Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast

Thread: The Curse Of The Law!

it is you, who worship the destroyer god YAH
    it is you, who worship the ''BLUE MOON, I HAVE FALLEN UNDER YOUR SPELL''
    it is you, who HATE THE MESSIAH, because His work, is not good enough you need to ''add your bit'' to his finished work
    it is you, who live as a captive to sickness, poverty, want, and other assorted curses
    it is you, who live off the pension hand outs
    it is you, who don't really know if you're married or divorced or have 2 wives, because you lie so many times
    it is you, who suffers from a mental illness of not being able to comprehend simple truth
    it is you, who have made death your friend
    it is you. who will die in your sins.
    and
    it is you, who posts under sox puppets guyguy [guylaine] and peach [ not the pet goat as goats cannot write]
    mmmm let me rethink that
    well on the other hand, maybe you did train your pet goat PEACH to type
    hard to say really, some weird people live where you do
    And Lucy, you have posted this conjured up lying slander umpteen times on this public forum.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

That is not slander but the truth

Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    And Lucy, you have posted this conjured up lying slander umpteen times on this public forum.
    FOUND IN YOUR OWN TESTIMONY ON L.A. forums exactly as posted

the solicitor has looked into your ''life style'' and your ''testimony'' here on LA from the years you have been abusing me when I tell you the TRUTH + by spending many hours of research on your posts.

He will back me up in every post.
    HE was / is appalled.
    [ I shall not repeat his opinions of you/and the sox puppet peach]

I suggested he ''''study the area where you live as it is well documented'' - that should give him a ''clue'' to your ''social inabilities and mentality''
    are you following the JUDAS GOAT?
    The church was intended to be Godís store house for the benefit of the people in their time of need.
    It was never intended to be the private game preserve of a pastor or his ministerial staff.
    The trouble is, most ministries benefit the pastor and the church more than they benefit the community.

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    FOUND IN YOUR OWN TESTIMONY ON L.A. forums exactly as posted
    You lying witch, then please produce the post no., date, and time that I wrote or said your conjured up slander??

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

You lying witch, then please produce the post no., date, and time that I wrote or said your conjured up slander??
    You can't produce what I NEVER wrote nor said, and ye do Ken and Spying the same way, conjuring up LIES about Ken causing his wife's death, ye are one sick lul lul.

as the solicitor has viewed most utube videos

or docos where you live
    - he was able to determine, the type of person you would be

- then seeing it manifest out in your post to me when your demon is riled up AKA -.... the above post is typical of your abuse from your society where you live
    he then can present this to the court.

also
    the solicitor is not suffering a form of mental illness and never gets confused.
    He has a large file on your abusing of a woman and of the sheer filth of your mind and postings.
    The church was intended to be Godís store house for the benefit of the people in their time of need.
    It was never intended to be the private game preserve of a pastor or his ministerial staff.
    The trouble is, most ministries benefit the pastor and the church more than they benefit the community.

Smile

or docos where you live
    - he was able to determine, the type of person you would be

- then seeing it manifest out in your post to me when your demon is riled up AKA -.... the above post is typical of your abuse from your society where you live

he then can present this to the court.
    Yea right Lucy,

I'm still waiting for you to produce the post.
    To please produce the post number, date, and time that I wrote or said your conjured up slander??
    And when I get contact information I will know your address too dear.

what you fail to realise Elijah

is very highly educated and law professions have looked into your posts and decided you have a legal case to answer
    for what?

of abusing a woman and her husband on a public domain, and using suggestive and filthy language towards them both

end of story Elijah

is very highly educated and law professions have look into your posts and decided you have a legal case to answer for
    of abusing a woman and her husband on a public domain,
    Yea right Lucy, they should be looking at your conjured up lies and public slander of abuse of every poster on this forum.

I'm still waiting for you to produce the post.

To please produce the post number, date, and time that I wrote or said your conjured up slander??

Cool

Yea, according to her she lives in Christ, but I didn't know that the slanderer the devil lives in Christ, what an oxymoron ye are.

Lucy,

I don't really THINK that you and your husband do those filthy things, and I will apologize, however, every time I try to have a civil discussion with ye, then you go off the deep end and dark side of ye conjured up slandering which proves ye true character.

Please don't conjure up falsehoods slandering the hell out of me, and ye won't receive any back from me either.

you are confused Elijah

Lucy,

I don't really THINK that you and your husband do those filthy things, and I will apologize, however, every time I try to have a civil discussion with ye, then you go off the deep end and dark side of ye conjured up slandering which proves ye true character.

Please don't conjure up falsehoods slandering the hell out of me, and ye won't receive any back from me either.

I don't ''conjure up false hoods''
    why not?
    - your history is all recorded on all LA forums.

so I ask?
    why should I ''tell false hoods'' about you?
    for what purpose would it serve?
    none!!!! end of story

your fruit
    Is from your ''history''
    You live as I have posted and have the character I have posted on. [also as the legal eagles have observed]

BTW
    I don't accept an apology, once the ''offense'' is repeatedly used over 100 times.
    nor do I believe in the dung verse of forgiveness of 70 x 7

why not?
    if you have to forgive a person 70 x 7 they were NEVER sincere to ask for forgiveness in the first place
    No forgiveness when the offense is continued and repeated over and over again

example
    like a man raping his young daughter, and after each rape saying ''forgive me''
    - what a load of baloney
    WHY IS IT BALONEY?
    if a person forgives, they don't have to forgive over and over when the same sin is committed against them -

''FORGIVENESS'''' AND ''''MY APOLOGY'' ARE VERY abused words

I don't ''conjure up false hoods''
    why not?
    - your history is all recorded on all LA forums.

so I ask?
    why should I ''tell false hoods'' about you?
    for what purpose would it serve?
    none!!!! end of story

your fruit
    Is from your ''history''
    You live as I have posted and have the character I have posted on. [also as the legal eagles have observed]

BTW
    I don't accept an apology, once the ''offense'' is repeatedly used over 100 times.

why not?
    if you have to forgive a person 70 x 7 they were NEVER sincere to ask for forgiveness in the first place
    No forgiveness when the offense is continued and repeated over and over again

example
    like a man raping his young daughter, and after each rape saying ''forgive me''
    - what a load of baloney
    WHY IS IT BALONEY?
    if a person forgives, they don't have to forgive over and over when the same sin is committed against them -

''FORGIVENESS'''' AND ''''MY APOLOGY'' ARE VERY abused words
    Yea right Lucy,

I'm still waiting for you to produce the post Lucy.

To please produce the post number, date, and time, that I wrote or said your conjured up slander??
    And IF ye do NOT produce the post, then everyone who reads will KNOW that ye are a lying, fabricating slanderer=devil too.

You don't believe in ANY verse of N.T. scriptures, ye merely give lip service to Jesus and a couple of verses, and the legal eagles should be looking at ye abusive falsifying, slandering, dung tongue, to use your word.

PS: Lucy, ye are a self con-fessed fake believer.

Lucy,

I'm beginning to see WHY Ken and Spying IGNORE you and ye falsifying lying slander, because ye love to argue, nag, and bitch over such foolishness, like a maggot that feeds on dead carcasses.

PS: If I'm so poor and wretched as ye claim, then WHY are ye trying to sue me for cash money, which is another oxymoron from ye, and I'm going to begin IGNORING ye lies and slander as Ken and Spying do, I will only correct ye lying ideas with the scriptures.

you have to realise in your rage Elijah

Lucy,

I'm beginning to see WHY Ken and Spying IGNORE you and ye falsifying lying slander, because ye love to argue, nag, and bitch over such foolishness, like a maggot that feeds on dead carcasses.

PS: If I'm so poor and wretched as ye claim, then WHY are ye trying to sue me for cash money, which is another oxymoron from ye, and I'm going to begin IGNORING ye lies and slander as Ken and Spying do, I will only correct ye lying ideas with the scriptures.

to set the record stright
    my lawyer would not proceed against you, if I was in the wrong as they have searched your posts and found you wanting,
    that is a simple fact

in your rages / abuse against me you have overlooked THE FACT = THAT other people ARE LOOKING ON L A as legal EXPERTS AND are judging you from your ''acts of abuse'' and find they have a case
    and no amount of insane posting to ME FROM YOU will alter their opinions AT THIS TIME
    fact
    as for Ken and Spying '''ignoring'' me = they have basically done this for the past 20yrs if you care to research LA archives = they remain the ''come and go team'' of '' religious snippets''
    I don't belong to ''THEIR SECT of corrupted ideas instilled into them from Herbert Armstrong-NAMELY MIXING THE LAW OF MOSES INTO THE GOOD NEWS - AS YOU ALL DO

I AM outside = THEIR SECT~~~~ SO THEY PRESS '' THE IGNORE BUTTON'' as they have been conditioned to accept Moses as the lord with just '' a pinch of Messiah''

Smile

to set the record stright
    my lawyer would not proceed against you, if I was in the wrong as they have searched your posts and found you wanting,
    that is a simple fact

in your rages / abuse against me you have overlooked THE FACT = THAT other people ARE LOOKING ON L A as legal EXPERTS AND are judging you from your ''acts of abuse'' and find they have a case
    and no amount of insane posting to ME FROM YOU will alter their opinions AT THIS TIME
    fact
    as for Ken and Spying '''ignoring'' me = they have basically done this for the past 20yrs if you care to research LA archives = they remain the ''come and go team'' of '' religious snippets''
    I don't belong to ''THEIR SECT of corrupted ideas instilled into them from Herbert Armstrong-NAMELY MIXING THE LAW OF MOSES INTO THE GOOD NEWS - AS YOU ALL DO

I AM outside = THEIR SECT~~~~ SO THEY PRESS '' THE IGNORE BUTTON'' as they have been conditioned to accept Moses as the lord with just '' a pinch of Messiah''
    Yea right, ye are a saint ye are, like the Pharisee in Luke 18:11 thumbing ye nose and putting everyone else down, except ye self that is.