Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: To STOP sinning?

Smile

And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
    Rev.21:4.

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...ore+pain&t=KJV

Lucy, since ye claim to be immortal already, do ye ever feel any pain, how about try sticking yourself with a needle and see if ye feel it?

But, I guess ye won't put it to a test though huh, ye may have to face reality then huh?
    A bit of revelation for ye.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

THE REPLY FROM THE mR BROWN.... TO MY HARD QUESTION

DID THE G-D OF THE O.T. show 9 fruits of the spirit in this dealings with his captives

I ASK NOW
    DID YHWH love thy neighbour, when he ordered the murder of one to nations by ''his wrath''- a rather negative response to goodwill mercy and loving as Jesus loved?
    MR BROWN REPLY # 28
    You bet your boots. Just look at all the billions of innocent people that YOUR g-d has killed since he established YOUR new covenant through the shedding of "Jesus'" blood. Was YOUR g-d showing mercy and kindness to "Jesus," or all of the billions of people he has eradicated from the face of the earth since he established his "kingdom" within you/people? Where has your merciful and kind g-d been these last 2000 years? Has he been sleeping, or distracted? Is he loving his neighbors here on earth, by letting them all die? It appears YOUR g-d is weak and beggarly, and no friend at all the billions he has let die.
    KEN= DID NOT ANSWER MY QUESTION but waffled on another tangent, so Mr brown didn't answer my question...

so I will ask again for the 8th time
    DID YHWH love thy neighbour, when he ordered the murder of one to nations by ''his wrath''- a rather negative response to goodwill mercy and loving as Jesus loved?

THE TRUTH
    the correct answer is
    NO yhwh DID NOT SHOW MERCY LOVE AND FORGIVENESS but continually showed WRATH, at all times,. and never used the holy gift of SELF CONTROL
    IF MR BROWN cannot answer with the truth - why heed a dishonest man

the FRUIT
    CAN YOU IMAGINE SUCH A MAN to rule over you and to teach you = out from a very corrupted heart
    if you examine each response in #28 you will see none of my questions were answered WITH THE HEART OF MESSIAH,
    how sad
    but Ken did agree with evil regularly dished out to a nation JESUS CALLED......…….captive …………
    THIS WORD CAPTIVE PAINTS THE TRUE COLOR OF THE G=D AND HIS LEADERSHIP
    ASK
    whom did Jesus say was the destroyer?

the revelation KEN FAILS TO UNDERSTAND.... IN HIS DISHONESTY to protect evil and its actions,
    IT WAS THE DEVIL who had all authority of death, and NEVER MESSIAH or ABBA
    BTW
    it is impossible for the divine God head to kill anyone as they are creative eternal life.
    THE disguise comes before THE deception
    What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the O.T Yahweh?
    Why did Christianity become another religion that is dominated by men and discriminates against, even persecutes, women
    Contrary to mainstream belief, Jesus did not discriminate against women but wanted to raise them up to a status of complete equality with men.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    DID THE G-D OF THE O.T. show 9 fruits of the spirit in this dealings with his captives

I ASK NOW

HE DID NOT ANSWER MY QUESTION but waffled on another tangent, so Mr brown didn't answer my question...

THE TRUTH
    the correct answer is NO yhwh THE O,T, GOD DID NOT SHOW MERCY LOVE AND FORGIVENESS but continually show WRATH, at all times,. and never used the holy gift of SELF CONTROL
    Lucy,

You shouldn't talk, because ye NEVER answer a person's question, ye are afraid of them like ye are afraid of mice and needles.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

And Lucy,

Your god sure NEVER stopped you Aussies from killing off the Aborigines by putting poison in food, shooting them, and every other heinous act against them and stealing their land did he?

Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    And Lucy,

Your god sure NEVER stopped you Aussies from killing off the Aborigines by putting poison in food, shooting them, and every other heinous act against them and stealing their land did he?
    But I guess Lucy says, I will ignore this... since my god don't see the Aborigines as human beings...so we can get rid of them.

Cool

And Lucy,

So pray tell us Mrs hypocrite how much better is your "god"?

And Lucy,

Hmm, I guess Lucy also says, I can condemn the Deity of Heaven for wiping out whole nations....while my deity and people did the same to the Aboriginals of Australia and stealing their land...you see I'm a hypocrite so I can do this.

Fruit inspecting using Lucy's logic.

Ye see folks, when Lucy's same fruit inspecting logic is applied to her and her "god" the fruit is rotten to the core, and when she points the finger, then it points to herself also.

Some revealing for the fruit ye shall know them

AND THE CHURCH SECTS - REVEALED.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_22_F1T92e0
    SUPER INTERESTING

and now for a real doozie YOU NEVER KNEW.
    THE COVER OF THE J W ''bible''
    BTW
    do you know what that sigh means - its the ''winged orb''- out from the ''mystery religions'' of Egypt
    496298d6ac9fb1914c3491f40b038f06.jpg

the divine plan - well???
    we shall see its ''man planned'' to the point.

an expose coming.
    What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the O.T Yahweh?
    Why did Christianity become another religion that is dominated by men and discriminates against, even persecutes, women
    Contrary to mainstream belief, Jesus did not discriminate against women but wanted to raise them up to a status of complete equality with men.

And Lucy,

And then Lucy says in her tagline:
    Is slaughtering defeated people righteous before God today?
    If not, then it never was.
    Hmm, was slaughtering the Aborigines righteous before God too?

AND THE CHURCH SECTS - REVEALED.

SUPER INTERESTING

and now for a real doozie YOU NEVER KNEW.
    THE COVER OF THE J W ''bible''
    BTW
    do you know what that sigh means - its the ''winged orb''- out from the ''mystery religions'' of Egypt
    496298d6ac9fb1914c3491f40b038f06.jpg

the divine plan - well???
    we shall see its ''man planned'' to the point.

an expose coming.
    don't be a slave
    ask questions and find out, don't believe the lie.
    remember JESUS USED THE WORD CAPTIVE.....CAPTIVE TO THE LIE.....REMEMBER IT.

Lucy, I'm sorry you did not like my answers.

I ASK NOW

KEN= DID NOT ANSWER MY QUESTION but waffled on another tangent, so Mr brown didn't answer my question...

THE TRUTH
    the correct answer is
    NO yhwh DID NOT SHOW MERCY LOVE AND FORGIVENESS but continually showed WRATH, at all times,. and never used the holy gift of SELF CONTROL

the FRUIT
    CAN YOU IMAGINE SUCH A MAN to rule over you and to teach you = out from a very corrupted heart
    if you examine each response in #28 you will see none of my questions were answered WITH THE HEART OF MESSIAH,
    how sad
    but Ken did agree with evil regularly dished out to a nation JESUS CALLED.......captive
    THIS WORD CAPTIVE PAINTS THE TRUE COLOR OF THE G=D AND HIS LEADERSHIP
    ASK
    whom did Jesus say was the destroyer?

the revelation KEN FAILS TO UNDERSTAND.... IN HIS DISHONESTY to protect evil and its actions,
    IT WAS THE DEVIL who had all authority of death, and NEVER MESSIAH or ABBA
    BTW
    it is impossible for the divine God head to kill anyone as they are creative eternal life.
    Lucy, I'm sorry you did not like my answers. That is too bad for you. Ken

P.S. I guess you are the type of flower shop owner that grows beautiful flowers, and then allows weeds to come in and take over all the good soil so that the beautiful flowers die, and are choked out. You would never pull up the weeds with their roots, and cast them aside, and then BURN them, would you? You would have so much compassion and mercy for those weeds that you would love them so much like "Jesus" loved the "fig" tree...oh, no, did you see what he did to the fig tree? Hopefully, you have an "ear" to hear.
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
    Abstain from meats offered to idols (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
    So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

no Ken i dont learn from religious men and mere babes.....

Quote Originally Posted by ImAHebrew View Post
    Lucy, I'm sorry you did not like my answers. That is too bad for you. Ken

P.S. I guess you are the type of flower shop owner that grows beautiful flowers, and then allows weeds to come in and take over all the good soil so that the beautiful flowers die, and are choked out. You would never pull up the weeds with their roots, and cast them aside, and then BURN them, would you? You would have so much compassion and mercy for those weeds that you would love them so much like "Jesus" loved the "fig" tree...oh, no, did you see what he did to the fig tree? Hopefully, you have an "ear" to hear.

I HAVE A SAVIOUR
    I am a firm believer in the protection and blessing of my SAVIOUR over all HE has given to me
    QUESTION
    were you there Ken to witness the fig tree dying?
    or
    was it put there as an add on BY THOSE who changed the bible
    - you don't know hey,
    PLUS the act was outside His true character and NO DEATH nor curses could be found IN HIM.
    HE IS LIFE - THAT TREE could not of died Ken, because DEATH fled at the sound of His voice and it was SATAN who held all authority over death and destruction
    JESUS IS LIFE. - SEE HOW YOU LACK SUCH KNOWLEDGE????

JESUS COULD NOT SERVE 2 MASTERS. - SEE how you don't even understand every essential teaching

and you never answered the questions
    I knew you could not, for then it would reveal, you have been lied too and deceived and churched brainwashed, to accept brutality as a goodness

the whole bible is corrupted from woe to go.... Yes.... the diamonds are there and can be searched for, but most of it is the levite Babylonian priesthood dung- an ancient horror story made up to control the masses by fear and retribution.

and NO I don't have an ear to hear your versions Mr Brown
    you see the truth is we are told THE LAW WAS IMPEFECT WEAK AND USELESS.
    THEREFORE WHOSOEVER issued the 613 laws was also weak imperfect and useless

WHY? Was the ''Law of Moses'' considered useless, and imperfect?
    one question
    did THE WORD OF GOD = YESHUA= EVER CREATE anything USELESS AND IMPERFECT = if so name it?

IF you are responsible to create = you never create anything USELESS AND IMPERFECT~~~
    SO it is clear, looking at the ''fruits'' of this Law, Yeshua was never its AUTHOR amen

The Law was Weak and Useless (Hebrews 7:18-19)
    Hebrews 7

“The former regulation is set aside because it was weak and useless (for the law made nothing perfect), and a better hope is introduced, by which we draw near to God”
    ( Hebrews 7:18-19 )

you honestly cannot deny these simple truths -JESUS WAS NEVER IMPEFECT NOR WEAK NOR USELESS.
    Last edited by LucySmith; 04-23-2019 at 10:10 PM.

Lucy, your LOVE of weeds!

I HAVE A SAVIOUR
    I am a firm believer in the protection and blessing of my SAVIOUR over all HE has given to me
    QUESTION
    or
    - you don't know hey,
    PLUS the act was outside His true character and NO DEATH nor curses could be found IN HIM.
    HE IS LIFE - THAT TREE could not of died Ken, because DEATH fled at the sound of His voice and it was SATAN who held all authority over death and destruction

JESUS COULD NOT SERVE 2 MASTERS. - SEE how you don't even understand every essential teaching

I knew you could not, for then it would reveal, you have been lied too and deceived and churched brainwashed, to accept brutality as a goodness

the whole bible is corrupted from woe to go.... Yes.... the diamonds are there and can be searched for, but most of it is the levite Babylonian priesthood dung- an ancient horror story made up to control the masses by fear and retribution.

one question
    did THE WORD OF GOD = YESHUA= EVER CREATE anything USELESS AND IMPERFECT = if so name it?

IF you are responsible to create = you never create anything USELESS AND IMPERFECT~~~
    SO it is clear, looking at the ''fruits'' of this Law, Yeshua was never its AUTHOR amen

Hebrews 7

you honestly cannot deny these simple truths -JESUS WAS NEVER IMPEFECT NOR WEAK NOR USELESS.
    Lucy, your love of weeds and all that destroys that which is good, shows YOUR true character. Ken

P.S. Your explanations of the Scriptures truly have ZERO comprehension, as you pick out a sentence here and there and totally misrepresent it. Heb 7 & 8 speaks about the physical Law of Moses VERSUS the Spiritual SIDE of Moses' Law. Moses was commanded to make a TABERNACLE and it was PATTERNED after that which he was SHOWN on the MOUNT - Heb 8:5 Who serve unto the example and shadow of heavenly things, as Moses was admonished of Elohim when he was about to make the tabernacle: for, See, saith He, [that] thou make all things according to the pattern shewed to thee in the mount.

Yes Lucy, YOUR understanding of the Tabernacle and The Law of Moses is that it was DESTROYED and was USELESS and MEANINGLESS, and you have ZERO comprehension concerning these things in how they SERVE as an EXAMPLE and SHADOW of the HEAVENLY THINGS. It really is a shame in how blind and deaf you TRULY are SPIRITUALLY.
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
    Abstain from meats offered to idols (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
    So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

I HAVE A SAVIOUR
    QUESTION
    or
    - you don't know hey,

one question

Hebrews 7

No Lucy, according to you, Jesus put you in re-tail (go figure) years ago, and while ye claim I have immortal life now, ye are profiting off of the dead and dying.

I wonder when you pray Lucy do ye ask: Oh fodder please let more people die...so I can sell more flowers to the dead's family... I really need the money...or else I will have to take some poor soul to a phony court...after all...I can't ever get enough...oh amen.