Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10
Results 136 to 148 of 148

Thread: To STOP sinning?

  1. #136
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,817

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    And Lucy,

    Ye DON'T practice what ye tell or teach about doctors either do ye?
    And notice how Lucy avoided this question, she tells others one thing, and then she does the opposite.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

    Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

    Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

    By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

  2. #137
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    AUSTRALIA
    Posts
    17,347

    i answered

    Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    And notice how Lucy avoided this question, she tells others one thing, and then she does the opposite.
    because your mind is messed up you cannot understand and reason correctly....or..... you are an idiot as it is becoming more apparent in each of your posts
    THE disguise comes before THE deception
    What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the O.T Yahweh?
    Why did Christianity become another religion that is dominated by men and discriminates against, even persecutes, women
    Contrary to mainstream belief, Jesus did not discriminate against women but wanted to raise them up to a status of complete equality with men.

  3. #138
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    262
    Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    because your mind is messed up you cannot understand and reason correctly....or..... you are an idiot as it is becoming more apparent in each of your posts
    Someone who argues with idiots is...?
    I could be wrong. It happens.

  4. #139
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,817
    Quote Originally Posted by Edmund Dantes View Post
    Someone who argues with idiots is...?
    Edmund,

    That's a good point and a good question, and I've OFFERED to help Lucy out if she is in need of money, but looks like she's hell bent on suing me, and calling me an idiot at that.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

    Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

    Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

    By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

  5. #140
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,817
    And Lucy,

    Ye NEVER did tell us or show us where Christ took people to court?
    A bit of revelation for ye.

    Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

    Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

    By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

  6. #141
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    AUSTRALIA
    Posts
    17,347

    thank you Edumnd

    Quote Originally Posted by Edmund Dantes View Post
    Someone who argues with idiots is...?
    for the confirmation,


    what confirmation


    ''it takes 1 idiot to post
    like an idiot and
    for another idiot to agree with the idiot poster
    who was the true idiot in the 1st place and then
    for the other idiot to respond to the 1st idiot's posts
    that truly showed the 1st poster was a true idiot of idiot proportions in the 1st place''

    hey
    but again I could be wrong but are you agreeing with an idiot Edmund
    why?
    well it is best to declare you are an idiot in the 1st place
    and then all other idiots can agree with you ofcourse
    and all those UN-IDIOTS [ that's a new word I made up] will not respond because UN-idiots hate idiots
    it is a vicious world for idiots.
    hmmm
    the ofcourse most idiots don't know they are an idiot in the 1st place.... sigh....
    what group are you in Edmund?
    I have my ''suspicions'' ofcourse……………………….

    but I could be wrong
    THE disguise comes before THE deception
    What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the O.T Yahweh?
    Why did Christianity become another religion that is dominated by men and discriminates against, even persecutes, women
    Contrary to mainstream belief, Jesus did not discriminate against women but wanted to raise them up to a status of complete equality with men.

  7. #142
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,817

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    for the confirmation,


    what confirmation


    ''it takes 1 idiot to post
    like an idiot and
    for another idiot to agree with the idiot poster
    who was the true idiot in the 1st place and then
    for the other idiot to respond to the 1st idiot's posts
    that truly showed the 1st poster was a true idiot of idiot proportions and the 1st place''

    hey
    but again I could be wrong
    So in other words Lucy, ye are calling ye self an idiot too.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

    Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

    Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

    By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

  8. #143
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    AUSTRALIA
    Posts
    17,347

    well NO Elijah

    Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    So in other words Lucy, ye are calling ye self an idiot too.
    because I didn't agree with you
    I DISAGREE with most of your idiot posts
    WHY?
    THEY are basically lies and from the brain dead churches VIEWPOINT on...…………….. HOW TO THINK LIKE THE religious HERD OF DEAD PEOPLE WHO remain like trained up dummies who sit in religious sewerage
    EDMUND AGREED WITH YOU as he responded to you

    hmmm
    he responded to an idiot - but I could be wrong~~~
    I disagreed with the idiot.

    so once I disagreed with an idiot I was declared an UN-IDIOT [ I made that word up] and all UN-idiots never agree with idiots because idiots are NOT COOL - everyone knows this
    and so
    Elijah YOU have declared YOU are Not cool - therefore ye remain an idiot,.
    case closed
    WHY?
    THE IDIOT HAS CONFESSED
    THE disguise comes before THE deception
    What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the O.T Yahweh?
    Why did Christianity become another religion that is dominated by men and discriminates against, even persecutes, women
    Contrary to mainstream belief, Jesus did not discriminate against women but wanted to raise them up to a status of complete equality with men.

  9. #144
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,817
    Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    because I didn't agree with you
    I DISAGREE with most of your idiot posts
    WHY?
    THEY are basically lies and from the brain dead churches VIEWPOINT on..... HOW TO THINK LIKE THE religious HERD OF DEAD PEOPLE WHO remain like trained up dummies who sit in religious sewerage
    EDMUND AGREED WITH YOU as he responded to you

    hmmm
    he responded to an idiot - but I could be wrong~~~
    I disagreed with the idiot.

    so once I disagreed with an idiot I was declared an UN-IDIOT [ I made that word up] and all UN-idiots never agree with idiots because idiots are NOT COOL - everyone knows this
    and so
    Elijah YOU have declared YOU are Not cool - therefore ye remain an idiot,.
    case closed
    WHY?
    THE IDIOT HAS CONFESSED
    Lucy,

    It takes an idiot to post to an idiot.

    PS: This world's churches do NOT believe as I nor the scriptures teach, and this shows how little ye even know or understand.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

    Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

    Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

    By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

  10. #145
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    AUSTRALIA
    Posts
    17,347

    Yes i fully understand your ''church'' elijah

    Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    Lucy,

    It takes an idiot to post to an idiot.

    PS: This world's churches do NOT believe as I nor the scriptures teach, and this shows how little ye even know or understand.
    THE ''CHURCH OF ABUSE'' AKA '' THE CHURCH OF THE FILTHY MOUTH''
    YOU ARE an outstanding convert Elijah - well done.


    how long did it take to become filthy in mind and speech?
    I was wondering? a day a week or months.
    do all the pews abuse and speak filthy to each other IN THE LUNA-TIC sabbath ASSEMBLY?
    and I guess the 11 commandment you love is '' THOU SHALL ABUSE WOMEN AND SPEAK FILTHY TALK TO THEM AT ALL TIMES''

    YOU MUST BE ''PRIDE OF THE HERD'' AND THE OUTSTANDING EXAMPLE OF VILENESS. -WELL DONE

    WHEN YOU DIE and go to your ''filthy talk heaven'' you can sit on the right hand of satan and you can be the ''YAH YAH BLACK SHEEP''
    THE disguise comes before THE deception
    What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the O.T Yahweh?
    Why did Christianity become another religion that is dominated by men and discriminates against, even persecutes, women
    Contrary to mainstream belief, Jesus did not discriminate against women but wanted to raise them up to a status of complete equality with men.

  11. #146
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,817

    Yours is the church of satan and ye speak as he does too.

    Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    THE ''CHURCH OF ABUSE'' AKA '' THE CHURCH OF THE FILTHY MOUTH''
    YOU ARE an outstanding convert Elijah - well done.


    how long did it take to become filthy in mind and speech?
    I was wondering? a day a week or months.
    do all the pews abuse and speak filthy to each other IN THE LUNA-TIC sabbath ASSEMBLY?
    and I guess the 11 commandment you love is '' THOU SHALL ABUSE WOMEN AND SPEAK FILTHY TALK TO THEM AT ALL TIMES''

    YOU MUST BE ''PRIDE OF THE HERD'' AND THE OUTSTANDING EXAMPLE OF VILENESS. -WELL DONE

    WHEN YOU DIE and go to your ''filthy talk heaven'' you can sit on the right hand of satan and you can be the ''YAH YAH BLACK SHEEP''
    Lucy,

    You're the filthy mind and mouth, ye call Messiah's words dung of man and you're always slandering like ye father the devil and his character.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

    Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

    Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

    By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

  12. #147
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    AUSTRALIA
    Posts
    17,347

    No as usual you have it wrong elijah [sigh]

    Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    Lucy,

    You're the filthy mind and mouth, ye call Messiah's words dung of man and you're always slandering like ye father the devil and his character.
    ITS THE CORRUPTED WORDS OF MAN ADDED TO MESSIAH WORDS in the BBL I REFUSE [ as a trained up fruit inspector]
    - not the diamond words that always bear the fruits of his love and mercy and good will to all men

    it is your MO to miss the mark of the truth and you always get shot down in flames...………….. it is the sign of madness to always repeat the same sin.....as you do by MIS-REPRESENTING posts on LA
    THE disguise comes before THE deception
    What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the O.T Yahweh?
    Why did Christianity become another religion that is dominated by men and discriminates against, even persecutes, women
    Contrary to mainstream belief, Jesus did not discriminate against women but wanted to raise them up to a status of complete equality with men.

  13. #148
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,817
    Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    ITS THE CORRUPTED WORDS OF MAN ADDED TO MESSIAH WORDS in the BBL I REFUSE [ as a trained up fruit inspector]
    - not the diamond words that always bear the fruits of his love and mercy and good will to all men

    it is your MO to miss the mark of the truth and you always get shot down in flames..... it is the sign of madness to always repeat the same sin.....as you do by MIS-REPRESENTING posts on LA
    Lucy,

    You go to other corrupted minded people's websites, even unbelievers, and ye fall for their crappy ideas, and then ye parrot their ideas as truth, you have been caught doing this umpteen times already on the forum.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

    Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

    Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

    By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •