of hell, concerning the expected arrival of
    Christ in hell.

WHILE all the saints were rejoicing,
    behold Satan, the prince and captain
    of death, said to the prince of hell,

chapter 16
    CHAPTER XVI.

1 Christ's arrival at hell-gates; the confu-
    sion thereupon. 19 He descends into hell.
    AND while Satan and the Prince of
    hell were discoursing thus to each
    other, on a sudden there was a voice
    as of thunder, and the rushing of
    winds, saying, Lift up your gates, O
    ye princes; and be ye lift up, O ever-
    lasting gates, and the King of Glory
    shall come in.

in chapter 17 is a verse that says of Jesus
    Who art thou, who has no sign of corruption, but that bright appearance which is a full proof of thy greatness, of which yet thou seemest to take no notice?

I looked at this verse and I saw the revelation
    JESUS BORE NO SIGN OF CORRUPTION
    - when Jesus draws a person to HIMSELF and begins HIS WORKMANSHIP upon them as a baptised, born again person conceived out from an incorruptible seed as a new creature - there will be now, NO SIGN OF CORRUPTION upon those saints IN the Ekklesia / the Kingdom of heaven
    the process that bringest them back into their former liberty?

amen
    note also
    when the devils SEES the incorruptible, they are seized with horror,
    did ye know that - I guess not

chapter 18 is very informative.

Why is Jesus NOT guilty of any crime? even when breaking their sabbaths a few times [a crime deserving death]
    JESUS WAS NOT GUILTY of the sin [sinless] of lack of knowledge that makes people captives and to sit in darkness [ they perish from this act]
    JESUS ONLY ever did 1 will, and that was of His father...THEREFORE... MESSIAH ALWAYS ATE from the TREE OF LIFE and became THE TREE OF LIFE

now
    do you see how useless the carnal law of Moses called 2 choices [ the tree of good and evil] really is?
    the dead who bury their dead live inside the weak imperfect laws that only offered death to its believers.

warning
    never partake the rhetoric of false professors
    those who will place you back under the deceiver and his darkness - aka - the dead who bury their dead.
    * fear mongering
    * Hellfire
    * Murder Inc.

the fruit
    btw

so who is THE NEW MAN - THE NEW SEED OF INCORRUPTION?

THE OVERCOMER.
    * Very few people preach or tell of this new man - the new creation overcomer as they themselves have failed to overcome all things as Messiah overcame.
    To come out from the darkness of ''lack of knowledge'' you actually need a NEW TEACHER, to teach you HOW TO ESCAPE FROM THE CAPTIVITY OF CORRUPTION/VANITY THAT YOU WERE UNWILLINGLY LOWER INTO.

Jesus has to RELEARN YOU TO CHOSE 1 CHOICE - the father's will.
    not the 2 choices from the law of Moses - now defunct in 70ad - the useless law was eradicated.
    [the law of Moses became defunct as did Herbert Armstrong ministry as soon as he died the elders changed it.]

this new creature WALKS by faith = the same divine faith the Saviour walked in,. and now called '' the just''

I am an overcomer in christ - the verb of power.
    As Jesus is my teacher
    He teaches His people HOW HE OVERCAME THE DARKNESS OF LACK OF KNOWLEDGE AND THE RULE OF SATAN in vanity
    JESUS defeated the foe and so THE PATH TO SET THE CAPTIVE FREE is a path on how to escape vanity
    overcoming vanity

ofcourse this walk of faith is not for the faint hearted- as its a walk of faith and not by sight.
    satan rules over the 3d ''sight realm''
    Messiah rules over the ''faith realm'' as FAITH CREATED THE WORLDS..... NOT SIGHT.

I HOPE YE CAN UNDERSTAND THIS.
    WHEN i observe the churchdom pews having their 2 feet in the 2 realms i know, satan remains their lord and they have not the faith walk to escape.

To walk by faith and not by sight is because THE SAVIOUR IS DIRECTING YOU AS HIS WORKMANSHIP - not some puffed up hireling, building his faith empire where the pews die from lack of knowledge because the evil hireling told them not go the doctors etc
    that is not how it works
    Messiah's faith COMES FROM HEARING HIM = not the hireling~
    He takes time to teach you the faith walk so you know you know..... if He has never given you this impartation, you continue to live in vanity and enjoy the values....
    MATRIX LIVING - few leave it,. as they are not ready to be unplugged

to overcome all things is a TRAINING PROGRAMME, on who shall rule and reign in christ and NO PART OF SATAN'S RULERSHIP is accepted to rule with Messiah in His kingdom
    NO PART OF VANITY rules as a ''co heir'' with Messiah
    - so when you remain dependent upon the Matrix values
    - satan remains your lord and your'e still captives to his deception and wiles.

you are not yet ready to be UNPLUGGED from the system [ the carnal 3rd dimension.]
    * fear mongering
    * Hellfire
    * Murder Inc.

the fruit
    btw

Quote Originally Posted by Spying View Post
    Hi EliYah,

In that post I translated and explored Hebrews 9:26 with you. It is only with a whole lot of effort that I am able to work through translating the original Greek. I am fifty years away from my college experience with Greek language courses. I no longer have the expertise which I possessed back then. Right now, I have all the resource materials, but it takes me time to look up every word and then make sense of it all.

You may not have seen this post which translates and explores 1 Peter 2:24 for Lucy:

http://www.lo-ammi.org/forum/showthr...uot/page28#417

I am committed to translating any verse for you which you think indicates that Messiah Yahushua sacrificed, that is, killed HIMSELF as your sacrifice. I mean, EliYah, really think about it! While you do not directly say that Messiah killed HIMSELF, you are more than willing to throw a number of scriptures my way which you imagine in your heart should show me that Messiah Yahushua did HIMSELF offer a sacrifice that somehow mysteriously caused HIS physical death.

I will continue, Messiah willing, to push back on your ideology which teaches that Messiah Yahushua died in our stead. You actually on this issue do not have a leg to stand on.

Hoping that you begin to pay better attention, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr

P.S. Here are some of the scriptures that I looked at this Sabbath Morning:
    • Hebrews 7:27
    • Hebrews 7:26
    • Hebrews 9:12
    • Hebrews 9:14
    • Hebrews 9:28
    • Hebrews 10:12
    Do you have more scriptures that you would like for me to consider and translate for you?
    Spying,

And WHEN ye can prove 1 Thessalonian 5:21 in the scriptures itself that SATURDAY is the Sabbath otherwise ye are only blowing wind like the Baal prophets of old too.

Yes I do recall that post, and I don't fault ye for your memory or expertise, however, unlike you my college scriptural Greek is still in my memory, and it cannot be removed unless I choose to remove it, or unless I have a stroke which I have not had as of yet thanks to Yah.

You can't seem to make a post without contradicting or opposing yourself as ye did above again, and I've NEVER written nor said that Messiah killed Himself, YOU are re-interpreting not only my words, but you and Ken are also re-interpreting Paul's words BELOW to mean that Messiah killed Himself and you are THINKING this is what I mean, but it is NOT.

Who G3739 needeth G2192 G318 not G3756 daily, G2596 G2250 as G5618 those high priests, G749 to offer up G399 sacrifice, G2378 first G4386 for G5228 his own G2398 sins, G266 and then G1899 for the people's: G2992 for G1063 this G5124 he did G4160 once, G2178 when he offered up G399 himself. G1438 Hebrews 7:27
    for G1063 this G5124 he did G4160 once, G2178 when he offered up G399 himself. G1438

(For those priests were made without an oath; but this with an oath by him that said unto him, The Lord sware and will not repent, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec

By so much was Jesus made a surety of a better testament.

But this man/Jesus Messiah, because he continueth ever, hath an unchangeable priesthood. Wherefore he/Jesus is able also to save them to the uttermost that come unto God by him, seeing he ever liveth to make intercession for them.

For such an high priest became us, who is holy/Jesus, harmless, undefiled, separate from sinners, and made higher than the heavens;

Who/Jesus Messiah needeth not daily, as those high priests, to offer up sacrifice, first for his own sins, and then for the people's: for this he/Jesus did once, when he offered up/G399 himself/G1438/Strong's G1438 - heautou ἑαυτοῦ. Hebrews 7:21-27.

And guess where else this Greek word Strong's G1438/Himself - heautou ἑαυτοῦ is used also by Paul below?

Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God/Elohim and our Saviour Jesus/Yah'Shua Christ/Messiah;

Who/Jesus Christ G3739 gave G1325 himself G1438/ heautou ἑαυτοῦ for G5228 us, G2257 that G2443 he might redeem G3084 us G2248 from G575 all G3956 iniquity, G458 and G2532 purify G2511 unto himself G1438 a peculiar G4041 people, G2992 zealous G2207 of good G2570 works. G2041 Titus 2:13-14.

Who/Jesus Christ G3739 gave G1325 himself G1438/ heautou ἑαυτοῦ for G5228 us

For there is one God/YAHUWAH Elohim, and one mediator between God/YAHUWAH Elohim and men, the man Christ/Messiah Jesus/Yah'Shua;

Who/Jesus/Yah'Shua gave himself/G1438/ heautou ἑαυτοῦ a ransom for all, to be testified in due time. 1 Timothy 2:5-6.

And don't try to kid me that this Greek word G1438/ heautou ἑαυτοῦ used by Paul in Hebrews 7:27 does not mean the English word "HIMSELF" because it does, and Paul is referring to Yah Messiah.

G1438/ heautou ἑαυτοῦ 1. himself, herself, itself, themselves

http://www.blbclassic.org/lang/lexic...&t=KJV&page=11

To be resumed in the next post.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

And Spying,

And where have I ever asked you to translate a verse for me, and WHY would I even do that, when I know the scriptural Greek words myself, I don't need you to translate a verse for me either, and I never asked you to either, so stop presuming.

And again yes I remember your post, and let's see if YOU can remember mine too and asking you this question below umpteen times that ye still have not answered for me.

I wrote quote:
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    Ok Spying,

I will accept your translation FOR THE MOMENT.

For then must he/Messiah often have suffered since the foundation of the world: but now once in the end of the world hath he appeared to put away sin by the sacrifice of .

So tell us Spying, how did you yourself put away your own sins without Messiah doing it for you??

Now, take the time to look here, EliYah. G848 is not G1438:
    And I never said they were either, this is you thinking that I said or mean they do, but Paul in the book of Hebrews uses these words interchangeably, and he is speaking of Messiah and our sin in verse 28.

G848 means HIS SELF and G1438 means HIM SELF and these are their primary meanings, and it depends on the use and meaning in the verse

Who G3739 his own self G846 bare G399 our G2257 sins G266 in G1722 his own G846 body G4983 on G1909 the tree, G3586 that G2443 we, G2198 G0 being dead G581 to sins, G266 should live G2198 unto righteousness: G1343 by G3739 whose G846 stripes G3468 ye were healed. G2390 1 Peter 2:24.

Who G3739 his own self G846 bare G399 our G2257 sins G266 in G1722 his own G846 body G4983 on G1909 the tree,

his own self G846

So tell us Spying, should we translate this verse as: Who it bare/offered up our sins in its body on the tree?

Now, speaking of Hebrews 9:26, why did you ignore Hebrews 9:28??

So Christ/Messiah was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

So Christ/Messiah was once offered to bear the sins of many;

So you tell us Spying, exactly how did you offer up or put away your own sins without Messiah His own self doing it for you in His own body on the tree??
    http://www.lo-ammi.org/forum/showthr...-Of-Yah/page12

And here:
    Spying,

Please tell us, how did you sacrifice your own sins, without Messiah the High Priest doing it for you??
    http://www.lo-ammi.org/forum/showthr...-Of-Yah/page12

And I kept on asking you these questions, and that's one of the reasons that you banned me the first time, because I would NOT let you off the hook in answering these questions, so you banned me in vain hoping these questions would be forgotten and buried.

Do ye care to answer these questions now?

More truth is coming Yah willing.

Spying, you STILL NEVER answered this question for me.

Now, I asked Ken this question and never got an answer, so I will ask you again.

Who really delivered up Yah Messiah to be sacrificed for us according to the scriptures?

I thought that you knew the Greek texts, I don't really expect Ken to answer this though, but you I do old buddy.

And Ken while we are talking, please tell us, who is Paul talking about in Hebrews 9:24-28, or is it like all other of my questions, they get ignored?
    Quote Originally Posted by ImAHebrew View Post
    Shalom Eliyahu, Paul is speaking about Messiah Yeshua, the One whom you have claimed to have caused His death, and pierced Him WITH or THROUGH your OWN sins. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.
    Now Ken did acknowledged that Paul was indeed speaking of Yah Messiah in these verses, and he was too.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    Ken,

Is this not what Paul wrote: For then G1893 must G1163 he G846/Messiah often G4178 have suffered G3958 since G575 the foundation G2602 of the world: G2889 but G1161 now G3568 once G530 in G1909 the end G4930 of the world G165 hath he/Messiah appeared G5319 to G1519 put away G115 sin G266 by G1223 the sacrifice G2378 of his self. G846Hebrews 9:26,

to G1519 put away G115 sin G266 by G1223/through the sacrifice G2378 of himself/his self G846

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...mself%2E&t=KJV

Was the apostle Paul confused too?
    But he wasn't so quick to acknowledge that Paul was also speaking of Yah Messiah in this Hebrews 9:26 verse, and both him and Spying re-interpret Paul's words above to mean that Messiah killed Himself when this is NOT what Paul wrote.