Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13

Thread: The FALSE Lunar Sabbath

Smile

And Ken, work is allowed on the new moon day, but that don't mean that the new moon day can fall on any of six workdays though as ye pagan Roman calendar days float.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

Smile

And Ken,

I'm not finished by a long shot exposing ye post above, and ye can raddle on with ye smokescreen posts thinking ye can burry the truth.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by ImAHebrew View Post
    Shalom Everyone, Eliyahu's demon tries to separate the days of the month into 3 different categories, and IF this demon's baloney about this is wrong, then just about everything else that comes forth from this demon is nothing but lies and deceptions. Now, this demon doesn't count the New Moon day or any "dark of the moon" days which falls adjacent to the New Moon, in it's counting of the "working six days and resting the 7th day." So, in this demon's counting of six work days and resting the seventh day, those New Moon days are totally ignored. They really don't count, and low and behold, magically, it's lunar sabbath works out with this overlooking of "one" of the categories of lunar days.

It bases it's failure to count those days on Ezekiel 46:1 & 3, but it fails to notice that in verses 4 & 6 there is some "work" that has to be performed on the New Moon day and the Sabbath day. Also, in Exodus 40:2 & 17 Moses is told that on the FIRST day of the first month of the second year they are to construct (verses 18-30) the Tabernacle. Hmm, look at that. All that WORK on the FIRST day of the month, and Eliyahu's demon would surely object to this taking place based upon Ezekiel 46, wouldn't it?

Then you have ALL of the offerings and sacrifices that had to occur, by the princes of Israel, in connection with dedicating the altar of the Tabernacle (Numbers 7). The FIRST day there were a multitude of offerings (One silver charger, the weight thereof [was] an hundred and thirty [shekels], one silver bowl of seventy shekels, after the shekel of the sanctuary; both of them [were] full of fine flour mingled with oil for a meat offering, one spoon of ten [shekels] of gold, full of incense, one young bullock, one ram, one lamb of the first year, for a burnt offering, one kid of the goats for a sin offering, and for a sacrifice of peace offerings, two oxen, five rams, five he goats, five lambs of the first year.) So, this FIRST day of the month had quite a bit of "work" performed on it. But then, you have the 8th day of the month that ALSO has the exact some sacrifices and offerings performed (Numbers 7:54-59), which again, would turn out to be a whole lot of work, sort of like what happened in Joshua 5:10 when the Passover Lambs were slaughtered on the 14th day of the 1st month. Eliyahu's demon denounces that this 14th day of the 1st month could ever fall on a weekly Sabbath day because it would be considered a "work" day with all of the sacrifices involved with the Passover. Isn't that a bunch of baloney based upon all the offerings and sacrifices that the Law requires for the Sabbath, and the 1st & 8th days of the month with the setting up of the Tabernacle? Eliyahu's demon should start to shudder a little with how IT is being exposed. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.
    And Ken sacrifices were done on every day, so to you, it's ok if people work on ye Saturday too I suppose, and that way ye satyrsday Sabbath can be BOTH a workday and a Sabbath .

Like ye Light in ye home can be BOTH on and OFF at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by ImAHebrew View Post
    Shalom Everyone, Eliyahu's demon tries to separate the days of the month into 3 different categories, and IF this demon's baloney about this is wrong, then just about everything else that comes forth from this demon is nothing but lies and deceptions. Now, this demon doesn't count the New Moon day or any "dark of the moon" days which falls adjacent to the New Moon, in it's counting of the "working six days and resting the 7th day." So, in this demon's counting of six work days and resting the seventh day, those New Moon days are totally ignored. They really don't count, and low and behold, magically, it's lunar sabbath works out with this overlooking of "one" of the categories of lunar days.

It bases it's failure to count those days on Ezekiel 46:1 & 3, but it fails to notice that in verses 4 & 6 there is some "work" that has to be performed on the New Moon day and the Sabbath day. Also, in Exodus 40:2 & 17 Moses is told that on the FIRST day of the first month of the second year they are to construct (verses 18-30) the Tabernacle. Hmm, look at that. All that WORK on the FIRST day of the month, and Eliyahu's demon would surely object to this taking place based upon Ezekiel 46, wouldn't it?

Then you have ALL of the offerings and sacrifices that had to occur, by the princes of Israel, in connection with dedicating the altar of the Tabernacle (Numbers 7). The FIRST day there were a multitude of offerings (One silver charger, the weight thereof [was] an hundred and thirty [shekels], one silver bowl of seventy shekels, after the shekel of the sanctuary; both of them [were] full of fine flour mingled with oil for a meat offering, one spoon of ten [shekels] of gold, full of incense, one young bullock, one ram, one lamb of the first year, for a burnt offering, one kid of the goats for a sin offering, and for a sacrifice of peace offerings, two oxen, five rams, five he goats, five lambs of the first year.) So, this FIRST day of the month had quite a bit of "work" performed on it. But then, you have the 8th day of the month that ALSO has the exact some sacrifices and offerings performed (Numbers 7:54-59), which again, would turn out to be a whole lot of work, sort of like what happened in Joshua 5:10 when the Passover Lambs were slaughtered on the 14th day of the 1st month. Eliyahu's demon denounces that this 14th day of the 1st month could ever fall on a weekly Sabbath day because it would be considered a "work" day with all of the sacrifices involved with the Passover. Isn't that a bunch of baloney based upon all the offerings and sacrifices that the Law requires for the Sabbath, and the 1st & 8th days of the month with the setting up of the Tabernacle? Eliyahu's demon should start to shudder a little with how IT is being exposed. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.
    Ken,

Eliyahu's demon denounces that this 14th day of the 1st month could ever fall on a weekly Sabbath day because it would be considered a "work" day with all of the sacrifices involved with the Passover.
    No, it's because in lunar weeks the days are determined by and from the new moon day, and ALL of the lunar monthly days forward are SET or FIXED in its month by the moon, and NO monthly day can possibly fall on another day as the pagan Roman calendar monthly days do.

Where does the English word "Month" come from?

Where does the English word "Month" come from?

Month , Monday - both the words derived from the word MOON.
    See for yourself here: https://www.google.com/search?rls=co...ih=425&dpr=1.5

Psalms 81:3 correctly translated from Hebrew to English reads.

Blow up the trumpet in the new moon, and in the appointed FULL MOON time, on our solemn feast day.

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...t+day%2E&t=KJV

They were observing lunar weeks, and not a modern solar week, and you and Spying keep on ignoring the truth of scriptures.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    Ken,

No, it's because in lunar weeks the days are determined by and from the new moon day, and ALL of the lunar monthly days forward are SET or FIXED in its month by the moon, and NO monthly day can possibly fall on another day as the pagan Roman calendar monthly days do.
    For this reason given in quote, on Yah's lunar monthly calendar days, no seventh day Sabbath can ever possibly fall on a New Moon day or vice versa, and the ONLY exception is when Yah commands that the new moon day=1st day of the seventh month is an annual Sabbath every year Leviticus 23:24; Numbers 29:1.

Looks like this below in lunar calendar format of the seventh month, and this is the ONLY lunar month in scriptures commanded so this way.

1s=new moon Blowing of Trumpets=Lev.23:24; Num.29:1 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th 7th 8th=weekly seventh day Sabbath 9th 10th=Day of Atonement=yearly Sabbath=Lev.16:29; Lev.23:27; Num.29:7 11th 12th 13th 14th 15th=F.D.F.O.T. and seventh day Sabbath=Lev.23:24, 39; Num.29:12 16th 17th 18th 19th 20th 21st=last day of F.O.T. 22nd=the eighth day=Lev.23:36; Lev.23:39; Num.29:35 23rd 24th 25th 26th 27th 28th 29th=weekly seventh day Sabbath

In this type of lunar calendar, once the new moon day=1st day of month is declared, then ALL of the other days forward, the six workdays and the Sabbaths are SET FIXED in the lunar month by the moon, and its IMPOSSIBLE for any of these days to ever fall on each other or coincide with each other, impossible.

These 2 verses will prove they were observing lunar weeks, because BOTH verses have the same FULL MOON words.

http://www.blbclassic.org/lang/lexic...gs=H3677&t=KJV

In 1 Kings 6:1 you will read.

And it came to pass in the four hundred and eightieth year after the children of Israel were come out of the land of Egypt, in the fourth year of Solomon's reign over Israel, in the month Zif, which is the second month, that he began to build the house of the YAHUWAH.

480 years + 7 years in the time of Solomon, and it took him seven years 1 Kings 6:38 to build the House of YAHUWAH, and in the seventh lunar month in 1 Kings 8:65-66 they were still observing the same calendar ABOVE of Yah written by Moses determined by the moon.