Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: The FALSE Lunar Sabbath

So folks, let me explain how Yah's calendar works with the scriptures, and refer to this first lunar month below.

And the YAHUWAH spake unto Moses and Aaron in the land of Egypt, saying, This month shall be unto you the beginning of months: it shall be the first month of the year to you.

Speak ye unto all the congregation of Israel, saying, In the tenth day of this month they shall take to them every man a lamb, according to the house of their fathers, a lamb for an house:
    Exodus 12:1-3 Looks like this below, new moon is in bold black, the six workdays are in blue, and the weekly seventh day Sabbath is in red .

1st=new moon day 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th 7th 8th=seventh day weekly Sabbath 9th 10th=Exod.12:3 11th 12th 13th 14th=Passover=Exodus 12:6 15th=BOTH F.F.O.U.B. CHAG and seventh day weekly Sabbath=Exod.13:6; Lev.23:6; Numbers 29:17; Deut.5:12-15; John 19:31

Ye see, once this 1st new moon day is determined, then ALL of these days including the seventh day Sabbath are FIXED in the lunar month, they cannot like the Roman calendar days that can float around on any day of its weeks of it's months.

The 10th, the 14th, and the 16th days of the first month are commanded workdays in the first month Abib, and it's as if Yah Almighty designed His calendar that will cause all man made calendars to expose themselves, and He surely did.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

Thumbs up Where Is The Scripture That Conclusively Proves That Exodus 12:16 Refers To Any Other

Hi EliYah,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

Using the characterization of Edmund Dantes, please allow me to reply to your above posts to ImAHebrew as:

Bullshit!

You yourself have given no scriptural proof that the 7th Day of Exodus 12:16 is nothing other than the 7th Day of the Feast of Unleavened Bread. Until you do so, I would admonish you to remain quiet as a good demon is instructed, knowing that both ImAHebrew and I have the ability to cast out demons.

Thanking you in advance should you take this warning to heart, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Spying View Post
    Hi EliYah,

Using the characterization of Edmund Dantes, please allow me to reply to your above posts to ImAHebrew as:

Bullshit!

You yourself have given no scriptural proof that the 7th Day of Exodus 12:16 is nothing other than the 7th Day of the Feast of Unleavened Bread. Until you do so, I would admonish you to remain quiet as a good demon is instructed, knowing that both ImAHebrew and I have the ability to cast out demons.

Sincerely, Latuwr
    Spying,

Moses is speaking of the 14th, the 15th and the 22nd day from Exodus 12:16 through to Exodus 13:6, and what is BS is you nor Ken can and have NOT provided any scriptures for ye Satyrsday in a lunar month as I have done above.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

Quote Originally Posted by Spying View Post
    Hi EliYah,

Bullshit!

Sincerely, Latuwr
    And Spying,

We are also told: In the first month, on the fourteenth day of the month at even, ye shall eat unleavened bread, UNTIL the one and twentieth day(21st day) of the month at even. Exodus 12:18

One can't eat unleavened bread UNTIL the ONE and twentieth day(21st day) at evening BEFORE the 22nd day begins, without also eating unleavened bread on the very 21st day itself of a seven day feast.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    And Spying,

We are also told: In the first month, on the fourteenth day of the month at even, ye shall eat unleavened bread, UNTIL the one and twentieth day(21st day) of the month at even. Exodus 12:18

One can't eat unleavened bread UNTIL the ONE and twentieth day(21st day) at evening BEFORE the 22nd day begins, without also eating unleavened bread on the very 21st day itself of a seven day feast.
    Looks like this below in calendar format.

1st new moon day 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th 7th 8th Sabbath 9th 10th 11th 12th 13th 14th(Passover) 15th=first day of Feast=CHAG 16th 17th 18th 19th 20th 21st(Exodus 12:16-18=last day of feast at evening) 22nd=seventh day Sabbath

saturn-ites = a saturday worship... A SATURDAY SABBATH

Saturn - Saturday = if you look at SATURN [ the planet] it has a 5 point hexagon at its base.
    this hexagon can be clearly seen and generally has clouds swirling over it... so the hexagon looks like it is moving

now what is very interesting is when the Muslims go to Mecca they walk around a black cube anticlockwise and the aerial view looks identical to the hexagon of saturday Saturn
    Saturday Saturn = worshipping a hexagon 666

is.jpg that is the base of Saturn - the 5 pointed hexagon

https://apokalypsis.gr/index.php/en/...o-Thessaloniki

sabbath +Saturn + hexagon - let the truth be known
    If the O.T. had been marketed as a horror story like a Stephen King novel the church indoctrinated pews might think differently about it.
    the NATURE of the Ministry of the Holy Spirit is only of love joy and peace
    * fear mongering
    * Hellfire &
    * Murder Inc.
    Its the Ministry of the religious Cainite Hu-man including ''let us control them by fear '' inserted verses
    = AKA man made up Dung
    The ministry of satan is fear lies and murder
    Remember the M.O!

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    Saturn - Saturday = if you look at SATURN [ the planet] it has a 5 point hexagon at its base.
    this hexagon can be clearly seen and generally has clouds swirling over it... so the hexagon looks like it is moving

now what is very interesting is when the Muslims go to Mecca they walk around a black cube anticlockwise and the aerial view looks identical to the hexagon of saturday Saturn
    Saturday Saturn = worshipping a hexagon 666

is.jpg that is the base of Saturn - the 5 pointed hexagon

https://apokalypsis.gr/index.php/en/...o-Thessaloniki

sabbath +Saturn + hexagon - let the truth be known
    That is true Lucy, it's called the Kabba stone, and practicing Jews wear the same thing on their foreheads.

https://www.google.com/search?rls=co...ih=425&dpr=1.5

Lucy,

I have NOT revealed a certain truth about this yet, because His Holy Spirit tells me not to do so, however, sooner or later this truth will be known.

Jesus alone is our true sabbath - our rest

NO DAY IS
    THE TRUTH MAN IS OUR REST AMEN - THAT TRUTH WILL NEVER CHANGE AND UNTIL people realise this, they worship in vain
    I have repeatedly posted on this forum, ARMSTRONGISM and his beliefs never pays
    the man was wrong,
    his life was wrong
    his copied theories from the SDA = all wrong

= BUT MILLIONS believe him - the ignorant who perish

BTW the holy spirit NEVER HIDES the truth, as he is the spirit of truth
    If the O.T. had been marketed as a horror story like a Stephen King novel the church indoctrinated pews might think differently about it.
    * fear mongering
    * Hellfire &
    * Murder Inc.
    Its the Ministry of the religious Cainite Hu-man including ''let us control them by fear '' inserted verses
    = AKA man made up Dung
    Remember the M.O!

NO DAY IS
    THE TRUTH MAN IS OUR REST AMEN - THAT TRUTH WILL NEVER CHANGE AND UNTIL people realise this, they worship in vain
    I have repeatedly posted on this forum, ARMSTRONGISM and his beliefs never pays

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAkrgvHA4SI
    Lucy,

Jesus did indeed observe the true Sabbath of the scriptures, see John 7 and 8.

As Troy Miller said:
    Whoever is in charge, is in charge of the calendar.
    The calendar you observe tells you when to work and when to worship.
    WHEN you worship tells heaven and the on-looking universe WHO you worship.
    So getting the day right is VERY serious!
    http://creationcalendar.com/

Those who obey themselves and NOT the Almighty are the ones in trouble.

And as thee apostle John wrote and said.

He/She that saith he/she abideth in him/Messiah ought himself/or herself also so to walk, even as he/Messiah walked. 1 John 2:6.

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...e+walked&t=KJV

I can't judge people personally, I can ONLY put the truth of scriptures out there, and the rest is between them and the Almighty whether they walk the walk.

That is a wrong concept elijah

AND FROM SATAN
    Jesus judged the Pharisee and their wrong concepts
    YES
    He is the Father of all love and compassion, yet -it still never pays to be ''hushed up'' about the works and the workers of satan
    they are the enemies of the cross
    Yes
    Jesus said He came not to judge this world BUT TO SAVE the lost.
    however THIS IS TAKEN TO THE EXTREME and twisted so the pews are silent over evil eruption
    the church loves to make the pews ''silent'' to all its wrongs so the pews die from lack of knowledge.
    its the ''''shooooed crowd'''
    - ''' the shut up and don't rock the boat group''' where all types of EVIL flourishes and possibly hidden from view

THE SAINTS SHALL judge - so where do they learn to ''judge'' if not here and now.????

I hate all those twisted concepts so evil prevails !!!!

as a for instance
    why do Roman catholic parents send their children from a tender age to their RCChurches and Schools KNOWING there is a strong possibility of sexual predators honing in on their child
    ''oh don't dare judge us pleasssssssssssssssssssssssssssssse'' goes the cry,
    while small children are scared for life
    * fear mongering
    * Hellfire &
    * Murder Inc.
    = AKA man made up Dung
    Remember the M.O!

AND FROM SATAN
    YES
    He is the Father of all love and compassion, yet -it still never pays to be ''hushed up'' about the works and the workers of satan
    Yes
    however THIS IS TAKEN TO THE EXTREME and twisted so the pews are silent over evil eruption
    the church loves to make the pews ''silent'' to all its wrongs so the pews die from lack of knowledge.
    - ''' the shut up and don't rock the boat group''' where all types of EVIL flourishes and possibly hidden from view

THE SAINTS SHALL judge - so where do they learn to ''judge'' if not here ad now.????

I hate the ''twist''!!!!
    Lucy,

Only Messiah and His words will judge people in the end. John 12:48.

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...2&page=3&t=KJV

we are not talking about ''''the end''' Elijah

AND FROM SATAN
    YES
    Yes

THE SAINTS SHALL judge - so where do they learn to ''judge'' if not here and now.????

I hate all those twisted concepts so evil prevails !!!!

we are talking about 2000yrs of ''sweeping evil under the rug'' and allowing evil to get away with murder - because '' don't judge us '' religious mentality - that is wrong
    JESUS HIMSELF JUDGED THE LAODICEAN CHURCH - IT MADE HIM SICK

I hate how you quote verses without any understanding... like a silly religious twisted robot with a mechanical voice.

as a for instance
    why do Roman catholic parents send their children from a tender age to their RCChurches and Schools KNOWING there is a strong possibility of sexual predators honing in on their child
    ''oh don't dare judge us pleasssssssssssssssssssssssssssssse'' goes the cry,
    while small children are scared for life

we are talking about 2000yrs of ''sweeping evil under the rug'' and allowing evil to get away with murder - because of '' don't judge us '' religious mentality
    - that is wrong
    JESUS HIMSELF JUDGED THE LAODICEAN CHURCH - IT MADE HIM SICK

I hate how you quote verses without any understanding... like a silly religious twisted robot with a mechanical voice.
    * fear mongering
    * Hellfire &
    * Murder Inc.
    = AKA man made up Dung
    Remember the M.O!