Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: The Curse Of The Law!

Smile Lucy the backslider, drawback, and throwback.

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    I also believe once all people will die now that was a preconceived lie
    We receive the rhema word so all former wrong beliefs are removed
    And Lucy,

Ye are still living a lie, ye whole life is based on lies, and ye will die the first death dear, ye were FIRST born of Adam, not unless ye were born of cockaroaches.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

Well elijah

That is not possible

Hurrah

That is why you live in cursed time and i dwell in blessed time
    That is why you worship the moon and serve the moon as your ancient counterparts did
    No difference

The moon god ye worship will never give you true REST
    If the O.T. had been marketed as a horror story like a Stephen King novel the church indoctrinated pews might think differently about it.
    the NATURE of the Ministry of the Holy Spirit is only of love joy and peace
    * fear mongering
    * Hellfire &
    * Murder Inc.
    Its the Ministry of the religious Cainite Hu-man including ''let us control them by fear '' inserted verses
    = AKA man made up Dung
    The ministry of satan is fear lies and murder
    Remember the M.O!

That is not possible

Hurrah

That is why you live in cursed time and i dwell in blessed time
    That is why you worship the moon and serve the moon as your ancient counterparts did
    No difference

The moon god ye worship will never give you true REST
    Wrong Jezebel,

Ye worship the devil dragon Rev.12:9; Rev.13:4, and ye live in curses, and ye would never tell anyone the truth of it all.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

you only quote verse that have NO REVELANCE to me as a =born again saint

Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    Wrong Jezebel,

Ye worship the devil dragon Rev.12:9; Rev.13:4, and ye live in curses, and ye would never tell anyone the truth of it all.
    no Elijah u are dead wrong.
    If the O.T. had been marketed as a horror story like a Stephen King novel the church indoctrinated pews might think differently about it.
    * fear mongering
    * Hellfire &
    * Murder Inc.
    Its the Ministry of the religious Cainite Hu-man including ''let us control them by fear '' inserted verses
    = AKA man made up Dung
    Remember the M.O!

no Elijah u are dead wrong.
    It is ye who are dead Jezebel, and not any verse of scriptures has any relevance to ye, because ye follow the devil.

no that is not possible Elijah

I am born again, as heir - hurrah.... nothing u post can stop my celeration of what MY SAVIOUR DID FOR ME AND HOW HE SET ME FREE
    no ugly demon in you, can stay MY SAVIOUR'S LOVING HAND.

quote all your man made up verses of fear and loathing
    if it gives you a ''high''
    poor sad you
    * fear mongering
    * Hellfire &
    * Murder Inc.
    = AKA man made up Dung
    Remember the M.O!

I am born again, as heir - hurrah.... nothing u post can stop my celeration of what MY SAVIOUR DID FOR ME AND HOW HE SET ME FREE
    no ugly demon in you, can stay MY SAVIOUR'S LOVING HAND.
    Yea Jezebel, ye loving savior the devil has set ye free to sin hand over fist.

if that was true Elijah = as fruits

I would live like you...… a pagan moon worshipper deceived... Big time.
    a worker for the moon god...
    .''BLUE MOON I HAVE FALLEN UNDER YOUR SPELL STUFF''
    * fear mongering
    * Hellfire &
    * Murder Inc.
    = AKA man made up Dung
    Remember the M.O!

Smile

I would live like you...… a pagan moon worshipper deceived... Big time.
    a worker for the moon god...
    .''BLUE MOON I HAVE FALLEN UNDER YOUR SPELL STUFF''
    Well Jezebel,

Ye are a sun devil worshipper, and a task master to boot, because ye work ye workers 24/7.

PS: Ye are finally answering to ye true name.

Smile Good nite.

Lucy the sun Baal worshipper.

No that is not true elijah

Lucy the sun Baal worshipper.
    YOU SEEM VERY CONFUSED HERE

it is you, who worship the destroyer god YAH
    it is you, who worship the ''BLUE MOON, I HAVE FALLEN UNDER YOUR SPELL''
    it is you, who HATE THE MESSIAH, because His work, is not good enough you need to ''add your bit'' to his finished work
    it is you, who live as a captive to sickness, poverty, want, and other assorted curses
    it is you, who live off the pension hand outs
    it is you, who don't really know if you're married or divorced or have 2 wives, because you lie so many times
    it is you, who suffers from a mental illness of not being able to comprehend simple truth
    it is you, who have made death your friend
    it is you. who will die in your sins.
    and
    it is you, who posts under sox puppets guyguy [guylaine] and peach [ not the pet goat as goats cannot write]
    mmmm let me rethink that
    well on the other hand, maybe you did train your pet goat PEACH to type
    hard to say really, some weird people live where you do

the fruits of a sinner

it is 3 strikes and you're...……………………………………………………………………………………………. o.u.t.
    = there is 9 there above = evil manifesting IN your daily life.
    all rewards from your yhwh god.

solution
    change ''gods'' the one you have is really really gross especially when you tell us '' I obey all the commandments''

get one who SETS YOU FREE, AND FILLS YOU WITH HIS LOVE, HIS JOY AND HIS FORGIVING PEACE AND ALLOWS YOU TO BE ''THE JUST'' HE TRAINS TO WALK IN HIS FAITH
    * fear mongering
    * Hellfire &
    * Murder Inc.
    = AKA man made up Dung
    Remember the M.O!

Smile

YOU SEEM VERY CONFUSED HERE

it is you, who worship the destroyer god YAH
    it is you, who worship the ''BLUE MOON, I HAVE FALLEN UNDER YOUR SPELL''
    it is you, who HATE THE MESSIAH, because His work, is not good enough you need to ''add your bit'' to his finished work
    it is you, who live as a captive to sickness, poverty, want, and other assorted curses
    it is you, who live off the pension hand outs
    it is you, who don't really know if you're are married or divorced or have 2 wives, because you lie so many times
    it is you, who suffers from a mental illness of not being able to comprehend simple truth
    it is you, who have made death your friend
    it is you. who will die in your sins.
    and
    it is you, who posts under sox puppets guyguy [guylaine] and peach [ not the pet goat as goats cannot write]
    mmmm let me rethink that
    well on the other hand, maybe you did train your pet goat PEACH to type
    hard to say really, some weird people live where you do

the fruits of a sinner

it is 3 strikes and you're.... o.u.t.
    = there is 9 there above = evil manifesting IN your daily life.
    all rewards from your yhwh god.
    Lucy,

Back to ye hopscotching again, ye dung tongue, to use your word, don't bother me, because the truth of the matter is that it's your life that's filled with curses, because ye are all the time bragging about it, and trying to polish it up like polishing up a turd.

No elijah not true -If you were to see your true self you would see

A WALKING DEAD MAN IN A ROTTING CORPSE.... UNABLE TO ESCAPE, THE CURSES BECAUSE OF SUCH A GREAT DECEPTION
    ofcourse
    you do not walk alone but are joined by the unholy churched who are spewed out from Jesus mouth

you are the 1 who has made death your buddy - that is why you are ''rotting'' while walking

one thing
    it is really sad to see how dumb and confused a demon will make a man seem like an idiot
    it is not really the REAL ELIJAH posting, but the curses he has living inside him

some are hereditary some he has brought upon himself

the greatest of all is reading the bible as an idol and have it as a ''library book''

JESUS GIVES HIS PEOPLE HIS HIDDEN MANNA and not much comes from a very corrupted book

this hidden manna is HOW TO SURVIVE ALIVE HERE IN HIS REST AND STRENGTH ALONE

how to be set free so we don't become ill don't die, not dwell in wants and poverty but always having PLENTY TO SHARE AND CARE FOR OTHERS.

THE STOREHOUSE IN HEAVEN IS ALWAYS OPENED FOR THOSE WHO DWELL IN HIS NEW LIFE spirit.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I THINK BILLIONS OF PEOPLE believe mostly as Elijah does, as Spying does, as Ken does - because they don't live by the RHEMA hidden manna for 2019ad
    they live off the stale manna from 4000yrs ago you know - IT IS EXACTLY THE SAME WAY, OF THE MUSLIMS an their ancient books...
    ALL STALE NEWS AND THE WHOLE WORLD DIES from partaking from these uholy works FROM the ancient past

now

if you use your mind - dust it off - brush the cob webs away,
    WHY DONT THESE ANCIENT BOOKS FROM ALL RELIGIONS MAKE PEOPLE HOLY, LIKE HOLY, LIKE REALLY HOLY AND HOLIER PEOPLES
    BUT THEY NEVER DO.
    ISNT THAT THE WEIRDEST THING.

infact it is mind boggling to see how dumb, stupid unsound most people are - its insane.
    ITS AN ASYLUM YOU JUST HAVE TO THROW AWAY THE KEY TO THE MADHOUSE.
    THEY WILL NEVER BE UNPLUGGED.... AND JUST REMAIN RELIGIOUSLY STUPID.

IT IS WITCHCRAFT.
    it has to be spell of stupidity
    a brain washed stupor
    a dull unthinking mind
    a religious robot
    a brain dead non thinking.
    a CAPTIVE - JESUS CALLED THEM CAPTIVES.

how can a SPELLBOUND CAPTIVE teach anyone about TRUE FREEDOM
    Last edited by LucySmith; 03-23-2019 at 10:05 PM.
    * fear mongering
    * Hellfire &
    * Murder Inc.
    = AKA man made up Dung
    Remember the M.O!

Smile

no Elijah
    you are the 1 who has made death your buddy - that is why you are ''rotting'' while walking

aka
    A WALKING DEAD MAN IN A ROTTING CORPSE.... UNABLE TO ESCAPE, THE CURSES BECAUSE OF SUCH A GREAT DECEPTION
    ofcourse
    you do not walk alone but are joined by the unholy churched who are spewed out from Jesus mouth
    Thou speakest the truth of thyself, because ye literally are the fake it till ye make it unholy churched, and ye have been spewed out of Jesus mouth for a long time dear.

As you can see when the stupid confused demon dwelling within elijah

Thou speakest the truth of thyself, because ye literally are the fake it till ye make it unholy churched, and ye have been spewed out of Jesus mouth for a long time dear.

WHEN REVEALED AND THEN CHALLENGED.....
    GETS MORE STUPID AND CONFUSED WITH EACH POST.

as YOU READ his [ the demons's POST] when his lie is challenged, he becomes more stupid with his reply.
    it is amazing to see a ''confused demon at work''

why does it get confused because the christ in me, [ telling the truth]
    * makes the demon rage,
    * it riles up,
    * sputters, and shrieks with its vile silly mouth, to drown out the messenger.
    foul mouth hisses abuse... watch

it happens each time.... watch. the spell bound captive squirm as the demon talks from Elijah's posts

poor Elijah
    a stooge for demons and cannot escape its deadly grip
    watch

watch the demon post, using Elijah as ''bait''.

I remember, when they came at Jesus, THE TRUTH PERSON - they screamed they raged and they wound up the Pharisees to kill HIM 11 times
    watch evil at work thru Elijah
    * fear mongering
    * Hellfire &
    * Murder Inc.
    = AKA man made up Dung
    Remember the M.O!