Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: The Curse Of The Law!

Being PUFFED UP is your department Lucy as ye are always doing on here.

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    THEY HAVE no idea of the truth nor the PERSON CALLED THE TRUTH
    THEY HAVE no idea of the tenets of SALVATION -
    what is salvation?
    TO BE TAKEN OUT OF ONE SYSTEM AND PLACED WITHIN ANOTHER NEW SYSTEM under a NEW AGREEMENT

THEY HAVE no idea how to become THE JUST, who walk in the same type of divine faith as Jesus walked - and so are termed THE JUST

ALL OTHERS who walk ''seeing is believing'' are the UNJUST. they die IN SIN never attaining to the true knowledge on how to overcome satan and DIE TO SIN = here.

I believe 99.9% of Christians would cheer ELIJAH on...
    why?
    they too are unable to conquer THE DEMONIC TRANCE OF SEEING IS BELIEVING
    IT SURE IS THE GREATEST CURSE
    it is called unbelief and Messiah cannot work in their unbeliefs
    Lucy,

2.to be puffed up, to bear one's self loftily, be proud

http://www.blbclassic.org/lang/lexic...gs=G5448&t=KJV

And ye are always PUFFING ye self up on here, and putting everyone else down.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

wrong elijah - you got caught out

Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    Lucy,

2.to be puffed up, to bear one's self loftily, be proud

http://www.blbclassic.org/lang/lexic...gs=G5448&t=KJV

And ye are always PUFFING ye self up on here, and putting everyone else down.
    NO I DONT PUT ANYONE HONEST DOWN AT ALL = only those mad sect religionists who promote evil as '''good''.

BUT I DO DENOUNCE THOSE WHO HAVE 2 MOUTHS
    = ONE TO SAY '''I LOVE YOU Jesus ''AND
    THE OTHER TO BE A AWEFUL HYPOCRITE AS THE MEN+ sox puppets do on this forum

just evil playing the role of the '' I am saved''

when a person is IN salvation they become CHANGED - A NEW PERSON created out from the old person.
    so when I see the old natures manifesting and claiming to be saved I know they have remained as workers of iniquity and lovers of evil.
    IF YOU HAVE BEEN CHANGED ELIJAH I would not be pressing for legal action against you...…………………………………………………………………………………….. again you have been caught out,.
    If the O.T. had been marketed as a horror story like a Stephen King novel the church indoctrinated pews might think differently about it.
    the NATURE of the Ministry of the Holy Spirit is only of love joy and peace
    * fear mongering
    * Hellfire &
    * Murder Inc.
    Its the Ministry of the religious Cainite Hu-man including ''let us control them by fear '' inserted verses
    = AKA man made up Dung
    The ministry of satan is fear lies and murder
    Remember the M.O!

Smile

NO I DONT PUT ANYONE HONEST DOWN AT ALL.... that is your lie to cover up your aweful sin

BUT I DO DENOUNCE THOSE WHO HAVE 2 MOUTHS
    = ONE TO SAY '''I LOVE YOU Jesus ''AND
    THE OTHER TO BE A AWEFUL HYPOCRITE AS THE MEN+ sox puppets do on this forum

just evil playing the role of the '' I am saved''
    Lucy,

Even this post of you is putting down others, and no one is honest on here according to YOU, and ONLY YOU are honest according to ye self.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

Smile

Lucy,

All ye do is BLOW or PUFF ye self UP, like BLOWING UP AIR in a balloon, and ye don't seem to stop blowing up ye self.

no elijah they are not honest as you are not HONEST and true

just a religious sect,
    copying the defunct works of Herbert Armstrong and as he failed so shall they
    reason
    you don't mix the cursed law that held people CAPTIVE
    Nor believe a FALSE 13th self called apostle # 13 , just because it is a church tradition, [a church covered in apostacy]

you seek the truth as a detective seeks the criminals to match the crime
    A GREAT CRIME HAS BEEN FOISTED UPON THE CHURCH SHEEP dying at a rate of 2000 each 12 mins [ according to stats] BY TRADITIONAL LIES covered up by …..'' its god breathed '' …
    shoox don't rock the boat'' = its god breathed on...………………………… wow...…………………………...

what a clever way to HUSH the pews that allows all evil to bloom.
    not only in the church but in their sorry lives as well.

H.Y.P.O.C.R.I.T.E.
    If the O.T. had been marketed as a horror story like a Stephen King novel the church indoctrinated pews might think differently about it.
    * fear mongering
    * Hellfire &
    * Murder Inc.
    Its the Ministry of the religious Cainite Hu-man including ''let us control them by fear '' inserted verses
    = AKA man made up Dung
    Remember the M.O!

Lucy, HUFF, HUFF, PUFF, PUFF, on ye balloon dear, HUFF PUFF till ye BLOW ye life away.

I can't help but laugh.

Smile

copying the defunct works of Herbert Armstrong and as he failed so shall they
    reason
    Lucy,

Where did I ever write or say that, I copied the works of Armstrong, please produce it, post number, time, and date??

Smile Another one of Lucy's cursed Jaw lies.

Lucy,

Where did I ever write or say that, I copied the works of Armstrong, please produce it, post number, time, and date??
    Another one of Lucy's cursed Jaw lies.

Smile

That's WHY I CANNOT honestly respond to Spying's THREAD ABOVE, because I honestly NEVER was in that organization.

Smile The Juiced up Lucy.

Lucy must be all juiced up on the booze again.

HYPOCRITE - A VERSE QUOTER NOT A REDEEMED ALIVE saint - how can i tell

the bible believer who didn't forgive 70 x 7 when the 1st wife was a whore [ so he said]

[ oppps splutter splutter from Elijah '' I got to think up something fast here 'cause lucy has pointed out I AM a hypocrite and she has got me hook line and sinker''
    '' - no I didn't forgive her repeated sin'']
    * fear mongering
    * Hellfire &
    * Murder Inc.
    = AKA man made up Dung
    Remember the M.O!

Smile

the bible believer who didn't forgive 70 x 7 when the 1st wife was a whore [ so he said]

[ oppps splutter splutter from Elijah '' I got to think up something fast here 'cause lucy has pointed out I AM a hypocrite and she has got me hook line and sinker''
    '' - no I didn't forgive her repeated sin'']
    Lucy,

It's ye that are the hypocrite, ye give LIP SERVICE to the name of Jesus, but ye refuse to obey and live by His red words therefore ye worship is IN VAIN as Jesus Himself said so.

Smile Juicy Boozie Lucy.

Lucy,

It's ye that are the hypocrite, ye give LIP SERVICE to the name of Jesus, but ye refuse to obey and live by His red words therefore ye worship is IN VAIN as Jesus Himself said so.
    Messiah said:

He answered and said unto them, Well hath Esaias prophesied of you hypocrites, as it is written, This people honoureth me with their lips, but their heart is far from me.

Howbeit in vain do they worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

For laying aside the commandments of God, ye hold the tradition of men
    Mark 7:6-8; See also Matthew 15:9; Isaiah 29:13.

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...+from+me&t=KJV

And Lucy, ye have laid aside the Commandments of Elohim, so ye can keep ye own commands and traditions of ye self man and wo-man, exactly as Messiah says of ye.

the real probolem is Elijah you have not been changed into salvation

if you hade been a ''changed man'' you would be having legal proceedings against you - for a foul filthy mouth
    also
    you would be well able by HIS SPIRIT OF LIFE to discern the fruits of a corrupted bible.... yes... Jesus takes His people through the bible and shows them THE FRUITS OF ALL CHARACTERS and whom they serve.

because you are a simple minded verse quoter you rage and abuse when this truth is shown to you.

so you ''play church games with the Messiah'' as do all people like you called '' the churched bible believers'' - a totally apostate group of millions of ''christians''

Spying and brother Ken want to be ''jews'' and worship the OT thinking they have found life... alas.... they immerse themselves in OT verses - where they cannot find life.
    so then they bring their ''''jewishness'' over into the Gospel

alas - poor souls so mixed up.

the dead giveaway is
    they called themselves the sect~~rather than
    ''the body of Christ = the anointed body growing in power of heaven= and all kingdom values''

notice
    a sect is part of a division
    -a divided house cannot stand
    a truth few heed

- Spyings own home is a divided house - as his own sect is an apostate division not THE BODY... [people deceive their own selves from an UNSOUND MINDSET]
    SIGH -
    AS YOUR OWN HOME Elijah is, also a divided house....all manifesting as fruits from a life of wrong choices

warning Elijah
    don't holla '''not so''' and make yourself into a liar again proving again you have not changed realms

a divided house makes WRONG CHOICES.
    * fear mongering
    * Hellfire &
    * Murder Inc.
    = AKA man made up Dung
    Remember the M.O!

if you hade been a ''changed man'' you would be having legal proceedings against you - for a foul filthy mouth
    also
    you would be well able by HIS SPIRIT OF LIFE to discern the fruits of a corrupted bible.... yes... Jesus takes His people through the bible and shows them THE FRUITS OF ALL CHARACTERS and whom they serve.

because you are a simple minded verse quoter you rage and abuse when this truth is shown to you.

so you ''play church games with the Messiah'' as do all people like you called '' the churched bible believers'' - a totally apostate group of millions of ''christians''

Spying and brother Ken want to be ''jews'' and worship the OT thinking they have found life... alas.... they immerse themselves in OT verses - where they cannot find life.
    so then they bring their ''''jewishness'' over into the Gospel

alas - poor souls so mixed up.

the dead giveaway is
    they called themselves the sect~~rather than
    ''the body of Christ = the anointed body growing in power of heaven= and all kingdom values''

notice
    a sect is part of a division
    -a divided house cannot stand
    a truth few heed

- Spyings own home is a divided house - as his own sect is an apostate division not THE BODY... [people deceive their own selves from an UNSOUND MINDSET]
    SIGH -
    AS YOUR OWN HOME Elijah is, also a divided house....all manifesting as fruits from a life of wrong choices

warning Elijah
    don't holla '''not so''' and make yourself into a liar again proving again you have not changed realms

a divided house makes WRONG CHOICES.
    Lucy,

Why won't ye show us a scripture saying that, Moses and the prophets are no longer valid and should not be listened to??

PS: Lucy, the only filthy mouth is yours calling Messiah's words dung of man, which is your words that I have repeated.