Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18

Thread: *point of interest*

you CHANGED THE WORD ELIJAH

TO MAKE IT APPEAR THE DESTROYER YAH was Jesus,
    you put in the wrong word and I spotted it and reproved you, for the lie of adding to the scripture a false concept = - as I also reproved Spying for doing he same thing as yourself
    people using whatever portrait of God they can find on the biblical smorgasbord of divine portraits to excuse whatever kind of violent and unloving attitude they have against people they hate or disagree with.
    The Bible has been used throughout history to excuse slavery, war, genocide, torture, vengeance, capital punishment, and the superiority complex of the “chosen”.
    The reality is that all of this can be found in the Bible.
    And yet, these things are the opposite of Jesus.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    TO MAKE IT APPEAR THE DESTROYER YAH was Jesus,
    you put in the wrong word and I spotted it and reproved you, for the lie of adding to the scripture a false concept = - as I also reproved Spying for doing he same thing as yourself
    Lucy,

There is ONLY ONE "LORD=KYRIOS" of Heaven, and His Name is YAH Psalms 68:4 N.KJ.V.

And see these texts: http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...ria=Yah&t=NKJV

And all of these texts too dear: http://www.blbclassic.org/lang/lexic...gs=H3050&t=KJV

And there is only ONE lawgiver who is able to save and to DESTROY as the apostle James wrote in James 4:12, and now ye have been corrected and reproved dear.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

To reveal further.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    Lucy,

There is ONLY ONE "LORD=KYRIOS" of Heaven, and His Name is YAH Psalms 68:4 N.KJ.V.

And see these texts: http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...ria=Yah&t=NKJV

And all of these texts too dear: http://www.blbclassic.org/lang/lexic...gs=H3050&t=KJV

And there is only ONE lawgiver who is able to save and to DESTROY as the apostle James wrote in James 4:12, and now ye have been corrected and reproved dear.
    Strong's H136 - 'Adonay

2.Lord - title, spoken in place of Yahweh in Jewish display of reverence.

http://www.blbclassic.org/lang/lexic...ngs=H136&t=KJV

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

stop cheating Elijah

both you and Spying CHANGED the word in the verses - to make it appear YAH/YHWH was /is the father of Jesus and or/ is jesus - a lie from the pit FROM satans food farm for as long as you remain under the 613 laws that cannot be kept - you are a human food for satan and his hoards

HOW DO U THINK HE STILL EXISTS - because of people like you.
    you fed him.

now aint that the truth

if you both lived in the TRUTH you would not be divorced, sick on pills and pensions and vastly overweight like balloons- the FAT PEOPLE
    AS the temple you are to look after your temple,. correctly, and JESUS shows how....BIG FAT OVERWEIGHT ELEPHANT PEOPLE WITH legs like tree trunks and sagging guts= are not the temple

ADDED truth - to wake you both up out from your religious slumbers
    + WALKING around with long hairs and beards FRIGHTENING THE CHILDREN AND LOOKING WEIRD LIKE A BIG FOOT - are FRIENDS of the enemy
    Last edited by LucySmith; 03-04-2019 at 08:21 PM. Reason: added truth
    people using whatever portrait of God they can find on the biblical smorgasbord of divine portraits to excuse whatever kind of violent and unloving attitude they have against people they hate or disagree with.
    The Bible has been used throughout history to excuse slavery, war, genocide, torture, vengeance, capital punishment, and the superiority complex of the “chosen”.

Smile

both you and Spying CHANGED the word in the verses - to make it appear YAH/YHWH was /is the father of Jesus and or/ is jesus - a lie from the pit FROM satans food farm for as long as you remain under the 613 laws that cannot be kept - you are a human food for satan and his hoards

HOW DO U THINK HE STILL EXISTS - because of people like you.
    you fed him.

now aint that the truth

if you both lived in the TRUTH you would not be divorced, sick on pills and pensions and vastly overweight like balloons- the FAT PEOPLE
    AS the temple you are to look after your temple,. correctly, and JESUS shows how....BIG FAT OVERWEIGHT ELEPHANT PEOPLE WITH legs like tree trunks and sagging guts= are not the temple

ADDED truth - to wake you both up out from your religious slumbers
    + WALKING around with long hairs and beards FRIGHTENING THE CHILDREN AND LOOKING WEIRD LIKE A BIG FOOT - are FRIENDS of the enemy
    Lucy,

I have not cheated or added anything, it's not my problem that ye won't believe nor accept the truth of the scriptures when it's given to ye.

Smile

And Lucy,

I'm not overweight nor divorced either, and if I was, I would rather be that than a whoremonger as ye have made ye husband, as ye used the word "jezzie" of ye self.

? Are you divorced elijah

Elijah act 1 scene 1
    lucy
    '' are you divorced Elijah''?

Elijah
    ''No, I am not divorced''

lucy
    '' so your other wife b4 this wife turned into a whore - is that right''?

Elijah
    ''yes''

Lucy
    ''So Elijah, you are a bigamist?''

Elijah
    ''No''

Lucy
    ''so, you are not a bigamist, but have 2 wives ! 1+1 = 2''

Elijah
    ''yes''

lucy
    ''so why aren't you in jail Elijah''

Elijah
    '' because I am divorced''

lucy
    ''but you said you were not divorced''

Elijah
    ''No'' I am not divorced''

Lucy
    ''OH''

Elijah
    ''everyones a liar''

lucy exit stage right
    Elijah - gets the thumbs down for bad play acting from the audience.

Smile

Elijah act 1 scene 1
    lucy
    '' are you divorced Elijah''?

Elijah

lucy
    '' so your other wife b4 this wife turned into a whore - is that right''?

Elijah
    ''yes''

Lucy
    ''So Elijah, you are a bigamist?''

Elijah
    ''No''

Lucy
    ''so, you are not a bigamist, but have 2 wives ! 1+1 = 2''

Elijah
    ''yes''

lucy
    ''so why aren't you in jail Elijah''

Elijah
    '' because I am divorced''

lucy
    ''but you said you were not divorced''

Elijah
    ''No'' I am not divorced''

Lucy
    ''OH''

Elijah
    ''everyones a liar''

lucy exit stage right
    Elijah - gets the thumbs down for bad play acting from the audience.
    No Lucy,

Ye turned into a whore according to ye own jezzie cultural thing words.

Cool Spreading ye father's dung and smear tactics again huh Lucy.

Back at smearing in ye dung again Lucy, and how many more times are ye going to pretend to repent?

question Elijah

act 1 scene 2
    enter Lucy to speak with Elijah
    Lucy
    ''Elijah, do you tell lies''?

Elijah
    ''No''

Lucy
    '' if you have 2 wives and not divorced - you become a bigamist''

Elijah

Lucy
    ''Elijah, do you think you are mentally ill and need help?''

Elijah
    ''No''

Lucy
    '' when cornered, having been exposed as telling lies, why not confess''?

Elijah
    ''I am not divorced nothing to confess''

Lucy
    'do u change your wives as you do the verses'

Elijah
    ''No'',

Lucy
    '' why did you add YAH to the verse when it was christos''?

Elijah
    '' I did not''

Lucy
    '' like you did not get a divorce''

Elijah
    ''yes''

lucy
    ''thank you Elijah, the audience can see, you are confused''

Elijah
    ''No, you are a liar''

Lucy
    Elijah, to believe in something and not do it, IS DISHONEST''

Elijah
    '' I am not dishonest''

Lucy
    '' so...you are not divorced and did not change the word CHRISTOS to Yah''

Elijah
    ''no''

lucy exit stage right.
    Elijah, the crowd threw rotten tomatoes for trying to deceive them

Smile

act 1 scene 2
    enter Lucy to speak with Elijah
    Lucy
    ''Elijah, do you tell lies''?

Elijah
    ''No''

Lucy
    '' if you have 2 wives and not divorced - you become a bigamist''

Elijah

Lucy
    ''Elijah, do you think you are mentally ill and need help?''

Elijah
    ''No''

Lucy
    '' when cornered, having been exposed as telling lies, why not confess''?

Elijah
    ''I am not divorced nothing to confess''

Lucy
    'do u change your wives as you do the verses'

Elijah
    ''No'',

Lucy
    '' why did you add YAH to the verse when it was christos''?

Elijah
    '' I did not''

Lucy
    '' like you did not get a divorce''

Elijah
    ''yes''

lucy
    ''thank you Elijah, the audience can see, you are confused''

Elijah
    ''No, you are a liar''

Lucy
    Elijah, to believe in something and not do it, IS DISHONEST''

Elijah
    '' I am not dishonest''

Lucy
    '' so...you are not divorced and did not change the word CHRISTOS to Yah''

Elijah
    ''no''

lucy exit stage right.
    Elijah, the crowd threw rotten tomatoes for trying to deceive them
    Lucy,

It's untelling how many men have entered ye and exited, and spilling their rotten tomatoe juice all over the place.

And Lucy says, what happened...did I go flat

elijah is now in meltdown

post #266 above
    Lucy,

It's untelling how many men have entered ye and exited, and spilling their rotten tomatoe juice all over the place.

And Lucy says, what happened...did I go flat
    ACT 1 SCENE 3
    lucy to Elijah

LUCY,
    '' do you realise you are dishonest Elijah''?

Elijah
    "" I am honest you are a liar''

Lucy
    ''Elijah, if you cannot tell the truth on your divorce and changing the word christos to YAH - you are a dishonest man''

Elijah
    '' no, you are a liar''

Lucy
    ''Elijah, do you realise satan is making you dishonest and trying to deceive others from your posts''?

Elijah
    '' I tell the truth, from the scriptures and I keep the commandments''

Lucy
    ''Elijah, dishonesty is from satan, its stronghold within, part of the cursed nature''

Elijah
    '' you are a liar, I keep the commandments''

Lucy
    '' do you realise you have now got into a corner and in meltdown, so satan uses you to abuse and confuse'

Elijah
    '' I keep the commandments, its you who is the whore''

Lucy
    '' do you know satan is posting [ in your name] for you Elijah, because you have been found wanting''?

Elijah
    No, '' you are the whore with many men entering you''

Lucy
    '' do you realise every reader who reads your post, will know, you are being used by satan as a smoke screen to hide the truth - that YAH was never Jesus Father''?

Elijah
    '' you lie''

Lucy
    '' no, because, I am NOT IN MELTDOWN - you are in a rage + YOU ARE BEARING THE CRUDE FILTH OF satan in your posts''

Elijah
    '' I obey the commandments, you're a liar, everyone lies''

Lucy
    '' Elijah, satan is feeding off you, as you are infact his food supplier. by your DISHONESTY''

Elijah
    '' lies lies lies -''

Lucy
    exit stage right

Elijah, is revealed as food pod for satan,

------------------------------------------------------------------

those with eyes to see, can now bear a witness to Elijah's demonic controller.
    satan, cannot and will not allow THE LOVE AND GLORY OF THE DIVINE FAMILY, let lose on this forum, it has to be '' satan's law of sin and death'' practiced.
    but
    JESUS WILL ALWAYS BE THERE WITH HIS WITNESS to reveal HIS TRUTH - '' it was not Moses who gave you, the bread from heaven'' amen

Smile

post #266 above

ACT 1 SCENE 3
    lucy to Elijah

LUCY,
    '' do you realise you are dishonest Elijah''?

Elijah
    "" I am honest you are a liar''

Lucy
    ''Elijah, if you cannot tell the truth on your divorce and changing the word christos to YAH - you are a dishonest man''

Elijah
    '' no, you are a liar''

Lucy
    ''Elijah, do you realise satan is making you dishonest and trying to deceive others from your posts''?

Elijah
    '' I tell the truth, from the scriptures and I keep the commandments''

Lucy
    ''Elijah, dishonesty is from satan, its stronghold within, part of the cursed nature''

Elijah
    '' you are a liar, I keep the commandments''

Lucy
    '' do you realise you have now got into a corner and in meltdown, so satan uses you to abuse and confuse'

Elijah
    '' I keep the commandments, its you who is the whore''

Lucy
    '' do you know satan is posting [ in your name] for you Elijah, because you have been found wanting''?

Elijah
    No, '' you are the whore with many men entering you''

Lucy
    '' do you realise every reader who reads your post, will know, you are being used by satan as a smoke screen to hide the truth - that YAH was never Jesus Father''?

Elijah
    '' you lie''

Lucy
    '' no, because, I am NOT IN MELTDOWN - you are in a rage + YOU ARE BEARING THE CRUDE FILTH OF satan in your posts''

Elijah
    '' I obey the commandments, you're a liar, everyone lies''

Lucy
    '' Elijah, satan is feeding off you, as you are infact his food supplier. by your DISHONESTY''

Elijah
    '' lies lies lies -''

Lucy
    exit stage right

Elijah, is revealed as food pod for satan,

------------------------------------------------------------------

those with eyes to see, can now bear a witness to Elijah's demonic controller.
    satan, cannot and will not allow THE LOVE AND GLORY OF THE DIVINE FAMILY, let lose on this forum, it has to be '' satan's law of sin and death'' practiced.
    but
    JESUS WILL ALWAYS BE THERE WITH HIS WITNESS to reveal HIS TRUTH - '' it was not Moses who gave you, the bread from heaven'' amen
    Lucy,

You are the devil's doggy food, remember Jezebel, like ye, she was dog food for the devil, and that little false accusing demonic entity inside ye are always warring against Yah's laws, and those who promote them like ye dd daddy dear. Remember Rev.12?

Smile

And Lucy,

Every time ye leave and come back ye fake another SORT repentance, to use your uncorrect words, and ye will end up threatening a law suit to get cash, even after ye claim that I'm so poor.

It looks like ye are not so rich as ye say, because ye have to law suit others for money, now that's a laugh dear.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    And Lucy,

Every time ye leave and come back ye fake another SORT repentance, to use your uncorrect words, and ye will end up threatening a law suit to get cash, even after ye claim that I'm so poor.

It looks like ye are not so rich as ye say, because ye have to law suit others for money, now that's a laugh dear.
    Good nite Flucy, and be sure ye let those other lost idiots there with ye to keep posting under your name dear.

I can't help but smile.