Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: The FALSE Lunar Sabbath

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    the Judaizers were always in the background, a cunning evil group, who were total REBELS against the Goodnews
    now why so?

because the Judaizers, did not have the benefit of the holy spirit therefore were unable to discern, the different systems
    the law - without the holy spirit
    the gospel - with the holy spirit

Jesus INTRODUCE THE CHRIST the verb of power to this world - the frequency of love to all who will believe HIM and walk in His daily presence
    the law was unable to do this, hence it was not effective and killed all who try to walk in the 613 laws

no one can be ''calm'' around a Judaizer, and talk the true Gospel, as these people are ruled over by witchcraft as rebels - yet pretend they are wise
    the Judaizer is cunning and many will fall for their opinions as many did over Herbert Armstrong and the SDA cult

basically a JUDAIZER IS A WITCH, who will cast a spell [ if possible,] on all by using deceptive lies and twisting of verses - Herbert Armstrong false teaching still liveth on this forum
    **************************************************************************************************** *********************************

the ''new Judaizers''
    https://www.jpost.com/Magazine/The-new-Judaizers-540415

warning
    to be a ''judaizer'' is important to the Zionist movement of a one world taken over,.....
    Lucy,

Ye have a spirit but it sure aint holy dear.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

Eliyahu's Demon!

Shalom Everyone, Eliyahu's demon is very deceitful. There is very little truth to be found in the demon that controls Eliyahu. Why do I say that? Eliyahu's demon tries to deceive us into believing that sacrifices would be a "work" that isn't allowed on the Sabbath. This demon thinks we are foolish, but we know better. In the Law and the Prophets it is commanded to kill sacrifices on the Sabbath every seven days, yet Eliyah's demon thinks that killing the Passover Lamb and sacrificing it would be "working" on the Sabbath. Such foolishness coming from this demon, as it even demands we explain how a Saturday could fall on a Sunday through Friday. Just exactly what kind of silly question is that?

This demon needs to shut up and be cast forth from Eliyahu so that Eliyahu can start to demolish the false lunar sabbath, because on the 15th day of the 7th month, ALL of this "work" had to be done on the Sabbath, according to the Word of Yahweh:

The sacrificing of 13 young bullocks, 2 rams, 14 lambs, 1 kid of the goats, and 2 more lambs for the daily burnt offering. All these animals had to be offered on the Sabbath, yet Eliyahu's demon doesn't think the Passover Lamb could be offered on the Sabbath. Why is that? Maybe someone else could try to explain it to Eliyahu's demon.

Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.

P.S. Eliyahu's demon also claims it has answered correctly concerning Exo 12:16. No, I can assure you it has not:

Ex 12:16 And in the first day (15th day) [there shall be] an holy convocation, and in the seventh day (21st day) there shall be an holy convocation to you; no manner of work shall be done in them, save [that] which every man must eat, that only may be done of you.

The FIRST day of the Feast of Unleavened bread falls on the 15th day of the month, and it is a Sabbath. The SEVENTH day of the Feast of Unleavened bread falls on the 21st day of the month, and it is a Sabbath. This destroys the false lunar sabbath teaching that claims it could not fall on the 21st day of the month. Eliyahu's demon only pretends it has rebutted this Truth.
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
    Abstain from meats offered to idols (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
    So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

the unsaved rebuking the unsaved aka - his demon said to that demon

lets watch....

''witch'' rebel will win
    the saturn-ist - the Saturday buff
    the luna-tic - the moon buff

let the debunking begin
    SHOW TIME and the crowds cheer FOR BOTH - the blue corner and the red corner....
    people using whatever portrait of God they can find on the biblical smorgasbord of divine portraits to excuse whatever kind of violent and unloving attitude they have against people they hate or disagree with.
    The Bible has been used throughout history to excuse slavery, war, genocide, torture, vengeance, capital punishment, and the superiority complex of the “chosen”.
    The reality is that all of this can be found in the Bible.
    And yet, these things are the opposite of Jesus.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by ImAHebrew View Post
    Shalom Everyone, Eliyahu's demon is very deceitful. There is very little truth to be found in the demon that controls Eliyahu. Why do I say that? Eliyahu's demon tries to deceive us into believing that sacrifices would be a "work" that isn't allowed on the Sabbath. This demon thinks we are foolish, but we know better. In the Law and the Prophets it is commanded to kill sacrifices on the Sabbath every seven days, yet Eliyah's demon thinks that killing the Passover Lamb and sacrificing it would be "working" on the Sabbath. Such foolishness coming from this demon, as it even demands we explain how a Saturday could fall on a Sunday through Friday. Just exactly what kind of silly question is that?

This demon needs to shut up and be cast forth from Eliyahu so that Eliyahu can start to demolish the false lunar sabbath, because on the 15th day of the 7th month, ALL of this "work" had to be done on the Sabbath, according to the Word of Yahweh:

The sacrificing of 13 young bullocks, 2 rams, 14 lambs, 1 kid of the goats, and 2 more lambs for the daily burnt offering. All these animals had to be offered on the Sabbath, yet Eliyahu's demon doesn't think the Passover Lamb could be offered on the Sabbath. Why is that? Maybe someone else could try to explain it to Eliyahu's demon.

Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.

P.S. Eliyahu's demon also claims it has answered correctly concerning Exo 12:16. No, I can assure you it has not:

Ex 12:16 And in the first day (15th day) [there shall be] an holy convocation, and in the seventh day (21st day) there shall be an holy convocation to you; no manner of work shall be done in them, save [that] which every man must eat, that only may be done of you.

The FIRST day of the Feast of Unleavened bread falls on the 15th day of the month, and it is a Sabbath. The SEVENTH day of the Feast of Unleavened bread falls on the 21st day of the month, and it is a Sabbath. This destroys the false lunar sabbath teaching that claims it could not fall on the 21st day of the month. Eliyahu's demon only pretends it has rebutted this Truth.
    Ken,

I'm not the one on here turning blind eyes to the written texts of scriptures as the other 3 anti-Messiah's on here.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

Smile

And Ken,

I thought that ye said that ye were done with me and were not going to speak with me? The little lying demon huh?

Smile

Well folks, looks like we have Jezebel, Baalim, and Baalim's lying ass on here.

THE luna-tic

has the ''knock-out blow'' to the Saturn-ite [ the 666-er] who still remains down and out~~~~

alas.
    the crowd boos the LUNA-tic.....
    people using whatever portrait of God they can find on the biblical smorgasbord of divine portraits to excuse whatever kind of violent and unloving attitude they have against people they hate or disagree with.
    The Bible has been used throughout history to excuse slavery, war, genocide, torture, vengeance, capital punishment, and the superiority complex of the “chosen”.

Ye are the unsaved Lucy...

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    lets watch....

''witch'' rebel will win
    the saturn-ist - the Saturday buff
    the luna-tic - the moon buff

let the debunking begin
    SHOW TIME and the crowds cheer FOR BOTH - the blue corner and the red corner....
    Ye are the unsaved Lucy,

Because saved people have repented of their sins Acts 3:19; Acts 11:18; 1 John 3:4 or transgressions, you are still defending and promoting your lawless behavior, and giving Messiah lip service that He called a hypocrite and VAIN worship.

As ye said of ye self, faking it till you make it syndrome.

the LUNA-tic

THIS TIME abusing lady lucy, who keeps on telling him the truth but he has deceived glasses on and cannot see, correctly

Speaking AGAINST Eliyahu's demon!

Shalom Everyone, I would like to clarify that I am no longer having ANY discourse with Eliyahu DIRECTLY, as HIS demon will not allow him to explain or expound the Scriptures. Now, IF his demon would ever allow him to START explaining or expounding what the Scriptures say, THEN we could start back with a discourse between Eliyahu and myself.

Eliyahu's demon is very deceptive, and Eliyahu's demon FORCES him to turn a "blind eye" to what the Scriptures are PLAINLY saying. Here is an example. When the Children of Israel ENTERED into the Land, the Law required that they were to WAVE a sheaf of the FIRSTFRUITS of which they harvested, on the MORROW after the Sabbath. Eliyahu's demon forces him to acknowledge that the Children of Israel did not follow this command WHEN they entered into the Land. I wonder WHY Eliyahu's demon would do this, to turn a "blind eye" to what the Scriptures are PLAINLY saying? Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
    Abstain from meats offered to idols (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).

OH THE saturn-ite 666 CLAIMS DEFEAT

SATURN-ITE 666 WAS KNOCKED OUT of the race by the demon in LUNA- tic.

sigh

luna-tic won... his demon defeated Saturn-ites 666.
    CROWD BOOS

LETS ALL TURN ''THE BLIND EYE'' SO WE NOT SEE THEIR UGLY REBELLION AND STUPID WITCHCRAFT BELIEF = CALLED SPELLS

Lucy's Demon!

Shalom Everyone, Lucy's demon is not very subtle. The name Lucy is a girl's name of English, Latin origin meaning "light". The name Smith comes from the Old English meaning to "strike" or "smite" or "hit." Plainly put, LucySmith is a striker or someone who hits the LIGHT. Her demon helps her fulfill what her name means. Her demon is constantly having her "strike" or "hit" against the Law of Moses:

Prov 6:23 For the commandment [is] a lamp; and the law [is] light; and reproofs of instruction [are] the way of life:

Isa 8:20 To the Law and to the Testimony: if they speak not according to this Word, [it is] because [there is] no light in them.

Why do you think her demon is like this? Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.

Hurrah hurrah

Saturn-ite 666 demons Feels The Smiting Of The truth hurrah

Yes
    The crowd cheers lady lucy for her good fight of faith
    Hurrah

Lucy's Blood Thirsty demon and god!

Shalom Everyone, yes, Lucy loves to cheer as she STRIKES the Messiah over and over again causing His Innocent and Righteous blood to be shed. But hey, this is what her demon and god wants so that she could be granted forgiveness. Yep, that's right, they want her to keep transgressing the Law so that she can be THEIR champion in shedding Yeshua's blood, and then they can make her think she has a substitute dying in her place so that her sins can be forgiven. Eventually though, her shame will exceed her pride of "striking" The Light. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.

smith the smiter for the truth

amen

smith WILL NOW smite with the truth

NOT ONE PERSON, WITH AN HONEST HEART
    NOT ONE PERSON, WHO LOVES YESHUA AND HIS FINISHED WORK
    NOT ONE PERSON, WHO WALKS DAILY WITH YESHUA IN HIS STYLE OF FAITH, WHO ARE CALLED '' THE JUST''
    WOULD EVER NEVER EVER accept that ''something else'' needed to BE ''added to the cross'' AS DO THE JUDAIZERS insist = ANCIENT AND MODERN,

these people are rebels WHO ARE BEWITCHED,

SMITE SMITE SMITE- with the GOODNEWS TRUTH ON YOU LADDY AND SMITE on your irresponsible love of evil bad news
    smite smite

A KNOCK OUT PUNCH of the truth FOR THE VERY IMMATURE AND VERY FOOLISH SATURN-ITE 666
    aka Ken= who worships with his wee sect on a Saturday, and the truth out - Yeshua NEVER GAVE a day BUT SAID ''WHERE 2 OR 3 ARE GATHERED IN MY name HERE I AM''

smith the smiter WINS with the truth = a champion for the truth amid a crowd locked into great darkness and blinded by evil.