Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 148

Thread: To STOP sinning?

  1. #61
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,725

    Profiteering off of the dead.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    It's strange Lucy is claiming immortal life now while she gets her earthly riches off selling flowers to the dead victims families.
    Profiteering off of the dead.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

    Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

    Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

    By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,725
    Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    POSTED to me OUT FRO A VERY SAD DISEASED MIND filled with ugly thoughts like those in an asylum


    the answer is
    truth out
    JESUS came to set all the people free =
    they were prisoners to death and all the evil that goes with it, to all manner of religious systems NOT OF HIM,
    ALSO HELD AS CAPTIVES to a system termed imperfect useless and weak.


    Jesus did all there was to be done... there is nothing else HE can do, -''IT IS FINISHED''

    so what kills people
    very simply
    LACK OF KNOWLEDGE,
    = and this has been proven for 2000yrs not 1 person, ever attained to the same MINISTRY OF JESUS - yet - THE PROGRAMME WAS TO become his image and likeness.
    no one has


    why not
    LACK OF KNOWLEDGE. THAT IS THE KILLER.

    HOWEVER there is hope for the Overcomers - THE HIDDEN MANNA. -= for the people called out for His name,.

    BTW Jesus never made robots like the G-d yhwh did
    Lucy,

    Why don't ye tell the dead victims family that ye sell the flowers to how your jesus set their dead loved one free?

    Ye are NOT going to face that reality though are ye?
    A bit of revelation for ye.

    Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

    Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

    By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,725

    Smile

    Lucy,

    Your jeezus sure set those dead victims FREE of the families that ye sell flowers to huh?
    A bit of revelation for ye.

    Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

    Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

    By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,725
    Lucy,

    Please tell us how your lawless jeezus can set others free when he could not set those dead victims free that ye sell flowers to their families?
    A bit of revelation for ye.

    Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

    Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

    By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    AUSTRALIA
    Posts
    17,204

    The dead victims did not believe

    Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    Lucy,

    Please tell us how your lawless jeezus can set others free when he could not set those dead victims free that ye sell flowers to their families?
    Jesus cannot work in unbelief
    He states this
    Last month ye told all readers i did not own a florist i Lied
    Now you say i do
    That model of behaviour is called “crazy”

    Jesus did it all
    Most people dont believe him and remain captive to the dying electric universe all rotting and decaying away
    Never knowing they can be made wise and live here on earth In His kingdom
    When you post as an enraged lunatic proves i tell the truth and those crazy demons in you go insane because they fed off your lack of knowledge and they dont want their food supply removed
    You are the devils fruit cake!!!!
    Proven by your vile mouth and ridiculous posts of a mad man
    The law of Moses is described as a SHADOW
    Captives live in shadows -AN OPPRESSIVE BLIGHT OF SADNESS BY LIVING UNDER A DARK CLOUD.
    BTW
    The creation story takes place with God Elohim as the creator in chap 1.
    Chap 2 begins the same way, until verse 4, - a new entity is introduced, the LORD God, who now claims to have made heaven and earth.
    This is the first lie.
    The second lie appears in the story of Adam and Eve.

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Posts
    2,523

    Here's whats crazy.

    Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    Jesus cannot work in unbelief
    He states this
    Last month ye told all readers i did not own a florist i Lied
    Now you say i do
    That model of behaviour is called “crazy”

    Jesus did it all
    Most people dont believe him and remain captive to the dying electric universe all rotting and decaying away
    Never knowing they can be made wise and live here on earth In His kingdom
    When you post as an enraged lunatic proves i tell the truth and those crazy demons in you go insane because they fed off your lack of knowledge and they dont want their food supply removed
    You are the devils fruit cake!!!!
    Proven by your vile mouth and ridiculous posts of a mad man
    Shalom Everyone, here's whats crazy. To profess and teach that Yahweh Elohim is Satan and that the Law of Moses is evil, as the Law required the slaughter of and the shedding of innocent animals blood. But to then profess and teach that a NT g-d required the slaughter of and the shedding of the innocent blood of his only good child, just so that good child could "finish" it all and give the wicked the forgiveness found by his blood being shed in their place, is more than crazy. It proves they know nothing. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

    Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
    Abstain from meats offered to idols (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
    So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    AUSTRALIA
    Posts
    17,204

    your way is butchery destruction basic evil

    Quote Originally Posted by ImAHebrew View Post
    Shalom Everyone, here's whats crazy. To profess and teach that Yahweh Elohim is Satan and that the Law of Moses is evil, as the Law required the slaughter of and the shedding of innocent animals blood. But to then profess and teach that a NT g-d required the slaughter of and the shedding of the innocent blood of his only good child, just so that good child could "finish" it all and

    give the wicked the forgiveness found by his blood being shed in their place, is more than crazy. It proves they know nothing. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.
    actually it was Jesus who offered Himself up as a sacrifice = no one killed him nor forced HIM nor responsible for his sacrifice of Himself
    JESUS PULLED THE PLUG UPON himself at the cross

    you need to get into the verses and gain true understanding dear Ken and stop being only a verse quoter.
    ALSO
    you should always get the true story right dear Ken not do the twist from the copied teachings of Herbert A,. who excelled in twisted scriptures and verses out of context

    the truth-fruits
    they all died in the wilderness - under your form of preaching, death was never swallowed up In victory.

    goodnews is
    Jesus finished the law off at the cross with a total change of priesthood
    70ad happened kaput
    H Armstrong belief died when he did.

    fruits
    losers are not grinners Brownie,
    its the winners who are the grinners.
    as JOY of the Messiah is their strength
    The law of Moses is described as a SHADOW
    Captives live in shadows -AN OPPRESSIVE BLIGHT OF SADNESS BY LIVING UNDER A DARK CLOUD.
    BTW
    The creation story takes place with God Elohim as the creator in chap 1.
    Chap 2 begins the same way, until verse 4, - a new entity is introduced, the LORD God, who now claims to have made heaven and earth.
    This is the first lie.
    The second lie appears in the story of Adam and Eve.

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,725
    Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    Jesus cannot work in unbelief
    He states this
    Last month ye told all readers i did not own a florist i Lied
    Now you say i do
    That model of behaviour is called “crazy”

    Jesus did it all
    Most people dont believe him and remain captive to the dying electric universe all rotting and decaying away
    Never knowing they can be made wise and live here on earth In His kingdom
    When you post as an enraged lunatic proves i tell the truth and those crazy demons in you go insane because they fed off your lack of knowledge and they dont want their food supply removed
    You are the devils fruit cake!!!!
    Proven by your vile mouth and ridiculous posts of a mad man
    Lucy, your jezzus must be very weak to not be able to work in unbelief.

    So according to you, all of the dead victims and their families were in UNBELIEF of your jezzus, but you still sell them flowers and profit off of them and their dead huh?

    PS: All of ye customers should come here to LO-AMMI to read about how you think about them too.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

    Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

    Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

    By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,725
    Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    Jesus cannot work in unbelief
    He states this
    Last month ye told all readers i did not own a florist i Lied
    Now you say i do
    That model of behaviour is called “crazy”

    Jesus did it all
    Most people dont believe him and remain captive to the dying electric universe all rotting and decaying away
    Never knowing they can be made wise and live here on earth In His kingdom
    When you post as an enraged lunatic proves i tell the truth and those crazy demons in you go insane because they fed off your lack of knowledge and they dont want their food supply removed
    You are the devils fruit cake!!!!
    Proven by your vile mouth and ridiculous posts of a mad man
    Maybe someone should go to the Brisbane local forums and post Lucy's ideas about her customers.

    https://www.google.com.au/search?ei=...56.Y-r_oqJHUG8
    A bit of revelation for ye.

    Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

    Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

    By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,725

    What's also crazy.

    Quote Originally Posted by ImAHebrew View Post
    Shalom Everyone, here's whats crazy. To profess and teach that Yahweh Elohim is Satan and that the Law of Moses is evil, as the Law required the slaughter of and the shedding of innocent animals blood. But to then profess and teach that a NT g-d required the slaughter of and the shedding of the innocent blood of his only good child, just so that good child could "finish" it all and give the wicked the forgiveness found by his blood being shed in their place, is more than crazy. It proves they know nothing. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.
    And Ken,

    Don't ye also THINK that sin is the source of Grace is also crazy, given the scriptural fact that the new testament scriptures tell us that Grace is OF Elohim umpteen times?

    http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...e+of+God&t=KJV
    A bit of revelation for ye.

    Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

    Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

    By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

  11. #71
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,725

    Lucy's admission of her powerless jezzus.

    Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    Jesus cannot work in unbelief
    He states this
    Last month ye told all readers i did not own a florist i Lied
    Now you say i do
    That model of behaviour is called “crazy”

    Jesus did it all
    Most people dont believe him and remain captive to the dying electric universe all rotting and decaying away
    Never knowing they can be made wise and live here on earth In His kingdom
    When you post as an enraged lunatic proves i tell the truth and those crazy demons in you go insane because they fed off your lack of knowledge and they dont want their food supply removed
    You are the devils fruit cake!!!!
    Proven by your vile mouth and ridiculous posts of a mad man
    Lucy,

    Ye said:
    Jesus cannot work in unbelief
    Now that's a stunning admission by Jezebel about her powerless jezzus, because he was powerless to change those dead victims minds, then he's sure powerless to help anyone else.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

    Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

    Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

    By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Posts
    2,523

    "jesus" slaughtered himself and shed his own blood according to Lucy.

    Shabbat Shalom Everyone, did you see that? Lucy objected to the fact that her NT g-d REQUIRED the slaughter of and the shedding of the innocent blood of his only good child. It appears that her objection comes from that fact that "jesus" pulled the plug on himself, so apparently, her "jesus" and her NT g-d were in cohoots to get him slaughtered and to shed his blood by himself, just so that sinners could be forgiven. Isn't that so nice and thoughtful that her g-ds would devise a plan to kill (and it looks like suicide) the innocent and righteous in the place of wicked sinners, just so they would be given the power and ability to forgive. Hmm, does anyone see how that could be viewed as "delusional?" Maybe Lucy will ask her husband. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

    Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
    Abstain from meats offered to idols (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
    So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

  13. #73
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Posts
    2,523

    And then we have Eliyahu!

    Shabbat Shalom Everyone, besides Lucy and her delusional doctrine about the innocent and righteous needing to take their own life just so that a deity's justice could be served, so that all wicked sinners can be forgiven, we have Eliyahu, and his inability to "open" the meaning of the Scriptures. He thinks that any 3rd grader that can read English (KJV) will be able to understand what the Scriptures plainly say. As far as he is concerned there are no hidden or difficult things in the Scriptures that NEED explaining. This is why he will not be able to GRASP how the FREE Gift of Righteousness that Elohim GIVES to ALL sinners, THROUGH and BY their sin KILLING or SACRIFICING Yeshua (sin is the source that Elohim's USES to deliver Righteousness-the Spiritual DOING of the Law). This is beyond his comprehension so that he will be unable to EXPOUND or EXPLAIN this fundamental/foundational doctrine that is called Grace, all that he will be able to do is just quote a couple of Scriptures, and then misunderstand them. Hopefully, some day he will change to where he will start trying to EXPOUND and EXPLAIN what the Scriptures are truly saying, and then we can have a productive and good conversation. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

    Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
    Abstain from meats offered to idols (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
    So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

  14. #74
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    AUSTRALIA
    Posts
    17,204

    ARE WE AS WESTERN NATIONS MORE MERCILFUL THAN YHWH - THE G-d of the OT

    are we far greater, in compassion than Yhwh and his jealousy and wrath?
    are we to ''worship a being far lesser in morality than ourselves''?

    let us find out.

    There are three factors which are unacceptable by today's standards of morality:

    In almost all of the developed world, with the exception of the U.S., capital punishment has been abandoned.
    Even where the death penalty is applied in the developed world, it is not used as punishment for theft.
    Killing of the thief's children for the crimes of the father is considered profoundly immoral.


    case#1-Mass murder of the first-born of Egypt:
    Exodus 7:3:


    "...I will harden Pharaoh's heart, and multiply my signs and my wonders in the land of Egypt."

    Exodus 7:13-14:


    "And he [God] hardened Pharaoh's heart, that he hearkened not unto them; as the LORD had said. And the LORD said unto Moses, Pharaoh's heart is hardened, he refuseth to let the people go."

    Exodus 12:29-30:

    "And it came to pass, that at midnight the LORD smote all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, from the firstborn of Pharaoh that sat on his throne unto the firstborn of the captive that was in the dungeon; and all the firstborn of cattle.And Pharaoh rose up in the night, he, and all his servants, and all the Egyptians; and there was a great cry in Egypt; for there was not a house where there was not one dead."

    God "hardened Pharaoh's heart" to prevent him from giving into the requests of Moses to release his people from slavery. Because God made the Egyptian ruler resistant to the idea of freeing the Israelites, the pharaoh ignored a variety of plagues. Finally, God killed the first born of all of the humans and cattle in Egypt, except for those of the Israelites who had ritually killed a male lamb and daubed its blood over the doorposts of their homes. The death toll must have been enormous, as every Pagan family was affected.


    Mass murder of children is inexcusable by today's moral standards.



    case#2
    Mass murder of 42 little children:

    2 Kings 2:23-24:


    "And he [Elisha] went up from thence unto Bethel: and as he was going up by the way, there came forth little children out of the city, and mocked him, and said unto him, Go up, thou bald head; go up, thou bald head.And he turned back, and looked on them, and cursed them in the name of the LORD. And there came forth two she bears out of the wood, and tare forty and two children of them."

    Elisha, a Prophet, was ridiculed by some little children who called him a name like "old baldy". Elisha laid a curse on them in God's name. God appears to have responded to the curse by sending two bears out of the woods who tare (tore up, killed) 42 of the little children.

    All countries, with the exception of the United States and a very few other states, prohibit capital punishment for youth offenders - no matter what their crime is.
    The U.S. at least waits until the convicted child is 18 before executing him or her. In this passage,
    God is seen to arrange the murder of dozens of small children for simply pointing fun at adult.


    case#3 - Executing a whole family for the sins of the father:

    Joshua 7:20-25:


    "...Achan answered Joshua, and said, Indeed I have sinned against the LORD God of Israel... And Joshua, and all Israel with him, took Achan the son of Zerah, and the silver, and the garment, and the wedge of gold, and his sons, and his daughters, and his oxen, and his asses, and his sheep, and his tent, and all that he had: and they brought them unto the valley of Achor. And Joshua said, Why hast thou troubled us? the LORD shall trouble thee this day. And all Israel stoned him with stones, and burned them with fire, after they had stoned them with stones."

    During the siege of Jericho, God had instructed Joshua to have the army avoid taking any loot from the city. Everything was to be destroyed. Only objects of silver and gold and utensils of bronze and iron were to be taken, and these were to be dedicated to God. Achan had violated these orders. He had taken and hidden a Babylonian robe, and a few thousand's of dollars worth of silver and gold.
    Because of Achan's sin, God allowed the Israelite army to be defeated in a battle for Ai, a small city close to Jericho. Many lives were lost. Achan confessed his sin.
    His punishment was death by stoning. Afterwards, his body was burned. But in addition to executing Achan, the Israelites stoned and burned his sons, his daughters, his animals and his tent.
    Apparently, his wife was already dead because she was not mentioned in this passage;otherwise she would have undoubtedly been murdered and burned as well.


    -----------------------not one nation in the western world would submit to the actions of a wrathful being called YHWH---------------------------------
    the nations have more morally than the being named YHWH

    and dear ken
    you should become MORE LEARNED in the NT verses, when Jesus died, and said ''IT IS FINISHED''
    as He died at His own word.

    A fact= that absolutely amazed the roman SOLDIER who said '' this man was god''
    SUGGESTION
    YOU should study the death of Jesus and the effects of crucifixion ON THE BODY and the ramifications of His death and How HE ACTUALLY SACRIFICED HIMSELF FOR THE WORLD
    - you are a mere verse quoting religious infant and know nothing but what the twisted H, Armstrong and his ilk taught you -poor sad man


    IT is a sad thing to see a man so religiously corrupted and not even know it.
    you should study to be approved, rather than preaching your own uneducated manna
    The law of Moses is described as a SHADOW
    Captives live in shadows -AN OPPRESSIVE BLIGHT OF SADNESS BY LIVING UNDER A DARK CLOUD.
    BTW
    The creation story takes place with God Elohim as the creator in chap 1.
    Chap 2 begins the same way, until verse 4, - a new entity is introduced, the LORD God, who now claims to have made heaven and earth.
    This is the first lie.
    The second lie appears in the story of Adam and Eve.

  15. #75
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    AUSTRALIA
    Posts
    17,204

    conned, deceived bequiled,?? that is the question for fruit inspection time

    hmmmm
    ancient Babylonian texts contain a basis for a “forbidden” insight in the real nature of Yahweh, and they are mirrored in the Old Testament and in the horrible cruelty of this entity, that calls himself YHWH.
    Jesus obviously knew this and when He talked about the “father”, He talked about someone higher than YHWH.
    For that reason YHWH wanted him killed…
    YES 11 times the law keepers tried to kill Yeshua


    YHWH as a kind of intermediate god, who had limited knowledge but wanted to grasp the power and be regarded as the only god.
    Because of that, the Gnostic Christians, knew too much, had to disappear.

    This YHWH then manipulated a group of people, who he led out of Egypt to another land and ordered them to indiscriminately kill all who already lived there to have the land for themselves.
    This manipulated people were and are not evil!
    However, they were victims of the manipulation by YHWH, who wanted to use them for very selfish purposes.


    THE FRUIT OF SUCH WORSHIP AND IDEALS FROM YHWH
    This game is going on still to day, but in a modified form through the Zionism of the Rothschild dynasty, that actually does not relate to a specific people.
    It basically is a financial mafia, to which everyone is welcome to join the game, irrespective of religion or origin, who in a sufficient extent is unscrupulously greedy for power and money.

    If you want to believe it, or not, isn’t my problem.
    The law of Moses is described as a SHADOW
    Captives live in shadows -AN OPPRESSIVE BLIGHT OF SADNESS BY LIVING UNDER A DARK CLOUD.
    BTW
    The creation story takes place with God Elohim as the creator in chap 1.
    Chap 2 begins the same way, until verse 4, - a new entity is introduced, the LORD God, who now claims to have made heaven and earth.
    This is the first lie.
    The second lie appears in the story of Adam and Eve.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •