Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: The FALSE Lunar Sabbath

The FALSE Lunar Sabbath

Shalom Everyone, I thought I might start a separate thread in showing how deceived lunar sabbathtarians are. Here is a post I recently made to expose their error:

Exo 12:15-16 and Lev 23:34-36

Shalom Everyone, don't be deceived! Here are several verses which DESTROY lunar sabbath keeping.

Ex 12:15 - 12:16

15 Seven days shall ye eat unleavened bread; even the first day ye shall put away leaven out of your houses: for whosoever eateth leavened bread from the first day until the seventh day, that soul shall be cut off from Israel.
    16 And in the first day [there shall be] an holy convocation, and in the seventh day there shall be an holy convocation to you; no manner of work shall be done in them, save [that] which every man must eat, that only may be done of you.

Lev 23:34 - 23:36

34 Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, The fifteenth day of this seventh month [shall be] the Feast of tabernacles [for] seven days unto Yahweh.
    35 On the first day [shall be] an holy convocation: ye shall do no servile work [therein].
    36 Seven days ye shall offer an offering made by fire unto Yahweh: on the eighth day shall be an holy convocation unto you; and ye shall offer an offering made by fire unto Yahweh: it [is] a solemn assembly; [and] ye shall do no servile work [therein].

Please compare BOTH instances. With the Feast of Unleavened Bread in Exo 12, the FIRST (15th) and SEVENTH (21st) days are holy convocations (Sabbaths), with the Feast of Tabernacles in Lev 23, the FIRST (15th) and EIGHTH (22nd) days are holy convocations (Sabbaths). So Exo 12 has the Sabbath falling on the SEVENTH day of the Feast (21st day of the month), and Lev 23 has the Sabbath falling on the EIGHTH day (22nd day of the month). This PROVES the lunar sabbath teaching to be false, but we all know they they will contort themselves to teach contrary to the Scriptures. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.

P.S. Also, IF, as they wrongly teach, each and every 15th day of the month are lunar sabbaths, WHY did Elohim have to specifically declare that the 15th day of the 1st month and the 15th day of the 7th month are sabbath days? If they are ALWAYS sabbath days, why would Elohim have to point out the 15th day of the 1st and 7th months as Sabbath days? Seems very clear to anyone with logic that these two months specifically have SPECIAL Sabbaths which fall on the 15th day of the month, and it is NOT something that happens EVERY month. John speaks of the "special" Sabbaths or "high day" Sabbaths in John 19:31, and this would have fallen on the 15th day of that first month (First day of the Feast of Unleavened Bread).

Jn 19:31 The Jews therefore, because it was the preparation, that the bodies should not remain upon the cross on the sabbath day, (for that sabbath day was an high day,) besought Pilate that their legs might be broken, and [that] they might be taken away.

P.S.S. And we are not turning this thread into a nonsensical lunar sabbath thread. I hope to stop by and have a discussion about this with Troy Miller and his wife someday.
    What they want to OVERLOOK is the fact that the SEVENTH day mentioned in Exo 12:16 is the 21st day of the month, and it is a Sabbath. They teach that this would be impossible, so they change that SEVENTH day of the Feast to be their SEVENTH day Sabbath which falls on the 22nd day of the month. But when they look at Lev 23:36, that EIGHTH day would also ALWAYS be their SEVENTH day Sabbath. Do you see how convoluted they have distorted and twisted what the Scriptures are truly teaching? Hopefully, you do, because they will endlessly throw verse after verse at you thinking they have been able to disguise their inability to answer correctly about how the SEVENTH day of Unleavened Bread is a Sabbath, which falls on the 21st day of the month, not the 22nd day of the month as their lunar sabbath demands. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
    Abstain from meats offered to idols (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
    So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

Waving of the Sheaf on the MORROW after the Sabbath.

Shalom Everyone, here is another irrefutable explanation to show the error of the lunar sabbath. In the Law, it is commanded that NO produce of the Land can be eaten UNTIL the offering has been brought after the waving of the sheaf, on the morrow after the Sabbath.

Lev 23:11 - 23:14

11 And he shall wave the sheaf before Yahweh, to be accepted for you: on the morrow after the sabbath the priest shall wave it.
    12 And ye shall offer that day when ye wave the sheaf an he lamb without blemish of the first year for a burnt offering unto Yahweh.
    13 And the meat offering thereof [shall be] two tenth deals of fine flour mingled with oil, an offering made by fire unto Yahweh [for] a sweet savour: and the drink offering thereof [shall be] of wine, the fourth [part] of an hin.
    14 And ye shall eat neither bread, nor parched corn, nor green ears, until the selfsame day that ye have brought an offering unto your Elohim: [it shall be] a statute for ever throughout your generations in all your dwellings.

At question here is how lunar sabbathtarians teach that the wave sheaf ALWAYS falls on the 16th day of the 1st month, the morrow after THEIR lunar sabbath of the 15th day of the month. So according to lunar sabbatharians, the eating could only occur on or after the 16th day of the 1st month. Now, let's see what happened at the FIRST waving of the sheaf when the Children of Israel entered into the Land:

Josh 5:10 - 5:12

10 And the children of Israel encamped in Gilgal, and kept the passover on the fourteenth day of the month at even in the plains of Jericho.
    11 And they did eat of the old corn of the land on the morrow after the passover, unleavened cakes, and parched [corn] in the selfsame day.
    12 And the manna ceased on the morrow after they had eaten of the old corn of the land; neither had the children of Israel manna any more; but they did eat of the fruit of the land of Canaan that year.

Please notice that the Children of Israel kept the Passover on the 14th day of the month, and on the next day, they ate from the produce of the land. This could only be done if the wave sheaf had been waved and the offering made on the MORROW after the Sabbath. What does this tell us? It tells us that the Passover (the 14th day of the month) was also the Seventh day Sabbath (the weekly Sabbath, not the lunar sabbath), and the offering and waving took place on the 15th day of the month, the morrow after the "weekly" Sabbath that fell on the 14th day of the month that year. Don't be fooled or deceived into believing the false teachings about the lunar sabbath. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
    Abstain from meats offered to idols (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
    So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

UNDER THE new covenant = the new agreement

JESUS

Becomes our rest = He says so
    math 11 v 28 29 30

Jesus is our sabbath

Judaizers peddle false information basically from Herbert Armstrong and the ghastly ''Hebrew roots movements'' [ get the vomit bucket]
    If the O.T. had been marketed as a horror story like a Stephen King novel the church indoctrinated pews might think differently about it.
    the NATURE of the Ministry of the Holy Spirit is only of love joy and peace
    * fear mongering
    * Hellfire &
    * Murder Inc.
    Its the Ministry of the religious Cainite Hu-man including ''let us control them by fear '' inserted verses
    = AKA man made up Dung
    The ministry of satan is fear lies and murder
    Remember the M.O!

Quote Originally Posted by ImAHebrew View Post
    Shalom Everyone, here is another irrefutable explanation to show the error of the lunar sabbath. In the Law, it is commanded that NO produce of the Land can be eaten UNTIL the offering has been brought after the waving of the sheaf, on the morrow after the Sabbath.

11 And he shall wave the sheaf before Yahweh, to be accepted for you: on the morrow after the sabbath the priest shall wave it.
    12 And ye shall offer that day when ye wave the sheaf an he lamb without blemish of the first year for a burnt offering unto Yahweh.
    13 And the meat offering thereof [shall be] two tenth deals of fine flour mingled with oil, an offering made by fire unto Yahweh [for] a sweet savour: and the drink offering thereof [shall be] of wine, the fourth [part] of an hin.
    14 And ye shall eat neither bread, nor parched corn, nor green ears, until the selfsame day that ye have brought an offering unto your Elohim: [it shall be] a statute for ever throughout your generations in all your dwellings.

At question here is how lunar sabbathtarians teach that the wave sheaf ALWAYS falls on the 16th day of the 1st month, the morrow after THEIR lunar sabbath of the 15th day of the month. So according to lunar sabbatharians, the eating could only occur on or after the 16th day of the 1st month. Now, let's see what happened at the FIRST waving of the sheaf when the Children of Israel entered into the Land:

10 And the children of Israel encamped in Gilgal, and kept the passover on the fourteenth day of the month at even in the plains of Jericho.
    11 And they did eat of the old corn of the land on the morrow after the passover, unleavened cakes, and parched [corn] in the selfsame day.
    12 And the manna ceased on the morrow after they had eaten of the old corn of the land; neither had the children of Israel manna any more; but they did eat of the fruit of the land of Canaan that year.

Please notice that the Children of Israel kept the Passover on the 14th day of the month, and on the next day, they ate from the produce of the land. This could only be done if the wave sheaf had been waved and the offering made on the MORROW after the Sabbath. What does this tell us? It tells us that the Passover (the 14th day of the month) was also the Seventh day Sabbath (the weekly Sabbath, not the lunar sabbath), and the offering and waving took place on the 15th day of the month, the morrow after the "weekly" Sabbath that fell on the 14th day of the month that year. Don't be fooled or deceived into believing the false teachings about the lunar sabbath. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.
    Ken, this is ye own reasoning and assumptions, and the 14th day Passover is a commanded workday by Yah, and evidently ye THINK that one of the commanded six workdays can fall on a commanded seventh day Sabbath, boy what confusion ye have.

I advise all to go here below and read the article listed, because Ken and Spying will NOT believe nor accept any scriptural texts shown to them, it's called willful ignorance of the truth..

All the Sabbaths in Scripture fall on the 8th, 15th, 22nd and 29th days of the month.

http://creationcalendar.com/
    A bit of revelation for ye.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    JESUS

Becomes our rest = He says so
    math 11 v 28 29 30

Jesus is our sabbath

Judaizers peddle false information basically from Herbert Armstrong and the ghastly ''Hebrew roots movements'' [ get the vomit bucket]
    Lucy,

Ye must carry around your vomit bucket, because ye are always regurgitating over and over again dear.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

standing up with Jesus

IN THE PRESENCE OF HIS ENEMIES.... I AM SO GRATEFUL TO BE ABLE TO DO THIS, AND LOVE HIS NEW COVENANT,. THAT ERADICTATED THE OLD

THE ENEMIES OF JESUS, mix the law of Moses, with the Gospel

= judaizers

study them and find out who they represent~~~~
    If the O.T. had been marketed as a horror story like a Stephen King novel the church indoctrinated pews might think differently about it.
    * fear mongering
    * Hellfire &
    * Murder Inc.
    Its the Ministry of the religious Cainite Hu-man including ''let us control them by fear '' inserted verses
    = AKA man made up Dung
    Remember the M.O!

IN THE PRESENCE OF HIS ENEMIES.... I AM SO GRATEFUL TO BE ABLE TO DO THIS, AND LOVE HIS NEW COVENANT,. THAT ERADICTATED THE OLD

THE ENEMIES OF JESUS, mix the law of Moses, with the Gospel = judaizers
    Lucy,

The law is part of the Gospel as Hebrews 4 tells ye that was preached to them in the wilderness, and they would NOT believe and obey it either like ye dear.

Smile

Lucy,

Ye all are always talking about LIFE NOW, LIFE NOW, and then ye willfully IGNORE the scriptures that tell ye how.

What a pickle.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by ImAHebrew View Post

Really Ken?

Can any of the Roman six workdays-Sun through Friday ever fall on a Saturday or vice versa? It's impossible, and yet ye are asking us to believe the same thing in thee above.

I can't help but smile.

Smile

At least Wiley Coyote-genius had enough sense to go back to the drawing board.

the case of 2 JUDAIZERS fighting over a day they dont need to keep

who will win?
    THE TRUTH = JESUS IS OUR SABBATH REST... NO DAY - just the truth man.

act 1 scene 1
    enter Ken - blue corner SPEAKS IN A LOUD VOICE
    ''its Saturday''

Enter Elijah- red corner
    ''its any day, its the moon day''

Ken
    ''no no
    its Saturday''

Elijah
    ''its seeing the new moon day
    any day''

Ken
    ''its always been Saturday''

Elijah
    ''no
    you liar its any day''

ken
    ''no no
    the jews keep Saturday if any one will know they will''

Elijah
    ''no no
    the pope changed it - he is a liar''

Ken
    ''rubbish it is Saturday forever''

Elijah
    ''I know everything its LUNA ''

KEN
    ''no
    YOU are a LUNA-TIC''

Elijah
    ''NO
    YOU ARE A Saturn-ite ''

Ken
    hiss at Elijah

Elijah
    Hisses back

THE CROWD boos as they KNOW the enemies of Jesus as - THE SATURN-ITE AND THE LUNA-TIC
    so they THROW ROTTEN TOMATOES

[ I CAN WRITE GREAT LINES FOR THE HEATHEN REBELS ]
    * fear mongering
    * Hellfire &
    * Murder Inc.
    = AKA man made up Dung
    Remember the M.O!

Smile And what Lucy doing...

who will win?
    THE TRUTH = JESUS IS OUR SABBATH REST... NO DAY - just the truth man.

act 1 scene 1
    enter Ken - blue corner SPEAKS IN A LOUD VOICE
    ''its Saturday''

Enter Elijah- red corner
    ''its any day, its the moon day''

Ken
    ''no no
    its Saturday''

Elijah
    ''its seeing the new moon day
    any day''

Ken
    ''its always been Saturday''

Elijah
    ''no
    you liar its any day''

ken
    ''no no
    the jews keep Saturday if any one will know they will''

Elijah
    ''no no
    the pope changed it - he is a liar''

Ken
    ''rubbish it is Saturday forever''

Elijah
    ''I know everything its LUNA ''

KEN
    ''no
    YOU are a LUNA-TIC''

Elijah
    ''NO
    YOU ARE A Saturn-ite ''

Ken
    hiss at Elijah

Elijah
    Hisses back

THE CROWD boos - THE SATURN-ITE AND THE LUNA-TIC
    AND THROWS ROTTEN TOMATOES

[ I CAN WRITE GREAT LINES FOR THE HEATHEN REBELS ]
    She is out there in the crowd inspecting all of those deformed appendages as she calls it, and the crowd is crying in laughter.

Conclusion

the LUNA-TIC
    the SATURN-ITE
    = ENEMIES OF YESHUA..
    * fear mongering
    * Hellfire &
    * Murder Inc.
    = AKA man made up Dung
    Remember the M.O!

the LUNA-TIC
    the SATURN-ITE
    = ENEMIES OF YESHUA..
    Lucy,

Ye are His enemy, ye are anti-law, anti-scripture, anti-commandments, if it walks like an anti, talks like an anti, it must anti-Messiah.

Smile The deformed appendage inspector?

The deformed appendage inspector?

I can't help but laugh.