Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: To STOP sinning?

Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    No Lucy, according to you, Jesus put you in re-tail (go figure) years ago, and while ye claim I have immortal life now, ye are profiting off of the dead and dying.

I wonder when you pray Lucy do ye ask: Oh fodder please let more people die...so I can sell more flowers to the dead's family... I really need the money...or else I will have to take some poor soul to a phony court...after all...I can't ever get enough...oh amen.
    The question to ask is this:

Jesus put you in re-tail (go figure) years ago? Really, does Jesus put people in re-tail(go figure) to profit off the dead, does Jesus profit off the dead, or is it really the devil that profits off the dead?

Maybe that's why ye are always re-taleing tales too.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

Quote Originally Posted by ImAHebrew View Post
    Lucy, I'm sorry you did not like my answers. That is too bad for you. Ken

P.S. I guess you are the type of flower shop owner that grows beautiful flowers, and then allows weeds to come in and take over all the good soil so that the beautiful flowers die, and are choked out. You would never pull up the weeds with their roots, and cast them aside, and then BURN them, would you? You would have so much compassion and mercy for those weeds that you would love them so much like "Jesus" loved the "fig" tree...oh, no, did you see what he did to the fig tree? Hopefully, you have an "ear" to hear.
    Yea, CURSED FIG TREES that will be gathered up by the angels at the end of the age and cast into the fire.

For those who have ears to hear that is.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

Haven't ye heard, Jesus put Lucy in re-tales years ago, that's why she's always repeating the tales on the internet.

The religious babes lack real knowledge

THE TRUTH IS
    JESUS CANNOT SERVE 2 MASTERS - #1-LIFE AND #2 -DEATH

Jesus DECLARED '' HE IS LIFE!''

IT WAS satan who had all authority over death and hades = NOT JESUS.

Jesus was unable the kill nor curse anything - HIS CHARACTER AND NATURE DID NOT CONTAIN ANYTHING EVIL - BUT ETERNAL LIFE

THE verse on the fig tree was an add on BY man and dung- as an act of besmirching the TRUE LIFE AND SPIRIT OF ETERNITY

fact
    Jesus did not take away satan's authority till the cross, so all murder destructions harm and curses - come from satan and under his authority

Jesus came to set the captive free = from this religious tyranny,
    JESUS made the way of escape.
    He did all in all - everything was finished.

IF people chose not to follow HIM into His world of love and joy and peace, AND KINGDOM POWER they can still have the alternative of WORSHIPPING satan and have evil and death during this dispensation of ''calling out a people for His name''

JESUS never made a robot.
    THE disguise comes before THE deception
    What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the O.T Yahweh?
    would dear Mrs Christie find that the authors of the Talmud based their ideas on verses of the Bible clarifying their original meanings.
    It is true to say that there exist very few contradictions between the Talmudic philosophies and the values of the original Hebrew religion

True Wisdom and Knowledge comes from the DOING of all of Elohim's COMMANDMENTS!

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    THE TRUTH IS

Jesus was unable the kill nor curse anything - HIS CHARACTER AND NATURE DID NOT CONTAIN ANYTHING EVIL - BUT ETERNAL LIFE

THE verse on the fig tree was an add on BY man and dung- as an act of besmirching the TRUE LIFE AND SPIRIT OF ETERNITY

fact
    Jesus did not take away satan's authority till the cross, so all murder destructions harm and curses - come from satan and under his authority

IF people chose not to follow HIM into His world of love and joy and peace, AND KINGDOM POWER they can still have the alternative of WORSHIPPING satan and have evil and death during this dispensation of ''calling out a people for His name''

Lucy, true wisdom and knowledge comes from DOING ALL of Elohim's commandments, and that is WHY you lack Knowledge and Wisdom because you are ever speaking against the Commandments of Yahweh Elohim as you refuse to obey. Here are some DIAMONDS for you to consider. Ken

Job 28:28 And unto man he said, Behold, the fear of Yahweh, that [is] Wisdom; and to DEPART from evil [is] Understanding.

Psa 111:10 The fear of Yahweh [is] the beginning of Wisdom: a good Understanding have all they that DO [His commandments]: His praise endureth for ever.

Prov 1:7 The fear of Yahweh [is] the BEGINNING of Knowledge: [but] fools despise wisdom and instruction.

Prov 9:10 The fear of Yahweh [is] the BEGINNING of Wisdom: and the Knowledge of the HOLY [is] Understanding.

Deut 4:6 Keep therefore and DO [them]; for this [is] your Wisdom and your Understanding in the sight of the nations, which shall hear all these statutes, and say, Surely this great nation [is] a Wise and Understanding people.

Psa 1:1 - 1:4

1 Blessed [is] the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.
    2 But his delight [is] in The Law of Yahweh; and in His Law doth he meditate day and night.
    3 And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.
    4 The ungodly [are] not so: but [are] like the chaff which the wind driveth away.

Prov 3:1 - 3:4

1 My son, forget not My Law; but let thine heart keep My Commandments:
    2 For length of days, and long life, and peace, shall they add to thee.
    3 Let not mercy and truth forsake thee: bind them about thy neck; write them upon the table of thine heart:
    4 So shalt thou find favour and good understanding in the sight of Elohim and man.
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
    Abstain from meats offered to idols (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
    So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

no Kenneth Brown I never speak against the new covenant commands [ sayings of Jesus]

you are very wrong and still very immature in true wisdom and true christed life.

however
    I do speak against the corrupted dung verses that make people believe lies and the ''out of character role'' of the Messiah who is ETERNAL LIFE
    AND IN YOUR BLINDNESS you are to keep all 613 laws - not just Saturday sabbaths 1 and then off to the movies after the assembly of sinners

the fruits of Jesus, are far different from your OT destroyer, but, it appears you refuse to see the differences of the '''false prophet'''- BBL
    Jesus offers HIS EKKELSIA HIS SAYINGS and when they are obeyed the saints live here in His eternal life and Death flees from them.
    so
    I make very sure I understand al His sayings and also the rhema= hidden manna He alone gives to His people; called overcomers.

you know dear ken one really sad thing,
    you are all VERSE talk
    BUT NEVER HAVE THE POWER OF LIFE.

YOU ALWAYS PRESENT STALE MANNA
    2000yr old sodden used up and never worked anyway stuff.

YOU HAVE NO POWER IN CHRIST
    YOU are like a plastic cut out RELIGIOUS convert
    a robotic lip server without one shred of divine power of true life

YOU NEED TRUE REPENTANCE, beg Abba to take religion and church out from you, give it away laddy while you are still upright.
    your ''stuff'' doesn't work. THEY ALL DIED IN THE WILDERNESS.
    What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the O.T Yahweh?
    would dear Mrs Christie find that the authors of the Talmud based their ideas on verses of the Bible clarifying their original meanings.
    It is true to say that there exist very few contradictions between the Talmudic philosophies and the values of the original Hebrew religion

Messiah is magnetism -

you are very wrong and still very immature in true wisdom and true christed life.

however
    I do speak against the corrupted dung verses that make people believe lies and the ''out of character role'' of the Messiah who is ETERNAL LIFE
    AND IN YOUR BLINDNESS you are to keep all 613 laws - not just Saturday sabbaths 1 and then off to the movies after the assembly of sinners

the fruits of Jesus, are far different from your OT destroyer, but, it appears you refuse to see the differences of the '''false prophet'''- BBL
    Jesus offers HIS EKKELSIA HIS SAYINGS and when they are obeyed the saints live here in His eternal life and Death flees from them.
    so
    I make very sure I understand al His sayings and also the rhema= hidden manna He alone gives to His people; called overcomers.

you are all VERSE talk

YOU NEED TRUE REPENTANCE, beg Abba to take religion and church out from you, give it away laddy while you are still upright.
    ===================================================================
    rhema
    MESSIAH CAN BE DESCRIBED AS MAGNETISM
    A DRAWING TOWARDS HIM = A PULL TOWARDS HIMSELF
    '' I WILL DRAW ALL MEN TO ME'' - John 12:32

A MAGNET DRAWS.
    Messiah the magnet

notice
    ''the serpent on the rod, of Moses did not DRAW ALL MEN TO YHWH.''
    BECAUSE YHWH was not a magnet, [all his nation died in the wilderness]

only MESSIAH IS THE DRAWING MAGNET into His new covenant aka- to form a new creature =magnetism

HERE IS WHERE IT GET INTERESTING
    there are 2 types of power
    electricity and magnetism

electricity is termed ''mundane'' - YHWH
    magnetism is ''drawing to'' =MESSIAH

2 POWERS - 2 WORLDS

MAGNETISM IS A pulse.
    it is a radiating pulse = LIKE A STONE THROWN into the waters you see the ripples - that is likened to a radiating pulse

WHERE-EVER JESUS WALKED He radiated eternal life - HE PULSED OUT LIFE from His being.
    '' I AM LIFE'' He declared - HE PULSED OUT LIFE and people were drawn to HIS divine world by His personal radiating LIFE.
    HIS KINGDOM OF PULSING eternal LIFE MAGNETISM

YHWH UNDER THE ELECTRIC WORLD could not pulse out THE magnetism of true eternal life.
    it was only on his lips
    The electricity of YHWH is the DECAYING WAVE = all died in the wilderness.
    YHWH and his law was inferior and later to be classed as ''useless weak and lacked perfection''

in the kingdom dimension Jesu walked in
    MESSIAH ''PULSED OUT eternal life LIKE OUR HEART PULSES out
    BOOM BOOM BOOM

Lucy, you REJECT the MAJORITY of Messiah Yeshua's sayings.

however

so

you are all VERSE talk

Lucy, you reject the majority of Messiah Yeshua's sayings and only accept those which you have determined in your OWN mind to be correct. The scribes and Pharisees did the same with the Commandments of Elohim in determining with their OWN minds to not follow those commands, as Yeshua POINTS out here:

Mk 7:9 - 7:13

9 He was also saying to them, “You are experts at setting aside the commandments of Elohim in order to keep your tradition.
    10 “For Moses said, ‘HONOR YOUR FATHER AND YOUR MOTHER’; and, ‘HE WHO SPEAKS EVIL OF FATHER OR MOTHER, IS TO BE PUT TO DEATH’;
    11 but you say, ‘If a man says to his father or his mother, whatever I have that would help you is Corban (that is to say, given to Elohim),’
    12 you no longer permit him to do anything for his father or his mother;
    13 thus invalidating the Word of Elohim by your tradition which you have handed down; and you do many things such as that.”

You see Lucy, you don't LISTEN to or FOLLOW Yeshua's WORDS, just like the scribes and Pharisees did not listen to or follow the Commands of Elohim. Hosea speaks well of you and them:

Hos 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten The Law of thy Elohim, I will also forget thy children.

They FORGOT the Law, to follow it, just as YOU do, and this DESTROYS by a LACK of Knowledge concerning those commandments within the Law of Elohim. Ken

P.S. If I had a billion dollars in my checking account and gave most of it away, would you consider YOURSELF to be poor, blind, naked, and lost in comparison to the BLESSING of my earthly wealth, to YOURS?
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
    Abstain from meats offered to idols (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
    So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

no Dear Mr brown... i rightly divide where Jesus was speaking to those who were

captives to YHWH and his prison
    and
    where He is speaking to the NEW COVENANT creature - who are few in number

Dear ken
    you have not been able to rightly divided one dispensation of the law - out from = the dispensation of ''to gather a people together in My name''

you have been indoctrinated by religious perversions and as yet remain CAPTIVE to a system that kills you
    you are in prison dear Ken, and love it
    a very sad un-enlightened mind, posing as a spiritual guru -alas self deception is terrible,

an example
    Jesus speaking to the ruler of the Jews as captives to the law of moses - the man N.I.C.O.D.E.M.U.S.
    saw the difference from the 2 concepts and came secretly at night to learn from Jesus
    notice
    Jesus did not teach Nicodemus the law BUT - HOW TO BE RE-BORN AGAIN - outside of captivity and prison planet
    NICDEMUS CONVERTED - hurrah, he saw the truth and BEGAME A NEW CREATION.
    Jesus would not baptise with water but WITH SPIRIT AND FIRE,, [ the old law had no hope of competing ]

Mr Brown [ the forsaken]
    you have been baptised with the church water systems as most christians have
    but never converted by spirit and fire as you only live on very stale manna THAT NEVER PERFECTED ANYONE and all died from eating it.
    sigh

you need AWAKENING, to understand the ''sayings'' [ not commandments] = the sayings [ the sayings are not the 10 commandments]
    - and you don't even understand the difference.
    sigh
    IT IS HIS SAYINGS AT GIVE LIFE. [john 8 v 51]
    the #s reveal the revelation
    #8 in bible numerics - new beginning , new life.
    #51 in bible numerics - Fifty-one has the meaning of repentance and new personal freedom

get those BROWN eyes opened...

answer to ur ? Kenneth B

captives to YHWH and his prison
    and
    where He is speaking to the NEW COVENANT creature - who are few in number

Dear ken
    you have not been able to rightly divided one dispensation of the law - out from = the dispensation of ''to gather a people together in My name''

you have been indoctrinated by religious perversions and as yet remain CAPTIVE to a system that kills you
    you are in prison dear Ken, and love it
    a very sad un-enlightened mind, posing as a spiritual guru -alas self deception is terrible,

an example
    Jesus speaking to the ruler of the Jews as captives to the law of moses - the man N.I.C.O.D.E.M.U.S.
    saw the difference from the 2 concepts and came secretly at night to learn from Jesus
    notice
    Jesus did not teach Nicodemus the law BUT - HOW TO BE RE-BORN AGAIN - outside of captivity and prison planet
    NICDEMUS CONVERTED - hurrah, he saw the truth and BEGAME A NEW CREATION.
    Jesus would not baptise with water but WITH SPIRIT AND FIRE,, [ the old law had no hope of competing ]

P.S. If I had a billion dollars in my checking account and gave most of it away, would you consider YOURSELF to be poor, blind, naked, and lost in comparison to the BLESSING of my earthly wealth, to YOURS?
    you are already poor naked and blinded dear KenB, you have absolutely nothing I would desire on earth nor in the spiritual realm INFACT what you have on earth is nothing to what I have
    materially nor spiritually all given to me by my Beloved to take care of.... as I trust IN HIM and walk in His presence today

you are a man made religious clone Herbert Armstrong birthed and gave you a very twisted view of the true GOOD WILL AND GOOD NEWS.

Mr Brown [ the forsaken]
    you have been baptised with the church water systems as most christians have
    but never converted by spirit and fire as you only live on very stale manna THAT NEVER PERFECTED ANYONE and all died from eating it.
    sigh

you need AWAKENING, to understand the ''sayings'' [ not commandments] = the sayings [ the sayings are not the 10 commandments]
    - and you don't even understand the difference.
    sigh
    IT IS HIS SAYINGS AT GIVE LIFE. [john 8 v 51]
    the #s reveal the revelation
    #8 in bible numerics - new beginning , new life.
    #51 in bible numerics - Fifty-one has the meaning of repentance and new personal freedom

get those BROWN eyes opened...
    =======================

to answer ur ?
    . If I had a billion dollars in my checking account and gave most of it away, would you consider YOURSELF to be poor, blind, naked, and lost in comparison to the BLESSING of my earthly wealth, to YOURS?
    you are already poor naked and blinded dear KenB, but most of all wretched like Elijah - in fact it would be very hard to find any man more wretched than you both,
    you have absolutely nothing I would desire on earth nor in the spiritual realm
    INFACT what you have on earth is nothing to what I have
    aka = materially nor spiritually MOST given to me by Yeshua as I trust IN HIM and walk in His presence today

the sad truth is
    you are a man made religious clone Herbert Armstrong birthed and gave you a very twisted view of the true GOOD WILL AND GOOD NEWS.
    remember all his empire died when he did... kaput.
    all the leaders changed most of his teaching..... perhaps it would be a good idea for follow them OUT OF THE LAW AND INTO ETERNAL LIFE HERE AND NOW

Quote Originally Posted by ImAHebrew View Post
    Lucy, you reject the majority of Messiah Yeshua's sayings and only accept those which you have determined in your OWN mind to be correct. The scribes and Pharisees did the same with the Commandments of Elohim in determining with their OWN minds to not follow those commands, as Yeshua POINTS out here:

Mk 7:9 - 7:13

9 He was also saying to them, “You are experts at setting aside the commandments of Elohim in order to keep your tradition.
    10 “For Moses said, ‘HONOR YOUR FATHER AND YOUR MOTHER’; and, ‘HE WHO SPEAKS EVIL OF FATHER OR MOTHER, IS TO BE PUT TO DEATH’;
    11 but you say, ‘If a man says to his father or his mother, whatever I have that would help you is Corban (that is to say, given to Elohim),’
    12 you no longer permit him to do anything for his father or his mother;
    13 thus invalidating the Word of Elohim by your tradition which you have handed down; and you do many things such as that.”

You see Lucy, you don't LISTEN to or FOLLOW Yeshua's WORDS, just like the scribes and Pharisees did not listen to or follow the Commands of Elohim. Hosea speaks well of you and them:

Hos 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten The Law of thy Elohim, I will also forget thy children.

They FORGOT the Law, to follow it, just as YOU do, and this DESTROYS by a LACK of Knowledge concerning those commandments within the Law of Elohim. Ken

You see Lucy, you don't LISTEN to or FOLLOW Yeshua's WORDS, just like the scribes and Pharisees did not listen to or follow the Commands of Elohim.
    Aint that the truth, she merely REMOVES or THROWS OUT the words of Messiah as she did this verse below.

Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me. John 5:39.

and they are they which testify of me.

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...fy+of+me&t=KJV

The dung tongue.

THE TRUTH IS

fact

Lucy,

You simply remove any KNOWLEDGE that corrects your lying stupidity.

And pray tell us, who is killing all the dead people that ye are selling ye flowers to at funerals profiting off of their deaths?

mentally deranged post from Elijah above #57

POSTED to me OUT FRO A VERY SAD DISEASED MIND filled with ugly thoughts like those in an asylum

the answer is
    truth out
    JESUS came to set all the people free =
    they were prisoners to death and all the evil that goes with it, to all manner of religious systems NOT OF HIM,
    ALSO HELD AS CAPTIVES to a system termed imperfect useless and weak.

Jesus did all there was to be done... there is nothing else HE can do, -''IT IS FINISHED''

so what kills people
    very simply
    LACK OF KNOWLEDGE,
    = and this has been proven for 2000yrs not 1 person, ever attained to the same MINISTRY OF JESUS - yet - THE PROGRAMME WAS TO become his image and likeness.
    no one has

why not
    LACK OF KNOWLEDGE. THAT IS THE KILLER.

HOWEVER there is hope for the Overcomers - THE HIDDEN MANNA. -= for the people called out for His name,.

BTW Jesus never made robots like the G-d yhwh did

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    Lucy,

You simply remove any KNOWLEDGE that corrects your lying stupidity.

And pray tell us, who is killing all the dead people that ye are selling ye flowers to at funerals profiting off of their deaths?
    Your NOT going to answer this question either are ye Jezzibel?

It's strange Lucy is claiming immortal life now while she gets her earthly riches off selling flowers to the dead victims families.