Page 1 of 79 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Thread: Why does Satan want to turn "gullible" people into "anti-vaxxers?"

Why does Satan want to turn "gullible" people into "anti-vaxxers?"

Shabbat Shalom Everyone, there has been much news lately concerning the "anti-vaxxer" movement, just Google, "The truth about anti-vaxxers." One site in particular addresses most of the claims that "anti-vaxxers" use in trying to TEACH how destructive and EVIL immunizations are. It is "The Truth about the Evils of Vaccination," and they do a very good job of stating the "claims" of "anti-vaxxers," and then tell the TRUTH. One truth that is very evident is the fact concerning the full or near "eradication" of certain diseases that were rampant at one time or another. Take for example Polio and Measles. Here is a quote from the CDC about Polio:

In the early 1950s, before polio vaccines were available, polio outbreaks caused more than 15,000 cases of paralysis each year in the United States. Following introduction of vaccines—specifically, trivalent inactivated poliovirus vaccine (IPV) in 1955 and trivalent oral poliovirus vaccine (OPV) in 1963—the number of polio cases fell rapidly to less than 100 in the 1960s and fewer than 10 in the 1970s.
    Here is a quote from the CDC about Measles:

In the decade before 1963 when a vaccine became available, nearly all children got measles by the time they were 15 years of age. It is estimated 3 to 4 million people in the United States were infected each year. Also each year, among reported cases, an estimated 400 to 500 people died, 48,000 were hospitalized, and 1,000 suffered encephalitis (swelling of the brain) from measles.
    These are plain facts which should not be dismissed (also see this article about Truth Decay). So why would Satan desire "gullible" people to dismiss these facts, to become "anti-vaxxers?" The answer might surprise you. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
    Abstain from meats offered to idols (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
    So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

to Kenneth Brown. I lucy Smith, would like to introduce you to a very different LIFE

LIVING IN A REALM BEYOND DISEASE

I KNOW you have to reached this stage in your spiritual development however, other saints have,
    so to set the scene first,,,
    Maybe you have wondered as I have, why is disease and sickness just as prevalent in what we call "the church" as it is in the world.

CONSIDER THIS ASPECT KENNETH BROWN
    Why is there not a people living and demonstrating what Jesus came to live and demonstrate,
    * a life in perfect health,
    * void of needs,
    * dependent on his source, and with a knowing His source was Infinite?

We have been taught God is infinite, but what does that mean?
    Infinite means having no boundaries or limitations, extending without end, perfect, and is applied to those things which are
    measureless,
    numberless,
    countless and innumerable.
    Christ had a deep revelation that His source was infinite, and even greater, this source was fully and completely in Him!

He never went about looking for something outside of himself.
    He never spoke of need, was never sick, and death couldn't hold him!
    He demonstrated the "Christed" life and told us, as I am, so are you!

He also said he came to bring us life ("Zoe" or spirit life) and that more abundantly (beyond measure).
    Christ was teaching, we too can live from the infinite and divine source of God which is within ourselves.
    Can we believe what Christ said?
    Is it for us today in 2019AD, when it seems there is a new disease always looming in our world, just ready to steal our health and life?
    Is disease part of God's plan to teach us something?
    We must know the truth!
    If we really believe that disease is a tool to teach us, there would not be so many flocking to healing services, standing in long prayer lines and begging God to give them good health. There is something very wrong with how the church has viewed and dealt with sickness and disease.

THEY NEVER MADE JESUS THE GOOD SHEPHERD OVER THEIR LIVES.
    Christ, came to live from a quickened (to make alive) spirit realm.
    Christ came to reverse the way man lived.
    Man no longer has to live out of what it looks like with these physical eyes, but now can live from the realm of spirit and truth, the mind of God.
    We are to live knowing our true identity is righteousness and we are worthy to partake of all Christ is!
    Christ came to demonstrate how to live from the mind of God on this earth.
    In the mind of God there is no disease!
    What is truth to you -- what you see and hear with your physical eyes and ears, or what the spirit is revealing to you at this moment?

A life free of disease is the abundant life Christ came to give you (John 10:10) and it is for here and NOW!
    The question is how do we receive this life?

it is sad to say....
    YOU ARE CANKERED KENNETH BY DISINFORMATION, twisted into the mould of unbelief, you could not teach a fly how to climb a wall, because the true facts OF REAL LIFE REDEMPTION don't dwell IN you.
    If the O.T. had been marketed as a horror story as a Stephen King novel the church pews might think differently about it.
    * fear mongering
    * Hellfire
    * Murder Inc.
    we all know a vulture never begets a dove
    YET some believers go to such great lengths to try to defend these genocides and moral atrocities.

the fruit
    the NATURE of the Ministry of the Holy Spirit is only of love joy and peace
    btw
    Oh~was Jesus a racist when He talks of the ''wheat race & the tare race'?

Lucy, why are you so "gullible?"

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    LIVING IN A REALM BEYOND DISEASE

I KNOW you have to reached this stage in your spiritual development however, other saints have,
    so to set the scene first,,,
    Maybe you have wondered as I have, why is disease and sickness just as prevalent in what we call "the church" as it is in the world.

CONSIDER THIS ASPECT KENNETH BROWN
    Why is there not a people living and demonstrating what Jesus came to live and demonstrate,
    * a life in perfect health,
    * void of needs,
    * dependent on his source, and with a knowing His source was Infinite?

We have been taught God is infinite, but what does that mean?
    Infinite means having no boundaries or limitations, extending without end, perfect, and is applied to those things which are
    measureless,
    numberless,
    countless and innumerable.
    Christ had a deep revelation that His source was infinite, and even greater, this source was fully and completely in Him!

He never went about looking for something outside of himself.
    He never spoke of need, was never sick, and death couldn't hold him!
    He demonstrated the "Christed" life and told us, as I am, so are you!

He also said he came to bring us life ("Zoe" or spirit life) and that more abundantly (beyond measure).
    Christ was teaching, we too can live from the infinite and divine source of God which is within ourselves.
    Can we believe what Christ said?
    Is it for us today in 2019AD, when it seems there is a new disease always looming in our world, just ready to steal our health and life?
    Is disease part of God's plan to teach us something?
    We must know the truth!
    If we really believe that disease is a tool to teach us, there would not be so many flocking to healing services, standing in long prayer lines and begging God to give them good health. There is something very wrong with how the church has viewed and dealt with sickness and disease.

THEY NEVER MADE JESUS THE GOOD SHEPHERD OVER THEIR LIVES.
    Christ, came to live from a quickened (to make alive) spirit realm.
    Christ came to reverse the way man lived.
    Man no longer has to live out of what it looks like with these physical eyes, but now can live from the realm of spirit and truth, the mind of God.
    We are to live knowing our true identity is righteousness and we are worthy to partake of all Christ is!
    Christ came to demonstrate how to live from the mind of God on this earth.
    In the mind of God there is no disease!
    What is truth to you -- what you see and hear with your physical eyes and ears, or what the spirit is revealing to you at this moment?

A life free of disease is the abundant life Christ came to give you (John 10:10) and it is for here and NOW!
    The question is how do we receive this life?

it is sad to say....
    YOU ARE CANKERED KENNETH BY DISINFORMATION, twisted into the mould of unbelief, you could not teach a fly how to climb a wall, because the true facts OF REAL LIFE REDEMPTION don't dwell IN you.
    Lucy, why are you so "gullible?" You have posted your own words and many, many articles on this forum accusing "BIG PHARMA" as being evil, and an instrument to harm children, and causing autism. All of those arguments that you tried to used were big lies by Satan in his desire to deceive you into being an "anti-vaxxer." Why do you think Satan hates vaccines so much? Oh, here are just a few of your past comments:

hate big pharma with a passion
    Big pharma is being exposed at long last
    The Saviour showed me mercy and none of my family have suffered from witchcraft of medicine and poisons and yes He is EXPOSING [ in general ] BIG PHARMA to THE WORLD
    what is ''interesting'' is the fact that in general big pharma is being exposed....as evil.
    Just as the Saviour said evil will be exposed

(Vaccine for measles) when this vac has caused 1000s of children to be almost brain dead
    you wouldn't adore and agree and praise BIG PHARMA and all her evil sisters.
    The Saviour told me many years ago about BIG PHARMA, DRS. MEDICINE and the like - HE WENT INTO GREAT DETAIL and opened my mind to the vile scam it all is.
    Yes Lucy, you are an "anti-vaxxer," and your post above cannot disguise that fact. Ken

P.S. Why don't you try to answer my question to this thread: So why would Satan desire "gullible" people to dismiss these facts, to become "anti-vaxxers?"
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
    Abstain from meats offered to idols (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
    So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

Thumbs up The Crumbs That Fall From Our Table!

Hi ImAHebrew,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

Thank you for this topic and thread. I know the answer, and I agree that if believed, the answer will surprise a number of people. It is not my purpose in this post to give the answer; rather, I desire to relate some of my life experience to everyone.

As children, we all were vaccinated against smallpox. This September, I will be 73 years old, and I have never seen or encountered a person with smallpox in Missouri. Can anyone tell me why this is so?

I worked in construction almost my whole life, and I experienced a number of injuries, some minor, some major, in which the skin of my body was broken. Personally, I never developed tetanus because every time I went to a doctor for the injuries, I was given a tetanus shot. Even though I worked with the dirt or ground, I was given immunity by the tetanus vaccination. In the past tetanus or lockjaw was the occupational hazard of garden keepers because they worked with horse manure which is a carrier of the bacterium. I would think that all florists would require that their employees be vaccinated against tetanus. I wonder, is this true of Australian florists?

One of the horrors of my youth was polio. My very best childhood friend contracted polio, and while he recovered without any obvious disability, later he learned that polio had made him infertile. Another grade school friend of mine was made lame in one leg. This leg would not develop normally as he grew.

Consequently, he was required to ware a special shoe for his crippled leg; nonetheless, he always walked with a severe limp. Polio for awhile extremely altered the habits and the life style of parents and their children until a vaccine was discovered. Once we were all vaccinated, the horror of polio disappeared.

The state in which I dwell requires that dogs and cats be vaccinated against rabies. I have a pet dog named Scruffy Buddy. Last fall, I paid to have him vaccinated against rattlesnake venom. He is scheduled to repeat that process soon. I can not name all the pet diseases for which he has received shots. He is similar to having another child. I have often wondered whether or not the protection against death afforded by belief in LIFE NOW can fall from our table for our pets. If so, then I need not worry about snakebite for Scruffy, or do I?

Indeed, does belief in LIFE NOW provide the believer immunity against physical sickness? I ask these questions for others and not for ImAHebrew.

Thanking any in advance that should be moved to reply, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Why does Satan want to turn "gullible" people into "anti-vaxxers?"
    If I had to guess it would be to eradicate the population; but then that would defeat his purpose too, and there could be another reason, the Hegelian dialectic thinking, you might want to read about it. https://www.google.com/search?source...j0.nTEywQDvdnY

a whol;e different way of viewing things

Quote Originally Posted by Spying View Post
    Hi ImAHebrew,

Thank you for this topic and thread. I know the answer, and I agree that if believed, the answer will surprise a number of people. It is not my purpose in this post to give the answer; rather, I desire to relate some of my life experience to everyone.

As children, we all were vaccinated against smallpox. This September, I will be 73 years old, and I have never seen or encountered a person with smallpox in Missouri. Can anyone tell me why this is so?

I worked in construction almost my whole life, and I experienced a number of injuries, some minor, some major, in which the skin of my body was broken. Personally, I never developed tetanus because every time I went to a doctor for the injuries, I was given a tetanus shot. Even though I worked with the dirt or ground, I was given immunity by the tetanus vaccination. In the past tetanus or lockjaw was the occupational hazard of garden keepers because they worked with horse manure which is a carrier of the bacterium. I would think that all florists would require that their employees be vaccinated against tetanus. I wonder, is this true of Australian florists?

One of the horrors of my youth was polio. My very best childhood friend contracted polio, and while he recovered without any obvious disability, later he learned that polio had made him infertile. Another grade school friend of mine was made lame in one leg. This leg would not develop normally as he grew.

Consequently, he was required to ware a special shoe for his crippled leg; nonetheless, he always walked with a severe limp. Polio for awhile extremely altered the habits and the life style of parents and their children until a vaccine was discovered. Once we were all vaccinated, the horror of polio disappeared.

The state in which I dwell requires that dogs and cats be vaccinated against rabies. I have a pet dog named Scruffy Buddy. Last fall, I paid to have him vaccinated against rattlesnake venom. He is scheduled to repeat that process soon. I can not name all the pet diseases for which he has received shots. He is similar to having another child. I have often wondered whether or not the protection against death afforded by belief in LIFE NOW can fall from our table for our pets. If so, then I need not worry about snakebite for Scruffy, or do I?

Indeed, does belief in LIFE NOW provide the believer immunity against physical sickness? I ask these questions for others and not for ImAHebrew.

Thanking any in advance that should be moved to reply, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr

when was Jesus sick?
    we are in this world but not part of it
    LIFE NOW contains the POWER OF THE RESURRECTION.
    that is the place where I dwell. amen

AND yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssss Ken
    I am anti BIG PHARMA to the uttermost. especially as Messiah told me to walk away and explained exactly why.
    perhaps you need to hear Messiah rather than the world values.

a whole new mindset comes into those with eternal life. JOHN 1O V 10
    If the O.T. had been marketed as a horror story as a Stephen King novel the church pews might think differently about it.
    * fear mongering
    * Hellfire
    * Murder Inc.
    YET some believers go to such great lengths to try to defend these genocides and moral atrocities.

the fruit
    btw

when was Jesus sick?
    Matt.25:39-40: Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee? And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

really

so you are claiming Jesus was a sicko..... like the world

well you see guyguy you don't really know the SAVIOUR hey and preach from a very cloudly vision, as does Ken,
    to you both ----------------the big pharma is your god and the healer.

PHARMA IS greek for witchcraft., and as you are under a delusion, a spell of witchcraft has been placed over you.
    SOLUTION
    WHY NOT ASK JESUS HIS TAKE ON WITCHCRAFT AND HIS ADVICE ON HEALTH AND HOW TO STAY HEALTHY AND HEALED.
    ps
    THAT WAY YOU WOULDN'T BE seen as AN ''EMBARASSMENT to ignorance ''
    or
    ''INSULTING HIM'' and His gifts found in the atonement.
    * fear mongering
    * Hellfire
    * Murder Inc.

the fruit
    btw

Thumbs up Yahushua, The Captain Of Our Salvation!

Hi Lucy,

You wrote this I believe to guyguy:

"ps
    THAT WAY YOU WOULDN'T BE seen as AN ''EMBARASSMENT to ignorance ''
    or
    ''INSULTING HIM'' and His gifts found in the atonement.
    "

Would you be so kind to explain to us what you mean by "His gifts found in the atonement"?

Please enlighten our ignorance in this regard so that we may not be found insulting Messiah Yahushua! Is it not part of your telling to help us remove our "EMBARASSMENT to ignorance", that is, should you have in your heart any love towards us?

Thanking you in advance should you be moved in love to help us out concerning these specific matters, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr

P.S. If Yahushua was really like unto us, why do you believe that Yahushua never got sick?
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

the best thing Spying is

I always think you should go and ask Jesus personally up front
    ...spit it out...

HE LIKES OUR INTERACTION.
    HE IS NOT A DUMMY u know but very chatty once you get to know HIM as a friend.

HE WILL YADA YADA on till you understand all He is advising.
    SO go and ask HIM - to explain HIS ATONEMENT AND ALL ITS BENEFITS....JOHN 10 V 10
    SO ASK HIM all about Big Pharma.

When you form this special relationship with HIM,
    He will just ooze out with great divine advice and even tell you to pros and cons of medicine, health and how to stay healthy and what to eat

ITS BEST OF ALL such good godly advice I am giving you.

[ps I must say, you people are very dull of hearing, and seek your answers from anyone BUT THE SAVIOUR]
    that is the best love advice I can give you - SEEK HIM for your answers as I do - it never fails.

He doesn't mind,
    you can be quiet blabby,
    ask serious ?s and He alone will supply the truth - that fixes you all up.
    Math 11 v 28 29 30

OFF YOU GO LADDY; strut ya stuff before My saviour and let me know how it turns out,
    * fear mongering
    * Hellfire
    * Murder Inc.

the fruit
    btw

Thumbs up You Have Been Called To Tell!

Hi Lucy,

Do you not claim to be a teller? Do you not claim to love us? How is it then that whenever you are asked to tell that you pass the buck and you refer us to Yahushua? Please, Lucy, Yahushua is not here to tell us, but you are here as HIS representative. Why are you reluctant to tell us if indeed you do love us as Yahushua loved us.

You imagine that you believe in HIS telling. Why do you not believe that you have been called to tell us in HIS Name?

Thanking you in advance as I watch you attempt to squirm from your obligation to tell us all, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr

i tell and direct you to the font on all knowledge

Hi Lucy,

Do you not claim to be a teller? Do you not claim to love us? How is it then that whenever you are asked to tell that you pass the buck and you refer us to Yahushua? Please, Lucy, Yahushua is not here to tell us, but you are here as HIS representative. Why are you reluctant to tell us if indeed you do love us as Yahushua loved us.

You imagine that you believe in HIS telling. Why do you not believe that you have been called to tell us in HIS Name?

Thanking you in advance as I watch you attempt to squirm from your obligation to tell us all, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    because in each post, I tell the truth, and mocked and abused by all posters here. [ you the least ] so I asked Yeshua…what to do
    HE SAID. TELL THEM TO COME TO ME.

SO I DO.

HE WILL TELL YOU about Big Pharma medicine and the way He heals.
    so go MAKE A FRIEND OF YESHUA.... YOU WILL NEVER LOOK BACK

LOVE is a very abused word
    love doesn't do evil to others.
    and I show TRUE LOVE by telling the truth and how I live within it boundaries.
    most people hate the truth as they hate Yeshua - I don't
    I hate evil and how people pretend they know the truth when they are as captive as the rest of the world and die in sin of ignorance.

love is............….never allowing evil to appear as a goodness.
    * fear mongering
    * Hellfire
    * Murder Inc.

the fruit
    btw

Thumbs up Answers From Messiah Yahushua!

Hi Lucy,

OK, Lucy, please tell me how I can approach your Jesus and ask him to answer my questions and be assured that the answer I receive is from Messiah Yahushua?

Tell me, how exactly does your relationship with Jesus work? If someone answers your questions, how do you and I know that the one who answers is My Messiah Yahushua and not someone who is attempting to stand in His place?

When your questions are answered, Lucy, how do you know that they are answered by Messiah Yahushua and not by someone who is attempting to stand in His place?

Thanking you in advance should you be moved to give us an answer to this question, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr

interesting question Spying

Hi Lucy,

OK, Lucy, please tell me how I can approach your Jesus and ask him to answer my questions and be assured that the answer I receive is from Messiah Yahushua?

Tell me, how exactly does your relationship with Jesus work? If someone answers your questions, how do you and I know that the one who answers is My Messiah Yahushua and not someone who is attempting to stand in His place?

When your questions are answered, Lucy, how do you know that they are answered by Messiah Yahushua and not by someone who is attempting to stand in His place?

Thanking you in advance should you be moved to give us an answer to this question, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    First you have to make Yeshua your shepherd. this means you have to believe HIM John 11 v 24 25 26 - the Passover verse from death to life now
    Then
    You have to surrender each part of our life, living under the pall of death up to HIM alone.
    We are to be IN this world but not of it...
    Meaning don't take any values from this world as your own now, as WE are now a new creation being formed by HIS workmanship alone.

This is the divine condition for answered prayer.
    For those people He assure them of His continual presence.

''
    "Which of you fathers, if your son asks for a fish, will give him a snake instead? math 11 v 11
    Ask, Seek, Knock
    …10For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened.
    11What father among you, if his son asks for a fish, will give him a snake instead? 12Or if he asks for an egg, will give him a scorpion?…
    This is a verse that is now believed and ACTED ON
    [JUST AS JESUS ACTED UPON HIS FATHER'S WILL AND ADVICE = SAME THING]
    So the fruit of acting on this scripture alone, will allow Jesus to give you HIS ADVICE and explanations

the information will always agree with the good shepherd looking after His sheep.
    and the other verses of His care and protection. WE ARE TO STAND ON HIS PROMISES AND walk in the faith of His finished work

so
    When He talks about PHARMA - He explains the toxins /chemicals used that harm our bodies.
    as example
    Most people here use suncream for sun burn and lather it up all over.
    Jesus said don't use it. The sun will not harm you.

Recently it has been reported there are 12 chemicals in sunscreen 4 of which go straight into the blood stream, as toxins and now THERE IS a'' Big brew haha''[investigation] on its evil effects.
    so getting back to Jesus explanation

He said - THINK OF A PAN ON THE STOVE and you pour oil into it what happens = it fries = same as sun screen,
    the oil fries the skin and causes skin cancers

His advice has now been proven as honest and true,

I think dear Spying,
    you really need to get out from moses and under Yeshua,
    you cannot have a mixed belief and expect divine results.
    now that is my love message to you.
    * fear mongering
    * Hellfire
    * Murder Inc.

the fruit
    btw

Here is how the true saints live... And excellent mind

TRUSTING IN THE FULL LORDSHIP OF JESUS - this is how I live and have done for a very long time.
    5e19f7b1351846a95163e242f7495f70.jpg

the Saviour is MY SHIELD AND FAITH
    * fear mongering
    * Hellfire
    * Murder Inc.

the fruit
    btw