Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Thread: *point of interest*

Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    Spying,

Do I really have to show ye AGAIN where Yah Messiah and the apostles differentiate between the inwardly man or person and the outwardly/outside man or person?

Try looking at Luke 11:39 as an example of Yah Messiah, and Paul 2 Corinthians 4:16, and all of these texts here: http://www.blbclassic.org/lang/lexic...gs=G2081&t=KJV
    For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of psycke and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Hebrews 4:12.

to the dividing asunder of ψυχή/psyche and spirit, and of the joints and marrow

The psyche and spirit, it is the inwardly man or person, and the the joints and marrow
    are of the flesh body or outwardly man or person.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

The murder mystery continues

Who is the real murderer?
    That is the ?

Act two scene 2
    Spying enters stage right
    Crowd cheers

Loud voice
    “”I killed Jesus””
    Elijah
    No
    Spying
    “”Yes! i did it personally””
    Elijah
    “You did not””
    Spying
    “I am guilty i am the murderer””
    Elijah
    “ you are A liar”
    Spying
    “Nope i confess! Take me away lock me up throw away the key””
    Elijah
    “Excuse me i know who did and it sure aint u”

Crowd begins to hiss and boo
    Spying exits stage left
    Elijah shouts “everyones a liar””
    Exit
    Stage right

Crowd throws rotten tomatoes at such bad acting
    The law of Moses is described as a SHADOW
    Captives live in shadows -AN OPPRESSIVE BLIGHT OF SADNESS BY LIVING UNDER A DARK CLOUD.
    BTW
    The creation story takes place with God Elohim as the creator in chap 1.
    Chap 2 begins the same way, until verse 4, - a new entity is introduced, the LORD God, who now claims to have made heaven and earth.
    This is the first lie.
    The second lie appears in the story of Adam and Eve.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    Who is the real murderer?
    That is the ?

Act two scene 2
    Spying enters stage right
    Crowd cheers

Loud voice
    “”I killed Jesus””
    Elijah
    No
    Spying
    “”Yes! i did it personally””
    Elijah
    “You did not””
    Spying
    “I am guilty i am the murderer””
    Elijah
    “ you are A liar”
    Spying
    “Nope i confess! Take me away lock me up throw away the key””
    Elijah
    “Excuse me i know who did and it sure aint u”

Crowd begins to hiss and boo
    Spying exits stage left
    Elijah shouts “everyones a liar””
    Exit
    Stage right

Crowd throws rotten tomatoes at such bad acting
    Lucy,

The crowd has already thrown rotten tomatoes at your acting, and it surely is acting, thrown rotten tomatoes at you for a while now dear.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

Lightbulb I'm Sorry, EliYah, But Soul and Spirit Are Not One And The Same!

Hi EliYah,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

Hebrews 4:12 absolutely informs us that both soul (ψυχή) and spirit (πνεῦμα) can be separated by the Word of ELOHIM, does it not? If both soul and spirit are one and the same as you teach and as the translators of the KJV teach, how can they be divided?

Thanking you in advance should you be moved to give answer, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Spying View Post
    Hi EliYah,

Hebrews 4:12 absolutely informs us that both soul (ψυχή) and spirit (πνεῦμα) can be separated by the Word of ELOHIM, does it not? If both soul and spirit are one and the same as you teach and as the translators of the KJV teach, how can they be divided?

Sincerely, Latuwr
    Spying, why did ye ignore the question asked of ye of believing Yah Messiah above in my post?

And where does the spirit reside, is it not in the Psyke of man, it surely is Mr. man afraid of questions.

PS: Ye can't answer the question asked of believing Yah Messiah above, so ye will blame the translators, even though I did not use the English word above, I can't help but smile at ye again.

Thumbs up Tomatoes Are My Favorite Fruit!

Hi Lucy,

Did you notice that EliYah actually asked me to look at 2 Corinthians 4:16 in support of his teaching that a soul is the inner man which is being renewed day by day?

Why is it that you yourself did not ask EliYah why it is that if he really believed in this inner renewal of his concept of the soul, why is it that he himself does believe that he must go older and eventually get sick and die if his inner soul (ψυχή) is being renewed?

Methinks that you have squandered a marvelous opportunity to ask EliYah why if his soul is being renewed, why does he believe that he must grow older and eventually get sick and die?

Shame on EliYah for his obvious unbelief, and shame on you Lucy for throwing tomatoes at EliYah. Btw, in the physical, tomatoes are my absolutely favorite fruit.

Thanking you in advance should you be moved to reply, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Smile

Hi Lucy,

Did you notice that EliYah actually asked me to look at 2 Corinthians 4:16 in support of his teaching that a soul is the inner man which is being renewed day by day?

Why is it that you yourself did not ask EliYah why it is that if he really believed in this inner renewal of his concept of the soul, why is it that he himself does believe that he must go older and eventually get sick and die if his inner soul (ψυχή) is being renewed?

Methinks that you have squandered a marvelous opportunity to ask EliYah why if his soul is being renewed, why does he believe that he must grow older and eventually get sick and die?

Shame on EliYah for his obvious unbelief, and shame on you Lucy for throwing tomatoes at EliYah. Btw, in the physical, tomatoes are my absolutely favorite fruit.

Thanking you in advance should you be moved to reply, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    Shame on ye Spying, for not believing Yah Messiah Himself in Matthew 10:28, and the flesh body/outward man perish as Paul said in 2 Corinthians 4:16 the inward man is renewed day by day.

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...ward+man&t=KJV

And it is evident that ye don't believe BOTH Yah Messiah nor thee apostle Paul, but I guess it's easier for you to DENY or CONTRADICT their written words, or even blame the translators, than it is to admit to the truth huh.

Smile

he believe that he must grow older
    Spying, are ye really telling us the truth, and that ye have not aged or grown older since I last saw ye in 2005/2006??

Hmm, sounds like another false teller too.

Act 3 scene 3

ENTER LUCY
    CHEERS AND FEET STAMPING from the crowd

LUCY IN LOUD VOICE
    ''Elijah don't eat the rotten tomatoes''

Elijah
    '' I like them and want to eat them''

'Lucy
    ''spying said, I missed an opportunity to tell you , you are a dead man''

Elijah
    ''no I am not''

Lucy
    ''yes because you have eaten rotten tomatoes and they kill you and i can smell you rotting inside''

Elijah
    ''oh, really!! you are a liar''

the crowd cheer Lucy and still throw rotten tomatoes at Elijah
    boo and hissing

lucy exit stage right

Elijah with tomatoes on his face, shouts ''everyones a liar''
    = stomps off stage left
    Captives live in shadows -AN OPPRESSIVE BLIGHT OF SADNESS BY LIVING UNDER A DARK CLOUD.
    BTW
    Chap 2 begins the same way, until verse 4, - a new entity is introduced, the LORD God, who now claims to have made heaven and earth.
    This is the first lie.

Smile

ENTER LUCY
    CHEERS AND FEET STAMPING from the crowd

LUCY IN LOUD VOICE
    ''Elijah don't eat the rotten tomatoes''

Elijah
    '' I like them and want to eat them''

'Lucy
    ''spying said, I missed an opportunity to tell you , you are a dead man''

Elijah
    ''no I am not''

Lucy
    ''yes because you have eaten rotten tomatoes and they kill you and i can smell you rotting inside''

Elijah
    ''oh, really!! you are a liar''

the crowd cheer Lucy and still throw rotten tomatoes at Elijah
    boo and hissing

lucy exit stage right

Elijah with tomatoes on his face, shouts ''everyones a liar''
    = stomps off stage left
    And Lucy has her DUNG OF WOMAN, to use her nasty minded words on her face as YAH says in Malachi 2:3 and she has been(notice the has been) carried away with it by the crowd.

Thumbs up The Blessing Of Renewal!

Hi EliYah,

Here is what 2 Corinthians 4:16 actually says:

2 Corinthians 4:16
    16 For which cause we faint not; but though our outward man perish, yet the inward (man) is renewed day by day.

I absolutely believe the above scripture. I am growing older. My outward man is in the process of perishing. The time that you saw me, I was clean shaven. Right now, I possess a full beard that is rather white with very little pepper. My temple hair flows down over my beard, and I asked one of my daughters recently if she would give me several of her bands which stretch so that I could bundle my temple hair which is continually growing and often blows into my eyes. I told her that I would like to attach little bells to those bands so that I would make a tinkling sound as I walk. She laughed, and she admitted to me that she was rather embarrassed by my appearance. I wish I knew how to post a picture of myself on this forum so that everyone could have a good laugh with her.

While I am growing older on the outside, my inner spirit is being renewed each day. If indeed it is the spirit which gives life to the flesh, then I can rightly claim according to the above scripture that the renewal of my spirit will grant continued life to me as a soul. I am a soul destined to physically die for my sin, but, according to my belief, I have been saved from this death through the salvation that is graciously given to me through My Messiah Yahushua.

Now, what is it that you yourself believe concerning 2 Corinthians 4:16?

Sincerely, Latuwr

Made alive in christ

ELIJAH cannot comprehend THE CHRIST LIFE inside a human being AS THE LIKENESS OF MESSIAH....[small messiah's]
    freedom fighters
    death fighters

ALIVE as THE NEW CREATION, with a LIFE-FORM BIRTHED OUT FROM HIS incorruptible seed

A NEW RACE OF BEING, BEING FORMED IN A HUMAN BODY and being weaned from the 3D dimension

a new kind of being like Jesus BEING PREPARED TO BE DISPLAYED AS A TRUE SON/DAUGHTER OF THE LIVING FATHER. [ABBA] here

Elijah cannot grasp this ''death has been abolished/ the devil defeated'' concept.
    ONLY JESUS, can open the eyes and hears TO HEAR this amazing good news.
    TO EVERYONE else THIS DIVINE TRUTH is mocked, as A '''' wo-man TEACHING''''''.

FEW MEN REALISE '' THE WO-MAN'' WAS SENT AS A HELPMEET, A WORD THAT MEANS ''to save''.'
    One of the most frequently misunderstood terms in the bible is the term "help meet" in the book of Genesis.
    In Genesis 2:18 it says, "And the Lord God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him."

The term, in it's original Hebrew, means something much more profound and powerful than just a "helper" and when we understand what God was saying to Adam we come to see Eve's role and the role of women on this earth in a much different light.

In Hebrew the two words that "help meet" are derived from are the words "ezer" and the word 'k’enegdo".
    This word is a combination of two roots, one meaning “to rescue”, “to save,” and the other meaning “to be strong.”
    Just as the roots merged into one word, so did their meanings.
    At first ezer meant either “to save” or “to be strong,” but in time, said Freedman, ezer “ was always interpreted as ‘to help’ a mixture of both nuances.”

Unfortunately men, all over this world, have been brainwashed, to think they are ''superior'' and have suffered from this UNBALANCED OPINION and still remain as ….''it is not good for a man to be alone'',... syndrome

This ''it is not good, for man to be alone'' PHRASE, is far deeper that really known, as it means, the man is dying, withOUT the helper at his side.

NOW WHO IS'' THE HELPER''?
    IF YOU FIND out, perhaps you can be helped and saved.... rather than mocking the HELPMEET'
    THE HELPMEET, just sees religious concepts from a very different perspective.

Spying asked, on another thread...…...''can a woman be a friend''...………[ to a man]
    answer NO = ofcourse not

WOMANS ROLE IS as a SAVIOUR AND HELPER FOR A MAN, who is in the position of ''it is not good''
    the man is in trouble

Man-hitting-woman.jpg

religion aids, the ''not good'' condition of all men, and the HELPMEET, reviled.... yes sir THE 3D DIMENSION IS ''''satan's garden of eden''''
    BTW
    This is the first lie.

Thumbs up

Hi EliYah,

Here is what 2 Corinthians 4:16 actually says:

2 Corinthians 4:16
    16 For which cause we faint not; but though our outward man perish, yet the inward (man) is renewed day by day.

I absolutely believe the above scripture. I am growing older. My outward man is in the process of perishing. The time that you saw me, I was clean shaven. Right now, I possess a full beard that is rather white with very little pepper. My temple hair flows down over my beard, and I asked one of my daughters recently if she would give me several of her bands which stretch so that I could bundle my temple hair which is continually growing and often blows into my eyes. I told her that I would like to attach little bells to those bands so that I would make a tinkling sound as I walk. She laughed, and she admitted to me that she was rather embarrassed by my appearance. I wish I knew how to post a picture of myself on this forum so that everyone could have a good laugh with her.

While I am growing older on the outside, my inner spirit is being renewed each day. If indeed it is the spirit which gives life to the flesh, then I can rightly claim according to the above scripture that the renewal of my spirit will grant continued life to me as a soul. I am a soul destined to physically die for my sin, but, according to my belief, I have been saved from this death through the salvation that is graciously given to me through My Messiah Yahushua.

Now, what is it that you yourself believe concerning 2 Corinthians 4:16?

Sincerely, Latuwr
    Spying, that was a good post by you.

I too have a full gray beard, however, my hair is not gray yet, and yes I also believe 2 Corinthians 4:16, and that's why I quoted it, and it is Yah's eternal Holy Spirit that gives LIFE to our spirit-the inner man John 14:16; Galatians 6:8, and though our fleshly outward man is perishing and dying, it is our inward man or spirit which is renewed that has eternal life.

And as the apostle Paul wrote, to be absent from the body is to be present with Yah 2 Corinthians 5:8, and whether we live or die we are His through His Spirit and with Yah Romans 14:8.

really THATS NOT GOOD NEWS IS IT

that is the bad news?
    a bad report
    And as the apostle Paul wrote, to be absent from the body is to be present with Yah 2 Corinthians 5:8, and whether we live or die we are His through His Spirit and with Yah Romans 14:8.
    really??
    really?
    realllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?

BTW - THE VERSES CONTAINS THE WORD,g2962 kyrios = not YAH /YHWH/JEHOVAH - not there
    κύριος
    kyrios

so
    when was it goodnews TO FALL INTO THE HANDS OF OUR ENEMY.
    HOWEVER WANTS THIS?
    and what is more.
    THAT IS NOT THE GOSPEL

THAT IS THE SAME OLD SAME OLD STUFF that Jesus friend MARTHA KNEW of AND TOLD JESUS...stale manna
    what did she say?
    john 11 v 23-24
    John 11:23-24
    23 Jesus said to her, “Your brother will rise again.”
    24 Martha said to him, “I know that he will rise again in the resurrection on the last day.”
    THE MAN AT HIS WORKS.
    He does His Father’s work, and that He works with God (see John 5:17, 19-23, 30, 37, 43)
    Martha has just testified that she believes whatever Jesus asks of the Father, He will give to Him (11:22).
    Our Lord’s prayer is intended to demonstrate that the miraculous raising of Lazarus is something that the Father does through the Son.
    It is a public testimony to the fact that the Father hears the Son, demonstrating His power and glory through Him.

THERE WAS A NEW SYSTEM IN TOWN - IT IS CALLED THE LIFE IN THE SPIRIT

john 11 V 24 25 25
    JESUS TOLD MARTHA SOMETHING SO SENSATIONAL, few believe HIM.
    infact satan makes sure the majority don't

While Jesus came to deliver the creation from the bondage of death and corruption, the goal of the enemy working through the Babylonian religious system of man is to keep believers in the shadow of darkness where death reigns.

Not only are the common sense assumptions of the carnal mind (“everybody has to die”) never challenged by the teachings of the religious system, they are, in fact, reinforced.

Christianity, in all its various forms and manifestations, accepts and even glorifies physical death.

It is seen as the gateway to heaven, to eternal rest and to the great celestial family reunion.
    Death is seen as a homecoming or graduation.
    It is in the after-life that we will finally see Jesus face to face and will instantly be made perfect.

w.a.r.n.i.n.g.
    notice Elijah has changed the word ''kyrios'' = to YAH, IN THE 2 VERSES HE PRESENTED IN THE ABOVE POST.
    g2962
    κύριος
    kyrios

TO MAKE OUT JESUS WAS YAH the god of the OT.
    a total lie
    ''WHEN YOU PRACTICE TO DECEIVE'' STUFF.
    BTW
    This is the first lie.

that is the bad news?
    a bad report

really??
    really?
    realllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?

BTW - THE VERSES CONTAINS THE WORD,g2962 kyrios = not YAH /YHWH/JEHOVAH - not there
    κύριος
    kyrios

so
    when was it goodnews TO FALL INTO THE HANDS OF OUR ENEMY.
    HOWEVER WANTS THIS?
    and what is more.
    THAT IS NOT THE GOSPEL

THAT IS THE SAME OLD SAME OLD STUFF that Jesus friend MARTHA KNEW of AND TOLD JESUS...stale manna
    what did she say?
    john 11 v 23-24

THE MAN AT HIS WORKS.
    He does His Father’s work, and that He works with God (see John 5:17, 19-23, 30, 37, 43)
    Martha has just testified that she believes whatever Jesus asks of the Father, He will give to Him (11:22).
    Our Lord’s prayer is intended to demonstrate that the miraculous raising of Lazarus is something that the Father does through the Son.
    It is a public testimony to the fact that the Father hears the Son, demonstrating His power and glory through Him.

THERE WAS A NEW SYSTEM IN TOWN - IT IS CALLED THE LIFE IN THE SPIRIT

john 11 V 24 25 25
    JESUS TOLD MARTHA SOMETHING SO SENSATIONAL, few believe HIM.
    infact satan makes sure the majority don't

While Jesus came to deliver the creation from the bondage of death and corruption, the goal of the enemy working through the Babylonian religious system of man is to keep believers in the shadow of darkness where death reigns.

Not only are the common sense assumptions of the carnal mind (“everybody has to die”) never challenged by the teachings of the religious system, they are, in fact, reinforced.

Christianity, in all its various forms and manifestations, accepts and even glorifies physical death.

It is seen as the gateway to heaven, to eternal rest and to the great celestial family reunion.
    Death is seen as a homecoming or graduation.
    It is in the after-life that we will finally see Jesus face to face and will instantly be made perfect.

w.a.r.n.i.n.g.
    notice Elijah has changed the word ''kyrios'' = to YAH, IN THE 2 VERSES HE PRESENTED IN THE ABOVE POST.
    g2962
    κύριος
    kyrios

TO MAKE OUT JESUS WAS YAH the god of the OT.
    a total lie
    ''WHEN YOU PRACTICE TO DECEIVE'' STUFF.
    Lucy,

Those words above are mine, put in my explanation of these verses, and EVERY place in the English translations where the TITLE "LORD" appears in the scriptures it is the name of YHWH or the short form name of "YAH" dear, and do I have to re-quote the new testament texts of scriptures where thee apostles re-quotes them from the old testament texts of scriptures to PROVE it too ye again.

See here: http://www.blbclassic.org/lang/lexic...gs=H3068&t=KJV

YAH here: http://www.blbclassic.org/lang/lexic...gs=H3050&t=KJV

Now therefore, what have I here, saith the YAHUWAH, that my people is taken away for nought? they that rule over them make them to howl, saith the YAHUWAH; and my name continually every day is blasphemed.

Therefore my people shall know my name: therefore they shall know in that day that I am he that doth speak: behold, it is I.
    Isaiah 52:5-6.

Is it not you who blaspheme the name of the Deity in Heaven? It surely is you by ye own testimony, so ye are a fake, and ye will be rewarded for ye own nasty mouth works, and it won't be good for ye either dear.

It is you who are the liar and deceiver dear, so ye love to accuse others of ye own dirty deeds.