Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Thread: *point of interest*

to be A CAPTIVE.... THERE HAS TO BE A

PREDATORY SYSTEM IN PLACE. = THAT HOLDS the captives in a ''jail/trap/net/snare''
    to enslave human consciousness [mind] in to a “frequency prison” for use as a bio-energetic food source

Yes very religious person - you too are on the food chain for satan and his hoards,

To be AWAKENED, CAN ONLY BE BROUGHT ABOUT BY THE FATHER OF ALL, [ABBA] AS HE DRAWS YOU INTO HIMSELF.
    NO OTHER WAY.

JESUS SAID THOSE PEOPLE OF THE WORLD [ EVEN UNDER THE LAW OF MOSES] WERE CAPTIVES = therefore PRISONED to a predatory system AND He had arrived to set free, those to whom the Father had given to HIM
    so
    IS THIS SO,
    How would we know?

THE FRUIT WOULD BE= THOSE WHOM FATHER HAD CHOSEN WOULD KNOW HOW TO BE SET FREE.

JESUS KNEW THE LAWS THAT ENTRAPPED PEOPLE AND THE INVISIBLE FREQUENCY THAT HELD THEM IN PLACE.
    HE KNEW THE FREQUENCIES THAT MADE THE NET THAT HELD THE PRISONER.

THEREFORE ALL PREVIOUSLY KNOWN RELIGIOUS KNOWLEDGE WAS A LIE AND THE NET WAS STILL HELD IN PLACE over all humanity inc the jews, AND SATAN was still eating.

hmmmm

but
    but
    but
    JESUS KNEW THE RELEASE CODE TO REVEAL THE PRISON SYSTEM.

AND HE GAVE HIS SAINTS, THIS RELEASE CODE TO SET, HIS PEOPLE FREE.
    THE ESCAPE ROUTE HAS BEEN deliberately shrouded in secrecy, BY THE RELIGIOUS SET WHO will even defend it to the death

SO NOW ASK
    WHY HAS THERE NEVER BEEN SOME PEOPLE, TO COULD MINISTER OUT TO THE HELPLESS., IN THE SAME MANNER AS JESUS DID???
    2000 YRS HAS NEVER PRODUCED 1 PERSON, who can minister as Jesus
    NOT 1.

DONT U THINK IT ODD?
    WELL THERE IS A REASON
    mind control and social engineering of behavior has been utilized by those in positions of power for thousands of years.
    Consider how easy it’s been for the church, the state, and corporations to brainwash and control people through numerous means.

NOW FOR SOME TRUTH

YOU ARE A “loosh”,

A LOOSH IS A CAPTIVE that satan feeds off , with guilt, doubts, sickness, intense suffering, fear, anxiety, anger, war, worship, and sexual pathologies- to name a few.
    all of the above ''sins''' feed your predator
    and no law, will remove this trap., except THE LAW OF LIFE THAT VERY FEW RECEIVE AS IT IS ONLY GIVEN TO THEM BY THE SAVIOUR himself as HIS **** GIFT**** OF ETERNAL LIFE
    [john 11 v 24 25 26]

WHY DO YOU THINK, JESUS HAS HIS GROUP CALLED ''THE OVERCOMER''
    hmmmmm

[time to move out from dunces corner= get UNPLUGGED]
    people using whatever portrait of God they can find on the biblical smorgasbord of divine portraits to excuse whatever kind of violent and unloving attitude they have against people they hate or disagree with.
    The Bible has been used throughout history to excuse slavery, war, genocide, torture, vengeance, capital punishment, and the superiority complex of the “chosen”.
    The reality is that all of this can be found in the Bible.
    And yet, these things are the opposite of Jesus.

john 11 v 24 25 26

in bible numerics..
    #11 = mans works ends in chaos.

# = 24 - the royal priesthood
    #= 25 - a divine blessing
    #=26 - the power of salvation

the new way opened up.
    THE CHAOS OF MENS RELIGIOUS WORKS HAS ENDED AS Jesus SPAKE - TO REVEAL THE ROYAL PRIESTHOOD, RECEIVING A DIVINE BLESSING, CALLED THE POWER OF SALVATION
    HIS FRIENDS KNOW HIM+
    people using whatever portrait of God they can find on the biblical smorgasbord of divine portraits to excuse whatever kind of violent and unloving attitude they have against people they hate or disagree with.
    The Bible has been used throughout history to excuse slavery, war, genocide, torture, vengeance, capital punishment, and the superiority complex of the “chosen”.

rest and peace = from the PRINCE OF REST AND PEACE.

THEY ARE SOME NAMES AND CHARACTER/NATURE OF THE SAVIOUR.

''I AM PEACE'' - AS THE PRINCE OF PEACE
    ''I AM REST'' - AS - I WILL GIVE YOU REST

WHAT FROM?
    from the religious snares of satan, who ADAPTS his beliefs into all religious beliefs as a master disguiser and con artist.
    he loves religion
    why?
    It is his food supply
    why?
    his religious beliefs feeds his hoards especially by ''unanswered prayers''.

If you don't have rest and peace in your daily life, you have not got the Saviour, but the arch deceiver as your belief and god,.

''seek ye first the KINGDOM OF GOD''
    - IS our answer and our escape as we focus only upon HIS KINGDOM LIFE and nothing else.
    WHY?
    because the whole world lies in deceptions
    how?

Satan's matrix is a complicated network of slavery and bondage designed to keep the human mind entangled in his images, his plans, his entertainment and his "New World Order".
    Systematically, the devil is programming the world to accept
    perversion as normal,
    homosexuality as the status quo,
    Antichrist religion as God's revelation to man and
    the gospel has become a curse to the world.

In most posts I proclaim THE GOSPEL
    AND
    almost EACH DAY the mockery comes as satanic religions must persuade others to follow satan's rules and laws= that cause strife and destruction aka = his outstanding fruits
    THE GOOD NEWS IS...
    There is a new race of persons living on prison planet, learning how to escape THE MATRIX AND ALL ITS BONDAGES.
    the OVERCOMER

THE BAD REPORT IS.
    YOU will know you are under satanic handling, because you have so many problems, sickness, strife, upset, poverty, and NO PEACE AND NO REST for your soul

21199357_10213075688074451_4787625340201084637_o.jpg

Disturbing................... The balance

SOME INTERESTING POINTS TO THINK ON
    WAR ON HUMANITY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQbW0KGs51E

Washed THEIR Robes?

Shabbat Shalom Everyone, the Saints have washed THEIR Robes THROUGH or BY the Blood of the Lamb (Rev 7:14), what does that mean? Consider, almost all who read those words think it has something to do APART from the Righteous Acts of the Saints. Their belief is that they were guilty sinners, and the garment or robe they had to wear was the penalty of their sin, and now, with the shedding of Righteous, Innocent Blood, they are cleansed from that penalty. But is that what this Scripture means? Consider another possibility. They, the Saints have WASHED their robes, and made themselves READY. How do they make THEMSELVES ready, and what are THEIR white robes which they have WASHED?

Rev 19:7-8 7 Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and His wife hath made herself ready. 8 And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the Righteousness of Saints.

Yes, their white robes, which cloth them, is the Righteousness of the Saints. So this WASHING of THEIR robes (DOING Righteousness) is produced through or by the shedding of Yeshua's Righteous and Innocent Blood. When a Saint comes to KNOW the Truth of what their sin caused (the shedding of Yeshua's Blood), that Saint then WASHES their evil acts away from their LIFE, and overcomes their sin, DOING or PERFORMING Righteousness. A sinner can only be WASHED from a sinful LIFE by KNOWING and BELIEVING that they, with the help of wicked men, did SLAY or MURDER Yeshua, thus shedding His Blood. Please consider these Scriptures in pointing out how we are purified and cleansed FROM a Life of sin, with or through the KNOWLEDGE of the Truth concerning how we did shed His Righteous and Innocent Blood:

Heb 9:14 How much more shall the Blood of Messiah, who through the eternal Spirit offered Himself without spot to Elohim, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the Living Elohim?

1Jn 1:7 But if we walk in the light, as He is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the Blood of Messiah Yeshua, His Son, cleanseth us from all sin.

Tit 2:14 Who gave Himself for us, that He might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.

We are being REDEEMED from a LIFE of iniquity/sin, to be a peculiar people who is purified to Him, being zealous of good works (washing our robes and making them white), so don't be like those who are under the Strong Delusion of believing what traditional christianity teaches about shedding blood to take care of the "issue" of your sin. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
    Abstain from meats offered to idols (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
    So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

the prodigal son

received the robe, from His father.
    the Father PUT THE ROBE upon him, as he had returned to the FATHER'S HOUSE.

THIS IS FROM THE GOSPEL, as told BY JESUS
    "Bring forth the best robe and put it on him"

In having the best robe placed on him, the Father was telling the Prodigal as well as all observers that his position as son was being restored.
    It was an immediate demonstration of complete approval, love and mercy as well as protection - major benefits of being a son.

notice
    There is NO other explanation here, it is simple to understand

What is the significance of the robe, ring & sandals in Luke 15:22?
    ‘But the father said to his servants, “Quick! Bring the best robe and put it on him.
    He now places them into a position called “righteousness.”
    The position of righteousness causes the person to receive a robe.
    Our righteous is nothing but filthy rags, but the righteousness Father clothes us in is a royal righteousness.
    It is pure righteous from the throne room of God because Jesus Christ purchased it for us at Calvary.

stay with THE GOSPEL AND WHAT JESUS TOLD.
    WHEN Jesus tells it - it is the truth

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post

In having the best robe placed on him, the Father was telling the Prodigal as well as all observers that his position as son was being restored.
    It was an immediate demonstration of complete approval, love and mercy as well as protection - major benefits of being a son.

notice

Our righteous is nothing but filthy rags, but the righteousness Father clothes us in is a royal righteousness.
    It is pure righteous from the throne room of God because Jesus Christ purchased it for us at Calvary.

Lucy,

You love to leave out the verses speaking of the son's repentance Luke 15:10, 18, 21 of sinning or transgressing the Father's laws, you teach a false doctrine of being saved while at the same time of continuing IN your SIN or transgression, and Messiah and His apostles NEVER teach such a thing.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

notice

Good works

Is to Believe HIM
    How
    Math 11 v 28 -30
    Good works ..........Jesus went around doing good so does His saints

Did Jesus say or imply that
    We personally killed Him because of our sin
    Yes/No?
    Sin is ignorance
    Ignorance comes from deception
    Deception comes from believing lies and this makes a person choose unwisely without true understanding called missing the mark or missing the TARGET
    What is the TARGET?
    THE TRUTH
    A saint stops sinning when they gain divine understanding from THE truth Person
    Are they to follow 613 laws of moses
    No
    Jesus fulfilled that era and it all died in 70 ad
    Dont allow the lies from religious phony men to misdirect you into making the gospel blessing void
    Look at thefruit of those lives who are preaching first
    When you view religious lives that cause destruction and upset to others be warned corruption still remains within yet those lips only speak

Good works

Is to Believe HIM
    How
    Math 11 v 28 -30
    Good works ..........Jesus went around doing good so does His saints

Did Jesus say or imply that
    We personally killed Him because of our sin
    Yes/No?
    Sin is ignorance
    Ignorance comes from deception
    Deception comes from believing lies and this makes a person choose unwisely without true understanding called missing the mark or missing the TARGET
    What is the TARGET?
    THE TRUTH
    Lucy,

It hasn't stopped you from sinning or transgressing His laws.

In your case you willfully ignore your SIN of missing the mark of divine law.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

Hebrews 10:28-29.

Lucy, these verses is meant for those like you.

He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three witnesses: Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?

You should think before you post Elijah

If i lived in sin i would live as you do with a case of law against proceeding against you
    as a bully
    a foul mouthed religious zealot
    and a sox puppet ego
    Divorced
    On a pension
    Crippled
    Obese
    In the backwoods of poverty to name a few
    A true ‘christian lip server who will die from his sin’

elijah and Co post- it comes from the religious ideas of the KARMA MATRIX religions

If i lived in sin i would live as you do with a case of law against proceeding against you
    as a bully
    a foul mouthed religious zealot
    and a sox puppet ego
    Divorced
    On a pension
    Crippled
    Obese
    In the backwoods of poverty to name a few
    A true ‘christian lip server who will die from his sin’
    one thing my lawyers said was...'' they had never seen a man use such filthy language when aroused to love, anger and spite.
    this was a ''form'' of getting your attention Lucy.
    [apparently the whole office was viewing the posts of guyguy/ peach /Elijah]''
    hmmm
    that's America
    thats how the majority speak to each other as they live like their tv citcoms
    UNFORTUNATELY Elijah and co... live under the curses of a Christian life and bear the fruits there of.

GOODNEWS
    There is a new race of human, that once lived as the Christian and the heathen, UNTIL JESUS called them TO HIM.
    WHEN THIS HAPPENED., THEY WERE REBORN of an incorruptible seed.
    MEANING
    A TOTALLY NEW BEING, immortal and going from glory to glory as HIS PRIESTHOOD.

UNDER these divine benefits. they are moved into a very different lifestyle of an OPEN HEAVEN of ABUNDANT LIFE
    [JOHN 10 V 10]

THIS IS THEIR TESTIMONY, on how they were able to overcome satan and all religious deception [ false understanding]
    ofcourse those 'christians' who are perishing, Are not reborn nor regenerated.

so they suffer LOSS.
    AND LIVE AS THE LOST HEATHENS DO.
    NO DIFFERENT.

what the bible reading churched pew people NEVER COTTON ONTO IS....

THERE HAS TO BE A VAST DIFFERENT LIFESTLYE BETWEEN THE REBORN OF AN INCORRUPTIBLE SEED AND THE LOST AND PERSHING FROM IGNORANCE/DECEPTIONS AND LIES

YOU CANNOT FRONT UP, telling the lost how ''DIFFERENT THE BIBLE READING CHURCHED LIFE IS when you have the exact same problems sickness troubles and death as THEY HAVE'',
    PLEASE MOVE OUT FROM THE DUNCES CORNER AND TAKE THE HAT OFF.

YOU sit in the Drs with the same sickness and terminal illness as the heathen
    why?

YOU, visit the funeral homes to bury your dead, make wills and buy tombstones like the lost heathens
    WHY?

YOU, go out and destroy relationship, you held dear, bring up your children, who disgrace your teachings, just like the heathen and lost do
    WHY?

YOU, put your dependency upon the Matrix system and values just as the heathen lost do
    WHY?

YOU COME here and post yoUr stupid deadly BIBLE opinions when you live exactly the same as the perishing LOST AND UNREGENERATED - all sitting side by side in the religious BUS GOING NO WHERE.
    WHY?

YOU BELONG TO THE RELIGIOUS
    SHIP OF FOOLS

TO BE REGENERATED
    People have to envy what you have,
    What you do,
    How your family lives,
    How you build up your community, WITH KINDNESS GOOD WORKS AND GENERIOUSITY TO ALL
    How you bring forth THE GREATNESS of DIVINE GOOD WILL AND LIFE to your area.

They don't have envy, for men, who cannot guide their own family into blessings,
    Lives on pensions and handouts,
    Lives with debts from the greed of '' keeping up appearances''
    always ill AND pill poppers. = you are the same variety, the dead who bury the dead.
    etc

Just like the false OT prophets and Pew Preachers!

THERE HAS TO BE A VAST DIFFERENT LIFESTLYE BETWEEN THE REBORN OF AN INCORRUPTIBLE SEED AND THE LOST AND PERSHING FROM IGNORANCE/DECEPTIONS AND LIES

YOU CANNOT FRONT UP, telling the lost how ''DIFFERENT THE BIBLE READING CHURCHED LIFE IS when you have the exact same problems sickness troubles and death as THEY HAVE'',
    PLEASE MOVE OUT FROM THE DUNCES CORNER AND TAKE THE HAT OFF.

YOU sit in the Drs with the same sickness and terminal illness as the heathen
    why?

YOU, visit the funeral homes to bury your dead, make wills and buy tombstones like the lost heathens
    WHY?

YOU, go out and destroy relationship, you held dear, bring up your children, who disgrace your teachings, just like the heathen and lost do
    WHY?

YOU, put your dependency upon the Matrix system and values just as the heathen lost do
    WHY?

YOU COME here and post yoUr stupid deadly BIBLE opinions when you live exactly the same as the perishing LOST AND UNREGENERATED - all sitting side by side in the religious BUS GOING NO WHERE.
    WHY?

YOU BELONG TO THE RELIGIOUS
    SHIP OF FOOLS

TO BE REGENERATED
    People have to envy what you have,
    What you do,
    How your family lives,
    How you build up your community, WITH KINDNESS GOOD WORKS AND GENERIOUSITY TO ALL
    How you bring forth THE GREATNESS of DIVINE GOOD WILL AND LIFE to your area.

They don't have envy, for men, who cannot guide their own family into blessings,
    Lives on pensions and handouts,
    Lives with debts from the greed of '' keeping up appearances''
    always ill AND pill poppers. = you are the same variety, the dead who bury the dead.
    etc
    Lucy, there is no difference between what you teach, and what the false OT prophets taught, along with what the present day pew preachers teach. You ALL think that YOUR god needs to be satisfied with shedding innocent blood. The false OT prophets with buckets of innocent animal blood, and the present day pew preachers (and YOU) with a never ending supply of a man's innocent blood. Shame on you for being so gullible and for spreading lies with a FALSE gospel. Open your eyes my dear. Ken

Mic 6:6 - 6:8

6 Wherewith shall I come before Yahweh, [and] bow myself before the high Elohim? shall I come before him with burnt offerings, with calves of a year old?
    7 Will Yahweh be pleased with thousands of rams, [or] with ten thousands of rivers of oil? shall I give my firstborn [for] my transgression, the fruit of my body [for] the sin of my soul?
    8 He hath shewed thee, O man, what [is] good; and what doth Yahweh require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy Elohim?

1Sam 15:22 And Samuel said, Hath Yahweh [as great] delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices, as in obeying the voice of Yahweh? Behold, to obey [is] better than sacrifice, [and] to hearken than the fat of rams.

Psa 50:13 Will I eat the flesh of bulls, or drink the blood of goats?

Psa 51:16 For thou desirest not sacrifice; else would I give [it]: thou delightest not in burnt offering.
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
    Abstain from meats offered to idols (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
    So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

Mercy

mercy
    if you were to practice ''mercy'' you could give up your home to the homeless man
    aka - that lad you put into a home in his youth, that proved a very wrong choice on your part, and the child grew up cankered because of your decision

deeds not words dear Ken,