Page 26 of 79 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 ... LastLast

Thread: Why does Satan want to turn "gullible" people into "anti-vaxxers?"

Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    Yea Lucy, your a real believer in the scriptures aren't ye, and about all you have to live by is your lies and vanity.

Like you telling all of us in 2 different threads that you never sent Spying anything, and Spying let the cat out of the bag on ye.

And what were those GIFTS that ye sent to Spying over the years as he said?
    Hmm,

Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them. Matthew 7:20.

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...now+them&t=KJV

Wherefore by Lucy's lying fruits we do know her.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

the hidden manna, the new heavens and the new earth....

Jesus sprinkling the mercy seat in the spirit realm with His own blood in order to “purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God”
    (Heb 9:14)
    speaks of
    the cleansing process that is taking place in HIS PEOPLE as He delivers from everything that is unlike Him and from all aspects of the works of the law.

Our heavens [minds] need to be cleansed in order to hear what IMMANUEL is saying in this day 2019 ad

In fact, Peter speaks of the elements burning with fervent heat and the heaven and the earth being destroyed to give way to the new heaven [mind] and the new earth [body] because our old heavens, [minds] or the realm from which we draw our spiritual understanding, is outdated.

BTW those '''religious spirits''' in people need the fire of God to purge them from old concepts and the traditions of men.

Many of those who have come out of the system of religion err in thinking that they are free from religious bondage.
    The spirit of religion is tenacious, subtle and is referred to as the “more wicked” spirit for a very good reason.
    (Luke 11:26). .

If the O.T. had been marketed as a horror story as a Stephen King novel the church pews might think differently about it.
    * fear mongering
    * Hellfire
    * Murder Inc.
    we all know a vulture never begets a dove
    YET some believers go to such great lengths to try to defend these genocides and moral atrocities.

the fruit
    the NATURE of the Ministry of the Holy Spirit is only of love joy and peace
    btw
    Oh~was Jesus a racist when He talks of the ''wheat race & the tare race'?

Thumbs up Gifts From Lucy!

Hi EliYah,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

This post to you is for informational purposes only. I will not engage with you on this issue.

Here is a list of the gifts that Lucy has given to me over the years:
    • She has sent me a number of brochures which advertise the sights and resorts found on the Gold Coast of Australia.
    • She has sent to me a picture of the Wailing Wall purchased by one of her friends who visited Jerusalem.
    • She has sent to me a beautiful book bag that could be used to enclose a bible.
    • She has sent to me a baseball cap which advertises Quicksilver which I still have but have never worn.
    • None of these gifts were sent to bribe me.
    • Lucy in my estimation is a nice person so be careful how you do relate to her.
    I do give her credit because she believes in LIFE NOW even though her concept of LIFE NOW is different from my own.

It is my humble opinion that you should be very careful in your accusations against Lucy. Believe it or not, she knows more about LIFE NOW than do you yourself.

Taking this for what it is worth, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr

P.S. EliYah, please quit wasting my forum space by your continual bickering with her, and Lucy, you need to remain quiet and ask your husband to speak for you where you deem it necessary!
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

The spirit of religion is tenacious, subtle and is referred to as the “more wicked”

more wicked.
    what a tragic thing to be even ''''' more wicked.'''''''
    why is that so?

because this spirit, makes a person THINK they have received salvation,
    but that is not so = all they have received is a delusion but NOTICE- THE FRUIT OF THEIR LIVES REMAINS WICKED, FRACTURED and defiled, and the same type of dark controlled captive living as ''their heathen lost'' counterparts,

as an example
    look at Elijah's religious spirit's responses to the posts on the truth
    It is one of a satanic madman yet this very religious man thinks he is saved - well his mental madness proves that is far from the truth.
    his religious defilements pours out through each post, WHEN TRUE LIFE IS REVEALED infront of him.

the GLORIOUS WORK OF THE CROSS AND TRUE LIFE SALVATION = Death conquered by Jesus

But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that He by the grace of God should taste death for every man.
    Heb 2:9

Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood,
    He also Himself likewise took part of the same;
    that through death He might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil; and deliver them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage.
    Heb 2:14-15

IF DEATH has been destroyed and the captive set free - and light has come into this world.....ask this..... why do people still die?
    answer
    they have never received THE NEW BIRTH,
    NEVER RECEIVED THE INVITATION TO ENTER INTO HIS KINGDOM HERE.
    THE SAD FACT IS IMMANUEL HAS NEVER DRAWN THEM INTO HIMSELF.

10644467_608630459246376_5452230705811979914_n.jpg

HOW CAN WE TELL THIS IS SO?
    BY THEIR FULL RELIANCE ON THE MATRIX, AKA '' THE CAPTIVES DEATH SENTENCE.''
    If the O.T. had been marketed as a horror story as a Stephen King novel the church pews might think differently about it.
    * fear mongering
    * Hellfire
    * Murder Inc.
    YET some believers go to such great lengths to try to defend these genocides and moral atrocities.

the fruit
    btw

i notice flowers are not on the list dear Pal

QUOTE=Spying;39372]Hi EliYah,

This post to you is for informational purposes only. I will not engage with you on this issue.

• She has sent me a number of brochures which advertise the sights and resorts found on the Gold Coast of Australia.
    • She has sent to me a picture of the Wailing Wall purchased by one of her friends who visited Jerusalem.
    • She has sent to me a beautiful book bag that could be used to enclose a bible.
    • She has sent to me a baseball cap which advertises Quicksilver which I still have but have never worn.
    • Lucy in my estimation is a nice person so be careful how you do relate to her.
    I do give her credit because she believes in LIFE NOW even though her concept of LIFE NOW is different from my own.

It is my humble opinion that you should be very careful in your accusations against Lucy. Believe it or not, she knows more about LIFE NOW than do you yourself.

Sincerely, Latuwr

P.S. EliYah, please quit wasting my forum space by your continual bickering with her, and Lucy, you need to remain quiet and ask your husband to speak for you where you deem it necessary![/QUOTE]

NB
    remember the main accusation from Elijah was ''he asked if i sent u flowers and i said '''NO'''
    it is interesting to look back and remember 20 yrs back.

SPYING
    and yes we do differ on ATTAINING TO LIFE NOW - AND TO REMAIN ALIVE, UNDER THE POWER OF HIS RESURRECTION force. amen
    The power is the NEW FREQUENCY introduced by Immanuel, aka this new force of energy, lived within, removes us from V.A.N.I.T.Y.
    the FORCE OF LIGHT LIFE AND LOVE.
    The divine energy that will allow us all the escape the electromagnet trap of vanity = the prison farm of trapped humans used as a food store house that will give energy to satan and his kingdom of sin and darkness.
    satan and his demons feed off your fears, unbelief, sins, and assorted religious beliefs and exist because of human ignorance.

i did a study on ENOCH who walked with God and was not - note well - this man lived prior to the law of moses yet escaped death to be termed WAS NOT.
    THIS TERM ''WAS NOT'' MEANS Enoch had learnt to walk outside the conditions and indoctrination of 'matrix vanity'.

What is interesting too is other friends of Enoch, learnt from him and were also delivered from death.
    the secret ENOCH SHARED WAS '' his walk of faith''

if we search,
    we find many''''myths''' on ''immortal saints''' in this world so we can wonder where they live and why don't they reveal themselves to this world.
    i found out some live in the mountains of the Himalayas and others around the mountains of eastern Turkey and Armenia - [ the craddle of civilization]
    also i found out that some did live around Glastonberry UK
    i must say this was massively interesting study and outside the box of church belief.

FAITH
    can be a terrible word and one to be avoided at all cost because TRUE CHRIST FAITH takes away all of VANITY'S props as we surrender up our lives and leap across the great divide into the Kingdom of God/heaven.
    THE GREAT DIVIDE, sigh, an awesome and terrible experience for the carnal mind, to let go of every type of self help, self delusion and self improvement - the carnal mind goes into a whirlwind of denial.
    and this is why ''works'' is so popular in church circles because TRUE FAITH IN JESUS, cannot bear divine fruits because of UNBELIEF.
    JESUS will never work, in unbelief.

OH it is a sad day, to see such satanic bondages on humans so warped and trapped in defeat because of the lack of faith
    even the 12 disciples asked to receive faith, the same quality as Messiah had

BTW
    As for ''bickering'' with Elijah - it is not really termed bickering but, it is all out war.
    ''''war'''' against death and the darkness of religion he walks in and regurgitates IT OUT from a corrupted unholy bible,
    he is unable to rightly divide the dung from the diamonds.

also
    I feel it was a sad day, he was allowed to express satanic opinions on this forum formed from a very corrupted bible.
    you cannot mix light and darkness, life and death, wheat and tares, believers and unbelievers together - it never works

The central place and power of faith
    Take heed, brethren, lest there be in any of you an evil heart of unbelief, in departing from the living God.
    Heb 3:12

And to whom sware he that they should not enter into his rest, but to them that believed not? So we see that they could not enter in because of unbelief. Heb 3:18-19

For unto us was the gospel preached, as well as unto them: but the word preached did not profit them, not being mixed with faith in them that heard it. Heb 4:2

That ye be not slothful, but followers of them who through faith and patience inherit the promises. Heb 6:12

Now the just shall live by faith: but if any man draw back, my soul shall have no pleasure in him. Heb 10:38

Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. For by it the elders obtained a good report. Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear. Heb 11:1-3
    jesus-earth-679x457.jpg[
    The Messiah can give you His gift of His faith as He DRAWS YOU INTO HIS KINGDOM OF LIFE.

NO AMOUNT of bible reading, bible study or religious works will give you HIS FAITH.... YOU MUST HEAR 1ST HAND yourself FROM HIM. [ LIKE the disciples did]
    Last edited by LucySmith; 08-04-2019 at 11:48 PM.
    * fear mongering
    * Hellfire
    * Murder Inc.

the fruit
    btw

Quote Originally Posted by Spying View Post
    Hi EliYah,

Sincerely, Latuwr

P.S. EliYah, please quit wasting my forum space by your continual bickering with her, and Lucy, you need to remain quiet and ask your husband to speak for you where you deem it necessary!
    Spying, you've already gave your pet the signal that it's ok for her to spew her poison, and what are ye a man or a mouse like this statement of hers.

BTW
    As for ''bickering'' with Elijah - it is not really termed bickering but, it is all out war.
    ''''war'''' against death and the darkness of religion he walks in and regurgitates IT OUT from a corrupted unholy bible,
    he is unable to rightly divide the dung from the diamonds.
    And it is my humble opinion, instead of you complaining you should issue the slandering warning to your lying gift giving pet, and your CON-CEPT of life now is your own minds imaginations, a deep thing as you called it, and nothing more.

And as for the first death, it won't end until this event recorded by the apostle John, and people will still die, and too bad ye pet don't really believe Yah Messiah's apostle John, and instead spews her own leavening.

And death and [the] grave were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. Revelation 20:14.

See and read here at the bottom: http://www.blbclassic.org/Bible.cfm?b=Rev&c=20&t=KJV#14

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

Immanuel gives out HIS PERSONAL INVITATION [ JOHN 11 V 24 25 26]

Martha said
    "if you have been here my brother would not have died."
    Jesus said,
    "Well your brother will rise again!"
    She said "I believe that he will rise again in the last day."

Jesus said, ''I am that resurrection, and that life!"

JESUS was saying: in that last day, who is going to resurrect anybody?
    It's Jesus that is going to resurrect anybody that will resurrect.
    Whenever is that last day, it's Jesus that will do it!
    That's what He was saying in that statement.

He was implying:
    "You are waiting for the last day?
    I am here, I am the One who will do it in that last day!
    I can do it right now."

That is exactly what He came to do for Lazarus.
    He SAID "I am that resurrection which everybody is waiting for, and I am that life."
    After people are resurrected in the last day, they are never to die anymore.

Jesus was saying "I am that life".
    Who will keep them alive that they will never die?
    Jesus!
    Who will bring them out of the grave?
    Jesus!

"He that believeth in me, though he were dead yet shall he live."

Christ was giving us some more secret here!
    "And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believeth thou this?"

Now the Lord put a question mark behind that! Believeth thou this?

Christ has uttered forth something which nobody has ever said before.
    Nobody has ever spoken something so fantastic before.
    Everyone always point to God.
    Something this great, who can do it? God!
    Something impossible, who can do it? God!

Now here was a man whom people said was the Messiah, and some people didn't believe it.
    He said He is the resurrection, the life.

He said He can do everything which you have attributed that only God can do.
    He was saying he is God!
    That was why the unbelieving Jews wanted to stone him.
    Because if He is not God, it was blasphemy!

Now Jesus knew that Martha and the rest of the disciples believed in the resurrection.
    But He was adding some new revelation to them:
    WHAT?
    He is that resurrection!
    He is that life!
    Do you believe it?
    If He is He can do it right now!
    If He is that life He can keep you alive that you never see death!
    Do you believe it?

The disciples know and believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Messiah.

Jesus was saying,
    He has the power to keep you alive so that you shall not see death.
    Do you believe that?
    You have got to believe that aspect of His claim.

. Jesus called Lazarus back to life. He simply called him: "Lazarus, come forth! " (v.43).
    That is POWER!

"THE JUST SHALL LIVE BY FAITH!"
    Let your faith rest on the fact that He has said He has the power that will raise the dead and will also keep the living ALIVE never to die.
    * fear mongering
    * Hellfire
    * Murder Inc.

the fruit
    btw

WHO ? IS ELIJAH AND WHO does he represent?

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    Martha said
    "if you have been here my brother would not have died."
    Jesus said,
    "Well your brother will rise again!"
    She said "I believe that he will rise again in the last day."

Jesus said, ''I am that resurrection, and that life!"

JESUS was saying: in that last day, who is going to resurrect anybody?
    It's Jesus that is going to resurrect anybody that will resurrect.
    Whenever is that last day, it's Jesus that will do it!
    That's what He was saying in that statement.

He was implying:
    "You are waiting for the last day?
    I am here, I am the One who will do it in that last day!
    I can do it right now."

That is exactly what He came to do for Lazarus.
    He SAID "I am that resurrection which everybody is waiting for, and I am that life."
    After people are resurrected in the last day, they are never to die anymore.

Jesus was saying "I am that life".
    Who will keep them alive that they will never die?
    Jesus!
    Who will bring them out of the grave?
    Jesus!

"He that believeth in me, though he were dead yet shall he live."

Christ was giving us some more secret here!
    "And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believeth thou this?"

Now the Lord put a question mark behind that! Believeth thou this?

Christ has uttered forth something which nobody has ever said before.
    Nobody has ever spoken something so fantastic before.
    Everyone always point to God.
    Something this great, who can do it? God!
    Something impossible, who can do it? God!

Now here was a man whom people said was the Messiah, and some people didn't believe it.
    He said He is the resurrection, the life.

He said He can do everything which you have attributed that only God can do.
    He was saying he is God!
    That was why the unbelieving Jews wanted to stone him.
    Because if He is not God, it was blasphemy!

Now Jesus knew that Martha and the rest of the disciples believed in the resurrection.
    But He was adding some new revelation to them:
    WHAT?
    He is that resurrection!
    He is that life!
    Do you believe it?
    If He is He can do it right now!
    If He is that life He can keep you alive that you never see death!
    Do you believe it?

The disciples know and believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Messiah.

Jesus was saying,
    He has the power to keep you alive so that you shall not see death.
    Do you believe that?
    You have got to believe that aspect of His claim.

. Jesus called Lazarus back to life. He simply called him: "Lazarus, come forth! " (v.43).
    That is POWER!

"THE JUST SHALL LIVE BY FAITH!"
    Let your faith rest on the fact that He has said He has the power that will raise the dead and will also keep the living ALIVE never to die.
    Elijah represents the unbelieving church - skilled in their religion of U N B E L I E F
    = THIS is the reason why, the POWER [Christ the verb] fails to work in church lives and bible ''believers''.

These billions of churched souls can be truly termed ANTI CHRIST - meaning ANTI POWER, ANTI DIVINE LIFE, ANTI ANOINTING
    or
    THE DEAD
    IMMANUEL called them as they bury their dead, just as the heathen lost do - no difference.

their sin kills them, the sins of ''lack of knowledge''

THE ANOINTED WORD OF true life JESUS told His saints, cannot penetrate their perverse mindset.
    what is the real problem then = simply ''THEY DIDNT LOVE THE DIVINE TRUTH''

YOU CAN see, on this forum how Elijah cannot even understand the simple words of Messiah,
    His POSTS turn into abusive madness, when the TRUTH IS POSTED.

that fruit is anti Christ,
    ofcourse Elijah is not alone here, as the perverse indoctrination of the church anti power mindset, make him, even more wicked because of the curse of NECROPHILIA - aka WORSHIPS DEATH- Elijah's problem plus billion like him who remain trapped in satanic religious ignorance have become ''worshippers of death''
    * fear mongering
    * Hellfire
    * Murder Inc.

the fruit
    btw

BUT - THIS GETS EVEN WORSE than worse.....sigh

sigh = ignorance is not BLISS but death 'called ''to perish''.

the sin is NECROPHILIA - aka WORSHIP of DEATH-
    satan is the master of death in the O.T. therefore those who worship death in all truth remain satan worshippers. [ the anti christs= anti the power of life]

wow wow wow

how do we know this
    Jesus came TO ABOLISH THE WORKS [DEATH] OF THE devil.
    but the churched unbelievers still retain '' death as a friend'' and this curse of NECROPHILIA to rule them.

wow wow wow.

question
    IF JESUS ABOLISHED THE WORKS OF THE devil, at the cross
    and the church still believes in death as their friend
    what fruit is shown? but one of satan worshippers who believe death is their friend AND THEY HAVE RECEIVED A NEW FORM OF LIFE aka SALVATION
    that is their delusion
    you must ask, what manner of people are these churched pews?
    the only answer is devil worshippers.

REV 3 v 20 = needs to be fully comprehended.
    Behold, I stand at the door and knock.
    If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in and dine with him, and he with Me.
    NECROPHILIA inside this word is hidden 2 words '' A RELIC''

WHAT IS A RELIC?
    AN OBJECT OR SYSTEM FROM THE PAST

next topic to consider is ..................................DOES JOHN THE BELOVED APOSTLE REMAIN?
    http://www.lo-ammi.org/forum/showthr...ht=john+remain

to begin
    Lucy and I are believers in LIFE NOW!
    This is the true faith!
    All other faiths are part of the deception.
    ============================================================

these words are why Spying and I REMAIN and no one or nothing can divide the life bonds.
    ''''life now our bond''''.
    we are blessed above and even beyond all divine blessings for such a divine revelation.
    .... and yes...
    we do fight but we fight for true life and the correct way into it.
    * i say by having the overcoming faith of Messiah, and to live outside the values of the Matrix/vanity
    * Spying, says by keeping some parts [the works] of the Law of Moses.

we will work through this and be perfected in due time. amen
    * fear mongering
    * Hellfire
    * Murder Inc.

the fruit
    btw

let me add worse to worser and then WORSEST....WOE

Elijah is a perfect anti Christ man aka- as a victim of NECROPHILIA = those who make an agreement with death
    They agree with death - by being under the sway of an anti Christ demonic spirit.
    so
    Jesus said ''FOLLOW Me'' AND LET THE DEAD BURY THE DEAD''
    OFCOURSE many will spin a different theme as AN explanation and play ring a rosy with the verse.
    however LETS GET REAL

''FOLLOW ME''
    ''LET THE DEAD BURY THE DEAD''

question
    DOES THE christian CHURCH ''BURY THEIR DEAD'' - yes - therefore THEY ARE NOT FOLLOWING THE SAVIOUR [ who is the resurrection and the life] John 11 v 24 25 26

when Jesus spoke to this man, the man was under the laws of Moses - Jesus termed as THE DEAD.
    SO to be released from being termed ''the dead'' = this person had to '''FOLLOW MESSIAH''' - who will take him out from'' the dead zone'' and into LIFE FOREVERMORE HERE

PRIOR to the advent of messiah, all died in the wilderness - all died under the system/construct/matrix called VANITY.
    WHY?
    lack of knowledge makes all people perish.

The lack of knowledge makes people ignorant and ignorance births out an UNSOUND MIND
    WHAT is needed is a S O U N D mind and this is obtained by the divine directive ''FOLLOW ME''

IF you look carefully as a spiritual detective you will see '''S O U N D''' is a NOISE , A VOICE and a wave of power energy aka- the VOICE OF THE SAVIOUR.
    IT IS A POWER FREQUENCY and so
    THIS VOICE RAISES THE DEAD.

SO now we have this enlightenment - ''those to keep MY SAYINGS [ THE DIVINE ADVICE THAT RAISES THE DEAD TO LIFE] YE WILL NEVER PHYSICALLY DIE''
    John 8 v 51

Why not?
    Because THE SOUND OF THE VOICE AND THE SAYINGS KEPT, BRINGS FORTH DIVINE LIFE - Just the same type of life as Messiah walked in as ''HE ALWAYS HEARD THE FATHER and then did His will.''
    AKA - GOD OF THE LIVING.

TODAY IF YOU HEAR MY VOICE.
    When is this ''today''?
    - now in 2019ad and for each generation a TODAY is the era they dwell within AND THE means of escaping those problems for that era.
    SO THE MANNA OF OUR ''TODAY'' IS ALWAYS FRESH.

AS AN EXAMPLE going back to the beginning of this thread on '''anti vaxxers'''

DOES Jesus want you ''''vaxxed''''''?
    well IF YOU ARE HEARING HIM AND THE SOUND OF HIS VOICE ADVISING YOU over this in 2019ad
    - NO.
    WHY
    because Big pharma is witchcraft.

Here is a revelation on witchcraft.
    http://www.theopenscroll.com/pharmakeia.htm

Once Messiah has informed His people on this curse, BY DOING His word, we then KEEP HIS SAYINGS.
    AMEN

WE live outside the realm of the dead and inside the sayings/advice of DIVINE KINGDOM LIFE as THE LIVING.

ofcourse if you are not hearing His voice,
    you will agree with the system of v a n i t y
    - the system for the dead who bury their dead.
    * fear mongering
    * Hellfire
    * Murder Inc.

the fruit
    btw

Lucy the lying anti-Christ.

Lucy,

It's you who are the anti-Christ, you substitute your own doctrines and ideas in place of Messiah's and His own Apostle's words of truth, and ye contradict and deny their own written words.

Yah Messiah Himself said of Lazarus: Our friend Lazarus sleepeth; but I go, that I may awake him out of sleep.

Then said his disciples, Lord, if he sleep, he shall do well. Howbeit Jesus spake of his death: but they thought that he had spoken of taking of rest in sleep.

Then said Jesus unto them plainly, Lazarus is dead. John 11:11-14.

The first death is viewed as SLEEP and so says Messiah on the matter, and ye contradict Him, and the apostle John, and ye substitute your own lying ideas instead.

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...p&page=2&t=KJV

And I advise those who read to believe Yah Messiah and thee Apostle John OVER your contradicting, substitute lying ideas.

To be well able to stand firm against the power of ignorance,.

Before Jesus raised Lazarus from the dead, Martha stated that she believed in the resurrection of the dead at the last day.

However, Jesus was about to demonstrate resurrection power in the present tense.

It seems that most people go by way of the grave, but that is not OUR FATHER'S best.
    Jesus taught resurrection life as well as life that death cannot destroy, everlasting life.

He says that whoever lives and believes in Me shall never die.
    DO YOU BELIEVE THIS??? John 8:51.

STAND FIRM IN THE STRENGTH OF HIS GLORIOUS RESURRECTION POWER,
    STAND WITH THE LIFE AND STRENGTH OF THE GLORY not with the ignorance of ''the churched demons,'' who delight to make HIS GIFT OF TRUE LIFE HERE VOID

There is a generation chosen to believe and to walk in everlasting life.
    The fruit of the Holy Spirit will be evidenced in this people.
    They are a people of covenant and are willing to judge themselves and lay aside their carnal, sinful nature.
    They desire, have hope, to receive the fullness of the Christ anointing.
    They seek the nature of the Father and the Son.
    They love God with all their heart and soul and mind and strength.
    Their motives are righteous and Christ centered, they take on the mind of Christ, and are Spirit led.
    They are yielded and obedient to His will.
    These are they who say "Your will be done, O LORD."
    * fear mongering
    * Hellfire
    * Murder Inc.

the fruit
    btw

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post

Before Jesus raised Lazarus from the dead, Martha stated that she believed in the resurrection of the dead at the last day.

However, Jesus was about to demonstrate resurrection power in the present tense.

It seems that most people go by way of the grave, but that is not OUR FATHER'S best.
    Jesus taught resurrection life as well as life that death cannot destroy, everlasting life.

He says that whoever lives and believes in Me shall never die.
    DO YOU BELIEVE THIS??? John 8:51.

STAND FIRM IN THE STRENGTH OF HIS GLORIOUS RESURRECTION POWER,
    STAND WITH THE LIFE AND STRENGTH OF THE GLORY not with the ignorance of ''the churched demons,'' who delight to make HIS GIFT OF TRUE LIFE HERE VOID
    And Lucy,

That is true for Yah Messiah's followers and OBEYERS, because they will NEVER suffer or be hurt by THE SECOND DEATH, and because the first death is ONLY SLEEP.

He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death. Rev.2:11.

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...nd+death&t=KJV

So let's ask Spying this question,

Since the first death is ONLY SLEEP, then which death does Yah Messiah and His gospel save you from, the first death or the SECOND DEATH according to the scriptures?

the real meaning of s a l v a t i o n

the term 'salvation' as it is used in the Bible has different meanings.

The Greek word 'soteria' denotes deliverance, salvation, and preservation.
    There are many references for salvation that basically mean rescue and health.

It comes from another root word 'sozo' which means to protect and to make whole.

if we understand these meanings the sentence can be written to say this

''THE SAVIOUR SAVES HIS PEOPLE, TO DELIVER, PROTECT and RESCUE THEM by PRESERVING THEM IN HEALTH BY MAKING THEM WHOLE''

AND
    so the religious anti life aka '''religious abortionists''', the NECROPHILITES = those who make an agreement with death HAVE NO LEG TO STAND UPON

warning
    THE NECROPHILITE = those who make an agreement with death SHOULD BE BANNED from the forum of eternal life made available via the sacrifice of the Messiah
    Jesus NEVER TOLERATED DEATH = IT FLED at the sound of His voice.
    Those ''religious CHURCHED INDOCTRINATED abortionists'' should never be encouraged to express their FAILED UNDERSTANDING+ evil views made from ignorance that makes people perish
    * fear mongering
    * Hellfire
    * Murder Inc.

the fruit
    btw