Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: A Woman, Can She Be Your Friend?

And Spying,

Regarding the true scriptural seventh day Sabbath that is ONLY found on Yah's week, I gave ye plenty opportunity on my thread to cooperate and prove that Saturday was the true Sabbath and ye did not.

Funny thing, every Saturday observer will run through hoops to try and disprove the lunar Sabbath, but none of them can present any scriptures proving that satursday is the Sabbath, and Troy Miller has listed so many of them himself.

http://www.creationcalendar.com/

Hmm, why don't any of them ever offer in evidence that proves their satursday as the Sabbath?
    A bit of revelation for ye.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

Question How Does Your Church Or Assembly Establish The First Day Of The New Moon?

Hi EliYah,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

Shabbat Shalom to the Sabbath Breaker!

Both ImAHebrew and myself have argued extensively with Lucy over the years, and we continue to argue with her just enough to let everyone know that we do not agree with her. We do the same with you.

We take no offence at your accusations and charges against us because Messiah Yahushua has given us plenty of practice over the years in dealing with those who oppose us both without and within. You see, we can patiently argue with others like yourself and Lucy because of our experience with each other in our own church or fellowship which seeks to learn from Messiah concerning the spiritual application of the physical Law. Please know that we have experienced thousands of disagreements and arguments among ourselves in our pursuit of the Truth, and in this process, we are no longer easily shaken by those who oppose us. Our steps are secure because they are born out of repetitive practice along with the work of our hands conditioned by the inspiration of Messiah Yahushua through HIS Rhema and Word.

Allow me to give you an example. As a church group, we for years went outside and visibly sighted the physical New Moon in order to establish the beginning of the month. We repented of our first practice of establishing the Feasts and Holy Days according to the mathematical New Moon as the Jews practice today. Does your fellowship or church group establish the New Moon Day by physically sighting the New Moon in the western sky at sunset each month?

Thanking you in advance should you care to give answer, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Spying View Post
    Hi EliYah,

Shabbat Shalom to the Sabbath Breaker!

Both ImAHebrew and myself have argued extensively with Lucy over the years, and we continue to argue with her just enough to let everyone know that we do not agree with her. We do the same with you.

We take no offence at your accusations and charges against us because Messiah Yahushua has given us plenty of practice over the years in dealing with those who oppose us both without and within. You see, we can patiently argue with others like yourself and Lucy because of our experience with each other in our own church or fellowship which seeks to learn from Messiah concerning the spiritual application of the physical Law. Please know that we have experienced thousands of disagreements and arguments among ourselves in our pursuit of the Truth, and in this process, we are no longer easily shaken by those who oppose us. Our steps are secure because they are born out of repetitive practice along with the work of our hands conditioned by the inspiration of Messiah Yahushua through HIS Rhema and Word.

Allow me to give you an example. As a church group, we for years went outside and visibly sighted the physical New Moon in order to establish the beginning of the month. We repented of our first practice of establishing the Feasts and Holy Days according to the mathematical New Moon as the Jews practice today. Does your fellowship or church group establish the New Moon Day by physically sighting the New Moon in the western sky at sunset each month?

Thanking you in advance should you care to give answer, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    Yes Spying, I have already told you this before, the new moon is sighted each moonth, because the true seventh day Sabbath is determined from the new moon day, the same as the 14th day, the day before the second Sabbath on the 15th day.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

Question Who Are The Witnesses Which You Trust And Accept?

Hi EliYah,

You replied this answer to me:

"Yes Spying, I have already told you this before, the new moon is sighted each moonth, because the true seventh day Sabbath is determined from the new moon day, the same as the 14th day, the day before the second Sabbath on the 15th day."

Thank you for renewing my memory. How many times have you yourself physically sighted a true New Moon? Do you yourself attend an Assembly on your sabbath day that has been determined by the sighting of members of your local congregation, or do you always yourselves depend upon witnesses apart from yourselves? Do you yourself believe that two witnesses are required to establish the true New Moon Day?

Thanking you in advance should you will willing to give answer or if you have already given answer, then thanking you in advance for renewing my memory, I am,

Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Hi EliYah,

You replied this answer to me:

"Yes Spying, I have already told you this before, the new moon is sighted each moonth, because the true seventh day Sabbath is determined from the new moon day, the same as the 14th day, the day before the second Sabbath on the 15th day."

Thank you for renewing my memory. How many times have you yourself physically sighted a true New Moon? Do you yourself attend an Assembly on your sabbath day that has been determined by the sighting of members of your local congregation, or do you always yourselves depend upon witnesses apart from yourselves? Do you yourself believe that two witnesses are required to establish the true New Moon Day?

Thanking you in advance should you will willing to give answer or if you have already given answer, then thanking you in advance for renewing my memory, I am,

Sincerely, Latuwr
    Spying, I have already told ye above, and now let's see if thou can answer a question of mine.

WHY are ye depending on the Jews of today to tell ye that your Saturday is the Sabbath?

Thumbs up Why The Tzaddikim Observe Saturday As The Sabbath Day.

Hi EliYah,

All you told me above is that the New Moon is sighted each moon. You did not tell me at least on this thread whether or not you yourself personally physically sight the New Moon each Moon, nor did you tell me whether you belong to a local assembly with whom you observe the lunar sabbaths together. I wonder why you would not take the time to share or reshare this information with me?

My local Assembly observes the Sabbath Day each week on Saturday primarily because the Apostle Paul states that the Jews were blessed to be the custodians of the oracles of ELOHIM (Romans 3:2). Messiah Yahushua HIMSELF in HIS Sermon on the Mount declares that the Jews are the light of the world:

Matthew 5:14-16
    14 Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.
    15 Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.
    16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works (good works are works ordained by the Law), and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

If your practice of observing the lunar sabbaths is valid, then why have the Jews been such failures in allowing your concept of the light to shine for all the world to see. As far as I know, none of the sects of Jews at the time of Messiah Yahushua practiced the lunar sabbaths. Indeed, EliYah, you by your present practice do make a liar out of Messiah Yahushua.

I myself will not laugh or smile at you right here because I believe that all should be treated with respect, but I suspect that there are many Jews who would smile at your feeble attempt to teach them concerning your lunar sabbath days.

Now, would you please answer my questions concerning your local assembly and your present practice (your supposed good works), I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr

Hi EliYah,

All you told me above is that the New Moon is sighted each moon. You did not tell me at least on this thread whether or not you yourself personally physically sight the New Moon each Moon, nor did you tell me whether you belong to a local assembly with whom you observe the lunar sabbaths together. I wonder why you would not take the time to share or reshare this information with me?

My local Assembly observes the Sabbath Day each week on Saturday primarily because the Apostle Paul states that the Jews were blessed to be the custodians of the oracles of ELOHIM (Romans 3:2). Messiah Yahushua HIMSELF in HIS Sermon on the Mount declares that the Jews are the light of the world:

Matthew 5:14-16
    14 Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.
    15 Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.
    16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works (good works are works ordained by the Law), and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

If your practice of observing the lunar sabbaths is valid, then why have the Jews been such failures in allowing your concept of the light to shine for all the world to see. As far as I know, none of the sects of Jews at the time of Messiah Yahushua practiced the lunar sabbaths. Indeed, EliYah, you by your present practice do make a liar out of Messiah Yahushua.

I myself will not laugh or smile at you right here because I believe that all should be treated with respect, but I suspect that there are many Jews who would smile at your feeble attempt to teach them concerning your lunar sabbath days.

Now, would you please answer my questions concerning your local assembly and your present practice (your supposed good works), I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    Yes Spying I do sight the new moon, and even these two babies one 5 and the other 6 know how and look for it too, and they even blow the rams horn.

And regarding the scriptural Sabbath, it is part of the lunar month as every day in the scriptures is determined in a lunar month, and the Sabbath day is determined from the 1st new moon day, once the new moon day is sighted and observed, then the next six workdays are determined, and the first seventh day Sabbath of the month follows.

Messiah was speaking to His Apostles in Matthew 5:1 alone, and NOT to all of the Jews, and the apostle Paul NEVER told us to blindly follow the Jews either.

And IF you determine to find the 14th day Passover from the 1st new moon, then why not the seventh day Sabbath, because the Sabbath is in and part of the lunar month, and not separate from it.

And Spying,

Yes Messiah was following the lunar months, including the Sabbath in and on the lunar month, and that I have already proven in John chapter 7 and 8, and I can prove it again in Acts 20 of thee apostle Paul.