Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: To STOP sinning?

Smile Oh yes ye do Lucy.

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    you are all into THE BRUTAL GOD AND HIS ''LETS TORTURE THE LAWLESS ONES''
    SO WHERE IS JESUS CONCENTRATION CAMP FOR THEM THAR SINNERS.

BTW
    YOU repeatedly SAID''' I DID NOT HAVE A FLORIST SHOP '''
    explain how I make the dead pay for something you repeatedly said I don't have?
    put your powerful mind to work to powerfully tell us all how the dead pay me for something you said I didn't have,
    inmates of a mental home have more sense.
    And I don't see you visiting the inmates of the mental because they would have to keep you.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

And Lucy.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    And Lucy,

It was NOT I that wrote this above, it was Matthew as Messiah said.

The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.

As therefore the tares/wicked lawless are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world.

The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity/lawlessness/unrighteousness;

And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Then shall the righteous/law keeping shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father.

Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.

https://www.blueletterbible.org/kjv/mat/13/41/s_942041

It's ONLY the righteous law keeping that will remain in His Kingdom, and NOT the lawless and unrighteous.
    When Yah Messiah returns, you and those like ye are going to be kaput.

HalleluYAH!

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

Malachi 4:1-4.

For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly/lawless, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the YAHUWAH of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch.

But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.

And ye shall tread down the wicked/lawless; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I shall do this, saith the YAHUWAH of hosts.

Remember ye the law of Moses my servant, which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel, with the statutes and judgments.Malachi 4:1-4.

https://www.blueletterbible.org/kjv/mal/4/3/s_929003

HalleluYAH!

Next text Malachi 4:5.

For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly/lawless, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the YAHUWAH of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch.

But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.

And ye shall tread down the wicked/lawless; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I shall do this, saith the YAHUWAH of hosts.

Remember ye the law of Moses my servant, which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel, with the statutes and judgments.Malachi 4:1-4.

https://www.blueletterbible.org/kjv/mal/4/3/s_929003

HalleluYAH!
    Next text Malachi 4:5.

Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of YHWH:

no Elijah

When Yah Messiah returns, you and those like ye are going to be kaput.

HalleluYAH!
    I am His beloved in every way,
    I am HIS and He is mine

I know it is your wish and the devils wish to kaput me
    it will never happen

the fruits of evil
    the evil in you is too horrible to understand
    youre without human dignity nor empathy but as a beast in the field brutish and demonic.

THE TRUTH IS
    you remind me of that MAD MAN who lived amid the graves
    SHOUTED OUT filth to all who passed by till Jesus came to rebuked the demonic in him
    You are like that man

from your posts on LA you are a filthy mouthed crazy lunatic and post as a religious mad man
    that is why legal action is being taken on you and funny thing is... the legal eagles agree with me.
    when they view your posts, they cannot believe you as a ''christian'' man can be so vile a person.
    people using whatever portrait of God they can find on the biblical smorgasbord of divine portraits to excuse whatever kind of violent and unloving attitude they have against people they hate or disagree with.
    The Bible has been used throughout history to excuse slavery, war, genocide, torture, vengeance, capital punishment, and the superiority complex of the “chosen”.
    The reality is that all of this can be found in the Bible.
    And yet, these things are the opposite of Jesus.

I am His beloved in every way,
    I am HIS and He is mine

I know it is your wish and the devils wish to kaput me
    it will never happen

the fruits of evil
    the evil in you is too horrible to understand
    youre without human dignity nor empathy but as a beast in the field brutish and demonic.

THE TRUTH IS
    you remind me of that MAD MAN who lived amid the graves
    SHOUTED OUT filth to all who passed by till Jesus came to rebuked the demonic in him
    You are like that man
    Yea, ye are his the devil's and ye sure do love him, because ye promote his lawlessness to Elohim's commandments as he does, and your phony tellings on here prove ye lawless fruit.

As Ken said of ye Lucy, ye call evil good and good evil, so it is ye that are the mental reject.

Who else but the devil's idiot that would come on here telling others they CANNOT keep Elohim's commandments.

Lucy,

It's no wonder why ye promote murder and violence, because the more people that die around you there, the more money ye make off their deaths.

well the fruit of my posts each day is to denounce the beings of destruction

As Ken said of ye Lucy, ye call evil good and good evil, so it is ye that are the mental reject.
    who promote evil as good.
    therefor Ken told lies.
    the proof there is on each post I type

let it be noted.
    I am posting against the false belief of wicked deceived men who lives reflect evil in every way

I am taking full legal action against Elijah for his uncontrolled outburst of filth to me
    when the legal team view posts from Ken and Elijah, they comment on the foulness and stupidity of these 2 men who pose as christian
    people using whatever portrait of God they can find on the biblical smorgasbord of divine portraits to excuse whatever kind of violent and unloving attitude they have against people they hate or disagree with.
    The Bible has been used throughout history to excuse slavery, war, genocide, torture, vengeance, capital punishment, and the superiority complex of the “chosen”.

who promote evil as good.
    therefor Ken told lies.
    the proof there is on each post I type

let it be noted.
    I am posting against the false belief of wicked deceived men who lives reflect evil in every way

I am taking full legal action against Elijah for his uncontrolled outburst of filth to me
    when the legal team view posts from Ken and Elijah, they comment on the foulness and stupidity of these 2 men who pose as christian
    Yea Lucy,

I knew it wouldn't take long before ye were threatening and saying, I'll take you to court, and when the truth comes out about you calling Christ and His apostle's words dung of man that money will dry up too.

PS: There are no outbursts, merely the truth that ye cannot handle so ye go in a threatening rage.

And Lucy,

Isa 5:20
    Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

https://www.blueletterbible.org/sear...=s_primary_0_1

Ken was only re-quoting the scriptures to you, scriptures that ye do not believe nor obey either.

when others view your post with a fine toothcomb

they comment on them
    they have each outburst recorded to take to court

not only that
    they have taken the liberty to show your posts to professional medical people to determine the state of your mind
    they are waiting on that report

I am going to ask them this morning to really look at your post #92 - to see if it is threatening in any way,

they comment on them
    they have each outburst recorded to take to court

not only that
    they have taken the liberty to show your posts to professional medical people to determine the state of your mind
    they are waiting on that report
    Yea right Lucy, they should be looking at your posts, because only a mental patient would call the Almighty of the written scriptures the devil, and call Christ and His Apostle's written words the dung of man as you have done more than once.

And you always speaking evil of the scriptures of truth and their writers continually is insane, and NO true believing Christian would even do such a thing.